Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

When someone gets too serious about a friendly disagreement (such as, what phone brands are best) and get an attitude about it o_o

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Branch: Janus

(or when someone gets heated over Potter knowledge)

Look, I know it's silly. It's just been a part of me for long enough that I get defensive about it. It's one of my qualities, not virtues. Trust me, I know that. I don't take myself too seriously. If I did, I'd just be an arrogant dork; the way it is, I'm still a dork, but I have enough confidence to laugh at my own dorkiness. It's not an attitude, it's awareness. And I made sure to point out, or at least imply, that I try not to get mean about it when someone corrects me.

(Actually, I just reread my post, and I didn't really say that.) What I mean is that I try to stay nice while still defending whatever position I take. My friends don't call me Sunshine because I get mean when someone challenges me. I still might be too serious, but I stay considerate.

Or maybe your reply wasn't actually directed towards me, and I should take things less personally? :D In that case, I agree with your pet peeve.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

I really hope that doesn't come across as spiteful, that's not what I'm going for. I'm just elaborating, and trying to explain where I'm coming from.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

dogyellow583

Sunshine: :o no no no I wasn't directing that to you at all!!! I'm so sorry if it seemed that way. I just briefly skimmed most of the posts on this thread so I didn't even see yours in detail...!!!

I was literally just thinking of a conversation that came up a couple times with a family member about two different smartphones. Not in the least bit directed towards you!!!

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

XDXDXD

OK, it just came right after my last post, and was pretty relevant to that last post. I thought there might be a chance that it wasn't about me. What a coincidence! Yeah, that's totally OK! It's a misunderstanding on my part. All good! I'm actually laughing right now, thanks for clearing this up! 

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

dogyellow583

Sunshine: I see now how it totally looks that way! XD Should have paid more attention. Thanks for understanding :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Nono, don't worry about it. That was on me. Pretty funny how it all lined up! Thanks for taking the time to make sure I got what was up, for the record, I've sometimes got that same pet peeve XD

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

When people use incorrect grammer

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Or when they ask what I am making/ reading, (im busy!!!)

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

, 2