Front sm

fireamber36

Branch: Lucian

Thank you for reading Ten years ago! This is my first oneshot posted on here though...it will have four parts. Here's the first part! Hope you enjoyed it!

Hope Cahill was driving her six-year-old daughter, Amy, to a playdate that she have set up. Amy was pratically bouncing up and down, giddy with excitement.

'' Mom, are we there yet?'' Amy asked happily, for the umpteenth time. '' I'm so excited!''

At three, Dan was sleeping peacefully in the backseat, in spite of Amy's loudness and the bumps of the road. Hope steered her wheel, with her eyes still focused on the road. There was traffic, and Hope didn't want to create a car accident. Grabbing the directions, Hope landed them beside her. When the light turned red, she stopped. Then, she stared at the directions, which Isabel has written neatly yet complex, and the woman could barely just make out the words as directions to the Kabras' American mansion that they purchased much to Isabel's disgust, according to Vikram, whom Hope haven't heard in years.

****

'' Remember, Amy, manners are to be proper, and you are not to create problems,'' Hope advised to her daughter.

'' Yes, mommy,'' Amy responded, stepping up on the stairs, reaching to the glass door. Her mother knocked the door.

There revealed Isabel, in a stunning, lacy black dress that is knee-length. Isabel's lips curved into a disdainful scowl. But immediately, the Lucian switched back to a sickly sweet smile, which it sent shudders in Hope's spine. Amy beamed.

'' Mommy, where's my playdate?''

'' Amy,'' Hope sighed. She met Isabel's gaze. '' try to make the directions more clearer next time.''

'' Oh my,'' Isabel grinned. '' Hope, darling, I was in a hurry,''

'' At any rate, Isabel, please take care of Amy while I'm gone. I'll be back to pickup at four. Amy, enjoy your playdate, and remember, be a good girl!''

Hope left, and Amy entered the mansion, stepping in a corridor. She behold a handsome boy about her age, and he stared at her coolly.

'' Mother, why is there a pea-''

Isabel silenced her son a look, and he gulped. Isabel advised to Ian to give Amy a tour, and to play with her. Boredly, Ian leaded his way to upstairs, with Amy following behind. After walking a series of short corridors, Ian filed in his room. Amy assumed that his room was interesting; it did't have the usual boy stuff, but instead, he possessed glass figurines of animals, partiuclarly tigers and snakes, and some...weapons.

'' Ian, can we play barbie? Or board games? Like, Scrabble?''

'' No barbies. They're for babies, and no, board games are for...more sophicated, educated people.''

'' Well then, we should play a game! You and I can be teenagers, then adults, and then we get married!''

Ian considered of this idea, and he raised his eyebrows. Amy frowned at his expression, waiting for his comment.

'' Not a bad idea.''

****

After over a hour of playing, they were nearing to the end. Ian was searching for a good proposal ring, and he has found a beautiful, stunning jade ring with a silver band around it. Since, Ian was secretly collecting rings all different colors, and he always admired them. Almost as much as his collection of money.

Amy stood in a silver play dress, and she giggled as he fake-proposed to her, handing the ring to her. She accepted it, easily wringing the jewelry in her left midle finger. The jade ring matched her eyes, and Ian smugly smiled at her. Of course, Amy chose out of all his collection of rings, a amber one with a  golden band around it. And, Ian slipped it on. Isabel shouted that it was lunchtime, and both six-year-olds raced out.

****

When Hope and Amy arrived to home, Amy was squealing with exhilartion, proudly staring her ring that Ian given to her earlier.

'' How's the playdate?'' Hope inquired.

'' Mommy, I'm married!''

'' To who?''

'' Ian!''

'' Good for you, Amy. But remember...it's just for fun. Go run along, and show it to daddy.'' Hope grinned at her, and Amy hurried away, smirking.

That's the end of part one! I'll post part two soon!

~Rachel

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a 15 year old  fangirl,

daughter of Poseidon...Chocolate, books,and weapons to kill with kindness....

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

cobraprism6

aka ChasingChasing139

AMIAN!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Cobraprism6 aka Composingdancing29

My second account of AWESOMENESS!!!!

Front sm

infiltratingdolphin5

Branch: Janus

That was awesome!

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Front sm

athletecentaur5

Branch: Ekaterina

Yeah! Amian!

• Posted at:

I am Jake Cahill

Clash Of The Clans RP 65232

The Maze Rp 65050 

Imagination Is more important than knowlegde

~Albert Einstein

Front sm

musicheart35

aka SecretDancing1

It was so cute and very well written I love it. You have to keep going.

• Posted at:

My names Kayla.

I'm a Jamy forever. 

I'm in Love.

And I sadly have to leave. *crys like a baby.* Goodbye awesome MB, and everyone on it.

Please visit~ 65148 (Love and trials -a story.)

Front sm

lightningninja11

aka ClassifiedEncoding15

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA LOL XD LOL XD 

• Posted at:

~Pedro The XD King~

Front sm

fireamber36

Alright, people seemed to like it a lot...so this is part two! Hope you liked it!

Years passed by since Ian and Amy's engagment. Amy is ten now while Dan is seven. It was a sweltering, stuffy Saturday at Grace's mansion, and their grandmother was holding a family reunion, much to their Aunt Beatrice's dismay. Amy has taken an fascination with libraries and the excitement of being in a another world in a book. Dan, in the other hand, was interested in Japanese ninjas, and comics.

****

Amy was sitting on a comfortable chair, hiding her face in a Harry Potter novel, while Dan was annoying her to death. She have tried to keep moving spots, and to hide from him, but she has failed. He always kept founding his older sister. Huffing, Amy sighed at Dan's ninja threats.

'' Dan,'' Amy sighed. '' what do you want?''

'' To do a prank on,'' A sudden smug smirk appeared on his face. '' Aunt Beatrice! Nobody likes her, and plus, she deserves it for taking my ninja costume!''

'' She took it because you were naughty,'' Amy stated. '' and, no, I don't want to prank our Aunt. I don't think Grace would want more chaos.''

'' But who else can? Some of the other kids are creepy when I sighted them! You should've seen them!'' Dan protested, and then added, '' besides, you are my sister, and I have a feeling that you also hate HER,''

Amy frowned, and then landed her novel on the table. She rose up, and stretched her arms which suffered long hours of crampedness. Amy readjusted her ring. Dan groaned.

'' Honestly, sister-san, you still own that ring? That's totally four years ago! If I were you, I'll break that vow,'' Dan commented.

'' Ugh,'' Amy exhaled. '' why can't just leave matters alone?''

'' Back to the prank-'' Dan was interrupted by a familiar voice that instantly Amy recognized. She shushed her brother for silence, and Ian appeared out of nowhere.

'' On who, peasant?'' Ian smirked.

'' Ian!'' Amy cried out, showing off her ring.

Immediately, a burning fire of anger for Dan was extinguished, and it was replaced with recognition in his amber eyes.       Jade met amber.

Amy beamed, and suddenly, hugged him, while Ian was a bit taken back from Amy's embrace. Moaning, Dan glared at Ian, whom Amy embraced not long ago.

'' I haven't seen you in four years! How are you doing?'' Amy grinned.

His gaze darkened. '' Life has changed all because of mother,''

'' Sorry.'' Amy softly answered.

'' Allright! Amy, haven't you forgotten about Aunt Beatrice's prank?''

'' You mean that horrid woman with absolute no style whatsoever? That lady with blue hair?'' Ian stiffened, shuddering.

'' Yes, and here's the plan...''

****

'' Ian, did you put in blue dye on the soap? Amy, is the shampoo yellow now?'' Dan asked at them. Both Ian and Amy nodded quickly. '' I have shrunken her clothing, added spiders under her bed, Ian's cracklers that was to keep her awake all night, and finally, a pail of cold water when she plans to sleep. Ta-da!''

'' Dan, I thought you destroyed her hair dye bottles?'' Amy chimed in. Dan smiled at her query. Ian shrugged, and he frowned.

'' What happens if your Aunt finds out if we did it? Mother would kill me if she found out that I helped two peasants.'' Ian stared at Dan with confusion.

'' Oh don't worry. The effects would be worth it for her screams and whining.'' Dan smirked proudly, gazing at Ian.

****

By the end of the family reunion, Grace greeted good-byes at her relatives, during their departure. Amy and Dan were with Grace, and they grinned at her.

'' I sure have a long day, but it was...interesting,'' Grace commented, smiling at her grandchildren.

'' Grace-'' Amy was interrupted.

She was cut off by Aunt Beatrice's piercing scream. The trio could pratically hear her door fly open, with her storming in with yellow hair, blue hands, shrunken pjs, a crawling spider in her hair, and her being wet. She glared at the children, and hissed at Grace, '' They did it! Do something to them!''

'' Oh. See...I can't accomodate your problems, Beatrice,''

'' Those kids...'' Beatrice muttered, growling. '' I'm leaving!'' Then, she announced, glaring at both Dan and Amy.

After Beatrice exited, Dan offered a high-five for their success, and shyly, Amy high-fived. Unknowst to them, Grace was also grateful that Beatrice was going to leave.

That's the end of part two! I'll post part three soon!

~Rachel 

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

gigglylibrary5

Branch: Tomas

Haha, funny! Post next part!

-Giggles

• Posted at:

An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind.

Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

First keep peace with yourself then bring peace to others.

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.

Front sm

fireamber36

Hello everyone! Part three is oncoming up! Hope you enjoyed it!

For the last four years Amy has stopped wearing her ring that Ian has given her. Since the Clue Hunt, Amy and Dan have changed, while uniting all four branches at the Gauntlet.

One day at Grace's mansion, Amy was laying upside down on her bed, been thinking about the Clue Hunt, and what results it has produced. Why? Amy wailed. Ian have left me in a cave to die at Korea? Yes, he wanted to hurt you! she argued. No, he didn't want to! His pyschopath of a mother ordered him to do it for the sake of protecting a Lucian clue!

'' Ugh,'' Amy muttered. '' well, I guess I'll have to do something useful...or read another book.''

****

'' Amy, Amy!'' Dan exclaimed, yelling, while playing a ninja video game.

'' What? Your yelling hurts my ears!'' Amy shot back at him.

'' Somebody left you a message on the phone!''

'' Who?'' Amy asked, her jade eyes widening. Her heart beat fast, and she stared at her younger brother.

'' Dang it,'' he muttered. '' All I know is it is a certain guy...I didn't have a chance to hear the message because Nellie caught me trying to eavesdrop.''

'' Well, you shouldn't eavesdrop. Dan, did you finish your homework? And, your history essay that you're supposed to turn in by tomorrow?''

Dan bounced out of the couch, pausing the video game. '' She'll be furious if I didn't turn it in!'' Dan facepalmed, hurrying out of the downstairs living room. Amy could hear Dan's loud footsteps fading away from the steps, and she remembered that she would have to call back whoever dialed her.

****

'' Uh, hello?'' Amy greeted confusedly.

A familiar, smooth feminine voice appeared on the other side of the line. '' Amy?'' Natalie answered with utter disgust.

'' Natalie?''

'' What do you want?!'' Natalie snapped, with her British accent clipped.

'' I think your brother called me,'' Amy responded.

'' Of course,'' Natalie purred. '' I'll yell for him. IAN! Amy's on the phone!'' the Lucian shouted.

'' Amy.'' Ian deadpanned, already dominating the conversation.

'' Uh, hello Ian? Why did you call me?''

'' Just I wanted to say greetings to you and your brother,'' Ian acknowledged, lying.

'' Alright. Ian, what's up? I think you're hiding something.''

Ian took a breath. '' Amy, I'm sorry about what happened in Korea,'' he explained. Amy was frozen at her spot, jaw hanging open, with a cold lump in her throat, making her unable to speak. '' Everything I have done to you- I regretted it. However, I do NOT expect forgiveness from you, Amy.''

Amy was still unable to speak, but she was able to close her jaw.

'' Amy?'' He frowned. Obviously, he mistaken that Amy hung up.

'' Ian-'' but Ian already hung up the phone, ending the conversation.

****

'' So, how's the conversation?'' Dan inquired.

'' Dweeb,'' Amy mumured. '' it was..I don't know. Dull. Maybe, unexpected? I don't have a exactly a right word for it.''

'' I finished my essay. It took me long, boring three hours to get it done. She'll better like it, or I'll use ninja skills against her!''

Amy laughed. Then, she let her hand run through Dan's blonde locks. '' How funny, Dan.''

He crossed his arms. '' No, I'm dead serious. I'm really going to use them.''

'' Well, then you're asking for a detention,''

'' Don't care. She's the problem, assigning that dumb essay.''

'' Dan, it isn't dumb. It's a learning experience.''

'' It's boring!'' he whined, sticking his tongue out. '' how do you find it exciting?''

'' You might find it fun because you're probably writing history about our relatives.''

'' I guess, sister-san. I'm leaving for Ninja Gaiden. You coming?''

'' Sure, Dan.''

Part three is done! Yay! *Drumroll* The final part will be posted soon!

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

darkjade65

PTFL! Great story! BUMP!

• Posted at:

"Nine feet long and three feet thick, watch out boys, Jade WILL [Make It Fit]!" -Jade X. Pierce

"Should have thought of me as more than just a snack, the content of my behavior, not the content of my rack!" -Mandy Baxter

J.X.'S MB PARTY: /108357

/102249

Front sm

hopefulmusic10

aka SneakingSly6

Please write more!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

• Posted at:

~Jesus Freak!

~Never Alone

~Endurance and Victory

~Whovian

~Amazing grace saved my soul

~Janus/Madrigal

To live is to serve, to suffer is to serve better.

We love because He first loved us

Kat Trivial

Front sm

fireamber36

Hello everyone! This is the FINAL part...this is so sad..I have enjoyed writing it...well then, hope you enjoyed it!

Amy Cahill was laying on the lush, green grass, staring aimlessly at the sky. Fluffy clouds were in many, diverse different shapes. The sunshine was gleaming down to her, already making her jade eyes sparkle even more. Birds were singing loudly yet serenely.            

And, she have relished the peace.

She frowned, at the sky, and everything  that she have done....

A shadow approached her, and the birds' songs fell silent. Amy's peace of mind was interrupted.

'' Hello,'' Ian greeted her. '' May I join you?''

'' Sure.'' It was Amy's response, and it was muffled. Her eyes were trained to the sky, not at Ian's presence. Ian, made himself comfortable, attempting to re-position himself beside Amy.

'' Do you remember?'' Ian asked, his amber eyes watching her.

'' What?''

'' I dunno...you know what,''

'' Actually, I don't.''

Both teens were silent after that.

****

Amy plopped herself on the couch, with her ginger hair unkempt, closing her eyes. She moaned, and flipped to the other side of the couch.

Ian entered, leaning on the frame.

'' Amy, Amy,'' he muttered, sighing. '' have you truly forgotten?''

Snapping her eyes open, Amy mumbled a greeting to Ian. She rose, stretching her arms. Then, she let her hand run through her ginger tresses.

'' What do you mean? You're not making this clear,''

'' Have you forgotten about the ring?''

It struck her. She still possessed the ring...but she hardly ever worn it. Since...four years ago?

''Will you marry me, Amy Cahill?'' Ian fake-proposed, revealing a jade ring. She was wearing her silver gown, giggling.

'' Yes! I would LOVE to spend the rest of my life with you!'' Amy exclaimed, squealing. Easily, she slipped on Ian's ring on her middle finger.

'' So? What's so special about it?'' Amy frowned, rubbing her temples.

'' One reason why because I wasn't influenced by Isabel's ways, yet,'' Ian returned. '' we were once innocent, young kids. What happened to us? We've grew up, accepting the difficult world.''

'' I remember vaguely the playdate, but not all of it...what stood out is the ring,'' Amy sighed. '' I don't get it why it's so special, Ian. It's ten years ago.''

'' Because, Amy Cahill, we were young, once carefree- we didn't know that the Cahill family history exists,'' Ian smirked. '' your mom probably set it up because she knew the importance of having both Lucian and Madrigal branches to get along. We were six then,''

Amy pursed her lips. '' But still...it's long ago. Ten years feels like ages.''

'' This memory is special, to me because it has a particularly memorable significance in it. It truly happened, and I believe in this.''

Alright, readers! I'm sooo happy that I've finished it! I'm thinking about writing another oneshot-Frozen- but I am not sure about it yet...Likes and comments are appreciated! Once again, thank you for reading Ten years ago!

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

You're an amazing writer! This story needs more views!!!!!!

*bumps story for Rachel*

~CHU~

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

fireamber36

I'm trying to spread the word about my oneshot, though...and I'm still working another oneshot,Frozen. That would be great if somebody could help me spread the word about this.

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

phoenixadventure39

aka BlackPanther538

BUMP

• Posted at:

phoenixadventure39 aka BlackPanther538

Angela Hope Nataliya Wizard-Cahill

Proud to be an Amian.

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE

JANUS PRIDE

Tribute of District 11

Daughter of Athena

#RememberSkylarForever

#AmianIsLovely

Front sm

solvingsmart8

aka AgentBull41

*claps* 

Incredible I love this it is so true and it opens possivilities to all sorts of things Like who knew who before the hunt and how well its an interesting take on the series and It made me smile soooo many times I know alot of kids that I have to watch over and you perfectly grasped there innocence and youthfull freedom  If i may ask do you have a baby sibling or freinds sibling you based this off of or was it on your own accord either way the story is very impressive and Im glad I read it in one sitting :3

• Posted at:

Regenerated ME 

LOVE WRITING :] still 

79066 My MLP RP Will it restart who knows

SEE ME AND SEIRA"S  STORY UNDER 1 ROOF AT/ 84075  that is still there 

THE DRAGON COUPLE IS BEST SHIP!

Still the :Lieutenant and official DR. OF THE DEFENDERS!   

Front sm

fireamber36

I portrayed the youthfulness by my own accord :) How I did it because I imagined what they're supposed to do...and then, I write it down.

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

solvingsmart8

aka AgentBull41

claps again 

Incredible

• Posted at:

Regenerated ME 

Front sm

fireamber36

Thank you, Bobby....

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

fireamber36

Bump!

~Rachel :)

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

solvingsmart8

aka AgentBull41

I cant wait for the next 1 

_Bobby

:)

• Posted at:

Regenerated ME 

Front sm

fireamber36

Bump! Anybody here?

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

fireamber36

Hrr....

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Hola, Rachel.  I have vunderful news for you!  I have the perfect idea for an advertisement for this.  But i won't spoil it for you.  You'll see.  {#Evil Laught}

• Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Front sm

fireamber36

Okay, Anna...I can't wait to figure out what you can up as a ad!

~Rachel {#Cahill}

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

musiciansunshine9

I love this story. I really wish I'd checked it out earlier. Great job Rachel!

• Posted at:

It was great to see some of you guys. Hope I can come back and visit you guys again! See you later! 

-Blue

Front sm

fireamber36

Hey everybody! I have to say...this is sad that this is the FINAL part...:(. I have enjoyed writing this oneshot...Well then, I hope you enjoyed it!

Vespers were taken down. But they have lost two  important people who sacrificed themselves for the sake of destroying the Doomsday Machine.

Evan, her loving boyfriend whom she cheated on, and  their dear, old uncle Alistair. Also, Isabel was disintergated into dust alongside Vesper One, and boy, she, Isabel Kabra, of all people, went all Matrix on them.

Because of the serum.

****

A couple of weeks ago, they have paid for three funderals, following with William McIntyre's, and hardly any Cahills bothered to show up. Now, here they are, Amy and Dan hosting another small family reunion, and it is unusually quiet...Amy figured it's because everyone is still grieving for the dead.

Since, every single Cahill have changed, and still Natalie was seriously emtionally and physically damaged. She and Ian have attempted to calm her down, but unfortunately, one terrible thing what taught the younger Kabra as a hostage was to be isolated.

Amy sighed as she lay herself on the lush grass, staring at the sky aimlessly. It was peaceful, and she was listening to birds chirp happily yet serenely. The clouds were fluffy today, and Amy could see many clouds formed into different shapes.

What the Vespers done...Amy assumed. They inflicted damage, yet at the final fight, we have toughened up since.

Duty. Sacrifice. Love. Courage...

But her peace of mind was disrupted. Birds instantly stopped singing, and a shadow of a person approached her.

'' Hello,'' Ian was leaning onto the neareest tree.

'' Ian,''

'' Isn't it a crime to join you?''

'' No.''

'' Well, good,'' Ian smiled at her. Then, he positioned himself on the grass beside Amy.

'' So, what are you doing here, Ian?'' Amy asked, facing her gaze at his.

'' Just for peace. After all, Natalie is starting to be herself again,'' Ian reported at Amy. A grin appeared on her face. Her jade eyes sparkled.

'' That's good to hear.''

'' Do you remember?''

'' What?''

'' You know what...'' Ian glanced at the sky, with the sun shining at  both teens.

****

Later in the day, Amy was laying on the couch, with her eyes closed. Her ginger hair was flopped onto the furniture, unkempt. She could hear Dan and Natalie bickering upstairs over something pointless, Jonah and Phoenix playing the piano- singing Jonah's new songs to get the tune, and Nellie, clostest to her, was blasting her music, with her awful singing skills.

'' Amy, do you really don't remember?'' Ian muttered, entering the downstairs living room. '' Our siblings bickering...''

Her eyes snapped open, and she gazed at Ian, who was settled on a loveseat comfortably, with a relaxed yet perplexed face.

'' Ian, I don't know what you mean,'' Amy frowned, rubbing her temples.

'' Amy, Amy,'' Ian murmured, sighing. '' haven't you really truly forgotten about the ring?''

Her eyes widened at the word 'ring', and to be honest, to her, the memory was blurry. The jade ring...she still possessed it.

The playdate...

'' Will you marry me, Amy Cahill?'' Ian asked, revealing the ring. She was wearing a silver gown, and the little girl giggled.

'' Oh yes, Ian! I would LOVE to spend the rest of my life with you!'' Amy exclaimed, as she fastened the ring on her middle finger, happily.         '' I don't recall very well about the ring, though, but I do remember parts of the playdate,'' Amy returned.

'' The memory is special,'' Ian commented, whispering to her, leaning towards to her ear. '' because, Isabel haven't started really influencing me to her ways, yet, Amy. We were six then. Your mom probably set it up because it would be good for two different branches to get along, isn't it?''

'' I'm don't understand why it's unique. It's just ten years ago.''

'' Amy, it's memorable because we're just kids, and we didn't know about the existence of the Cahill world. Now you get it?''

'' But,'' she insisted. '' that's still a long time ago! Ten years!''

'' Whether you like it or not, Amy Cahill, to me, this memory had a special significance. This playdate happened ten years ago, and of course, this event is quite meaningful.''

THE END

Whew! Now it's complete! I'm thinking about doing another oneshot, and it has a title, but no plot yet...So it's called Frozen. I'm pretty sure it's a Amian oneshot...Likes and comments are greatly appreciated.

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

fireamber36

HRR!!

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

osirisphoenix39

aka TopazDragon105

YASSSSS! LOVEDDD IT!!! 

• Posted at:

Cali.   6

r e m n a n t

o f

a n o t h e r

t i m e

Your identity is valid ll Firebirds forever!

Front sm

breezehawk40

i love it

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

I'm more of a Jamy fan, but I think you did a good job on this story.{#Thumbs Up}

• Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

This is sooooo cute!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

tsunamininja5

I love this! :D

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."