Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

Branch: Janus

Okay, so first thing's first.

This is the list of RPers. Their character gender is designated by the text color. Green is female, blue is male.

CLOUDBURSTANGEL36 (Twins)

DARKSOUL33

FREELANCER37

SOLVINGSMART8

WINTERLOCK8

AMAZINGSOFTBALL23

DRAGONFLYBRAIN26

LAVENDERDAWN69

WINTERFROST107

DRAGONFIRE1103 (Watashi-desu!!! ('Me' in Japanese.))

If you are not any of these MBers, I'm sorry, but you can't participate. Unless one of these people drops out, that is.

You are welcome to read, though!

But don't if you are not into horror, or are easily scared. This is not for you.

Anyway, the Chosen Ones, as I have just now decided to refer to you guys as, you guys read how the story will go, right? Over on the voting thread, where you all signed up? If not, go to my posts, get on the Two RP Ideas! thread, and find the storyline thingy. It was posted twice, because the first time, I thought it wasn't going to go through. You'll find it.

Anyway, first thing's first. Please fill out the form below for your character(s).

I'll use mine as an example, so that I can get it all done in one go.

Name: Seira Blakke (It's spelled weird, but it's still just pronounced Blake.)

Looks: 5'3'' with shoes on (yes, I'm short. -_-), pale (she spends a lot of her time on the internet. Doesn't get out much.), and lean, but with curves. Short, choppy brown hair with side bangs that often get into her eyes. She wears her hair up in pigtails a lot, even though people tell her it makes her look like a five year old. The pigtails are spiky, because of all the layers in her hair. Sort of like Silica, from SAO, but darker and much spikier. Dark brown eyes, small nose, and a bright smile. 

Clothes (Three sets. One for the night we arrived at the mansion, one that you were going to wear for sleep (pajamas), and one for the next day. That's what your character probably planned to bring in the story.): Set 1: A black tee with a white power button symbol on the chest, black and blue fingerless gloves that come up to her elbows, a blue pleated skirt that ends about 1 and a half inches above her knees, and blue converse.

Set 2: A blue tank top and grey sweats.

Set 3: A green and black striped long sleeve shirt with a hood, denim short shorts, and black and white striped leggings underneath the shorts. Same blue converse. 

Personality: Always, ALWAYS energetic. This energy can go many different directions, though. Usually, it either goes into making the people around her smile, or scare the daylight out of her friends. She makes a fool of herself often without caring. She's seriously not embaressed by ANYTHING. She doesn't care what happens to her or what is done to her, but if you mess with one of her friends, she goes beast. She's very overprotective, and very silly. But, she can't be two things at the same time. She's either extremely happy, extremely mad, etc. However, although she seems simple on the outside, there's a lot she hides. Mostly, they are her feelings. She doesn't like burdening people with her fear or sadness or doubt, so she hides it and pretends to be strong. This energy inside of her is also dangerous. If she reaches her breaking point, where she can't be strong and can't pretend, all of the things she was keeping inside will spill out, and this can result in a number of things. Either she breaks down sobbing, she acts insane, she starts breaking things, or she starts hurting people. This usually happens in private, though, so she hasn't had many slip ups recently. And when it happens, she goes on like nothing ever happened.

If your character had a theme song, what would it be? (I expect you to look up the lyrics to these theme songs, or listen to the songs, to get a feel for these characters. That way, you portray them right in your POVs.): Matryoshka, by Megpoid Gumi and Hatsune Miku, although I prefer the cover by Zebra x Hashiyan. She has a lot of things that she keeps bottled up inside, and she's been broken many times before, which is why she hides. She's a 'crazy, patched up Matryoshka'. She has feelings that have often 'pulled one over her', that she doesn't know what to do with, like in the song. Mainly embarressment and romance, because she's never had to deal with these kind of feelings before. It hurts, but she won't cry, and she tries her best to keep it all inside.

Weapon Preference (for when each character recieves a weapon): Either a Morning Star or a Horseman's Pick (both medieval bludgeoning weapons)

Other: It was her idea to go to the mansion in the first place.

When all forms have been made for all characters, POVing can begin. I'll kick it off with the first POV.

POV GUIDELINES~

*POVs must be at least four paragraphs long.

*Paragraphs are 5-7 sentences, for those of you who are still using the 3-5 rule.

*No excessive gore, language, violence, or any other adult themes.

*You must be ready to POV at least twice a week. However, if you're busy with school or anything like that, I'll make an exception. But, c'mon, at least once a week should be doable! 1 out of 7 days? That's almost generous!

*Be nice, play fair, all that good stuff.

*No love triangles. Romance is fine, but love triangles are a personal pet peeve of mine, and are an overused, cliche story element.

*If you are going to leave or drop out, PLEASE tell me! I will need to find a replacement, and I can't do that if I still think you are planning on posting.

Aaaaand, I think that's it! Get your forms done, get POVing (once I start), and, as always, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fight 'till blood and work too hard,

I'll live each moment breathlessly.

I have no time to give or waste

While I construct my legacy.

Front sm

skatingdreamer5

aka PrivateSly9

This sounds really cool! Although I'm too late to join, I'll be here to read, I can't wait for your POVs c:

• Posted at:

Great peace have they who love Your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

o{-<]:

/Skyler/

기성 Kisung

-Sandra

Front sm

solvingsmart8

aka AgentBull41

Branch: Ekaterina

ALRIGHT I CANT WAIT :) 

Name; Bobby 

gender; BOY 

looks: almost 6 feet tanish skin regular weight he meeses up his hair all the time Blckish eyes and hair his hair is short

Clothes

SetA; Duck Dynasty Tee shirt with sweat pants

SetB: Sonic the hedgehog Tee shirt and black shorts

setC: White Biy Scout Jacket with a Black Tee and Jeans

Personality: An extrem optomist on the outer shell he is kind and loyal and is willing to do anything for those he cares about. Thats the outer though, inside he is more of a realist weighnig risk over reward and has not ever suffered for it He is NOT a fan of scary things he has a motto of "Pray for the best PrEpare for the worst" 

he dosent care what others think of him and is just out to have a good time. He usualy dosent really care about things not important to him He is often lost in thought and loves to write his POV's are in journal format cuz thats what they Are ;) 

Theme: It Dosent matter sonic adventure 2

Kinda self explanitory :it dosent matter now what happens I will never give up the fight long as the voice inside tells me to run and fight it dosent matter who is wrong and who is right"

Weapon Prefrence: A sword and a rifle 

other: He is a big voice of reason when you get passed his carefree ness and the group goes to him for advice alot

• Posted at:

Regenerated ME 

LOVE WRITING :] still 

79066 My MLP RP Will it restart who knows

SEE ME AND SEIRA"S  STORY UNDER 1 ROOF AT/ 84075  that is still there 

THE DRAGON COUPLE IS BEST SHIP!

Still the :Lieutenant and official DR. OF THE DEFENDERS!   

Front sm

freelancer37

aka GoldLibrary2

Branch: Lucian

Will make character soon ;)

• Posted at:

Aaron.

39 Clues fan since 2008.

Officially obsessed with Steven Universe and Hamilton. Ask me about them!

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

Name: Simon DuPre

Looks: unruly, wild midnight black hair, crazy sea-green eyes, tall for his age, even tan, slight figure

Clothes:
1.) blue shirt , denim pants, Merell (sp?) shoes (he doesn't care about what he looks to others)

2.) black tank top, some shorts

3.) plain white button-up shirt that he always keeps unbuttoned showing a blood-red shirt underneath, loose black pants, shoes (so pretty much he looks a bit of like a student here, yeah)

Personality: some people would think that he's some sort of delinquent. Which is just hilarious. He has a very big mouth for saying almost everything and acts all toughy-toughy. He's kinda like some rough-housing kid you find on the street, doing Skiz fights for money (Legend reference). But actually he's a just a bit of overprotective of his younger sister. People would notice that he actually looks wary of sorts when his sister is with him. But when he's with friends and knows his sister is a little safe--his sister is never safe without him near her!--he is quite nice and funny (Ok, let's just say that he's like Ida Kazumi from Mahou Sensou :P)

If your character had a theme song, what would it be?: Servant of Evil by Kagamine Len (overboard with Vocaloid! :3) So, like Len, he is very, very, VERY caring. Overprotective, if you must that he really is willing to do anything for his sister. ANYTHING.

Weapon Preference: An obsidian black halberd (like Noda's weapon in Angel Beats)

Other: Has a younger sister named Silena whom he's very protective of.

Cheers, Sage the mad Hatter

• Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

But I don't regret, nor will I forget

All who took that road with me 

~ The Last Goodbye

I am the one thing in life I can control

I am inimitable I am an original

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Twice The Forms!

What fun.

Name: Isaac Earlson

Looks: Really tall. As in, basketball player tall. Skinny but athletic. Flat copper hair a bit spiky on top, freckles around the face, mischevious smile, small nose, pale skin. Dark Irish green almond-shaped eyes. He kind of looks like Colin Ford, but with diferent hair color, and stuff.

Clothes:

Set 1- Black marvel shirt, blue jeans with chain belts, sneakers.

Set 2- green camouflage pijama pants with a black T-shirt

Set 3- Same sneakers, white graffiti T-shirt, open blue zip hoodie, black skinny jeans.

Personality: Isaac is nerdy and energetic. He likes to pull pranks on people along with his partner in crime, Henry. He depends too much on Henry, and always wants to be with him. Sure, he has friends. But, it's as if he's very attached to him. He's very mischevious and a troublemaker. He doesn't like to do homework, and would always invent some excuse to the teachers. He can be manipulative, and charming. He's always playing games like Minecraft of Battle of the Clans. He's also a bit lazy when it comes to work. Isaac also loves horror movies and stuff, and does believe in the spiritual world. So he supported Siera's idea to go to the Haunted Mansion. He's a bit childish, and doesn't think before he speaks. Besides being a lousy student, he's quite clever and intelectual. But he does lack of focus and patience. He can also take a few things a bit too serious.

If your caracter had a theme song what would it be?: Hmm... Probably 'Lonely Boy' by Black Keys.

Weapon preferance: Double axe or giant hammer whatever. I have to think about that one.

Other: N/A, yet. 

I'll make Henry's later. Sorry!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

I'll post later!!

• Posted at:

Writing takes so many words that I don't say during the day...

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

I just realized that what I put in Simon's form was ridiculous. *facepalms* Sorry, I was in a hurry when i made that one. Ok, redoing my form.

Name: Luke Sorrows (yeah, :P I really wanted this to be my character's last name)

Looks: Luke has longish (not too long, mind, that it reaches his shoulders) midnight black hair that is all wild and unruly, like he just came out of bed, which is just how he likes it, so don't bother telling him that his hair is "distracting" or anything, he'll just make it wilder. His eyes are a crazy sea-green, like always glinting with mischief kind of crazy. His skin has got that nice, even tan that says he likes to go out in the sun, but still knows when to stop basking in the glory of sunlight. He is quite tall, not basketball tall, just a bit taller than average for someone his age. And he's got a slight figure, like wiry and even a but skinny even though he is NOT skinny, thanks very much. And he always has this wicked smile. So yeah, he looks a bit like a delinquent.

Clothes:

- black t-shirt, dark blue hooded jacket, skinny jeans and some shoes, not the sneaker type, more like the rubber type

- blue shirt and some shorts

- white button-up shirt that is open all the way down showing a red shirt underneath, black pants and some black shoes that looks like they're for school but actually are rubber and he can run like crazy in them anytime (so he looks a bit like a student 'ere and that's that :3)

Personality: WILD. No, not energetic kind of wild, but like "I'll destroy anyone who touches my sister and dance over their graves!" kind of wild. He's very overprotective of his sister Silena (who he keeps on calling o-chibi-chan! No, I'm just kidding ;)). But yeah, overprotective brother. And everything else can like go to hell or something for him. As long as Silena is safe. To his friends, that is to say, you guys, he is nice and funny enough. Cracks a few jokes, acts stupid a bit. But to others, especially those who threaten his sister, he is like "RAWR!". Going back to the parts of the delinquency, he is, quite a bit. He can fight dirty, throw a few good punches here and there and not even care. Sometimes, it's even him who starts the fight. He's no "save the damsel-in-distress" type, more like the "punch the living daylights out of anybody who dare hurts someone helpless then leave the damsel/dude-in-distress alone to fend for themselves" type. So yeah.

Theme Song: Definitely Servant of Evil by Kagamine Len. Silena. And, like Len, he is willing to risk—sacrifice, even—ANYTHING for Silena.

Weapon Preference: A halberd with an obsidian black handle (like Noda's weapons in Angel Beats, minus the color)

Other: He is an orphan. Silena, his younger sister, is seven years younger than him and was born just a year before his parents died after some dudes got them cornered in some alley, robbed them then shot 'em. He also has this small necklace. It's shaped like a small spear with the blade/metal thingy pointing down and the chain connecting to the butt of the spear. Some people might think it's weird that a guy like HIM is wearing a necklace like that. Well, not that he cares. The necklace is the only thing that is a sign that Luke had a perfect, and beautiful childhood before his parents died and he had to raise Silena with the only money they had. And he wasn't exactly against Seira's idea of going into the mansion. Basically almost nothing scares him so he was neutral with the idea.

I think this is a bit better. *sigh* Man . . . Elaborations are so . . . So stuff! Whatever the term is! :)

I guess I won't sign-off as Sage here. :3 I don't usually on RPs like this, anyway.

• Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

~ The Last Goodbye

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

winterlock8

Name: Logan Anderson

Looks: Light cinnamon hair, dark cocoa eyes, average sized, fair skin

Clothes (Three sets. One for the night we arrived at the mansion, one that you were going to wear for sleep (pajamas), and one for the next day. That's what your character probably planned to bring in the story.):

Set 1: Black hoodie, dark skinny jeans, Nike sneakers

Set 2: White tee and jeans

Set 3: Unbuttoned green plaid shirt with white tee underneath, jeans, Nike sneakers

Personality: He’s rather sarcastic and tends to insult his friends as a joke. Despite this, he acts charismatic (and flirty, if it’s a gurl, haha) toward strangers.

If your character had a theme song, what would it be? (I expect you to look up the lyrics to these theme songs, or listen to the songs, to get a feel for these characters. That way, you portray them right in your POVs.): I based the character on a close guy friend of mine… I think I’ve already grasped the feeling of his personality. Do I still have to choose a song?

Weapon Preference (for when each character receives a weapon): A vial of toxic

Other: I doughnut think so.

• Posted at:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'd rather have wifi

Than spend time with you

Front sm

freelancer37

aka GoldLibrary2

Name: Park Taborn

Looks: Brown eyes, dark brown hair that's not cut too short but not bushy either, 5'11", needs glasses for distance

Clothes: 

Set 1 -  Dark blue jeans, black Spider-man T-Shirt, white sneakers and a gray sweater

Set 2 - Basketball shorts and a blue shirt

Set 3 - Same jeans and sneakers, red T-shirt, 

Personality: Most of the time he's a really nice guy. He doesn't like getting into trouble, but he still wants to have a good time. When he gets upset he REALLY gets upset. Usually this is because of someone else doing something that he doesn't like. 

Weapon Preference: Bow and arrow

Other: He didn't want to go into the mansion at first, and was the last one to go inside.

• Posted at:

Aaron.

39 Clues fan since 2008.

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Changing Isaac's name to Collin. I figured since I picture him like Colin Ford, that name would go better with the caracter. Oh, and I'm changing the surname to Vale.

Name: Henry Vale

Looks: Same as Collin, only a slight taller

Clothes: 

- White buttoned up shirt with blue stripes, black converse, blue skinny jeans

- Grey hoodie, blue pijama pants

- unbuttoned red and black flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up, white T-shirt under it, same converse, same jeans.

Personality: Unlike Colin, Henry is easy going and responsible. He is considered a golden boy, for his good grades and positive attitude. He's very independent, but sometimes he feels bad for his brother who is always asking him for favors. He wants his brother to start acting more independently, but he doesn't have the guts. Well, he is very close to him. He likes making imature pranks on people. He is considered the brain on the duo, and Colin the charm. Henry can also be manipulative and hard to say no to, like his brother. Henry can be a bit hard to predict, and also a bit quiet and misterious. He doesn't take insults very seriously, and more much more mature than Colin. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have fun!

If your character had a theme song, what would it be?: Lonely Boy by Black Keys. 

Weapon preferance: I don't know! I'm not good with weapons. Can anybody suggest anything? I was thinking of a crossbow, maybe.

Other: Has a slight crush on... Who knows?

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Isobelle Lycan

Looks: Long curly red hair, usually in a braid or ponytail, freckles, one green eye, one blue eye, pale skin, and 5'4.

Clothes: 

Set 1: The cure T-shirt, jeans, and converse hightops.

Set 2: Medium length shorts and loose shirt.

Set 3: A shirt with an owl and the moon on it, a skirt that goes a wee past her knees, fingerless gloves, beanie, and converse hightops.

Personality: Nice, Weird(but not like crazy weird, more like funny weird), funny, animal lover, shy, smart, tomboyish, geeky at times, sarcastic, and sometimes likes to trick people or scare them.

Theme song: Human by Christina Perri, because she feels like she always has to impress someone and be who they want her to be.

Weapon preference: Machete or bow and arrow.

Other: She brought her pet rat with her and was using it scare the others.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

*Gasp*

You like The Cure?

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Do I need to make a description of why I chose the song?

I chose it because Colin and Henry are a bit aslated from the rest. Sure, they have friends and stuff. But sometimes they live in there own world, where only the two of them exist. Pulling pranks, playing battle of the clans, ect. But Henry does realize this, and he tends to stop it. But, you know, he doesn't really want to hurt his brother. Although, Colin does notice that his brother wants them to spend some time apart and start acting like solitaires, but he doesn't want to accept it.

Plus, the rymth matches there personality. 

I might change it, though. Probably a Greenday song, or Coldplay.

• Posted at:

Front sm

lavenderdawn69

Name:Lily Hedgeworth

Looks:thin,a little short for her age,tanned skin,brownish-orange hair,light green eyes

Clothes:

Set 1:violet t-shirt,forest green shorts,white sneakers,white socks

Set 2:bright red shirt,stormy purple pants,same white socks

Set 3:auburn t-shirt,teal shorts,same white sneakers,lavender socks

Personality:very competitive in sports,but a good sport,a little impatient,smart,but either thinks things through or acts by instinct,kind,spunky,has a good sense of humor,curious,very loyal to her friends,optimistic,likes to be outside in nature,funny

Song:Flying High or Now is the Time to Seize the Day

Weapon Preference:spear or bow and arrows

Other:She was the third kid to go inside the mansion.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Front sm

freelancer37

aka GoldLibrary2

Ahhh forgot my theme song - Eye of the Tiger, by Survivor.

So many times it happens too fast

You change your passion for glory

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past

You must fight just to keep them alive

• Posted at:

Aaron.

39 Clues fan since 2008.

Front sm

freelancer37

aka GoldLibrary2

And I chose that because he doesn't like people giving up on things, and while he seems nice on the outside, inside he's a fighter.

Does that make sense?

• Posted at:

Aaron.

39 Clues fan since 2008.

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

I love the cure, the smiths, the vandals...

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Isabelle, I could kiss you right now!

Well, not literally. You know what I mean.

I thought nobody liked Vandals, Cure, Smiths anymore. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

When you live with my mom, you have to. And my name isn't Isabelle and just call me Izzy.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Oh, I know. 

I don't know why I do it. Normally, I like to call people by there real name.

I have an ex friend whose name is Julieta, but everybody calls her Julie.

But I called her by her full name.

I even call my mom Mother. 

Well, Izzy. Your mom seems like a flippin' amazing person. 

My mom likes classic rock. But the other likes... I don't know what they call this music, ironically.

The always play it in my country, but I never had a name for it.

But either way, it's awful. 

My sister likes it.

She's has the looks, I have the brain. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

Okay, nine character forms so far!!!! We just need 2 more!!!!!! YATAAAA!!!! 

And thanks for really putting thought into these characters, you guys! Especially the theme songs! Music can define people in ways you wouldn't imagine. I hate it and love it when I find a song that describes my life perfectly. Usually it's Japanese. Quite strange.

NOTE: The theme songs were not for YOU to understand your character. They are for US to udnerstand your character. I said to look up the lyrics to these songs, but that was directed at the people reading your character's form. I've noticed that, often, when people write about other people's character, they make them say and do things that they wouldn't normally say and do. And in a story like this, correct character portrayal is vital. So, if you guys have not been reading the lyrics for these songs if you've never heard them before, please, do. Understand these characters. You'll be spending quite a bit of time with them.

Sage~ No. No, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SERVANT OF EVIL, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *begins sobbing uncontrollably*

WHY, LEN?!?!?!?!?! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

STUPID RIN!!!!!! SEE WHAT YOU CAUSE!!?!?!?!?!

WHY, MIKU?!?!?!?!

WHY?!?!?!?!

*takes deep breath*

Ok. I think I'm okay now.

But if I ever have to make myself cry, I'm listening to Servant of Evil, 800 (my friend, Nik, showed me that song. He showed me during Science, so I couldn't react then, but when I got home, I just sobbed into my pillow. I'm fighting tears right now, thinking about these songs. Especially 800.), and the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku. That's all I'll need.

CURSE YOU, WRITERS OF VOCALOID SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron~ Yes, that makes sense. :)

Everyone~ When everyone has their forms up, I'll assign weapons and then do the first POV.

• Posted at:

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

@Seira - I know right! Watching and watching and watching Aku no Meshitsukai and it is just TT^TT!!! I was actually debating between Aku or Magical Mirror which is ne of the best love songs EVER!!! But I don't do those. :3 Anyhow, I haven't seen 800 yet, Vocaloid too? I think I'll check that out later. :3 And also, I have a recommendation for you. :) Try Pierrot if you haven't seen it. The pierrot there is just

But first,  have tons of song to read. :) Matryoshka down, a few more to go! :)

Cheers, Sage the Mad Hatter

• Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

~ The Last Goodbye

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Name: Alia Rockyfield 

Looks: Shoulder length dirty blonde hair which is always pulled back in a ponytail, bright blue eyes, 5ft7,  skinny figure. 

Clothes

Set 1: Gray hoodie, black jeans, and black combat boots. 

Set 2: Black sweats and bulb lack fuzzy socks. 

Set 3: Black jeans, black long sleeved t-shirt, black combat boots. 

Personality: A negitive kind of person. She always wears black which gives people a negitive kind of feel, she doesn't really the nicest person, she jokes a lot even though it isn't a good joke, daredevil, a mysterious person with a shadowy past that she doesn't tell anyone, loud, though she can sneak up on people if she wants to, loves a good scare, she usually doesn't get worked up about things though if she really wants something she will get over dramatic, she doesn't like to be the center of attention, she decided to back up the idea of going to the mansion, and she hates being left alone. 

Character theme song: Tiptoe By: Imagine Dragons. 

• Posted at:

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Cloud: What can I call you? And if you want to call me by my full name call me Isobelle. Its not my real name, but its close.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

One more to go!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

BUMP!! WinterFrost, where are joo?

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Nah, I'm fine with calling you Izzy.

But now you left me with the urge to figure out your full name.

Is it... IsabellA?

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Oh, and all of you can call me Connie.

Short for Veronica. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Nope. Its similar to isobelle.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Elizabeth?

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Nopers, closer to isobelle. Pay attention to the spelling. I'll give you a hint: its the same as a song.

• Posted at:

Front sm

solvingsmart8

aka AgentBull41

Ill get Winter

• Posted at:

Regenerated ME 

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

Okay, thanks Bobby!

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Isobel?

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

How did you guess? Correct. Ding, ding, ding we have a winner!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Hey Connie, maybe my character and one of yours could have a crush on each other. If you want.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

Sure.

But, what character?

Henry or Colin?

Henry doesn't really show much emocional affection, but Colin doesn't think very independently.

Maybe I'll go with Colin. Maybe your caracter likes him first. He barely notices yours. But then, in the mansion, they start to bond and stuff. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

solvingsmart8

aka AgentBull41

Sierra if Aaron isnt on this RP can my character like yours

• Posted at:

Regenerated ME 

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

Sage~ 800 is by Hatsune Miku. Here's the basic gist of the song.

Everything I'm going to say is the truth.

The gods exist and 6.5 billion dreams will come true.

I hate you, and everything about you.

Bunnies live on the moon.

Though I hate you, you're still breathing.

Everything I just said was a lie.

It's about a girl who loved a guy AND HE FLIPPIN' DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I'm going to start crying if I keep talking about it.

Anyway, I just checked out Pierrot.......

WHY THE HECK DO SO MANY VOCALOID SONGS DESCRIBE MY LIFE?!?!??! Seriously, a guy who hides his emotions for the sake of making the people around him happy?!?! That's totally me! I'm the lying Pierrot of a small circus!!!! Except I don't have a good ending like he does. In the end, the person he loves holds him as he lets everything out, sobbing. And everytime I cry, people tell me to stop. They tell me, "It's ok, don't cry, it will be alright." or they ask for explinations, so I'm never really allowed to let anything out. The last time I fully let everything out, it was induced by this guy, and this girl, and I had a crush on the guy, and crap went down. One of the stupidest reasons I've ever cried. But all the reasons I cry are stupid, to be honest.

I suppose I could start inducing private explosions, though, especially with these Vocaloid songs. That way, no one has to know that I'm crying. No explinations have to be given....

Wait a minute. If I begin doing that...what if one of the explosions is particularly bad, and I start having...those kinds of thoughts? No, I can't risk that. I could hurt myself. *sigh* Dang it. I was pondering silent explosions, but writing it out, I see that it's a bad idea. It's back to square one. Gosh dingus dang it. 

I could just hide all the sharp objects in my house. Or lock myself in a closet with nothing that I can hurt myself with....

Meh. I gotta plan this out. But I've gotta solve this problem, before it gets too out of hand. Anyway, thanks for the song! I love it!

Bobby~ First, Aaron IS in the RP. Didn't you see FreeLancer in the MBer list? Second, I don't see why him being here is relevant to your character liking my character. He's on one of my other RP's where my character, Kaori, likes two guys at once (she's a jerk, as you can see. I HATE HER SO MUCH, MY GOSH, WHY, DANG IT, GAAAHHH!!!!). I'm sure he won't mind! And it's fine with me! Oh, ad did you have any luck talking to WinterFrost? 'Cause I'm giving her 'till Monday to get here. If she doesn't, one of the guy characters can turn into a chick so we have an even number. I'm not gonna wait up on someone who's not commited enough to be here. 

I sound really mean right now.

Dang it.

Why, mood swings, whyyyyyyy?????!!!!!

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 11 , 12 , 13