Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

I’m almost certain no one has done this before, so I’m doing it. And yes, there WILL be Season 2 spoilers! I JUST CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 3 TO COME OUT!!!!!!!

Omigosh, did you know that Sebastian’s voice actor proposed to Ciel’s voice actor, to which the girl asked, “Will you still be my butler?” and he said, “One hell of a butler, naturally.” I WAS SO FANGIRLING AT THIS!!!!!!!!!! *dies from excitement and envy*

Anyway. Here are the forms.

Name:
Race:
Powers/Talents: 
Position:
Do you work for Trancy or Phantomhive or other?:
Other:

Name: Isabella Ryder
Looks: Silver eyes that sometimes turn red, black hair, ivory skin
Race: Fallen angel, demoness
Powers/Talents: Eh, anything Sebastian or Claude can do.
Position: Ciel’s driver when Sebastian isn’t driving the carriage, and does a bunch of other chores, but Ciel and Sebastian hold high regards for her as she is a demoness
Do you work for Trancy or Phantomhive or other?: Phantomhive
Other: Sebastian and Isabella are already paired. So you cannot try to make him fall in love with anyone else. And also, only Sebastian knows she is a fallen angel, because of her silver eyes. Ciel assumes she was formerly a human with silver eyes. 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Branch: Janus

Can you explain it?
  • Posted at:

Writing takes so many words that I don't say during the day...

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

DB26~ Do you know BB? Oh, shoot, I forgot the storyline!

The Storyline:
Ciel, the Queen’s guard dog, has been ordered to stop this serial killer who is combining what seems like almost all of his cases into one mass mystery. The Queen fears Ciel cannot handle this on his own, and has assembled a team for Ciel to lead, composed of very cabable people. Spies, assassins, outstanding guards, etc. etc.  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

BUMP
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Cool I'll join later!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Name: Izzy Lycan
Looks: Long curly red hair, one green eye, one blue eye, freckles, and pale skin.
Race: Dark angel
Powers/talents: I don't know what powers there are
Position: also don't know
Do you work for trancy or phantomhive: phantomhive
Other: she acts nothing like a dark angel would and has a demonic dog. I don't know who the characters are 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

I don't know if my form when through, but I changed some things, so go with this one.

Name: Katarina DuCouteau 
Looks: red hair, green eyes, tan skin, tall, curvy
Race: Grim reaper
Powers/talents: The usual super speed, agility, and power, able to collect souls, etc.
Position: Ciel's girlfriend (If that's alright)
Do you work for trancy or phantomhive: Neither 
Other: She  left the Grim Reaper Dispatch Society, and came to Phantomhive where Ciel took her in. She also still had a Death Scythe.

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

Sebastian Michaelis is mine!

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

Join the Council: /62616

---

"Once Something Is Truely Lost, It Can Never Return"

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Twin Sister of TideSong9 AKA Nyla Michaelis-Pierce

Front sm

blackcrest16

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Charles Grey

Looks: Messy black hair, icy pale blue eyes, pale skin, tall. Looks 17-18 ish

Race: Demon

Powers/ Talents: Oh, come on. We know what a demon in Black Butler can do. 

Position: Gardener along with Finny. Former butler of Redmond.

Do you work for Trancy or Phantomhive?: Phantomhive.

Other: Scottish accent. Like, 6/10 ish. He's close friends with the fabulous yet crazy Grell. He's very good friends with Finny/ Finnian as well. 

--

I lost track of where I am on the manga, hahaa. And WHAT!? There's gonna be season 3!?

• Posted at:

Charles

is alive, surprisingly

My name is Charles

I bite

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Cool!

• Posted at:

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

(PS. No one likes Lady Elizabeth >_

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Korey~ Yeah it is. I guess Lady Elizabeth shan’t be his fiancée in this RP. Fine by me.

HEYYY.... Can we start POVing?!?!? I’m gonna, just for fun!

And everyone, please choose a font and colour for your POVs, so we know who is narrating! This also means you don’t have to put “so-and-so’s POV” every time you post. Just the first time, so we know who it is.

Gah! We need your backgrounds!!!!! And if you want, you can choose theme song(s).

My background: When she was a young angel, Angela caused her to get tossed out of Heaven. She was originally taken in by Madam Red, and met Grell, who quickly noticed her potential and she became very important. On the day Madam Red was killed, Isabella changed her name and ran away. Sebastian, when he was recruiting servants, approached her when she was moving from master to master, and she agreed to become a demoness and work for Ciel. Since then, her secret of being a fallen angel has been kept by Sebastian and Ciel. 

Theme Song(s): The chorus part of “Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas, “No Rest for The Wicked” by Lykke Li for when she becomes evil, and since she and Sebastian are in love, their song is kinda of “A Sky Full of Stars” by Coldplay. But her most important song is “Let It Rock” by Kevin Rudolf.

Oh, I’m changing her name. People know her as Isabella, in the human world. But at Phantomhive Manor, people know by Evangeline. But you can still her call her Isabella if you choose.

Have fun POVing!!!!!

Isabella’s POV

“Isabella, there will be a ball tonight. Make sure you and Izzy are there as guests, but keep an eye on Mey-Rin and the others. We don’t need them messing everything up.”

I nod. “Yes, Master.”

“Where is Sebastian? He’s been missing today.” Ciel asks.

“I believe Mey-Rin has just destroyed several things for tonight, and he is simply making sure we will have everything ready. Izzy is now helping him.”

He nods. “Very well. What the-?!” He says, as Grell Sutcliff jumps onto the table.

I sigh. “Grell, my master is trying to have his tea. Please go back to the Reaper Institute.”

“Bella!” He cries, running at me. I neatly sidestep his attempt, looking at him with contempt.

“Isabella, go help Izzy,” Sebastian comes up, his eyes narrowing as he spots Grell.

I nod. “What is it?”

He leans in and whispers to me, “Someone has Izzy hostage and is asking for you.”

My own eyes narrow. I nod. “Very well. Give me twenty minutes. Did they give their name?”

“Katarina.” He replies. “Does the name mean anything to you?”

I sigh. Katarina is up to no good again. We know each other, but that is where the friendliness ends. As a Grim Reaper, she has tried to take my soul numerous times, but it never works. Demons don’t have souls, but fallen angels do, so she tries to do the impossible and get a fallen angel’s soul.

“Twenty minutes. If I’m not back, get Ciel out of here.” I say, not replying to his question. I grip his hand, and then turn and start running away, summoning some of my magic and letting my maid uniform dissolve into my cloak and spider-silk dress, which is the outfit I wear when fighting. My sword hangs at my side, but if I’m lucky, I won’t even need it.

I can feel Ciel, Grell, and Sebastian watching me. Knowing exactly where Katarina will be, I jump onto the Manor roof and approach the dark figure standing there. We do have an audience, and not just the residents of the manor (which includes all of them). I know William and others are watching - mainly, Angela and Ash. 

“Katarina,” I say calmly. “What do you need?”

She grins. “I have a message from the Queen to you and your dear Master, Evangeline.”

• Posted at:

Front sm

blackcrest16

I like Lizzy!

• Posted at:

Charles

is alive, surprisingly

My name is Charles

I bite

Front sm

glamorousaphrodite103

Branch: Tomas

COOL!

P.S. check out my RP. I really, really, really need people to join!!!{#Wink}

• Posted at:

In French you say "tu me manques" it means"you are missing from me"I love that

When I was drowning thats when I could finally breathe

Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say think more than I speak & notice more than you realize

Story/102885

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

Sweet! I'll post now.

Background: Katarina grew up at the Grim Reaper Institute and was set out to join the Reaper Dispatch, but she became fed up with the whole 'no emotion or feelings' thing which made it easier to collect souls. So, she left, and was on the run for months. She now has come to England and to the Phantonhive Manor in attempt to look for a place to hide from her former 'people.'

Theme Song: I Hate Everything About You by THree Days Grace mixed with Burn by Ellie Goulding

Katarina's POV
   "I have a message from the Queen to your dear master," I lied flawlessly. I needed to get them to tell Ciel to come to talk. I needed a place of refuge, and the Phantomhive Manor was the only place I could think of where I would be truely safe.

"So you better tell 'Lord Phantomhive' to come and talk or she dies!" I said, pointing a knife at Izzy.

"Enough," Ciel said, "I'll talk to you."

"Alone," I warned, glaring at Sebastion, who was trying to follow. 

Ciel turned back to Sebastion. "I'll handle this," he said.

"As you wish, my master," he said, and stepped back toward the group. 

Only when Ciel was in earshot, did I whisper to him. "I need your help Lord Phantomhive," I said.

"What do you mean? What's the message?" he whispered back. 

"There is no message. I just need help. Bad." 

"What has happened?" Ciel asked in his usualy calm voice. 

"I have left the Grim Reaper Institute," I started. "And... needed a safe place to stay..." I hated admitting weakness to anyone. Especially a Phantomhive.

Ciel nodded. "Of course..." He was thinking deeply. "You are welcome here," he said finally. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you Ciel... I mean, Lord Phantomhive," I corrected with a smile.

Sorry it was short. Oh,a nd I'm writing a Black Butler Fanfiction! It will be up soon.

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Backstory: She was born with black angel wings. The other angels were tereified of her, because she the only angel born with dark wings. She found Charles after she was cast out. That was when she was found by Sebastian and ciel. She also met Isabella at that time and they became good friends.

Theme song: Demons by imagine dragons.

Izzy's POV

I sat nervously in the chair and watched ciel talk with Katharina in hushed tones. I wriggled in my seat just as they finished talking. I was untied and stood briskly. I looked around and headed for the door. I took a deep breath, pushed it open, and hugged Isabella who was standing just outside the door. She hugged me back and said, "I'm glad you're OK."

• Posted at:

Front sm

fieryangel14

aka SilverThorn23

Oh. My. Goodness! I LOVE Black Butler!!!

Name: Isa

Looks: super dark red hair, gold eyes that will occassionally flash red, pale skin

Race: demoness

Powers/Talents: do I need to list all that a demon can do?

Position: assassin/spy when needed but mostly works in the kitchen Bard

Do you work for Trancy or Phantomhive or other: Phantomhive

Backround: Sebastien and Claude know Isa as the fox demon (Sebastien's the crow and Claude's the spider, remember?). After Isa's last master had died after she took his soul, Sebastien found her and asked if she would consider working for Ciel. After a fight, Isa agreed, and they lived happily ever after.....no. Just kidding! She works in the kitchen to keep an eye on Bard's tendency to blow stuff up. And she also does whatever Sebastien and Ciel want her to. 

• Posted at:

I'll be gone from the MB after August 10. I'm going to miss you all so much! Maybe I'll post once in a while. 

"Time to be like a fat polar bear."

"What the heck does that even mean?"

"I'm gonna break the ice." ~Ryanne and Emma from Blackmoon Beginnings

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

AWESOME. I shall continue to POV, then!

Also, since you mentioned it Isa, Sebastian and Claude know her as the cat demon, another reason Sebastian is in love with her. She normally appears as a black leopard or white tigress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hug Izzy. “I’m glad you're alright.”

We share a smile, then I turn. “Master, I have some duties to attend to, if you’ll excuse me.”

He nods. “ Very well. Go on.”

I turn into a black female leopard, and leap off the roof. Isa is just coming out of the manor, and I bark a hello to her before racing off. Two unwanted Grim Reapers happen to be visiting, and I am not very pleased. Sebastian has employed me as a guard of the grounds, and I am merely obeying him.

Of course, no killing allowed. 

When I reach the Reapers, I change back to my human form and approach them silently. “William, Grell. Do what do I owe this pleasure?”

Instead of replying, they try to attack me. Annoyed, I dodge their attacks. “What happened this time?”

They don’t reply, and soon I working to not get killed. I hear Sebastian and Isa come up as a crow and fox. They don’t interfere. This is my fight, and it is a disgrace to a demon if they need help before it’s dire or they ask for help. I leap into a tree as lioness, and growl. The Reapers’ eyes are red, like Sebastian’s. But a burning red.

Oh, great. Claude and Hannah must have possessed them. But then the true villians step out of the bodies, and my eyes go wide. Ash Landers and Angela, the angels that discredited me.

Furious, as Sebastian tries to warn me, I lunge at them in my true form, a being made of entire darkness with red eyes and black wings. The angels stumble back, their eyes wide with fear as my true form is revealed.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cloudburstangel36

aka BrilliantCobra120

I cannot believe it.

I have seen many Animes, but I never saw this one.

I always wanted to, but I never had time.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

BUMP!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

fieryangel14

aka SilverThorn23

Isa's POV:

I watched as the angels recoiled from Isabella. 

"Bella!" Sebastien shouted. Recovering from the shock, Ash and Angela stepped forward to attack. 

"She can't take on two angels at once," I murmurred. "Heck, it took a demon and two reapers to even trap Angela last time!"

"You are a fallen one," Ash said calmly. "You are a dark being not worthy of living. I'm afraid we must kill you." 

"Not today!" Isabella yelled, lunging at them a second time. Sebastien and I glance at each other, wondering whether we should help or not. Finally, Sebastien made a decision. 

"She can be as mad at me as she wants later, but Bella is in over her head," he growled, also lunging at the angels. I, however, remained indecisive. 

"Forget this! I'm tired of watching!" But I still stayed back because it looked like Sebastien and Bella were doing pretty well on their own. 

"You should realize by now that you're getting nowhere!" I shouted at Angela and Ash. "You're just wasting our time! Besides," I added with a deadly smile, "what would happen if I decided to join the fight? Can you really hold off three demons? Oh, please. Even you aren't that strong! Oh! And even better! Looks like the two reapers are awake!" William and Grell slowly stood up. Ash glared at me before motioning to Angela. 

"Very well, Isa. We will withdraw for now. But do not misunderstand me because we will be back." He and Angela flew off. Bella tried to follow them, but Sebastien grabbed her. 

"We must check on the young master," he said. "Please excuse us." 

"Bye, Bassy!" Grell yelled. William and I groaned. 

"How did they posses you both?" I asked William. "You both are reapers, not humans."

"I don't know. But we have work to do. Come along, Grell." William pulled Grell behind him. 

"But I want to stay with Bassy!" Grell complained. Smiling at Grell's antics, I went back inside to make sure the kitchen did't blow up in the time that I was gone. I found Bard with a blowtorch in one hand and a pie in the other. Calmly, I took both out of his hands. 

"No."

• Posted at:

I'll be gone from the MB after August 10. I'm going to miss you all so much! Maybe I'll post once in a while. 

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

When I heard what was going on outside, I rushed to help Isabella. I got there just after they finished. I watched Isabella and Sebastian coming back inside. "What happened?", I asked quickly. Seeing the angels made me want to unfold my wings, but I knew no one would understand my wings if I did. "Just some people I used to know.", Isabella muttered. I nodded silently. As soon as Sebastian was gone, I pulled Isabella into a dark hallway. "I have to show you something.", I said quietly. Isabella watched me intently as I unfolded my wings. They barely unfolded all the way in the smallish hallway.

• Posted at:

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

Can't Post Now, but BUMP!

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

Name: Natalya Sakharov
Looks: Long red hair, brown eyes, tan skin, tall, curvy, has a scar on her left eyebrow down to her chin.
Race: Grim Reaper
Powers/Talents: The usual enhanced speed, endurance, and power, the ability to collect souls, etc.
Position: Ciel's  girlfriend (if that's alright) 
Do you work for Trancy or Phantomhive or other?: Neither
Other: She is no longer woth the Grim Reaper Dispatch Society, because she ran away and was taken in by Ciel
  • Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

Ignore that one

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Uh.... Hehehehe. Korey, deal with it. You have two characters. Tell me this when I wake up. That’s when I’ll be reasonable.

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonwings23

aka BlackWolf360

Name- Haley Baker

Age- 32

Looks- Brown hair, usually tied back, hazel eyes. Dresses professionally, but not in the ridiculously 'pressed between meetings' kind of way. 

Race- Human

Powers/Talents- More of an intelligence gatherer than a fighter, really, though she can work her way around a knife if she has to. Better at spying out in the open than dressed in black behind the door. 

Position- Part of Her Majesty's unit. 

Works for- The Queen. Obviously. 

Other- Interchangably baffled and annoyed by all the strangeness around her. 

• Posted at:

What a great run this has been. This series and this website have really changed my life. It was an honor and a pleasure to have been a part of this crazy, wonderful journey.

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Thanks for joining, Korey!!!! :) Sebastian is still mine, though.

Everyone: Sorry for it being so long, but I was bored and had the time on my hands! 

Isabella's POV

It is the middle of the night, and the ball is still going on. The other servants (and Natalya) are off doing their own thing, while Sebastian and I entertain ourselves by talking and occansionally kissing. Mainly, talking about the angels' attack. 

"Why would they want you?" Sebastian asks, his red eyes gleaming as he stretches out on the couch. 

I look out the window I am standing by. "It's because we're archenemies. They hate me more then they hate demons." And, I add, because we have connections they need to sever in order to stay angels

"Bella, your mortal form could have been destroyed today," Sebastian insists. "You had me scared."

"I appreciate your concern, but that was my fight. I could have handled it! After all, I know them better then anyone," I argue, irate.

My thoughts to back to when Isa revealed her true form to me. She was, in a word, beautiful. But I suppose I would think that, being a creature of darkness, after all.

I close my eyes. I can’t let Sebastian know what I am doing tonight. Before they arrived, I challenged whoever was possessing Grell and William to a fight. I intend to keep that promise. 

"Sebastian, I'm tired. Let me rest for a few hours before doing anything, alright?" Before he can reply, I turn and walk out on him. I need to prepare for this fight. If I do survive, the best condition I could be in is broken wings and close to death.

I disappear into my room. I let my fallen angel form fill the room with my black wings. My skin is a pure white and my eyes are a glowing pink. But instead of the normal iris, mine is amethyst, the only remant left unchanged when I became a fallen angel. Because of my mixed status, my armor is a different version of Sebastian’s. It is a darkened silver, an insult to angels everywhere. I have on a torn black dress that looks like it has gone through a warzone and survived just barely, with high-heeled boots and my tarnished silver and amethyst necklace. But now, the amethyst pendant is actually a ruby, the same color as my eyes, and the silver is rusted. This is the form that became mine when I fell. 

But then I let that dress fall away and I replace it with the one I wore when I went to confront Katarina. My sword hangs by my side, and my cloak hides it.

And then to make sure everything is alright with my other form, I let my demon take over. Now I am a pure shadow, barely held together, vibrating with untold power. My glowing crimson eyes are the only thing left of my human form. But if you look closer, I am not human at all. My body is covered in more dark armor, not unlike Sebastian’s in his true form. I have sharp teeth, and my nails are sharpened into cat-like claws. My pupils are even more slitted, but they are the same colors as my fallen angel form's, except I have no white like a human's. I have a whip at my side, and although I can add any cat-like features I wish, I prefer this one. It terrifies people the most. My clothing is a short, knee-length version of my spidersilk dress. I have high-heeled boots and a black cloak for this also.

Satisfied, I turn and leap out of the window, landing light on my feet, and then scaling the walls. I land silently on the roof behind the two figures and grimace. They talk loud enough to wake the souls a demon has already devoured.

"You two are truly despicable," I growl, reverting to my human form.

"Evangeline," Ash says, stepping towards me. "Angela and I were rethinking this. We would like for you to come back to us. We want you to become an angel again."

I stare at them, suspecting a trick. "I'm sorry - come again? I don't think I heard you correctly."

"We want you to join forces with us and become pure again," Angela says.

Tears start to fill my eyes, as the angels smile warmly at me. Angela's arms are open, as if she wants to give me a hug. I don't know how to reply. I have always wanted to go back to Heaven, and now... My chances are helping me.

Angela obviously sees my thoughts, and says warmly, "Just say yes, Evangeline. Please say yes. I've missed you so much."

"We both have," Ash agrees. Unable to help myself, I fling myself into their arms.

"Dear God, I've missed you both so much!" I cry. "And I had thought you'd forgotten me."

"We have never forgotten you," Ash replies, hugging me as tightly as Angela does.

This is it I think. I’m going home, to where I belong. Helping humans, enjoying the company of the other angels, watching over people. Paradise.

Wait, Paradise? Don’t I hate that place? I think. And then. I spot Sebastian. The others are with him, and their eyes tell me I have just betrayed them. And then it all comes rushing back. 

I smile at the angels, my expression hiding my returning rage. Sebastian’s hurt expression let me know that I am under a spell, and my inner demon howls with rage.

I hug the angels again. They hug back. "Let me deal with the others," I say. They clearly hear my words. I mouth Wait to them.

They agree, and as I watch them walk away, holding in their laughter, I wai until the others are just about to attack me, and then I call out, "You should know to never turn your back on demoness. Once a fallen angel, always a fallen angel."

They turn, alarmed, as my knives hit them. I have cut their faces, arms, and legs. One is stuck in Ash's leg. But they are pinned down. I smile sweetly at them. "If you ever come back, I will make sure to unleash everything I can on you. Now to. Angels, unless they’re fallen, aren’t welcome here. Bye bye."

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

That was actually my POV not isa's

• Posted at:

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

Nyla~ It's Katarina. The second form was the original, but I ca\hanged it when it didn't go through. So ignore it. And Ciel's the rich one! -.- 

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Korey~ Aha.

Everyone~ Please post!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

fieryangel14

aka SilverThorn23

Isa's POV:

Sebastien came to the kitchen about a half hour later. 

"I'm glad I hired you, Isa. Now I don't have to worry so much about the kitchen blowing up," he said to me. Bard hung his head and apologized. 

"Relax, Bard. All is forgiven," I told him. "I'll even let you get the pie out of the oven." 

"Really? Sweet!" Bard rushed to the oven, leaving me with Sebastien. 

"What is it? I know you didn't come down here just check on the kitchen, Sebastien." 

"Bella is acting strange." 

"She just faced Ash and Angela. I think she's entitled to her space," I told him. 

"No. That's not what I mean. Bella asked to rest alone for a couple hours," Sebastien informed me. I cursed and ran out of the kitchen, Sebastien following. 

"You are blind when it comes to Isabella, Sebastien. It's like all of your sense flys out the window! Bella wasn't resting because she was tired! She was resting for a fight! Remember, she promised them a fight!" 

"I'll get the others. Trace her, Isa."

"Already on it, boss."

When we reached Bella, she was hugging Ash and Angela. Glancing at Sebastien, I saw the look of betrayal on his face. Ash and Angela looked at me victoriously as Bella smiled at them. 

"She's under their spell, Sebastien," I whispered. 

"Let me desl with the others," Bella said before mouthing the word wait to us. I held back a smile as she waited for the best moment to turn on the angels. After it was over, I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. 

"Those angels are so stupid!" I finally managed to say. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

Background: She is an orphan. Her family used to be seriously connected to both the Reapers and that's it. They know the latest gossip, they give information to anyone with money. And that's it. Until her parents died in an "accident" when she was 13. Been hellbent on revenge ever since, which is why she works freelance. She doesn't want to be attached to anyone and is quite temperamental sometimes.

Theme Song: I have no idea.

Cheers, Sage the Mad Hatter

• Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

But I don't regret, nor will I forget

All who took that road with me 

~ The Last Goodbye

I am the one thing in life I can control

I am inimitable I am an original

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

Oh, great. *facepalm*

• Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

But I don't regret, nor will I forget

All who took that road with me 

~ The Last Goodbye

I am the one thing in life I can control

I am inimitable I am an original

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

And. ... now I'm lost... can someone add me?

• Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

---

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

By this time is posted, I probably will have posted three times already.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Korey, yes. I will add you :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

MODS, WHY ARE NO POVS GOING THROUGH?!?!?! I HAVE POSTED FOUR TIMES NOW!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

I don't know what black butler is? I mean I have heard about it...Maybe I will watch it...

• Posted at:

My  name is Raven

My best friends are Carson and Razi

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised. 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Fine. If it was too violent, or something, I will rewrite mine.

Isabella’s POV

“That was close,” I mutter to myself. Katarina's blade has nicked my arm. Sebastian, Isa, Izzy, and the Queen’s person, Haley, is watching Katarina and I duel.

I retaliate by nicking her leg. We circle each other, waiting for the perfect opportunity.

That’s when the unconscious human comes flying in the window, landing at my feet. As everyone stares at her, I gasp.

“Helen?” I whisper.

Her eyes open. “Evangeline?”

“Who is she?” Haley demands.

“My sister.” I say quietly. “The sister... That I...”

Sebastian comes close to me, as if he expects Helen to attack me. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did, actually.

He places his hand over my clenched fist which holds my blade, lowering it. I realize I was threatening her with it.

“Bella?” He asks quietly, so only I can hear. “What is it, love? Did she do something to you?”

“No,” I whisper back. A stray tear falls down my face. Both of us are surprised. I have never cried, not once, since I was recruited by him to work for Lord Phantomhive. Well, not until tonight, when those despicable angels made me cry. 

“No,” I say again. “I... You can’t be... How the hell are you alive?” I shout, tears streaming down my face. “I killed you! I killed our family! How can you still be here? I saw you go, your soul... It burned with the rest of our family.”

And then I realize. This is how Ash and Angela plan to torture me, by sending me my sister’s soul. My precious sister, whom I killed in the fire I accidentally started. I never meant to kill them....

Another tear falls, and I can’t handle it, so I turn and leap out the broken window, the glass cutting me. I am glad for it.

It reminds me of everything I lost. It reminds me I am lost. I was always lost.

I must move on now. I cannot stay. For if I do, the angels will find some way to keep torturing me. And I can’t let that happen.

So as the others shout for me, telling me not to go, I close my eyes against the tears that are now falling, constantly. My wings unfold and I let my true fallen angel form show. It is who I am. I must let the past stay the past.

And that’s when the arrow pierces my wing. I look up, seeing Ash grin smugly as I fall. My wings disappear and I fall into someone’s arms.

My fists clench again. 

Sebastian whispers something to me, and my eyes become wide.

Izzy and Isa are at his side, glaring at the angel.

And Sebastian’s words keep repeating over and over in my head, until I start to smile again. Ash, seemingly confused, glares down at me. But he cannot get to me, not when I have my friends protecting me.

And not when I have a sister to protect from him. He will not so much as a lay a finger on Helen.

If he does, then no one will stop me from killing him.

We are your friends now. We will protect you. Stop running. Come home. I have waited for you for years, Isabella Evangeline Ryder. We are what makes you who you are. Stop running away.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

I stand by Sebastien and isa as we look at Isabella. I spread my wings, not caring who sees. The one angel stares at me confused and angry. I cast a look at my wings and sigh. No one understands, I think. 

• Posted at:

1 ,