Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

This is a simple Role Playing thread where you cn choose to do whatever it is you want to do. Have yor person go to class, work, go on dates, etc. etc. The most important thing to do is to always remember to have fun with what you are doing while roleplaying!

Form:
Name:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Rad Schord
Description: Short black hair, hazel eyes wears lots of black shirts and blue jeans. On some occasions wears a blue jacket
Other: Not a very people-person, meaning that he says the wrong thing at the wrong time very often, works part-time.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Branch: Janus

Name: Izzy Lycan
Description: Long curly red hair, green eyes, freckles, pale skin, T-shirt, jeans, fingerless gloves, a beanie, and hightops.
Other: Kinda lonerish, tomboy, and hangs around rad. 
  • Posted at:

Writing takes so many words that I don't say during the day...

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Just thought I would add this because I don't want to have to come on here later and keep posting, "You're in!" So anyone that wants to post in this Thread all you have to do is post the form that is in my first post and you're in. After that all you have to do is post your first POV to get started with your story.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

One question: Should we wait for more people or start poving now?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad Schord POV
Stretching I get to my feet and start heading to lunch. "That was a great nap" I say as I'm walking down the hallway toward the stairs that lead to the lunch area.

"Rad, you do know that was math class?" my red-haired friend Izzy says walking up to me.

"And, what's your point?" I ask wondering what class has to do with my nap. "The teacher didn't say anything so that was a good nap." I added wondering what I'm going to have for lunch.

Getting lunch is a fast and easy affair, taking less then ten minutes going through the lunch line. We get to a relatively empty lunch table and after sitting down we get to eating lunch. "So what's your next class?" I ask starting up conversation.
  • Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

"English. Yours?", I asked him back. He looked at me and said, " Same. " I nodded quietly and ate some of my food. "So your nap was good?", I asked him in a fake motherly tone. I laughed a little and waited for his answer. "Yes, it was.", he replied. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad Schord POV
Stretching slightly "It might not be the best food, but still School burritos are good." I say as the bell for English class begins ringing. "Well better get going otherwise the English Teacher will get mad at us." I say to Izzy who is already up and walking toward the stairs. "Come on you could wait up you know." I say loudly after her.

"If I waited for you I'd be late for all my classes." Izzy said replying back. Smiling she slows down slightly and I am able to catch up to her. We make our way to the class room. The Teacher is handing a printout out at the door to the class room.

"I'll explain what that paper is when you all have taken your seats and after the bell rings." The English Teacher says. Izzy, our class mates and myself take our seats. I'm sitting in the chair next to Izzy. The bell rings and the Teacher is standing in front of her desk a copy of the printout in her hands. "This printout is to tell you about a field trip that our class will be taking soon." She says. The class seems to be excited about the field trip, but remembering how bad the last field trip I went on, a field trip to a roller skate arena, went I'm not feeling to good about going on this field trip.

"The field trip will be to a very special location, the childhood home of Benjamin Franklin." The Teacher said to the boos of the class. 'Maybe it won't be that bad' I think giving Izzy a thumbs up and a smile. 
  • Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

I laugh a bit and nod with somewhat fake enthusiasm. I punch rad playfully on the arm and smile. My face had a slight blush on it. What I always get when I talk to guys. I rubbed my face quickly and looked at my classmates. They were all groaning, but a guy looked at me and smiled. I smiled back before realizing he was probably a rude jerk. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad Schord POV
'Justin!' I thought as I looked at were he was smiling and saw that Izzy was smiling at him. I looked away from Izzy focusing on the blackboard as the teacher used her chalk to write the assignment on the board. We were going to have to break up into groups of three. 'Just great I really don't like working in groups because the teacher usually has us walk up to the front and gives us a number, before telling us to go to a certain side of the classroom.'

"Ok now, instead of what  we regularly do. I'm going to call your names, and each student will respond by saying the number that corresponds in the order that they are called until we reach seven and then we'll start over." The Teacher explains as she starts with Adam, who gets 1. Followed by Brittney, 2. And so on until it reaches Daniel who is the first 7. Elizabeth stats the counting off again at one and by the time it gets to Izzy it's at 6, the girl after her Jezabel is number . And it goes on like that for a while until it's finally over.

The Seven groups are made up as such: Group 1-Adam, Elizabeth and Katherine. Group 2-Brittney, Frank and Jack. and so on, Group 6- Izzy, Justin and myself ended up together maybe I'll get a word in edge wise in this group.

Though I can see for whatever reason Izzy isn't too happy about the whole group assignment or she's acting like her usual shy self. "Izzy, Justin let's  get this over with so we can get this worksheet out of the way." I suggest hoping to be helpful. Justin nods in approval of that idea staring at Izzy with a grin on his face. 'Well if he's interested in Izzy...' I think before cutting off what I'm thinking. 'That won't help with our assignment.' The worksheet is to read a short story, attached and to answer some questions. 'Easy enough.
  • Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

"Doesn't seem to hard.", I squeak, because Justin is a little to close for comfort. I inch over a little towards rad and then decide to just stand in front of them. Like that helped, now I could see them better than before.  "What's it about?", Justin asked looking at me. Why does he keep staring at me? I felt like a deer in headlights and unfortunately they usually don't get away fat enough. "I don't know.", I answered. Rad spoke up and said, "Its just a short story. Not about one particular thing." I nodded and looked to see if Justin was still staring at me. He was and I wanted to say take a picture, it'll last longer.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad Schord POV
I can't help grinning as we finish our work, looking over and seeing Justin staring at Izzy and Izzy looking uncomfortable with it. "Justin, can you stop staring at her?" I ask Justin turns and sort of glares at me, as if I was in the wrong. "Izzy isn't comfortable with people staring at her, so if you keep that up. You'll end up making her blush." I say and feeling Izzy staring at me I turn to see if she is grateful that I got Justin to stop staring at her, but instead she's glaring at me. 'what's her problem?'
  • Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

I posted something but it hasn't gone through. I'll POV again.

Izzy's POV

I glared at rad, because I was embarrassed he had just said that out loud. I tried not to tell people about my shyness. I realized that people could tell, but its way more embarrassing when someone says it for you. I hurried off to the library a second later. When I walked in I knew something was wrong. The librarian had her back against a bookshelf and a guy with a gun was standing in front of her. He turned his head and saw me. He took aim and shot my shoulder before I could run. Then he took off. By the time I heard voices I was slipping in and out of consciousness from blood loss. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

What does Bump mean?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Its just used to bump the thread higher.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Interesting plot twist

Rad Schord POV

Sitting outside of the school I hear the sirens, but don't initially take notice because her, there sirens. But when they turn into the school parking lot, it peaks my interest. So climbing down from the School Roof where I was sitting to wait and catch Izzy as she was leaving the school and see what I said to make her mad.

After climbing down I arrive on scene making it look like I had left the school and came back after hearing an ambulance approaching. As I near the parking lot I see that a girl with red hair is being carried on a stretcher into the waiting ambulance, "Izzy" I yell as I run toward where my friend is lying on the gurney. Some of the staff security stop me as I am running toward her.

"Easy there Cowboy, hold your horses." One of them say a nice guy who looks the other way whenever he catches me on the rooftop of the school. "Your friend will be fine, she just lost a lot of blood is all."

Hearing that makes me all the more frantic to find out what happened to Izzy, so waiting for the school to settle, I decided that I will have to go back into where Izzy was hurt and hoping that nobody is around use 'That' to find out who hurt Izzy and why?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

blackcrest16

Branch: Ekaterina

'tis awesome

--

Form:

Name: Callaghan (Cal) Grey

Description: Light brown hair in a quiff cut, pale icy blue eyes, fair skin, stands 5'11. He wears plain longsleeved shirts most of the time, but rolls up the sleeves up to his elbows. Always wears a pair of black jeans. His shoes is either his dark red converse or his black Keds.

Other: Friendly. Despises rude people. He studies hard, not wanting to end up like his older brother, who is unemployed, living with their parents and all he does is get spoiled.

• Posted at:

Charles

is alive, surprisingly

My name is Charles

I bite

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Welcome aboard Cal.

By the way this is off topic, and normally I would say that this shouldn't be done on one of my threads or on any of the other threads that I POV on. But if either of you two are interested think about signing up for the What If (An RP) Thread, the UPL is: http://forums.the39clues.scholastic.com/topics/79552. Thanks! They have room for one more Fan Created person and a few for already created people.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Merci

Izzy's POV

I hear a shout, but its muffled. I look slightly to see who it is and see rad. I try to wave, but one of the people tell me not to. I stop and just lie there thinking about what just happened. Who knew people were right when they said that your whole life flashes before your eyes. I close my eyes and try to focus on my surroundings. Its difficult, so I just try to see rad again. 

Welcome newcomer! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

Name: Raven Briar Stone

Description: Long jet black hair, emerald eyes, fair skin, dark makeup, Ripped jeans, leather jacket, hightops, beanie, fingerless gloves

Other: clever, creative, bookworm, quiet, sarcastic, adventurous, sometimes bossy and stubborn,  teasing, friendly kind

• Posted at:

My  name is Raven

My best friends are Carson and Razi

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised. 

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Welcome aboard Raven

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

Thanks, I will pov soon

• Posted at:

My  name is Raven

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised. 

Front sm

blackcrest16

Can I attend the same school as you guys? :(

--

Callaghan's POV

I sat on my bed whilst playing a game called Clash of Clans on my phone, it was quite fun, to be honest. Tomorrow is my first day of school, since we only got here from London. I hoped to make a lot of friends, but always remembering to stay away from romance. After pillaging around seven villages of different players, I decided to go on my laptop and start a group call with my friends. It's something I honestly can't live without-- friends. But come on, who can live without friends?

• Posted at:

Charles

is alive, surprisingly

My name is Charles

I bite

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

This goes for the new people that might decide to join as it does to Cal, if you can then yes have your character go to the same school as everyone else's character. But as I said in the first post, you're free to make this RP as wild and out of control(As wild and out of control as something Rated PG) as you can get.

So if you want your guy to have powers! Then do it! If you want your guy to be a top secret spy trained by the greatest minds. Then your guy can be that!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

fireamber36

Name: Sierra Peyton

Description: brown-amber eyes, long wavy black hair, tall, athletic. She wears jackets, jeans, occasional skirts, sneakers or ballet flats, and sunglasses to hide her eyes. Seen wearing ponytails, hair down, or messy buns. Very rare to see her in a dress.

Other: She's shy; always wanting to go to a Drama club; has the worst people talking skills you ever seen; tries not get noticed, and isn't much a people-person (Making friends are a challenge for her)

~Rachel

• Posted at:

I am a 15 year old  fangirl,

daughter of Poseidon...Chocolate, books,and weapons to kill with kindness....

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Welcome Aboard Sierra!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

fireamber36

Sierra's pov:

Moving to another state is difficult especially you're from the west coast.

But to another new high school?Completely different story.

My mom decided after we moved and staying in our new area, is to enroll me in a different, nearby high school of this county. I have attempted to tell her that I can't do it.

But she responded like this: '' I know you could do this, Sierra. Just try to make new friends, will you? All I ask is not to deal with the new principal's complaints on your antisocialty, Sierra. Enough. Be more open.''

So much for her advice. I was finishing unpacking my last box containing my school stuff. I sighed, as I pulled out my battered green backpack, with dusty notebooks. I blew the dust off of my notebooks, landing them on my bed. At least, the school doesn't have uniforms.

I dreaded at the thought of my first day of school coming closer than I realized...

~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

My name is Dagger Ridiculous the XXXIV. You killed my pillow pet. Prepare to die.

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

Raven's Pov:

Oh no! My first day of school and I'm lateI run passed the other chattering students and run to Math, my first class. I enter into the room and I feel all my classmates staring at me. My teacher Mr. Hash (I hope it's ok if I name the teachers) says,"Raven, I do not like late students. I would give you detention, but it is the first day of school. Just remember to be prompt next time." I nod and find an emty seat toward the back. I slide into it and pull out my book.  A girl who looks around my age slides into the seat next to me,"Hi I'm Sierra Peyton." she whisphers. "I'm Raven Stone." I whispher back. Maybe this day wouldn't be all that boring.

• Posted at:

My  name is Raven

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised. 

Front sm

blackcrest16

Callaghan's POV

I woke up at 8, since I slept late last night. When I got to school, my second class was already starting. "Oh, no.." I mumbled to myself, standing outside the school gates. I sighed heavily and walked away, going to a nearby coffee shop. First day of school and I'm really late. Don't wanna walk in there.

• Posted at:

Charles

is alive, surprisingly

My name is Charles

I bite

Front sm

fireamber36

Sierra's pov:

I knew that whispering in a class isn't a good idea...but my mom, with my older sister, Maya, kept insisting that I must try talk to somebody.

After Mr. Hash, our math teacher, scolded a female, I have a nerve to speak with her. I leaned closer to the girl, and I softly whispered, '' Hi I'm Sierra Peyton,''

The girl responded, '' I'm Raven Stone,''

Mr. Hash continued to speak boring math stuff for the year, and I could hear Raven muttering. A boy to the other side of me was snoring peacefully, without Mr. Hash noticing. I sighed.

This could be a long day...

****

After a explosion caused in Science class, I trekked my way through the school's hallways silently. I didn't plan to talk nor be noticed by anybody. I readjusted my sunglasses, and slid silently like a snake.

Until I ran into a boy who was huffing, running in the same time.

'' Umphh!'' he puffed. Then, he took a notice of me. '' Sorry. Do you know the way to Science? I'm Cal Grey,''

By instinct, I tried to run away from Cal, but I felt a hand gripping onto my wrist.

'' Uh, what's your name? And, why would somebody like you wear sunglasses? No offense,'' Cal frowned. I paled, blushing like a ripe tomato.

I squeaked softly, '' Sierra,''

'' Sorry? I didn't hear you,'' Cal gazed at me with uneasiness. This encounter was awkward, and I decided to take the opportunity to run off, with his grip loosening. As I sprinted off, I could feel Cal's bewildered gaze at my back.

Oh by the way, I forgot to put in the form that Sierra has olive skin. ~Rachel

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

Raven's Pov:

At lunch I looked for a place to sit. I spotted the girl I talked to earlier and another boy. Since that table only had to people, I made my way to it and asked,"Mind if I sit here?" She shook her head,"No, go ahead." I sat down and took out my lunch. The boy said,"I'm Cal Grey." I nodded,"Raven Stone." I took out my lunch: Carrots, an apple, celery with peanut butter, and water. A healthy lunch. Cal's eyes widened,"Where's the protein?" I blushed,"Um, I'm a vegiterian." He nodded,"Ok..." And that was my time at lunch. Awkward. Weird. That's what I get for moving. Why couldn't I have stayed at my old school? I mean it's true I have no friends...I was always considered weird, for wearing black, and using dark makeup...oh well.

• Posted at:

My  name is Raven

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised. 

Front sm

blackcrest16

Callaghan's POV

I ran a hand through my hair, staring at Raven's food. "But celery doesn't even taste good!" I sighed, raising an eyebrow. "Can I have the apple?" I asked her with a warm smile and glanced at the other girl. "What's your name, by the way?" I asked her with a soft voice, "and I'm sorry about earlier." I apologized. She didn't respond, but after a while, finally spoke to me, "Sierra."

• Posted at:

Charles

is alive, surprisingly

My name is Charles

I bite

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

A couple days after the hospital released me I went back to school. I saw a few new kids, but I was looking for rad. When I found him, I rushed over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and looked at me. Then he smiled and smiled back.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

It's great top see new POVers enjoying A High School Story!

Rad Schord POV

"Izzy!" I said looking her up and down and frowning slightly seeing a sling around her arm. But putting a smile basck on my face as I look at my friend in the eyes. "It's great that you're back in school." I added "It was boring while you were away."

"Really?" Izzy said with her eyebrows raised in doubt. "Didn't you just sleep in class?" She adds guessing correctly what I was up to. "Admit it, you're just happy to have me back so you can bum notes off of me." She said in a mock acusasive way.

Pretending to be wounded and saying in a fake offended way. "Come on, would I really bum notes off of a friend who was just in the hospital not that long ago." Izzy raises her eyebrows, "Ok, so I have bummed notes off of you in the past, butI made extra notes of the stuff that you missed while you were in the hospital."

Grabbing the notes out of my bag I hand them over to Izzy. "You see, our partner Justin. We've been assigned semi-permament partners for the next few study sessions that we have, he gave me his notes." I said and added "He told me to make sure that I gave these to you. So I made copies for myself and you now have the originals."

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

fireamber36

Sierra's pov:

I was staring at my lunch, with absolute no interest. Raven and Cal were having a small conversation about vegetables and health. I, at the other hand, still lay my lunch untouched. My mom whipped up a sandwich with melted cheese and roast beef, a double chocolate chip brownie, and a salad with lettuce, tomatoes, chopped up basil and ham, and a water bottle. Raven stopped her conversation, and turned her face toward to me. Cal was still munching loudly on his green apple, with his gaze glued onto me.

'' Have the both of you moved before? I just moved from another state,'' Raven began, eating her celery. Cal stopped munching his apple, facing at the both of us.

'' I just moved out of England,'' Cal replied. '' it wasn't easy moving out of the familiar, though,''

I continued to stare down at my uneaten lunch. Then, I closed up my lunchbag, throwing it in my battered backpack. Suddenly, I taken an fascination of staring down at the floor.

'' Sierra?'' Raven frowned, eyebrows arched. '' You moved before?''

I remembered that I have moved so much around the U.S.A., all because my dad, a senator, wasn't always happy that he doesn't have enough supporters. My mom, after moving at California three years ago, decided to get a job so more cash would flood in since my father stubbornly wouldn't let go of his passion as a senator, a politcian. I missed my older brother, Isaiah, who is married, decided to permanently stay at California. Maya and I shifted schools so much that the both of us are behind in our grades. Maya should have been accepted in a college by months ago, while I should have been a Sophomore, not a Freshman, like now.

I sighed faintly. '' California..Utah..Nevada..Massachusetts...Mississippi...Texas...''

Then, a tall, lanky boy walked over to our table. He stared at the three of us, and of course, he chose me to talk out of the trio.

'' Hello,'' he beamed at me. I glanced down the floor, disinterested in his presence. I shifted my sunglasses uneasily. '' you're Sierra Peyton, am I correct?''

'' Yeah, she is. Why are you here?'' Cal scorned. I could tell by his mock that Cal isn't liking the guy.

'' Oh, just to give HER a friendly invitation,'' He winked at me, and I blushed.

'' Yeah, Cal's right,'' Raven glared at him. '' leave us alone. We want peace not intervention,''

'' I want nothing do with you two,'' he scoffed. Then, his gaze went to mine. '' Sierra, wanna come to my place? Party's at seven to eleven. Everybody's going.''

'' Uh...'' I sputtered softly.

'' By the way, I'm Justin,'' Justin flashed a grin at me. '' coming or not?''

'' Alright...''

'' Wonderful, Sierra! I can't wait to see you! Friday, here we come!'' Justin grinned, as he left us.

'' Sierra!'' Raven gasped. '' you can't go alone! You don't know Justin!''

'' We can't go,'' Cal grumbled, annoyed. '' he didn't invite us.''

'' I'll d-o f-in-e,'' I stammered at them. '' I- won-t get my-se-lf humiliated,''

'' Oh my gods. Sierra. Don't you realize how dangerous that could be?'' Raven muttered.

• Posted at:

makes life bearable.

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

This is awesome!!! I'm gonna continue on as a reader, but just know that I love this story so far!!!!!

• Posted at:

Fight 'till blood and work too hard,

I'll live each moment breathlessly.

I have no time to give or waste

While I construct my legacy.

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

"Why thank you.", I said as I held the notes in my good hand. We talked a little bit longer and then realized that we were probably late for lunch. I frowned a little and said, "How come you forgot your favorite subject?" We walked off to the lunchroom and I shuddered when we passed the library.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

To the poster that said that they enjoy the story, thank you. But the story is only just beginning.

Rad Schord POV

Walking into the cafeteria with Izzy, after walking down the stairs. Walking into the cafeteria I spot Justin buttering up to a new girl while her two friends a boy and girl seem to be in bad moods.

Turning my back on that whole affair, because it doesn't really concern me. "How about I help you get your lunch." I offer, and Izzy begins objectin, but I won't have any of that. "Izzy, I'm just going to help you by carrying your lunch tray to the table. Besides their small trays and the food is light." I add and Izzy finally relents.

We get our food and after paying the lunch lady, we head to a table that has a few people scattered around the table. Picking the end where nobody is sitting, I place Izzy's tray across from mine and after sitting down we begin eating.

"Rad, izzy." I hear Justin say as he walks up to the table, his tray in hand. But there is hardly any food on it, so obviously he got his food earlier, and was taking his time eating. "It's great to see you!" He says and judging from his demeanor and the area that he is looking, he is saying that more to Izzy.

"Hey Justin, thanks for the notes." I begin saying, as Justin sits down next to Izzy.

"So, Izzy how about you come to my party?" Justin says turning on the charm, but seeing as I'm friends with him I decide not to say anything. "Everyone is going to be there?"

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonflybrain26

Izzy's POV

I stared at justin blankly. "Well I can go if rad can.", I said looking at rad. Looking back at Justin he seemed to be taken a back a bit. "Why?", he asked. "Because rad is my.... boy friend.", I said pausing. I was hoping the lie would have the effect that I wanted. Justin's smile turned to a scowl and I suppressed a laugh. How funny oit is to mess with people sometimes. I looked over at rad, but couldn't tell what he was thinking.

• Posted at:

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

Awesome I will pov later! Btw Izzy please go to 81031

• Posted at:

My  name is Raven

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised.