Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Branch: Lucian

XD

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Branch: Janus

You're welcome, Ash Kai. Styx, this might take me awhile to get used to. I can't shorten "Kai" to a nickname lol. But you're going to need to protect me from Megan's wrath. You should build me an impenetrable fortress!

~Gwen/Táriuial

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

you’ll only get halfway...

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Chapter 10- The Decision

My lungs were still recovering from my recent near-death experience. I was used to those, but I usually saw them coming. And they usually weren't caused by my long-lost twin sister screaming my name, scaring me witless and causing me to almost fall off a skyscraper.

"Ashley, I said suddenly, remembering something I needed to tell her. "Ash, I... saw Evan." Ashley's mouth pressed into a grim line.

"When?" she asked. "And where?" 

"Right here," I said. "About fifteen minutes ago." Ashley nodded. 

"I saw Luke here, at Camp Half-Blood at about that time. Evan...did he seem different to you?" 

"Yeah!" I said. "He was really weird. Almost scary. What about Luke?" Ashley passed a hand over her eyes, just like I did when I was stressed.

"He was the same," she murmured, so softly that I barely heard her. "He's still here." I bit my lip. Part of me wanted to see him. The other part insisted that the idea was crazy.  I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Hey," Ashley said sharply. "Don't freak out. We need to figure something out." I nodded, lifting my head. She was right.

"Okay," I said. "So, Luke's at Camp Half-Blood. I have no clue where Evan is, but we can probably assume that he's heading your way. We need to meet, and head Evan off, because I'm pretty sure he's up to no good." Ashley grunted in agreement.

"Where do you want to meet?" she asked. I frowned thoughtfully.

"Let's meet in Central Park. In about two hours?"

"Sounds perfect," Ashley said. "I need to get away from this place. Which is weird, because I just got back." I gave a small laugh.

"I know, I'm ready to get out of here, too." An idea suddenly struck me.

"Ash, when we meet in Central Park, be sure to pack everything you'll need for a weekend trip and bring it with you. She raised an eyebrow.

"Why? We'll probably only be gone for an evening. Maybe overnight, at the most." I looked down at my feet, swinging over the ledge, until I found my voice.

"Ashley," I said hesitantly. "I think...I think we need to go see Mom." 

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Branch: Ekaterina

And Gwen, when you die, you still have to write chapters

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

oh, so that's why you hid from me in the strike thread... Anyway, *whips out double sided lightsaber* who wants to die first?

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

Chapter 11- The Grudge

Ashleia

My body went rigid and stiff, unmoving.  No, I didn't want to see Mom, not now not ever.

"Why?"  I managed to choke out.

"She has to know."  Gwen answered softly.  I sstared, not sure what to do.  All those years I was alone with her, the green eyes that scared me to death, how she screamed about fate. 

"Ok.  I'll see you later."  I mumbled and waved my hand through the message.  I slowly started walking towards Cabin 11, memories flowing through my mind like a river.

"Boo."  Isaac laughed, and tried to tickle me.  I jumped backwards, and put my hand on the hilt of my sword.

"Oh, it's just you."  I mumbled. 

"Whoa, what happened to you?"  He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Family issues."  I muttered and walked away from him, as he stood there, watching me as I went. 

I packed like a drone, putting in clothes, weapons, and a book in case I needed to disappear.  I sat in the cabin until it was time to meet Gwen, then I teleported to Central Park.    I could see Gwen sitting in a tree, swinging her legs back in forth in the air.

"I won't tell at you this time."  I sighed as I looked up at her.  She smiled.

"Thanks.  I really don't want to die."  Gwen shook her head.

"Well, I would if it meant I didn't have to talk to Mom."  I grumbled.

"We should get going.  Conneticut is a long ways away."  Gwen sighed.

"Not if you're me."  I laughed, grabbed her hand, and teleported.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Next to you is where I call home

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Chapter 12- The House

Gwendolyn

Ashley and I appeared on a hillside, facing a white house. 

"How'd you do that?" I demanded. "We were in Central Park like two seconds ago!" Ashley grinned.

"I can teleport." Then her brow scrunched together. "You can't?"

"I don't know," I confessed. "I never really tried." Ashley frowned.

"Hm..well, we'll figure that out later. By the way, why were you in that tree?" 

"I like to be up high," I shrugged. "I feel...free when I'm off the ground." Most people would've laughed at that. But Ashley didn't. She just nodded, and I was pretty sure she understood me. Only one other person had ever fully understood me, and I was going to beat him up when I saw him. I shook my head to clear it.

"Well," I said. "I guess we should go over there." I gestured to the house. Ashley swallowed, looking pale and sweaty. I couldn't help feeling a bit nervous, too. I could barely remember Mom, and the things I could remember weren't pleasant. Her frizzy white hair and glowing green eyes....She used to stagger around the room, saying things I couldn't understand about fate. 

"Hey," I turned to Ashley, my voice shaky. "We have to do this. I think it'll help us with Luke and Evan. Obviously, they don't plan on seeing her, so we have to be brave enough to." Ashley raised her eyebrows.

"You sound like a motivational speaker," she said. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm not," I assured her. "But I've given pep talks to the legionaries before war games and stuff. Plus, I speak to the Senate at meetings." Ashley nodded.

"When this is over," she said. "You and I are going out for burgers, and you're going to tell me all about your life at Camp Jupiter, and I'll tell you about my life at Camp Half-Blood." I grinned.

"Sounds like a plan! But we have to shake on it to make it official." I held out my hand, and Ashley shook it. We both started giggling for absolutely no reason. The sound echoed here. When was the last time someone had laughed in May Castellan's yard? 

"Okay," I sighed once we'd stopped laughing. "We really do need to go over there before we get arrested for trespassing or something." Ashley nodded grimly and led the way down the hill, toward the house. We climbed the porch steps together. Ashley seemed frozen as we stood in front of the door, so I was the one who knocked. I rapped on the door three times and stepped back. I squeezed Ashley's hand and mouthed, "It'll be fine." She nodded and gave me a small smile. Just then, the door opened, and there stood our mother.

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

DOUBLE. UPDATE. *laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Bump!

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Chapter 13-The Catch-up

Ashleia

I froze in place seeing my mother.  It took all my self-control not to become invisible.

She was different than I remember her.  Her white frizzy hair had gained some color, and was now a pale blonde, and brushed out straight and sleek.  Instead of glowing green eyes, she had bright blue eyes.

"Hello."  Gwen mustered the courage to speak, which I obviously didn't have. 

"Do I know y-"  She stopped mid sentance, crushing us in a hug.  Apparently she did know us.

"Ow."  I squeaked, and she released us from the hug.

"Gwendolyn, Ashleia, where-"  She rambled on, but we couldn't nesicarily understand a word she said.

"Mom, calm down.  Do you want to go inside?"  I asked.  She nodded and we walked in.  I was happy to say that this house had improved.  Mom had taken down all the mirrors, candles, and a majority of the pictures of Dad.  Instead, places on the walls were ocassionally occupied by drawings or family pictures.  Plus, there was no Koolaid, cookies, or peanutbutter and jelly sandwhiches. 

"Why did you come back?"  May asked, breaking my train of thought.

"There's been some....complications."  Gwen admitted.

"What happened?"  She demanded, her eyes widening.  Out of old habits, I flinched.  Gwen put a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"We....met up and that somehow brought Luke and Evan back from the-"  Gwen stopped, remembering that May didn't know about the death of either of her children.

"Dead.  They both died, and now they're back."  I offered, and Mom stared at us.  Pulling us into another hig, she started to cry.

"They're back Mom.  They are alive again, how we don't know."  Gwen murmered reassuringly.  I patted May's back awkwardly.

A knock on the door interrupted whatever Mom planned on saying.

"I'll get it."  Gwen offered, and disappeared into the entryway. 

"What was that for?"  A familair voice groaned.

"Not telling me I had a sister."  Gwen smirked as Nico clutched his stomach where she had punched him and hobbled into the living room.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Amazing, Kai! I'll post as soon as we get some comments!

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Hehe... Poor Nico...

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Chapter 13- The Fight

Gwendolyn

When I opened the door and saw him, I should have been thrilled. I should've thrown my arms around him and maybe I should have kissed him. Instead, I took one look at him, clenched my fist, and punched him as hard as I could. He doubled over.

"What was that for?" Nico groaned.

"Not telling me I had a sister," I said, smirking slightly; it felt so good to punch him. I led the way back into the living room as Nico followed behind, clutching his stomach and wincing. Ashley looked at him and folded her arms across her chest. Nico took a step back.

"Does everyone want to kill me?!" he demanded. 

"Pretty much," I shrugged. "Oh, Mom, this is-"

"We've met," Nico mumbled. "Hi, Ms. Castellan." She smiled at him, and looked around the room.

"Is anyone hungry?" she asked. 

"Oh, yes ma'am!" I nodded; I hadn't eaten all day. Ashley looked tense. Mom stepped toward her and she flinched back slightly, looking nervous. Mom smiled sadly.

"No Kool-Aid," she promised. "Or chocolate chip cookies. Or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." Ashley allowed a small smile to come forth as Mom walked into the kitchen. I grinned at her, and we both turned back to Nico.

"So," I said. "You've known us both this whole time...and you never said a word about it to either of us?" 

"I couldn't," Nico said hesitantly. Castellan girls are scary. "I wanted to. But I would've had to explain the whole Greek/Roman thing, and it just wasn't safe."

"Still," I said. "You should've told me. I would've believed you. I have a twin sister, Nico!! I was kept separated from her for almost twelve years! And you didn't even have the deceny to tell

me you knew where she was?!" My voice was getting louder. I'd almost forgotten that Ashley was in the room.

"I couldn't, Gwen," Nico said. "You know I couldn't." Unlike me, his voice gets quieter the angrier he is. "Just stop this. You're being stupid."

"So now I'm stupid?" I cried. 

"You're being stupid! But hey, believe what you want."

"If I'm so stupid, then why'd you come here?" I asked, tears of pure anger and hurt springing into my eyes.

"I..." He froze and shook his head. "It doesn't matter now. Obviously, you're in no mood to see me." Mom came back into the living room, looking anxious.

"Is everything-"

"Mom," I interrupted. "Where's Ashley's room?"

"Down the hall, on the right. But-" I was gone. I locked myself in Ashley's room, not bothering to take in my surroundings as I sat on the bed. I would not cry...I would not cry... The door clicked. I frowned; it had been locked. When the door opened, Ashley stood there. Ah. That explained it. 

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," she smiled, sitting next to me. "Gwennie, I think it's time for one of our soon-to-be-famous twin chats."

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Chapter 14-The Lecturing

Ashleia

It took everything not to step in and scream.  When Gwen left, I stepped toward Nico before he had time to turn around and expect me to be there.

"You are tredding on thin ice Nico.  Very, VERY thin ice.  Do not insult her that way, and I swear, if you ever lay a finger on her, I will kill you."  I threatened.  He turned to look at me, his eyes filled with tears, yet they didn't spill over.

"I trusted you at Camp because you reminded me of her.  You two look so alike, are so alike.  It helped with being away from her."  He confessed.  I nodded.

"I know that little shoutfest was just nerves and Gwen letting out all that pressure she held since we met, but still.  I may be thw younger than the two of us, but I grew up knowing the story.  I grew up hiding for her, " I lowered my voice and glances into the kitchen.  "everyday.  I grew up too fast.  So, I'm prepared to defend Gwen with my life! and I'm prepared to take another in the process."  I hissed and turned around, walking towards my room.  

When I turned the handle and found it locked, I turned to the book case, grabbed the big fraying green book and pulled the old skelton key out of it, and unlocked the door, putting the key in my pocket.

"Hi."  Gwen greeted my glumly.  I frowned.

"Hey, I think it's time for one of our soon-to-be-famous twin chats."  I smiled and sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry about that in there.  I-"  She fumbled for words as I interrupted.

"It wasn't your fault.  He showed up seemingly pointlessly, you didn't know it, you had to let that anger out somehow.   He could've Iris messaged us, you couldn't punch him then."  I laughed.

"I would've tried."  She shrugged.

"I know you would.  If Nico ever does anything, tell me.  I'll kill him."  There was no laugh, because I was dead serious.  Gwen looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"You'll kill him?  Tell me you're not serious."  She pleaded.

"I'm not.  I'll kill him if he hurts you."  I hugged her tightly.

"Well, that makes it easier to sleep at night."  She laughed, trying to play off the serious mood.

"I bet Mom has food ready."  I suggested.  Gwen grinned and took the lead towards the kitchen.  I paused, remembering the house.  How strange it was with more than two people in it at once.  When I made my way into the kitchen, Nico and Gwen were sitting st opposit ends of the table.  I sighed.  

My normal seat had my plate sitting there, and I smiled at the glass of Coke.  Mom appeared over my shoulder, and placed a hand.  I started to flinch, but stopped myself.  Things were getting better.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

*screams* NICO.

CONTINUETH!

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

I've got family in town, so I won't have time to write until Monday

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Completly understandable Gwennie, I'm taking a break myself.

• Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

*nods* I will wait.

-five minutes later-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

bookishhermes2

bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Buuuump.

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Branch: Lucian

Bump

• Posted at:

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

This is a bump-fest!

BUMP.

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

ASHLEY VALDEZ!!!

Hi. it's been a while since we last blasted each other with lightning. How have you been?

Gwenico confirmed! I was right all along!

Aww...

Disappointed your girlfriend's seeing someone else, Richard?

She's not my girlfriend!

Ignore those guys. Great story!

--Marshall  {#Janus Wolf}, Shadow {#Pawprint}, Richard {#Shooting Star}, and Bart {#Purple Time Warp}.

• Posted at:

It's the nature of time that the old ways must give in

It's the nature of time that the new ways comes in sin

When the new meets the old, it always ends the ancient ways

And as history told, the old ways go out in a blaze

Front sm

bookishhermes2

*laughs*  Indeed, it has been too long.  I've seen better days than I'm seeig, but tis life.  How about you?

(BUMP)

• Posted at:

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

I've been okay lately. Have you met Bart the Enderman yet?

Hi.

• Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

HOLY MOTHER OF WHALES ASHLEY RESPONDED TO ASHLEY VALDEZ AND DID NOT CORRECT IT.

ALSO, MARWEN! I SHIP IT! GWEN, GET YOUR BUTT HERE!

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

Marwen!

Everyone knows Gwenico is canon.

I still like Freddy's idea of Gwen-Richard, although it needs a better name.

How about Notachance?

Am I the only one here who doesn't ship real people?

I think so.

Probably.

Yes.

Also, since when did Ashley stop responding to Ashley Valdez?

--M{#Janus Wolf}, S{#Pawprint}, B{#Purple Time Warp}, R{#Shooting Star}.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishhermes2

I stopped responding to it when I stopped going by it.  XD

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolffairy25

#BullyFreeDay July 15

• Posted at:

ME

#AllLivesMatter

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

@Marshall: I hate to interrupt your verbal sparring,with Ashley and yourself but I need to pick your brain about our hopefully, soon to be revived story... Please see the thread I put up for planning. It's in my posts

@Ashley: When did you decide to change your name any way? Last I recall, you were Ashley Castellan/Valdez?

~ Merlyn

• Posted at:

"Nosferatu.... Is that what it sounds like?"

"What does is sound like?"

"A left-over Scrabble rack, played as a bluff."

Anglerfish, boo on you. You are Pinocchios mixed with Ruldolphs who use your nose powers for evil.”

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Bart, you are amazing. MARWEN IS PERFECT.

Marshall and Merlyn: Ashley stopped liking Leo because of all the fights going on about being his girlfriend and she changed it to Ashley Easton. Then she changed to Ashley Graymark when she became obsessed with TMI.

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

No! No Marwen!!!

• Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

I know I'm amazing, but thank you. 

Gwenico.

Marwen!

Gwenico!

Marwen!

Notachance!

*Facepalm* Do you not get sarcasm, Richard?

So when is the next chapter, anyway?

{#Janus Wolf}{#Pawprint}{#Purple Time Warp}{#Shooting Star}

• Posted at:

Front sm

fairydolphin240

aka AgentAmethyst592

Bump

• Posted at:

--------Maeden-------

Reader.

Writer.

Singer.

Actor.

Dreamer.

Demigod.

Magician.

Movie Fanatic.

RP Names:

Charlotte

Lux 

Kate

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Hey, everyone! Come and vote for me in the Ekat Elections as Advisor, Investigator, or Inventor! Or just vote... We need more ballots to be cast

~ Merlyn

• Posted at:

"Nosferatu.... Is that what it sounds like?"

"What does is sound like?"

"A left-over Scrabble rack, played as a bluff."

Anglerfish, boo on you. You are Pinocchios mixed with Ruldolphs who use your nose powers for evil.”

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

Ashley Valdez, are you going to write another chapter?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Chapter 15-The

Ashleia

Dinner was pretty bland compared to my standards, but everything was bland next to the habits of the Hermes cabin.

"Why did you come?"  Mom asked quietly.  My eyes darted towards her, then quickly back down at my plate.

"Mom, we came here because-"  Gwen choked on a lump in her throught.

"Your sons are alive."  Nico volunteered, his voice blank.

"Alive.  That means that they were-"  Mae cut herself off and looked down at her plate.  I reached across the table and put grabbed her hand.

"It's fine."  I assured her.

"I think that something has changed in them.  We should probably considering sending them back to the Unde-"  Nico was cut off by a dagger whistling past her ear and embedding itself in the wall behind him.

"No."  Gwen said calmly.  How do people stay sounding so calm?  I would be screaming at him.

"Well, that's out of the question.  Nico, why are YOU here?"  I asked curiously.

"I'm reporting for the seven.  And..."  Nico stopped himself.

"And?  And is never good."  Mae murmmered.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Yes I'm writing another chapter.  Should be up soon.  It's just that this was supposed to be Gwennie's turn.

~Kai Graymark~

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4 ,