Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

Branch: Janus

Chapter One-The Meeting

Ashley

"You'll be fine Ashley!"  Megan said with a laugh.
  "I'm going to mess something up!  I wish Percy or Annabeth were here."  I pouted. 
  "You're overthinking it!"  The auburn haired daughter of Poseidon chimed.  I rolled my eyes at her ease, and evnived her secretly.  Percy did it too, so it must be genetical or something.
  "We're supposed to meet in five minutes.  I better get going."  I said and gave Megan a hug. 
  For a normal person, or even a demigod, getting from Manhatten to eastern Oklahoma in five minutes would be quite an impossible feat.  But I wasn't normal.
  "See you when you get back!"  Megan called as I disappeared, teleporting to the abandoned house that had been set as a meeting point.

I immediantly didn't like the place.  It hadn't been used for years, but it gave me the creeps that something was lurking inside of it. 
  It doesn't matter.  You're here to talk with a Roman and discuss peace.  I told myself as I walked into the house. 
  Somehow, maybe it was just instinct, I found my way to the kitchen and turned on the lights.  I stood at a granite island, and pulled myself onto it and sat crosslegged, waiting for the represenative from Camp Jupiter.

"Hello?"  A voice called as the door creaked open.
  "In here!"  I called, hoping they could follow my voice well enough to find me. 
  Apparently they did.  In the doorway stood a girl, with ash blonde hair in a long bob, with sharp features and piercing blue eyes.  She was about my height, and I knew she could put up a decent fight.  Eyeing her weapon, I stuck out my hand to shake.
  "Hi, I'm Ashley."  I asked.  She shook firmly.
  "I'm Gwen."  Her voice was almost restrained, and I held back a smile. 
  "We should get to buisness."  I said.
  Get to buisness we did.  As a Roman, she was swift and precise about her plans, but it sounded rehersed.
  With minimul bickering, everything was set and offical.
  "We should explore the house."  I blurted randomly.
  "Maybe."  She grinned a little.
  "Let's go."  I said.  Quickly, we found a dinning room and a living room area.  Going up a flight of stairs led us to a big office, a library, and a balcony.  One more flight up led us to the bedrooms. 
  There were four doors, and I shivered looking at them.  In foam lettering, there were Greek and-Latin?  words.

Farthest left, in a dark blue was the word Luke.  To the right of it, in deep red, a word in a language I didn't know.  To the right of that one, another word from a language I didn't know in lime green.  The farthest to the right, in purple letters, was Ashley.
  I looked at Gwen.  Her face was tense.  With a nod, we both entered a room.  I was drawn to the one with my name. 
  As I stepped inside, I was hit by a wave of memories.  The walls were a deep purple, and there was a small bed in the corner, obviously made for a small child.  Along the wall was a bookshelf, but it didn't have any books on it.  Instead, it was full of coke cans, all dusty and faded.  I almost collapsed as I had a flashback.
  I panted hard, shaking my head.  With a sudden brst of energy I bolted from the room into the one where Gwen had disappeared into and tackled her in a hug, almost in tears.
  "What's the matter?"  She demanded.  Tears spilled from my eyes as I smiled.
  "Gwen."  Was all I could muster before I started all out sobbing.

~Ashley Easton~
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Next to you is where I call home

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Branch: Ekaterina

*squeals* AWWWWWWW! This is... *sniffs**sniffs**wipes tears*
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Christi: *laughs* Of course I'm still here! I never left!

~Gwen/Táriuial  
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

you’ll only get halfway...

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Bookmark. :D
  • Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Branch: Lucian

XD
  • Posted at:

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

llamadolphin16

aka AmethystDolphin285

Awesome!
  • Posted at:

I'm Amy. Hi. :)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Chapter Two- The Truth

Gwendolyn

I examined the room carefully. This had to mean something. My name was on the door. There was a cracked mirror in the corner, a toddler bed against the wall, and a bookshelf next to it. There were no books. The room was sad and depressed. I sighed; this place had to mean something to me, but what? I was about to look under the bed when Ashley tore into the room, screaming my name. She almost knocked me to the ground with a hug.

"Ashley!" I struggled out of her grip. "Have you completely lost your mind?! What's wrong?" She was sobbing and laughing at the same time. I was pretty sure that she was losing it.
"Gwen," she kept saying. "Gwen." I sighed and put my hands on my hips.
"Yes, Ashley, that's my name. Now what-" I gasped and collapsed to the floor as the flashbacks hit me. Piercing blue eyes, just like mine, blonde hair, two younger boys playing with toddler girls. I saw those same boys guarding me from a woman with frizzy white hair as she staggered around the kitchen, her eyes glowing green The same kitchen as the one in this house.
"Gwen!" Ashley was shaking me. I sat up, my head spinning as all the memories came flooding back. I had a mom. I had two brothers. I had a sister.
"Ashley," I said shakily. "What just happened?" She sat back, now smiling.
"Gwendolyn Alexandria Isabelle Castellan," she said simply. I frowned; how did she know my full name?
"Gwen," Ashley continued. "My full name is Ashleia Mae Castellan. You and I... we're sisters."
"No we're not," I countered. "I'm Roman, and you're Greek. Just because we have the same last name, it doesn't mean anything. Lots of people have the last name Castellan."
"Who's your dad?" Ashley asked. I hesitated before answering.
"Mercury. God of travels, merchants, swiftness, messangers, and thieves."
"And my dad is Hermes," Ashley said. "Same guy, just different forms of him. Gwen, I'm telling you, we're sisters." I shook my head, now almost ready to panic. Ashley pulled me to my feet and led me over to the mirror in the corner of my room. We stood side-by-side in front of it.
"Look closely," Ashley ordered. I did. My hair and clothes were covered in dust from exploring the house, and I looked pale and scared. Only my eyes looked the same. They were their normal bright blue. Just like Ashley's... Oh, Styx...
"I can't believe this," I murmured. "Sisters?! You...and...me....and... Di Immortales!" I started pacing the room, muttering to myself in Latin. Ashley stared at me, obviously trying to piece together the words. What I was saying was nothing complimentary toward the gods, I'll tell you that much. It couldn't be coincidence. Ashley and I looked almost exactly alike. If my hair was longer, I could be her stunt double. We had the same godly parent. She knew my full name.
"I believe you," I finally sighed. "But Ashley, this is insane. We're twins. We have to be. And we had two older brothers...Luke and Evan? Is that right?" Ashley nodded.
"Where are they?" I asked eagerly. "Are they at Camp Half-Blood, too?" Ashley hung her head. When she spoke, her voice was little more than a whisper.
"They're dead, Gwen."

Sorry it's so short! Hope it was okay!

~Gwen
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

llamadolphin16

aka AmethystDolphin285

Oh my gosh, amazing!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bookishhermes2

It twas awesome!

Chapter Three- The Story

Ashleia

Gwen looked at me, like she didn't trust what I had just said.
  "Really?"  Her voice was soft and gentle, not Romanish at all.
  "Yeah."  I bit my tounge and tried not to cry.  Too many times I had cried over the deaths of our brothers.
  "How?  When?"  Gwen asked.  We sat down on the floor and Istarted to tell the story.
  "We were seperated early on.  Dad had a few reasons, such as Greeks and Romans together, and just the four of us attracted too many monsters.  Before anything could happen, Luke ran away.  Evan was adopted by mortals, and you went to Camp Jupiter.  Mom and I moved to Conneticut."  I explained.  Gwen nodded slightly.
  "Blah, blah, blah, I eventually ran away and came to Camp Half Blood.  Luke was there, but we never talked, avoiding each other at all costs.  The truth was, it was a while before I even knew it was him."
  "When he turned to the bad side, I ignored every connection to him.  After the Battle Of Manhattan, where Luke died, I went into a bubble of depression, no one knew why, since no one knew he was my brother.  Well, just after that, I went on a small quest and looked at a mortal newspaper.  Evan had been killed in a freak accident in the Rockies with his girlfriend and her family."  I explained slowly.  Gwen blinked and didn't say anything for a moment.
  "This is a lot.  Can I ask some questions?"  Her piercing blue eyes showed she was deep in thought.
  "Sure."  I nodded.
  "Is Evan Greek or Roman?" 
  "Roman."  I replied quickly.
  "Does anyone know you're releated to them, even have siblings?"  She asked.
  "Nope."  I folded my hands in my lap.  My siblings were a long kept secret.
  "Do you plan on telling anyone?" 
  "Possibly.  Depends I geuss."  I shrugged.
  "Do you know a guy named Nico?"  Gwen looked straight at me, and I was confused.
  "Yeah.....he disappears at times, but always shows back up."  I shrugged lightly.  Gwen's eyes widdened again and she opened her mouth to speak.

~Ashley Easton~
  • Posted at:

Front sm

llamadolphin16

aka AmethystDolphin285

Awesomeness!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

That is amazing.
  • Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

all round AWESOME person!

go to fanfiction: after the games

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

*wraps them up in a blanket*

Cradles them*

You can have them back when you learn to play nicely!

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

*chiming bells* DOUBLE UPDATE! I'm so happy!
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

griffinheart9

aka AquaDolphin1713

Sisters? Mind=blown.

@gwen, you never contacted me! I never saw you around! I thought you left.
Christi the shadowhunter~ an instrument of good 
  • Posted at:

HONOR before GLORY

LOYALTY before VICTORY 

DEATH before DEFEAT

If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you die...walk it off."- Captain America

"If you go our there, you fight, and you fight to kill." Hawkeye

Front sm

fashionmermaid101

Bump
  • Posted at:

My  name is Raven

My best friends are Carson and Razi

~If you speak the truth,

you may expect respect;

But if you deal in lies,

expect to be despised. 

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

XD
  • Posted at:

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Don't freak that my font is progessively getting bigger. I wasn't sure what size Ashley used at first, and I wanted the size to match for the story. I'm OCD about stuff like that LOL.

Chapter Four-The Sisters

Gwendolyn     

Nico. She knew Nico. How did she know my best friend? And the way she'd described him.. He disappears at times, but always shows back up... She couldn't be lying.
"How?" I asked, once the shock had worn off. "How do you know him?" Ashley frowned slightly.
"What do you mean?" she asked. "He goes to Camp Half-Blood." I shook my head in disbelief. This was insane. This was beyond insane. This was the craziest day I'd had in a long time.
"How do you know Nico?" Ashley interrupted my thoughts. I shook my head to clear it.
"He's my best friend. I'm friends with his sister, Hazel." Now it was Ashley's turn to shake her head.
"I'm pretty sure that his sister's name is Bianca, and that she's...dead."
"Well, yeah," I admitted. "But I'm talking about his other sister. She goes to Camp Jupiter. Daughter of Pluto."
"Hades," Ashley corrected me. "Nico's the son of Hades."
"Pluto," I argued. "We call him the ambassador of Pluto. Well, the others do. I just call him Zombie Boy." Ashley grinned.
"I'm using that one next time I see him. But I still don't understand how we both know him, unless... Oh, Styx. He's been visiting both camps, hasn't he?" I nodded, having come to the same conclusion.
"I'm going to kill him," I muttered. "No matter how ador- I mean, nothing." Ashley grinned evilly.
"Ooh, someone has a crush on Zombie Boy."
"Do not!" I protested. She just raised an eyebrow. I couldn't help smiling; her mischievous look was the same one that greeted me when I looked in the mirror every morning."
"Fine!" I sighed, throwing my hands up in exasperation. "I like him. A lot. But he's my best friend, and I don't want to ruin the friendship." Ashley shrugged.
"You never know. He might like you, too." I rolled my eyes.
"Oh please." I glanced down at my watch. "Sweet Bellona, is that the time? We really need to go." Ashley nodded and we stood up.
"Come on," Ashley said. "Let's tell this place goodbye. At least goodbye for now." We walked back down the stairs, looking around the place. I glanced sidelong at Ashley. I'd only known her for an afternoon, but I felt like I'd known her my whole life. I couldn't wait to tell Nico.
Right after I killed him.

~Gwen
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

llamadolphin16

aka AmethystDolphin285

XD Awesome.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

monkey-ishteeth1

Total Awesomesauce!!!  Just one question, when does this happen and what do Annabeth and Percy have to do with it?

~Fredrick 
  • Posted at:

~Fredrick  *whispers*   I'm a girl...

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Dumbledore

Jamy!  ;)

~Fredrick

BUTTONS!!!

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Fredrick: Unless I'm way off, this takes place during HoH. I don't want to give spoilers for any newbies that might read this, so I can't elaborate on when it takes place yet. But you'll find out if you keep reading! :D

~Gwen/Táriuial 
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

pegasusquest15

Branch: Tomas

May I write with you?
  • Posted at:

Portalis

Inventor of new bumping style (hrr) /80781

Dragon Apartment: /82181

dragon Story: /64967

Cmail: /81364

Master of hilarious on: /83151

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Chapter Five-The Report
              Ashleia

Before I teleported, I looked at Gwen and grinned.  I had found her after all these years after giving up.
  Waiting for me at the hill was Megan, ready to tackle me.
  "ASHLEY!"  She screamed when I appeared, indeed tackling me to the ground.
  "Don't crush me!  I need...to...talk...to...Chiron..."  I gasped as she squuezed the breath out of me.
  "Fine."  She pouted and stood up.  Behind her, I saw two other demigods.  My half brother, Isaac, was holding hands with Clair, a daughter of Aphrodite.  I smiled at them evilly.
  "Chiron has been waiting."  Isaac piped up.  I nodded and teleported to the Big House, not wanting to have to run.

After telling Chiron the treaty Gwen and I had come up with, he looked up, unspeaking.  I glanced behind me and caught my breath.  Standing in the doorway was my father.
  "Dad!"  I cried out before bitting my tounge.  Sometimes I forgot he was a god and easy to annoy.
  "Hello."  Chiron nodded to him.
  "Hello."  Hermes nodded in return.  He gestured for me to leave the room, and with an approving nod from Chiron, I stepped into the hall.
  "I heard of today's events."  He looked me in the eye, and I saw a world of hurt behind the bright mischveious blue.
  "I geuss word gets around."  I said awkwardly.
  "You can't tell anyone Ashleia.  Nothing.  You'll jepordize yourself and Gwen.  Right now, the name Castellan doesn't need to come up.  Maybe after the war."  He rested his hand on my shoulder.  I knew his intentions were good but I couldn't stand keeping this a secret any longer.  But I would, I had to.
  "Yes sir."  I nodded softly.
  "I'm sorry."  He whispered and disappeared. 

Families are messed up.

~Ashley Easton~
  • Posted at:

Front sm

llamadolphin16

aka AmethystDolphin285

Aw, awesome!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Gwen's chapter: *squeals**squeals**squeals* GWENICO!!!!!!!!

Ashley's chapter: noooooo I can't pout!!! 
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

PegasusQuest: I'm really sorry, but I think Ashley and I want to write this one with just the two of us as authors.

~Gwen/Táriuial 
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

isisstorm15

Awesomeness! *Claps*
  • Posted at:

Adekemi (Kemi) #PrayforSky

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

*whispers to self* Why did I let her put that in?
  • Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

bookishhermes2

*pokes Gwen*  Are you AlIvE?

~Ashley Easton~
  • Posted at:

Front sm

pegasusquest15

I understand. Maybe we could write another time.
  • Posted at:

Portalis

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

*pokes Ashley* I'm very much alive. Life is just being a pain right now. I'll try to get a chapter up soon, though. :)

~Gwen/Táriuial 
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

pegasusquest15

I'm also a child of Posiden, I've went to a real camp Half-blood last year.
  • Posted at:

Portalis

Front sm

spiritedchallenger12

aka SpiritedChallenger6

Ptfl.  And, PUT ME IN!    ! ;) Love yall.  
  • Posted at:

SpiritedChallenger6

I’m RachelI’m from Georgia

That moment,

When you're fallingthrough a window,

And you knowyou're about to DIE,

Then you wake up,

And realize it wasjust aDream

Rachel. From T39C MB.

The EkaLuJaMaTom girl.

It's been said I like Taccos.

Amian and Percabeth.

Don't ask! I said enough!...(jk)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

PegasusQuest: Sure, that'd be great!

Meggie: Does this mean that you've given up on *shudder* Marwen?

~Gwen/Táriuial 
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Gwen: I ship both of you guys! But Gwenico is just too cute!!!

Ash: *pokes Ashley* WHALES! 
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

@Megan: We need Kaley in this story! :D
  • Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

bookishhermes2

Gwen: *pokes you*  It's fine.  Just checking. :p

Megan: *pokes you* DANCING UNICORNS!!!

~Ashley Easton~
  • Posted at:

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Gwen, you're too naive. BWAHAHA!
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Clair: I know! Gwen, please incorporate Kaley in this! I'll love you forever!

Ashley: *pokes you* GREEN MONKEYS! (That just popped in my mind... @8@) 
  • Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Megan: ...Should I be scared?

Rachel: I'm not sure if we can fit you in...

Ashley: *pokes you* I want a penguin!

~Gwen/Táriuial 
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

emeraldmoonlight32

aka EmeraldAssassin109

Meggie: I'll do my best, although Ashley might not love me forever... What god is Kazey a child of?

~Gwen/Táriuial 
  • Posted at:

Gwendolyn/Táriuial

stay where you are

safe in a frame

try to move closer

Front sm

pegasusquest15

When you aren't writing this story, well, I'll start mine.
  • Posted at:

Portalis

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5