Front sm

elffairy80

aka HorseAqua227

Branch: Janus

Hello!
I've already tried this once, didn't really work so I'm trying again!
Rise of the Guardians RP!!!! YEAH!
1. Be nice
2. Be original!
3. Have fun

Here is the form:
Name:
Nickname(optional):
Human/Immortal:
Guardian/villain:
Relations with in movie characters:
Powers:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Mine-

Name: Lunar Moon
Nickname(optional): Luna
Looks: Midnight blue shoulder length wavy hair, silver eyes, slight build, 5'4", mid-thigh black shorts, white tank top
Human/Immortal: Immortal
Guardian/villain: Guardian
Relations with in movie characters: Pitch-enemy Manny-"daughter" everyone else-doesn't know
Powers: Controls eclipses, equinoxes, solstices, and the stars with her black staff that has a pale crescent moon on top
Personality: closed off to the world, but nice and caring once you get to know her, sarcastic, cocky
Backstory: was a warrior killed in battle during a lunar eclipse. MIM made her immortal and let her choose her side, she chose neutral. Pitch wanted her to join him since he controlled dark/nigh things. But she declined and he took her prisoner and her staff away. She has been locked up for over 760 years

Other: doesn't react well to the outside world because of her imprisonment and doesn't think anyone appreciates what she does.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

elffairy80 aka HorseAqua227

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Terces Society

Path of Horus

MNU Co-President

Lunar "Luna" Moon - guardian of the night

mY L337 5KIlL5 R 70 4W350m3 f0r j00 70 h4ndl3.

Sometimes you have to wear tights - RMWT tumblpage

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Branch: Lucian

Woo! Third one I'm in! XD

Name: Sapphire
Nickname: Saff, North sometimes calls her Little Gem
Looks: Long white-blonde hair in braids around her head, big spring green eyes, petite. Wears light pink and dark green. Very pretty and innocent looking.
Guardian/Villian: Guardian
Relations with in-movie characters: Pitch; enemy, Jack; little bit of a crush, North; almost like a daughter
Powers: Almost like a spring fairy, she can make plants grow and warm rains fall, but no wings. Has a dagger made out of petals that is very sharp, despite its innocent look
Personality: Very sweet and friendly, but can be sarcastic. Gets sad when she remembers her past and angry if anyone askes her about it. 
Backstory: She saved her little sister from drowning in a storm while they were traveling on the Mayflower. She woke up on her sister's birthday, the first day of spring, and since then has been the guardian of spring and the love children feel for their family. Is usually seen by girls under the age of eight, her sister's age.
Other: Misses her family, a lot.  
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Bump!
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Name: Emerilla
Nickname(optional): Em
Looks: 6'1'', brown hair with red streaks, brown eyes, bronze skin.
Human/Immortal: Human
Guardian/villain: Should I fill this in if I filled in Human?
Relations with in movie characters:
Jamie- cousin, everyone else-doesn't know
Powers: She can control fire in any form.
Personality: Determind, intuitve, sometimes has a short temper.
Backstory: I'll fill this in later.
  • Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

elffairy80

aka HorseAqua227

Hey guys! We'll start Rping when have a few more people.
  • Posted at:

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Terces Society

Path of Horus

MNU Co-President

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Branch: Ekaterina

I need more RPS to join!

Name: Echo Fisher
Looks: long blonde hair which is usually in a French braid tied off with a green ribbon, bright green eyes, a green hoodie, black skinny jeans, green converse
Guardian/Villain: Guardian
Relations with it other movie characters: Tooth ~ Best friends, Bunnymund ~Frenemies
Powers: Can talk to animals, control animals thoughts and actions, can create any animal that comes to mind, can health animals
Personality: intelligent, kind, caring, generous, loving, forgiving (except for when it comes to Pitch)
Backstory: Died while saving a drowning bird in the ocean during a storm. MIM told her she was the guardian of animals.
Other: Has a pet robin that follows her around everywhere. She named him Berry.
  • Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Okay this time I'll be the bad guy or girl.
Name: Angela Black.
Nickname: Zee.
Immortal.
Villain.
Relationships: Pitch-Daughter.     Secret crush on Jack Frost.
Powers: Can create Nightmires.    Magic.
Personality: Clever, Troublemaker,  Can get angry sometimes, Will try anything to get Frost to like her.
Backstory: Was abandoned by parents and died.          Was found by Pitch and he raised me.
Other:  Can get jealous easily. 
  • Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Looks: trys to make her hair look preety to get Jack's attention so for now Blonde hair.    Black eyes.    Wears makeup.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawnphoenix122

aka LucianCobra121

Name: Wonderland (goes by nickname)
Nickname(optional): King Cheshire
Age: As old as the Alice in Wonderland book. A little bit older.
Looks: Green and purple striped cat ears, and tail. He has white hair and a Mad Hatter hat. He is slightly taller than average and lean. He also has a red heart tattoo over his left eye, and his eyes are blue.
Guardian/villain: Nuetral-ish. Leans toward Pitch
Relations with in movie characters: Pitch~ Role Model Sandman~ Friend
Powers: Flying, creating objects, becoming invisible, and creating and shooting energy structures through his staff. He staff is a long royal scepter, with a heart on top.
Personality: Very very crazy, kind of antisocial. Can be aggressive, but usually sticks to being calm and collected. Tries to hide emotions behind a cover.
Backstory: He was 7 when Alice in Wonderland came out. It was his favorite book. However, in the middle of his third time reading it, he began coughing up blood. He had caught tuberculosis. He died soon after, and he became the Guardian of Imagination,embodying his favorite book. He often worked with Sandman on dreams, trying to help children. However, he admires Pitch and feels bad for him. So, in a battle, halfway through he declared his allegiance to Pitch then ran away. Is very .... unorthodox.
Other: Hmm, can't think of anything. Likes to speak in rhymes and does it alot of the time.
  • Posted at:

dawnphoenix122 aka LucianCobra121

Seth, the Amazon King, Hunters of Apollo co-leader, and Ice Prince

"What's life without someone to love you?" - Me

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump
  • Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Okay guess I'll go first guess cause I got nothing else to do and I'm bored.

Angela's pov: I hid in the bushes as I watched Frost have fun with the kids.                  I sigh.                  Why does he have to be so cute? I thought.             "Oh Frost!" I say to myself.          Then I think he sees me.                        Oh no! I thought as I run away.                     I run back to Pitch's realm.                 "Where were you?" Pitch had asked.              "Just looking around" I replied.  

"Well I need you to spy on the guardians now go!" Pitch ordered.                       I secretly smile.         "Yes, Sir" I said.           I left the realm.          I find Frost playing like usual a plan came into my mind.                         "Ouch!" I shout falling to the ground this eminently got Frost's attention.                       "What's wrong?" He asks.                   "Please help!  I was attacked by a nightmare!" I say acting in pain.                    "Don't worry I know some friends who can help" Frost replied.                  He picks me and fly's to the pole and then puts me in a bed.

"Anything you need?" Frost asked.           "A glass of water would be nice" I say in a weak voice.              "Sure thing...." He started.             "Angela the names Angela" I said.            "Sure thing Angela" Frost said leveeing.                   Perfect now I can spy on them I thought.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Sapphire's POV:

I was walking along the side of the road, pink tulips popping up in my wake, when Bunny jumped out of the ground. "Hello, other spring fairy," he said.

"Hi Bunny! And you know I'm not a fairy, right? No wings."

"Yeah, whatever, small one. Anyways, North needs you at the Pole. Now. You know what that means!"

I rolled my eyes. "Nope. I'm flying. See you there."

I lifted off and spun around, flying off in what I hoped was the right direction. As I passed Bunny, he whispered, "You are totally a fairy." 

I ignored him. When I got to the pole, North was waiting, along with Jack. I may have blushed a little when I saw him, but that vanished when I saw the girl he was tending to. "Um, guys?" I asked, trying to control my slight jealousy. "Who's that?" 
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

elffairy80

aka HorseAqua227

760 years.
That's how long I've been here.
All because I didn't chose a side.
Stupid Pitch.
It's not my fault he's creepy and wears a dress.
"It's a robe."
Speak of the devil...
"How are you my little moon? Having fun?"
He grabbed my chin and I tried to bite him.
"Now now, let's not be fiesty. I've only com to play..."
I grimced. Pitch's play meant torture.
I just wanted the outside.
To see the sky freely and not through nightmares Pitch gave me.
I wanted stars. The nightmares all had black skys.
Ow.
Oh hey look, Pitch kicked me.
"Will you pay attention when I'm talking!"
I growled.
  • Posted at:

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Terces Society

Path of Horus

MNU Co-President

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:           Oh rats! that spring fairy will blow my cover! I thought.                 Luckily Jack takes it from here.                   "Said her name was Angela and that she was attacked by a nightmare so I brought her here" Jack replied.                         I act in pain saying   "It was terrible! I couldn't defend myself! Completely helpless!   Oh Frost carry me to that sofa will you?" I ask fake crying.

"Of course Angela" Jack replied.                       Jack picks me up and puts me on the sofa.                        "Thank you Frost" I said kissing him on the cheek.              Jack blushes.                    "Be a dear and cool me off will you it's hot!" I ask acting in pain.                      "Yes, Angela" Jack replied.                 I looked over at the spring fairy she was red with anger.                 Jack cools me off.

"Anything else you need?" Jack asks.                      "No that will be all for now Frost" I say kissing him on the cheek.                      Jack blushes and fly's away.                        "Soon you Guardians will be destroyed and Jack Frost shall be mine!" I mutter to myself.                      I cackle silently.           
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I'll post soon!!
  • Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
 Angela's pov:  I smirk.          They don't suspect a thing I thought.                        "Alright go out and get more guardians" North orders.                       "So thier collecting  new guardians" I mutter to myself.                       Nows the perfect time to cast that love spell on Frost I thought.                           I get up and start to sneek up on Frost but then the spring fairy girl corners me.

"Look I don't know who you think you are but if you would let Jack have some time with me that would be nice" She says trying to smile.                  I grin.               "Listen  spring  fairy" I start.               "I'm not a fairy!" She shouts.                          "Well listen I would stay out of my way if I were you because I'm Pitch's daughter" I said.                       "YOUR PITCH's" She starts to shout.               I cover her mouth.

I take her to a closet and close the door.           I uncover her mouth.                "YOUR PITCH'S DAUGHTER!" She finishs.                   "Yes and now that you know I'm going to make sure you don't tell anyone" I say grinning.                          "What are you going to do?" She asks.                        I create nightmires.                      "Guard her, make sure she does not escape" I command.                  With that I leave.                  "Now to make Frost mine!" I mutter to myself.                  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Sapphire's POV:

I freaked. I was trapped in a closet, with nightmares guarding me, appointed there by Pitch's DAUGHTER and she was now going to find Jack.

I started to scream, pounding my fists on the door. Unfortunately I wasn't that strong so they made almost no noise.

"North!" I shouted. "Yetis!"

I sighed and sat down. Staring up at the window, too tall for me as it was ten feet off the ground, I smiled.

I sent a gust of spring wind towards it to unlock the latch, then whistled. Almost immediately, a small pink-and-blue butterfly flew through and feel to the floor.  "Sorry," I whispered to it. "But I need you to go out again, okay? Get Jack or North and lead them here. Right?"

It flapped its wings once and I smiled. I released it and it circled my head once before flying out the window. 
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:   I smile wickedly.                         Jack Frost will be mine and then me and my father will destroy the guardians! I thought.                                I find Jack and approach him.                  "Oh Frosty!" I call out.                   "Oh Angela I see your better" He replied.                        "Have you seen Saff anywhere?" Jack asks.                   "Oh the spring fairy?  Let's just say she won't be around for a while" I replied.

"Oh well okay" Jack said.                    Then a butterfly tryed to get Jack's attention.              "It's seems like that butterfly is trying to tell me something" Jack said looking at it.         "Don't be ridiculous Jack butterfly's are insects and they can't talk" I said trying to get his eyes back on me.                    "Well I guess your right" Jack said ignoring the butterfly.    "Of course I'm right would I lie to you?" I ask.

Time to cast that spell I thought.         "Arrow of Cupid and doves of love make Jack Frost fall in love with me" I say casting the spell.           Jack's eyes turn pink.            "Your beautiful" Jack said.                 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I wrote a POV yesterday, but when I went to copy it just in case when I pressed submit the Internet shut down on me, it pasted my previous copy instead. Hence, getting in rid of my post. I wasn't in the mood to write it again, but now I am!!

Echo's POV
     I was walking in the forest, seeing if I could find any animals that needed help. I am the Guardian of animals and I love helping them out, especially since I'm able to heal them.
     However, my stroll was cut short when my pet robin, Berry, flew in front of me and flapped his wings in front me. "What's wrong?" I asked him. I was glad I was able to communicate with animals. He tweeted a message to me, which made me hurry out of the forest.
     I was able to give Berry special powers that he was able to sense whenever another Guardian is in trouble. And right now, when of them was.
     When I was out of the forest, I conjured up a huge hummingbird that was able to take Berry -because he wasn't as fast as a hummingbird- and I to the North Pole in no time.
     "You never cease to amaze me with your ways of transportation," Tooth said when I landed. "It's nice to see you again, Echo."
     "You too," I said. "Do you know if any Guardians are in trouble? Berry felt it but he doesn't know who."
     Tooth turned to Baby Tooth and told her to search for anything. I told Berry the same thing.
  • Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

elffairy80

aka HorseAqua227

"Soon my daughter will cast her spell on the little ice prince and render him hepless. Then we will rule the world, sending it into darkness."
A nightmare came up to Pitch.
"Looks like it's time to start."
Pitch laughed as he laughed.
Luna felt tears slip down her face.
This truely is the end. I will never be free.
She hummed the song the song her 'dad' would sing to her when he could while she was captive.

We notch our bows and wait for the 'morrow
Cold is the night and nary a tear
For on the morn' we had into shadow
There is no room for our fear.... 
  • Posted at:

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Terces Society

Path of Horus

MNU Co-President

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:      "Hey look Jack's back" Tooth said as me and Jack came in.                      "Jack has something to tell to all of you isn't that right Jack?" I ask.                "Yes, Angela" Jack replied.              "Go ahead Frost" I said.                   "I'm quitting the guardians" Jack said.                      The guardians gasp.          "What!" Someone shouts.            I notice a new guardian was here.

"Names Echo, Who are you?" Echo asks.               I was about to reply when North opens the closet the spring fairy girl was in.                         "Jack!" The spring fairy girl shouts coming over to him.             "Are you okay?" She asks.                   "Yeah, Sapphire I'm fine but I'm quitting the guardians" Jack replied.                   "What! Wait a second your eyes their pink! What have you done to him!" Sapphire shouts at me.                         I smirk.               "I'm Pitch's daughter! and I have put a spell on your precious ice prince!  He was foolish enough to bring me here which made it easy for him to fall into my trap!" I announce.

"Nooooooo! Jack snap out of it!" Sapphire shouts.              I cackle.           "Forget it spring fairy! he's under my control now!" I shout.             Then my father appears.         "You have done well my daughter now come we must go and plan for their defeat" Pitch said smiling.                  "Yes, Father" I say coming over to him.           Frost also comes over.       We disappear in a could of black smoke.     
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Sapphire's POV:

"Jack!" I called, racing to the spot where he had disappeared from. "Jack?" 

The other girl, Echo, came over to me and patted my back. "Pitch took him," she said finally. "To his lair."

"Then we have to go save him!" I cried.

Tooth was zipping about nervously. "Saff, he's not as easy to defeat as you may think. And you can bet he's stronger now, especially with his daughter helping him. And I'm afraid that under the love spell, Jack may not want to be rescued."

"Well, we'll just have to break the spell, then, Tooth, won't we?" I asked sarcastically. "We need to find Bunny and get his help."
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:  We arrive back at the realm.                 "I might as well tell Luna the news, come daughter and bring Frost with you" Pitch said.                                  "Yes, Father" I replied.                  "Come Frost" I order.                    "Yes, my love" Jack replied.                         Pitch goes over to Luna and we follow.                         "Hello, my little moon how are you doing?" Pitch asks.

Luna growled.                       "Well things are about to get worse because look who's on my side now?" Pitch says smiling evilly.                                         Luna gasps when she sees Jack.                        "Perhaps you will reconsider my offer and join me?" Pitch asks.                                   "NEVER!" Luna shouts.                               "Sit yourself, come my daughter we must discuss a plan to destroy the guardians" Pitch said.

"Coming, Father" I replied.                  I tell Jack to stay put and he obeys of course.                            Then I follow Pitch and then we set on the ground.                 "Any ideas?" Pitch asks.                           "Perhaps we should weaken them one by one" I replied.                        Pitch smiles.                "Yes that could work but who should we start with?" Pitch asks.                        "How about Bunny? I hear Easter is coming up and we could use Jack to our advantage" I replied.                     "I like the way you think Angela" Pitch says smirking.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:    "Go and order Jack to ruin Easter, I'm sure he'll obey snice he's under your spell" Pitch said.                      "Yes, Father" I said.                           I go over to Jack.                "Frosty!" I call out.                          "Yes, my love? what do you want?" Jack asks.                       "I was wondering if you would help me ruin Easter" I reply.            "Of course I will my love" Jack said.    

I smile.                  "Come here my ice prince" I said.                 Jack comes over.                       I put my arms around him.                                               "Jack!" Sapphire shouts.                                 I turn to see the Guardians and Bunny was with them.                                          "Come to get Frost back have you?" I ask pulling Jack to me.                  "Don't you dare!" Sapphire shouts.                              "Watch me" I said.                               I kiss Jack on the lips.

"You are wicked! Sapphire shouts.                           I smirk.                 "It doesn't matter, He's mine now, And there's nothing you can do about it! " I said.                "Well see about that!" Saff shouts.                             I cackle.                          "My father was right, you Guardians are foolish" I said.                                  "Frost attack!" I order.                       "Yes, my love anything for you" Jack replied.                       Jack starts attacking them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

elffairy80

aka HorseAqua227

Luna could only watch in horror as Pitch's daughter kissed Jack and ordered him to attack his friends. "Witch!" Luna screamed at her. "Release him from your spell!  Or I'll-" "You'll what? Can't do much locked up in that cage." Luna glared and watched as Jack froze Tooth's wings.
  • Posted at:

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Terces Society

Path of Horus

MNU Co-President

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:   I cackle as Jack froze Tooth's wings.               Tooth fell to the ground.                 "Tooth!" Bunny shouts.                   Jack goes over to him.             "Jack don't make me hurt you mate" Bunny said.                      Jack makes a few snowballs and throws them at Bunny.                Bunny is hit and goes down.             Jack traps Sandman in an ice cage.                And then he froze North's legs and arms.     

"Well done Frost, Now finish them!" I order.                          "Yes, Angela" Jack replied.                                "Jack stop! Don't listen to her! It's me Sapphire! Don't you remember me!?" Sapphire shouts.                                    For a moment Jack's eyes were blue but then they switched back to pink.                     "I don't care about you, I care about Pitch's daughter my true love" Jack replied.

"Jack snap out of it please! That's the love spell talking!" Sapphire shouts.                             I grab Saff's arm.                                       "Forget it spring fairy! He's mine now!" I shout.                                    "Release him from your spell!" She shouts.                              I laugh evilly.                                     "Never! Never!" I say laughing.             Then she starts to make vines grow.                 The vines grab my arms.                      "Jack help!" I call.                     Jack cuts the vines.                            "Good now attack her!" I order pointing to the spring fairy girl.         
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Echo's POV
     While Bunny, Tooth, North, Sandy, and Sapphire went to rescue Jack, I stayed behind. It's not that I didn't want to rescue him -of course I did- I wanted to prepare. Pitch was even more powerful with his daughter Angela on his side, but now they had Jack under a love spell. He was one of the most powerful guardians. I didn't see a way out of it.
     I was sitting on a tree, thinking of a possible way to rescue him. That was until Berry foew to me and tweeted his message about a guardian in distress. I thought it was Jack until he tweeted it three more times. Five guardians went to save him. Four were in trouble. One was left.
     I hopped back on my giant hummingbird and flew to Pitch's base. When I landed, I silently thanked the hummingbird and told him to stay alert. I snuck into the base and followed the sound of other voices. I hid behind a wall and peeked on the other said. Tooth's wings were frozen, Bunny is laying on the floor, Sandman is in a cage, and North's legs and arms were frozen. Sapphire was the only one able to fight, but Jack was already going for her.
     I leaned against the wall, thinking of a way to help. Berry tweeted me something, which made my eyes widen. "Of course!" I whispered so nobody except Berry could hear. "What always beats ice and snow? Fire."
     It was a long shot but I did the only thing possible; I conjured up a phoenix, which is a fire bird. Hopefully, he could do the trick. "Go help Sapphire," I ordered.
  • Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Sapphire's POV:

I screamed as Jack came toward me, his creepy pink eyes showing no sign of recognition.

"Jack!" I screamed again. "You know me!"

The girl laughed as he raised his staff. I cowered, waiting to be frozen as Tooth had. Then I heard a cry of alram from Jack and a weird cawing sound.

"Get it off!" Jack sputtered, his arms pinwheeling wildly. "Agh!"

I caught a glimpse of the beautiful red and gold bird repeatedly hitting Jack. I smiled; a phoenix. Perfect.

"Angela! Help meee!" Jack ran around in circles trying to get the bird off his head. I took it as the perfect opportunity, slowly sneaking backward until I was almost at the door. Then Jack got the bird off.

"Stupid bird! Where was I?" He spotted me and grinned, raising his staff. I panicked and threw up my arms, causing a wall of flowers to shield me just in time. Jack sent ice spear after ice spear my way.  
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:    Then the phoenix starts attacking Jack again.                         "Angela my love! help!" Jack shouts.                            "Coming my ice prince" I replied.                 "Pick on somebody you're own size!" I shout.              The phoenix starts coming towards me.                             "Change to stone, Change to stone, turn into a statue" I say casting a spell.              The phoenix turns into stone.

"Thanks, Angela" Jack says smiling.                    "No problem my ice prince" I replied.                    "That's it!" Sapphire shouts coming towards me.                  "Protect me Jack!" I call.                "Don't worry Angela I'll protect you" Jack replied.                       "Jack please don't listen to her, You're under a spell, Please try to fight it" Sapphire pleaded.                "I'm sorry but I'm in love with her and I want to stay here with my true love" Jack replied.

"She's not your true love!" Sapphire said.                     "Tooth how do we break the spell?" Sapphire asks as Tooth try's to get up.                    "Perhaps a kiss on the check will do the trick, but I'm not sure" Tooth replied.                "Worth a shoot" Saff said.                                  Sapphire kisses Jack on the check and his eyes turn back to blue.                         "Sapphire? what happened?" Jack asks.                   "You were under a spell that she put you under" Sapphire says pointing to me.

Quickly  I grab Sapphire.                 "Don't move!" I shout. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I'll.post soon! Possibly tomorrow!
  • Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

midnightcommander10

Name: Jacob Shift
Nickname(optional): Shift
Looks: Tall, muscular, brown hair and eyes
Guardian/villain: Guardian
Relations with in movie characters: I have met all other gaurdians in passing
Powers: Shapeshifting
Personality: Kind, smart, funny, defensive
Backstory: I was out in the forest freeing some animals from hunters traps and one of the hunters saw me, he shot me and then MIM brought me to life and made me immortal with the ability to shapeshift into any animal
Other: I can be seen by humans but only in an animal form 
  • Posted at:

Votefor the Unordinary!!

Most Important things to know about me:

I'm a proud Lucian but I'm un-bias toward other branches.

I'm Mormon.

I love to read.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Angela's pov:       Jack just stood there looking like he didn't know what to do.                          "Listen Jack I'll make you a deal: Stay here and pretend that you're still under my spell and I'll let all of your friends go unharmed" I said.                          Jack looks at me and then at Sapphire.                          "Alright I'll take the deal just let them go" Jack replied.              "Wise decision Jack" I said.         

I cast a defrosting spell and The Guardians get up.                I let Sapphire go.                      "You may go but Jack stays-" I start.                   "Run for it!" Jack shouts.                    North opens a portal and they all run through it.                          "No!" I said.                Pitch shows up.                "What happened?" Pitch asks.                 I explain.             I'm surprised he smiled when I'm done.

"Don't worry Angela the next time we meet them well destroy them once and for all" Pitch said.                 Pitch laughs.                 I have to find a way to cast that spell on Jack again I thought.                       I had a secret crush on Jack that my father didn't know about.                   "Laugh with me daughter" Pitch said.               I laugh with him.    
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 18 , 19 , 20