Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Branch: Janus

I'm still here! I know I said I'd post that excerpt, but you know...School came back

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

winterninja3

@grayham48 I'm not online much here anymore but if you post posts that people want to respond to, then you'll be responded to ^_^ Also JSYK just because someone doesn't reply to you doesn't mean they are ignoring you, it could just be that they have nothing to say :)

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

" Do not put off what can be done tomorrow what can be done today  " - Ninjago

~ Ninjago Fanclub ~ 62563 ~

CAUTION: I AM A FANGIRL OVER PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING

Front sm

winterninja3

@Reese That's fine! :D

@Sunshine That's fine, I'm just glad to see you guys XD

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

You guys seen the Sons ofGarmadon set photos yet? (Some very small spoilers in the paragraphs below. It's all about sets, so it's stuff you would discover anyway just from looking at the boxes.)

I think the sets look decent - the Temple of Resurrection (slightly-larger-than-normal spoiler for Season 8) looks pretty good and has got some great minifigs. I'm torn between the bigfig set in this wave (Klow vs. Samurai X? I think that's the name of the set) and the Samurai VXL from HoT to get a new Samurai X fig - I'm still not sure if I'm going to pick either of them up anyway. The Nightcrawler looks good, but my favorite set of the wave might end up being Street Race of Snake Jaguar (or whatever name with "snake jaguar")! It's really unusual for me to like a small set more than the bigger ones, but this set is just2cool! (PLEEEEASE tell me some of you get that reference!) I think the villain bike looks fantastic, and I've been waiting YEARS for a Zane bike! In my obsession over Ninjago, I actually made a chart on Google Docs outlining the sets for each type of vehicle/transportation (Car, Bike, Jet, Dragon, etc.) with each ninja. It irked me for so long that the closest I could get to a bike for Zane was his snowmobile way back in the Fangpyre Truck Ambush in 2012, but we're finally getting one now! I'll probably pick up this new set either way, but I hope that both bikes have some good functionality (especially the spike feature shown in the sneek peak).

Also, Tommy Andreason kinda lied to us about the ninja's appearances in SoG. All the ninja's faces are changed in the show - the Ninjago heads had told us that only Lloyd's face rig would be altered towards his TLNM appearance. I'm not sure how I feel about that - I'll just have to see how their new expressions mold with their existing personalities.

Which sets do you guys plan on/want to pick up? I hope the actual season comes soon on TV!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Branch: Lucian

I saw te movie my favorite character was the cat

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

i am using this account because the original person left and I am different 

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

THE SETS ARE ON SHOP@HOME! That's the online LEGO store, in case you didn't know.

As soon as I found Street Race of Snake Jaguar, Sons of Garmadon Headquarters, and the Nightcrawler, though, I got locked out! I don't know - maybe the website glitched, or it just crashed, but now whenever I try to go to the specific site for LEGO Shop, it says I don't have permission to access this page. Did LEGO actually "catch" me finding them? WERE THE PICTURES SUPPOSED TO BE OUT YET? DID I SEE SOMETHING I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE?

I might be going overboard with this, but I FEEL LIKE A SECRET AGENT RIGHT NOW! I even got plot details about the new season from the set descriptions! I think those set pages weren't supposed to be up yet, but I found them and LEGO HAD TO SHUT ME OUT SO I WOULDN'T FIND OUT ANY MORE!

Let me know if you guys want to know what I found. It's nothing very large in the way of spoilers - I'm guessing it's stuff that will happen in the first episode or two. And it's only about stuff that would begin a situation, not the conclusion, which is supposed to be a surprise and where most of the spoilers come from.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO EXCITED! I think I know information almost nobody else knows! Stuff I wasn't SUPPOSED to know! IT FEELS SO COOOOOOOL!

The one thing is, I said at the beginning that the sets are up on S@H. They might not be anymore, if LEGO took them down after I found them. Let me know if you guys do see them, and if you get blocked from the website! I'm still allowed on the rest of LEGO's site - I can go to Home, Products, the different theme pages, but just not the Shop page. Tell me if it's the same for you!

(If you do try this, the sets aren't listed on any of the main pages of S@H yet. You have to use the searchbox - try keywords "Snake Jaguar" [I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NOW :DDDDDD] and "Nightcrawler".)

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Yesterday I was able to view the Temple of (vague spoiler) Resurrection on Shop@Home! And now JANG has got his review up, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC IN BOTH MEDIA!

And right after I opened the set page on the online shop? I GOT LOCKED OUT AGAIN.

LEGO IS KEEPING THEIR SETS UNDER WRAPS - BUT I'M ONE STEP AHEAD OF THEM! I WILL SEE THESE SETS, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Is posting very soon*

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

ambersnow38

So, I finally watched the movie and I loved it! I loved everything about it! My only dislikes were the jokes. Sometimes they were funny. Other times, well, not so much. But, besides that, it told a great story and I wouldn't mind watching it again!

TV show-wise, I saw some clips of the new season. They were pretty okay. I liked how they (Possible spoilers)kind of sneakily explained why the Ninja looked different. And, if I'm being honest, I think the new style suits Jay and Zane. I'm not sure about everyone else just yet.

I haven't really had the time to check out the sets. But I definitely will do that soon!

And, Sunshine, best of luck with your mission.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

yellowdragon597

Branch: Ekaterina

BRUISESHIPPING!

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I go by tomato to some.

You're trying to fall asleep but you feel like you can run halfway across the world ~agentaqua275 

SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS ARE AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT!

I AM Gay

Front sm

chasinglion762

Nickname: mothra_slayer
How big of a fan are you?: to tell you the truth not very big i still love it though

How many episodes have you seen?: 10
Your opinion on making your own characters? (AKA "Original characters" or "OCs" for short): fine with me 
Anything else: i like reading 

• Posted at:

Front sm

chasinglion762

Nickname (Whatever you prefer to be called): mothra_slayer
How big of a fan are you?: not very big only watch a handful of episodes
How many episodes have you seen?: 10-15
Your opinion on making your own characters? (AKA "Original characters" or "OCs" for short): fine with me
Anything else: i'm a janus

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterninja3

@Mothra_slayer Welcome to the fanclub!! ^_^ I'm a Janus too btw! :D

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Woohoo, another Janus! Welcome to the club.

Also, Sons of Garmadon episodes are supposed to start airing by the last week of January or first week of February, I think! In the latest LEGO catalog it said the new season would appear in January, but we're pretty close to the end. I think Australia, and maybe the U.K., has seen the first few episodes, though, so I'm counting on early February for Season 8!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Is counting the days until season 8*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

soccerdolphin488

I LOVE it 

• Posted at:

love sports!!

Star Wars 

spider man 

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Yeah, I know that they've got more than a few episodes up online, really easy to find, but I'm a perfectionist/purist and I want to see them when they premiere on Tv. That's the frustrating part: the lack of a release date.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

soccerdolphin488

Nickname :Rach 

Episodes : ALL 

I love how funny jay is 

• Posted at:

love sports!!

Star Wars 

spider man 

Front sm

winterninja3

Welcome to the fanclub Rach! :D Sorry for my late reply ^^'

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Welcome Rach! It's been a bit slow here recently, but it's a good spot. I'm expecting it'll pick up once the new season of Ninjago premieres...

ON APRIL 16TH!

That's right, my "On Demand" places the Sons of Garmadon premiere date as next Monday! We'll see if this turns out to be true, but this is the best shot we've had for a while!

Also, expect an excerpt from my "Teenjago" rewrite coming soon. It's basically the main story of Ninjago, but retold with some more mature themes, more freedom to express different events and characters, and some repairs for plot holes or unfinished stories (i.e. how Zane got to Chen's Island). I'm excited about it!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Well, I should've been working on homework, and I'm going to pay with my hours of sleep tonight. But I couldn't stop writing! It's meant to be a prologue to the first scene of Ninjago, where Kai and Sensei Wu meet. It's not finished yet, but as a first draft, it took me an insanely long time for just this. I'm trying to craft the style I'll use for the whole piece. Tell me what you think!

Wu sat motionless on a smooth stone floor, cut from the mountainside that surrounded his monastery. The course ends of a hundred white hairs wandered across his kimono. The flaps in his robes lifted from his chest, then returned with a brush that scarcely reached his ears. His age had yet to steal his senses. He could hear the breeze as clearly as he could feel it entwine itself around the shape of his ear.

He knew that the wind was different today.

A gust slid his conical hat to the side; he readjusted it with a slight nudge from his walking stick, then replaced the stick in his lap. When the wind moved his hat again, he removed it and placed it on the granite before him. Then he raised his face to the sun, inhaling, tasting, understanding the foreign air.

Then he felt an incessant cascade roll over him from above: sun rays, heat and light, forcing him into stillness, his head, his spine, his legs, an oppressive, enveloping pressure. It froze him in his position with a torrent of invisible fire, but it did not threaten Wu. Instead, Wu felt as though he were trapped in the sun’s gravity, being drawn closer and closer.

He exhaled; the force released him.

As it left, though, an ominous dread settled in its place. The wind intensified, a cold point that drove deeper than the hot constrainment he had experienced moments before. The warmth had surprised him. The cold concerned him. He could see through his eyelids that a shadow was uprooting the daylight, and when Wu opened his eyes, he watched as black, impenetrable clouds overtook the sun.

Another pressure took hold of Wu, this one consisting of grim memories and murky images, restricting his breath as he struggled to gain control. The weight of his past was not so easy to throw off as the light of the sun. His burden, peacefully absent for so long, was returning.

Wu rose now, with the wind pulling his hair and his beard towards the interior of the monastery, buffeting his body in an attempt to send him back to his seat. His white knuckles curled around the bamboo walking stick. He took a couple feeble steps, then strode deliberately to the wooden doors of his sanctuary. He opened the doors, and was met with a premature dusk: the landscape of Ninjago extended indefinitely in front of him, but it was as dark as it appeared at night, during what was only the waning hours of the afternoon.

Wu gripped his hat, and his staff even harder; it had served him well in battle. He hoped that it would never see a war again, but despaired as a violet light, familiar from a similarly dark day centuries before, flashed and lingered on the horizon.

Wu set his staff in front of him and stepped down onto the mountain.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

*coarse, not course. I knew something didn't look right.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

The official LEGO NINJAGO website confirms an April 16th release date! Woo-hoo!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Aaaaand I've already started watching the season because it's On Demand for me. Episode 1 was And preeeeetty good! And for E2, so far so good!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ahh! You guys are alive!! *Tackle hugs* Oh, and welcome Rach!!!!

Loving the draft, Sunshine! I especially like this bit: "As it left, though, an ominous dread settled in its place. The wind intensified, a cold point that drove deeper than the hot constrainment he had experienced moments before. The warmth had surprised him. The cold concerned him. He could see through his eyelids that a shadow was uprooting the daylight, and when Wu opened his eyes, he watched as black, impenetrable clouds overtook the sun."

Woohoo!!!!! At least its not another three months!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

blueraven450

GO NINJAGO!!! GREEN FOR LLOYD!!!

NAME:JIN

HOW BIG OF A FAN:80%

HOW MANY EPISODES:ALL EXCEPT SEASON 8 (HAS IT COME OUT YET?)

OPINION OF MAKING MY OWN CHARACTERS:I LIKE LOVE MAKING MY OWN CHARACTERS. MY CHARACTERS IS THE TEAL NINJA

OTHER:I AM TAIWANESE AND I LOVE WRITING STORIES AND DRAWING. I AM SUPER SMART. AND FYI ALL OF THIS IS ALL REAL

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Forum Twin: Fiona

"I need wifi 24 hours a day."- Jin

"The forums are my happy place." - Jin

"When will an adventure happen?" - Jin

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

winterninja3

Welcome to the fanclub, Jin! :D

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Yo, is this thread locked or something? I've put multiple replies on here and none of them have showed up. I'm more than a bit frustrated.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

Front sm

decodingmystery106

Ninjago is the best lego program

• Posted at:

39 CLUEARDBEST

Front sm

eatingcheeseburger288

Nickname: Elixander

How big of a fan are you: HUMONGOUS!

How many episodes have you seen: All of them except season 8 - LITERALLY!

Your opinion of making OC: YES!

Anything else: No.

This is amazing! I never knew this existed!

• Posted at:

EatingCheeseburger288

I am Ekat, and a video game person.

I also like cheeseburgers!

Front sm

eatingcheeseburger288

Guys! Im gonna start a Dr. Who fan club so... check that out (If you know what that is...).

• Posted at:

EatingCheeseburger288

I am Ekat, and a video game person.

I also like cheeseburgers!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hello and welcome Elixander and Decodingmystery!

And, Sunshine, it shouldn't be? Maybe the posts were too long? Don't know why but post that are super long don't seem to go through....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

blueraven450

Woah. I haven't been here in ages! How's everyone doing? ~ Jin

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey Jin! Long time no see! I'm doing well. Trying to finish the Hand of Time before moving on to the next season. How're you?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey Reese! I'm good!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

winterninja3

Sorry for my absense guys! Busy with IRL and whatnot XD

Welcome to the fanclub, Elixander!! :D

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

winterninja3

In case anyone is interested, how my life relates to Ninjago at the moment, basically my status as a fan.

I'm actually not watching past Season 7. I plan on finishing Hands of Time and then I'm pretty much going to stop watching there. Not planning on watching the movie either sadly. This isn't just because of design changes btw, there's multiple reasons even though the design changes is a huge reason. But I still like the old Ninjago! :)

I'm still making a lot of fanart for it and I plan on continuing my fanfics and stuff ^_^ And I got a new watch recently that has Kai on it :D

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

winterninja3

BTW, I cannot believe it's been 4 years since I've started this fanclub O_O

Back then I was hyping Season 3/Rebooted! :D

Good times.

• Posted at:

~Winterninja3~

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Tackle hugs Mariel*

Good to see you!!!

Ah, well, that's okay! I got a chance to see the movie a while ago and it was not too, too terrible. It's definitely different, though! Not entirely sure about Sons of Garmadon since I'm still in Hands of Time (though I've managed to spoil myself horribly).

Ooooh! That's cool! It's funny, I was going through some old drawings the other day and found one of the characters I had made. I think it was a Light ninja and her outfit was orange. And I kinda freaked out because the drawing was from back in season 1 (maybe 2) of the series.

Wow! Time flies! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

So, I finally finished Hands of Time and Sons of Garmadon. Beware there are some spoilers ahead!

For Hands of Time:

I like actually enjoyed this season. Everything from Dr. Saunders secret (honestly wasn't expecting that) to the reveal of Kai and Nya's  parents to the fight during the Serpentine Wars was spectacular. My only dislike was that it felt kind of slow and then really rushed at points. And that it was kinda short. I think my favorite thing was actually seeing Jay's mom. So, now we finally know where he gets his over-dramatic side from!

Now to address the elephant in the room:

I will be honest, I started watching Sons of Garmadon with a lot of concern. But, it was actually pretty good.
One of my favorite things about this season was how they used the Oni and how they looked into the pasts of Cole and Zane (especially Zane. Cause I always wondered how a nindroid would inherit powers).

Style-wise, I actually like the new animation style. Especially for Jay (it suits him).

I loved how they made Harumi the bad guy. I know it was pretty cliche (the whole princess hiding behind a mask thing). But I love how they recognized the Devour attack did effect people.

Originally, I didn't like the fact that they had changed the narrator (you know, the one that says Previously on Ninjago). But then it occurred to me that the narrator was always Sensei Wu. So, seeing as he wasn't there (not as an adult anyways) it makes sense that the someone else was narrating.

Loved how they remembered Lloyd was still growing up and used that to explain the voice change.
I liked how they gave Zane a "Titanium" and "Normal" look. And I liked how instead of just giving him shurikens, they also gave him a bow and arrow.

So, one of the things I didn't like was Lloyd's voice. But that may just take some time getting used to.
Finally, one thing I liked and didn't like at the same time were the fourth wall breaks (One is fine, but multiple are a bit annoying. Unless it's a show like Ultimate Spiderman where breaking the fourth wall is pretty common).

I haven't seen enough of Hunted to give an opinion. But, from what I've seen, it's pretty good. And young Wu is still adorable!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... 19 , , 21