Front sm

emeraldathena205

Branch: Ekaterina

The Hunger Games is the most amazing series ever! I decided to write what I think happens after Mockingjay, so you probably don't want to read this unless you've read the whole hunger games trilogy. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this, but if you have any suggestions on what should happen, let me know!

After The Hunger Games:

I sit silently. The wind rustles my dark hair, blowing a few strands into my eyes, but I pay no attention. I stare into the woods from my position at the edge of the Meadow. Not looking for anything, but lost in thought. So many questions.

I've known there are secrets. I've known there are things they're not telling me. Something scarred them. Mother has nightmares. Rarely does a night pass when I don't hear her cries. I often see father's features contorted in pain, fighting some invisible source. I know about the Games. I know my parents took part in them. But I don't know everything. I heard them whispering late last night. I perched in the shadows outside their room.

"I think they're ready," My father said, "Especially Willow. She's thirteen now."
"Peeta, we can't do that," my mother answered, "You know we can't. Do you want them to turn out like us? It's better if they can just be happy."
"We have the book, Katniss. We can make them understand."

The book. The book that I went looking for this morning. The book that sparked so many more questions than the ones I already have. I found it under the bed in my parents room. It was in a box with a two other items. One of them was a pearl. The other was a golden pin of a bird and an arrow. I recgonized the bird as a mockingjay.

I took the book out of the box and flipped it open. Pictures and names of people I don't recgonize. A smiling little girl with dark skin, a handsome young man with sea green eyes. My eyes stop on a page showing a girl who looks about my age, maybe a little younger. I'm surprised to find she looks a little like me. Her hair is blonde, but she has bright blue eyes and features similar to mind. I read the name under the photograph. Primrose Everdeen. Everdeen. I know this to be my mother's maiden name. Who is this Primrose and why has mother never told me about her?

This is one of the questions that plagues my mind as I sit here at the edge of the woods. I reach into my pocket and pull out the pin I had taken from the box. I know what mockingjays are. I've heard them singing. Once when I was little, I heard them repeat a strange four note tune that my mother had sang to them.

I look up and see a few Mockingjays perched in the trees. I begin to sing. A song my mother used to sing to me as a child. I know it has special meaning to her, but I don't know why.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise

The mockingjays take up my song. I look down at the pin in my hand. How much longer until I get answers?
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

My C-Mail:59296

After the Hunger Games: A Fanfiction

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/61105

Front sm

catchingfire632

Branch: Lucian

Cool :) If you'd like, you can enter this in my HG Story Contest. Just look under my posts :)

Willow 
  • Posted at:

Willow

“They can’t hurt me. I’m not like the rest of you. There’s no one left I love.” –Johanna Mason

I am Dauntless, Ravenclaw, District 7, Daughter of Athena

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Thanks! And I'm kinda new to the message board, so how would I find your posts? Oh yeah, I'm Alora btw.
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Um... I kinda need people to read this please!!!!! I need ideas of how to continue!!!!!!!
-Alora
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

bump
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Currently working on part 2, although it seems no one is reading this except Willow ):
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Well, I finished it faster than I thought I would. It's not my best work, but I'm not sure where I'm going with this...

After the Hunger Games: Part 2

Apparently my mother won the argument because I went clueless for two more years. My parents never knew that I found the book. I secretly slipped the pin back into the box and haven't touched it since.

Now I trudge home from school on a cold winter day. My brother follows along behind me. He's only ten, but I know he's curious too.

I have decided that today is the day I get answers to the questions that have been bouncing around in my skull for the last two years. We reach our house and my brother immediately runs up to his room to play some boy game of his. Father is working at the bakery and mother is sitting at the kitchen table sorting papers. Now is my chance.

"Hello, Mother!" I say.

"How was school?" She asks, not looking up from her papers.

I decide to start simply, "I met a new girl today. Her name is, " I pause, watching her face to see her reaction, "Primrose."

My mother freezes for a second. Then goes to back to papers, although she seems a little distracted. "That's nice, sweetheart."

I push on, "And she has a little sister who's name is Rue," My mother has put down her papers, but is not meeting my eyes. "She also introduced me to her brother, what was his name.... Finnick? Or was it Cinna?" I stare at her, almost angry now.

By this point mother has caught on to what I'm implying. She is quiet for a moment, then says "Oh, Willow."

"Mother, I'm tired of being left in the dark! Why won't you tell me anything?"

"Willow I-" she can't seem to continue. Her eyes dart around nervously and then she runs up stairs, as if possessed by some force. Maybe she is, how would I know if they don't keep me informed?

I assume my mother is having a mental breakdown. It's happened before. Sometimes when she hears me singing the lullaby. Right now I'm too upset to care. All the emotion I've felt since I was old enough to understand is surging up at once.

I take off out the door, not knowing where I plan on going. All I know is that is I'm tired of being quiet and not voicing my feelings. I've played dumb for too long. Hot tears start to run down my cheeks.

I am angry. I'm angry at my parents for pretending everything is all right. They thought we could be a normal family, but they were wrong. How can you be normal when you know there are secrets? Awful, horrible secrets that torment your parents both morning and night.

I just want them to trust me. Do they think I can't handle it? Do they think I'll be afraid?

I look up and find that I'm at the edge of the meadow. I can't stay here. Too many good memories with my parents. I want to be somewhere that I can sulk in my own darkness.

I keep walking into the woods. I've never been in here before. I remember when mother used to leave to go hunting in the woods many years ago, but she has long since stopped. I walk for what feels like forever until I find a small rock ledge. It overlooks the valley and is surrounded by blackberry bushes. I sit in a little nook in the rocks, curled up into a ball. I wonder if I could just stay here forever. It can be my own secret, one I'll never tell.
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

This story is amazing! Really hope you continue soon! :)

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- The name is Sam. Female.

- I write, read, and apparently am good at maths and other school stuff.

- I'm 16, and in Year 12.

- I'm Australian.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. - Bill Gates

Front sm

emeraldathena205

@Sam: Thanks! I want to continue, but idk how long it will be in between posts. Inspiration is hard to come by and I'm not really sure what the plot line of my story is yet. If you have any ideas let me know!
-Alora
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

vampirehaze2

Branch: Janus

This is perfect! (:
  • Posted at:

Kisses

-A

(aka the vampire in shining fangs)

or simply known as queen Lexi

Weaknesses: Pretty Little Liars, The Hunger Games, The Vampire Diaries 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

This one is rather short, but I'm already working on the next one.

After the Hunger Games: Part 3

I must have fallen asleep, because I wake up in my bedroom. For a moment I wonder if it were all a dream, but no it can't be. I remember all to well the way I ran out... when? yesterday? Probably. The pale light outside implies that it is morning. Someone must have found me and carried me home.

My father appears in the doorway. He must have stayed home from work today. He would have been at the bakery already.

"Had a nice walk, yesterday did you?" He looks at me expectantly. I sit up in bed and start combing through my hair with my fingers.

"How did you find me?" I asked. I had gone so far into the woods, I thought no one would ever find me.

"Your mother found you, actually." He sits on the bed next to me. I was shocked. Mother? Suddenly I felt bad for making her freak out yesterday.

"Is she all right? And how did she know where I was?"

"She's fine. And really, I'm curious how you found that place. That was a rendezvous spot for your mother and a friend of hers when she was closer to your age."

I don't say anything. Mother has never told me about any of her friends from when she was younger. I assumed she didn't have any.

"I understand you have some questions," My father says, breaking the silence.

Again, I don't say anything so he adds, "Your mother and I have some answers for you. We decided you're ready to learn who you're the daughter of."

• Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

bookmark
Very good please continue
 can I be in it.
~Nina
  • Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

all round AWESOME person!

go to fanfiction: after the games

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

*wraps them up in a blanket*

Cradles them*

You can have them back when you learn to play nicely!

Front sm

gigglylibrary5

Branch: Tomas

This is an awesomesauce story! Please continue xD

-Giggles
  • Posted at:

An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind.

Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

First keep peace with yourself then bring peace to others.

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.

Front sm

decipheringposeidon7

aka AnalyzingBloodhound505

Hey, Alora! I have a Character:

Name: Annie
District: 12
Personality: Clever, fun, cool, creative

I will continue!    
  • Posted at:

I am The Doctor Amelia

I am a Time Lord

From The Planet Gallifrey

I fought in the Time War

I escaped in a faulty TARDIS

©Official Companion® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌││█Officialy Verified by The 11th Doctor

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback! The thing about characters is, I don't know where I will use them. I'm not planning on making an arena or anything..... Annie, I might be able to use you as a friend of willow's or something. I'll have to see. My parents are limiting my time on here, so I'm also not sure how often I will be able to write. I'm so happy people are finally reading this! *squeals*
-Alora
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

medusaathena132

aka CobraAdventure50

OMG you are an amazing writer. I love it sooo much. This is almost better than the actual Hunger Games. Plz continue writing!
  • Posted at:

Ace Enders

Don't you ever wonder how we survive?~Paramore

Sugar we're going down swinging.~Fall Out Boy

Losing the feeling of feeling unique. ~Panic! At the Disco

It's not confidential that I've got potential.~The Killers

Writer of the Year!!!

Front sm

emeraldathena205

I wasn't able to incorporate any new characters yet, sorry! Maybe in the next part...

After the Hunger Games: Part 4

I am sitting at my kitchen table. I'm shaking. Why am I shaking? This must be a side effect of getting ready to learn about your, or rather your parents, past. My father sits across from me.

Mother comes down stairs and sets the box full of secrets on the table. I guess now it's the box full of answers. My mother sits down and looks at my father. "Where should we start?" She seems much more stable now. My father shrugs, so she sighs and begins. "Willow, what do you know about the history of Panem?"

"Um, I know that once upon a time the districts got overthrown and the hunger games were established. I also know that we had a rebellion recently which is why the games are no more." I look at her uncertainly, as if afraid I've said the wrong thing.

"Well, before Paylor became president, Panem was under the rule of President Snow. We were also under the rule of the hunger games. When I was sixteen, my sister Primrose was reaped to go into the arena."

"Wait," I interrupt, "Your sister? So she's my...."

"Your aunt," Mother finishes, a hint of sadness in her gray eyes. "Prim was reaped and I volunteered to go in her place. Your father was reaped as well. We won the games through an act of rebellion."

My father takes up the story, "The capitol was angry with us and we tried to fix it, but the spark was already loose. We were forced back into the arena again for the quarter quell but were rescued. Well, your mother was. I was taken into the custody of the capitol."

My mother jumps back in, "And that's why we are the way we are. That's why we have nightmares and flashes. Why we're awful parents."

I don't know what to say to this. In a way it's true, but I've never blamed them.

My mother is still talking, "Long story short, we were a major part in the rebellion against the capitol. I was the mockingjay."

I'm having trouble processing things. "So who are the all the people? In the book? And where are they now?"

My father flips open the book. "Most of them were part of the rebellion with us, and.... they're all gone now."

I swallow, "So, I don't have an aunt? How did she die?"

My mother bites her lip. "She died in an explosion in the capitol."

"Oh," I'm quiet. "So, you were part of the rebellion. And you were in the games. Twice. Why haven't you told me?"

"We didn't want you to be exposed to such a scarring world. But now that you know, you know why you are special." My mother pulls out the mockingjay pin and places it in my palm. "You are the daughter of the mockingjay. Your father and I are survivors and so are you."

"What about Quentin? Will he know too?"

"I guess we'll have to tell your brother eventually. But for now, keep quiet about it."

"Yes, mother."

• Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

brownpeach7

Please, please, please keep writing! It's really good.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

emeraldathena205

@Annie: I am using your character, but would it be okay if you changed her name to something else? you know, cuz there's already Annie Cresta in the Hunger Games and she might be in my story as well. just let me know if that's okay and what you would like to change it to, because you are in the next part and I cant post it until you have a name! (:
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Okay everyone, I think I have an idea. I want to include the 'children of the rebellion' in my story. This means Finnick's son, Gale's kid(s), maybe Johanna's kid(s) and children of any other important people from the mockingjay rebellion. If you want to be a character, you can be a child of one of these people (except Annie, I'm using you in 12 and I still need a name). Fill out the following form and I will choose.

Name: 
Child of: 
District: ( Same as parent. Every victor is from the district they were born in except for Gale who is 2)
Age: (try to have age make sense with time difference. this story takes place about 30 years after mockingjay)
Looks:
Personality:
Weapon of choice: (I might change this one, not sure yet)       

• Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

decipheringposeidon7

Name: Anna
Looks: Olive skin, Grey eyes, Black hair, tall
Personality: kind, caring, creative, brave, unselfish, clever, and fun
 Backstory: I was the daughter of the 79th Hunger Games. (plz pretend there was 1) Willow and I are practically Best Friends.
  • Posted at:

I am The Doctor Amelia

I am a Time Lord

I fought in the Time War

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

Name:Nina Golding/Mason
Child of:Ebonaria Golding (or johanna mason if I am not allowed Ebonaria)
District:2
Looks: Long black hair, Dark skin, Ebony eyes, Claw like finger nails (Mum forced her).
Personality:Moody, Dark, Feirce but sometimes can be Kind and caring like her father who died.
Weapon of choice: Finger nails, or anything really( she is good with any wepon)
Other: Her father died when she was young. Her mum re-married and had her bothers and sisters.
Siblings: (I'll give two and then some other people can be son/daughter of ebonaria) Indigo and Violet

• Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

Cradles them*

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Thanks Annie! Honestly, I'm not sure how much you'll be in it but I'll try.
@Nina: you can totally be the daughter of Enobaria! I was afraid no one would want to be. thanks! 
 @Everyone: I'm going to start writing the next part(after this one) but it might be awhile until I post cuz im waiting for more characters

After the Hunger Games Part 5:

Now, when Mother said, 'Keep quiet about it' I assumed she meant 'don't tell Quentin.' Which means telling my best friend is totally okay.

"So your mother practically led the rebellion?" Anna asks. She's a whole two years younger than me but that's okay. I still tell her everything.

"Yeah, crazy right?" I say. We're sitting in the school cafeteria at a table in the corner. Anna and I generally sit alone. I'm not very sociable, much like my mother, and Anna is my only friend.

She smiles, "Maybe if more people knew we'd be more popular."

"No," I shake my head, "I don't want people to like me just because mother was the mockingjay."

"I wonder why they haven't taught us about that?"

"Maybe my parents asked the schools not to, I don't know. I wonder if the other districts learn about it in their schools." 

Anna shrugs. We've never been outside District 12 before. The trains come and go with supplies, and sometimes even people from the Capitol and the other districts, but we've stayed here our whole lives.

I come home from school later and hear my parents talking in hushed voices in the kitchen. Father shouldn't be home from work yet. Something must be wrong. I peek in and catch the end of their conversation.

"- have to leave the children." Mother is saying.

"Katniss-" Father looks up. I am caught.

"What's going on?" I ask.

My parents glance at each other, having a silent conversation.

Go ahead, tell her. My father's eyes are saying.

My mother sighs, "President Paylor was murdered."

"What?" I ask, shocked.

"They expect another rebellion may be beginning, although now we're on the other side of it. Your father and I have to go to the Captiol to take care of some business."

"Take me with you! I can help," I say.

"Willow it's too dangerous, you have to-" "

You said I'm special," I interrupt, "Daughter of the survivors. I have to come. I can't stay in twelve my whole life!"

"She's definitley your daughter," Father says, smiling slighty at my mother. My parents have another silent conversation.

"Alright," Father says, "But you have to behave."

It's all I can do not to scream with delight. I'm going to the Capitol!
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

decipheringposeidon7

Name: Anna  Age: 13 (looks 14 in height) Gender: Female (Of course!) Looks: Olive skin, Grey eyes, Black hair, tall Personality: kind, caring, creative, brave, unselfish, clever, and fun  Backstory: I was the daughter of the victor of 79th Hunger Games. (plz pretend there was 1) Willow and I are practically Best Friends.
Weapon: Bow and arrow, sword, or whatever I have to use 
  • Posted at:

I am The Doctor Amelia

I am a Time Lord

I fought in the Time War

Front sm

gigglylibrary5

Branch: Tomas

Can't WAIT for the next part *squeals in delight* XD
  • Posted at:

An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind.

Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

First keep peace with yourself then bring peace to others.

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Still waiting for a few more characters! I need people to be:

Finnick and Annie's son (who technically should be like 30, but he can be younger just for fun if you want)

Gale's son (if you want he can be married to Johanna..... or not. Up to you guys.)
 Johanna Mason's child (son or daughter or both)

These are the priority characters, but if all these are taken you can make more. I would prefer if these came first though! If I don't get all of these submitted in a few days I'll make the rest myself. And if you have any friends on here who would be interested tell them to come too! Thanks for reading, you guys rock! (: (: (: 

• Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

elfanubis62

Johanna's Daughter: Amelia
District: 7
Looks: Long, red hair, greenish, hazel eyes, 5'5, tan skin
Personality: Knows almost all that happened in the Games from her mother, loves to be outside in the woods, has two younger siblings(brothers) who could not possibly annoy her more than they already do, is a lot like her mother 
  • Posted at:

A room without books is like a body without a soul.

~Cicero

It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances.

~ Uchiha Itachi

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

Alora I heard that you can't think of anything. I have two Ideas.
1* The victors lives are in danger and the president tells them to move to didtrict 13 again.
2* The president gets overthrown and as a punishnent the oldest children of the victors get put into the hunger games.

Alora these Ideas could go now or later I hope you use one of them!
- Nina 
  • Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

Cradles them*

Front sm

agentfrost27

Love this!!!

- Rose
  • Posted at:

Rose

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Name: Safire Hawthorne
Child of: Gale
District: 5 (born there)
Looks: Hip length wavy red hair, blue eyes, light coffee coloured skin
Personality: Fun, bubbly, a little sarcastic, holds a grudge for a long time
Weapon of choice: Dagger 
  • Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

crazycute63

Wow, great story, Lori! I can't believe I never found this earlier! Might I suggest, Willow gets captured by the rebels and everyone thinks she's dead but she somehow sabotages the rebels and the Capitol wins, she is reunited with her family, Katniss meets Gale somewhere in between, his wife dies, he still has feelings for Katniss, and, depending on whether you were Team Peeta or Team Gale, either they get together or he dies. Or both!
  • Posted at:

I'm drowning, and you're standing three feet away screaming "LEARN HOW TO SWIM."

Front sm

emeraldathena205

@ Nina: Thanks for the tips, that's great! My plan at the moment is that Paylor was murdered by Caroline Snow(his granddaughter) which I already mentioned. All the significant people from the rebellion are being called to help in this kind of "backwards rebellion" The remaining Capitol citizens from the first rebellion (led by Caroline) are rebelling against the former rebels..... That sounded really confusing but I hope it at least kind of makes sense. And Plutarch wants the children of the victors (and Gale) to help too as the next generation. I think another arena would be good though cuz that gives me something to work with. You can do a lot with an arena.

@Everyone: Thanks for the characters! I will begin work on the next part as soon as I can. Just missing the Odair child, but he can come in later. 
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

emeraldathena205

Hey! the wait is over! Here is the next part! I didn't get a chance to add more characters, but my inspiration is back (thank you, Nina!) so it shouldn't be long. And I just went ahead and made the Odair's child myself.

After the Hunger Games: Part 6:

It's still very early in District 12. The sun has barely risen, but I'm already up. Today is the day we leave for the Capitol. The pale morning light illuminates my room as I scramble to finish packing. As I pass my nightstand, a small glint of gold catches my eye. It's the mockingjay pin mother gave me. I secure it to my shirt and survey my reflection.

I look like I would on any ordinary day. My long hair is pulled back into a french braid. I wear a simple black top and brown pants, black boots laced over my ankles. The only thing different is the little gold bird, that somehow seems to symbolize the change I've gone through. I am no longer plain Willow Mellark. I am the daughter of the mockingjay.

"Willow?" I hear a groggy voice behind me. I turn around to find Quentin standing in my doorway, still in his pajamas. "Where are you going?"

For a moment I'm surprised our parents didn't tell him. Then I realize they probably just didn't want him to know I was going with them. He would be jealous and want to come too.

"Oh, just a little errand," I lie, waving my hand as if it's no big deal. I'm secretly hoping he's tired enough to just believe me and go back to bed. He just stands there and blinks at me.

Then to my relief he mumbles, "Okay," and stumbles back down the hallway.

I grab my bag and head downstairs. Then I'm wondering, What's Quentin going to do while we're gone? He's not old enough to stay by himself, and we have no other relatives, save grandmother, but she never leaves the Capitol.

I find my father in kitchen finishing last minute preparations. I ask him about Quentin.

"An old friend of ours is coming to stay with him. Her name's Annie Odair. Her son, Finn will be going to the capitol too."

"Finn?" I ask, thinking it's a rather dumb name.

"He's named after his father, Finnick, who died in the rebellion."

"Oh, Finnick. Right," I say.

Just then, mother enters the kitchen. For a moment I am stunned by her appearance, because she very much resembles a photograph in the hall. The picture was taken before I was born. Her hair was in a braid just as it is now, although now it is streaked with gray and she wore the same hunting jacket and boots. Her gray eyes are lit with a fire I've never seen before. She seems so alive and full of determination. I wonder if this is what she used to be like before the games and the rebellion.

"Annie should be here any minute now," She says to my father. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. "That must be her." My mother leaves to answer the door and a minute later I hear her call, "Willow! It's Anna."

Anna? I think. I didn't have a chance to tell her we were leaving. She must have heard from someone else.

I reach the door and she flings her arms around me.

"Sorry," She says stepping back, "I just wanted to say goodbye before you left," She drops her voice even though most of Panem is still sleeping, "I've heard rumors another rebellion is starting! So many people died in the last one. You need to be careful." She sounds really scared.

"Don't worry," I tell her, "I'll be fine." I try to sound sincere, although even I'm not really sure what to expect.

"Okay," She says. She hugs me one last time and then runs off saying, "I'd better get back before mum finds out I'm gone. Good luck!"

Before I even have a chance to close the door, a woman comes walking up. "Are you Willow?" She asks.

I nod, "Annie?" When she smiles and nods I let her in.

"Annie!" My mother says, embracing her. "Thanks so much for coming. Quentin's still asleep upstairs."

"Any time, Katniss. Your kids have gotten so big! I haven't seen them in such a long time."

I vaguely remember Annie coming to see us, just after Quentin was born.

After my parents have exchanged a few words with Annie, we head out for the train station. The walk through district twelve is quiet. Everyone is still asleep. A light snow falls on the ground, giving the atmosphere a ghostly feel. None of us say anything, almost as if we're afraid to disrupt the silence.

Anna's words still ring in my head, "So many people died in the last one."

I try to tell myself that they're not positive this is the start of another rebellion. That's why we're going. To help prevent one. This is no big deal. Yet somehow, as we board the train, I can't help but think this might be the last time I see District 12. 

I kind of threw Anna in there just for you, Annie! Cuz I'm not sure where else I'll be able to put her. So if that seems a little random that she just shows up, that's why. Hope you guys are still reading!
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

tealwolf28

aka WolfLucian2

This is really good! I could be Finick and Annie's child's child, since he would be, like, 30. 
Name: Storm Odair
Child of: Finnick and Annie's child(you can pick a name:) )
District:4
Looks: Shoulderlength brown hair, piercing gray-blue eyes, athletic build, small
Personality: Defiant, friendly, good sense of humor
Weapon of choice: Dagger
  • Posted at:

tealwolf28 aka WolfLucian2

~River~

I couldn't find a waterpark that would fit in my sig, so...

Here's a waterslide for those of you who were anticipating it: ]]\\\\

Have a nice day!:)

Front sm

elfanubis62

Oh I forgot. Amelia's Weapon of choice is an axe
  • Posted at:

A room without books is like a body without a soul.

~Cicero

It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances.

~ Uchiha Itachi

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

Add me soon!~ Nina
  • Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

Cradles them*

Front sm

emeraldathena205

@Ruby: hi! Your post hadn't posted yet so I didn't know it was there. but now I do! k, so your suggestion kind of confused me. The way I have it is a backwards rebellion of sorts. The left over capitol citizens from the mockingjay rebellion are now rebelling against the former rebels(The mellarks, The hawthorns, the people of 13, etc) I think having willow be 'dead' is a good idea, but I'd like to include the characters that have been submitted as much as I can. And im only going to write from Willow's pov. So maybe they could all be thought dead? Idk.... And PLEASE don't get me started on peeta/gale. I will talk your ear off for hours!!!!! I'm super-glued to team peeta. I'm totally fine with Gale dying, though. Mwahahahaha! Thanks for the suggestions, though! I won't necessarily use all suggestions, but i'll at least read and consider them. BTW, I like Lori. That's cute (:

@tealwolf28: Ahhh! You are a genius! why didn't I think of that? That's perfect. So you can be Finn's daughter. Cool. (: 
  • Posted at:

Alora

|-/  Økay, friend? |-/ 

Front sm

purpleunicorn725

Hi guys can you go to this link:
http://the39clues.scholastic.com/messageboard/show/59442
It's a hunger games Fanfiction.
I give some credit to Alora for giving me some isparaition to do it. thanks Alora!
I used the first idea I posted and so could you not use that one please!

Great story don't stop!
Thank you for your time.
Nina
  • Posted at:

Daughter of Hades

Janus agent

GRYFFINDOR

District 11 victor

*goes up to authors*

*grabs characters*

Cradles them*

Front sm

crazycute63

@Lori: Oh, don't worry, I am Team Peeta all the way as well:) And I know it's a backward rebellion, but wouldn't Gale be on the government's side....? *BRAIN WAVE* GALE COULD BE ON THE REBEL'S SIDE!! Of course, you'd have to work out why, but that shouldn't be too hard:) And as I previously mentioned, I'm Team Peeta, but sometimes it's not about your personal opinions, it's about how to make an original story. So maybe Gale still likes her, while Peeta and Willow are thought to be dead...? And since Peeta is "dead", it's fine for her to date him. But when Peeta shows up, things get kinda complicated.... (I am sorry if this is too romantic for you, I'm just big into romance, and sometimes I get carried away.)

Do you mind if I give you some advice, writer to writer? You need to know more about the rebels. Who are they, why are they, and if Katniss and Peeta don't know, then be sure to mention that.
  • Posted at:

I'm drowning, and you're standing three feet away screaming "LEARN HOW TO SWIM."

Front sm

decipheringposeidon7

Hey, Alora! Thanks for using my characters!

• Posted at:

I am The Doctor Amelia

I am a Time Lord

I fought in the Time War

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8