Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Branch: Lucian

Note: This occurs after Untoppable. Peirce (sp?) and company are defeated. But the Cahills still remain. Amy and Jake are still together, but there is tension in said relationship (mostly due to a Lucian teenager who we all know about *wink winkw*).  A Fanfic, by NKK (aspiring writer). Please let me know what you think. I appreciate comments :) and stay tuned for more chapters on this page. Hope you enjoy my writing :) please like and post!  Oh! and check out my final paragraphs if you could ;) thanks! :D -NKK

The tendency to work after the sun set was one she had acquired with age. Not much age though, for she was only 17 going on 18. Still, those 17 year old eyes had seen enough to certify her maturity, and her intelligence.
“But that’s the thing about Ekats” she thought to herself as she spun around once in her desk chair, “Age never illustrates our intelligence.”
The cold blue glow of the monitor gave the dimly lit room an intense sense of isolation, and somberness.  And how appropriate such a mood was, since she always thought about her regrets when she was alone.
Or should we say, she thought she was alone.
“A 17 year old should not have so many regrets” she thought to herself spinning again and again in her chair as the loading bar on the computer screen slowly filled with opaque blue color. “I don’t have as many as other people. True that. Yet I still have my share.”
A quick glance to the monitor informed her the new security system was now 80% downloaded. A few more moments of the blue glow and she could finally rest her head on a pillow. The spinning was beginning to make her weary, and she didn’t like being weary. Exhaustion intensifies emotions, and emotions stop you from behaving properly. She’d learn that a long time ago.
“You know, you were a traitor…”
A chill ran up her spine as those seven heavy words spoke up in her mind. This was not the first time her conscious had tortured her like that.

“You’re betrayed your best friend. Remember?”
Stretching, though calming, was not the solution to a scarred past. It did not suffice this time.
“Yes they still talk about it. ‘Sinead Starling. The two faced Ekat. Did you hear she was once a Vesper? Oh yes she was! But we all know Amy is a such a softy. Took her back in. Oh yes she did!’”
The only solution to the death of that voice in her mind was a good night’s sleep. And the monitor’s progress bar did not indicate she would get that soon.
“ ‘Oh yes, Amy forgave her. If you call head of file security “forgiving”. Don’t post anything on the Cahill File Program! Or else your data will go bye bye to the highest bidder!’ Don’t fool yourself Sinead. They still haven’t forgotten.”
Sinead Starling dug her nails into her hair and shook her hard as regret filled her chest like water filling a void of memories. No matter how hard she tried, the past never took its evil clutches off of her soul. Yes she had been forgiven, but there were consequences. There are always consequences. And a spoiled reputation was always one of them.
“You’ll always be a traitor Sinead.” The voice burned her heart like a blistering flame, “In their eyes, and yours. Don’t be a fool. Even Dan gives you wary glances.”
“He does not!” she grinded her teeth as the monitor beeped 99% complete.
“Just remember Sinead. You chose this.”
“I did not!” she shook her head and coughed back tears, “I had no choice! I had no choice… I…”
“Download complete.” Flipping to the screen, reality set in as she looked around the room.
“Pull yourself together…” she swallowed reaching over and clicking the ok button on the screen, “…You’re alone. No one is calling you names now.”
Sniffing away any more torturous memories, she shut the computer off and slid the chair back in place. Sleep called to her dreamily. Yet, as she moved to the door, the screen began to glow again. Seeing her dark shadow outlined in blue light confused Sinead. And she spun around back to the screen, now all blue and on again.
“What the…” she furrowed her brow as she moved back to the computer and pushed the off button. No response.  The computer monitor would not shut down.
“Piece of junk what’s wrong with you?” she pressed the button several times. Frustrated, she hit the top of the monitor dully with her hand.

Hello Sinead.

The sudden appearance of black font on the boring blue screen made her jump unexpectently. “Oh no…” she whispered to herself realizing what was happening, “…The security system was hacked…”
More black font appeared on the screen almost instantly.

We appreciate your help in providing us access to your files. 

It would have taken approximately two months, five days, three hours, twenty-two minutes, and eighteen seconds to achieve it ourselves.

It must’ve been her experience with clue-hunting, vesper fighting, and serum-antidote analyzing that caused her to reach across the desk, pick up her cell-phone, and dial a number. Placing the phone on her ear, she heard a click, then silence. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

And thank you for providing us access to your wireless cell. We are going to need it later.

The phone slid from her palm and landed on the floor with a “pong!” Taking a step back she tried to desperately remember her training as more messages filled the screen.

Trust us, Sinead. None of your training will help you with this. This is beyond anything you have experienced.

“Please.” Sinead rolled her eyes, “I’ve seen my fair share.”
The next line truly scared her.

You have. But nothing like this.

Fear welling up inside her, she frantically glanced around the room. “You bugged my house…”

Not such a smart female after all. Feather overestimated you. But she does like your grey blouse and your black pinstripe jacket.

It was then Sinead noticed the little green light at the top of the monitor was glowing. Automatically, she grabbed a sticky-not from her desk and stamped it onto the green light. But that was not sufficient.

Certainly not a smart female. One down, ten more to go. And trust us, they do not have glowing green lights to indicate their positions.

Of course there were more cameras. But she didn’t have time to disable them, she needed to alert her brothers.

Move, and they die. Left.

She didn’t need to turn. Her peripherals were enough to notice the hidden weapon: a signal-transmitting blowgun. The newest Ekat technology, hidden in the folds of the curtains on the left side windows. How could she have missed that?

Maybe Feather did not overestimate you. 80% of your files are encrypted. *tisk tisk*

A smile cracked on Sinead’s profile.

Your Lucian-based codes have been reassembled. She does not recognize them. Give us the encryption method, or your brothers die.

Flipping to the screen Sinead raised one eyebrow, “who are you?” she spat at the screen quickly, “And who doesn’t recognize our codes? A Madrigal is working for you!”

You are in no position to ask questions. If you want your brothers to live, give us the encryption method.

Sinead narrowed her eyes, “I don’t know the encryption method.” She admitted truthfully, “My job is the program design. I don’t have access to the files after encryption.”
There was a brief moment of inaction. Then suddenly:

Your facial response is negative for lying. Who knows the encryption method?

Something suddenly cracked behind Sinead, and she wiped around to see the door fling open. Backing up slowly, Sinead watched two black-clad, masked figures aiming large guns at her move through the open doorway. Putting her hands up automatically, Sinead noted their height and stature as a third individual also clad in black and masked slipped between the other two and moved towards her stealthily. But this third individual surprised Sinead. Its body was slender, like a woman, and just as tall as Sinead. Her built was also very young, almost like… a teenager.
“Who…?”
Sinead started as the third figure approached her slowly, a sort of regal essence in her step. It was then Sinead noticed the figure’s eyes. A soft green hue, almost like, the color of jade.

“Amy…?”
Sinead whispered stunned as the individual stopped short.
Ten seconds went by without a sound, the air seemed to get thick with the lack of movement. Then suddenly, the female intruder cocked her head towards Sinead. She didn’t even get a chance to scream. The masked intruder on the right, what looked to Sinead like a young man, grabbed Sinead’s arm and swung her to the right wall. She crashed into a desk on the side, probably bruising her chest as she slammed into the hard surface, and eventually landing in pain on the paper covered floor.
Now she had the chance to scream, a scream filled with stinging pain. The green-eyed intruder moved to her and knelt down by Sinead’s side as the Cahill gripped her side in anguish. Then ever so gently, the intruder reached up and pulled the black ski-mask off her female profile.
“Ms. Starling. What a pleasure it is.”
Sinead’s pain only dissipated by the shock she received. The girl’s voice was smooth, silky, and British. The same exact accent she had heard Ian Kabra speak with a million times. But it didn’t match the familiar face she gazed at, and those familiar green jade eyes.
She was staring directly at the profile of Amy Cahill.

“Amy?!?” Sinead gasped as another wave of pain singed her side. But it was then she saw, this was not the Amy Cahill she knew. This one’s hair was darker. A caramel color, with not a single drop of auburn highlights, clear and silky and pulled back into a stylish low bun with perfect side-bangs. The eyes were the same, but the lips were slightly fuller and painted peach. There was warm brown eye shadow, and mascara rimmed the green irises.
There was no question about it, this was the body of Amy Cahill, but where was the Amy she knew?
The copy of Amy smiled smugly, “How odd.” The words danced into the air with an air of confidence and a perfect British accent, “I am still trying to decide if I underestimated you, or I overestimated you. Seems the latter is beginning to be more accurate.”
Letting out a squeal of pain Sinead shivered, “Who are you? Where’s Amy?”  
The girl just raised an eyebrow playfully, “Is that the name of your Bearer? How trivial. It seems so typical, so… dull. Of course the dimensions leaning towards emotion always have such uninspiring names.”
Gritting her teeth Sinead spat, “Who are you!”
“I?” The Amy snapped a finger and the masked intruder who had thrown Sinead handed her what appeared to be a towel, “I’m here to clean up this undesirable dimension and possess it myself.” She smiled almost eagerly, “I am the Feather that breaks the camel’s back.” It was all so surreal, if anything could not make sense to Sinead, this was it.
“I don’t… I don’t understand…”
“Oh you are so slow.” The girl clicked her tongue, “Back to business. Who knows the encryption method?”
Sinead glanced up at her, “No one in this house. That’s for sure.”

Nodding frustrated, the Amy raised an eyebrow again. “There are wireless weapons in both of your brothers rooms.” She spoke with a cold, unemotional tone, “Again. Who knows the encryption method?”
Her hands were tied. What could she do? Sighing, Sinead glanced up at the celling, then back at the girl. “They were created by a Lucian.”
“I have your ‘Lucian’ code models.” The girl narrowed her eyes and rubbed her thumb against the towel in her hand, “This one is different.”
“How did you get those models!?! No one knows them except the Kabras…”
The mistake flying out of Sinead’s lips planted another smug smile on the Amy’s face, “Ah…” she cocked her head to one side, “…So you are the ones I’ve been searching for.”
“What do you mean…?”
“Ian Kabra designed the codes did he not?” The silence from Sinead was all the girl needed. “Thank you Sinead.” The Amy transferred the towel to her other hand, “You’ve been such a help. I guess I should rephrase that, you will be such a help.”
Furrowing her brow Sinead’s inner alarm began to warn her of the gravity of the situation, “What do you mean, ‘will be’?” Instantly, the copy of Amy grabbed Sinead by the hair with one hand, and pushed the towel into Sinead’s nose and mouth with the other.
“Rose will be proud of her version.” The British Amy said as Sinead tried to scream through the chemical smelling towel, “I wish I could say the same about mine.” The last thing Sinead saw before she passed out, was the eerie evil grin on the very same profile she had once betrayed.  

-39 Clues. The Bearer of the Reflections. 

Want to know whats coming up next? -
   The Cahills face a new threat, one they are not prepared for. Relationships are tested as they are plunged into an experience beyond their control, and one Cahill faces almost certain death. The line between duty and family is strained when a young Cahill witnesses the unbelievable... and one question, pushes his entire world to the boundaries of near insanity.
"Is she alive?"

All this and more, next time. In 39 clues: Bearer of the Reflections. (a fanfic by NKK)

please like and post :) :D 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

azuregrateful1 aka AssassinCrimson4

"Our differences are what bring us together."

~NKK

Front sm

treehouselibrary10

aka ButterflyArt11

this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Mary adelia
  • Posted at:

MaryAdelia:The girl with the purple haiAmiaMultirealm PrincesDistrict 1

A Irosumter FePath of BasDaughter of AthenThe Ektomajula GirCmail/4954

TreehouseLibrary1Or ButterflyArt11

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Thanks! Want me to write more? - NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Chapter 2. Let me know what you guys think. I love reading other fanfics too, so if you want, post you fanfic's 39 clues message board URL here and I'll try my best to read and reply to it :) Please like and post I really want to know what you guys think about my writing! :D hope you enjoy chapter 2. I promise you chapter 3 will be good;) enjoy! 

There is an exclusive group of individuals in this world who can sense an imminent threat, even when no indication of said threat is shown. One example was Amy Cahill on the morning of the first day in May of her 17th year. First came the tingling sensation of something deadly wrong when she awoke suddenly from a deep sleep in the middle of the night. Next was the curious absence of a text from Sinead, which Amy had expected to be sent that morning when the new security system for the Cahill File Program was uploaded. Her interpretation was that her friend had been unable to finish the download that night, and would alert her when it was finished later. But the feather that broke the camel’s back occurred around noon, when Amy sat down at the Cahill Communication center in her home, and realized the whole Cahill File Program was completely off line.
“Dan…” was the first thing out of her mouth when she gazed at the grey error box on the computer, “…please tell me you messed with the Cahill File Program again…”
The 14 year old boy had been currently pre-occupied with stuffing as many chocolate chip cookies as possible in his mouth, and when she distracted his attention, the seven cookies traveled to the other side of the room. Along with several gobs of saliva. “Why do you always blame me for everything?” Dan protested as he wiped the chocolate off of his mouth, “No I didn’t mess with it… wait… what do you mean by ‘please tell me you did’?”
Clicking several times on the monitor, Amy bit her lip in thought. “I’ve had a bad feeling this whole day that something is going to happen. Sinead never texted me about the new security program, and now the whole thing is offline! And please get those cookies off the floor before they stain the carpet.”
Reluctantly obeying his sister, Dan knelt down and picked up the half-digested cookies off the ground. “Maybe it’s just on overload. I know those Madrigal training classes Fiske organized are getting stuffed with teenagers. And they love the file program.”
“If it were on overload, I would be getting complaints from the classes.” Amy turned in her chair, “And Sinead would have called me by now.”
“Maybe she’s switched sides again.”
Spinning to Dan quickly, Amy gave him a stern glare. “Stop saying that Dan. She’s changed.”
Rolling his eyes, Dan moved to the kitchen sink, “Changed right. You’re the only one who trusts her Amy. Everyone else says…”
“…Says what?” Amy asked quickly as Dan’s eyesight shifted, “Dan if you hear anymore rumors…”
“…They’re not rumors!” Dan answered, “It’s just… well you’re the only one who doesn’t care about what she did.”
“I do care about what she did. But I forgave her, and with forgiveness comes forgetting. Forgetting the past and moving on. You’d know about that too.”
“Still.” Dan rubbed his foot against the floor, “I don’t see why she’s head of security.”
Looking back at the monitor Amy sighed, “I’m calling her.” She reached for her cellphone but was stopped suddenly by a pop-up on her computer.
“Call from: Hamilton, Holt."

The mechanical computer voice chimed promptly.
“Here we go again.” Dan muttered under his breath.
“He probably noticed the Files.” Amy said clicking the answer button, “I wouldn’t be surprised if Jonah calls soon.”
Dan moved next to her dully just as a Skype conversation filled the screen with Hamilton Holt’s profile.
“Hey Hamilton.” Amy answered sitting back in her chair.
“Amy! Dan!” Hamilton’s voice registered concern, “I just tried the File site. What on earth is Sinead doing with that thing?”
“Hey Ham.” Dan waved to the screen.

“We’re having the same problem here.” Amy told him, “I was just about to call her about it. Did you run anything for it?”
Nodding Hamilton shrugged, “I just ran a debugger, and I deleted all the cookies. Still stuck!”
“We could use a cookie cleaner on this side too.” Dan chuckled as Amy nudged him.
“Maybe it’s the new security system? Too overcrowded?” Amy asked.
“Amy, I know your trying to avoid it but…” Hamilton sighed, “It looks to me like a hack.”
Leaning forward, Amy sighed again, “I was hoping everything would run smooth for a while…”
“The error message isn’t very, ‘official’.” Hamilton added, “I could run a more thorough check if you want?”
“Sure, I’ll give you permissions…” Amy stopped suddenly as two new messages appeared at the bottom of the screen:
Call from Jonah, Wizard. Call from Nellie, Gomez.
“Hey Ham, Jonah and Nellie are on the line. I’m going to merge the call.”
“Cool.”
A few clicks later and a full blown Skype conference was in session.
“Guys the system is new.” Amy explained to the three as Hamilton ran a more thorough check, “It’s bound to have some flaws it doesn’t mean it’s a hack.”
Wearing a cap on backwards a giant gold necklace on his neck, Jonah raised an eyebrow. “Yo Ames. I know you like, don’t wanna face another mess. But this ain’t no little problem. Several of my Janus homies in M-class say It’s down everywhere.”
This made Amy shudder, “Everywhere?” she asked tentatively.
“Fiske called me this morning.” Nellie said from her computer in New York. She was at a cooking exhibition at the moment, “It’s not overload.”
“Maybe it’s the encryption system?” Hamilton suggested as he squinted at the screen, “We could… reset it.”
Amy didn’t have to turn to Dan to know he was rolling his eyes. “I don’t think Ian’s in the mood for work Hamilton…” she hesitated, “…I mean… He’s not returning his calls.”
“Can you send him an urgent conference call?” Nellie asked sympathetically.
Biting her lip in distaste, Amy shrugged. “Sure why not?”
She set the call to urgent, and sent the conference to Ian’s computer. “Please don’t pick up…” she thought to herself silently.
Ian still wasn’t 100% over his sister’s death. And he hadn’t gotten along with Amy’s boyfriend, Jake, during the last incident with serum. Therefore, their relationship was at most, strained.
Which was why Dan groaned slightly when Ian’s annoyed picture appeared in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
“Hi Ian.” Amy mustered every little bit of sunniness in her voice as Ian raised an eyebrow at her, “long time no see.”
If he were standing right in front of them Dan would’ve had to restrain not smacking the glare off his face, “Urgent call. This better be worth it.” The smooth British accent of the boy said slowly with a twinge of distaste.
Clearing her throat Amy sat straight, “Ian. The Cahill File Program is down.”
Silence. She didn’t even receive a flicker of emotion.
“Sinead was supposed to upload the new security system.” Amy continued, “But she hasn’t called me.”
“Then call her what do I have to do with it?” Ian spat back.
“Ian.” Hamilton piped up, “Can you send me the encryption format to reset it?”
Ian’s eyesight moved slightly to glance at Hamilton, “Why don’t you all save the trouble of bothering me and call Sinead first? If she doesn’t answer I’ll send you the bloody codes. But till then. Use some common sense.”
Swallowing to control herself Amy raised an eyebrow, “Fine.” She said reaching for her cell phone on the desk, “But stay on the conference call Ian, I might need those codes.”
“Or what?”
Amy glanced back at the screen as her phone dialed, “Or I’ll take all your Cahill privileges assign you to teach an L-class.”
“Oh please…”
“With Jake.”
The English teen stopped so suddenly he appeared to have lost his breath.
Amy, on the other hand smiled as she held the phone to her ear. “Come on pick up…” she whispered as the phone rang a forth time, and stopped.

“Hello?
Amy sat up suddenly.
“Sinead? Is that you?”
“Amy!”
Relief flooded Amy like a refreshing splash of water as she rubbed her forehead, “Oh Sinead! I was so worried! The file site is down and you hadn’t called…!”
“Can I leave now?” Ian said through the skype call smugly.
“One second Sinead…” Amy turned to Dan, “…Dan. Call Jake, tell him he’s teaching L-class with Ian next week.”
“Amy if you dare send me to an L-class with that thick-headed fool I will…!”
But he was cut off when Amy hit the mute button on Skype. “Sinead I’m sorry. What happened?”
“Oh gosh Amy!” Sinead’s voice erupted through the phone in fear, “It’s been awful…”
Amy leaned forward as Ian tapped the screen on his end and shouted at the camera, “What wrong Sinead?”
“…These people… They…they…”
“It’s ok Sinead.”
“Oh gosh…! We were broken into last night… and… and… the site is hacked.”
Turning to Dan fearfully Amy pulled the phone closer to her ear, “Sinead where are you?”
“In Boston. Amy, you have to call a meeting with the others. I… I can’t tell you this over the phone. It’s… it’s too dangerous.”
“I understand. Can you make it here?”
“Yes, but it’s dangerous. It may take me a few hours to keep under the radar.”
“That’s fine. Are you hurt?”
“No I’m alright. Amy?”
“Yeah?”
“I can’t get the site back on line. I don’t have the privileges. These hackers were smart. But you may be able to access it through Ian’s encryption settings.”
Tapping a finger on her desk, Amy nodded. “Ok.  I’ll get everyone down here for a meeting. You just stay safe ok?”
“Of course. Just make sure Ian has the encryptions codes for download.”
“Ha.” Amy sighed, “How am I gonna do that?”
“Amy I gotta go.”
“Oh ok! Stay safe Sinead.”
“I will. See you soon.”
The line dropped and Amy set the phone on her desk hesitantly, “strange…” she muttered as she glanced back at the Skype call and de-activated the mute button.
“You’re right Hamilton.” She told the others on the call, “It’s a hack. Someone broke into the Starling’s house last night, but Sinead got away.”
“Not again…” Nellie shook her head at the screen.
“I’m assembling an urgent meeting in Attleboro.” Amy continued, “I need you all down here by tonight. Sinead will be here in less than five hours.”
“I can get a flight and be there in three.” Hamilton answered. Nellie raised her hand, “At quickest an hour for me. I’ll be there kiddos!”
“Yo! Might take me three or four. I’m the Wiz you know!” Jonah winked at the screen.
“Thanks guys.” Amy glanced back down to the corner of the screen, “Ian… I need those codes.”
Rubbing his finger against his chin, Ian grimaced. “Can’t.” he said quickly, “sorry.”
“Ian please…” Amy pleaded with a sigh, “…I know you’re not in the mood for it… but we need a Lucian for this.”
“Then call Marcus!” 
“Ian,” Amy leaned forward, “Marcus is 14, and he’s in Tibet right now.” She referred to a young Lucian student in the Madrigal classes, “Besides he doesn’t have any experience with these kinds of things.”
Ian groaned, “Well I’m in London.” He protested, “I can’t make it there in four hours!”
“Then why does the clock on the wall behind you say 1pm?” Dan squinted at the screen as Ian shifted to the left to block the wall.
“Ian if you’re not down here in five hours I will personally send you straight to teaching L-classes with Jake!” Amy pointed at the screen angrily, “One whole semester! Do I make myself clear?”
Ian rolled his eyes, but nodded reluctantly.
“Good.” Amy sat back, “And what are you doing on the east coast anyways?”
Glancing back at the screen, Ian reached over towards the computer and pressed something on the keyboard. “See you in five Amy.” And his screen went black.
“I told you that dude’s got problems.” Hamilton muttered from his corner.
Amy just shook her head, “Just get here soon guys.” She said hesitantly, “I got a feeling something’s up with Sinead.”
The conference call ended on a tentative note, and Amy was not satisfied. “If Sinead was in danger…” Amy started as Dan munched on another cookie, “…why didn’t she call me sooner?”
“I don’t know.” Dan said through a bite of cookie, “But I’m gonna call Atticus and Jake. Bring them into the meeting.”
Nodding distracted, Amy waved her hand. “Fine.” She said glancing at her phone, “What are you up to Sinead?” The whisper, though not heard by her brother, was noticed by the hacked microphone on the ignorant computer on her desk. 

What to know what happens next? -
 Sinead tells the unbelievable truth... or... well we don't want to give anything away ;) and suspicions fill the Cahills until no one is safe. And what's going on with Ian? Is he hiding something? Or is he just too smart for his own good? The invasion begins in chapter 3... And look out for a very special Cahill Extra Info page! Coming soon!

All this and more, next time. In 39 Clues, The Bearer of Reflections (a fanfic by NKK)

Please like and post :) 
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

Branch: Janus

That should totaly be the next series!!! I can see it now: THE 39 CLUES: Bearer of Reflections, Book 1. You should ask the MODS/ADMINS if they can arange it. Unless if they already have another series planned, you shouuld have seen what Jen T told me about the later UNSTOPPABLE books. And yes, PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY CREATION

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

poseidonaphrodite42

aka JanusAssassin98

OH WOW!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Write more!!!!!! -Syd :D
  • Posted at:

poseidonaphrodite42 aka JanusAssassin98

He’ll break open skies to save

those who cry out His name

the One who wind and waves obey

is strong enough to save you

Front sm

arrogantchorus2

Cool! I'm just wondering,though,Is that actully amy?-Justin Cahill,janus agent
  • Posted at:

Front sm

jadedawn54

aka AgentEspionage138

Branch: Ekaterina

OMG.
  • Posted at:

Who are you? It depends on who you ask.

What do you want? I don't know.

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Wow thank's a bunch guys! :D I really appreciate your comments! I'm so glad you like my new fanfic, you've all convinced me to write more and as you can see, chapter 2 is now posted let me know what you think :D BLACKDRAGON1671 I wish i could write the next series it would be a dream come true! :) lol, thanks for your complements guys! ARROGANTCHORUS2 is that the real Amy? Well that's a hard question to answer. Chapter 2 shows Amy Cahill from all the 39 clues books we love, and she doesn't really know what's going on with her friend. But we'll have to wait and see! :D Thanks a bunch guys for replying you made my day  :) the next part of The Bearer of the Reflections will be posted friday morning. ;) Thanks for inspiring me to write again. -NKK (oh! and the N stand for Natasha. But my friends call me N.K ;) )

• Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Cahill Extra!!!!
This isn't a chapter, but it is an important extra to The Bearer of Reflections. Take a look... it may be useful later.

“We’re clear Feather. The Pieces will assemble in five hours.”
“On schedule. Perfect! We should finish this Bearer before sunset if everything works out.”
“Unless… Rashidalyn shows up…”
“Oh please Flame. That Emotional creature is probably busy with some other Bearer. Or throwing some useless party with her Pieces.”
“But think about it Feather. If we tracked them through the ring’s signal, shouldn’t Rashidalyn also be tracking them?”
“Rashidalyn couldn’t track a snail’s slime trail. Don’t worry.”
“What about that new Piece of her’s? The blond one.”
“You mean that fool she selected? He’s no good.”
“But he does want revenge on Amy Cahill.”
“Exactly. Which will cloud his judgment. Remember Flame, we have Stardust’s Piece.”
“That is another concern of mine. She’s emotional Feather. She may turn sides.”
“Why would she do that? We’ve done everything for her. She knows which hand feeds her.”
“But…”

“…Flame please control yourself. Or I’ll call mummy.”
“If you do that, we both might as well draft wills.”
“I wouldn’t be so sure. She likes me better than you.”
“I wonder if she would feel that way if…”
“…Enough! One more word…”
“Or what? We’re all in this game Feather. I, you, Stardust, Diamond… Might as well work together.”
“And you call mentioning Rashidalyn ‘working together’?”
"I’m just thinking like my Piece Feather. If I were him. The minute he sees Diamond, he won’t stop till he fuels his Bearer’s ring with uncontrollable rage. Can you fight that, sister? Can you fight rage?”
“There will be no such rage to fight, brother. Once we finish here, we’ll own this side of the reflections!”
“True…”
“What? Do you doubt me brother? Remember, doubt can weaken us.”
“I do not doubt you sister. But I fear Amy Cahill is unlike the last.”
“How so?”
“Well, did you not find that signal… I don’t know… stronger than most?”
“Oh please Flame! Such negativity is not good for my nerves.”
“So is carelessness.”
“Oh Flame please. Do you not trust me?”
“Trust no one…”
“...Except those who don’t trust you.”
“Ah. So you do remember Dew’s favorite quotes?”
“And much more. Do not fear my dear brother. Have faith, we’ll be out of here by sun set.”
“What about… you know…?”
“Hmmm… I guess we’ll have to wait and see. In fact I’m looking forward to meeting the family.  And don’t worry Flame. Amy Cahill will just be another memory by tomorrow.”
“I hope so sister, I truly hope so.”  

Chapter 3 coming friday!!! Please like and post!!! -NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

treehouselibrary10

aka ButterflyArt11

cool.
~Mary adelia
  • Posted at:

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Chapter 3! As promised! :D Hope you guys like it, chapter 4 should be finished next week hopefully posted on tuesday :) Please let me know what you guys think. A new Cahill Extra is also finished and should appear after the fourth chapter. Please like and post!!! -NKK

If a theory stated personality was related to arrival times, the Cahill’s would have proven it correct. The first to appear was Nellie Gomez herself, the most eager of all to have the situation cleared up and fixed properly. She arrived with a sunny attitude and a hopeful disposition. This would soon dissipate like a cloud above a desert.  Next came Jonah Wizard, not as sunny as Nellie, but still eager. Followed by a slightly tired Hamilton Hold, and later the confused Rosenblooms who had absolutely no idea what was going on until Amy specified. Jake was slightly sore about this reply, for he had hoped he had been invited for dinner with his girlfriend. He tried his best to hid his displeasure on hearing Ian Kabra himself would attend the gathering. Mr. Kabra himself was still missing at 5:30pm, causing Amy to become anxious.
“He was somewhere close by. I knew he was!” Amy protested only making Jake more uncomfortable, “What’s wrong with him! I’m only trying to help us all.”
Curling his lip slightly, Jake forced a smiled. “Maybe he’s just not up to it.”
Amy turned to him, “I know he lost his sister a year ago. I feel bad for that.” She shook her head, “But isolating himself isn’t going to help.”
Noticing Jake’s annoyance, Nellie shifted subjects. “What about Sinead? Shouldn’t she be here by now?”
Amy glanced at the gold watch on her wrist where she hid her grandmothers famous ring, “She said five hours. I hope nothing happened…”
A cool baritone bell then sung behind them.
“I got it!” Dan chirped quickly, slightly tensed by Jake’s strange glare at the sound of Ian Kabra’s name. Even being near the door was comfort to him.
“So Amy…” Atticus began fixing his glasses, “…When did you say the files crashed?”
She turned to him. “Just this morning. And the error message is a phony. Once we cleared that everything was virus code.”
“Strange…” Hamilton suddenly spoke up, “…I’d bet you a hundred bucks that virus code was done by a Lucian.”
Both Amy and Jake reacted quickly to this.
“Why you say that?” Jonah asked ignorantly.
“Because the original files format was based on a previous Lucian code.” Hamilton explained, “It’s not exact, but this virus code was somehow imbedded in the new security update. Now to do that you need to know five Lucian languages by heart, and be able to encode very quickly.”
“What other Lucians know the code?” Amy asked concerned. But her question was not answered as Dan walked in.
“Hey Amy…” he motioned behind himself as someone else appeared next to him.
Gasping in shock, Amy ran up to the individual. “Sinead!” she threw her arms around her friend and hugged her, “Oh I’m so sorry Sinead! We were so worried!”
Hugging her friend back, Sinead stepped back and wiped a piece of messy auburn hair from her cheek. “Good to see you Amy.” She smiled somberly. Her right cheek bore a deep purple bruise, and she held her hand close to her side as if she was in pain, “Its… it’s been a terrible day…”
“You better sit down...” Amy ushered her to one of the couches in the center of the room, and she sat down with a skewed face of pain, “…You better get some ice on that bruise.”
“It’s fine.” Sinead raised a palm and shook her head, “That can wait. What I have to say is more important.”
“Sinead you’ve been through enough already.” Nellie told the girl as everyone crowded around the couch and Jake fetched her a glass of water, “You need to rest.”
“But this is important!” Sinead took the glass from Jake and gulped some water down with difficulty, then she turned to Amy. “You need to get that system back on line, and quick. I think these people have a master Lucian decoder working for them. Unless you secure the files, they’ll have all our information by tomorrow.”
Amy nodded, “Ian’s bringing the codes. Don’t worry. Just try to tell us what happened.”
Sitting back and swallowing painfully, Sinead closed her eyes and sighed. “I was updating the security system…” she put a hand to her mouth and coughed, “…They hacked the system. But before I could do anything, they were upon me… and… my brothers…” Her heavy breaths became shaky and her head drooped.
Amy put a hand on her shoulder as the others crowded in, “Its ok…”
But Sinead shook her head, “There were three of them… They were young, I realized they were too thin for adults…”
“Young people?” Dan asked, “You mean… teenagers?”
“Close to it.” She nodded and gasped again, “But… one took their mask off…”
Leaning forwards Amy listened intently as Sinead spoke with disbelief.
“Amy…” She turned to her friend, “…She was you!”
At the first the young Ms. Cahill could not make sense of the matter. And her brow furrowed deeply. “What?”
Sinead nodded yet again, “She was you Amy! An exact copy of you! Green eyes, light skin, American features… But, her hair was caramel in color, and she had a British accent, and makeup…”
The quick spurts of speech made her cough again, this time heavily.
But Amy was frozen speechless, what was there to say to such a story? The others were no more shocked as she was, and let Sinead finish her coughing fit in silence.
“What…” Amy shook her head to clear her thoughts, “…How could she… look like me?”
“A clone perhaps?” Hamilton suggested.
“A clone would take years to create!” Atticus protested, “And it’s illegal. Besides it was probably just a mask.”
But Sinead was quick to disagree, “Oh no. This was no fake. She was Amy, just only in body. She chloroformed me but I got away later. But I got to see her hand close up…” she sighed, “…She had the same small birthmark Amy has at the base of her thumb.”
Everyone instantly glanced at Amy’s hand, “…Every detail. She even… she even walked like you!”
Looking back at her friend, Amy felt herself shiver slightly. “Did she say anything?”
“…Yes” Sinead turned back to Amy with fear in her wide eyes, “…She said, she was the Feather that would break the camel’s back.”
Silence was desperate to engulf the room, however, it did not complete its goal. For the deep doorbell rang again, this time twice in a row. “Dan would you get that please?” Amy managed after a moment, still too stunned to be coherent. “Sinead are you sure you saw her clearly?” she asked again as her brother left to answer the door.
“Certainly. She was you alright. Except for her accent. It was the exact same accent Ian has.”
“Why waste so much time on making a copy of Ames here, if the girl talks different anyway?” Jonah said.  
“Maybe she’s not a copy.” Nellie put in as Dan appeared in the hallway, “Maybe she’s someone else, posing as Amy.”

Just then Dan spoke, “Hey everyone, the Cobra is here!”
Preparing herself for the next emotional mess coming into the room, Amy placed a hand on Sinead’s shoulder and sighed. “Alright,” she got up and turned to face the corridor. Crossing her arms she became stiff and narrowed her eyes, “Where on Earth have you been?”
Ian Kabra, dressed in his usual clean cut suit and tie with a disgusted look on his face cocked his head to one side, “A simple ‘hello’ would have sufficed.” He said smoothly as he moved into the room. Jake giving him a wary glance as he passed him, “I did say it would take five hours.” Ian continued, “You should be grateful it only took four and a half.”
“Grateful… please.” Hamilton grumbled as Sinead glanced up at him.
Ian just placed the leather satchel he was carrying on one of the chairs, “And when have any of you been so interested in my whereabouts?” he asked looking back up at Amy, “I remember when you didn’t give a care about my life. Now you all want to meddle in it.”
“Whatever.” Jake rolled his eyes.
“You have the codes?” Nellie asked as Ian turned to her.
“To business I guess.” Ian moved to the satchel and pulled out a small black flash drive, “Just downloaded from headquarters.” He handed them to Amy as Sinead took another difficult sip of water. “What happened to you?” Ian asked her coyly.
“Don’t ask.” She mumbled setting down the glass of water, “I’m not in the mood to repeat myself.”
This made Ian give Amy a questioning look. “Some kidnapped her brothers.” Amy told him touching the flash drive gingerly, “And whoever it was has someone working for them who looks exactly like me.”
Ian let out a hoot, “Clones now eh? What next, a talking poodle?”
“She was exactly like Amy…” Sinead turned to Ian and rubbed the bruise on her face, “…But, she had your accent.”
Ian just furrowed his brow, “Then it’s an intimidation tactic.” He stated, “Stops you from reacting instantly. Don’t tell me you actually believe in clones?”
“They’ve been created before…” Sinead said getting up and walking to Amy, “…But I still don’t know what she was. These are the codes?”
Amy watched as Ian gave Sinead a curious look, “Yes. They are.” Ian nodded hesitantly, “Should you not get some ice on that bruise?”
“I’ll get some later.”
“Nonsense.” Ian glanced at Amy, “Maybe some ice can bring down the swelling?”
The idea was plausible enough, “Here Hamilton.” She handed him the flash drive, “Set that up I’ll get Sinead an ice pack.”
“Amy I told you, I don’t need it…”
“Oh Sinead please stop pretending you’re not in pain.” Hamilton found it that odd Ian was smiling at the Ekat as he spoke. He knew very well how much Ian disliked Amy’s friend.
“Grabbing her side slightly, Sinead shook her head. “Go ahead and load the files first.” She said sitting down, “Then I’ll get an ice pack…”
She stopped suddenly when Ian reached over and grabbed her by the arm harshly, and she flinched.
He moved his head by hers and spoke with a deathly tone full of warning. His eyes registering pure, dark, suspicion.
“Who are you?”

“Ian!” Amy shouted at him as Sinead let out a whimper of pain, “Are you crazy! She’s injured!”
“Dude, calm down…” Jonah put his hands out as Ian looked up at him and the others.
“She’s not injured.” Ian said darkly, squeezing the teen’s shoulder. “Her arm isn’t even swollen. And look at this bruise. No wonder she doesn’t want an ice pack, its paint!”
The Cahills leaned closer to look at Sinead’s bruise, “Looks fine to me.” Dan shrugged eyeing Sinead warily.
“Stop!” Sinead shouted under Ian’s grip, “It… hurts…”
“Liar.” Ian narrowed his eyes, “If it hurt, I would feel heat coming up from your shoulder, and your face would pale. Sinead would have known that. But you…” he leaned closer to her, “…You’re not Sinead. Are you not?”
“Ian!” Amy shouted at the boy.
“You should all be thankful I’m here.” Ian said to the group as Sinead grimaced, “If I hadn’t caught this you would be downloading the encryption codes, allowing whoever this fake belongs to to download every single file regarding madrigal affairs. She tells you there’s a copy of Amy hanging around. Well doesn’t that mean there could be a copy of me, or Dan, or even her? And have you not noticed, she’s never said anyone’s name other than Amy’s and mine the entire time? And of course she knows Dan and Hamilton’s now. But…”
he pointed to Jake and Atticus behind him, “…Does she know their names?”
The group glanced at Jake and Atticus as Ian told Sinead to get up and look at the two non-Cahills in the room, “What’s their names?” He asked her seriously, pointing a finger at them.
Seconds past without a word. The girl didn’t move a muscle.
Amy and Nellie move forward to Ian, now beginning to believe the boy as Sinead wavered.
“Sinead…?” Amy shook her head as the girl stared at Atticus and Jake in fear, “…No…You can’t be!”
But there was no response, the girl just stared straight forward, her emotions not changing.
Hamilton then got up and stood right in front of Sinead. “You better say something quick.” He told her slightly concerned, “If you are the Sinead we all know, stop playing games. If you’re not, well, then you have some explaining to do.”
Again silence, but one thin eyebrow did rise slightly at Hamilton, almost smugly.
“Should I take that is an, ‘I don’t know’?” Ian cocked his head at the girl.
Smoothly, but subtly, the expression on the girl’s face melted from pain and fear, to a snooty glare with lowered eyebrows and tightening of the lips. Her eyes flexed into narrow slits sharp and defined as knives, ready to cut open any face that got close. She relaxed into an almost bored position, but ironically, her posture also straightened comfortably. Anything she had given off in her aura before was replaced with something foreign, a demeanor alien to its body. With one slick adjustment of her jaw, she eyed the English boy dangerously, and for the first time since she had walked into the door, her voice was strong and filled with self-confidence:
“You should take that as an ‘if you don’t take your hand off of me. You’re little Starling friend will be passed by sun set. And you will end up imbedded in some wall, covered in your own stupid disgrace.’”

Want to know whats comming up next? -
            Confrontation is chapter 4's main theme, as this new enemy begins to take form. But how can the Cahills fight themselves? Especially when it seems everyone is one step ahead of them. And how can they focus on surviving, when even the passed ones come back to life? Get ready for our first epic explosion of both fire and emotion, next time, in 39 Clues - The Bearer of Reflections! 

Hope you like my work :) let me know what you guys think. Let's see if we can get this back on page 1!!! :D -NKK

• Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

jadedawn54

aka AgentEspionage138

• Posted at:

Who are you? It depends on who you ask.

What do you want? I don't know.

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

:D THIS IS TOTALY AWESOMESAUCE!!!!! :D CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAP. 3!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

@NKK: This is such a great story! I love how you create suspense at the end of each chapter by giving a preview of what's coming up. Keep up the awesome work!

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- The name is Sam. Female.

- I write, read, and apparently am good at maths and other school stuff.

- I'm 16, and in Year 12.

- I'm Australian.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. - Bill Gates

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Hey we're back on page 1!!! :D thanks a bunch guys 4 the likes and comments!! You guys rock! :) Chapter 4 should show up around tuesday! -NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Thanks Sam! Yeah I always add previews to my chapters just for fun! Thanks for the complement I appreciate your taking time to read my story. -NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Here's chapter 4! Hopefully this will be posted on tuesday. Next chapter coming soon and certain to be the best one ever!!! :) thanks for all your posts and likes if it weren't for you guys we wouldn't have made page 1 two times in a row!!! :D and thanks to the moderators for posting this on page 1 and taking the time to read all our posts on the 39 clues :D we appreciate all your help. Chapter 5 coming soon along with a Cahil Extra!!!! :D please like and post! -NKK

Many people do not admit they secretly want to be incorrect at times. In this case, Ian Kabra felt these emotions as he slid his tanned hand off the girl’s shoulder.
“Whatever you do, Hamilton…” he started, locked into a staring contest with the Sinead clone, “…Do not lose that flashdrive.”

“Gotcha…” Hamilton said in a raised pitch.
Backing away from her as if she was quarantined, the Cahills moved around the girl in a circle. Fearful to move any closer, yet also wary of not keeping their eyes on her. Amy herself moved in front of the girl, looking her up and down as if trying to note anything that would indicate she was not Sinead. But she couldn’t find a single discrepancy. Yes, the Sinead clone now appeared more developed muscularly than she had noted before. But she couldn’t tell if this was because she now knew the creature’s true identity.
“Who…” Amy started, not sure how direct herself to the girl, “…What… are you?”
Eyeing Amy with her peripherals, the girl reached up and pulled off the latex, faux bruise on her cheek and flicked it to her left unemotionally. The skin beneath it was clear and youthful.
“You shouldn’t waste your time with such typical questions.” Sinead’s clone answered curling and uncurling her fist, “If I were you, I wouldn’t be so trusting all the time.”
“And if I were you, I’d answer the question.” Ian spat over her shoulder.
The girl just smiled smugly and glanced down at her nails. Amy realized they were longer than the real Sinead preferred them to be. “Like I said Mr. Kabra.” She said, “Wrong question. But if you insist… I’m the Rose with thorns.”
“We’re not in the mood for riddles right now.” Amy answered her.
“It’s no riddle.” She looked up at Amy, “You can call me Rose. Just remember what type I am.”  
“Alright, Rose.” Nellie said with attitude, “What have you done with Sinead?”

“Again another useless question.” Rose rolled her eyes pathetically, “Do you people have anything filling the upper section of your craniums?”
Obviously getting on his nerves, Hamilton stepped forward and shoved Rose’s shoulder hard enough so she landed back into the couch. “Look flower girl, we ain’t got time for games.” He told her harshly as she glared back at him, “We want to know what’s going on here. And if you’re not ready to talk…”
“…You’ll what?” Rose hissed back at him, her sharp nails digging into the couch’s cushion so deeply, they broke through the cloth cover, and out poured white hairline strings cotton insulator. “You don’t have the upper hand here! We do. And Holt, next time you even so much as touch me…” she squeezed her fists and the fabric on the couch ripped slightly, “…I’ll make you wish you were never born.”
“For crying out loud!” Amy shouted at Rose in frustration, “What else could happen to us! What do you people want!”
That made Rose’s eyes light up significantly, “There you go sweetheart! That’s the correct question.” Her eyesight darted towards Amy and she grinned mischievously, “You’re all not so thick as we thought. You’re little Starling friend had a little ‘security’ did she not?”
Amy just gritted her teeth, “No more riddles. You’ve taken Sinead for ransom, we’ll pay it. Just tells us what you want.”
Crossing her legs and flicking pieces of cotton insulator of her sharp nails, Rose sat back comfortably in her seat. “First things first no? Your files are encrypted.” She said, “And such important information is useful to us. Unfortunately, Ms. Starling can’t help us with that. Apparently she’s not as loyal to her Bearer as I am.”  
“What do you mean by, bearer?” Dan asked suspiciously, “And who’s this ‘we’ you keep on saying?”
“More clones I presume.” Ian said tediously.
Rose turned on him quickly, “Do not insult me Mr. Kabra!” She growled, “A clone is such a trivial thing compared to me.”
“We aren’t giving you the encryption codes.” Amy answered differing Rose’s fury away from Ian and now towards herself, “That information isn’t ours to give.”
Rose just raised an eyebrow at Amy, “Then you aren’t getting your friend back. This is the game Ms. Cahill. And if you don’t want to play it…”
“We are playing it.” Nellie interrupted her, “Whoever you work for may have Sinead. But…” she paused, “We have you.”
But Rose just chuckled, “You may think that.”
“This house has maximum security.” Hamilton began as Rose gave him another glare, “You look like you’ve got some training in you. Tomas type for sure, even though you look like an Ekat. But you’re still out numbered.”
Rose sat back with a grin on her face, she tapped her foot slyly. “So…” she shrugged, “No codes?”
“Not as long as we’ve got you.” Hamilton answered while Amy’s eyesight shifted nervously. The girl’s character made her uneasy. She had something up her sleeve.
“Well then…” Rose kicked her foot in the direction of the computer and giggled, “…Smile for the camera.”
As each Cahill in the room turned to face the computer, the feeling of dread flooded the room when they noticed the green camera light on the computer was glowing on. But before anyone could say anything, Rose snapped her fingers. Suddenly the alarm system in the house was set off, and a loud siren filled the air with a never ending slew of blares. Each Cahill flinching and covering their ears as the noise filled the room.
“Still think I’m outnumbered?!?” Rose shouted over the blare as she clapped her hands twice. The sirens then instantly ceased.
Amy flipped to her as the sound departed, “You hacked us!!!?” she shouted at the girl, “But you couldn’t!! No one…!”
But she was unable to finish as Rose suddenly sent the heel of her swede boot directly into Hamilton’s chest. He buckled over instantly, screaming in pain as she smoothly got up and punched his hand holding the black flash drive. The little piece of technology flew into the air, and she reached over the injured Hamilton to catch it. Just then, everyone woke up.
“NO!!!”
At that instant, ever single Cahill into the room dove towards Rose, tackling her to the floor just as the flash drive bounced off her shoulder to the left side of the room. Eventually finding a comfortable spot next to the couch.
Everyone else landed on top of the furious Rose, and the wining Hamilton.
“QUICK! GRAB HER!” Nellie shouted at the others as they tried to pin Rose down against the floor.
But the girl was stronger than they had expected, and she managed to kick Hamilton in the face and produce a bite mark on Dan’s arm before they secured on the floor.
“Darn!!” Jake yelled as Rose shouted out a curse at them, “She’s really strong!”
Nellie tried to grab her by the hair, but instead of securing a hold, she fell backwards. It was then she realized, she was holding a wig made of long auburn hair.
“What in the world!?” she and Amy said in unison, flipping back to Rose.
Several gasps entered the atmosphere at the sight of Rose’s true long bleach blonde locks pouring out around her head. Golden waves flew out in all direction as she thrashed out a hand at Jonah. As he managed to swipe it away, the rest of the group watched in shock as Rose’s ‘Sinead Style’ clothing suddenly flickered like a hologram, and was instantly replaced by a leather-texture graphite jumpsuit with a thick black belt around her waist and a collar with a zipper. Her swede boots morphed into dark grey combat boots, and on the back of her suit a small picture of a yellow rose with several brown thorns around it appeared stamped into the material.
“Bloody!” Ian shouted from across the room, where he had just picked up the flash drive.
“You’ll pay for this!!!” Rose shouted lifting her head off of the ground and spitting towards Jonah, her Sinead Starling features were still present, except for the blonde hair and grey suit, she was still a splitting image of the original.
Dropping the auburn wig to her side, Nellie glanced at Amy. “We’ve got a major problem…” she said speechless.
The words couldn’t have been better, because just then, the sound of bullets erupted from the door across the room, and pieces of wall and wood flew out towards the group.
The distraction was enough for Rose to fight her way out of captivity, kicking Jake and Atticus behind her and clawing Jonah, Dan, and Amy out of the way. As the bullets stopped, she made a beeline towards Ian, tackling him to the ground and fighting him for the flashdrive.
Seeing Ian screaming as Rose clawed at his face, leaving five oozing red lines on his tanned profile, Amy jumped towards the duo and reached out for Rose’s golden locks. Pulling with all her might, she managed to pry the creature off of Ian, and she fell backwards with a face full of golden hair.
Then Rose turned her attention to her.

With nothing but a flick of the wrist, Rose took Amy hold off her hair and eventually wrestled her to the floor with her knee pushed tightly against Amy’s throat. Coughing and reaching out blindly, Amy watched in horror as the face of her old friend cracked a thin careless smile, reeled back her arm, and clenched her fist tightly. Amy was certain her jaw would be dislocated the minute Rose hit her.
“STOP!”
For a moment, Amy thought she had said the word herself. But as she opened one green eye she witnessed Rose looking up to her left. Her arm still positioned in mid-air in a punching stance, but her eyes were wide with fear and the hand began to tremble ever so slightly. Amy then felt the pressure against her throat soften.
“Let her go Rose.” A female British voice cascaded above them, and Rose glanced once at Amy quickly.
Then she slowly removed her knee from Amy’s throat.

Rolling over and gasping for air, Amy coughed and gripped her chest in agony as she noticed a shadow appearing on the floor next to her.
“Well well Ms. Cahill! You prove to be more of a challenge than expected.”
With one more cough, Amy managed to turn her head around to look over her shoulder. The cold grip of fear grabbing at her heart as she looked up to see her own face staring down at her with a foreign smile, just like that of Isabel Kabra.

Want to know whats coming up next? -
   The identity of the enemy is slowly revealed, only causing the Cahills to question whether they can fight this villian... or not. Along with our first twist, and I'll give you a hint... Amy and Ian's relationship is about to get very confusing. Emotions, horror, fear, confusion, hatred, love, and ninjas will take form in chapter 5. Yes, ninjas! Next time... in 39 Clues, The Bearer of Reflections!

please like and post! my goal is to get 10 likes on the first post. I'll post and super special Cahill Extra the minute we get 10 likes :D that's a promise!!! take care! -NKK 
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

infiltratingdolphin5

OMG This is so good!!!!!

Matt 
  • Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Front sm

tricksterqueen3

aka SecretFire9

Please continue!
  • Posted at:

tricksterqueen3 aka SecretFire9

Be Careful.  Be Safe.  Trust No One.

We Are Unstoppable.

My Calm Hides a Storm

Front sm

treehouselibrary10

aka ButterflyArt11

oh my fudge.

~Mary adelia rose di Anglo
  • Posted at:

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Hey guys Natasha here! Sorry chapter 5 is taking sometime I just want to make sure its extra good! :) remember 10 likes on the first post and I'll post an extra special Cahill Extra!! :) look out for chapter five either tomorow or wensday! :D -NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

@NKK (can I call you Natasha?): Chapter 4 was great! This story is definitely worth the wait between chapters. Hope to see the next chapter soon!

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- I'm Australian.

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

@Natasha: Added you as an ally! Please come to my post- The Randominsanity+Awesomesauce club!
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

@Natasha: GUESS WHAT!!!!!! I copied and pasted it on Microsoft Word and edited it! After they finish UNSTOPPABLE, and you finish the story, I can print it, and maybe we can get it published! Do you think you can stretch it, make a couple books or so? And don't worry, I put your name on the cover page. Any ideas on a cover? How about Amy, Dan, Ian, and Sinead looking into a mirror?
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

@Natasha: What state do you live in? I'm in WV
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

Hope that didn't sound to wierd.... now that I think about it, that did sound kind of stalker-ish.
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Hi Sam! You can call me Natasha sure! Thanks for reading my post, i'm so glad you like my writing. Sorry about the wait, I've been kinda busy lately :) Hope you like the next chapter! 

Hi Ezra!  I think I added u as my ally too! :) I'll definently check out your club :) Ha ha! I like the cover idea, especially if the reflections of the Cahills are smiling back at them angrily :) of course there's probably a million copyright problems involved... Don't worry is not weird asking :) I can't say exactly which state I'm in, but I'll tell you, I am pretty close to you :D I'll send u some backups for Vesper Hunt ;) and feel free to try writing a fanic for my fanfic if you want to :) I'd love to see your ideas!

Actually if anyone wants to write a fanfic to my fanfic it would be super cool! :) I'll post the next chapter soon too k? :D TTYL y'all! -NKK 
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

I'm sorry this took forever to write but I just had to make sure it was good! :) Chapter 5! Hope you guys like it! Please post your replies and what you think :) We are only 4 likes away on the first post for an extra special Cahill Extra! 10 likes on the first post and the new special extra will be posted!!!! A normal extra is coming up really soon! check back for more chapters and extras! And don't forget whats coming up next at the bottom of the post :) Thank you so much for liking and replying to my chapters. You guys are the best! Enjoy chapter 5!!!! :D -NKK

In all her years as a clue hunter, vesper fighter, and serum creator, Amy Cahill had never been so afraid of her own refection.
“Why so serious?”The clone knelt down beside Amy so she could get a better look at her new prey. But Amy noticed every little detail from the minute she saw her towering above her.
First of all, they were not perfect twins. This new Amy’s hair was darker, a clear caramel color that actually looked good against the identical plaster tone skin. Pulled up into a stylish up-do with waterfalls of curls, the smooth, healthy locks shone in the light of the nearby window, almost creating a third reflection of Amy’s scared profile. In the center of her fashionable up-do stood a golden feather, pinned into the mass of curls and curling backwards as if it were made of pure gold. The plume hardly moved when she knelt down, and Amy realized it was made of metal. Her eyes were still green like jade, but they were encircled with smoky eye shadow, rimmed with long thick mascara, and framed with perfectly trimmed light brown eyebrows. They did not have the same tenderness Amy’s had. Rather, they were hard, and full of cruelty. As if any feeling of remorse had been drained from them and had been replaced with a foreign emotion. Also present was cherry colored lipstick, but no jewelry, except for a large gold cuff on her right arm. What she was dressed as, was very curious to Amy. It was a jet-black jumpsuit. Most probably some very expensive leather by the look of it, streamline, and rimmed with lines of pure gold metal that ran diagonally across her chest, legs, and arms. A thick black belt made her waist look even smaller than Amy’s, and by the shape of her torso, it was obvious she exercised often.
“No matter how I present myself you always have the same expression.” The version of Amy shook her head as her British accent filled the room with tension, “Shock. Such a useless emotion really.”
Finally feeling her muscles begin to work again, Amy scooted back away from the girl till her head rested against the base of the sofa. “What… on earth are you…?”
“Don’t try anything stupid.”
Though she anxiously wanted to turn around, Amy didn’t dare take her eyes off her clone at the sound of Ian’s voice above her. “It’s ok Ian,” Amy said scooting back against the couch and pulling herself up with her arms into a seated position, “I’ve got this.”

“Amy!”
The sudden change in pitch in Ian’s voice sent a warning right down to Amy’s core. Only then did she flip away from her clone to face the others.

They were in a compact group, Dan and Atticus all the way on the right next to Nellie and Jake in the middle, Jonah and Hamilton shaking on the far right, and Ian smack in the center right in front. But even though their faces and body language read complete and utter shock, Ian’s was the only one that displayed fear.
And Amy knew why.
Three feet to the right, clad in a similar black and gold jumpsuit as Amy’s clone, a lone being pointed a jet black, sharp and thin sniper gun straight at the group coldly. The being’s muscular hands were a familiar caramel color, and his hair was jet black, slicked back with some form of gel, and just touching the base of his neck. The sniper moved his face two inches away from the gun, and locked his eyesight on Amy, grinning smugly.

Those golden eyes had always given Amy a warm comforting feeling, tinged with a somber loss, and an ounce of that “what could have been” feeling. But never had they made her feel so disgusted in her entire life.
“That’s right darling.” The clone of Ian Kabra licked his lips at Amy, his voice still British and exactly the same as the real Ian’s, “Don’t try anything stupid.”
 Amy shared a two second glance with the real Ian, almost asking whether he knew what was going on. But he shook his head almost invisibly, his raised hands trembling slightly.

“Advice you should hold to your heart, Ms. Cahill.” Amy flipped back to her own clone, who was now standing above her with Rose, Sinead’s clone, by her side. “If you want any of your little pets to live.”
Shrinking back, Amy pursed her lips in an effort to look intimidating. “What on earth are you people?”
“I tell you Feather.” Rose rolled her eyes as the clone of Amy grimaced slightly, “They never ask the right questions…”
But before she could finish, the copy of Amy turned, reeled back her arm, and sent a perfectly manicured fist straight at Rose’s light jaw. The connection produced a horrid cracking sound, sending the girl backwards into the ground below her, and causing the rest of the room to gasp slightly. All except Ian’s clone, who just stood watching, almost indifferently.
“You dare criticize!” The copy of Amy towered over Rose as the girl cowered on the floor and grasped her bruised jaw, “This is not the first time you fail me, Rose. I warned you the last three times, this time I’ll let it heal by itself. Enjoy that bruise.”
It was only then Amy noticed the white feather imprinted on the back of her clone’s jumpsuit, right between the shoulder blades.
Slowly getting off the floor, Rose got to her feet as another being rushed into the room from the broken doorway. This one clad in the safe graphite colored outfit, but was certainly male from the look of his arms, and he wore a graphite metal helmet/mask with a black visor. It was then Amy noticed two other beings where not guarding the broken doorway on either side, both masked, dressed in graphite colored outfits, and masked with metal helmets and black visors.

“Better get some ice for her, Frost.” The copy of Amy mixed her words with a chuckle as the masked man helped Rose of the ground, his head tilting towards Amy’s clone, disapprovingly. But she just ignored his body language as she flipped back to Amy and waved a hand through the air, “Co-workers.” She clicked her tongue and smiled, “You know how it is. Tell them to do something, and they fail. I must say, it can become so tedious after a while. Anyways,”
The clone of Amy snapped her fingers, and instantly one of the guards at the door ran across the room and moved one of the living room chairs right in front of where the real Amy was seated.
The clone smoothly sat down in it and waved a hand again, “Thank you, Jay. At least someone here can actually do something right.”
Her tone made Rose on the other side of the room sneer.
“To business then.” The girl tossed her head slightly as the copy of Ian focused back on the group in the corner, “What was your question dear?”

A little sick to her stomach, Amy swallowed to keep control of her shock. Everything seemed so surreal now, like a dream, even her words sounded like thin mist clouding a strange vision.
“What… who…?”
The clone just raised her eyebrows, “Oh, you want to know what going on don’t you?” she sat back in her chair as the guard next to her took a few steps back, “Well you have a right to know I guess. After all you are the bearer, are you not?”
She motioned with a bat of her thick eyelashes at Amy’s wrist.
Glancing down, Amy pulled her sleeve over the gold watch on her hand.
“Someone already tried that…” She answered a little more smoothly, “It didn’t work.”
“Oh you mean that little episode a year back?” The clone chuckled as Amy furrowed her brow, “Yes I know all about that. But really, such an object was not meant to destroy this world. That is a misuse of its power.”

“And how would you know about that?”
Smiling smugly, Amy’s clone raised her right arm and pulled back the sleeve of her black and gold jumpsuit, revealing a hidden thick gold cuff on her wrist with a small gold circle in the middle: the exact same ring Amy had, only held in a different safe.
Amy just swallowed a gasp, “How did… you have…!”

Pulling her sleeve over her wrist, the clone turned back to Amy. “And you thought you were so special.”
Now her senses were coming back to her, and Amy glared at the girl with pure rage. “Who are you?”
“Call me, Feather.” The clone of Amy sat back again in her seat, “Bearer of 24 reflections, from number 5 dimension on the logical spectrum.”
“Dimensions?” Amy asked looking Feather up and down.
She nodded, “Yes Amy. Dimensions.” She leaned forward, turning her head to one corner slightly. “You must have some intelligence in you dear. So I think you’ll understand what I tell you.”
Her eyes widened almost excited as she spoke, “I am you Amy. Physically and in some personal aspects, I am identical to you. Our DNA is exactly the same. Anyone else would think I am your sister. But we both know that is not the case.”

Amy just slowly shook her head in anger, “I am nothing like you.”
 “Personality wise, you are correct. You see, decisions affect who we become. The place you grew up, the people you grew up with, these things make us who we are today. Now, somewhere along the edge of time, a world split when in one reality, a person made a certain decision, and in the other, they made the complete opposite one.” She raised her hands slightly, “We, are the products of those worlds. We are the same person from different dimensions, different only because of the decisions made before us. The reflections of what the past can create.”
This was too much for Amy to take in, the day had already been a rollercoaster. What more could happen? “You’re me, from a different dimension.” Amy thought out loud speechless.
“Then why is she British?” Dan piped up behind the girls as the clone of Ian turned on him.
“Keep your mouth shut so you can find out.” Ian’s clone suggested as Feather glanced at him.
“Just keep an eye on them, Flame.” She told him, “Don’t get distracted.”
“Oh I’m distracted?” Ian’s copy, obviously named Flame, raised an eyebrow, “You’re the one wasting time showing off.”

Groaning, Feather fixed the collar of her suit and turned back to Amy, “If he wasn’t my most valuable Piece I would’ve cut him by now.” She told her as Flame clicked his tongue.
Amy just shook her head in a daze, “Why are you here?”
“Oh now that is a good question.” Feather smiled eagerly, “Now not just anyone can jump between dimensions like I just did today to find you Amy. We are very special in that way, and do you know why?”
The pieces were beginning to fit in this terrible puzzle for Amy, and she looked up at Feather in fear. “The ring…!” she said as things settled together, “…It’s not a doomsday device after all…”
“Smart little fish. Smarter than the others. We are Bearers Amy. The ring was trusted to us to protect our dimensions and to visit others. If you ever had the chance to use it, correctly, you could’ve come to my dimension one day.” But then Feather sighed, “Too bad you never will.”

This sent cold, black fear down Amy’s throat. “What do mean never will?” she started not sure she wanted to hear the answer, “And if what you’re saying is true… what am I supposed to protect my dimension from….?”
And then the puzzle was finished. But the challenge was only beginning when Amy realized it all.
Feather just smiled back, “And now, we can begin.”
Amy began to scoot away from Feather, deeper into the couch. “I’m supposed to protect it… from you.” She suddenly spoke out loud, “I’m supposed to protect this world, from you!”
“You were.” Rose sneered from the back as Feather turned around and gave her a shushing glance.
“You know how a ring bearer becomes stronger Ms. Cahill?” Feather flipped back to Amy as Rose sunk away to the left, “I’ll give you three guesses.”
Scared and shaking, Amy gripped the couch in anxiety. “You said you were the bearer of 24 dimensions…” Amy looked at her own reflection, “How did you do that?”
Shrugging a little to carelessly, Feather smiled again at Amy. “Very simple. By getting rid of 24 bearers.”
Suddenly she stood up and grabbed Amy by the throat swiftly, “Basically, 24 of you.”
It wasn’t a strong choke hold, just enough to make Amy cough but still breath with difficulty. Even so, Amy felt her eyes bulge slightly.
“Don’t touch her!” Jake shouted and move forward as Flame pointed his weapon at him.
Feather just looked up from her prey and furrowed her brow at Jake, “I don’t think I’ve seen you before in a reflection…” she cocked her head to one side as Amy tried to pull her arm off of her throat, “…What is your value here?”

Jake just glared back at Feather, “I’m her boyfriend.” He said almost proudly, as the real Ian rolled his eyes slightly.
Suddenly, everyone wearing a jumpsuit in the room other than Feather began simultaneous cackling laughter.

“I didn’t know you were into clear brunettes Feather!” Flame chuckled still aiming the gun at Jake.
Feather just glared at him, “Oh please Flame don’t be such a pain!” she glanced behind her, “And the rest of you better stop this war you have against me and cut the laughter! Or should I remind you all of your reflection’s love lives and how poor their taste was?”

“Poor?” Flame raised an eyebrow again, “Sister, if I had the count all the time you…”
“Sister!?” Dan shrieked as Flame’s smiled dropped and Feather growled. The rest of the Cahills gasping in shock as they all looked at the real in Ian in surprise. His face even more flabbergasted then before he saw Flame.
"So that's why she's British..." Nellie whispered a little to loud.
“NO MORE NONSENSE!” Feather shouted in rage as she held Amy’s throat even more tightly and turned to glare at the girl, “Amy Cahill. I challenge you to a duel for your ring and the dimension you are bearer of. You have the right to use any piece you desire, as I do with mine. Do you accept?”

Coughing again, Amy tried to spit at her. But it came out as flying mist and not a direct shot. “What if don’t?”
Feather just grimaced even more, “Then I will destroy every person you love, starting with that boy there.” She pointed at Jake, “And then, when you have nothing left, I will destroy you.” She tightened her hold on Amy’s throat, “Accept, and I will only destroy you if you lose. But your family will live.”
“Don’t Amy!” Ian implored from the back, “Please it’s not worth you dying!”  
But Amy just stared right at Feather, locking eyes with her own reflection. She never realized how green her eyes really were, and how much evil could be inside of them.
“Well?” Feather broke the tempered silence with a raised eyebrow.
But before Amy could answer, an intolerable pressure filled the room, and the windows behind her sung out as they smashed into a million pieces and fire filled the room.

Want to know what happens next?

More of Feather's familiar gang is revealed, along with a very suprising member. Jake and Amy's relationship is tested, while Ian hits the edge of insanity. But how could we blame him? When, she, comes back. A new character also develops, creating even more puzzling questions for the Cahills. And finally... a new, unexpected twist corners the Cahills and throws their enemies into a new game as chapter 6 rounds the corner with an all new a Cahill Extra!

All this and more, next time... in 39 Clues, The Bearer of Reflections!

the very special Cahill Extra revealing a whole bunch of secrets will be posted after 10 likes on the first chapter! Please like and post! Big shout out to everyone who read my chapters including Ezra and Sam! :) Please ally with me and let me know your names so I can shout out to you on chapters! Thanks a bunch guys! :) -NKK

• Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

Awesome chapter, Natasha! This is a really cool idea for a fanfic, how on earth did you come up with it? Keep doing whatever you're doing, because it's definitely working! Looking forward to chapter 6 and the extra (:

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- I'm Australian.

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

@Natasha: I JUST HAD THE MOST AWESOMESAUCE IDEA EVER!!!!! You know how each series has its own name, amd then the titles? Like Unstoppable, Cahills vs. Vespers? Bearer of Reflections can be the title, the series could be called IMPOSSIBLE.  In each book, the Cahills tangle with things that don't exist, or haven't happened before! The dimension idea is great, but there are accually 22 dimensions. Thats what my mom says, anyway. *anouncer voice* Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, a sneak-peak at IMPOSSIBLE, book 2: Psychic Powers?                      

Chapter 1
    Amy Cahill thought she had seen it all. Running from murderous relatives over a deadly potion, fighting a doomsday device, watching her boyfrfiend die, getting atacked by someone who has taken the serum, even going up against herself from another dimension! But none of that compared to this. Dan Cahill stepped away from the pie-eating contest booth and was given a trophy. From the sight of his pie and puke-covered face, Amy felt like she was going to throw-up herself.
     "I feel a little sick, but a least I won!" Dan exclaimed. 
    "Your disgusting.  I  feel sick now!" Amy complained. 
    "So, I guess were not going on the Exterminator next?" Atticus asked, pointing to an extremely large roller coaster just ahead of them. Amy clutched her stomach and shook her head no. They walked over to a table and sat down. Jake, her new boyfriend, offered to go grab some food from a booth, and Nellie wandered towards a bathroom. After defeating their own reflections, they decided to go to an amusement park to cheer themselves up. Amy heared someone arguing behind them, so she decided to look. It was a kid, about 12 years old, arguing with the guy at a ride. Then suddenly. . . What?!!? Amy couldn't believe what she had just seen! It must've been some sort of magic trick, the kid had thrusted FIRE from his hands! That seemed to convince the guy to let him on the ride, but Amy wasn't sure what to think.
"Here, Amy." Jake handed her a hot dog and some ketchup packets.
"Jake, I think I just saw a kid
using powers  to let himself on a ride he wasn't supposed to be on." Jake felt her forehead. "Maybe you really are sick," he told her. Just then out of the corner of his eye, Jake saw a girl, who was somehow making the water out of a fountain levitate.  
     What do you guys think? When Natasha is finished with Bearer of reflections, I'll post the rest!
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

CAHILL EXTRA!!!! 
This isn't the extra extra special version, but that one will be posted at 10 likes on chapter 1 of this fanfic :) also, don't forget to check out Ezra's continuation to this fanfic: her book 2 chapter!!! :D So Ezra what are we calling book 2 again? And shout out to Sam too!!! :D Also I have another challange, lets get this thread on page 1 again!!! :D Moderators, I would so appreciate it if we could get this on page 1 again so other people can join in on our conversations :) please? :)
Enjoy cahill extra number 2!!!!

“Happy anniversary Rashi!”
“Anniversery? What are you talking about…*gasp*…what’s this?”
“Just a little present from our newest member. He finally found it.”
“I can’t believe it! He tracked their signal!”
“Told you he was worth it.”
“Aw Vickry! You’re so sweet! It’s the best anniversary present ever!”
“I am aren’t I? You know sweetheart, one more ring, and you'll own this dimention.”
“Ah… I see the pun now. You’re too clever.”
 “I know, ha ha! I bet that overthinking, spoiled brat Feather doesn’t have that many rings yet.”
“Ug… Seriously Vickry? You know how sick I get when you mention that ditz.”
“Sorry sweetheart.”
“So stuck up and self-centered… what is it people see in her? I mean… she’s not that pretty.”
“Not as pretty as you, that’s for sure.”
“Uses her so called ‘good looks’ to intimidate the competition. Pah! And that brother of hers… Flame. He’s so arrogant! And he doesn’t even have a ring for crying out loud! Those Logicals... Think they know it all.”
“Flame is a jerk. I’ll give you that one. Ha! Remember last time with met up with the Logicals?”
“Yeah! Feather was fit to be tied!”
“Ah good memories.”
“But still, she’s a pain.”
“What a difference a little bit of chance can make.”
“You got that right! Let’s just hope she doesn’t mess things up again.”
“Eh?”
“Not that I think she would track the same signal. I just hope she doesn’t pop in at the last possible minute to ruin my chances.”
“Oh sweetheart. Don’t think that way. You’re way better than Feather will ever be.”
“That’s right! Who am I kidding? Feather couldn’t track a snail’s slime trail! That’s what she says about me you know. Ha! Well now I’ve got some help for that.”
“You think he’s trustworthy?”
“Duh! He can’t stand Amy Cahill! All I hear day in and day out from him are insults against her! He’s on our side.”
“Cool with me.”
“But really Vickry, this is the best present ever!”
“Anything for my girl.”
“Now all we have to do is send them a little… message.”
“What did you have in mind?”
“Something to get the blood pumping. Scare the daylights out of them. Remember number 18? That Anne girl?”
“I think I get what you’re saying.”
“Yeah something like that!”
“I’ll get Lotusi to work on it.”
“Yeah ask Lotusi! She’s creative… and ruthless if you don’t mind me saying.”
“She’d take that as a complement.”
“Perfect! See if you can send it while they’re all together. Should create a good surprise!”
“Like I said, anything for my girl.”
“Aw you’re too cute! Call the other pieces. Tell them I want a meeting in 10.”
"You got it, Rashi."

Please like and post! :) - NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

OMG Ezra!!! :D That is so awesome!!!!! The Impossible series 4 of the 39 clues :D EPIC!!! :D please keep writing chapters to book 2 I love it I wanna know what happens next!!! :) feel free to post them on this thread! I'll let everyone know about them. BTW, Are you Amian, or Jake+Amy, or.... woops! :D cant reveal that yet thats a later chapter :D ;) Just curious ;) also, maybe you can throw one or two of the reflections in it? :D I think it would be super cool if Feather or Flame showed up :) oh and ur going to love chapter 6 it is super super super cool!!! :) 22? really? oh well, maybe Feather's just exagerrating? ;) LOL. Oh and u might want to post chapter 2 of book 2 after my chapter 6. Someone very special is showing up in the next chapter... and you might want to add them into book 2 ;) Thanks for reading my chapters! I added you btw!!! :D :D :D -NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

azuregrateful1

aka AssassinCrimson4

Hi Sam! :) I really dont know where I got this idea from... I guess i'm just a really 39 clues fan and can't stp thinking about what I would write if I were a 39 writer :D I'm so glad you like the latest chapters! Whose you're favorite new character?? :D have you written any fanfics on these boards? Hope you like the next extra!!! :D -NKK
  • Posted at:

~NKK

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

*Reads post* *eyes bulge* Wait , you thought I was a girl? *choke* Heh, oh... btw I'm a Jamy. Book 2 is called Psychic Powers?    What do you think? For a cover, I was thinking of symbols for the 4 elements right below the 39 clues insignia, and the 4 adversaries. I've already thought of names: Fire- Adam. Water- Mary. Earth- Micheal. Air- Ashley.
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

@Natasha:  I'm not sure which is my favourite ... I kinda like Feather. She seems cool. No, I haven't written any fabrics on the MB. I do write stuff off the MB, and I have had ideas for fanfics, but I guess I never had the time or dedication to sit down and actually write it. Like I said, I write other stuff, though. I'm actually in the middle of writing a novel, but I'm not sure how great it is. I was kind of inspired by The 39 Clues, but I made it something completely different. I've written short stories, too, for national competitions, and one got published, and they've asked that the other one be published, too :) I loved the Extra! Very interesting :) Hope to see the next chapter soon!

-Sam

PS: Thanks for the shoutout :) 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- I'm Australian.

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

Not sure why that says "fabrics", should be "fanfics". Oops. LOL.

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- I'm Australian.

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M DIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

Hey everyone, I hate to be one of those annoying people advertising stuff on other people's threads, but I'd really appreciate it if any of you could go to /55695 and leave a response. Thanks!

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- I'm Australian.

Front sm

dragonnebula27

aka AquaMonkey149

Hey.. I just started reading this and... ITS REAAALLLLYYY GOOD!! ;)
Please please please continue it! *puppy dog face* Please? 
  • Posted at:

"because you're my friend, Seaweed Brain. Anymore stupid questions?" -Annabeth Chase

Heather Holt.

UNSTOPABBLE

DEMIGOD

Bowties are cool

1 ,