Front sm

darkeagle39

aka GoldEagle245

Branch: Lucian

Hey, I am really excited to say that Book 1 of Unstoppable arrived today for me!!! I don't know if it's because I live in Britain but it has come 5 days before it is due to be released! The cards are really good and on the back of Card 472 (the first card you see when you open it up), is a sort of Card like the ones used to make the Star Map in the last series, except though that this time it is green and not red. You can't make much sense of it though cuz there is only one card to go with, written on it though is:

"36°51'N, 10°19'E"

The code in the book pages is in Ancient Greek and (when I translated it,) translated as:

"Debi Ann And Abigail Adams"

I know that Abigail Adams was the former First Lady and John Adams' wife, but I'm confused as to who Debi Ann is, maybe I'll find out when I read the book:-)

I've solved 3/4 of the card puzzles so far and was wondering if anybody would help me with the last one. The one that I can't solve is on Card 469 (Pueblo Spiral), and written vertically on the left side is:

'<I SLAY MY PARIAHS'

, and written vertically on the right side is

'>9 8 10 11 3 6 4 7 2 12 5 14 13 1'

The list of cards that come with the book is:

Card 472 (SECRET) J. RUTHERFORD PIERCE (Puzzle, 2 difficulty)
Card 471 (SECRET) HENCHMAN
Card 470 (GADGET) MADRIGAL MOUNTAIN BIKE (Puzzle, 2 difficulty)
Card 469 (SECRET) PUEBLO SPIRAL (Puzzle, 3 difficulty)
Card 468 (LOCATION) MAIN LOOP TRAIL
Card 467 (SECRET) CODEX (Puzzle, 2 difficulty)

Please could anyone help me solve Card 469 Pueblo Spiral and I hope the spoilers that I've given make up for your help,
LightPhoenix39
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Scottish Madrigal and Guardian

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi

Nowhere to Run also arrived yesterday for me, maybe because I'm British too, and this morning I cracked the code for Card 469.

To solve the code you:
Write out the numbers 1-14
Then underneath write ISLAYMYPARIAHS (so each letter corresponds with a number) 
This is your key
And the answer is (invisible) :April May says Hi 

~EMC
  • Posted at:

39 is sweet number. It's 13 times 3. It's also the sum of 5 prime numbers in a row — 3, 5, 7, 11, 13. And if you add the first 3 powers of 3, 3^1 plus 3^2 plus 3^3 you get 39.

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

bluewitch49

aka AmethystSea11

I haven't read the book yet, but according to the official preview, Debi Ann is the wife of J. Rutherford Pierce, the antagonist of the new series. Abigail Adams, in addition to being a real-life First Lady, was a Madrigal in the Cahill universe. Maybe Debi Ann is one, too?
  • Posted at:

bluewitch49 aka AmethystSea11

"Never regret trusting someone. It proves you have a heart. But if he turns out to be a lying worm...I'm not going to waste my time crying. Because I am way too fabulous for that." - Nellie Gomez

Front sm

darkeagle39

aka GoldEagle245

Hey,
 Thanks for replying and you have helped me A LOT, I did try it that way but instead of letter to number, I put number to letter, thanks a LOT for clearing that up:-D
Have you met anybody in your school or anybody in real life whose read or knows about about the 39 Clues? I don't know anybody so it's kinda boring, but lately I've been telling a couple of my besties about it and they think that the series sounds really good, so at least I can talk to them about it.
Right now I have around 40 more pages to read which is a bit of a disappointment cuz I would really have wanted to read it for longer, but I am finding it REALLY exciting though:-D
I'm glad that I've FINALLY EVENTUALLY found someone in Britain who reads the 39 Clues and maybe we could stay in touch and keep on checking for each other's comments. Which part of Britain do you live in? I live in south-west Scotland.
Thanks again for clearing that code up and hopefully, as I said before, we could maybe keep on checking this page for updates from each other.
Thanks again,
LightPhoenix39 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkeagle39

aka GoldEagle245

Oh yeah, great answer BlueWitch49:-D
  • Posted at:

Front sm

orangeeagle77

aka OrangeEagle49

card469 april may says hi.   If you can cpare any vesper hunt backups I would be grateful.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkeagle39

aka GoldEagle245

Sorry OrangeEagle77 but I won't be able to send any cards. I have caught the limited number of Vespers and received the Platinum medal, when I finished  I shared all the cards between the allies I had then. Really sorry about that:-(
  • Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightscientist7

aka PuppyReading28

Hi,

I'm always happy to help.
And yes Nowhere to run was annoyingly short, although a lot happened in those pages. Luckily we only have 3 months to wait untill Breakaway.
The only person I know in real life who reads the books is my best friend, who I introduced to the series, however he's only on the cluehunt and isn't on the MB. 

I live on the south coast of England, and I think it's a great idea to stay in touch.
I guess I should say a little about myself.
I am a girl and I'm between 13-15 years old, I go by my initials on here, EMC, because they also stand for my branches (Ekaterina Madrigal Cahill).
I've been reading the 39 clues for nearly 2 years now how about you?

~EMC
  • Posted at:

39 is sweet number. It's 13 times 3. It's also the sum of 5 prime numbers in a row — 3, 5, 7, 11, 13. And if you add the first 3 powers of 3, 3^1 plus 3^2 plus 3^3 you get 39.

~Dan

EMC

Front sm

darkeagle39

aka GoldEagle245

Hey again, I'm close to 15 years old and I'm a boy, but I hope that doesn't stop us from being friends:-) I've been reading the series' for around  3 years and my initials are LDC.
My favourite book series to read are the Mythology series' that Rick Riordan writes(like Percy Jackson) and Harry Potter. Do you read them? Also which city/town do you live in?
from LightPhoenix39 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

iceicy21

What's the code for that book?

• Posted at:

TOMAS ROCK, JANUS ROCK, LUCIANS ROCK, BUT THE

EKATERINAS ARE THE BEST!