Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello everyone! This takes place after the Inheritance Cycle, so if you haven't read all of the books, you might not want to read/participate in this RP. It will probably contain spoilers. Here's the form:  
Name: Merlyn
Dragon's Name: Emeric
Dragon's Looks: Bright Emerald green with golden eyes
Weapon: (if its a sword it must have a name) emerald green sword with emeralds in the cross guard & pommel, named Kveykva, or Lightning
Elf, Human, Urgal, or Dwarf: Elf
Looks: Small & slight of build, wiry, black hair, green eyes, wears a green tunic & black pants
Personality: Wise, clever, kind(once you get to know him), sarcastic, serene, protective of his friends, a natural leader
Weaknesses/Fears: too curious for his own good 
Education: Excellent at reading & writing, master of the Liduen-Kvaedhi
Skills: swordplay, gramayre, 
Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: very large
How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: since he was 11, is one of the senior students 
City of Origin: EllesmeraOther: 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"Nosferatu.... Is that what it sounds like?"

"What does is sound like?"

"A left-over Scrabble rack, played as a bluff."

Anglerfish, boo on you. You are Pinocchios mixed with Ruldolphs who use your nose powers for evil.”

Front sm

amethystunicorn147

aka KittenFuchsia10

Branch: Janus

Name: Nour Falcon
Dragon's Name: Amethyst
Dragon's Looks: Black on the very top scales, fades into purple
Weapon: Bow and arrow, and purple sword with amethyst in hilt and purplish black grip
Elf, Human, Urgal, or Dwarf: Human
Looks: Long straight brown hair, bangs that fall over her violet eyes
Personality: Brave and dangerous, shin-kicker, sullen because of her father's death which she is still grieving from, shy and not good at making friends, has a short temper though she is very compassionate to friends and family and would sacrifice anything to save them from harm 
Weaknesses/Fears: Nour is sometimes too arrogant and angry, and does not accept help. Doesn't like to be corrected. Her biggest fear is bees, which she keeps a secret.
Education: Knows how to read and write, barely though, she is very, very, very bad at ancient language, spelling, and grammar.
Skills: Excellent archer and sword fighter. Very good at stalking because she is used to hunting to provide for her family. Nour knows the importance of silence. And she is very persistent. Also knows the piano but doesn't use this skill much nowadays.  
Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: TERRIBLE
How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: The first POV is her first day 
City of Origin: Illirea
  • Posted at:

Nour

Okay, 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

Ha ha, not so famous. You got that from me?
Name: Daniel Adamsson

Dragon's Name: Spike
Dragon's Looks: Green with spikes on his body and brown eyes
Weapon: green Dragon Rider sword with an emerald in the hilt called Okanle (Oh-can-lee)
Looks: Tall, green eyes, tanned skin, wavy black hair, wiry, agile
Personality: Calm, easygoing, hard to anger and annoy, turns your sarcastic comments, jokes, or insults against you, witty, smart
Weaknesses/Fears: Makes enemies too easily 
Education: Good at everything (he's really smart)
Skills: swordplay, dragon riding, gymnastics, stealth
Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: he is fluent, but prefers regular
How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: Since he was 10, very experienced, senior student
City of Origin: Ellesmera
Other: None

Hi Merlyn! When do we start! 
  • Posted at:

Everything's ok, I'm here. If you're reading this, you're smart :D 

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

amethystunicorn147

aka KittenFuchsia10

Oh and my swords name is Naina(light)
  • Posted at:

Nour

Okay, 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

@Daniel: hey, didn't know you were an Eragon fan, & yeah, I kind of did get that from you
  • Posted at:

Anglerfish, boo on you. You are Pinocchios mixed with Ruldolphs who use your nose powers for evil.”

Front sm

brilliantbutterfly75

aka SilverRose71

Hi, Merlyn!  Since you joined my Eragon RP, I'll join yours.

Name:  Natalie
Dragon's Name:  Stardust
Dragon's looks:  all black, although in the light, looks a bit silver, green, blue and purple.
Weapon:  daggers and knives
Elf, Human, Urgal, or Dwarf:  Elf
Looks:  Somewhat tall, skinny, attractable, long black hair, light blue eyes.
Personality:  Shy, sneaky, attractable, can be friendly.
Weaknesses:  Can't run that fast, even though I'm an elf.
Education:  Ancient Language, and weapon training.
Skills:  Working with daggers, lying, getting what she wants. 
Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language:  the best.... ;)
How long you have been at Eragon's School:  since I was 7.
City of origin:  Ellesmera
Other:  has a sister, Vanessa, cousins of Arya.  Vanessa and I are so much alike, we're practically twins.  Arya has always been loyal to us, and we're the only living relatives of her.  Can I write for Vanessa, too?

Thanks,
-Natalie                   
  • Posted at:

Every step is a journey and this one is for us.

Un du everinya ono varda. -Arya

Deep in the meadow under the willow a bed of grass a soft green pillow.

Love you Katniss

Prim

~Holly~

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Your in! I also forgot to mention that I'm Oromis's cousin 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

Yeah, I love Eragon. When do we start?
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

amethystunicorn147

aka KittenFuchsia10

When can we POV?
  • Posted at:

Nour

Okay, 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

You guys can start POVing starting.......NOW!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

So...exactly what is Eragon's school?
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

amethystunicorn147

aka KittenFuchsia10

Nour's POV
I tucked my newly made sword into the crossguard.
Ready? Amethyst, my dragon, asked me. I could feel the wind she was brewing as she flapped her wings excitedly.
I guess. I replied. I didn't know if I could make any friends at Eragon's school. Today we were flying from Ellesmera to the semi-island. People say it's a nice place, with woods and rivers and a rock quarry.
I climbed upon my dragon and we took off, the blue sky our only companion.
                                                                               ~*~
As we touched down, my violet eyes widened. Campus was more than I ever expected.
Well?
I do not know.          

• Posted at:

Nour

Okay, 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

In the east past Alagaesia
  • Posted at:

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

Just so you all know, my sword is now Hjodhr (Silent). Also, I wear a full armor suit and a helm that abscures my face so you can't recognize me. 
Daniel's POV:
I rode Spike through the hills easily. Technically I wasn't supposed to be doing that, but I couldn't resist. I was a born warrior, and I needed someone to fight. Then, I saw two Riders appear in the sky on dragons. The first one didn't look very experienced. She rode upon a black and purple dragon. The second rode without a helm apon an all-too familiar green dragon. He looked as if he was 'inconspicusly' following the new girl. Merlyn, commented Spike with amusement. They aren't threats, but we still should retreat into the sky, I told him.
Easy enough,
replied Spike smugly. I grinned, and we rode into the sky. Just then, a voice shouted, "Brisingr!!"
I immediantly muttered, "Skolir." The spell bounced off my shield. Merlyn rode into sight with his palm pointed at me with another spell on his lips. I had my hand on my sword. Then Merlyn noticed Spike. 
"Daniel," he sighed. "I've been looking for you. We need to show a new kid around." 
"Fine," I said. "Come on."

Hope you liked!

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

Bump!
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

amethystunicorn147

aka KittenFuchsia10

Great, Daniel!
  • Posted at:

Nour

Okay, 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

POVers?
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

brilliantbutterfly75

aka SilverRose71

I'm here, I will post tomorrow probably.
-Natalie
  • Posted at:

Love you Katniss

Prim

~Holly~

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Sorry guys! I can't POV right now, I'm really busy
  • Posted at:

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

I would POV if I hadn't just done so. Oh and if my knowledge of the ancient language isn't already, make it 'expert'.
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

brilliantbutterfly75

aka SilverRose71

I'm so sorry I've been busy with projects at school, friends activities, doing things around the house, chores, preparing things, reading, more schoolwork, and oh my goodness I never got a chance to go on here and I'm so sorry Nour, and Merlyn and Daniel for not joining you guys, and you mean a lot to me and I just totally forgot, and I'm really really sorry, and I hope that you accept my apology and that we can be friends again, and Nour, look on your Eragon Fan Page, I left something special for the Riders there, I hope you liked it :)..... so I'm really sorry and I know I'm rambling, so............ yeah, I'm so so so so so sorry.  You get the point.  I don't like it when I break promises.

Natalie's POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my sister.  She loves me and cares for me just as much as I do.  We cannot be seperated, and I don't think we've ever been seperated our whole lives, always doing something together.  
   I love my dragon.  She loves me and looks out for me just as much as I do.  She's been with me almost my whole life, and we both share good memories.  We were meant to be together.  
   I love my parents.  They are gone now but I thank them for everything that they did for Vanessa and I.  They gave their lives to make us special Dragon Riders.  I don't remember much, but I loved them so much when I was little. 
   Now I have to change everything to learn to be a Dragon Rider.  I have to leave the home that I've lived in my whole life, I'll be with other Dragon Riders, and most of all, I have to serve Arya for the first time.  Most of those things are painful as arrows in my back, but I've lived through much worse. 
   Nobody knows me for who I am, not even Stardust.  Nothing will be the same, nor has it ever been.  It's like when you have to do something for your friends, but it's against the people you love.  Well, it is.  Nobody has gone through as much grief as me, although Arya has been.  Arya is my idol, my cousin, my friend, my hero, my supporter, and most of all, my believer.  She listens to everything I have to tell her, I listen to whatever she tells me.  She knew my parents as much as Firnen knows her.  We know eachother so well, we could have been twins. 
   Now I have to forget all that and put all my responsibility, all my time, all my effort into training.  Just to be a Dragon Rider.  No, not just.  My sister and I will be the first Dragon Riders from the descendants of Arya.  We are not only elves, but we are stars from the sky, never dying, never leaving, never the same.  That how we live.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Natalie              
  • Posted at:

Love you Katniss

Prim

~Holly~

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Merlyn's POV:
I stretched my arms & back in perpetration (sp?) for the Rimgar. I was only 15 but I had already attained the fourth level. Suddenly Ethibril(Eragon) appeared at my shoulder & said " Merlyn-finariel, a Shade has been spotted near Cenuon. I'd like you, Daniel-finariel, & a few of my other more advanced students to help me deal with it.

Sorry this is short, but I gave you (Daniel) an opening

- Merlyn 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

Thank you, Merlyn.
Daniel's POV:
As we rode back, Merlyn took a detour. Are you still going to teach the new girl? asked Spike.
No way. Then, something slammed into me, and I was knocked off Spike. "Blothr!" I yelled out loud. I halted in midair. Spike grabbed me and swung me on my back as a Shade on top of a shadowy creature flew into view, yelling, "Freohr!", one of the death words. 
"Skolir," I muttered.
"Andlat!" The Shade again tried to kill me, but I muttered, "Skolir." again. Then, with a swift movement, I jumped off Spike and tried to run the Shade through the heart. He and his creature simply disappeared and reappeared above me. I fell through open air and threw Hjodhr at the Shade. It pierced him in the heart, and he exploded into spirits. I landed on Spike again and grabbed my sword from the air. Then I sheathed Hjodhr and rolled over. Nothing happened here, I told Spike. But then Merlyn rode into view on top of Emeric, his dragon. 
"Daniel! We have a Shade problem," he said. I chuckled dryly.
"I took care of it," I said. Merlyn raised his eyebrows.
"Who's that then?" he asked. I whipped around and saw a Shade appearing from the clouds.
"Oh crud," I breathed as an army of Shades appeared from the clouds behind the one. 
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

@Daniel: could the army of Shades be, 2 or 3 cause Shades can be kind of rare.....

Merlyn's POV:

As the Shades advanced upon Daniel & I, I sprang into action. I unsheathed Kveykva smoothly & stabbed a Shade in the heart. "Now I guess we'll both have to call each other Shadeslayer!" Daniel yelled, while parrying a sword strike. Emeric, now! I thought. In response, Emeric unleashed a torrent of emerald green fire to distract the Shades while I jumped behind them. "Stenr risa," I said. A stone, about the size of my fist floated above the ground. "Ganga," I said & the rock flew at the Shade nearest me. It went straight thru his heart & he dissolved, with the spirits inside him flying away. Emeric & Spike were busy dismembering the remaining Shades & when the were finished, Daniel & mounted our partners-of-heart-&-mind and flew on back to the school.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonathena245

aka DetectiveDragon144

Branch: Lucian

ben
male

i am a dragon!(well actually i am both as i am a shapeshifter)
completely gold,and silver eyes
(in human form)gold with black stones on the crossgaurd and pommell, name garzhla(or light.)
looks(in human form) tall but slim,brown,floppy hair,bright blue eyes,wears bule every thing,even blue shoes and a blue cowl
clever,nice,sarcastic, likes insulting people,if his freinds, in a joking way,he is so loyal he woyld die for his freinds.
incredibly curious,afraid of the dark.
exelent at reading/writing
well as he am a dragon i know almost every word,and that knolege gets shared with his human form   swordplay, gramayre, flying,swimming
ever since i was 2
 carvahall
  • Posted at:

dragonathena245 aka DetectiveDragon144

QUOTE OF THE MONTH:

TIRESIES AWAKES 3 PM,RANDOM SUGARHORSE AGENT

BOOK OF THE MONTH:

INFINITY RING,A MUNITY IN TIME

MOVIE OF THE MONTH:

PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTORS

dective dragon 144 reporting in

BANANAS!!!!

doy you not know deeath when you see it, old man(the whitchking of angmar)

DEYJA!
Front sm

dragonathena245

aka DetectiveDragon144

by the way, i dont really pov atall,i just want to be included in the story
  • Posted at:

dragonathena245 aka DetectiveDragon144

QUOTE OF THE MONTH:

TIRESIES AWAKES 3 PM,RANDOM SUGARHORSE AGENT

BOOK OF THE MONTH:

INFINITY RING,A MUNITY IN TIME

MOVIE OF THE MONTH:

PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTORS

dective dragon 144 reporting in

BANANAS!!!!

doy you not know deeath when you see it, old man(the whitchking of angmar)

DEYJA!
Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

@Ben: If you won't POV, then there's really no point to you being in the story. So, if you'll POV then you're in
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

@Daniel: could you come to my War if the Gods RP? Look under my posts. Thanks
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Bump?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

Is anyone here?
~Merlyn 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

*Sigh* Bump? 
~ Merlyn 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

Bumpobumpobumpobump!
  • Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Front sm

generalmerlin3

aka BreakingBloodhound759

Hope I'm not to late to join!
Name: Thorald
Dragons name: Alduin
Dragons Looks: Dark Purple with Black spikes
Weapon: Dark Purple Hand-and-a-Half Sword with a black cross guard named Umbra
Looks: Tall, and broad shouldered, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, wears a black tunic with brown belt and black pants

• Posted at:

generalmerlin3 aka BreakingBloodhound759

"I think we'll go with a little Bohemian Rhapsody gentleman?"

"Good call!"

"Um...Shall I compare thee to a summers day....and stuff."_Me in drama class

"Do it for Johnny!"_Dallas Winston,The Outsiders

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

No you're not. Thorald, you're in!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Hey, can I join?

Name: Elaia
Dragon's Name: Adurna
Dragon's Looks: deep turquoise
Weapon: (if its a sword it must have a name) gray misty epee anmed Rakr (mist)
Looks: Long blonde hair braided, big gray-blue eyes, petite, looks very innocent. Wears turquoise and balck usually
Personality: Very sweet and friendly, but evil iuf you get on her bad side. Hates people who don't talk to her or don't like her
Weaknesses/Fears: holds grudges, a bit vain, bit spoiled, bit stubborn
Education: Had a very large education
Skills: swordplay, ancient language, mkaing friends
Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: fluent
How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: a year and a half
City of Origin: Nadindel

Other: Her parents are high members of society, so she's a bit spoiled but still kind.
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Hey, can I join?

Name: Elaia
Dragon's Name: Adurna
Dragon's Looks: deep turquoise
Weapon: (if its a sword it must have a name) gray misty epee anmed Rakr (mist)
Looks: Long blonde hair braided, big gray-blue eyes, petite, looks very innocent. Wears turquoise and balck usually
Personality: Very sweet and friendly, but evil iuf you get on her bad side. Hates people who don't talk to her or don't like her
Weaknesses/Fears: holds grudges, a bit vain, bit spoiled, bit stubborn
Education: Had a very large education
Skills: swordplay, ancient language, mkaing friends
Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: fluent
How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: a year and a half
City of Origin: Nadindel

Other: Her parents are high members of society, so she's a bit spoiled but still kind.
  • Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

wisemerlin6

aka EmeraldDragon1339

@Elaia: You're in!

~ Merlyn 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

songelf41

Name: Ellone

Dragon's Name: Azghud

Dragon's Looks: Violet scales and emerald green eyes, with light purple wing membranes and belly scales.

Weapon: Violet sword with high grade amethysts across the hilt and in the pommel.

Looks: She stands about 5’ 7”, wears dark clothing, has grey eyes, brown hair, and her ears have recently begun to change into elf ears.

Personality: Quiet, thinker

Weaknesses/Fears: Her past has given her little faith in the human race, and a fear of all things related to healers. She is mute, so it is harder for her to cast spells. Her emotions can often run away with her, particularly if someone she cares about is hurt. She gets horribly seasick, and can barely move without puking on any sort of boat, even the one that brought her and Azghud to the Rider’s Academy.

Education: She was denied a formal education because she was born mute, but she knows sign language, and uses that to cast spells she learned by sneaking out at night to the local mage hall and reading their library after Azghud hatched.

Skills: She is skilled in using her mind to penetrate wards and communicate, and  can be quite good with a staff. Her swordplay, however, could use some work.

Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: Not as large as she would like, but not so small that she can’t cast whatever spells she might need to.

How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: Since her fourteenth birthday, about two years after Azghud hatched as she snuck out to see the dragon egg she was forbidden to look at.

City of Origin: EllesmeraOther: Teirm

• Posted at:

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home- Ellone's hands

Front sm

songelf41

Name: Ellone

Dragon's Name: Azghud

Dragon's Looks: Violet scales and emerald green eyes, with light purple wing membranes and belly scales.

Weapon: Violet sword with high grade amethysts across the hilt and in the pommel. Named Tuatha

Looks: She stands about 5’ 7”, wears dark clothing, has grey eyes, brown hair, and her ears have recently begun to change into elf ears.

Personality: Quiet, thinker

Weaknesses/Fears: Her past has given her little faith in the human race, and a fear of all things related to healers. She is mute, so it is harder for her to cast spells. Her emotions can often run away with her, particularly if someone she cares about is hurt. She gets horribly seasick, and can barely move without puking on any sort of boat, even the one that brought her and Azghud to the Rider’s Academy.

Education: She was denied a formal education because she was born mute, but she knows sign language, and uses that to cast spells she learned by sneaking out at night to the local mage hall and reading their library after Azghud hatched.

Skills: She is skilled in using her mind to penetrate wards and communicate, and  can be quite good with a staff. Her swordplay, however, could use some work.

Extent of Vocabulary in the Ancient Language: Not as large as she would like, but not so small that she can’t cast whatever spells she might need to.

How Long You Have Been @ Eragon's School: Since her fourteenth birthday, about two years after Azghud hatched as she snuck out to see the dragon egg she was forbidden to look at.

City of Origin: EllesmeraOther: Teirm

• Posted at:

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home- Ellone's hands

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Yay more Inheritance Cycle fans!

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill