Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello fellow Alter-Egos. Many people call us evil when they truly believe they understand us when they don't know anything. For us, the Alter-Egos they dare call EVIL, those humans don't know that we are special and that we will one day we will be bowed down before by them. Yet they dare make fun of US?!?!?!?!?!!? I stand before you to ask you to join us (this consists of me, Shayla, and Omar) and pledge you alliance to us in our conquest for WORLD DOMINATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And humans everywhere shall bow down before us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
                                                                                                                     ~Shadow~
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

When your taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love? ~ Marilyn Manson

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

"Greetings I'm Omar Taylor's alter ego and apparently you fools must  think this is some kind of joke well newsflash it isn't!  Maybe I should explain you see my owner Taylor and Taylor is a girl but I guess that's obvious from her signature I mean only a girl would put girl power in thier signature.     Anyway when she created me she made one simple mistake she made my personality the opposite of hers you see she is a goody two shoes and of course you know what that means I'm evil!    So join us in our conquest and you shall be rewarded"

*Zombie enters thread*

"Did you find her?"-Omar

"Negative we searched the first three pages on the message board and and still no sign of her.  We stopped becuse we got tired"-Zombie 

"Then continue looking search the whole message board if you have to but find her and when you do don't hurt her I need her alive!"-Omar  

"Yes, Sir!"-Zombie 

*Zombie leaves thread*   

"Now I suppose your wondering why I need Taylor you see she is an Ekat and she knows a top secret formula to make a brainwashing serum now time to discuss our plan Shadow and Shayla and I already have a plan in mind.   So hares phase one of my brilliant plan"

phase one: step 1: Sperd the news to alter egos you know we need all the help we can get!  step 2: Find Taylor and capture her.   step 3: Force Taylor to make the brainwashing serum.   and finally step 4: Force Taylor to drick it.

You see once Taylor is out of the way and on our side no will be able to stop us! Muhahahahaha! Now I better start looking for her and some of that was suppose to be red so yeah I'm haveing technical difficulties until next time Omar out!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

jadedawn54

aka AgentEspionage138

Greetings. I am Red's Evil Lucian Alter-Ego (she has two others). I am hiding from her and Lynx (the Tomas alter-ego).

Tomorrow's Tuesday, so Dawn (the girly Janus alter-ego) will try to make us "get along". On Wensday, we have to do stupid school stuff. On Thursday, we Battle for Dominance! On Friday, I'll have to hide from the others if I am not dominant for things I did and have done. On Monday, we have school. :(
  • Posted at:

Who are you? It depends on who you ask.

What do you want? I don't know.

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What took you so long to find this. Also Omar I have some Ekaterina in me. Maybe I can try ti figure out the ingredients to the formula................... Also, between you and me, can we give some to Alondra? That will suely see our way.........
  • Posted at:

When your taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love? ~ Marilyn Manson

CLASSIFIED

This is Hannah Kabra: Evil, random, Lucian and, unfortunately, inside the head of Paris Starling. Now, Paris is the sister of Sinead, so if you want, I'll bring her in.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@ Shadow Hum....Okay change of plans you try to fiqure out the ingredients to that brainwashing serum and sure we can give her some.   @Hannah yes turn her in she cloud be useful.

*Zombies come in thread with me* 

"AHHHHHHHHHH! LET ME GO!"-ME 

"Well well well Taylor we meet again"-Omar

"What should we do with her?"-Zombie

"Tie her up in that chair"-Omar  

*Zombies tie me up*  

"You won't get away with this!"-Me  

*Laughs evilly*   

"Whos going to stop us?  you?  I think not!"-Omar

So Shadow you try to find out those ingredients and I'll keep an eye on Taylor Omar out!   

• Posted at:

Front sm

bloodhoundwhiskers11

Branch: Lucian

Oohh.... Evil. Such a good place. I'm Amara, Nicole's evil alter-ego and I have escaped from her clutches! Can I join you?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

Yes you may join us, Amara. Also I think it might take a while with Alondra's sudden interest in Anime all of a sudden, but I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( p.s. the show is Fairy Tail and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!) I may have figured out a couple of the ingredients..................................
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@ Shadow excellent and if you see Shayla anywhere tell her to come to this thread will you and also other alter egos that you know.  

"Omar I demend that you untie me!" -Me 

"Taylor make the serum and I'll let you go"-Omar

"Really?"-Me

"Would I lie to you?"-Omar

"Well okay but you have to untie me first"-Me  

*Omar unties me*

"Wow I didn't think okay I'll make it but no tricks"-Me

*Makes brainwashing serum*   

"There now let me go"-Me

*Omar ties me up again*

"You lied to me!"-Me

"Shadow give some of this to your owner we need to be sure that it works"-Omar 

*Gives shadow serum*

Alright untill next time Omar out!                  

• Posted at:

Front sm

bloodhoundwhiskers11

Anime? Seriously, you'll get confused.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

No I won't.
*takes serum from Omar* Alondra will you be so kind to drink this?
How do I know you haven't done anything to this?
*sigh* It's Orange juice. 
Oh!!!! Give it here!!!!!!!!! *drinks serum* EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!*starts coughing* This *cough* isn't *cough* orange juice!!!!!!! 
 How do you feel? Do you know who I am?
That stuff is disgusting!!!! And why would I feel different and why in the world would I forget who you are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I am sorry to report that Taylor didn't make the real formula, and I shall go look for Shayla right now.
                                                 ---Shadow out 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

*Puts angry face on*  

*Starts laughing* 

"You didn't really think I was really goanna make the brainwashing serum did you?"-Me

"What did you put in there anyway?"-Omar.

"You don't wanna know"-Me  

"Your properly right now make the real serum"-Omar 

"Never!"-Me

"Fine I'll have shadow make it"-Omar

"Yeah good luck with that besides you don't even know that the final ingredient is red sniper wait I shouldn't have said that"-Me    

Alright you heard her final ingredient red sniper Omar out!                 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

hurricanelynx11

aka VolcanoTurtle1

Salutations Shadow.
I am Onyx, the alter-ego of Justin.
I will join your conquest of world domination. Perhaps we could have meetings and leadership?

• Posted at:

Goodbye, friends. I shall return eventually, 2015, perhaps. Clair: Keep us alive. Whatever you do, do not let our flame die. Recruit Lyss to our army.

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

This is where we are going to plot and other stuff just that we need more alter-egos and WHERE IS SHAYLA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? *growls*first fairy tail now this......................... Anyway all I need are 2 more ingredients-
*drops blueberries into formula* This needs blueberries. LOTS OF BLUEBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU.......YOU..........YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to remake-

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my hard work for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you know what I feel............ WAIT DID I JUST BLOW UP MY LAB?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? 
Omar, do you by any chance have a lab I can remake the formula in? *glares at Alondra*'Cause someone just blew up this lab.........................
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

I'm here, Omar! I apologize, we had no Wifi for a few days. Shadow, you are persistent. Oh! Kierra adopted an Ekat alter ego. She is unaware of his evil intentions. He has a wonderful lab. 
  • Posted at:

"It's a perfect day for some mayhem."

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

"Um let's see yeah I have a lab you can use and I might as well tie Alondra up and put duck tape on her mouth so she won't cause any more trouble"-Omar

*Ties Alondra up*

"So your Omar Shadow has told me a lot about you"-Alondra

*Gets out duck tape* 

"This will make you be quiet!"-Omar  

*Puts duck tape on Alondra's mouth*  

"Mm  mmm m!"-Alondra

"What was that I can't hear you you got duck tape on your mouth! Muhahahahaha!"-Omar

"Hey leave her alone!"-Me  

"Or what? What you goona do?"-Omar.

*Silence*

"Yeah that's what I thought nothing!"-Omar 

Anyway now you should be able to finish it without being disturbed Omar out!                

• Posted at:

Front sm

athenaisis35

aka CelebratingCatching60

@Amara: What the heck you are doing here in the MB? Go back to your momma, young lady!
  • Posted at:

Our fates are intertwined but never connected. Love is gone in the midst and we just go on alternative routes.

Nicole Cahill

Whenever we cross paths in that place, you treat me as a ghost. Which that place serves as our comfort. You'll put your troubles down and mine and we'll soar through the skies where we had found LOVE.

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

Thank you for kindly tying her up. very nice touch with the duct tape............... And yes Shayla I can be very persistent, but you should be glad I didn't have to -*mutters*what's the word I'm looking for? oh, yes now I remember. -use my special techniques to bring you here. Anyway 1 more ingredient and we'll be ready to go, Omar. Also, Shayla and the other Alter-egos (not including Omar) that are here do you by any chance know any Alter-Egos who will help us?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Branch: Tomas

WASSUP?

My name is Pariah for those who dont know me! i'm VERY interested in joining this. Chris says i'm evil when the truth is that i actually just really want to have fun and i don't care how i do it. sooooooooo, i shall join you!! OO! OO! watch this!

OH CHRIIIIIS!!!!

*looks over shoulder and panics at the sigh of Pariah with other EVIL alter egos* AHHHHH!!! RUN AWAY!!!! (I WILL BE BACK!!!! THIS ISNT OVER!!!)

HAHAHA!!! oh that never gets old!  first the Lexians now this. she'll have a heart attack!!! 

Pariah out 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

"When life gives ya lemons... Stop hating on lemons. I like lemons. I'm gonna keep those little pieces of heaven."

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Branch: Janus

The Alliance is watching.
Beware.
Oh and *frees all the people you have tied*
*we all escape* 

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

It is very nice to meet you, Pariah. but I must ask, will you take this thread seriously? For surely I speak for all of us, this is deadly serious to us. This is nothing and I repeat nothing to be taken as a joke. 
    Omar, I am on the very urge of descovering what that last ingredient is. Soon it will be finished. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

*destroys serum*
and I escape.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Branch: Tomas

you must not know me or else you would know:

i may joke on the outside, but when you make an alliance with me, i am DEAD. SERIOUS.

i make jokes along the way but when i have my heart set on something, little can stop me and i will and i do take this thread VERY seriously. you dont have to worry about me. 

i dont consider this to be a joke. i make a joke out of my situations because i like to. but believe me, you want a powerful agent on your side, you. come. to. me. 

when do we get started?
Pariah 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

"When life gives ya lemons... Stop hating on lemons. I like lemons. I'm gonna keep those little pieces of heaven."

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@Pariah well start as soon as Shadow finishs the brainwashing serum and Taylor and that other girl are out of the way.       @Shayla I'm glad you found this my queen I hope we can go on a date sometime.

"Oh Shayla my love how I adore thee"-Omar.

"What are you doing?"-Me

"I'm writeing a poem for my girlfriend"-Omar  

*mouth droups*

"Girlfriend!"-Me

"Yes Shayla and I kind of have a thing going"-Omar 

"Now where was I?  Oh yes!  Roses are red, Vilolets are blue,  Evil love was made for me and you"-Omar    

*Starts laughing*   

"OMAR HAS A CRUSH!"-ME  

"Don't start!"-Omar       

"You like Shayla!"-Me

"I do not just because I think she's beautiful and gorgeous doesn't mean-"-Omar 

"Ha! yes you do"-Me.        

Shadow are you done with that serum yet I fixing to have to deal with her Omar out!            
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

*sees Omar's post*
*faints*

Hello, evil doers! Icegirl's the name, fighting evil is my game. Just thought I'd let you know that all the other GOOD alter egos and I will be here to keep balance on the MB.
Icegirl out. 
I am Mark. I am with Icegirl.
Fear the dragon.  

Tina here! Can I help? I have a unicorn and a pegasus and a pegacorn that I stole... And I know Jujitsu and advanced dark magic.
 OO! OO! Sparkley! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

@Omar: this is (as you said) a difficult serum to make!!!!!!!!!! If I am to be rushed or make a simple mistake (Like Alondra) then this lab will surely explode too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huffs* Omar, this may sound risky but *fidgets nervously* maybe if we untied Alondra...........maybe............ this could go a lot faster............ We both maybe daughters of Athena and Hades but she is made more for this kind of stuff *motions to the lab* I on the other hand can do this but it takes me longer.........We are both superiorly smart (but shes more superior than me)though..........Maybe if we made an agreement........................................................................... Anyway I know this maybe risky but right now it will probably take me ( at least) 1 week or more (Alondra is also more logical and maybe just maybe she can help us strategize the plan............) Please take this into consideration as soon as you can.
                                                                              ~ Shadow 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

scarletsnake38

HEY HEY HEY!

Look who got her own account?! ME! PARIAH!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rogue got one too but she got it from chris while i made this one by myself!!! HA! so now i dont have to worry about Chris holding me back from doing whatever i want!!! this is great!!!

well, that is all for now!

P.S- i think its cute you like Shayla, Omar! *runs away before getting hit by Omar* XD 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

@Omar: this is (as you said) a difficult serum to make!!!!!!!!!! If I am to be rushed or make a simple mistake (Like Alondra) then this lab will surely explode too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huffs* Omar, this may sound risky but *fidgets nervously* maybe if we untied Alondra...........maybe............ this could go a lot faster............ We both maybe daughters of Athena and Hades but she is made more for this kind of stuff *motions to the lab* I on the other hand can do this but it takes me longer.........We are both superiorly smart (but shes more superior than me)though..........Maybe if we made an agreement........................................................................... Anyway I know this maybe risky but right now it will probably take me ( at least) 1 week or more (Alondra is also more logical and maybe just maybe she can help us strategize the plan............) Please take this into consideration as soon as you can.
                                                                              ~ Shadow 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

@Shadow- Wait, back up a moment. Special techniques? I was without Wifi! It was not my fault! *growls* I can see we are going to have ISSUES.
@
Omar- You think I'm gorgeus and beautiful? Well... I think you're stunning and handsome and the best alter ego here. No offense to everyone else, but you Omar is the soon-to-be king of MB. 
So, Shayla, when are you two going to have that date?
It is none of your buisness, Tina.
Yes it is, you're my sister!
*facepalm* I was trying to keep that a secret.
So? I tried to keep it a secret that I lost Sparkles, and you told everyone.
Do not compare my love for Omar to a mere UNICORN!
So you DO love him!
GAH! Go catch your pegasus, she's trying to fly away again.
And it turns out that Kierra had that evil Ekat on trial, but she instead chose Mark. He is a good guy.
Indeed. Come, Tina. We must not have you late for magic class.
Awww! But I want to plan the takeover of the MB! 
Perhaps after class you can. 
Fine. See ya guys later. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tealwolf28

aka WolfLucian2

Hello!
I'm Kay, River's evil alter ego.There may be more evil alter egos of Rivers coming sometime. 
At the moment, she doesn't have any, but I think there'll be some soon...
-Kay 
  • Posted at:

tealwolf28 aka WolfLucian2

~River~

I couldn't find a waterpark that would fit in my sig, so...

Here's a waterslide for those of you who were anticipating it: ]]\\\\

Have a nice day!:)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@ Shayla Really?  *blushes*  I don't know what to say except that your the most beautiful alter-ego I ever met and the date how's does labor day sound to you that is if your not busy.    Omar out!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

athenadragon234

aka DragonAstronomy71

@ Shayla: We are not going to have problems. If you read one of my earlier posts, then you would see that I am addicted to Anime. But, thanks to this idiotic computer *growls* IT KEEPS GOING SO SLOW AND IT WON'T LET ME WATCH ANIME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever get another computer I'M THROWING THIS ONE OFF THE NEAREST  CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I don't have a problem with you it just this computer's slowness that I have a problem with.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

scarletsnake38

Awww! what a cute couple! 

looks like the sister secret is out of the bag Shayla! >:D

wait..... did you say.....magic class?  

anyway, just reporting in and waiting for instructions!!

Pariah out  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

@Omar- Busy? Not unless I find myself without Internet! I shall be there, my love!
@Pariah-Yeah, I have to take magic class to control my magic. I really don't care either way.
@Pariah- *Sigh* I suppose you would have discovered sooner or later about Tina. And thank you for the compliment, although Omar is the one who makes us a cute couple.
@Shadow- Good. You would not want to have problems with me. And I am sorry about your computer.
@Omar- You better treat my sister right. Otherwise, I'll turn you into a piece of duct tape and use you to hold Charlie th Unicorn's horn on.
Wait, why are all the other agents tied up and not the alter egos? I was told this was a Vesper lair... Wait, I figured it out! This is the place that I need to RUN FROM! *runs toward good alter egos hideout*
I'LL BE BACK! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tealwolf28

aka WolfLucian2

Well, here's one of River's new Alter Egos she made with a little persuasion from me.
Introducing...*drum roll*
Ivy!!!!
Hi there! I'm one of River's alter egos! Kay, how 'bout we figure out how to make an account for you and me!
As long as it's Lucian.
Fine. All right, that's all for now!
-Ivy and Kay 
  • Posted at:

tealwolf28 aka WolfLucian2

~River~

I couldn't find a waterpark that would fit in my sig, so...

Here's a waterslide for those of you who were anticipating it: ]]\\\\

Have a nice day!:)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@Everyone- Attention!  I have just learned  that Ice girl and Mark are trying to from an alliance with good alter egos!  This will not do!   and Pariah I have a job for you go undercover and find out what their planning you know do a little spy work if you know what I mean.

"Taylor be honest how do I look?"-Omar.

"Like your a villain from a famous movie"-Me 

*Does evil glare* 

*Gulps*

"I know I have been practicing that now if you excuse me I have a date to go to"-Omar

*Knocks on Shayla's door*'

Oh Omar you look charming"-Shayla.

*Smiles*

"You ready my dear?"-Omar.  

"Of course"-Shayla.

"Hold it I'm coming to make sure-" Tina

*Does evil glare*

"If you know what's good for you.  you will leave us alone! -Omar

*Gulps*

"On second thought you two go have fun and I'll stay out of the way!"-Tina

*Runs into house*  

*Laughs evilly*

"Works every time.   Now let's go somewhere nice my love"-Omar.

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletsnake38

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

what exactly did you have in mind, Omar? hehehehe......  

P.S.- YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!!!! *runs away again and hides* 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

hungrycat1

aka GoldZephyr2

*Fanfare* Introducing his royal majesty, ruler of the Empire of Antarctica, Emperor Freddy!!!!!!!!
Good evening. As you may have guessed, I am not an alter-ego. I am the invisible enemy of Marshall. However, I love joining evil organizations. And if you accept me and my henchman here into your group, you have the full support of the Antarctican Imperial Army. Refuse my generous offer, and you can excpect a visit from my commando penguins. I shall be expecting a reply. You can contact me here on Marshall's account. Good day.
--Emperor Freddy...
And Richard!!!
  • Posted at:

It's the nature of time that the old ways must give in

It's the nature of time that the new ways comes in sin

When the new meets the old, it always ends the ancient ways

And as history told, the old ways go out in a blaze

Front sm

amberdragon361

aka AmberDragon792

@Omar- *smiles* Oh, yes please, my dear. What were you thinking of?
@Shadow- Can I hang out with you tonight? Usually Shayla and I watch AFV together, but... Yeah. Anyway, we could do whatever. Video games, magic duel, a little bit of spying business, y'know, normal stuff. 
Tee-hee. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Oh I'll join.
Just for the record there is five of us.
I'm Ivy, the evil one.  
  • Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

1 , , 3