Small image

Admin Beth N

admin

We’ve read your comedies, tragedies, romances, and thrillers. We’ve seen characters come and go in the most bizarre, creative, and exciting ways. We’ve discovered that you Cahill agents are more than just avid Clue hunters and cunning Vesper-stoppers – you’re GREAT storytellers!

So we at the CCC would like to officially announce a new kind of mission: FAN FICTION FRIDAYS!
Every other Friday, we’ll post an explosive story starter. Reply with your best fan fiction and enjoy reading your fellow agents’ stories, too!

Here’s your first story starter:

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account.

We can’t wait to see what you come up with. Happy writing!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

Branch: Lucian

AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
First or second to Like!!! :D :
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

That  Irish girl who’s Bohemian  Queen  of the Modern World

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

Front sm

awesomemusician19

aka EkaterinaAgent272

Branch: Ekaterina

I will try that. Later. Right now I'm busy.
Ivy 
  • Posted at:

To summon me: mention "Ivy" in your post. I search my name often.

Front sm

honeydewhurricane4

aka HorsePink30

Branch: Janus

Yes! Haha I remember when Peter (I think) did these!

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. They had before many times, but Hamilton thought he finally had the most secure email account ever. He was wrong, of coures. Because of this, he thought he could email whoever he wanted and send what ever email he desired. Bad decision. Hamilton had finally got his first email from a girl that he liked from his summer camp. They both liked computers and they both thought that was pretty cool. They emailed back and forth about diffrent stuff for computers. And Hamilton said he liked her, and she replied the same. They hadn't talked sence, but that didn't matter. Reagan and Madison saw enough. Thats not all, though. Hamilton also had emailed his friends about his embarrassing moments... like how he wrote a note saying to Kila, the computer girl, that he liked her before but left it in the CCC (though he said it was his house) and Amy found it and thought it was for her. And... other embarassing moments. His sisters found out all of that. So, the first day of school Hamilton had no idea about any of this. So, he walked in and found written on every white board of all his new classes an embarrassing moment. Except, when it was time to leave, somebody read the emails between him and Kila, including the "I like you" email. Hamilton new exactly who did this, and he never went back to public school. Instead, he went to home school with Amy and Dan. But it was time for revenge on his sisters... 
  • Posted at:

honeydewhurricane4 aka HorsePink30

Even though I don't come on nearly as often as I once did, I'll never give up on the people here or the series.

I fell in love with these books way back when they started. They've been apart of me ever since. 

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

aka BloodhoundBaseball101

*Cracks knuckles* Easy one. 

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account.

Reagan holt snidley looked through his brother's email.
Seeing topics like
"My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic Season 4 coming soon!"
And
"Hey Holt, you've been missing Balerina lessons lately, where ya been?" By some girl named Patricia.

"Oh my god! This is hilarious!" Madison giggled.
"I never knew Hamilton liked Justin Bieber." Said Reagan, looking at an Email talking about Justin Bieber, all things up to date.
Suddenly, foot steps could be heard, the girls looked at each other with panic, they jumped under Hamilton's bed.
Hamilton walked in the room, seeing the open laptop, he seemed confused.
"You left is open you dunce!" Madison whispered at Reagan.
"Shutup!" Reagan whispered back.
Hamilton saw the open emails. He seemed to be about ready to explode.
He raced over to his bed and pushed it  out of anger, Madison and Reagan stared with fright. Hamilton looked down and Madison and Reagan screamed. 
"You guys...are so dead.." Hamilton said. 
  • Posted at:

Wanna read a PJ fan fic? Here ya go: /44971

What branch is epic? All of them!

Official son of Hades, and Earth bender.

Check out this RP! /45348

Front sm

ghostbrigadier1

aka InvestigateCorporal1

AWESODME
  • Posted at:

ghostbrigadier1 aka InvestigateCorporal1

GO TO 91256

Zeke  IMABOSS, PROUD TOMAS

PROUD REPUBLICAN

COOLsyrup it maynot be AWESOMEsauce  but at least its cool

Zeke 

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying
sisters on the planet.And that was before they hacked his email account.
He went downstairs just as usual.
Then, he ate breakfast and then checked his email.
It had been hacked.
There was a sent email addressed to Sinead from
his account.
The email read:
I  you!!!
-Hamy 
"MADISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hamilton screamed.
Reagan and Madison entered, giggling.
"What is Hamilton?" Reagan asked obiviously trying to sound
innocent.
"YOU HACKED MY EMAIL!" he yelled.
Madison replied, "We all know you like her.
We just did the asking out part for you.
We read your diary."                 
  • Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account.
It was Thursday, he had gone to his football training as usual. Then he went home.
He opened the door of the house. Completely silence. Something really weird for the Holts' house.
"Reagan?Madison?"he shouted. Then he heard loud footsteps from upstairs and went to check what had happened.
He looked at his sisters' room. They were sitting on the floor.
"What are you doing here?"he asked them.
"We?"asked Reagan."Nothing."
"I heard footsteps."said Hamilton.
"Uhm...yes...Reagan and I were...hunting a mouse!"said Madison.
"There's a mouse here?"asked Hamilton.
"Yeah."said Reagan."A big one."
Hamilton lifted his shoulders and walked to his room. He looked at his bed.
There was his laptop.Weird, he thought, I remember I left it on my desk.
He didn't care, he took it and looked at the desktop.Nothing strange.
-
The next day, he went to school. As he was walking to his locker, the other children were looking at him weirdly.
He didn't know, he felt nervous.Then came his best friend, Jacob.
"Nice one, dude!"he said.
"Nice what?"asked Hamilton nervously.
"I mean the photo."said Jacob and grinned. When he saw Hamilton's face he continued"You know, that one you sent to all the children in school yesterday."
"I didn't send any photo."said Hamilton.
Jacob got out his mobile phone and got in his email account."This one."
Hamilton's face went white.It was he with Sinead kissing.
"Oh my..."started Hamilton but stopped.The footsteps.
"I'll kill them!I'll  punched their stupid faces and I'll kill them."shouted Ham.
"Who?"asked Jacob.
"My sisters."said Hamilton.He couldn't wait to go home.I'll show them.
-
"No, Hamilton, you misunderstand. We thought it was funny!"said Reagan while Hamilton was hunting them around the kitchen table.
"Funny?Funny?"asked Hamilton ready to errupt."My punch will be funnier than your prank."
That moment his phone rang.
Sinead ID
"Oh god."murmured Hamilton and picked it up."Hey, Sinead."
"Enjoying yourself with the photo?"he heard Sinead's voice.
"Sinead, I..."started Hamilton and moved his phone from his ear because he knew that Sinead would explode from moment to moment.
He could hear her screaming the most emparrassing things and saying that he couldn't keep a secret.Then she shut the phone on Hamilton's face.
He looked at the twins.They smiled sweetly."You're dead."he said.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

CLASSIFIED

Thank You for this news. You're gonna love what I have. I'm a Janus so I'm good at this stuff.   -LX
  • Posted at:

Front sm

museumkitten7

aka AquaActress180

This looks awesome! Ohhhhhhhh how much fun! I'm guessing half the people are going to turn this into a Hamead. I like the topic. This should be good!
  • Posted at:

museumkitten7 aka AquaActress180

Jamy Will Stand!!!

Ekaterin

"We read to know we are not alone," -C.S. Lewis

Addie Cahill- Call Me Amarilis

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena

Madrigal by joining!

Add me!

Front sm

dragonninja44

aka AgentArmy302

5th to like! Possibly first to post.
  • Posted at:

James Cahill

Proud Madrigal with a hint of Janus

ASK AND I SHALL RESPOND

(No guarantee)

Visit my threads for secret card codes and other spoilers

(Don't tell the Admins ;)) 

P6CJG9GWXP 

Front sm

silverwolf255

aka GoldSparrow25

Bookmarked.
  • Posted at:

SilverWolf25akGoldSparrow25

âœ¯Essy✯

Essy has left the MBs.

Front sm

phoenixadventure39

aka BlackPanther538

Hamilton Holt walked into his bedroom to see Reagan and Madison bent over his computer looking though his emails. "What are you doing on my email!?" He shouted in avoice that was supposed to sound tougj but unfortuanatly didn't sound tough at all. "What does it look like we're doing?" Madison said not even bothering to turn around "We're reading your emails." "And forwarding anything emabarassing to the rest of the family." Reagan added. "I'm gonna kill you two." Hamilton told them. "Good luck with that." Reagan said. "Yeah let's face it Ham you've been going soft lately." Madison teased. "I have not been goin soft!" Hamilton yelled now having Madison in a headlock. "Never." Madison said laughing. She then escaped from the head lock and her and Reagan ran down stairs laughing. Hamilton then sat down at his computer to check the damage. He clicked on 'Sent mail' and saw a sent message titled 'Hamilton's Digital Diary' "What?" Hamilton thought. "But I don't even have a digital diary." He clicked on it to see a fake diary that Reagan and Madison had typed up with a bunch of garbage typed up about him being 'hoplessly in love with Sinead' which wasn't true at all. The worst part was it had been sent to the entire Cahill family. "Well the next family reunion is going to be awkward." Hamilton thought heading down stairs to get Reagan and Madison back. Holt style. 
  • Posted at:

phoenixadventure39 aka BlackPanther538

Angela Hope Nataliya Wizard-Cahill

Proud to be an Amian.

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE

JANUS PRIDE

Tribute of District 11

Daughter of Athena

#RememberSkylarForever

#AmianIsLovely

CLASSIFIED

I accept your challenge Beth N!

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. "Regan!" He yelled, crashing up the stairs to where his little sister sat on the couch, taking a rare break. She looked up inocently from her iPod. 
"Yes Hammy?"
Normaly, Hamilton would kill her for calling him that, but he was to preoccupied with something they had done. "You sent an email to Sinead telling her that the Mods and Admins hate her now and I do too? From my account?"
Regan sighed, "Hammy it's true. Daddy says every decent person should hate her for what she did."
"But she came back!" Hamilton knew he was grasping at straws, and Regan knew it too.
A smile grew on her face and she said. "Hamilton, do you have a crush on Sinead?"
"No!" The lie came out to fast, and too high pitched.
Regan was off the couch in an instant and running into the kitchen, yelling, "Daddy! Hammy's got a crush on Sinead!"
Hamilton froze. Regan came out of the kitchen a moment later, grinning like crazy. "You are in big trouble young man." 
The words were barely out of her mouth when thier father roared, "You are in big trouble young man!"
Hamilton felt his palms sweat and Regan grinned, "Ta brother." She floated out of the room and Hamilton turned and marched into the kitchen. Time to face the music. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

singingpanther19

aka AmusedAssassin24

Here's my short story! I got my inspiration from the Little Rascals! Love that movie! ;-) hope you enjoy!

Hamilton's POV

I couldn't believe Reagan and Madison did that! They hacked my email account! And worse yet, they took a love letter I wrote for Sinead, and sent it to Sinead! But they changed it!!!!! It used to say this:

Dear Sinead,  You are the prettiest girl in the world. When I think about you, all I can think about is how to make you mine. You look so cute when you say random facts that nobody cares about! And so, I was wondering, if you would be my girlfriend.

Love, Hamilton

But Reagan and Madison changed it to be this:

Dear Sinead,

I hate your stinking' guts. You make me vomit!  And you should consider getting a make over for your face! I mean ew! Just ew! And you should stop saying random facts! It's just sooooo annoying! My poor ears need a rest! I think Amy might give you a coupon for the nearest Salon if you ask her...

Love, Hamilton.

What am I going to do NOW? I thought to myself.  Well, I Guess I could go downstairs and hack into her email and delete the email. But she'll probably have a hard password, and I'm not the smartest person out there....Oh! I got it! I'll Tell Ian that Sinead took all his Love poems for Amy off his computer and put them on hers and is going to send them to Amy. Yeah! That'll work! I started heading downstairs when I heard: "HAMILTON HOLT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER RUN FAST IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!" Sinead screamed from downstairs. I gulped. Looks like she got the email....I guess it's a good thing I am a Tomas.... Goodbye cruel world!

XD

~Rosie
  • Posted at:

singingpanther19 aka AmusedAssassin24

Read my stories: ( /39275 )( /49802 )( /48938 ) 

YEAH BUDDY!

Think of the most horrible thing in the world, and multiply it by 6! ~Megamind

~Rosie~

Front sm

amusedactor19

aka ReadingLavender9

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. They would terrorize him with every opportunity they had, sometimes going as far as asking Dan Cahill -affectionately called "the dweebster" by his sister - to help them.

This time, however, they had crossed the line.

In the early hours of day, they had snuck into his room and hacked into his email account, churning out email after email of superstitious beliefs, and fake proclamations of love to Sinead, Amy and every female friend he had, resulting in him waking up to several angry texts about them.

It was at that particular moment that Hamilton Holt, Tomas extraordinaire, decided to take his vengeance and to him, revenge had never been so satifying. Ever.

~Jane~
  • Posted at:

i am old

Front sm

cheeseprincess1

aka DreamerCatching1

Of course, every sibling thinks they have the most annoying sisters or brothers. But he thought, Madison and Reagan really had that first place trophy in the bag. If there was one, of course. For weeks, Hamilton had been talking about this amazing girl. They didn't just meet in the usual place, like at school. They met online.

Even though, he knew what his parents would say, 'you don't even know her!',  or 'what if she's some weird, stalker, serial killer who would murder you if she ever got the chance!'

Hamilton didn't think that would ever happen. Even so, he still listened to his parents, never told her where he lived. Although, he still told her his name. That is name is Hamilton Holt. At that point, it seemed to him that she replied immediately asking if he was related to Amy and Dan Cahill.

Hamilton had said yes, of course. At the time, he never wondered why she was asking about Amy and Dan. But now, he remembered what Reagan had said, "what if this girl is a spy? What if she's using you? To get you to reveal Cahill secrets."

Madison had quickly replied  after that, in that annoying, high-pitched voice of hers with, "I'll tell Mom and Dad!"

He remembered telling her, "don't you dare!" Madison had just smiled, trying to look innocent. But Hamilton knew that wasn't the case.

Now, he just stared at the email on the screen sent from Chessie Hill. She had basically said she didn't want to meet him at the park. When he had scrolled down the email to see the previous one that he had supposedly sent. It was saying that he would LOVE to meet her, but that he would have to bring his adorable, but sweet, little sisters.

Hamilton Holt knew, he didn't know what, but someday he would get revenge.

• Posted at:

I am not a part of the Cahill family.

I have a spirit animal. 

I traveled in time to the past.

I conquered the Magisterium Maze, and was defeated. (Until I played it again, and won.)

I am an Air mage.

~Alison

Front sm

danceart155

aka CobraArt117

cool. 10th like!
-Ella
  • Posted at:

danceart155 aka CobraArt117

I'm Ella!

My Cmail: 59002

Front sm

turquoisechocolate31

aka GreenBlue24

And what made it even worse was the fact that they just HAD to send an email--an EMBARRASSSING one, at that--to Amy Cahill. The Cahill leader. 

Ugh, why him?!?

He realized what had happened when he went to check his email after he woke up and discovered a reply from Amy Cahill to a message that...he "sent" to her...when did he send her an email?

The reply? It read: "You know I'm dating Jake, right?"

Oh no. Ohhhh no.

He quickly looked to what the orginal message--apparently sent by him--said.  His eyes went wide and his face grew red with fury. Who got this picture?!?
he wondered. 

The picture of him. Hugging a teddy bear (that was not his, mind you) close to his body with his thumb in his mouth. A caption underneath the photo read: "Aren't I adorable~? Makes you wanna date me, doesn't it?"

He facepalmed. Ugh.  There was only one explanation to this: his annoying sisters, Madison and Reagan Holt, must have somehow snuck into his room and shot this picture. And then they hacked into his account.

This totally ruins the Hammer's image! he fumed. They're so gonna get it. My stupid sisters! 

But, first, he had a little explaining to do to his dear cousin, Amy...

__________________________________________________________________________________

(how'd I do? this is my first time writing a fanfic for the 39 clues! Great topic, BTW! I'll definitely be looking out for these Fan Fiction Fridays!) 
  • Posted at:

turquoisechocolate31 aka GreenBlue24

Hi everybody! 

70% Janus

30% Ekaterina

100% Awesome

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

This sounds fun! I'll post my story later...

-Moi!

• Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

tricksterqueen3

aka SecretFire9

Hamilton Holt stared at his computer screen.  He couldn't believe this was happening. 
   Oh my god.  He thought.  I know what this means...I'm going to have to kill my sisters.
    He clicked on the first email.

To:  secretstarling@cmail.com

hey sinade, whats up?  u no what?  there has bin a question that i hav wanted to ask u...will u marry me?

Hamilton pulled at his hair, eyes wide.  This couldn't be happening.  Not only had they hacked his account and asked Sinead to marry him, but they couldn't even spell her name right!  Holy grammar this was bad.

To:  ninjamaster@cmail.com

hey dan.  sorry, dude.  i cant go to the boxing match.  i hav dance lessons.

To:  thewiz@cmail.com

i like ur music, jonah.  but u know whos i like bedder?  one directions!

To:  madeleinejr.@cmail.com

hi amy.  sorry but i cant come to the next reunion.  i hav a date with sinead.

To:  twinsforever@cmail.com
From hammerhead@cmail.com

Dear Madison and Reagan, you are the best sisters any brother could ask for.  I promise I will give you twenty dollars and drive you anywhere you want to go for the rest of my humble and serving life. 
Thank you for your awesomeness,
Hammy

P.S.  I admit that you beat me in football.

Hamilton let out a growl.  Was this actually happening?  Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.  Help me!  Dance lessons?  Dates?  ONE DIRECTION?  Beat me in football my butt. 
      Oh, oh, ohhhh.  They would pay.  They would pay, alright.  They would be sorry they ever touched his computer.  And no one made people sorry like a Tomas.
  • Posted at:

tricksterqueen3 aka SecretFire9

Be Careful.  Be Safe.  Trust No One.

We Are Unstoppable.

My Calm Hides a Storm

Front sm

volcanolynx9

aka BulldogAmber264

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. Then one day, Hamilton went to check his email, as he did every other day. He had a bunch unread messages. "What? I didn't send any emails out. Hmm, maybe Amy and Dan our holding a reuion." He thought.
He clicked on the first one.

To: Hammer101@Athleticones.com
Subject: Re: I am...

Man dude, your in love with Sinead and wear My Little Pony underpants.
That's wrong dude.

NinjaDan over and out!

"What? No I don't." He thought
He quickly replied to Dan:

To: NinjaDan@Ninja.com

Huh? What? THAT'S NOT TRUE DAN CAHILL!!
And why would I wear underwear with My Little Pony on it? That's wrong.

-Hammer

He hit send.
Then he checked his other emails.

To: Hammer101@Athletic.com

Dear me Hamilton. Seems you are not as tough as you look.
Oh well, I know what it feels like.

Cheerio,
Ian

Hamilton raged.

He quickly replied:

To: IanKabra@LuciansForever.com

You better hope I don't come to London and smash your little happy face Cobra Boy.
I AM NOT SOFT!!!! TOMAS NEVER RUN SOFT YOU SNOB!!!!

-Hammer

Hamilton hit send and looked at his other emails.
He clicked on the one that was from Amy.

Umm, wow Hamilton.
I am amazed.
Oops, gotta go before Dan breaks the China Vase.

Sincerly,
Amy

Hamilton scratched his head.

To: AmyCahill@Bookworm.com

Whadda you mean?

-Hammer

He sent it and looked through his email again.

Finally he went to his Sent folder and looked through it.
Most Recent was I am...
He clicked it.

To: AmyCahill@Bookworm.com
CC: NinjaDan@Ninja.com, IanKabra@LuciansForever.com, EkatScience@WESubject: I am...

Hey everyone, the Hammer here!
I just wanted to let this out: I love Sinead and I wear My Little Pony underwear.
I was tired of keeping it a secret.
So thats that!

-Hammer

Hamilton reread it.
He knew 2 brats who would do that.
"MADISON, REGAN!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!" Hamilton yelled
Madison and Regan came running in.
"Yes Hammer?" Regan asked
"WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!" He screamed at them
Regan smiled a bit.
Then they both looked suprised.
"Wow, Hamilton...just wow." Regan said, trying to keep from giggling
Madison bit her lip, "Looks like your in love Hammy."
"MADISON AND REGAN!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THESE ARE LIES!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!" He screamed at them
Then they burst out laughing.
"Get out you little brats." He spat at them
They ran off, laughing.

Suddenly his inbox made a sound.
He got an email.

He clicked it.

EkatScience@WESubject: Re: I am...

I WILL KILL YOU HAMILTON HOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A EMBARRESMENT TO THE CAHILLS!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

-Sinead

"Uh oh." Hamilton thought
He clicked reply

To: EkatScience@WE From: Hammmer101@Athletic.com

Sinead, I swear those are lies!!!!!
Madison and Regan hacked my email and sent them out to everyone!!!
THEY ARE LIES!!!!

-Hammer

He clicked send and got up.
He was going to make his little sisters pay.

Hope ya like!!!
THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOMESAUCE!!!
-Shelby 
  • Posted at:

I have left forever - Never coming back

Goodbye for the very last time, my friends.

~ Kris

Front sm

moonlighthunter5

aka AmazingDolphin49

Branch: Tomas

Like it:)
  • Posted at:

moonlighthunter5 aka AmazingDolphin49

Some are born GREAT.

Some achieve GREATNESS.

And some have GREATNESS thrust upon them.

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

I'll post my fanfic later.
  • Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

CLASSIFIED

Awesomesauce!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

Ohh so theres Trivia Tusedays and now FanFic Fridays.

Hamilton's Pov

I have the most two annoying sisters on the planet!!!It may seem as if I'm going a little over board but no I'm not.I am so mad at them right now!!Why?Let me tell you why?
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started like this.
I was outside playing soccer with Madison.
It was 23 to 19.
"Madison are we done now."I said
"No I plan on scoring a hundred."said Madison.
I sighed.
~~~~~~~~

87 goals later.
I was tired so I went to my room to take a nap.
I layed down on my bed and drifted off to sleep
~~~~~~~
I was sleeping peacefully until Reagan came  in my room
"Ham."she said
She waited a while.
"Ham."she said
Still nothing.
"HAM!!!"she screamed
Startled by her scream I rolled off the bed.
"What?"I said sleeply

"Whats your  password for your e-mail account.?"she said
"Hammerhead2000."I said
"Thank you."she said and  left the room.
"Something doesn't seem right.I'll find out later."I said and went back to sleep

Regan's Pov

Ow.Okay okay fine.Regan here.
Hamilton is forceing me to tell you what happened.
So heres goes nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quietly shut the door to Ham's room.
I ran downstairs and found Madison on the computer.
"Did you get it?"she asked
"Yep."I said
"What is it?"she asked
"Hammerhead2000."I said
She quickly typed it in.
There were a few messages.
One from Amy,5 from Sinead,and one from Madison?
.I looked at her.
"He took my soccer ball away from me and this was the only way to get his attetion.
I shruged.
"Ohh click  that one."I said poknting to one of  the messages from Sinead.
Madison clicked on it.
Whoa didn't see that coming.

Madison's Pov

My turn.
~~~~~~~~~

I read the message like three times  just to make sure I was actully reading it.

It read
         Dear Ham,
Oh yes.Yes I will go out with you.Should we meet somewhere?Italy,California,Denver.I don't know.Oh I have to go.Bye Ham love you.

♥Love♥
                                                Sinead

See I so did not see that coming.
Then Ham came downstairs.
Busted.

• Posted at:

Ria :~) 

pun enthusiast

Front sm

phoenixfire225

aka EagleAqua117

Cool!
  • Posted at:

CHASE

I may be a

Whovian, Son of Zeus, Ravenclaw Chaser, Eye of Thoth, Janus Spy…

But I’ll always be the one behind your back.

Firebirds forever!

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

aka BloodhoundBaseball101

*Her
Not his, dangit! 
  • Posted at:

Wanna read a PJ fan fic? Here ya go: /44971

What branch is epic? All of them!

Official son of Hades, and Earth bender.

Check out this RP! /45348

Front sm

bookishactor12

aka EmeraldTiger235

This is awesome! Very nice starter.

Here is mine. (I know that it might seem cliche at first, but please read on. Hopefully it will make you laugh.) :)

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Coincidentally, the only thing the twins sought after to do when they weren't running in triathlons, playing their sports (or ballet), or trying to constantly one-up each other in gym class, was terrorizing their older brother on every occasion they thought was convenient.

Hamilton got a helping of their pranks when he woke up one morning to find toothpaste squirted and matted into his hair.

Other times it would be that Madison would paint the weights he used for training a shimmery pink coat, or Reagan would snap a picture of a stuffed animal that she'd bought and post it online, declaring it to be Hamilton's "favorite". The caption that time had read, "My lovely Princess Speckle Bottoms". Hamilton had had to stay home for a week to wallow in his sorrows without anyone from school harassing him about it.

Then there was that time they had sprayed silly-string all over his Junior High 1st Place football trophy….

But Hamilton had to digress. It was sad how much one email could ruin your life in less than a minute.

Hamilton was studying for the High School Social Studies Test he'd been dreading all week, yearning for some way he could get out of it and maybe toss around the football with himself (Eisenhower was out of town with his wife on a trip to a Fitness campus that could potentially kill whoever participated in its long-feared events).

Madison and Reagan were still in the house, but who could tell where?

That had been Hamilton's first mistake.

"Note to Self;" he would recall many times afterwards, "Never let sisters out of sight again; especially not with your laptop in a vulnerable place".

The kitchen table---was that where the sounds were coming from?

Hamilton pinched his pencil between his thumb and other fingers and let out a steamy exhale of breath. With what he would possibly be able to accomplish without his sisters making noise like a bunch of stampeding elephants, he might've already earned his Masters Degree and made it out of College by now.

"Not B., That's a trick question. It's D. Circle D." he coaxed himself in his head, trying to concentrate on his multiple choice question on the test paper.

Nope. It's wasn't happening.

It wasn't that the test was hard, but a few thumps, scuffles, and giggles coming from downstairs prevented him from thinking with a clear head.

"D. D. D."

A roar of giggles chorused from downstairs, and Hamilton dropped his pencil and stood up.

The guffaws were floating up as Hamilton bounded downstairs. He stopped short and looked in complete fury at Madison and Reagan leaning over his laptop on the kitchen table.

"What are you doing?" he demanded, leaping over to see what on earth was so hilarious. The noises didn't even matter anymore.

"Check it out, Romeo," Reagan chortled, even as Hamilton shoved her out of the seat. Madison was trying to catch her breath.

"Hey. Guess who thinks Ekats are superb and has a crush on a certain one of them!" Madison crowed, not bothering to wipe the grin off her face when Hamilton pushed her away.

"What do you m-"

Hamilton stopped as an autosaved draft of an email popped up onto his screen.

"What did you do?!" he roared in a frantic swirl of fear.

He looked at the message. He recognized the email address by the last name: Starling. The message that followed was from him. He had not written it.

To an extraordinary Ekat,

I think it's time to let you know how much I appreciate your genius. I've never met someone so brilliant, radiant or charming like you. I can't imagine a world without your suburb mind to make it better.

Sincerely Yours,
   Hamilton Holt

He almsot exploded.

It was like the red on his cheeks was burning him from the intense chagrin he was already enduring. Beads of nervous sweat trickled down.

"Are you out of your minds?!" he cried, almost slugging both of them for how hard they were giggling.

"'To an extraordinary Ekat'," Reagan said in between howling laughs.

"'I've never met someone so brilliant-'" gasped Madison, chortling and wiping a little tear from her eye.

"You are in so much trouble of you sent that," threatened Hamilton, about ready to pull his hair out.

"What, you think we wrote that for no reason?" Madison questioned while chuckling.

"Of course we sent it!" Reagan exclaimed, then burst into stitches again.

"What?" Hamilton shouted. He must have heard wrong.

But the computer had already autosaved it and….

Message Sent, was the little announcement on the screen.

His whole world was melting in one boiling cauldron of embarrassment, fear, and anger at that moment.

"You. Are. So. Dead." he seethed, barely able to take his eyes off the screen.

"Aw, c'mon!" Reagan protested, still snickering. "Don't tell me you don't think that's funny!"

"I'm splitting my sides, can't you see?" he groaned as he collapsed on the surface of the table, head in his hands.

His face must have been the color of a spring cherry by now. He was emitting heat, he could've sworn, by the way he was sweating.

"Maybe Sinead will think it's sweet!" Madison joked brightly, prompting Reagan to try to hold down her smirk as Hamilton gazed murderously at them.

"This is not funny! Every day it's something else! Well, you have gone way past the line-"

Hamilton didn't really realize how much time had gone by since the email was sent until the phone rang with a piercing cry.

He grabbed it and stuck his ear into it, more than enraged by now. He didn't need anyone else calling him right now. Any other time…..

"Hello? Hamilton?" the voice asked. Hamilton almost knocked over the table with how fast he stood up.

"Ted?" he squeaked, not daring to bring his voice up above there. Reagan and Madison heard him and their delighted faces dropped.

"Hi…." Ted trailed off. Hamilton would put his money on this being the most awkward moment of his life.

"Ted, what's wrong?" Hamilton asked, still on edge.

"Um, did you send an email to me, Hamilton?"

Hamilton flinched so badly that the phone almost slipped from his grasp.

"That went to you?" he gasped.

"Well, uh….yeah."

Ted sounded so flustered that Hamilton felt his discomfort like a beam of fire on his equally flustered face.

"Look, I didn't…I mean, I-I, my sisters…"

He was in what Jonah would call a "funk". Words fled away from his mouth as he stumbled around for what to say.

Madison and Reagan rechecked the email on the screen. Reagan's face dropped.

"The address isn't Sinead's!" she wailed. "It's Ted's!"

Madison looked rosy as she formed her lips into a grim, wincing line. "Oopsie."

"Hey, dude, don't worry," Ted assured, still sounded embarrassed but with a faint trace of amusement in his voce. "I know that was meant for Sinead."

"But, me sisters-I-I mean, I didn't write it!" Hamilton insisted.

"Yeah. I kind of figured that too. Definitely a computer hack."

A pause, because Hamilton was still floundering with words.

"Madison and Reagan?" Ted guessed, chuckling. "I thought you were the computer genius of the family. But even I know you wouldn't write that."

"Why?" he barely managed to rasp. Should he be offended by Ted's tone?

"You're a Tomas. You just wouldn't. Not even to my sister, Hamilton. Tomas just don't."

The line cut and Hamilton gripped the receiver with white knuckles.

Yep. He was going to have some revenge for his sisters.

But somehow it was still offensive.

Oh well, the Ekat could think what he wanted. Still, though, Hamilton was depressed that he would have to get over this by himself; there was no way on earth he was telling his dad about this one.
  • Posted at:

~Hannah~

-1 Peter 4:8

<3

Home is behind, the world ahead,

And there are many paths to tread

Through shadows to the edge of night,

Until the stars are all alight.

Then world behind and home ahead,

We'll wander back and home to bed...

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

"I can't belive it!" Reagen said.

"I know right!?" Madison replied.

"Hamlton LIKES Sinead!" They both said at the same time.

There where like 90 e-mails from her all with one subject line. Hey Hammy! Hows my favorite Tomas? Reagen and Madison heard footsteps. They slamed the laptop closed and dove in the closet.

"I heard you two in here!" Hamilton yelled, "Come out now!"

He walked to the closet door and opened it.

"There you are! What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing." They both said and ran out the room.

Hamilton turned and looked at his computer. I had put a book on top of it to make shure I new if the  girls got on. Oh great! He opened the laptop and saw that all his e-mails to and from Sinead had been looked at.

"MADISON! REAGEN!" He yelled. "You are so DEAD!"

• Posted at:

Jess

GOODBYE EVERONE! I am no longer apart of this AWESOME Message Bord! :(

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Amazing! Fanfic prompts! Reminds me of Peter Lerangis' prompts last year! :-D
 Hamilton Holt thought that he had the two most annoying sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. It was on a bright summer morning that they ambushed him during his early morning exercises.
"You are planning to go to UCB? A Tomas going to a place for nerds?" Madison sneered. Hamilton blushed as he looked around for signs of his dad. He wasn't there. Good. "How did you know that?"
"We hac-". Reagan clamped her hand on her sister's mouth. "Er, nothing." she said."It's a secret.".
Hamilton couldn't resist himself. "And what about the fact that you are taking ballet classes? Isn't that not Tomas behavior?" he asked. "We both agree to keep quiet about this from dad."
"Keep what from me?" came Eisenhower's voice from behind Hamilton.
"Nothing", Hamilton said. He cursed silently. Why did he have to come here now? He thought.

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Got it!
  • Posted at:

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

Hamilton walked into his room still in his football jersey. Practice was ended early today after Hamilton accidently broke his friend, Sam Salvatore's, arms. He tossed his duffel bag to the floor and looked up. Regan and Madison were leaning over his computer.
  "What are you doing?" Hamilton asked.
  "NOTHING!" Reagan shouted quickly, a bit too quickly.
  Hamilton knew something was up. He shoved the twins out of the way so he could see what they were doing. They ran out the door in a hurry. Hamilton's face turned as red a tomato. Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account.
  He burst out running after them. He stopped in the middle of the hall. Where did those two go? They couldn't have gotten far. Reagan and Madison may be the fastest kids in their grade, but Hamilton was faster.
  "GET BACK HERE!!!!!" Hamilton shouted.
  Hamilton ran into the living room looking for them. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the twins run outside. Hamilton ran out after them. There was a black van that just drove up to the curb. The van's door flung open and the twins climbed in.
  The van's window rolled down and there was a flash. Hamilton rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the spots. By the time Hamilton could see clearly again, the van was gone. Hamilton sighed, he'll get them later. They'll have to come home sooner or later.
  Later that day, Madison and Reagan came home. What was strange was that they were wearing completely different outfits than earlier. Hamilton had thought all afternoon how he could get them back. He decided to pummel them right as they came through the door.
  "You're going to pay for hacking into my email account!!!!" Hamilton shouted.
  "What are you talking about? I haven't hacked you're email!" Reagan protested.
  "I had detention for stuffing some nerd in a locker, so it couldn't have been me." Madison said.
  Hamilton paused, confused. Madison couldn't have been in detention, she was here at home hacking his email. Hamilton's mother walked in, well actually jogged into the room with groceries in her hands. She put them on the table and started to put them away.
  "Mom, Reagan and Madison hacked my email!" Hamilton accused.
  "They couldn't have. I just picked Reagan up from ballet and Madison up from detention." Mary-Todd said.
  Hamilton dropped his fist. He knew it had to be Madison and Reagan but they claim they haven't been home since this morning. It was them, it had to be them, right? Hamilton wasn't so sure anymore.
  "I-I saw them in my room. I caught them in mid act! They ran outside and climbed into a black van. Someone inside the van took my picture and they drove off!" Hamilton explained.
  "Could have been someone who looked like us?" Madison asked.
  In normal families that question may never ever come up, but the Holts aren't a normal family. They belong to a bigger family of spies, murders, and backstabbers. The idea that it could have been someone else disguised at them wasn't unusal. In truth it made more sense than anything else.
  Reagan looked at Hamilton in the eyes. He knew what she was thinking. They've been trying to forget it ever since it happened. But it's kinda hard to forget it.
  "It can't be them. Amy assured us that the Vespers were destroyed. Plus why would they need to get to my computer to hack my email." Hamilton assured his sister.
  "Should we call Amy?" Madison asked.
  "Not now. Amy said that she was going to the beach with Dan, Atticus, and Jake and didn't want to be bothered unless there's an emergency. This isn't an emergency. It's probably a prank set up by someone." Hamilton said.
  They all agreed that it probably was a prank. If it happens again than they would call Amy. Hamilton was still wasn't sure if it was a prank or not. Whoever it was wanted something from his email.
  • Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

Front sm

bluewolf406

aka BlueWolf481

IT ALL STARTED WHEN HE ACED HIS ACT'S. THEY HACKED INTO HIS E-MAIL ACCOUNT TO SEE IF NED TED OR SINEAD HAD HELPED HACK INTO THE SCHOOL WEBSITE. NOTHING. THEY CHECKED HIS TRASH BOX. STILL NOTHING. SO THEY  TOLD THEIR FATHER AND HE WENT WHACKO. HE TOLD HAMILTON THAT HE NEEDED TO STOP SPENDING TIME SITTING AROUND A DESK AND START SPENING MORE TIME AROUND A PUNCHING BAG. HAMILTON FELT BAD BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GET INTO HARVARD OR YALE OR SOME REALLY GOOD COLLEGE. 
                                                                          TO BE CONTINUED... 

• Posted at:

B.J AKA BLUE WOLF 406

Baptist. Homeschooled. Redneck through and through. Homestate: Louisiana.

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

Awesomesauce! 

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying littler sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account.
It all started at football practice.
They we're so close to the state finals and coach was really pushing them. And also he announced that because their other team mate, Cole Ither, had broken his legs playing frisibee with Madison Holt (don't ask) and had to be replaced. And coach decied to replace him with a girl named Sarah Drakes. She was pretty but still. She had light brown her tied back into a ponytail, soft brown eyes, tan skin, and she was almost as tall as he was. He only had about three or four inches on her. 
And to make matters worse Hamilton was in charge of training her which put him on one side of the field instead of the field where his friends where practicing.
"Crap!" He muttered under his breath.
"You got somthing to share, Holt?" Coach shouted.
"No!" Ham replied.
"No what?" Coach demanded.
" No sir!" Ham corrected himself.
"So what do I have to do Ham?" Sarah asked sweetly.
"First we need to get something straight. One, don't ever call me Ham. It's Hamilton. Second drop the sweet girl act. Don't play dumb with me. And third drop and give me twenty!"
She soluted him like he was a general.
"Yes, sir!" She shouted. Then she started her pushups. 
*One week later*
Soon Sarah was possibably better at football then Hamilton himself was. She really proved herself worthy of everyone. On top of that Hamilton felt himself falling love with her.
"So want to come over to my house for dinner?" Hamilton asked her after practice.
She smiled at him.
"Sure!"
Ham grinned and walked with her to his car. Which was a Itailyn sports car.
"Wow, nice car!" She said smiling.
"Thanks, I got it for... for my last birthday." He answered. He had to bite his lower lip. That was a total lie. He had gotten it after the whole Vesper thing and Fiske instisted on buying cars that could drive pretty fast.    "Cool," Sarah said smiling. 
Ham grinned at her again and took her bag from her shoulders to dump it in the trunk of the car.
Then he opened the car door for her.
"Oh what a gentleman," she said snickering.
"WHy thank you," he said and added a mock bow.
She laughed which was the most beautiful thing Ham ever heard.
*At Hams house*
The minute they walked in together Madison and Reagan surronded them.
"Ooooh Hammy got a girlfriend," Madison said making kissy noises.
"She's not my girlfriend," Hamilton snapped at her.
"She's pretty," Regan said.
"Whats this about my Hamilton having a girlfriend?" Mary-Todd asked appearing from the hallway followed by Eisenhower. 
Hamilton shot his younger sisters a death glare than turned to his mom.
"Mom, Dad  this is my friend Sarah, Sarah this is my mom and my dad." He said introducing them.
They shook hands firmly.
"Well you must be starving Sarah, come in. It's Pizza night!" Mary-Todd said cheerfully. 
"Great!" Sarah said smiling.
About thirty mintues later the the door bell rang.
"Wisconsin Pizza!" Someone called.
Both Reagan and Madison to the door. A minute later they came back holding ten boxes extra large cheesy pizza.
While they all ate Madison would not shut up about them. She kept asking random questions like,
"Whens the wedding?"
"Is Hamilton a good kisser?"
"Where did you meet her?"
"Why are you a weirdo?"
The last one was from Hamilton.
"Shut up Hammy," Madison snapped.
"Yes, Maddy." Hamilton retorted.
Madison's face turned bright red.
"You swore you would never call me that!" She thundered. Soon there was whole war going on between Hamilton, Madison, and Reagan.
After they all calmed down Ham took Sarah outside to practice a bit more. Then it was time for her to leave.
'' Here's my email address if you ever want to talk," Sarah said writing it on his palm after he dropped her off. That night they both spended all night emailing each other.
*Next morning*
Hamilton went to football practice and Madison was still mad about the whole Maddy thing.So an idea formed into her head for reavange.
She went to go find her sister.
Reagan was in her room dancing to whatever music she was listening to on her iPod.
"Yo, Reagan," Maddison called. Stepping into her room 
Reagan didn't hear her and kept dancing.
"Reagan!" Maddison yelled.
Still no responce. 
Then Maddison stomped over to her and pulled the earbuds out of her sister's ears. And yelled "REAGAN I NEED YOUR HELP!"
"OW!" Reagan said angrily shoving her sister away. "What do you want?" 
"I need your help getting back at Ham for yesterday! I need you to hack into his email account to see what he, and that Saara person we're saying."
"Why should I help you? And I think it was Sarah."
"Please Reagan!" Maddison pleaded. "All do your chores for a week!"
"Two," Reagan said.
"Done!"
*In Ham's room*
It didn't take long for Reagan to hack into her brother's email. And she, and Madison had good laugh at his email address which was hammer_hammer@aol.com (*FAKE MODS*). 
Cracking up Maddison hooted, "That's seriously his email?"
"Apperently," Reagan said still cracking up.
Then things got juicy. One of the emails read:
To:Sportsgirl28@gmail.com
Sent: July 19th 2013 at 10:59 pm
Subject: Hey
Wow impressive. Your one oft he most prettiest football players I've ever seen!
To: Hammer_hammer@aol.com
Sent: July 19th 2013 at 11:05 pm
Subject: Hey
And your one of the hottest  
Reagan and Maddison were laughing so hard they didn't hear Hamilton come in. 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He demanded.
The twins looked at each other and then ran for their lives. 
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

Front sm

dreamtimegray11

aka AstronomyBlue30

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. Because honestly, while a little sibling rivalry never hurt anybody (well, maybe a little bit), there is an imaginary line that little sisters must never cross. Ever. And what did his little sisters do? They cross the line! They cross the one very specific line that one is never supposed to cross. What did he need to do? Put up imaginary signs around the imaginary line saying: “Hey, don’t hack my email”? No! It was an unwritten rule. Meaning that imaginary signs around an imaginary line were completely and totally unnecessary. Not to mention unreadable.

Hacking his email and invading his privacy wasn’t enough though. Oh no. They had to go and change his username from the_hammer to im_a_idiot, and change his tottaly awesome profile picture to a obviously photoshopped image of him, just waking up, holding a teddy bear wearing one of those cartoon-style dunce caps. Yup, photoshopped. (He should have known to lock his door before going to sleep)

Of course, just to rub imaginary salt into the imaginary wound, they decided to send imaginary emails from his account. Wait- no. The emails were real. It was the wound, salt, signs, and line that weren’t. Now how on Earth they got the impression that he would be perfectly fine with them sending out an email to everyone on his contact list saying:

a) he hated their guts

b)he wanted to kill them

or c) all of the above

was beyond him. Maybe they got an imaginary letter that said he was okay with it. And maybe it was an imaginary forgery?

He looked back at his inbox. 98 new messages, all of them from people that “he” had emailed. First, he would have to explain to everyone on this list, preferably not in person (some of the people his sisters emailed were often very heavily armed), that he had not sent that email. Then, he would have to show his sisters how to really hack an email account, and it’s always best to teach by example. Or is it lead by example? In any case, Reagan and Madison were going to have quite the angry horde on their hands. Who said revenge isn't sweet?

• Posted at:

dreamtimegray11 aka AstronomyBlue30

Ravenclaw and Ekat

Thats it. Like, 100% Ekat. Not 50% Ekat and 50% some other branch. Ekat. That's all I got.

I AM AN AWESOME NERD!

Front sm

dreamtimegray11

aka AstronomyBlue30

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying little sisters on the planet. And that was before they hacked his email account. Because honestly, while a little sibling rivalry never hurt anybody (well, maybe a little bit), there is an imaginary line that little sisters must never cross. Ever. And what did his little sisters do? They cross the line! They cross the one very specific line that one is never supposed to cross. What did he need to do? Put up imaginary signs around the imaginary line saying: “Hey, don’t hack my email”? No! It was an unwritten rule. Meaning that imaginary signs around an imaginary line were completely and totally unnecessary. Not to mention unreadable.

Hacking his email and invading his privacy wasn’t enough though. Oh no. They had to go and change his username from the_hammer to im_a_idiot, and change his tottaly awesome profile picture to a obviously photoshopped image of him, just waking up, holding a teddy bear wearing one of those cartoon-style dunce caps. Yup, photoshopped. (He should have known to lock his door before going to sleep)

Of course, just to rub imaginary salt into the imaginary wound, they decided to send imaginary emails from his account. Wait- no. The emails were real. It was the wound, salt, signs, and line that weren’t. Now how on Earth they got the impression that he would be perfectly fine with them sending out an email to everyone on his contact list saying:

a) he hated their guts

b)he wanted to kill them

or c) all of the above

was beyond him. Maybe they got an imaginary letter that said he was okay with it. And maybe it was an imaginary forgery?

He looked back at his inbox. 98 new messages, all of them from people that “he” had emailed. First, he would have to explain to everyone on this list, preferably not in person (some of the people his sisters emailed were often very heavily armed), that he had not sent that email. Then, he would have to show his sisters how to really hack an email account, and it’s always best to teach by example. Or is it lead by example? In any case, Reagan and Madison were going to have quite the angry horde on their hands. Who said revenge isn't sweet?

• Posted at:

dreamtimegray11 aka AstronomyBlue30

Ravenclaw and Ekat

Thats it. Like, 100% Ekat. Not 50% Ekat and 50% some other branch. Ekat. That's all I got.

I AM AN AWESOME NERD!

Front sm

blizzardhorse64

aka BlizzardHorse6

Hamilton Holt thought he had the two most annoying sisters on the planet. And that was  beforethey hacked his e-mail account. It all started at the breakfast table. The last double chocolate custard filled donut  lay  on the  plate. Every Holt kid's eye was at the middle of that table. And that's when his arm shot out and grabbed it. Madison and Reagen immediatly burst into whiney tears. "Hamilton took the last donut!" was all that could be heard among the wails. When no one came to their rescue they whispered for a second and stormed off to their room. Supposedly. A few hours later, when Ham went to check and see if he had gotten an e-mail from The National Fluffy Kitty Society yet. He enthusiastically read through every last bit and found out he would get an exclusive tour! Ham went to school the next day wotha smile on his face. "Bro, what up? Why you so happy?" one of Ham's friends asked. "Did you get accepted to The Fluffy Bunny Society, too." Two very familar snickers came from behind the closet door. "Reagen, Madison, you will pay for this!!!" Hamilton's voice echoed through the hallways as he turned as red as a tomato and walked off to class. "Sweet revenge." Reagen whispered from the coat closet. 
  • Posted at:

blizzardhorse64 aka blizzardhorse6

RELAX, BREATHE EASY, YOUR LIVES JUST GOT EASIER, CAUSE BLIZZARDHORSE64 IS HERE!!!

Proud Christian

Owner of 2 Adorable Guinea Pigs

Percy Jackson Rules!!!!

The 39 Clues Lover

Lucian Love!

Go Infinity Ring!

Front sm

isisdawn16

aka CobraSnake92

Madison and Regan sat at Regan's computer.
"Oh. My. Gosh," Madison said as she read the E-Mail. The E-Mail was not her's or her sister's, but her older brother Hamilton's. Regan had hacked his account, he mostly sent messages to BrilliantEkat27. His most  resent read:
Hey, where were you yesterday? I really missed you. 

And the reply read:

Sorry, I had to help my brother's with another college aplication. I will come over any time though... or you could come here, but I do want to talk, and I miss you too

Then there brother had said:

Hey, Sinead don't worry, we will get together sometime, maybe we can go see a movie... Love ya'
-Ham  

"Do you know what this means?" Regan asked.
"Yeah," Madison said and smirked. "Our brother is secretly dating Sinead Starling..."

TBC 
  • Posted at:

K. Michaelis-Pierce

Sebastian Michaelis is mine!

(My Butler That Is)

---

Piercer

Join the Council: /62616

---

"Once Something Is Truely Lost, It Can Never Return"

~Ciel Phantomhive~

---

Twin Sister of TideSong9 AKA Nyla Michaelis-Pierce

Front sm

bashfulbookish6

aka BashfulBeliever2

It  was nothing unusual when Hamilton found that he's room was searched through. His mom for dirty clothes on landry day. He day searching for a weight-lift or what - not. But it was unusal that they would use his computer.

He should have suspected that Reagan and Madison had been through his room. His room was cleaner than usual.

"Hmm... that's odd,"Hamilton muttered to no one in particular.

"MOM!"he shouted through his open door. "Did you or dad use my computer?"

"No!" she shouted in reply." Why would you ask?"

He didn't  answer back. It was odd enough that his parents hadn't  been in his room yet because the door was shut when he came in. It was strange.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-
"Do you think he know yet?" Madison asked her twin sister Reagan.

They had constrcuted a brilliant paln for reveange after Hamilton had pranked them a few weeks ago.(The prank had invloed sryup, feathers, and two girls. This resulted with Reagan and Madison taking seven showers)

"Not yet,"Reagan whispered in reply.

They were both hoping that what Amy told them to do worked. If they had done everything right it should be impossible to trace who hacked his e-mail account.

"You sure you sent it to everybody?"Madison asked.

"I'm positive. Now be quiet! I can hear Ham coming this way."

"Hi Reagan. Hi Madison. Have you been in my room today?" He asked seeming as if he were in a rush.

"Ewwwww!" Madison let out a un-Madisonish cry. "No that's gross!"

"Okay then,"he said freaked by her cry."But if know who did you'll tell me right?"

"Right!" both girls said in unison.

"'Kay then catch you two later then,"he said.

When he was gone both girls grinned evily to them selves. He was so easy to trick.
Hamilton's phone started to ring. His ringtone the song "Party Rock Anthem" blared in full volume.

It was Dan Cahill.

Hamilton answered,"Hey Dan. What's up?"

"Nothing major , but there's something you shoul really see. I'm forwarding it to your email right now."

Hamilton went back to his room checked and checked his email.

It was odd the message was marked as ' Hamilton's Diary'.

He clicked it and loe and behold it was his diary published and sent to all of his contacts.

"Your sisters sent me this,"Dan said.

His sisters! He should have known!

"How do you know?"he asked Dan curious on how he knew this.

"Amy fessed to me that she taught Reagan how to hack emails and that she helped plan all this."

Hamilton sighed. His diary was personal. He wrote things in it that he hadn't told anyone before. Like that he was scared of the dark or the he had a crush on Sinead Starling.

"Thanks for telling me, Dan,"Hamilton said sounding defeated.

"No prob. But if I were you I wouldn't show up for the reunion."

They both hung up.

Hamilton made three things certain; he was not going to the next reunion, Reagan and Madison were dead to him and the world, and he was going avoid Sinead Starling for the rest of his life.

THE END
  • Posted at:

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

1 , , 3 ... 15 , 16 , 17