Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

I found out that Mr.Fantastic's last name is Richard,so my name in the story is know Monica Richards. =D
~Monica 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

I don't no what to say,but I can say that was awesome!!! Yes,I noticed that your dad was Captin America but I like Green Arrow better!! This story is going great. All right Arron it's your turn.

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Football playerSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, Spartan and Disney INFINITEER

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

That was AWESOME Arron! I will post mine really soon! 
-Timothy
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Timothy's POV
"Meet me at the watch tower," I told the young heros. I flew at the speed of sound back home.
This was the best day of my life!!! I was finally going to see the watch tower for the first time!! But the feeling did not last long. When I got home my dad was in the living room with my mom. "Where have you been?" she asked."It's past 3:00," my dad said in a angry voice. I looked up at the clock it said 3:30. So I said it's no big deal right?!! I new I had gone over the line. "If you ever,ever talk in that voice again you will be in so much trouble!!" he said in a really loud voice. "Why will you not talk about your superhero days?" I asked. "Because I do not want to!! Now go to the watch tower like Green Arrow told you to,"he said in a more calmer voice. So there I was entering the tower,it was so cool!! There were so many workers and superheros,some I knew some from the news,others not so much. Just as I was going to the contol room an alarm went off. I ran to the control room,inside were Green Arrow,Invisible Girl,Mega Claw,War Women,Star Fire 2,Shadow Cat and their parents. Some of the best super heros alive! There parents are awesome! "What's going on?" I asked Green Arrow. 
Before he could answer a worker ran in. "We just found out all the super villians have united!" he said.
Were dead,I thought. 

Your turn Jess!
-Timothy 
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Branch: Lucian

Jess's POV

"We just found out all the super villians have united." someone said.

Everyone looked worried about this. Even my dad! That made me worried. My mom was a former super villian so she knew most of them. I turned to her, "Mom," I said, "Does that inclued scarlet wich?" I asked. Wanda was my Best friend, and I knew her dad was a super villian.

"No I don't think so. Rember she's worked with your dad before."

"I guess your right."

"Alrigh everyone. Settle down. All the parents of the heros aprove?" Green Arow said.

All the parents noded. 

"Good good. Then one parent from each hero please stay here."

Dad stayed mom had to go to a meeting at the school. She was the princable. I homeschooled with my dad. It was easyer so that way I wouldn't have homework and I could practice my powers.

"Alright. Now lets start training." Green Arow said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright How was that?

~Jess Cahill Kabra A.K.A. War Woman~
  • Posted at:

Jess

GOODBYE EVERONE! I am no longer apart of this AWESOME Message Bord! :(

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

can I still join? I will finish it later

Name: Roxxiane "Roxy" Ria (fake last name)
Superhero name:Opalin
Looks:
Powers:control elements,
Flaws: (Has to have at least one)
Costume:
Parents: Dad is wolverine, (but doesn't know mom)
Back story:
Other: (Anything that I am forgetting)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I'm sorry Alana,you have to change your dad because Arron and Jess's dad is Wolverine and Mystique. But you can still be part of my story. You can be right after Arron!! We are in the Wachtower by now. Jess: That was a great POV!!! Your turn sis!!! By the way my name is Timothy.
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Monica's POV

"So which one of you are staying?" I asked my parents. "I will stay," my dad said. "I'll go back home," my mom said. "Remember that Johnny and Ben are staying for dinner,Ben texted me and said he just got to our house a few minutes ago." I hugged my mom good bye and so did my dad. My mom left. I looked at the other heros. I remembered seeing Shadow Cat,War Women,Star Fire 2 and Mega Tron at partys for heros,but that was it. I didn't know who the other boy was though,I had over heard him saying that he didn't know his dad was Wolverine,so his sister must be Jess. I didn't know anybodys secret identities either. "Okay then," Green Arrow said. "Invisible Girl,you go first." In front of me was a stage that looked like the type boxers use. I climbed in. Five robots came out of the floor and started shooting bullets at me. I made a energy field and started walking towards them. I looked at one of the robots and with my mind powers I slamed him into the floor. I turned invisible and got rid of my energy field. I sneaked up on two of them then slamed them together. Three down,two to go. I flew over the robots and with my mind powers I picked them up. Then I slamed them into a wall. I flew down and got out of the ring. "Good," Green Arrow said. "It's your turn Star Fire 2," he said. 

Your turn Star Fire 2! :D
~Monica 
  • Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

blackhurricane47

aka LightningBulldog10

My dad is already wolverine.
  • Posted at:

.... Too long ....

Front sm

ivoryangel148

aka AmethystButterfly724

Annalise/ Star Fire’s POV                

I looked around at my surroundings; I was in the Watch Tower.  It was HUGE!! I still couldn’t believe I was there. I mean I had been in the Watch Tower before, but I was alone with uncle. This time it was different, I was surrounded by many superheroes; and this time I could call myself one! 

I was proud of myself, this was what my parents wanted for me to do! I was following in their footsteps!

Green Arrow interrupted my thoughts. “Your turn Star Fire” I blinked twice.

“It’s already my turn?” I ask myself. It felt like we just started. Invisible Girl had finished pretty fast.
      “Sure” I said. I stepped into the training platform. I was used to these exercises; my uncle had me training all the time.

As soon as I stepped in a figure appeared I front of me. It resembled Death Stroke. He started shooting at me. I dodged the bullets by flight. I threw a dozen starbolts at him which he evaded with ease.
      I swore under my breath, why was this so difficult? Usually in one of Bruce’s simulators I could easily win. “Concentrate Annalise” I told myself. I ran towards him and flipped him then threw a boomerang (don’t ask, Bruce makes me carry them where ever I go) at his head. The figure then disappeared. I beat it!                

Green Arrow helped me out of the platform. “Good job Anna” he said.
I smiled at him.
      “Thanks!” I said happily.

I sat down in the middle of Invisible Girl and War Women. I had met them briefly at a superhero meeting, but I didn’t know them that well. I smiled broadly. “Hi, my name is Annalise! What are your names?” I whispered. 
       Before they could answer Oliver then looked at Shadow Cat. “Sweetie, you go next” She nodded and headed towards the training platform.
****************************************************************************************************************************

That was really bad, sorry!  BTW, just Star Fire is fine :).  Your turn Shadow Cat =D!!

~Claire 
  • Posted at:

ivoryangel148 aka AmethystButterfly724

Claire

Proud Christian

Janus

Daughter of Apollo

Jesus Freak

:) 

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

@Claire
That was not bad,that was great!
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

bashfulbookish6

aka BashfulBeliever2

McKenzie/Shadow Cat's POV
 "Sweetie, you go next,"Dad said.
  I nodded. I wanted to whine and tell my dad not to baby me.
  My dad helped me up stage. I could easily do it by myself, but I was my daddy's little girl. So, he helped me anyway.
  When I stepped up on stage a figure stepped in front of me. It was Harley Quinn. She gave a twisted smile. She pulled out her guns and began shooting. I doged her first round(and most likely her last round) of bullets. I immedently switched to camoflauge mode. Meaning that I turned invisible. She then decided to get throwing her knives out. 
   I bit back the urge to rolle my eyes.
   "Focus, Mack,"I muttered to myself.
    Harley threw her first throwing knife. She couldn't see me, but she had a good idea of where I was standing. She threw the knife so close to where I was that it cut my jacket, deep enough that it cut my arm.
    I bit my cheeck to keep me from screaming. Normally, when I was trainging in one of my dad or mom's simulators I fought against Killer Frost or Deathstroke.
    "Come out, come out, wherever you are,"she said tauntlingly.
    Before she could react, I gave her a swift kick in the stomach. She let out a groan. I then gave her a nerve pinch.  She let out another moan. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she disappeared.
    I beat the simulator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My dad was frowning.
    "You performed well, dear,"my mom (Black Canary) said.
    I beamed at her. I didn't care what the others thought. I only needed my parents approval.
    "Did you get touched by a knife?"my dad asked in a small voice.
    "Um? Yes?"I replied hesitantly.
    "If this were real life, there would be blood. There would be pain!"Dad shouted.
    "Dad! I'm sorry!" I excalimed defenisvly.
    "Sorry doesn't cut it! The knife could be poision on the knife. You could be hallucanating!"   
    Dad was shouting now. I was starting to think that he ws starting to care to much.
    "Honey, calm down,"Mom said to my Dad soothingly."She did well. Especially due to her lack of training. You need to calm down."
    "Thanks McKenzie,"Mom said." Mega Claw, it's your turn."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope this was okay! Mega Claw, your turn!                  
  • Posted at:

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Your turn Arron!! Arron if Fireycode1 dose not write her form it will be my turn after you.   

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

blackhurricane47

aka LightningBulldog10

Sorry I took so long. I went to a Texas Rangers game with my friend and spent the night at his house.
As we were aproching the watch tower I wondered to myself if I would be right to do this, after all I was new to the hero buisness and I was a little nervous and then I saw the watch tower.
OH MY STARS! I thought to myself. The watch tower was massive. Then after a few seconds of waiting we were there I was so amazed at all the surroundings. Then it came to me!
If I want to be a better hero I'll need to train. So I asked my sister if she'd help me train.
She said not right now, mabye later.
Okay I said.
So I went around the watch tower making frineds discovering and stuff like that.
So finnaly I asked somebody where the training room was they said right over there.
Thanks. I said
So after a little training I went to my sister and asked so now can you help me train.
Sorry bro we just found out that all the villans are uniting.
Well lets go I said.
Oh no she replied you stay here.
Fine. I said but I won't enjoy it.

Hope that was good.
  • Posted at:

.... Too long ....

Front sm

blackhurricane47

aka LightningBulldog10

Sorry I didn't read the pov's before mine and I've already posted it so I will just make another one Sorry=s
  • Posted at:

.... Too long ....

Front sm

blackhurricane47

aka LightningBulldog10

Green I was really nervous and then I heard green arrow say that it was my turn. So I went up and took out my claws and said before we start can you go easier on me this is my second time doing this.
Nope Green arrow said.
Rats I said Oh well bring it on.
So they started a little easy they took the inermedite robots. I slashed though them all. I thought to myself piece of cake this should be easy so then they took out the hard robots They were so annoying I just got so angry and turned Invisable. The robots couldn't see me then SLASH one of them were down SLASH another then right before I slashed the last one my invisabilaty wore off so it attacked me again But I took it down.
After they were done I asked Green arrow were my bedroom was.
Over there he said.
Thank you you won't be seeing me till tomarrow.
Evreyone laghed.

Hope you liked that.

• Posted at:

.... Too long ....

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Sorry, was on camping trip.

Name: Roxxiane Ria (fake last name)
Superhero name:Roxy
Personality:intelligent, hardworking, sarcastic, athletic, sassy, witty, helpful, major rebel, prankster, mysterious, 
Looks: caramel hair with natural streaks of red(fire), sea green(water) brown(earth) blue(sky and air)Powers:control elements,
Flaws: is extremely afraid of spiders
Costume: doesn't have one yet. She is looking for another person like her.(besides Raina) 
Parents: Doesn't know parents, thinks she was orphan, stays with regular family until she learns her power. Then goes off by herself.
Back story:Doesn't know parents, thinks she was orphan, stays with regular family until she learns her power. Then goes off by herself. She finds her long lost twin, Raina.
Other: (Anything that I am forgetting) will do Raina's later.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I liked your POV Arron. Okay heres my POV.

Timothy's POV

When I heard that all the villians had united I knew we were dead. "All right team we need to put those villians back to jail," I said."Okay," Green Arrow said. "You guys need to go to earth now," "But I didn't get to try my powers!!" I complained "No," Green Arrow said. "Now go." 'Fine," I said. "Okay team lets go." They all nodded in agreement. We got down to earth just in time for me to get hit. "Ahhhhhh!!!" I yelled as one of the Shadow Clan had punched me in the face "Ha,take that!" he said. Then War Women punched him back. "Thanks,"I said. "Oh no!!" I said."I have blood on my lip!!" It was a bloody fight,well not really,there was bone brakeing so I was teamed up with Invisible Girl. We got rid of the some of the members of the Shadow Clan. "So,what do we do now?" asked Star Fire. "Let's go back to the Watch Tower to make a plan," I said.

Your turn Jess! 
-Timothy

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Errr, my post aren't coming through.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

@Alana
That was a great! You will write your POV's after Arron. So the order is Megatron(me),War Women,Invisible Girl,Star Fire 2,Shadow Cat,Megaclaw,Roxy(you) then we start over. 
-Timothy 
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

OK! I WILL TRY TO POST ASAP BUT SCHOOL STARTED TODAY! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

ivoryangel148

aka AmethystButterfly724

Hi guys! I just wanted to tell you that I'm going out of town for a few days. Just skip my turn :)
Bye! :D

~ Claire   
  • Posted at:

Claire

Proud Christian

Janus

Daughter of Apollo

Jesus Freak

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Hey everyone! I'll post soon! If you need to you can skip me! I have to get off now!

~Jess (IAN IS MINE!)
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

I'm not going to skip you Jess! Never,ever,ever!! I have a great idea for your Mutent RP on my next turn!!
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

opalwolf30

aka FieryCode1

Bump
  • Posted at:

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Alright! here I go!

Jessica's POV

We where heading back to the watch tower. I was exsited. I went on a few missons with my dad every know and then but I was still pretty new to this. I walked up to Megatron. "So what's your real name?" I asked.

"Oh uh Timothy." He said, "What's your's?"

"Wait.... Timothy Kent?" I asked.

"Ya."

I smiled. I knew him from when I went to school. "I'm Jessica Patch."

"You don't look like her." Timothy said suprised.

"Oh well my mom's
Mystique. So I can change shapes."

"That's cool! Your identity will never be discovered."

"Ya. I know." We walked into the tower and started the plan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Star Fire II it's your turn!

@Timothy: I am going to be gone for a week to 10 days starting tomarrow. I won't be able to get on so you should skip Arron and me. If I'm still gone.
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Have a good trip Jess And Arron!!That was a good POV Jess your turn Invisble Girl. So who will go next fo your Mutent RP?
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Monica's POV

We entered the watch tower and went down the hallways. Why are there so many people? I brushed my curly brown hair behind my right ear. Breathe. Someone touched my shoulder and I turned around. "Hi,I'm Annalise! What's you name?" she asked me. "I'm Monica," I said. She nodded. There was a moment of silence.
"You did great on the training exercise," I said. "Thanks! You did too!" "Thanks," I said. "I'm Jess," said War Women. "I'm McKenzie," said Shadow Cat. "Monica," I said. They nodded and we kept on walking.
"Your dads Green Arrow right?" asked Jess to McKenzie. "Yep," McKenzie said. "Your parents are Invisible Women and Mr.Fantastic right?" Annalise asked me. "Yes,they are," I said. "So you get to hang out with the Thing? Sweet!" Megatron said. "And Human Torch!" Megaclaw said. I nodded and smiled.
Perhaps I would make friends some friends. We kept on walking down the hallway towards the meeting room. 

Sorry it was so short! Your turn Shadow Cat! =D
~Monica
  • Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bashfulbookish6

aka BashfulBeliever2

BTW: If it comes to my POV and I don't post in the next two days just skip me! =)

Mckenzie/ Shadowcat's POV

When we had goten to the meeting room the rest of the Justice League was already there.  It was kind of odd because Arron was laughter was piercing the long and awkward silence.

" That wasn't the best part!"he exclaimed through laughs.

We had stopped laughing and Arron was giving us odd looks.

"Come on guys, don't you want to what happened next?"

We gave each other knowing looks, each of silently voting to see who would tell Arron. I lost.

"Arron,  um, we're the Justice League is here," I said awkwardly.

"Oh, um I'll just sit down."

We followed in suit, not desiring to stand out.

Batman gave Arron a pointed, "I hoped you enjoyed your fun." kind of look and then he began to speak.

"We have your first mission for you.........."  

• Posted at:

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

Front sm

ivoryangel148

aka AmethystButterfly724

Hi! :) I'm back! Great job everyone =D
  • Posted at:

Claire

Proud Christian

Janus

Daughter of Apollo

Jesus Freak

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Welcome back Claire!! Good to have you back! Great POV Shadow Cat!! Your turn Roxy!!
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Hey everyone! Guess what! I can post! My grandma will let me get on here from her computer! YAY! So let me know when it is my turn!
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Yay!! You can post at your Grandmas. Well Jess we are waiting for Roxy to make her POV then it will be my turn after her. 

(PS: I am giving Roxy till tomorrow the 13th of August to make her POV if she does not make her POV by tomorrow it will be my turn.)      -Timothy

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Okay!
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

My turn!!

Timothy's POV
"Here is your next mission," Flash said. "The villians have gone to South Africa," he said. "So,"I said. "Gorilla City,that is where Grodd lives," Black Canery said. "Oh,"I said. "All right team you have your assignment,now get going," he said. In the Javen 7 me and the team started to talk. "So this Grodd dude,dose he have banana breath powers?" No!! "Jess said. "He has mind powers,Timothy," she said. We landed in Africa."Where is this Gorilla City,"Arron said. "There,"I said. As we where coming in the city I noticed no one was there. "Um,guys,where is everyone?" I asked. There was nobody. "Okay," I said. "I am officially freaked out!!"I said. "You are just in time," a voice said from behind us. We all turned and saw Grodd behind us. "You came right in my trap." Then we saw lot's of apes behind Grodd. "Well you see I am the one that gave the watchtower the location of us," he said. "Oh,the bad guys are safely in my hide out," he said. "One more thing a ion cannon is pointing to the watchtower." "Noooooo!!" I said. "Good night,"Grodd said. That was the last thing I saw.

Hope that was good!! Your turn Jess!! (Pssst,did you know that Green lantern was not always Green Lantern,he was the Emerald Crusader and Flash was once called the Scarlet Speedster)
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

I'll post soon!
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Jess's POV

We woke up in a cell.... great! I thought Our first misson and we get caught!! I sat there and started to look around..... wait a second. I can shape shift! What should I change into... then I thought of it. I changed into a yong child and sliped my hands out of the chains. I swiched back to war womans form and ran up to the others. I slashed there chains with my claws and tryed to wake them up. Timothy woke up first. His where the only ones I couldn't cut. I was guessing that they where made out of kriptonite.
"What's going on? Why didn't you break mine?" He asked, "Never mind. I know why know." He was pulling but I noticed he was sweating as well.. Star fire woke up a few minets later.....

Okay! That's all I can do!
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Invisible Girls POV

I woke up to see War Women and Megatron awake. I yawned.
"What happened?" I asked.
"They made us fall asleep,"Megatron said.  "I can't get his hand cuffs off," she said.
"Why not?" I asked. "There made out of kriptonite," she said. The others were starting to wake up.
A guard was walking by as. I turned invisible. He stopped. "Wheres the girl?" he asked. "What girl?" War Women asked. Megatron smiled slightly. "She teleported," Megatrn said quickly. "Did he say teleported?" War Women said. "I didn't say that!" he shouted. The guard opened the cell and walked inside. Then we pounced on him. 

Sorry it was so short! Your turn Star Fire! =D
~Monica 
  • Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Good POVs girls It's your turn Star Fire!!
  • Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm