Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Branch: Janus

Hey everyone! So, I was reading Rachel and Mallory's answers and some other mod posts (and remembering all of Len and Gavin's antics) when I had an idea for a story featuring not only our favorite 39 clues characters, but also the mods and authors of this awesome series. Hence this story: Agents of Scholastic. Here's a brief summary for you;

What do you do when the characters of a book series aren't so fictional anymore? The Scholastic team finds out the hard way when some of the characters from the 39 Clues series come to life right off the pages of the books. But when the characters find out that their lives are mere stories here in the real world, they set off to find information that could help them in their world - by going after the authors! Now it's up to the Scholastic team to hunt the characters down, save the authors, and send them all back to their world before any damage is caused. Or worse - before secrets are revealed.

That's the basic idea for the plot. Mods, you guys are going to be the main characters - let me know if you have any problems with this idea, or (more than welcome!) suggestions if you like it. If you guys are all right with it, then the first chapter will be up soon. Thanks!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CleverReader3

Guess who's still writing?

Check out All Over Again - The Clue Hunt, Take 2 (Updated 2017)

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep dreaming.

Front sm

lemonbreeze24

aka AdeptArrow6

Branch: Lucian

Sounds cool, so umm, THREADMARK!
  • Posted at:

+ Determination is a strong-willed heart which can lead to success. +

Keep Moving Forward..

And don't stop till you reach your goal.

Front sm

awesomemusician19

aka EkaterinaAgent272

Branch: Ekaterina

Sounds good. I'd read that!
Ivy 
  • Posted at:

To summon me: mention "Ivy" in your post. I search my name often.

Front sm

silverwolf255

aka GoldSparrow25

Oh this is awesome!  I can't wait!  :D
  • Posted at:

SilverWolf25akGoldSparrow25

âœ¯Essy✯

Essy has left the MBs.

Front sm

jadedawn54

aka AgentEspionage138

• Posted at:

Who are you? It depends on who you ask.

What do you want? I don't know.

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Cool! I would love to read it!! Btw, I'm also writing a story that includes the mods and authors, but its in the 39 clues world.
  • Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

secretwriting18

aka SecretWriting18

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!
   -Smriti
  • Posted at:

Skittles

That's my name. What else do you need?

Smriti

That's my name. What else do you need?

Front sm

emeraldanubis36

aka DeviousLord8

Sounds awesomesauce.

Conor,
 Signing off
  • Posted at:

Not every duckling becomes a swan

It's always darkest before the dawn

Even birds can't always take flight

Not every dog's bark is worse than it's bite

Yet to cast a shadow there must be light

Safeguards Co-Leader

How to get tons of stars at /94579

Front sm

tempestkitten6

aka CatForager1

Ooooooohhhh!!Me want to read!lol
-Cat 
  • Posted at:

Explain...

Haha, love 'ya <3 

But for realsies... What are the stars, & that, oh & this too?

I'm so lost xD

Front sm

bashfulbookish6

aka BashfulBeliever2

I CAN NOT wait to read !!!!!!
  • Posted at:

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

that sounds awesome!
  • Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

Admin Len F.

awesomesauce indeed!
  • Posted at:

AWESOMESNARFS!

Sleeping Fragon.

Front sm

cerberusmaroon1

aka BloodhoundBaseball101

GIMME CHAPTER ONE!

NAAAAAOOO! 
  • Posted at:

Wanna read a PJ fan fic? Here ya go: /44971

What branch is epic? All of them!

Official son of Hades, and Earth bender.

Check out this RP! /45348

Front sm

ghostbrigadier1

aka InvestigateCorporal1

I have a story just like this Called Alert Cahill command center is at it's worst
  • Posted at:

ghostbrigadier1 aka InvestigateCorporal1

GO TO 91256

Zeke  IMABOSS, PROUD TOMAS

PROUD REPUBLICAN

COOLsyrup it maynot be AWESOMEsauce  but at least its cool

Zeke 

Front sm

zeusbrain24

aka CaringGold1

@Len F: Took the words from my mouth.
  • Posted at:

zeusbrain24 aka CaringGold1

Hello everyone I'm ZeusBrain24 or ZB24 for short  

Cyrptozoology is a feild of science it is just science that asks what if

Proud leader of The Bile Brakers

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Len posted! Yes I am going to read!
  • Posted at:

Jess

GOODBYE EVERONE! I am no longer apart of this AWESOME Message Bord! :(

Front sm

volcanolynx9

aka BulldogAmber264

Hey Len!! haven't talked to you in awhile!!
Well,we've never been officially introduced. I'm Shelby btw. :) I know your Len.
*Shakes Len hand* Such a pleasure to meet you Len F.

Au Revoir,
Shelby 
  • Posted at:

I have left forever - Never coming back

Goodbye for the very last time, my friends.

~ Kris

Front sm

lightningdragon264

aka LordAssassin246

That sounds.... EPIC..... Even better, YOU'RE the one writing it! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Scotch Tape ;) 
  • Posted at:

lightningdragon264 aka LordAssassin246

My name isSCOTCH TAPE.(Also known as Erika) Also, thx 2 Jay 4 da name!

Problemo?

There were2roads…andItookthe oneless traveledAND IT HURT, MAN!!!”

ScotchTape ;)

Proooblemoooo? =3

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

It sounds fantastic!!!!!

~Barbara~ 
  • Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Agent of the week (never thought that I would be one!!!): week 47 aka from 15th of August 

Meet my pets! :p

-A pegacorn named Sparkles

-A snow phoenix named Snowflake

-A vampire squirrel named Felix

Front sm

awesomemusician19

aka EkaterinaAgent272

I can see that Len likes the idea of starring in a fanfic. Right, Len?
Ivy 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement, everyone! All right, if Len's onboard, then I guess we're a go! Thanks Len!  Without further ado, here it is:

Agents of Scholastic
By CleverReader3

Chapter 1

Normal is defined as what's ordinary, regular, routine, right? It doesn't necessarily mean that it's exactly like everyone else. Thus, when one begins with 'It was a normal day at Scholastic...' that doesn't necessarily mean that it was a boring or simple day. It just means that it was...well, normal to everyone working there.

So, it was a normal day at Scholastic - or, more specifically, in the Scholastic 39 Clues section (they weren't solely dedicated to just the one series - i.e. Infinity Ring - but that was their main one). Computers were up and running, fingers were flying across keyboards, fairly regular bursts of laughter erupted here and there as someone read out a hilarious post that an agent had submitted on the Message Board, the odd random flying object sailed across the room from one admin to the other, and the stacks of papers that were piled up all around the office that were often a used as a threat ("Stop annoying me, Gavin, or I'll make you sort through all the papers!") were constantly being added to, moved around, or riffled through. Once in a while, someone would take a break, collect orders, and do a coffee run, but otherwise the team did their work amidst the 'organized chaos' as per usual.

"Len, you want anything?" Jen T. called out as she paused near the door, having already talked to the others on her way out. Len lifted his eyes from the computer screen to glance her way, shifting his focus from the posts he was currently reviewing for a moment as he called back, "No thanks - I'm good!"

Jen T. just nodded as she walked out, heading downstairs to get some lunch. Gavin glanced up as she left, pushing his chair out and stretching.

"A break...what a good idea..." he muttered to himself mock-thoughtfully as he stood up. He had been working for several hours already, most of that time spent either on the computer or on the phone, so he figured he was due for a bit of a break. He had forgotten something in one of the other rooms the day before anyway, and he'd been meaning to grab it. Now was as good a time as any.

Walking into one of the adjoining conference rooms, Gavin bent down and retrieved the file he had left on his chair. As he did so, an odd glimmer caught his eye at the edge of his vision. Straightening up, Gavin looked to his right with a confused expression on his face. The windows were covered with blinds, so there was nothing to reflect off the row of books that lined the wall.

It was a collection of every 39 Clues book that had been published so far, all the way back to The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. The 39 Clues team always kept copies on hand in case they needed to reference something while working on the newest missions, books, or projects, and Gavin easily admitted to having checked some obscure facts and details himself many times. He studied the shelf for a moment, trying to figure out where the flash had come from, but finally turned away as he decided that his eyes had just been playing tricks on him. But as he looked back down at the file he was holding, the same spark caught his eye yet again.

Gavin jerked his head up, examining the books a little closer as he walked around the table for a better look. There had been no mistaking the second glimmer, but the colorful novels looked just as they always did, lined neatly in order of their publishing.

The admin was just about to give up and leave when suddenly the last book on the shelf pulsed. There was no other word for it as a soft glow appeared out of nowhere and expanded out around the book, hovering just past the hardcover edges before receding so fast that one second it was there and the next it was gone. Gavin stared at it in disbelief, wondering if he was finally going insane.

"Hey Gavin, have you seen-" Len stopped as he entered the room, taking in Gavin's expression as the other man stared at the row of books in front of him. "Wha-?" he started, but Gavin cut him off.

"Len, come here for a second and tell me I'm not crazy," he said. Len bit back his reflexive response ("But Gavin, you are crazy.") on account of how seriously unnerved his co-worker sounded and stepped up beside him just as the book pulsed again. It was clearly no trick of the light. Len staggered.

"What the-" he said in shock. "Gavin, what did you do?!" he half-asked, half-demanded as he stared with wide eyes.

"I didn't do anything!" Gavin protested. "It just-"

But he was cut off as the book suddenly pulsed again. However, instead of the several beats between pulses that there had been before, the next pulse was right after the other ended - and then the next, and the next, growing faster and brighter with each consecutive flash. Before either admin could say anything, there was a huge explosion of light that sent both of them sprawling backwards into the conference table. Blinded, Gavin and Len threw up their hands with muffled cries of shock.

But then, just as abruptly as it had appeared, the light vanished. And suddenly, Len and Gavin weren't alone in the conference room.

The two men stared at the random group of people who now filled the space between them and the shelf. Most of them were young, teenagers, and looked like a completely mis-matched bunch, with various clothing styles, postures, and overall appearances. But what made Len and Gavin gape in shock wasn't just the fact that these people had appeared literally out of nowhere - it was that somehow, inexplicably, impossibly, insanely, a girl who could only have been Amy Cahill herself stepped forward with narrowed eyes and demanded, "Who are you?"
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

WOW!!!! This is amazing!
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

bashfulbookish6

aka BashfulBeliever2

Things at the CCC can never stay 'normal' for long periods of time. :) I love your writing style and can't wait for more!
  • Posted at:

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

Awesome
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Cool!
  • Posted at:

Chai @^@

The Lord of the Books!

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

CONTINUE!
  • Posted at:

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

phoenixwriter39

aka CleverReader3

Thanks everyone!  You're all awesome!

Chapter 2

Later, Len and Gavin would deny to the grave that they just stood there, gaping, for a solid minute of silence (even though they totally did). But honestly, how were you supposed to act when Amy Cahill, Dan Cahill, Ian Kabra, Hamilton Holt, Jonah Wizard, and Sinead Starling came to life right in front of you? (They had thought that Hamilton had been an adult at first glance due to his massive physique, but realized now that there were, in fact, six supposedly fictional teenagers in front of them).

The Cahills had likewise looked shocked when they had first appeared in the conference room, but they had adapted much faster than the two men had - which probably had a lot to do with them being trained secret agents. All of them had scanned the room briefly before focusing on Len and Gavin and looked ready for fight or flight, depending on how the situation played out.

Len found his voice first.

"Uh...I'm Len. He's Gavin," he said hesitantly, straightening up slowly. Gavin mirrored his movements beside him as the two subtly pinched themselves to make sure that they weren't dreaming. They weren't. "We work for Scholastic, the book company," he added, because he felt like he needed to say more.

Amy didn't look impressed by his answer. "Where are we? How did we get here? What do you want?" she fired off question after question. To an outside observer she seemed almost aggressive, but Len and Gavin could tell that it was a front to hide the fear and nervousness she was feeling. They didn't blame her.

Both of them put up their hands, trying to calm her down and simultaneously show them that they weren't in any way armed. Sinead and Ian were eyeing the two of them closely, probably assessing where they could be possibly concealing weapons. Jonah and Dan looked wary, the latter standing close behind his sister, and Hamilton just looked like he was prepping for a fight.

"You're at Scholastic, in our office," Len answered after a moment. "We didn't have anything to do with bringing you here. We have no idea how you got here at all, as a matter of fact, and we don't want anything, except to get you guys home...Amy?"

He phrased the last word like a question, just to verify that yes, it was in fact Amy Cahill. The way Amy's eyes widened and how she faltered slightly spoke volumes.

"And you're Dan, Ian, Sinead, Jonah, and Hamilton, right?" Gavin finally spoke up, looking at each in turn. The Cahills apparently found his tone innocent enough to nod back in reply, if looking a bit thrown and even more suspicious.

"If you didn't have anything to do with us coming here, how do you know our names?" Sinead demanded. Len and Gavin glanced over her shoulder at the row of books still on the shelf behind the group before looking at each other.

"Um..." Gavin bit his lip, wondering how to respond.

After all, how were you supposed to tell six teenagers that they technically didn't exist?
  • Posted at:

CleverReader3

Front sm

awesomemusician19

aka EkaterinaAgent272

Cool story!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Jess

Front sm

lightningdragon264

aka LordAssassin246

X) DANG, THIS IS AMAZING.... lol, how would you do that? That's gonna be awkward, I feel bad for the mods.

Sctoch Tape ;) 
  • Posted at:

Problemo?

ScotchTape ;)

Proooblemoooo? =3

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

Wow! Fantastic work!!!!!!!! I love the second chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep going!

~Barbara~ 
  • Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Agent of the week (never thought that I would be one!!!): week 47 aka from 15th of August 

Meet my pets! :p

-A pegacorn named Sparkles

-A snow phoenix named Snowflake

-A vampire squirrel named Felix

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Three. NAAAOOOWWWW!!!!!! PLEASE! I LOVE IT! MMOREA
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bashfulbookish6

aka BashfulBeliever2

I'm loving your story and can't wait for more.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Great!
  • Posted at:

Chai @^@

The Lord of the Books!

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

lightningdragon264

aka LordAssassin246

Um... HELLO????????????????? ANYONE???????????

Scotch Tape :( 
  • Posted at:

Problemo?

ScotchTape ;)

Proooblemoooo? =3

Front sm

lightningdragon264

aka LordAssassin246

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Problemo?

ScotchTape ;)

Proooblemoooo? =3

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Wow.
  • Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

singingpanther19

aka AmusedAssassin24

This is great!!!! :-)
  • Posted at:

singingpanther19 aka AmusedAssassin24

Read my stories: ( /39275 )( /49802 )( /48938 ) 

YEAH BUDDY!

Think of the most horrible thing in the world, and multiply it by 6! ~Megamind

~Rosie~

Front sm

sapphireangel239

aka AquaButterfly1414

I, ABSOLUTELY, can not wait for the next chapter...this is such a great story!!! LOVE IT!!! When is the next chapter coming???
  • Posted at:

sapphireangel239 aka AquaButterfly1414

Angel-a

Ekat  / Madrigal

The 39 Clues  Forever

Amian Love

100%  Madrigal, 100% Ekaterina, 100% Lucian, 100% Janus, 100% Tomas...

Front sm

infiltratingelf2

aka AgentCobra2020

• Posted at:

Everything's ok, I'm here. If you're reading this, you're smart :D 

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

1 , , 3