Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Branch: Janus

Plese read! It is a short story, my first story acuuly so please read and comment
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just cruising through...

It was like a movie when I first met you,

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Amy's POV:
  I can't belive Nellie was serious about the Kabras comeing tto live with us. I shivered. Even thinking about them makes me scared. I should be scared of them. They tried to kill me and Dan many times during the clue hunt. And thier mother . . .
   I shake my head, trying to for get about Isabel Kabra and how she killed my parents . . .
Stop it, I order myself, don't worry about her Isabel is in jail now. Maybe even forever. I smile at that thought.
  I head to the room where Ian and Natalie would be staying. There I find Dan, standing on a chair, trying to arrang a bucket of . . . something on the  door frame. He dosen't seem to notice me untill I clear my throat, makeing him jump.
  Dan looks at me and says causully,"Oh, hey Amy." he says. he goes back to arranging the bucket.
  I sigh and say,"Dan, what are you doing?"
  Dan smiles evily,"Well lets just say that when the Cobras come, they'll have a little surprise waiting for them."
  For a second, I was actually thinking about letting Dan do this. Let the Cobras suffer, even if it is for a while.
  No Amy, the responsible part of me said, set the example. You're a madrigal. You don't start conflicts, you end them.
  I sigh and say,"Dan, no. Get off that chair and take down the buket." Dan looked confused.
  "But Amy," he said sadly,"I thought you'd be in this with me."
  I look at him and say,"I want to see the Cobras covered with . . . um, what ever you have in there"
  "Paint"
  "--But we have to show the Kabras that we aren't as . . .um . . . weird as they think."
  Dan sighed and said,"You do know that Natalie is the only one who thinks we're weird. In fact, I'm sure that Natalie only thinks I'm weird."
  'What do you mean?" I ask.
  Dan rolled his eyes,"Oh come on Amy. I'm pretty sure we both know how that britsh moron, Ian, feel about you."
  I can feel myself blush."J-just get r-rid of the p-paint"
  I turn and start to walk away, but Dan;s voice stops me,"Okay, Amy," I turn around slowly, cautiously.
  "But before you go . . ." Dan grabs the bucket of paint and throws it at me!
  I stumble back, covered in red paint. I feel the shock and surprise on my face, but it quickly turns into fury.
  "W-w-what d-did you d-d-do?" I yell. "W-when I get my h-hands on you . . ."
  "Um, bye," Dan says neversoly and jumps of the chair  and runs tword the frount door.
  "DWEEB!!" I cry and run after Dan.
  I was close in of to grab him, but he opened the door. I skidded into a stop and look outside. I feel my jaw drop.
  "Hello, love," says a familiar britsh voice. Ian Kabra.

Thank you and I hope you like it! please comment beacuse I want to know whether or not to continue
- Brianna

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

dreamtimeauthor7

aka MysteryWriter3

Branch: Lucian

Nice!! Continue please! Would you mind reading my story? I'll give you the link. Add my card too. Just click on it and click add. Thanks!

Must Read!!! Not A Princess Thing at show/45304  
  • Posted at:

MaxinCahilOdair

First rule of magic: Always be the smartest person in the room.

Amian Forever

Front sm

lightningdragon818

aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

Lol do more!

PS the red paint trick always works!

webby 
  • Posted at:

lightningdragon818 aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

-Tyrion Lannister to Cersei Lannister

GAME OF THRONES

CLASSIFIED

This is good continue
  • Posted at:

Front sm

proudeagle11

aka ProudDreamer3

It's good; you've got the character traits really well defined. Could you please check out my story, too? The link will be below. If you do, I will really, really appreciate it.

Please read my dystopian story. Link: 43425. You won't regret reading it, I promise!
  • Posted at:

proudeagle11 aka ProudDreamer3

"So since I'm still here livin'

I guess I will live on

I could've died for love--

But for livin' I was born"

-Langston Hughes

Aliya

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift; that's why we call it the present."

-Joan Rivers

ALIYA...*insert funny joke here*

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Thank you guys so much for reading this! I thought only one person woud read this but you guy proved me wrong(don't make it a habiet) Also yes I would love to read your story mysterywriter3. Also I'm confused . . . did you mean to write my next post in red or were you talking about my story, analyzingadventure1083? Well I'll just write it in red I guess . . .

Now before I bore you to death with my talking . . .

Ian's POV: 

"Hello,love." I say to Amy who is . . .um, covered in red paint. Even though she was covered with paint, I think she never looked more beautiful then now.
  "D-d-don't c-call me l-love," she stuttered. I smile. I love her cute stuttering.
  "Nice to see you too, love."
  Usually when I cal her that she just looks annoyed. But the moment "love" came out of my mouth, I immediately regretted it. Her face was filled with so much anger that I actually take a step back.
  "I told you not to call me love!!" she flings herself at me but thankfuly Daniel grabs her waist firmly.
  He looks at me and says,"Will you excuse us?" Daniel dosen't wait for me to answer.
  He shouts the door, leaveing me on the frount steps with a shock written on my face. 

Natalie's Pov:

For as long as I'd known Amy Hope Cahill, I never thought that she'd luge at my brother covered in paint! I knew when those orphans nanny invited ne and Ian to live with them, there would be some . . .difculties. But I never thought that Amy, a fashonless peasent orphan, would even think about throwing herself at Ian. Of course, Ian would love that, I'm sure.
   I sigh. What happened to us? I, Natalie Kabra was so important that it would have been a honor to be even five feet near me. Ian and I were the children of the leaders of the Lucian branch.
  But then our loveing mum disowned us after we lost the clue hunt. And our father, Vikram Kabra, is now in hiding. And if mum wasn't that angery with us, will now we know beacuse we gave Amy and Dan the last ingredients for Gideon's master serum.
  And to top it of, we're not only parentless, we're also . . .poor!
  Ian told me two weeks ago that the cule hunt has left us pennyless!
  I shake my head, trying to think of anything other then the clue hunt and poorness . . .
  Oh no! I forgot about Ian!
  I look out of the window of the back seat of the taxi that drove us to the Cahill siblings house.
  Ian seemed to be standing there wiith aa shock expression on his face. I smriked.
  "Um, young lady, are you going to geu off or what?" said a man who claimed to be a taxi driver. "Becuase I have to go and I'm wasting gas . . ."
   I roll my eyes and step put the car and start to walk twords Ian.
  "Um, you forgot to pay," said the driver.
  I sigh and flip my hair over my shoulder. "I'm sorry but we don't have any money," I try to smile nicely.
  The man shakes his head,"I'm sorry, darling, but if you don't pay, I'm going to have to call the cops." I fell anger building inside of me.
  "How dare you call me darling and threathen to call the cop! Do yuu even know who I am? You are luck to even be near me!" I cry.
  But the driver is all ready in the phone saying,"Yes, may I get the police station onthe line? Yes, I have a girl and a boy whos saying they can't--" but he didn't have a chance to finsh because I reahed into my back pocket and got out my posion darts and shoot them twords him.
  The taxi driver slumped in his seat. I camly put the remanders of posion in ky back pocket and walk twods Ian.
  One of the lessions I kearned when I was little was that a Lucian never goes anywhere eithout a gun, knife or poison.

This is all for now . . .

Brianna   

ps. love this color! 

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

decodingscarlet7

aka DecodingScarlet5

@_@ we have the same name... cool! This is a good story, continue!

Brianna
  • Posted at:

Coming out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine.

Romans 8:18~ The suffering we experience now is nothing compared to the joy that is to come.

hi my name is brianna and i’m a nerd lol

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Oh hey, I forgot to thank ProudDreamer for the awsom comment !

*britsh voice* It would be my honor to read you post ProudDreamer and I promsie to give you good reviews! Now go! I must think of what color my next post would be in . . .

Brianna    
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

dreamtimeauthor7

aka MysteryWriter3

Continue please!!!
You can call me Maxine.

• Posted at:

MaxinCahilOdair

Amian Forever

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Huh, we do have the same names!

And thanks for reading this 

Brianna
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

proudeagle11

aka ProudDreamer3

I love this! Quick question: Will you be putting Danatalie? Oh, and I'm Aliya.
  • Posted at:

I guess I will live on

-Langston Hughes

Aliya

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift; that's why we call it the present."

-Joan Rivers

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Here is some more . . . 

Dan's POV: 

I can't belive that my dork of a sister actully flinged her self at the Cobra! I admit, I wasn't expecting that but I geuss it was sort of my fault since I was the one the had thrown a bucket of paint on her. And to make it worse, that moron had to go and call Amy "love"

Anyway, the look on Ian's face when Amy flinged herself at him was priceless!

After I shut the door, I let go of Amy and take a step back, my hands covered on red paint. Thankfuly for me(and humanity) Amy had clamed down a bit.

There was slince betwen us untill she said,"Look Dan, I'm sorry for losing control that way. But may I say in my defense, that I was covered in paint and I was already on the eage of lossing my temper before--"

But she didn't get to finsh because I started laughing. Amy just looks at me like I'd gone crazy. Maybe I had.     

When I finsh laughing, I said," Amy don't be sorry. What you did out there was asome! I acully was going to let you take on the Cobra!"

Amy looked confused,"B-but then why did you grab me before . . .?"

"Before you "attacted" Ian?" she nods.

I grin,"because you looked really mad and I thought you were litary going to kill him, so . . ." I trial off not wanting to tell her the real resone why I stopped her.

I looked at Amy and she smiled at me, Lucian stye."Why if I didn't know any better--"

"You don't," I say, rolling my eyes.

She shots me a look,"-- I would think that you, Daniel Arther Cahill, have a soft spot for Ian Kabra!"

I feel my ears turn hot,"I don't!"

"Yes you do!" Amy yells back.

"No I don't!"

"Yes,"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I said no!" I lunge at Amy.

She shrieks and falls to the ground.

I sit on top of her and say,"I'll get off you, Amy, only if you confest your secret love for Ian."

"Never!"

I smile,"So you do have a crush on him! Wait 'till he hears this!" I quickly get of her and start to walk twords the frount door. But Amy quicky tackles me.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yell.

"Amy, get off him." says Nellie Gomez.

Thats all for now. And I know, I know, I have to work on my clift hangers.

Brianna  

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

amberspy14

aka JadeAssassin102

Very interesting and well written.

• Posted at:

//the secret to lying//is to never ever//let anyone call your//bluff//

//hush//

//confessions are nigh//

Front sm

lightningdragon818

Lol
  • Posted at:

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

officerjade14

aka OfficerJade4

bump
  • Posted at:

officerjade14 aka OfficerJade4

Name: Aimee

P44W6F2GXP

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Aliya, if you want then I think i can work some Dan/Nataile. But I'm also thinking about adding Amian too . . .

Anyways here you go:

Nellie's POV:

I had just got out my car when I noticed that a taxi was parked outsude our house.

I walk up to the car and find the driver, sluped in his seat, unmoving.

I grab my cellphone and start to dial 9-1-1 when I notice Ian and Natalie Kabra, talking to each other on the front steps of the door.

I concle the call because I aslo saw a vial of poison next to the driver.

Cobras, I think. 

I sigh. It's going to be a long day.

sorry, but this is all beacuse I have to go to school.

Brianna

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

CLASSIFIED

Did you know that the Kabras got 2 million dollers after the clue hunt?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Good job.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

proudeagle11

aka ProudDreamer3

I love this! Continue.
  • Posted at:

I guess I will live on

-Langston Hughes

Aliya

-Joan Rivers

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Yes I did know that but I what it to be as if they never got the money.

Also, please tell me if you whant dan/nattaile and Ian and Any, in the story.

Thanks

Brianna  
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

proudeagle11

aka ProudDreamer3

I would certainly like Amian and Danalie in the story.
  • Posted at:

I guess I will live on

-Langston Hughes

Aliya

-Joan Rivers

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Ok, I'll put some Dan/Nattile action.

Well with out frether ado . . .

Ian's POV:

"I never thought that my love would be so . . ." I trail off, not knowing how to describe Amy's . . . unexpected behavior.

"Uncivilived?" Nattile sugested.

I give her a look. "Lucian. But, surprisingly, I don't like "that" Amy. I miss the "other" Amy. The kind, sweet, beautiful--"

"Ask her out already!" Natalie says,"you've liked her since what? Korea?"

I finch. I'll never forgive myself for leaving Amy and her brother, Daniel, in a cave to die . . .

I open my mouth to say otherwise, when a fimiler voice says,"Hey guys, know anything 'bout this?"

Natalie and I turn around and see the Cahills nanny, holding a vial of posion that can be easliy be identifyed as Natalie's.

"It's mine," says Natalie shruging.

The nanny, Nellie I belive is her name, nods. "Can you explain to why it was next to an UNCOUSCIOUS DRIVER!!" Just then, we hear a thud and a scream. 

Nellie quickly walks to the frount door opens it, just in time to see my love, still covered in paint, tackal Dan to the ground.

"Get off me!" Danny boy yells.

"Amy get off him," says Nellie sturnly .

Both Cahill siblings look up. Dan smiles sleeply,"Hey, Nellie. Don't mind us, were just-- ow!" Amy had hit him on the head.

"W-what Dan m-means to say is w-what are you d-doing here, N-nellie?" Amy stammers. Agian with the cute stammering.

Nellie rolls her eyes,"I live here last time I checked. Amy, get of your brother now!"

I clear my throut. "Um, can I talk to Amy?" I look at the others and add,"Alone,"

Amy blinks,"R-r-right n-now?" she asks. I nod.

Reductanly, she gets off Daniel, leaving a red mark on his back, and walks outside.

I was going to follow, but Dan's voice stopped me. "Don't hdo anything bad to her, Cobra or you'll regreat it."

I look over my shuolder,"I know Daniel, I know." then I walk outside.

Before I close the door I hear him yell,"It's Dan! D-A-N! Why can't you Kabras get it through your thick skull?" I chucle.

I find Amy standing under a tree. Even though she is still covered in paint, I take Amy in my arms and kiss her.

Mwhaha! 
Hows that for a clifhanger?

Brianna                                                  

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Okay I might have posted this already but I'm still going to tell you guys that I'll try to put some Dan/Nattlie action.

So here you go: 

Ian's POV:  

"I never thought that my love would be so . . ."I trail off, not knowing how to discribe Amy's . . . unexpected behavior.

"Uncivilved?" Natalie suggested.

I give her a look,"Lucian," I corrected,"But, surprisingly, I don't like "that" Amy. I miss the "other" Amy. The kind, sweet , stummering--"

"Ask her out already!" Natalie almost crys,"you've liked her since what? Korea?"

I finch. I'll never forgive myself for leaving Amy and Daniel in a cave to die . . .

I open my mouth to say otherwise, when a fimiler voice says,"Hey guys, know anything 'bout this?"

Nataile and I turn around and see the Cahill siblings nanny, holding a vial of posion. I know that it's Natalie's beacues I only have a knife with me right now.

"it's mine," Nataile says shrugging. I try to hide my shock. Nataile shruging? The clue hunt must have changed her too.

The nanny, her name I belive is Nellie, nods. "Can you explane to me why it was next to an UNCOUSCIOUS DRIVER!!"

Just then we hear a thud and a scream.

Nellie quickly walks to the frount door and opens it. Just in time to see my love, still covered in paint, tackle Daniel to the ground.

"Get off me!" he yells.

"Amy get of him." says Nellie sturnly.

Both Cahill siblings look up slowly. Dan smiles sleeply,"Hey Nellie. Don't mind us we're just-- ow!" Amy had hit him in the head.

"What Dan means to say is, what are you doing hear Nellie?" Amy says, still holding Danny biy down.

Nellie rolls her eyes,"I live here, last time I checked. Amy, get of your brother now!"

Nataile caches my eye. She seems to know what I'm planing to do and nods.

I clear my throat."Um, can I talk to Amy?" I look at the others and add,"Alone."

Amy blinks. "R-r-right n-now?" she stammers. I nod.

Reductanly, she gets off Daniel, leaving a red spot on is back. Amy walk outside.

I turn to follow, but his voice stops me. "Don't hurt her, Cobra or you'll regret it."

I look over ny shoulder and say,"I know Daniel, trust me I know." Then I walk outside.

Before the door closes, I hear him yell,"It's Dan! D-A-N! Why can't you Kabras get it through your thick skull?" I chuckle.

I find Amy standing under a tree, making the grass around her red. Even though she is covered in paint, I take her in my arms and kiss her.

Mawhaha! 
Hows that for a clift hanger?   

Brianna                                            

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

lightningdragon818

definately oh and by the way mega lol! post more as soon as you can!

webby
  • Posted at:

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

I keep trying to post but it woun't go!!!!

So your going to have to wait for a while.
I'm so sorry

Brianna  
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

fightingares28

aka DetectingDolphin36

Lov ur story,you did fab for this to be ur first story.
  • Posted at:

fightingares28 AKA DetectingDolphin36

Irene    

Nerd            

Amian  

forever a christian!

We were meant to live for so much more, Have we lost our selves?

CLASSIFIED

shuch a good one i love it !!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Hey I can post now!

Anyways if you guys want me to counute then I have to have at least six likes and four comments.

Sorry but it just feels like nobody is reading my story and if you can spred the word I waould be grateful.

I know this a lot to ask for, but I (and anyone who wants me to contue) would realy aprseate it

Brianna      
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

fightingares28

aka DetectingDolphin36

Hey evrone please comment Brianna's thread I don't count if I comment so please comment!!!
  • Posted at:

Irene    

Nerd            

Amian  

forever a christian!

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

OMG! I just did this new post and it deleted it! I'm sorry but your going to have to wait a little whilr=e longer sorry!

Ps. comment and like in order to contune 
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Okay, I give up

I can't beleive that no one did anything

So I'm going to post the rest of the story for my aunt Irene. She want'd to read the rest of the story and beged me alsomst every day.

This is for Irene AKA DetectingDolphin36

Amy's POV:       

I stand there  with my arms at my side. 

After a few moments, I kiss him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck. My fingers tangle in his smoth, jet black hair, wwhile Ian traces patterns on my back.

After a while, we pull back, breathless. His face is a bit flusterd and I'm sure my is too.

"Wow,"I say softly, regaining my breath. He smiles.

"Amy," Ian says, stroking my now-dryed-with-paint hair. "I've liked-- no loved you ever since Korea and I know that I tryed to kill you and I betraded you many times--"

"Ian," I say softly.

"No, just lison to me, love. I know what I did to you was unforgivable and I don't expect you to forgive me, but--"

"Ian," I say again softly but firmly. He looks at me. I lean in and wisper," I already forgiven you," and my lips meet his.

We kiss untill I hear a familer voice yell,"Ew! Gross! Amy, I can't belive your leting the Cobra lick your face!"

I pull back, blushing like crazy. I can see Dan looking through a window, slightly opened and see that he is makeiing a rather distubing face.

Ian turns around and yells, "Get lost, Danny boy!" Dan opens his mouth, probly ofering shelter for bugs, but then Nataile comes up behind him and closes the curtins.

I smile while Ian chuckles. Then there is silance between us. He leans his forhead on mine and pulls me closer.

After a few minutes I start to realize something and I start to giggle. "What?" Ian pulls back, looking confused.

"I think I ruined your shirt." I say. He looks down at his red staned shirt.

He smiles and says, "Well I have a ton of shirts but there is only one Amy and now shes mine." I blush.

"W-w-well my h-heart b-blongs to you n-now." I stammer and blush even more, if thats even possble.

Ian looks at me and I see his amber eyes full of love for me. He says softly, "And mine is yours, love." and leans in to kiss me once more.

Natalie's POV:

After I close the curtents, Daniel looks at me like I'm from a diffrent planet or something.

"Why did you do that?" he whines "I could have taken a picture and post it on facebook! Amy would have been so embaresed . . ." Dan throws his head back and does an evil laugh. "Bwahaha!!"

I roll my eyes. "Are you seroues Daniel? Becuse I can think of at least two reaonse why you aren't." With out waiting for him to ansrer I go throuh my "list". "First of: your evil luagh stikes. Only a true Lucain could do one perfect, like moi."

I contune not bothering to let him anwer. "And last, our siblings are inlove and all you can think off is taking a picure of them kissing?!"

"Hey! I could have been a good way to have revange!" Dan says but he looks confuesed.
I sigh he ovousely dosen't see the point.

"You know what?" I say, irrttated, "Just forget it. Ovsult your head is packed with all that ninga nonsense that it doesn't have room for important stuff. Like a brain."  I can tell I hit a nerve. 

"Well you know whats useless? Knowing the differnce betewn China silk and . . .um . . . regualr slik!" Daniel says crossing his arms across his chest.

"Well thats more reasonble then thinking your a ninga! Mum said--"

"Oh yes, Natalie lessons to her mother. Good for her." he says with sarcasm dripping in every word he just said.

I bink, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Your dear brother lessioned to your mum. Becuase of that, he ended up huting Amy and himself. Why? Because Isable told him that love is FLO. For Losers Only."

"Well it is!" I say beacuse its true . . .right?

There is silance between us untill Daniel says softly, "Then I guess I 've been wasiting my time on you." and he walks out the living room.

Still Natalie's POV: 

It takes a while for it to sink in. When it does I gasp. Dan likes me.

I then come to another surprising discovery: I, Natalie Kabra, might have fellings for Daniel Aurther Cahill.

Dan's Pov:

No comment                         

• Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

fightingares28

aka DetectingDolphin36

Thats Sad!! I really wanted to read it. But how did u delete it? i was there when u were typing it
  • Posted at:

Irene    

Nerd            

Amian  

forever a christian!

Front sm

fightingares28

aka DetectingDolphin36

very good I am horned to be related to such a good writer.
I shall bow down to you.
  • Posted at:

Irene    

Nerd            

Amian  

forever a christian!

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

I'm writing the next part.
so you'll have to wait untill staerday the lastest.

Brianna
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

dreamtimeauthor7

aka MysteryWriter3

That was soo good. Please continue!!!

Here's a little reward for you, Brianna:
AN ADVERTISMENT! Whala! (Copy and paste this to every post you make on any thread)

Family Feud, an Amian by Brianna (a.k.a. ME) at show/45480. Please Read it.

Mu
s
t Read!!! Not A Princess Thing at show/45304
  • Posted at:

MaxinCahilOdair

Amian Forever

Front sm

redsad3

aka DecodingAzure15

Cool!! I'll read when I have some free time!
  • Posted at:

Jess

GOODBYE EVERONE! I am no longer apart of this AWESOME Message Bord! :(

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

***************VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE AUTHOR*************

I need to cange the title badly. So if you have any sugestions please post them hear.

Even though I haven't put anything, this story is a amian but it is mostly 'bout Nattalie and Dan.

I don't expect ypu guys to fuger out a new title yet becuse the story is'n finshed yet but please come up with one before I finsh the story. (don't worry I'll give you a heads up)

I have some ideas, but I want the titla to come from someone who reads this little story.

So put your thinking caps on, and lets come up with some title ideas!           

Brianna  
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Wow thanks Maxine! And I'll try to post as soon as I can.

I'm haveing a hard time firgung out what to write . . . 

Brianna
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

dreamtimeauthor7

aka MysteryWriter3

@Brianna: I can't think of any title yet. I'll try to brainstorm tomorrow.

• Posted at:

MaxinCahilOdair

Amian Forever

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5