Front sm

unbelievablehero6

aka AgentBrilliant121

Branch: Lucian

I have recently finished reading "Day Of Doom"... I cannot believe Natalie is dead :/ Also what about Evan? Did Natalie & Evan actually come out of the mountain or where they disintergrated with Isabel & Damien? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?? Tell me Below..
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Unbelievable Hero - Matthew Kabra

#Lucian

"Strongly as we steP into the futuRe, we eliminate evIl from within the darknesS & prevail in the light as one Magnificent force" 

CLASSIFIED

read this answers probloms                 http://www.the39clues.com/startrunning
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

They never made it out. (At least, they never specified that they did.) 

I honestly am disgusted that Baldacci killed off Evan just so Amy could be with Jake. It's CRUEL!!! Also, I cannot believe any of their deaths were realistic. Natalie of course didn't hear Ian? Oh, and she doesn't realize you don't touch something with a sparking and electrified with a conductor??? I mean, REALLY? And then Evan was shot in the chest? I thought the guns weren't able to be used because the doomsday device was magnetized? Honestly, neither death made much sense to me... and they both make me furious... >:\\

Also, FOR EVERYONE CONFUSED WHO V1 WAS (I see this question everywhere...), he was DAMIEN VESPER. Not the original Damien, mind you, but his grandson. He assumed the other aliases mentioned in the book.

Lastly, I agree that I cannot believe Natalie is dead! It has been a few days since I read the book and I am stll fuming over it...

~ Woohoo         
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fearlessathena123

aka BlackEmerald23

Branch: Ekaterina

My thoughts are......
Jake and Amy shouldn't have ended up together.
Evan and Natalie stayed alive.
Evan and Amy actually kissed for the first time.
Jake was a Vesper. 
  • Posted at:

I miss the 2013 MB.

I really do.

Front sm

scarletfangs11

aka SingingAuthor2

Branch: Janus

i hated it
  • Posted at:

scarletfangs11 aka SingingAuthor2

I DON'T LIKE STALKERS so I'm not gonna put anything 

But here, 

Im Muslim 

Im Amian 

I think Anime guys are epic!

/50290 = Ouran High School Host Club

CLASSIFIED

they both died
  • Posted at:

Front sm

magicalmusician8

aka GirlActress17

Jake should've been V1 and I'm not just saying any of this stuff because I'm Amian jake should die in Unstoppable  
  • Posted at:

Lauren

Future Mrs. Tomlinson

screaming, dancing, 

singing, crying, One Direction!!, BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

Proud Christian!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Front sm

bookishhermes2

aka LieutenantEkaterina13

I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT that Evan died.I'm SOOOOOOO Evamy and that's how it STILL is.Amy can't be with Jake or Ian.Ian because she's related to him and one word:KOREA!Jake because he's a little too old for her,he's a jerk,and he was the one who called Interpool on Amy and Dan.I'm Evamy forever and that's that.I would rather have Amy be with some random guy rather than Jake or Ian.

-Ashley Valdez[Leo is mine!]
  • Posted at:

Next to you is where I call home

Front sm

athenadawn62

aka JoyfulDolphin12

I hate that Natalie and Evan died, but the rest was really good in my opinion.  If you people don't like it, that's your problem.  But I really liked the book, and I am looking forward to Unstoppable, and I am hoping no one else dies.
From,
  • Posted at:

athenadawn62 aka JoyfulDolphin12

Cahill, Clue hunter, Tribute, Glader, Runner, Shadowhunter, Chime Child, Perdido Survivor, A Reckoner, I kill evil ghosts, and I'm a Bookworm.

Front sm

decodingzombie120

maybe she faked her death

• Posted at: