Front sm

inkymoonlight13

aka CatacombsBlue13

Branch: Ekaterina

(contains Shatterproof and Trust No One spoilers)

Amy Cahill stared down at the toes of her sneakers, then glanced back up at her boyfriend, or well probably former boyfriend Evan. She had just finished telling him about her kiss with Jake Rosenbloom,  and Evan's mouth was open in shock, his eyes were like golfballs. He blinked and shut his mouth, his face full of anger. 

"You what?!" he exclaimed. 

"I-I-I k-kissed Jake," Amy mumbled and when she looked back up at Evan, he was storming away, back into Grace's mansion. 

"Wait! Evan!" 

He ignored her and searched all the rooms until he reached the guest bedroom the Rosenblooms would be staying in. Atticus was playing video games on the Xbox in the corner of the room and Jake was stretched out on the bed, talking on the phone. Evan marched over to Jake, ripped the phone out of his hand and then punched him in the face. Blood started gushing out of Jake's nose and it looked a bit crooked now. Jake jerked up and pushed Evan roughly away and a fight broke out. Atticus rushed out of the door to get someone, and bumped into Amy. She ran into the room and started tugging Evan away. 

"EVAN! JAKE! STOP!" she screamed and they both froze. They slowly stepped back, each glaring at each other fiercely. 

"What was that for, you jerk?!" Jake asked angrily. 

"For kissing my girlfriend," Evan answered, just as angry. 

Jake glanced at Amy, grinned cockily, then turned back to his opponet. "Former girlfriend." 

Both guys turned to stare at Amy, who was at a loss for words and had no idea what to do. So she did what any logical, normal teenage girl in her situation would do: She ran out the door and to her room. Then she slammed the door and locked it and curled up in a ball on her bed with tissues for a good cry. First the kidnapping, then the crazy ransoms, finding out that she had handed over the last piece in the Vespers' master plan for world doom, and now boy drama?! She was probably going to be traumatized by the time she turned seventeen. But she was a Cahill, and that was the Cahill life.  There was a knock at the door, but she ignored it. Then there was a bang and the door was kicked down, shattering into thousands of splinters. Dan was outside, looking sort of dizzy, with his foot still mid-air, looking like he was doing a ninja pose. She thanked everything in the world that he hadn't taken the serum, that she had switched it . . . 

Do ya like??? It's my first Amy love story . . . Btw, I'm an EVAMY (used to be amian. BOO JAKE!)                              
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jordyn

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

How do you write like you’re running out of time?

How do you write like you need it to survive?

“But even though there were plenty of teeth in the grin, there was no heart.”

Front sm

inkymoonlight13

aka CatacombsBlue13

"What happened? Atticus is freaking out and Evan just left . . ." Dan Cahill trailed off, staring at his sister who had obviously been crying. He crossed the room and sank down onto the bed next to her. 

"I told Evan that I kissed Jake and they got into a fight," his sister Amy whispered, hugging her knees to her chest with a haunted expression. 

"YOU WHAT?!" Dan exclaimed, looking at her with a horror etched into his face. "You're dating my best friend's brother now? That is not cool." 

"Dan, just stop being a dweeb for a few seconds! I'm not dating Jake, but I don't know what's going on between the three of us right now." Amy sighed and rubbed her temples, a headache forming. 

"I never thought there would be an end to Evamy," Dan muttered. Amy jerked her head over and gave him a wild, confused and weirded out glance. 

" 'Evamy'?" 

"It was your nerd couple name," he explained. "Now I guess Jamy reigns over the destroyed Evamy . . . Or will Amian prevail?" 

"Jamy? Amian? Why are you pairing me with different people?" 

Dan opened his mouth to answer but Ian burst into the room with Saladin hanging off his right ear. There were red scratches all over his face and his clothes were basically tattered. Blood started to drip from his ear lobe and Saladin leaped down from Ian, trotting over to the two siblings looking satisfied. The Egyptian Mau (sp?) rubbed its head against Amy's ankles until she picked him up and let him rest in her lap. She reached underneath her bed and retrieved the hidden can of red snapper, popping it open and allowing Saladin to hop off her lap and to the floor where he viciously attacked his favorite food. Then Atticus peeked into the room. 

"Hello Atticus, can you get that horrid beast out of here?" Ian asked politely, then glaring in disgust at Saladin. Amy rolled her eyes. 

" 'That horrid best' is a cat, Ian, and it looks very insulted. Now, did Evan say anything before he left?" Amy replied and sniffled. Dan patted her shoulder comfortingly. 

Ian raised his eyebrows then said, "Tolliver told me to tell you that he wished things hadn't turned out like this, that he'd still be here for you, that he loves you and that you should consider making a choice." 

A choked sob came out of Amy's mouth and she burst into tears under all the pressure. After a minute she stopped, regained her calm and then grabbed her phone. She furiously typed a text message to Evan, and then sent it. Dan caught a glimpse of it and wasn't surprised to see it was at least two paragraphs long. 

"So, Amy, what will it be? The survival of Evamy, Jamy overcoming Evamy, or Amian prevailing after all and you declaring your long hidden love for me?" Ian asked and Amy shot him and Dan an exasperated look. Ian seemed deadly serious though, and Dan and Atticus cracked up laughing. 

"What is with all the pairings?! Ian, honestly I don't know, but I will never calm myself and Evan or Jake 'Evamy' or 'Jamy'. Sorry, Ian, but I don't have a hidden love for you. You're family, however distant, and I don't hate you and you're my . . . . friend, but I don't have a hidden love for you. Whatever that was in Korea is gone," Amy said and then shooed them all out of her room, sitting down to wait for Evan's reply.                                                 
  • Posted at:

Jordyn

Front sm

inkymoonlight13

aka CatacombsBlue13

Okay, I can't continue this, for whoever is possibly reading this or will maybe. 

I'm readind Day of Doom, and even though I'm not finished, I've cried already and can't continue this after what I've read of that book. Read it and you will see why. Okay, end of YOU WHAT?!----The end of Evamy? Ughlck, I've to get off this thread.   
  • Posted at:

Jordyn

Front sm

officerjade14

aka OfficerJade4

Branch: Janus

bump
  • Posted at:

officerjade14 aka OfficerJade4

Name: Aimee

P44W6F2GXP

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Branch: Lucian

Evan's death was tragic.  I hate Amy!
  • Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Evan's death was tragic. I hate Amy.
  • Posted at:

Chai @^@

The Lord of the Books!

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

inkymoonlight13

aka CatacombsBlue13

Yeah, I agree. I was crying over Evan's death and when Amy and Jake were all lovey dovey before I nearly threw the book at the very hard floor.
  • Posted at:

Jordyn

CLASSIFIED

Plz More NOW
  • Posted at:

Front sm

inkywriter9

aka ClassifiedWriting4

Pleasee more more more more! This is the MOST updated and gramatically correct story i have seen! the characters are even really close to the book! (No offense to other peoples stotoes. I'm just kind of a fanatic about that stuff. It doesn't mean your stories aren't really intreguing[sp?] :])  Please write more. Weather or not its updated to the deaths of 'Day of Doom.' :]
  • Posted at:

inkywriter9 aka ClassifiedWriting4

"A word is worth a thousand pictures."

Front sm

inkywriter9

aka ClassifiedWriting4

Pleasee more more more more! This is the MOST updated and gramatically correct story i have seen! the characters are even really close to the book! (No offense to other peoples stotoes. I'm just kind of a fanatic about that stuff. It doesn't mean your stories aren't really intreguing[sp?] :])  Please write more. Weather or not its updated to the deaths of 'Day of Doom.' :]
  • Posted at:

inkywriter9 aka ClassifiedWriting4

"A word is worth a thousand pictures."

Front sm

athenaposeidon204

Hahaha, i loved the part where Ian says about her hidden love for him. I used to like JAmy. Sorry, but I do not like Evamy anymore. I'm a die- harsd AmIan.
Could you read my AmIan Love story?
  • Posted at:

I am a:-Christian-Daughter of Athena, Poseidon, Hades and a Hunter of Artemis-Writer-My name? Leanna. PERCABETH/AMIAN!!!

Front sm

pinkdolphin3496

Listen closely - Evan's death WASN'T Amy's fault!  Evan WANTED to go along! She even tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen! I am very mad you are just going to blame Amy like that! Please stop making those accusations!

• Posted at:

pinkdolphin3496

Front sm

zealousadventure31

I do not agree with you about Jake but please continue!

• Posted at:

Tis Miyrah. I don't get on much but when I do..I don't. 

I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you, even if this place isn't the same anymore. 

|-/

Front sm

dogyellow583

Please continue, this is awesomesauce!

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

wolfsoccer611

True But I feel and cuz amy thinks it's her fault and She tried to tell Evan not to join

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

WOW!! that was awesome. 

Amy and Jake so go together (Even and Amy were cute, but Jamy is even CUTER)

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

werewolfmummy85

i know why you quit. it's because evan died, isn't it?

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

LOL! This story was 2 years ago! :D

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

The Lord of the Books!

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

musicspy18

Now it was 3 years agi!!! :D

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

Hail Evamy!

#JustblameAmian!

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

The Lord of the Books!

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

dragonprism297

Lol, same, I love that part XD. At first I thought Dan had said that, because it sounded so Dan-ish

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigerwriting46

Evamy was so cute!  I like threw all my 39 clues books in the trashcan when Evan died. I was a die-hard Evamy. I loved when Ian pledged his secret love! 

• Posted at: