CLASSIFIED

Name
Senior/Apprentice
Favorite Weapon            (Saxe knife or Longbow)

Here's mine
Lilian
Feminine
Senior 
 Saxe
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

generalmerlin3

aka BreakingBloodhound759

Branch: Lucian

Name:James Hawthorne
Senior just graduated
Favorite weapon:Longbow
  • Posted at:

generalmerlin3 aka BreakingBloodhound759

"I think we'll go with a little Bohemian Rhapsody gentleman?"

"Good call!"

"Um...Shall I compare thee to a summers day....and stuff."_Me in drama class

"Do it for Johnny!"_Dallas Winston,The Outsiders

CLASSIFIED

Name : Emilia Reese (But people jsut call me Emi)

Senior/Apprentice : About to graduate
Favorite weapon : Both
  • Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonwings23

aka BlackWolf360

Name- Lissa. Age- 21. Gender- Female. Status- Senior. Weapon- Bow.
  • Posted at:

What a great run this has been. This series and this website have really changed my life. It was an honor and a pleasure to have been a part of this crazy, wonderful journey.

Front sm

silverapollo9

aka SilverCrest9

Name Luis
Age 15
Gender M
Senior/Apprentice
Favorite Weapon (Saxe knife or Longbow)

• Posted at:

silverapollo9 aka SilverCrest9

House of Ravenclaw

Lucian Force

Son of Hermes

Path of Shu

Einherjar 

Divergent of Erudite

Longliner of District 4

Hystorian

Filipino Ako

Card 361085 - 'P43GPD7JXP' - Agent SilverCrest9

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Branch: Janus

Name: Harper
Weapon: Recurce bow 

Umm, how can you be 12 and a senior already? 

Can I be apprenticed to someone? 
  • Posted at:

Harper AKA DragonRider122

~Malinarana~

CLASSIFIED

Harper, Will wasn't an apprentice till he was 15, so I'm an early starter. It's just a roleplay!!!! Sure!!! Name the person!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

brilliantstanding39

aka BrilliantStanding1

Name: Nick
Weapon: Long Bow 
  • Posted at:

brilliantstanding39 aka BrilliantStanding1

Remember who you are.

"Everything works out one way or another in the end."

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Ok, any one of the Senior rangers, prefferably one thats older than me :), thanks!
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Branch: Tomas

Name: Chris Voyage
Senior/apprentice: apprentice close to senior
Fav. weapon: both

I'll POV!
I was dying to get my silver oak leaf. i had trained and trianed and my mentor had told me was going to get it soon. when? i was told that when i recieve my oak leaf, i would work at Aspienne fief. (i looked up that name and it's a real fief!) i was practicing my archery to pass the time. tonight was the ranger meeting and i was looking forward to tring to catch one of the senior rangers off guard as they came along. i had heard there were alot of new apprentices so i was looking forward to that too. "time to go." said my mentor, Gilan. (GILAN! XD)  i got on my horse, Holly, and started to ride. Holly was a beautiful black mare. while riding she whinnied as if saying, i'll go farther if i get an apple. i smiled. "no apple and you will go as far as necessary and you know it." i said back. fine. she said. we didnt go much farther though, for we had arrived. 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

"When life gives ya lemons... Stop hating on lemons. I like lemons. I'm gonna keep those little pieces of heaven."

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

still here
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Please POV?
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

"When life gives ya lemons... Stop hating on lemons. I like lemons. I'm gonna keep those little pieces of heaven."

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV

I finished shooting the last of my arrows and flopped onto the grass exausted.  Of course that was the time when Will chose to walk around the corner of the cabin.
"Don't sit around all day, practice your throwing, I noticed it was getting a bit rusty" He said and walked off
"Where are you going?" I asked
"To get supplies for the journey"
"What journey?" I asked.  He stopped with his back towards me and I could almost see his eyes roll up.  
"Wait and see" He said and sped off on Tug before any more questions could be asked. 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV:
I watched as my target aproached. i loved this game. it was Will and his apprentice! sweet! i pulled my cloak over me and focused on just the apprentice. it was a boy. i would leave Will for the senior rangers. i loved prooving to boys that girls could be rangers. as they get closer, i throw a rock over to another location and as i had hoped. the apprentices horse noticed. the horse turned to the direction of where the stone had landed and the boy went to go check it out. i got down silently from my tree and i moved close to the boy. i knocked and arrow and shot next to the boy and he leaped with surprise. i stepped out of the shadows. "I win." i say and he conceded. i let my hood fall and the boy chokes back a laugh. "your a girl?" he asked. i got mad. i unsheathed my saxe knife and put it to his throat. but before i could say anything, something pulled me back suddenly and then i was against a tree! i look up to see Will. nuts. "i wont have my apprentice hurt right before a meeting. but..." he turned to his apprentice. "...you should know better then to judge a ranger by his or her gender." he said and i smiled and nodded my head. "also, if she beat you at the game, it shows that you need to practice even more." he said to his apprentice. we walked together to the meeting. "i'm chris." i say. the boy looked at me. "i'm Harper."
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

I'm a girl :)

Harper's POV 

I looked at Chris skeptically.  She had thought I was a boy, until she put the knife at my throat and my hood fell back.  She had obviosly forgotten about Will so she didn't really win but I remained silent.  I had a feeling that she doubted me, but that would change soon.  I looked at her and tried to make amends.
"I only said that because I was suprised to seee another girl like me" I said smiling
"Oh, sorry about that" She said looking sheepish.
"Its great seeing another girl, now we can both show those other apprentices what their up against!" I urged my horse, Bolt, forward and caught up with Will.
"Was I that bad?" I said feeling rather dejected.
"No, now you can learn from the mistake, and it shouldn't happen again" He said.
"How far are we?" His eyes rolled up.
"Almost there, keep an eye oout, there are probably more" 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

WHOOPS! the name harper just seemed to me like a boy name!
Chris's POV:
We rode towards the meeting. i knew the game wasnt over but i knew with me teamed up with harper that we would most likely win. after multiple encounters in the game, we finally arrive. i hop off Holly and walk towards the fire. i sat with harper. thier were five other apprentices. we talked until it was announced that the meeting was about to begin.
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV 

I unsaddled Bolt and brushed him down.  He nickered at me appretiativley.  "No apples tonight, I'm saving them for tommorow, when we win the horse race" I said.  He shook his mane and stomped off.  I smiled.
"Time for the meeting to begin Harper, get your equipment" Will called to me.  I grabbed my stuff and ran over, saying hi to Gilan and, and stood next to Chris.  
"I can't wait" 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

chris...did you forget about your own RP? 
  • Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

CLASSIFIED

Oh wow!!!! I love rangers apprentice!!! I will defineately make a profile and POV when I get a chance.
    Jacob 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'll join but I can't post a profile or POV right now
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'll join but I can't post a profile or POV right now
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Name: Valor Alexander
Favorite Weapon: sword technically should count since some rangers can use one. Out of those two though, I'd pick the knife:)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

OOO! i cant wait to read yours POV's! i wont POV this time so you can instead!
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Fine! i'll POV:
The meeting began. it was the usuall boring stuff until the matter of a mission came up. they needed two seniors and thier apprentices to go to celtica to check out a man who was claiming to be Morgarath's secret son. i could see Gilan and will looking at each other and i look at Harper. i then looked at gilan and we could both tell that we wanted to do this. "i would like to volenteer myself and my apprentice for this mission." Gilan said. "as would i." said Will. Harper and i both smiled. then it was bak to the usual stuff until the meeting ended. Gilan and i rode with Harper and Will. "get some good rest tonight girls. we have a big day tomorrow." Will said and we both smiled. 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

bump
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV

I rolled over restlessly.  This would be my first mission and I was really excited.  About two hours before dawn I got up and slipped out of the tent.  I grabbed my knives and bow and walked to the shooting arena.  Practice practice practice.  I started shooting in various positions and diving ocassionaly.  Most of them hit the middle, if not then the next ring over. I looked at it with satisfaction then walked over to Bolt.
"Ready?"
Yes
I smiled and started getting our things packed.  A few minutes later Will and Gilan got up and started going over the planned route.  I walked over to Chris
"You excited?"
"Yep" She said, rubbing her eyes "As soon as I wake up"
Within the next hour the entire meeting place was packed up and all the rangers were going back to the fifes.  We set out along an old road.  I sat still, drapped in my warm cloak and watched the ever passing senery as we mad our way into Celtia
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV:
as soon as i woke up, ileaped out of bed and got ready.i then go to my horse, holly, and get her ready. did you bring me apples? holly asked. i pull out a single apple and feed it to her. after that i grab amy normal weapons and hop on holly after telling her her password which was hollyleaf. we walk out and see the others were just ready to go as well. i star riding next to harper and i go just a little ahead of her. she nudges just a little ahead of me and i do the same. before we knew what happened, we were in a horse race! Gilan and Will didnt seem to mind. i run cricles around Harper and i could tell she was getting dizzy. we luagh and soon were back on the path to celtica. it takes a few hours but eventually we get there. we went into town and found a place to rest. "where to start first?" i ask. "why not over there by the large crowd?" suggested Will. we walked over to see waht the commotion was. when i was finally able to see what they were looking at, i see a man with complete black eyes and long black hair but very pale skin. just like Morgorath.
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV

It seemed we had finally found him, Morgarath's supposed son.  I shivered involuntarily and stepped closer to Will.  We found a table and sat down.  
"He looks like him" I said quitly to Will
"Looks can decieve" He said glancing at the crowd with his eyes.  The evening went on well enough.  The crowds eventually went back to their own homes but he was still sitting at the table, glancing at us occasionally.  
"Harper, pull of your hood to look less supicious" Will said quietly.  I did.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw the man raise an eybrow and look quickly away when I turned my head.  He then got up and left the tavern.  After a while Chris spoke up
"I suppose we'll have to watch him for a few days"
"Yes, and what a bother that will be" Gilan replied.  Will and Gilan got up and paid the tavern owner
You'll have to sare a room" Will said.  I looked at Chris and shrugged.  "Thats fine" She nodded.
"I'm going to say goodnight to Bolt and give him a treat" I said.   I walked out of the tavern and headed towards the stables.
"Apples?" Bolt said
"Yes" I replied and pulled one out of my pocket.  He munched it appretiativly.  I rubbed him down and was about to leave when he winnied softly.  I froze.  Someone was comming.  Its Will I thought and continued to stroke Bolt.  I heard footsteps comming and I turned around only to come face to face with the man in the inn.  I gasped and he grabbed me, dragging me away from Bolt, who was making quite alot of noise.   He was a whole lot stronger than me, though I tried to kick him or make his hold falter.  He dragged me outside and shoved me aginst the side of the barn.  The wind was knocked out of me and I gasped for air.
"Who are you?" He asked, eyes deadly
"I'm a girl" I retorted.  He shoved me again, harder.
"What are you doing with a Ranger, and dressed like one too?"
"I was following them, and took one of their cloaks" It was not a total lie
"Who are they?" I shook my head.  His eyes narrowed.  He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up off the ground
"Tell me or your life is forfeit" He wispered.  My vision blurred and my head pounded.  All of a sudden I heard a dark voice that I rarely ever heard.
"No... yours is"  Then I heard a deep thrum and I fell to the ground.  Looking at the man I saw a grey shafted arrow sticking out of him, right below his knee.  He groaned and rolled on the ground, trying to get it out.  I tried to get up but my vision blurred again and I fell to the ground unconisous. 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV:
"Tell me or you life is foreit!" said th man. "no...yours is." i say and i draw back an arrow and shoot him .That was too close to call. i had found Harper being choked by the innkeeper. i had shot him in the knee and the man rolloed over in pain. harper tried to look at me but she passed out. i search the innkeeper to find a letter from the son of morgorath saying to find out as much as possible about our little group and if possible kill us. i put the letter in my pocket and tie up the man. then i grab a bucket of water and splash harper with the water. she instantly wakes up and draws he saxe knife. she sees me and the innkeeper i had tied up and she relaxes. then she notices that she's wet. she frowns. i smile and i go and get Will and gilan. they rush in and Will examins harper. Gilan looks at my handywork. he nods his approval. "lets question him." he says
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

I guess I should have said it was Will but that worked out well :)

Harper's POV

I woke up with a jolt.  Chris stood by the inkeeper, tying his hands.  I looked at myseld and frowned.
"I'm wet" I said sadly.  Chris grinned
"Stay here and watch him" she said and ran back inside.  A moment later she came back with Will and Gilan.  Will ran over and started examining my neck.
"Badly bruised, not a moment to soon Chris" He said and touched one of the dark spots.  I jerked and muffled a yelp.  
Gilan examined the inkeeper and noded "Good work, now the fun begins"
"Allow me" Will said.  He walked over to the man andpulled him to a sitting position. "Now" he began conversationaly "We saw your letter, so tell us everything you know about this man and I'll let you off a whole lot easier than you deserve"
The inkeeper hesitated then shrugged.  "The man is Morgarath's son, he comes to my tavern every Friday and Wednesday night.  He asked me to find out who you were, to kill the girl if nessesary" He said pointing at me.  Will took a step forward
"And what did he pay you hmm?"
The inkeeper hesitated again then showed us 3 solid gold coins.  
"Pack up" Will said, "we're leaving, Harper come inside and get something on your neck".  He and Gilan walked pack while I got Bolt saddled.  
"He didn't know about you" I told Chris
"Yep, and that will make it even more suprising when he does" we laughed and went back to the inn.  The innkeeper was still on the ground moaning.
An hour later we were on the road again
"Looks like its  a night out" Gilan said and headed towards the cover of the forest. 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV:
we ride out into the woods for the night. we find a nice sheltered area and hop off our horses. i give Holly an apple and she shakes her mane. about time i got an apple. she said and i bump her. i go sit by the others and we soon go to bed. i wrap myself up in my warm cloak and fall asleep. that morning we ride back into town. we were about to enter the same tavern as the one that Morgoraths supposed son went to at this time of day when Gilan pulls me aside. "apperantly, this man doesnt know about you so that makes you our wild card. i want you to go and enter through the back of the building and hide in the shadows in case things go downhill andi have a feeling that his man will be prepared for us." he said and i nod. i enter the building through the back and watch as the others walk in through the front. no one notices me but they do notice my group. i see the man we were after and i watch as my group sits down next to him and start talking. i notice five men placeing thier hands and the hilt of thier swords ready to fight if needed. six of them against the three of my group. not good odds. but then there was me. i see the man say something and then signal the men and they came up behind my group with thier swords out and pointed at the back of my friends. "surrender or die." i hear him say and i nock an arrow and point it at him. "that's funny. i was just about to say the same thing to you."  
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV

"I told you this was a bad idea"  I mutterd to Will.  Gilan stiffened and his hand reached casually to where his sword was hidden.  Chris was pointing an arrow at Morgarath's son.  He smiled
"Silly girl, if you kill me then all your friends die" He sad cruelly.  Chris hesitated and realized what he had said.  Will nudged be and blinked like there was something in his eye.  5 times.  Gilan nodded.  I looked at Chris and mouthed five.  The man's back was against me so he didn't notice.  Chris gave a barely perceptible nod.  Will's head went down and he sighed as in defeat and we all started counting in our heads.  5....4.....3....2.....1.... Gilan drew his sword and deflected the other's with blinding speed.  Chris shot one and sent another arrow flying with in a split second.  Me and Will drew our saxe knives and took the defensive position.  Chris had another arrow pointed at Morgarath's son.
"How about now?" She asked.  He glared at her and I smiled.  
"Who's next?" I asked cheerfully poining at the two dead men.
"You can leave right now with your lives, or you can stay with him"  Will said with a smile.  All of them, immediatly left and the man cursed.
"Now" Gilan said "Lets really chat" 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV:
That. was. awesome. the way we had just fought those men, was totally epic! i watch as gilan and will sit once more with Morgoraths son and i smile. "so, todays question will be the usual: who are you, where did you come from, and what are your plans here?" asked Gilan and i smile. the man was dead silent though and i brought my bow up with an arrow still in it threatining to kill him if he didnt comply. "if you kill me, you wont get any intell." he said casually and i dont waver. "or, it would simply mean that i eliminated the threat before it got out of hand." i say and he frowns at my comback. "yes, true." he says and looks at the arrow pointed at his head once more and then turns back to will and gilan. "i am morgoraths son. my name is Derek. His wife died in the war when i was 13 and i lived on my own. i trained myself in combat convinced that i would one day be as good as my father was. then i hear of my fathers death and i swore i would get revenge on the person who killed him. and the best way to do that was to kill the people closest to him AKA the lot of you." he says and i look at Gilan to see if he was beliveing this story. "but, there is more." said Derek. this would get interesting. 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Harper's POV

I sat and lisened to Gilan interrogate "Derrek".
"There's much more" He had said.  That was all I got to hear before Will pulled me aside
"You need to ride back to Redmont and warn Horace.  He's visiting there.  If this man is after his father's slayer, then Horace may be in danger."
"Ok" I said and ran out to get Bolt
"Be extra careful!" Will called out. "I'm sending Chris after you once we finish with him and me and Gilan will come later" I nodded
Rats.  Now I'll never know what he was going to say.  At least Chris might tell me later.  I jumped onto Bolt.  Ride! I said in my mind anf instantly he responded to my touch. 
  • Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV:
i watched as Harper rode off back to araluen. i watched silently as Gilan and Will tried to get more information about Dereks plans but he wouldnt say anymore. Will and Gilan then send me off after Harper and i mount Holly. i ride at full speed as long as possible. after some time of traveling, it became dark so i made camp. the moment it was morning, i start riding again and after a few more hours, i thought i saw Harper. i was about to ride up to her when i notice that this figure was much to large to be her. i give holly the signal to be quiet and i hop off and grab my bow and knock an arrow. i silently sneak up on the figure and see what he was doing. my eyes stretch wide as i see that he had a companion and that they had captured Harper who was struggling agaisnt the ropes that held her to a tree. the men were questioning her. i listen in and find out that they were in league with Derek. at that point, i had had enough and i bring my bow up and shoot one of them and then with another second, shoot the other and they both fall to the ground dead. i walk out of the bushes and Harper sighs with relief. "lets get out of here." i say and we both mount our horses and continue riding. 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

CLASSIFIED

Can I still join?

Name: Jason
Senior/Apprentice: Apprentice
Favourite Weapon: Recurve Bow and Throwing Knives     
  • Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Name: (No one knows my name until a bit later. For now, just The Shadow Rider.) Nyliara Killer Shadow. Before I tell them my full name, after the TSS, its N.K.S.
Senior/Apprentice: I technically have all the skills a Ranger needs. I know all of it, so I'm probably Senior, though I've never been in the Ranger Corps before.
Fav. Weapon: Longbow   

N.K.S.’s POV:
I stumble through the forest, wounded. It's not a terrible wound, but its big enough that it's slowing me down. 
I cuss. That thing is getting ever closer, no matter how fast I run. 
Stumble. Fall. Get back up. Repeat a hundred times. 
“Why doesn't it just leave me alone?” I growl. Glancing behind me, I see its gaining. Again
I launch myself into a flip, and land on a tree branch. Shrugging my longbow off my shoulder, I take aim, and fire three arrows. They all hit their target, but the thing isn't dead. I've wounded it seriously, though. I shoot ten more arrows before it dies.
I jump down, to examine my wound. Nothing bad. I rummage in my pouch, and come up with Warmweed Salve. I put it on, and the pain dies down. It won't stay gone for long, but hopefully enough time for me to make it past the Rangers.
I whistle. My horse, Night, comes running. She is a black mare, with streaks of deep purple and red in her mane and tail. Her eyes are a beautiful blue-green. Everyone gets nervous around her, because she looks unnatural. She's beautiful and unique to me.
“Good girl!” I say. I feed her one of her favorite treats: Nightbolt. It's a herb, that can be used for poison, but its rare. Very rare, and very unique. Because it can be used to also heal poisons, even the poisons it can create. That's one of the reasons I named my horse Night. Her full name is Lightning Nightbolt. But I call her Night.
She nickers. I swing up on her back, without a saddle or reins. I grew up bareback horse-riding. 
Night tosses her head, and I laugh. “Lets go, girl.” She takes off.
Night can run through almost anything: brush, plains, fields, forests, night, even rivers. She can't run on air, though. Too bad. I scold myself. Night is perfect to me.
Reaching the edge of the forest, I slip off of Night. “Run to the other side, Night.” I whisper in her ear. She rears, and bolts to the other side of the road.
Rangers everywhere look up. We're at the Ranger Gathering Grounds.
I see Will Treaty, Halt O’Carrick, and Gilan there. I know of them. Famous Rangers. I'm also famous, known as the Black Rider. No one's ever caught a real glimpse of me besides my horse.  
Pulling up my hood, I flit across the road. Instantly, Rangers run to the road. They know its not a real shadow.
“Who are you?” Gilan demands.
I get in Night, and she rears up. I laugh softly. “All you need to know, Gilan, is I am either the Rangers worst enemy, or your best ally.”
The Senior Rangers step in front of their apprentices. “Aww, so sweet.” I say. 
I lean over Night’s neck. “Let's go girl.” Night races through the Gathering Grounds, and into the forest on the other side. I can hear Rangers shouting, organizing a search/hunt for the ‘mysterious rider’.
I smile grimly. Let them come, I think. I'll be waiting.  
  • Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

ravenclaws110

aka DragonRider122

Sounds cool, but we rangers aren't totally inferior.  Let's try too keep the odds even, no one is more powerful than the others, that way, the RP will be more fun :)

Harper's POV

Stupid.  I really thought he was dying, so I gave him water.  The minute I leaned down he rose up and nocked me out.  When I woke up I was tied to a tree two men stood in front of me and asked questions I refused to answer.  Suddenly they both fell, almost simultaneously.  I sighed with relief.  Chris stepped out of the trees and slashed the ropes.
"Gilan and Will are behind me, they'll catch up any day now"
"We need to warn Horace as soon as possible!" I said and she nodded.  We both got on our horses and set out again.  We'll be there by noon.  I hoped it was not too late.

• Posted at:

~Malinarana~

Front sm

blackarrow131

aka BearDragon5

Chris's POV
we ride for hours before we get anywhere near araluen. we ran into five more men before we found ourselves in fimiliar forest. i sigh as i see the place that i live with Gilan. "we are close. let's find Horace." i say and we ride to castle redmont. when we get there, we ask around about where horace was and as it turns out, he was at battle school teaching other apprentices. we ggo to the battle school and we sigh in relief when we see horace. "thank goodness your are ok. we have something to tell you." 
  • Posted at:

Chris Voyage

Golden Age MB'er

Sprinkle Queen.

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Wait, I'm just saying because I'm a stranger. I'm not trying to be superior. Please let this me get past. Please? :)
  • Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8