Front sm

lightningdragon818

aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

Branch: Lucian

Ok I just want a straight answer is the 39 clues real or not because some people say it is some people say it isn't I have points for both...

Real: I get the strangest feeling like im being watched I found a note on my bench with a stamp that read Cahill transport and I found a sign with Cahill written on it and the number 39 keeps coming up in my life and things keep going my way

False: I  looked up Jonah wizard on eBay and there was nothing

So can u guys plz answer me because some people say yes and others say no and I just want a straight answer! 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

lightningdragon818 aka AnalyzingAdventure1083

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

-Tyrion Lannister to Cersei Lannister

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

commanderhawk10

aka MetalDragon74

I personally think the books are real, but I'm not totally convinced the actual clue hunt was real. Who knows?

False: the serum

Reasons: Most of the ingredients are Unedible and harmful to the body.

• Posted at:

commanderhawk10 aka MetalDragon74

"We are Cahills, and we are under attack." - William McIntyre {RIP 2013}

75% Lucian + 15% Janus + 6% Thomas + 4% Ekat = !00% Cahill

CLASSIFIED

Jonah Wizard isn't on eBay because it's a fake name.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lightningdragon818

@ MetalDragon74 yeah but some times when ingredients are put together it causes the chemicals to change but good point :D

@ EmeraldAssassin107 thats a good point to but wouldnt it be hard to cover up something like that?

plz i still need more answers help me!
  • Posted at:

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is payed.

GAME OF THRONES

CLASSIFIED

Yeah, I know. I don't think they're actually real. I mean, why would you take something that secretive and dangerous and turn it into a book for everyone to read? It just doesn't make sense to me.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

commanderhawk10

aka MetalDragon74

I had heard that on the page where it says whether the book is fiction or not there wasn't anything....But I've also heard that it does say that the books are fiction.
  • Posted at:

commanderhawk10 aka MetalDragon74

"We are Cahills, and we are under attack." - William McIntyre {RIP 2013}

75% Lucian + 15% Janus + 6% Thomas + 4% Ekat = !00% Cahill

Front sm

crimsoncobra157

aka CrimsonCobra242

Branch: Janus

It's a fictional story that someone made up. It isn't real at all. I just had a funny thought that we could make it real if we wanted to, like if a while from now when everyone was adults, we decided to create some sort of clue hunt. But the story is fictional.
  • Posted at:

crimsoncobra157 aka CrimsonCobra242

Kaleb, A.K.A. The Interviewer

Jesus Saves

“The end grows near. The destruction of our enemies is imminent.”   -The Dark

CLASSIFIED

I really don't know the books say it's real but it sounds fake.????????????????????????????????
  • Posted at:

Front sm

aquafire90

aka AquaFire40

Sadly I don't think it's real. I mean don't you think we would hove heard about Jonah Wizard, and about Amy and Dan stealing art???
  • Posted at:

AquaFire90 aka AquaFire40

I'm not really a Janus!!! I am not Lucian, Tomas or Ekat either.

I AM M.

(Also a proud Christian!!)

(Don't tell anyone... I am a ninja.)

Front sm

ambersunrise15

aka AmberEnigma1

Branch: Ekaterina

I like to believe that it is real. I mean, it could be!
  • Posted at:

NATALiE!SaladinLeague,VFD,Terces,ninja,tomboy,Whovian

If it's time to go, remember what you're leaving. Remember the best.

-Doctor Who(Goodbye Matt Smith!L)

JESUS FREAK!!

CLASSIFIED

I'm not sure about my opinion on whether they are real or not yet, but as for turning it into a book? I think, if they are real, that it could be a good idea because everyone would think that it would be too dangrous for it to be a book that everyone could read, making it seem fake, and therefore protecting it. Also it's never stated the exact measurements of all the clues (i think) and anything with improper measurments can be deadly, and espesially with these kinds of ingredients and that discourages anyone who does think it's real from trying to make/find the serum.

I'm not sure if this makes sense, but I think it does.  Right?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

indescribablegriffin1

aka LoneWolf557

I think that it is real.  I belive that some of the names may be fake and others are real for instance Jonah Wizard could really be Justin Bieber or some famous wrap artist.  And of course the Master Serum would be at least partially fake.  I also get the feeling that I am being watched, and I could swear that I saw Erasmus not that long ago.  Still, I have no hard proof.  The choice is yours on whether you believe the 39 Clues is real or not.
  • Posted at:

indescribablegriffin1 aka LoneWolf557

Christ is Lord. Trust no one entirely. Posts I follow. By Sierra: 18975, 31471, 39226 Azure: 39119 Christine: 38529 Ariel: 40679 My story: 39475

Front sm

tummyllama1

aka SwordBaseball3

Branch: Tomas

I think its real. i have my reasons.... mabey like Johna Wizard's not real, but i think the Cahills are out there and that like JW is based on a real Cahill. Or somthing like that. 
  • Posted at:

Jake and GRADY 

I AM NINJALLAMA!!!

Front sm

risingdragon228

aka DragonRuthless19

it is 100% real, and i have proof. like if you wanna hear it
  • Posted at:

risingdragon228 aka DragonRuthless19

Gillian

The totally awesome artist here to save the day. How's it going y'all.

CLASSIFIED

There are actually people with the last name Cahill. My mom said it was a popular name. Also, get this: Martin Cahill was a world-famous burgalar (Lucian), one day he was shot in the head and stomach by a figure in black(Vesper), the person then jumped on a motorcycle and drove away. The gunman was never caught.
How is that fake? 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

frostrainbow14

aka StreakingSecret1

I think it's real. They are just covering the truth from the non-Cahills. You will believe it is real once you have faced the proof that it really is real. I have been feeling that I have been watched recently. And I had an old schoolmate, Izza, and she just moved to _______ for high school. She really wants to stay within our school but her father keeps on insisting that they should move. On the first day of school, my parents asked me and my siblings on how school was. My sister said one of her classmates, Renzo, was not there. I told her that he moved with his family. Then my dad said "Maybe they moved for protection. It's not safe here for them anymore." and my mom nodded. And a few days ago, I chatted with her. I asked how she was doing and stuff. When I asked if she knew why her family moved, she replied yes and immediately said bye and went offline. And I realized that she could be a Cahill, a Janus to be exact, 'coz she's really talented in singing and drawing. And by not safe, it could mean the Vespers.

Raina   
  • Posted at:

frostrainbow14 aka StreakingSecret1

Don't think of it as losing a boyfriend, think of it as gaining a stalker. - Dan Cahill

>>Believe in what you want to believe, don't listen to what others say<< :) <3

Front sm

catsparrow15

aka CatSecret9

I'm sure that they're real, and I have proof I'm too lazy to type down, but what I think is this:  The series is not just a true account but a book series.  Some of it is just made up, but most of it is true.  :)
  • Posted at:

catsparrow15 aka CatSecret9

Cahill

†

Want to be part of the next big thing?

Help out at:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/49064

CLASSIFIED

I  believe so that they are real! Ian Kabra stalked me! No lie! If you don't believe me thats fine. But then I feel like I'm being watched. It's scary. Especially when I'm eating my chocolate!

~Dell~ (I like chocolate!) 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

It's real. My mom and me went on holidays, and guess what? All of them (except Naples) were Lucian stringholds. And my mom's a Lucian. (I made her take the test XD) And today, (could be yesterday by teh time you see this) yesterday (could be two days ago when you see this) and Monday my friend said she saw the Man in Black. But I don't understand why he would be stalking her, cuz I was with my friend at her house when all this happened. And she doesn't read the 39 C's. And it happened whenever I wasn't looking. And last week or the week before last, I saw a pure black helicopter fly really low and inside the house, you couldn't hear any engine, and it looked like it was gonna land somewhere close. And then about five hours later I was outside with my friend, and I saw the helicopter again! But it was making a noise then! But, back to when my friend saw the Man in Black... She said she saw it one second, and then she looked away, and when she looked back, he was gone. But what I don't get is that she said he had a dog with him. But today when she saw him he didn't have a dog with him. At first, I didn't believe her, but one of the days when she saw him, she said she saw it again, but I knew she was lying that she saw him a second time. So now I think my friend is telling the truth... But I don't know if I should believe her. Then again... *Shrugs* This is all the evidence I have to prove that they're real.
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

That  Irish girl who’s Bohemian  Queen  of the Modern World

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

Front sm

lightningdragon818

yeah i do think they are real but you see it just seems so unrealistic but then again that is a cahills life right?! and DragonRuthless19 plz post your suggestion! anyway if jonah wizard is justin bieber than sorry you just lost all! respect from me! ( no affence to JB people i just dont like him) but if he was from 1D then maybe definatly we could work something out!

p.s annand off MY LIFE AS A POPAT reminds me of a younger Ian Kabra!
  • Posted at:

GAME OF THRONES

Front sm

lightningdragon818

oh forgot this.... we are going on a trip guess were we are going.....tokyo japan! and we are going to mount fuji! coincedence? hardly! and every time i bring up the 39 clues my mum changes the topic! wierd right!

p.s dell we all know you love chocolate!
  • Posted at:

GAME OF THRONES

CLASSIFIED

Possibly it's real but fake info is put over the real thing so people won't go look for them. Proof for real: I've been to one of the clue locations(Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey) and I saw an extra floor where no one went up and I thought I saw the alchemical sign for sulfur at the very top of a pillar.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

epictroll9

aka BreakingAggressive124

On my holidays I saw a metal sheet with a capital letter at the top. It was H,the symbol for Hydrogen,a Clue. The sheet was yellow. Hydrogen is an Ekat clue. Ekats colours are yellow. There were also numbers at the bottom. The sheet was like:

H
7 8 9
5 4
3 2 1

Cahill-esque eh?? I also saw the Cahill crest on my friends couch.
  • Posted at:

epictroll9 aka BreakingAggressive124

Pi=3.14. Pie=Yummy!!

Descended from Brian Boru!!

Ekat High Leader!!! :D

Spasky Rebel

Ben Spasky

The preciousss..

Front sm

sunrisestone15

aka BelieverSurviving1

In my mind I say YES!!! I believe it! Ive seen the name Cahill as a real last name an met a girl named ekaterina!

Lily
  • Posted at:

sunrisestone15 aka BelieverSurviving1

"Jake, I love you!" -Amy *Then kisses him* 

"Uh, Ames?....." -Evan *Looking shocked*

-The Dead Of Night

Front sm

risingdragon228

aka DragonRuthless19

all right, since my proof is in such high demand ill make you wait another weeeke before i tell you.......................................... jk. ill post it now. i have two things of proof, one that happened two me and the other my friend told me after her trip to Hawii that happened to her ( im pretty sure she is a Janus like a few of my other friends couse shes like really funny and stuff ). one is more freaky deaky then the other, ill let you decide wich is freaky deakier. here ya go.......

okay so first, this happened to me a few months ago whilst i was in San Diego with my mom and aunt. so we had been driving for a while looking for a parking spot and i kept noticing an expensive car behind us. i didnt really think any thing of it at the time. when we finally found a spot like right after we parked the fancy car showed up again and parked next to us. then these two teens wearing fancy clothes got out of the car. and i looked over at them and my eyes widend becouse.... it was IAN and NATALIE KABRA. do not argue with me on this becouse i am 100% certain it was them. the guy, Ian, gave me a wierd look before they walked away.

okay second proof, my friend whoose name shall remain a mystery, went to Hawii a while ago. when she got back she told me some thing wierd that happeed to her. she and her parents were out and this guy just came up to her and put a paret on her shoulder and insisted she take pictures with it. then after he tried to convince them to come in a dark alley to look at the pics, they didnt. then for like the rest of the day this guy followed them all dresses in black with sunglasses. the guys were probly vespers and the first v probly sent the second v the pics and told him to follow her. 
 well thats it for now, i promise to keep you updated on my freaky Cahill encounters

• Posted at:

risingdragon228 aka DragonRuthless19

Gillian

The totally awesome artist here to save the day. How's it going y'all.

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

DragonRuthless19: OH MY GIDEON!!!!!!!(XD :P) THAT IS JUST TOO FREAKY! My friend(who doesn't read the 39 C's) said she saw a shadowy figure muliple times. But what was freakier was that I was with her most of the time whenever she saw it. I think the encounter with Ian and Natalie Kabra is scarier. But, that is just the MOST FREAKIEST, CREEPIEST, SCARIEST, WEIRDEST THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN!!!
Unless you saw William McIntyre. That would just be strange if you saw him cuz he's supposed to be dead. Or if you saw V-1 and didn't know it was him. Or if you saw Arthur Trent. Or anyone who died in any of the books. Or actually anyone from the books, dead or alive. Ok, I've kinda gone off-subject, so I'll shut up now. XD :P
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

That  Irish girl who’s Bohemian  Queen  of the Modern World

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

Front sm

lightningdragon818

dragon ruthless 19 definately the 1st 1! now when you say exactly do you mean now or clue hunt???

keep it comingcause im still unsure!

(guess what? i found a sighn in tamworth with the lucian symbol and it had CAHILLS in bold RED letters red lucian! you get were im going? wierd right and also while i was there there has been no earthquakes as soon as i get there...BAM theres a huge trammor which shakes the whole cabin! and i know it wasnt a dream because it was on the news the next morning! and also i had been reading the sword thief when it happened i had already read it but yeah any way keep it coming!)
  • Posted at:

GAME OF THRONES

CLASSIFIED

I don't think it's real. But the authors did a great job making it seem that way.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I think it is real
I used to have a friend with the last name of Oh and when i told her I was reading the 39 clues she got really pale and wouldn't talk to me for like a month. Once i saw her writing the word cahill in her notebook... at the time i thought she must have read the book, too. I came over to her house one day to try and smooth things over and this man was there. HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ALISTAIR OH!!! Unfortunately, she shut the door in my face before i could be sure... its been boothering me since.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

IT IS TRUE!
the books are half fake half not i.e they are guides so not all of it is real.
and another twist is all the diferrent auothers are CAHILLS.
and i live in........ and there is a clue hunt in every country known to man i.e USA,NEW ZEALAND AND AMERICA all of these and more have there own clue hunt!
me and my friend found a pice of mozart music which was a code!
I PROMISE IT IS TRUE AND I DON'T BREAK A PROMISE!
also someone is watching me so look out it isn't easy
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

im not sure too somone know
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lavendermusic40

aka LavenderArt16

I think its real I saw the word  Vesper on the side walk or something like that yesterday.I was freaking out!!!!!^•^It was scary and I get the feeling as if I'm being watched.

-RIA  ^~^ 
  • Posted at:

Ria :~) 

pun enthusiast

Front sm

islandpink16

ARE YOU FO REAL LIKE DIZ REALLY HAPPENS TO YOU !??? 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

islandpink16

OK SO I WUZ LOOKING TROUGH WIKIPEDIA AND I THINK IT COUL BE REAL IDK SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!! WELL THERE IS THIS DUDE WITH CAHILL AND HE WAS A SCIENTIST I THINK HE WAS AN EKAT!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lightningpegasus30

aka DragonBlue552

I saw a red v right in front of my building.
  • Posted at:

HALF LUCIAN,HALF EKATERINA,FULL MADRIGAL

Front sm

fireturtle10

aka AgentEkaterina318

I totally posted on here yesterday, but the mods deleted it! O_o

-Em :)
  • Posted at:

All that is gold does not glitter.

"Choose the hills wisely on which you must do battle"

Not all those who wander are lost. 

A C-h-a-i-n Reaction of Compassion

The old that is strong does not wither.

Em :)

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Front sm

anubisvampire41

aka CovertCommando126

I wish the books were real. But when you think about it, we would have heard about Amy, Dan, Jonah, and Hamilton stealing art. That and the kidnappings from Cahills vs Vespers. (unless all of our respective branches went into mega-coverup mode)What could the leaders be hiding from us, hmm? JK.   
  • Posted at:

Divergent, AnubisVampire41 aka CovertCommando126 Monster PanheadSelf-appointed Shadowhunter

Front sm

anubisvampire41

aka CovertCommando126

Sadly I have not had any crazy cahill encounters. Although everytime I mentioned the 39 C's to an old friend of mine. they'd clam up and change the topic faster than the road runner. I knew they were hiding something. But, i didn't pry.
  • Posted at:

Divergent, AnubisVampire41 aka CovertCommando126 Monster PanheadSelf-appointed Shadowhunter

Front sm

apolloanalyzing30

maybe it is real and the authors are Cahill's . or maybe celebrities like EMINEM made Jonah Wizard as a character for himself because he is a Cahill.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

anubisarriving8

aka RedChasing29

solid proof-

IN THE USA,THE EISENHOWER INTERSTATE SYSTEM REQUIRESTHAT 1 MILE IN EVERY 5 SHOULD BE STRAIGHT.THESE STRAIGHT SECTIONS ARE USABLE AS AIRSTRIPS ATTIMES OF WAR OR SOME OTHER EMERGENCY BUT I THINK THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER PURPOSE BEHIND THIS,AS THE FOUNDER OF THIS SYSTEM IS EISENHOWERCAHILL.(TOMAS?) b)MARIE AUGUSTIN MARQUIS DE PELIER WAS ARRESTED AND SPENT NEXT 50 YEARS IN PRISON.HIS CRIME?WHISTLING AT QUEEN MARIE ANTOINETTE AS SHE WAS BEING USHERED INTO A THEATRE.WE KNOW THAT MARIE ANTOINETTE WAS ACAHILL (JANUS)AND GAVE A HINT FOR THE CLUE TUNGSTEN,SO I THINK MARIE AUGUSTIN MUST BE IN SOME OTHER BRANCH,THAT'S WHY SHE WAS THROWN IN PRISON OR MARIE AUGUSTIN CAN BE A VESPER.
c)FLOYD HAMILTON(ANOTHER TOMAS?)WAS A FAMOUS GANGSTER,GUESS HIS MOTHER'S NAME?ELLA TABITHA CAHILL .
d)QYEEN ELIZABETH 1 OF ENGLAND WROTE ON HER PRISON WALL WITH A DIAMOND-
"MUCH SUSPECTED OF ME,
NOTHING PROVED CAN BE"
WHAT DID SHE REALLY MEAN??(SHE WAS A LUCIAN)YOU KNOW THE NAME OF HIS ADVISOR?ANOTHER LUCIAN-KEVIN CAHILL.HER SISTER MARY TUDOR WAS MARRIED TO WINTHROP CAHILL, SON OF LUKE CAHILL!!!!!!QUEEN ELIZABETH'S ADVISOR LATER BETRAYED HER, CAN HE BE A DOUBLE VESPER AGENT??
e)NOSTREDAMUS WAS A PERSON 500 YEARS AGO WHOSE OVER 1000 WRITTEN REDICTIONS HAVE COME TRUE.HE HAS WRITTEN IN PRESENT TENSE AS HE WAS SEEING IT!!HE WROTE DETAILED LIVES OF MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE IN FRENCH. ON WIKIPEDIA HIS FATHER'S NAME IS GIVEN IN FRENCH BUT SAME HISTORIANS HAVE FOUND EVIDENCE THAT HIS FATHER REALLY CAME FROM IRELAND AND HIS FATHER'S REAL NAME WAS LUKE CAHILL!!!!!!SO I GUESS THAT HE MUST HAVE COLLECTED THE 39 CLUES AND HE MUST HAVE DRANK THE SERUM!!DOES THE SERUM GIVES POWER TO SEE FUTURE BEFORE YOUR EYES?!!
f)IN 1844 JONATHAN WALKER WAS THE LAST PERSON TO BRANDED IN THE US. HIS REAL NAME WAS ALEXIS J. CAHILL!!!!!
g)LAST WOMAN TO BE EXECUTED BY BURNING IN  ENGLAND-CHRISTIAN BOWMAN IN 1789
                                                                                   REAL NAME-JASON CAHILL!!!!!
h) LAST PERSON TO BE EXECUTED IN TOWER OF LONDON-JOSEF JACOBS IN 1941
                                                                               SON OF-GERARD CAHILL
JOSEF JACOBS WAS A GERMAN SPY,SO YOU KNOW HIS BRANCH!!
WELL, ALL THIS ALSO PROVES THAT CAHILLS ARE REAL!!!!
HOPE YOU LIKED MY WORK!!
-divyang 
  • Posted at:

anubisarriving8 aka RedChasing29

"NEVER BEFORE HAS ANYTHING HELD SO MUCH PROMISE-OR SO MUCH DANGER,EXCEPT THE CAHILL WORLD"

DIVYANG CAHILL,LUCIAN CODEBREAKER

100%LUCIAN

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5