analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Branch: Ekaterina

you got this part from monster blood
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

emmanuel-pacings 

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@DragonDragon804 who said I had to be 100% Original? I mean, Slappy New Year was just random, boring and the exact same thing as all of the other "Living dummy" books.

Chapter 11: Oh No!

I was getting ready for bed, think about wether or not everybody was right, and I should get rid of my stuffed bear. Posh to that! I thought pulling up my covers. Who cares what they think? I snuggled up close to bear, listening to Natalie hum herself to sleep. Then I heard a scream. It was comming from my sister's room! "Natalie!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and ran down the small hallway. I burst threw the door and imediatly saw the hole in the wall, with a giant--what? A dog? I saw Natalie curled up in the corner, rocking back and forth, and dashed over to her. "What's wrong sister?" she was cold. "Th-th-that th...ing--it just burst threw my wall!" I heard screams outside, asked her if she was hurt ("Of course not! I am a Lucian!") and looked out the gaping hole. I saw a group of people who all looked familiar--but from where? But of course the first thing I saw was the huge dog With Natalie's scarlet silk dress dangling from it's mouth. At first glance, the dress loked like blood. I bent over edge of the gap to get a better look below. Other than a man--no wait, a boy; a very mucular boy-- Trying to calm the animal. And I also saw the Manequen head I had bought with a wig for my sister's last birthday laying on the ground and monster's feet. "ack!" I exclaimed after I saw the giant snake. I was headed for the door when Natalie asked, "Where are you going?" She had a little shake to her voice. "To go see if I can lure that beast away from here so that we don't have to pay any more than we already do." I was almost out the door when I stuck my head back ion and added, "Stay here." I didn't wait for an answer, but just ran outside. When I saw the creature up close, it looked sixty-feet tall. I kicked it's leg onece. Twice. "What are you doing, Ian?!" I heard a lovely voice say. I turned to look at her and saw that was Amy Cahill. "Well, Amy, I am trying to get its attention so that I can lead it away from here." "He's still a fancy idiot," I heard Daniel say. I did not see Amy's brother anywhere but I felt his week grip on my shoulder and he shoved me away. "Just leave it to us," he said. "Because we"--a book started to float--"Have a spell book." I stared at the floating book for a few moments before finally saying, "Okay, I do not care what you crazy Americans have planned, but because I cannot see you Daniel, I am going to trust you." I actually never thought I would say that to him. "Good," said the Cahills' nanny say. "Because we need someone who hates Arnold a whoooole lot." She looked at the boy in the purple jumpsuit. "Got any more of that mixture?" he nodded and said, "Yeah, I think there is still sme in that bowl. He didn't quite get to lick it clean." She told him to go get it. I saw a look in her eyes that I did not want to find out about. But I asked anyway, "What are you thinking about?" She took the bowl from Hamilton and handed it to me. "I'm thinking anout what it would be like to see a British bozo wrestle a pit bull." 
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

I am the mighty Dragon Wizard of the Lemon Guild!

"'Timey, wimey?' Do we have to talk like babies?" --The War Doctor

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

Shipping etiquette @ /87728

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

all right here is the next chapter, but i currently do not see any posts other than chapter 11, so don't feel bad if posted and i don't reply until next, okay?

Chapter 12: British beat down!

Nellie handed the bowl to Ian. "You don't expect me to eat that, do you?" Ian said. "Yes," Nellie said back. "Yes I do. Now eat up!" she shoved the bowl in his face and he backed away. "No! that junk looks worse than--" he shuddered "--Jel-o." The nanny stepped forward and said, "Oh, come on! just stick your fingur in" she stuck her fingur in "and put it to your mouth," she put it to her mouth "And lick it off!" before Ian could react, she jammed her fingur into his mouth and wiped the gunk on his tougue, then she covered his mouth and said in a sweet yet fierce voice, "I'm not gonna let you go until you swallow that." I heard Ian gulp down the lump in his mouth. Nellie let go of him and ran towards the rest of us. "Now what, yo?" Jonah said. "We stay back and watch," said Amy. I didn't notice it with Arnold because i freaked out by the fact that he was growing, but the groth happens pretty fast. One second Ian was five foot seven, the next he was fifty feet even. He was holding his head and groaning. "Get over it wimp!" I yelled at him. "Now fight my dog without hurting him!" Arnold growled and launched at Ian, biting his leg. "But what if it hurts me?!" Ian exclaimed. "You'll get over it!" said Amy. Ian got back up, grabbed the dog's neck and started pulling. Just incase I didn't clear it up, they are the same size. don't hurt him, I thought. Ian slapped Arnold across the face. That didn't seem to hurt him because he started heading for the snake. Ian grabbed Arnolds tail to stop him and  then pulled. Arnold just stood still. While Ian was sissy-fighting Arnold, Amy filled me and Jonah in on what's happened. "Ian, you might want to speed up!" I screamed at him. "Dan might disappear if we don't get this book to Sinead's lab soon." I heard Dan shivering even louder, and i heard his teeth chattering. Amy looked in his direction. She must be worried sick. Ian slapped Arnold left, then right, but the dog still didn't move. "Punch his shoulder!" I screamed up to the giant Ian. "What?" he said. I turned to Amy and the others, "You guys, go hook up that book to whatever machine and/or contraption that's in Sinead's lab, While me and wimpy here" ("I heard that") "Keep my dog from hurting anybody or anything." "I'll help to, yo!" Jonah said. "I know a little Shaoulin fighting." Everyone else nodded. "Okay," said Sinead, "but don't get yourselves hurt you three." they all dashed off in the direction of wherever Sinead's lab is. I cracked my knuckles and mumbled, "Let's do this." and then said so that Ian could hear me, "Punch his shoulder, and then kick his leg!" Ian puched Arnol'd shoulder, which made him howl, and then kicked his leg, making him fall unharmed. He landed with a boom and I thought, this might actually be possible.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

KEEP IT UP
  • Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

emmanuel-pacings 

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Chapter 13: The Final Hope
We were running to Sinead's house as fast as we could. Dan was getting colder by the second, so I tried to run faster. I hope Dan is going to be okay, I thought. We had to run three blocks, so that tough since we didn't stop to rest. When we were able to see Sinead's house in the distance, my legs were shakey, my lungs burned and there was a sharp pain in my side, as if I had just gotten stabbed with a long knife. But I had to get there quick, so I didn't stop. We got to her lawn and we were in such a panick, that we almost forgot where the door was. Ned pulled out his key to the house, put it in the lock, and turned it. he opened the unlocked door and ran inside. Me and the others followed as fast as we could. We got down to the basement and started to calm, when I heard Dan stammer. "W-w-why is e-e-everything-ng s-so b-blurry?" I looked in his direction, and my worry was probably showing on my face. "What did you say?" I inquired of him. "H-huh?" He stammered. "St-stop w-w-w-wispering A-Amy." My eyes must have doubled in  size with fear for Dan. I handed him a ball. "Hold this," I instructed him. He took the ball away, but it went right through him as soon as he lifted it. It's getting worse, I thought. "Where's Sinead?" I asked Ned. He shrugged and said, "I don't know, I last saw her outside." I ran up the basement steps and out the door. I stepped foot on the green grass and started looking for Sinead. She was by the flower garden picking something up. Or was she putting something down? I didn't care, I just grabbed her arm and said, "You to hurry up and hook that book up to your machine!" I pulled her inside in a state of total panick. "Alright, Amy open the door for Dan," Sinead ordered when we got back to the lab. I obeyed. "Dan, get in," she said. I felt him walk past. I heard the clunk of his shoes on the matal floor of the contraption. "Now, close the door and step back everyone." I closed the door and ran toward Nellie. Sinead flipped the switch and the humming started. We saw the chamber light up and Dan's Black Silouette poped against the stark white light of the cylender. I had thought that it had started working and closed my eyes in relief. Then I heard a BOOM that meant something had exploded. I felt something hit my leg. I opened my eyes to look at it, and started to cry. The thing that hit me was shrapnel from the chamber Dan was in. 
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

Bump!
  • Posted at:

indigowatching1 aka WritingArt2

aim4good

Check it out: http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/23666

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

thanks for bumping WritingArt2!

Chapter 14: The End pt. 1

Amy's POV
"Dan," I mumbled. I was so sad and shocked that I could barely say anything. "Th-the capsule...blew up." I stared at the cloud of dust that was sure to contain the remnants of my brother. I couldn't believe this could happen. We didn't have mom, dad or even Grace, but we were happy being to orphaned children livivng with their great-uncle and au-pair. Not any more. Most of the shock went away, leaving only sadness. I started to cry and shake. "Dan," I tried to say while crying my eyes out. "You can't be gone." Nellie put her arms around me and, shaking herself, said, "There there,shh, it's okay." I wanted to slap her. I wanted to say "It is not okay! Dan's dead and there is nothing you can do about it!" but I knew she was just as sad and broken as I was, so held myself back. barely. In Nellie's arms a string of thoughts went through my mind: Breakfast will never be the same without him showing us something disgusting every time. School will never be fun without him trying to get me to do his homework. Our lives will never be the same without the abnoxious elen-year-old that was--Then a voice interupted my thoughts. "What's wrong guys?" I looked up and saw Dan comming out of the smoke; not Dan's sillouette, not something Dan was holding, not Dan's ghost, but the really real visable Dan! "Dan!" I yelled as I ran towards him. I wrapped him in a big and he said "Yuck" as usual. "You had me scared to death!" I said still hugging my brother. "Sorry Amy, but I thought you knew me better than that." I released him and playfully nugged his shoulder, "Yeah, so did I dweeb." We both started laughing. Then I remembered Arnold. "Yikes!" Everyone looked at me and I explained. "Well," said Nellie. "In that case, let's get back there and help them out!"
Ian's POV
I tried following Jonah and Hamilton's Instructions, but they were just to complicated so I just tried to kick and punch. Both were very strange to me so they were not very efective. I was getting bitten and drooled on by the mutt and it was even paying attention to the fact that I was hitting it with everything I had. "Natalie!" I screamed at our appartment building, hoping my increased size would allow her to hear me. "Yes Ian?" I heard her squeak back. "Can you load some darts into the gun and shoot them at the dog?" More than a few seconds passed. "Done," she said. "Now don't get in the way. i am using the highest dose I have, so get out of the way!" I moved and saw about six dart fly through the air and embed themselves into the dog's skin. What happened next was strange, the darts started to change shape. They morphed into flea-like animals they jumped off of the dog. One was headed for Hamilton, on the ground twenety feet away, one was heading for Jonah, at the dog's tail and the other four were heading towards me. They bit me and I tried to shake them lose, but It didn't work. And then I felt tingly. I thought, Oh my goodness I am going to die!!! But then I saw the flea-like things start to morph back into dart shaped objects and I saw the snake turn back into a lamp post. Finally I noticed that both I and the dog were shrinking. After about half a minute I was normal sized, and so was the dog. I looked at Jonah and then Hamilton and then I saw the figure of my sister running to see what happened. I hugged Natalie and told her that I didn't know what happened. "Well, whatever happened," she said. "I'm glad it did. But, Ian" she pulled something out of my arm: The dart! "I hope you are okay with taking a nap." My eyelids got heavy and fell to the ground, the last thing I saw before I fell asleep was all of the others who went with Amy getting out of a red minivan. Then blackness.

• Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Keep on going!
  • Posted at:

^o^~^o^~^Beep Boop^~^o^~^o^   

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

"Hug someone dear to you today. You might not know

when they might disappear forever." ~Me

Front sm

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

You are welcome!

Aimee
  • Posted at:

aim4good

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

cool agent card Lynn.

Epilogue
I was sitting down in my office chair. I wasn't doing officework, I was insyead watching the portable black and white television I always carey around. It was dark where I was except for the light from the TV. I was under ground, in a monitor room with one specific monitor locked on the Cahills. I was watching and controling it all along, I corrupted the spells in the book, I whited-out the spell to turn Dan visable. I corrupted every spell so that it would turn out bad. I had watched EVERYTHING that had happened. I shifted my weight in my chair while I was watching the British boy--Ian, I think his name was--faint. Or should I say "pass out" from that bite. I corrupted that too.I kept watching as they dragged him into the vehicle the two Cahill kids were in, dive him to the hospital, I even saw the doctors trying to ask Natalie if she knew what was in the darts. This last one was very exciting because she was trying to figure out how to say what type it was without saying that she shot him or else talking about the big dog. I quickly lost interest when she started telling the doctor everything. weakling, I thought. She could never make it as a Vesper. I heard footsteps behind me. Familiar footsteps. "Yes, Vespers 3,4,5, and 6," I said as I turned around. Standing a line were my top men/women except for Vesper 2. "Vesper 1," Luna Amato said in her strange little accent while she pulled down her handkercheif. "The Cahill kids and their friends have destroyed the spell book," Sandy Bancoft finished for her. "I can see that," I growled. "and that just means you all failed me. Be glad I don't appoint a new Vesper circle." Sinead Starling spoke up well, if you need anything Vesper 1, Iplanted a listening devise in their garden." I nodded aprovingly. "Very good Vesper 3. but I think we need to start putting Plan B in to action." they all nodded and walked off. I turned to my desk, where a folder marked PLAN B CONFIDENTION. ONLY FOR THE EYES OF VESPER 1. I opened it and start laughing under my breath as I do every time I look at this file. It had six pictures in it. Each picture had a person on it, and then data colected about the person. those people were: Phenix Wizard, Fiske Cahill, Nelle Gomez, Alistair Oh, Natalie Kabra and Madison Holt.

THE END

hope you all liked the final chapter. If you do not understand the final words, read the invisable ink: Plan B is capturing the hostages. If you did not like it, I can't say you'll look forward to what I'm going to do after i get ungrounded. (It's a self-grounding, because I did something bad, but only I know about it.) When I do, i'm going to write a seqel (Sp?): The 39 Goosebumps 2: Scarey Christmas. I will be back some time in November so if you do want to read it, you just have to wait untill then. so, see ya!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

Even though you are gone. I wanted to say I loved your story.

Aimee
  • Posted at:

aim4good

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Thanks Stephen! Sorry I didn't like it all, I loved it! I was so disappointed to see the big THE END at the end but then felt relieved to see that you are going to write a sequel to the story. I have to say that your spelling improved very much. Grounded again!? Did you not shower again or something? :)
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@Aimee I'm baaaa-aaack! And thank you!

@Lynn yes, I am going to write a sequel, but my internet may get turned off, so, I may not get to post on it very often. I will give the link when I have it. I am glad that my spelling has improved, and i thank you for helping me with some things. No, I have gotten into a very good habit with showering, it was because I got a little too curious with Rachael's diary. and as well as being grounded, yesterday i woke up and found make-up on my face. *shivers* there is a reason why men do not wear make-up. 

Lynn and Aimee, how was your Halloween? mine was good, and I met a kid named Zane at a party at our library who knew who I was dressed as. these were his exact words: "I know exactly who you are! You're Goku A.K.A. Kakarot, son of Bardok, rival of Vegeta." I was so psyched to know that someone in the same county as me knows just as much (if not more) about Dragonball! But it stinks that Presadent Obama gets a second term. I actually thought Mitt Romney was going to win. :( well, see you all later!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Oh, I know how troublesome the internet can be. Always messing things up. I found the link already and I can't wait until you start posting the first chapter! You're welcome! I also have some trouble with spelling too. It seems like you got some good and bad news there. Ahahahaha! You should never read someone else's diary especially a girl's or not you shall face the consequences. Haha! I can imagine you with make-up on right now. Tell Rachael that she got a good revenge on you and give her a high five for me. My Halloween was okay I guess. I spent most of the time making lucky stars for no reason. Who/what did Rachel dress up as? Lucky! I barely meet anyone who watches anime. I'm sure both of you have the equal amount of knowledge about Dragonball. After all you are a big fan, right? Oh, so you were going for Mitt Romney, huh. I was going for neither but I personally thought Barack Obama was going to win. Oh well, better luck next time. See you later too! 
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

My Halloween consisted of listening to the Nightmare before Christmas CD and watching The Worst Witch Movie. We had no trick or treaters. But that meant we got to eat all the candy we bought ourselves. I also finished writing the story for my Halloween Contest which revealed the winner. It is the contest you entered this story in. I hope you will go to read the story on my Halloween Contest thread. I also thought Mitt Romney would win.

Aimee
  • Posted at:

aim4good

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@Lynn I just posted the first chapter today. How do you make a lucky star? i've never heard of that before. Rachael dressed up as two things: for the library she was a witch, and for our house-party she was a tiger. I am a really big fan of Dragonball (second favorite anime) but I didn't think I'd meet someone else who knows that much. hope you meat an anime watcher in person sometime soon. oh! by the way, I live near an anime watcher. her name is Tatianna and she is the definition of an anime fan! it is actually kind of creepy and cool at the same time. well thanks, but i'm not sure if i'll even go for anyone next leap-year. Bye! 
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@Aimee I don't really like the nighmare before Christmas. It is just so strange. what is the Worst Witch Movie all about? is it a spoof off of the blair witch project? I am actually about to check the writing contest. I can't wait to see who won! Bye!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

here is the link to the sequel: https://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/35412 enjoy!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

blizzardbasilisk14

aka LucianDragon51

Branch: Lucian

Cool story.
  • Posted at:

blizzardbasilisk14 aka LucianDragon51

Proud Christian, soon-to-be author, Man On The Moon and Creative Lucian.

I am Mark Cahill. You can call me Razer.

Like stealing candy from a candy store--staffed completely by babies--Fletcher

Front sm

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

The Worst Witch Movie is from the 1980's. A girl goes to school to become a witch  but she can't remember the spells and she is very clumsy. The school finds out that the Grand Wizard is coming to celebrate Halloween with them. They plan a broomstick formation as the entertainment. One of the other girls curse the worst witch's broom and causes everyone to crash in front of the Grand Wizard. Everyone believes it is the Worst witch's fault. She runs away only to stumble upon a group of evil witches planning to take over the school. She becomes the only one who can save the school. I won't spoil the ending for you in case you ever get the chance to see it.

Aimee
  • Posted at:

aim4good

CLASSIFIED

Wait seriously? You actually bothered to count your goosebumps???
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@Aimee sounds like a cool movie.

@Martin why yes. yes I did.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Dude I remember this lol

• Posted at:

Just an asexual boi

emmanuel-pacings 

Front sm

catpizza879

Posting so I can save find it easier.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

, 2