Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Branch: Ekaterina

i am going to write a story about the 39 clues characters having really creepy things happen to them. i don't have much time today, so i am just seeing who all will read it. sadly when i do it, i can only add a part to it every 2 weeks (that's how often i can get to the library). so please let me know if it sounds interesting.

P.S. i WILL make a commitment to this story, and it WILL NOT get random. i say this because i have made great stories, with slow, sucky or random parts.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

I am the mighty Dragon Wizard of the Lemon Guild!

"'Timey, wimey?' Do we have to talk like babies?" --The War Doctor

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

Shipping etiquette @ /87728

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fightingaphrodite21

aka FightingActress8

Branch: Tomas

That sounds cool! You should definaltey post it!
~Megan
  • Posted at:

fightingaphrodite21 aka FightingActress8

FightingActress8

Future Mrs. Nathan James Sykes :)

I <3: The Wanted AND One Direction

VProud Christian CahillV

vAChainReactionofCompassionv

❀MEGAN❀ 

Front sm

tealwolf28

aka WolfLucian2

Ill read it!
  • Posted at:

tealwolf28 aka WolfLucian2

~River~

I couldn't find a waterpark that would fit in my sig, so...

Here's a waterslide for those of you who were anticipating it: ]]\\\\

Have a nice day!:)

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

That's a great idea for a story! I can't wait to read it and see if you improved on your spelling.
  • Posted at:

^o^~^o^~^Beep Boop^~^o^~^o^   

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

"Hug someone dear to you today. You might not know

when they might disappear forever." ~Me

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

post to find later
  • Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

sorry, gonna be a couple more days.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

singingtwilight16

aka PantherJanus3

Branch: Janus

Post!!!
~Karen~
  • Posted at:

Karen Styles the Directioner

New Yorker

Professional Weirdo

Why are you looking at me like that?

Front sm

zombieambassador3

aka SecretAlliance10

If anyone here loves writing horror stories, you can apply for my horror writing contest.

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/29442

• Posted at:

zombieambassador3 aka SecretAlliance10

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THESE! show/12433 (summaires) show/13140 show/13947 show/17659 show/22376             

CLASSIFIED

Thats a great idea!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

i'm not gonna do it today because of a time restriction but i promise--i P-R-O-M-I-S-E--i will do it tomorrow.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

alright! i am finally going to start the story. here we go:

Chapter 1: Prologue

It was October 1st. It was a cool morning. Just a few weeks after the clue hunt had ended. Amy had decided the night before that she was going to sleep in, since, you know, it was a Saterday. And she had stayed up until three A.M. getting her studying for Monday done so she could enjoy all of the time she, Nellie, Dan and Fiske will have decorating for Halloween--Dan's favorite haoliday. Right before Amy fell asleep she had started to think of all of the jokes and pranks Dan was going to play on her. her last thought before she started to dream was, His pranks get worse every year. Amy was having the most wonderful dream. She was in Grace's old library reading her best-selling book: How to Deal With a Dweeb: a Story of my Life and Grace walks in with a cage in her hand. Amy gazed into the cage and saw Dan, sitting on perch, pecking at some seeds. Grace walked closer about to tell Amy the biggest secret in the world! And then she bit Amy's hand! Amy woke up to see Saladin nibbling on her fingers. He looked up at Amy and gave a "mrrp" of thanks. Amy lifted her hand and smelled the chunky mush that was on her fingers. Catnip. Wet catnip. she suddenly noticed a hushed gigle. She looked up at the doorway and saw Dan and his new-best-friend Atticus standing in there trying not to laugh. when i looked up they burst out in laughter. "Dan!" Amy yelled as she tossed her pillow at the two joksters. they both dodged and ran out laughing. Amy barely heard Nellie asking, "What's so funny?" and Dan saying, "Saladin and Amy." Amy couldn't hear the rest of the conversation because of how steamed she was. "One day," she mumbled. "I am going to get him back!" little did she know that in a few days, she would be worried sick about her little brother.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Nice beginning!
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

I like it!
~ EEK 
  • Posted at:

adeptelf17 aka VaporBeam12

Saving the World, One Pie at a Time A Novel(la) by EEKRead it at http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/47607

Front sm

darklightning25

aka CheerfulDetecting1

Cool!

• Posted at:

Hedgehog

CLASSIFIED

The one thing I don't like about Goosebumps stories is that the main characters never get a break. At the end, everything seems to be going fine, but then something happens and it is obvious that they are totally doomed in the end. If you can just finish up with something resembling a happy ending, then I might enjoy this.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

i read goosebumps and can you end it with a scary end those are the best ones i read any goosebumps book i can get my hands on if you do rite one of these books end it with a scary end PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@DelightedMyrrh1, CheerfulDetecting1 thank you!

@VaporBeam12 thank you. if you you don't mind me asking, why did you sighn with "eek"? don't get me wrong, i think that's a pretty cool name/nickname i'm just curious.

@AzureCyclone8 do not worry about that, it will not have a literal "Goosebumps"-ish ending. it is just about creepy Goosebumps-ish stuff happening to them.

P.S. i have added all of your cards, if you haven't already added mine, please do. thanks! 
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

vampiremidnight25

aka TomasWolf7

Branch: Tomas

remember: you can never have to much gore
  • Posted at:

Super High School Level Despair

Survey Corps

High Blood

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

something happened. i'll post next chapter tomorrow.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

Why EEK? Because that is my code name... Or maybe it had something to do with my talk show... plus, its my initials, so... :)
~ EEK 
  • Posted at:

adeptelf17 aka VaporBeam12

Saving the World, One Pie at a Time A Novel(la) by EEKRead it at http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/47607

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Chapter 2: It All Started when...

All of the problems started on the 3rd day of October. Because Dan and Atticus had caused ALOT of trouble with my decorations, after they had made a very ugly jack-o-lantern Nellie had taken them for a plane ride. I had just finished putting the entire family of pumpkins in the perfect places (i hid Dan's and i'm going to tell him a wild dog ate it). as soon as i had finished Uncle Fiske walked out of the kitchen where he was preparing and awful-smelling caserole and said in his raspy voice, "Are you done yet, Amy?" "Yes," i replied enthusiasticly. "Alright," Uncle Fiske said "Then let's head to the store to get more decorations." We climbed inside his brand-new Plymouth Voyager and started driving to the nearest Wal-Mart. When we entered the store  we were greeted by a horde of skellitons and fake organs. "Disgusting!" i mumbled. We whent strait to the costume aisle. Uncle Fiske grabbed a ninja costume for Dan and a Jason costume for himself, and i looked for a mad scientist costume. Hey, just because i like real science doesn't mean i don't like to have fun at Halloween. After that we whent to the arts and crafts section. We put a lot of stuff in the cart from that aisle! Once the cart was full, we were headed to the Check-Out when i saw something in the back room. I walked closer and said, "Uncle Fiske, i think I see something we can use for the party." And i walked closer. Opened the door farther and peered inside, and thought, is that what i think it is? yes it is! a book!

hope you all enjoyed!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

I loved it! And your spelling improved too. Btw whent is spelled went.
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

thank you DelightedMyrrh1 for loving it and correcting me on how to spell "went". i learn how to spell really fast, but at one point in time, i can remember that the moderators misspelled everything as if they had retyped it. Here is the next chapter:

Chapter 3: The Book

"Uncle Fiske, I'm going to take a look in here," Amy said to me as she turned and entered the room. "Wait," i said stepping up to the door. "That is the Store-Room, I don't think you should go in there." She poked her head out and asked me, "Pleeeeaaase? I saw a book!" I considered. I know how much she loves to read. "Oh, fine," I finally said. "But i have to come in with you." I parked the shopping cart by the door and headed in as she thanked me. I did not even have to search for the book she saw, because i saw it emediatly. It was four inches thick and had a layer of dust all over the cover. Amy ran over to it and blew some dust off of the cover. I trotted over to see the title. It was named: A Spell Book for the Young and Aspiring. It was a strange title, but we both looked at it together. We opened it up and started coughing because of all of the dust. "What's this really tiny writing?" Amy said as she put her finure over small words at the bottom of the page. "'Ooh'tah  mana-ha Amina in'neol pa'tan-a.'" she read. "What does that mean?" I raised my hand to my face and rubbed my chin. "I don't know." We looked at it for a few more minutes and came to the conclusion that it was a decoration for Halloween, because none of the words made the slightest bit of sense. We put the book in the cart and scanned everything at the self-checkout. The price was lower than I expected and there was no price for the book, so I gave the nearest cashier thirty dollars. We arrived home and unpacked all of the supplies. We just finnished  putting everything away when Nellie came in, followed by Dan and Atticus, Eyes wide and hair standing up strait. "How did it go?" i asked them. Dan and Atticus looked at each other and then at me. Then they simultaneously said,"It. Was. AWSOME!!" then Dan said, "Nellie was going real fast, i mean the birds were staring!" while Atticus said, "She went real high, and then she dropped low and then--" "Please tell us later," Amy cut them off. "We have to set up the decorations we bought today." She was about to hide the book from them but they both saw and charged at her. Dan grabbed it first and read the title. "A spell book huh? Cool. Maybe it has a spell to turn you into a toad," Dan said to Amy. "Oh wait, you already are one!" he then broke out laughing. Amy got so flustered her face turned red. "Well maybe it will have an Anti-Dweeb spell to keep you away from me!" she yelled. "Well, in actuallity, there is no sich thing as magic." Atticus said. "All right kiddo's, why don't you go read the spell book upstairs so the rest of us can decorate," Nellie said. "Okay?" Dan sprinted up the stairs to his bed room saying, "A option to get out of work? cool!" Amy looked at Nellie and then at me. "Why did you let them take the book? It was a decoration!" "Hey," Nellie said Defensivly. "He wanted to read something none-comic related, so i encouraged it." As I look back at that day, I really regret buying that book.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

You're welcome! Oh, so they DO misspelled our posts sometimes. Love chapter 3. It still have some misspelled words but it's fantastic so far.
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

got caught up in something. next chapter on Monday.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

sorry this is late, i have had troubles with things actually sending. it logs me out before it sends.

Chapter 4: The First Spell

I and Atticus dashed up to my room, very excited that we get to see this book I got from Amy. When we entered my room we plopped down on my bed and stared at the book. I opened it up and scanned the contents page. "What do you think we should do first?" i asked Atticus. "Turn thing inside out? Levitation?" "How about invisability?" Atticus said. "Why? that sounds boring," i asked. "Well, it's probably not going to work, but just incase it does, I think we should be safe with invisable things." I have such a hard time understanding if he is scientific, or just scared sometimes. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeaze and said, "Atticus, it is going to work, and it is going to be fine." He nodded and looked at the book as i searched for the chapter on invisability. When I found it I started to read outloud: "'In this chapter, all that is needed to make the spells work is a working voice, and one ounce of water.' Att, can you go get a cup of water from the bathroom?" "Sure," he said and he dissapeared down the hall for two minutes. He returned with a cup of water. "What's next?" he said. I continued reading. "'First, the reader must know that there are differant spells for differant types of invisability. Second, the reader must be warned, that the paper on which each spell is written, is cursed by Merlin himself. I pitty you if you read the Merlish words that where magicly placed in the beging of this book, because those words make every incantation read after them, to turn horribly wrong.' Ooh, spooky huh?" Atticus gulped and shook his head up and down. I read on until I found the directory. For spells to turn the reader invisable, turn to page sixty-six. I turned the pages and found it. It said that you must read the spell and then dump one ounce of water on your head, so I read the words outloud, "Ootah Minu'ta." Then i dumped the water on myself. I wiped my eyes and a minute...two...three minutes and nothing happened. I sighed and said, "Well, Atticus, I guess you were right. nothing happened." I looked at Atticus and he gasped. "What is it?" i asked. He pointed to me and stammered. "I-i-invisa-b-ble...Y-y-your...Invisable!" I raised my hand to look at it, and my jaw dropped. I was invisable! 
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Chapter 5: The Invisable Boy

"No. Way!" Dan shouted, presumably looking at himself. I just sat there on his bed, staring into the space that had once held my best friend Dan. The bed started having convulsions as Dan jumped up and down. "This is so cool!" he squeaked. I heard a thump and a yelp as he fell. "Couldn't see yourself, could you?" I asked him reaching out my hand. He grabbed it and said, "Yeah." I pulled him up and he mumbled, "Man, that hurt." Once I thought I had pulled him up, I released my grip and said, "I think you should turn visable again." He snorted, so I guess he also looked at me funny. "No way, Att!" he exclaimed. "This is the ultimate prank!" he bumped against his dresser and made a picture fall. I stood there and watched how creepy it looked to see the picture float back to it's home. "Alright," I gave in. "one prank, but then we turn you back. Got it?" "Got it." I lowered my voice and said, "Let me lead you down stairs. I don't want to bump into you and make us both fall." Dan gigled. Probably imagining what that would look like. When we got down stairs I walked to the fridge. Nellie and Amy were still unpacking. "What's up Att?" Nellie called to me. "Just getting a drink for me and Dan. I grabbed two sodas. "Okay," she replied. Amy's back was turned to the frinde and I saw the egg carton come out. I went back to the stairs and walked up four steps. from here i could see them, but they couldn't see me. I looked and saw three eggs appear out of now where, well, they were probably up his shirt. they moved back wards as if he were going to toss them. He paused for a moment, and then threw the eggs at Amy. Nellie got in the way and, with a sickening splat, got covered in gooey egg yolk. "Ack!" she gasped. "Who did this!?" Amy looked at her and made a disgusted face. "Yuck. That looks like the kind of thing Dan would do." Nellie shook off some yolk and said, "Well he isn't around here. This is so unlike you Amy." I could tell Dan was beside me because I could hear him trying to laugh quietly. We went back up to his room. I grabbed the book and said, "There, you had your fun, now let's turn you back." I saw a dent in the bed, so I thought he sat down. "Fine, fine," I heard him say. "Let's get it over with." I flipped the pages to the chapter on invisability, read for three minutes, and then I gasped. "What's wrong?" I heard Dan say. He sounded worried. I slowly looked up at him and said, "Dan...there is no spell to turn you back!"
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

athenamedusa132

aka ExpertBrilliant2

Branch: Lucian

love it
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

bookmark
  • Posted at:

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Ooooo! Now comes the very exciting part!
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

thank you all for liking it! here's the next chapter:

Chapter 6: No Way

I stared at Atticus for what seemed like years. "What...did you say?" I finally asked him. He looked from the book to me and said, "There is no spell to turn you back!" he had a worried expession on his face. "It says right here, '...and what to do turn you back is'." I looked at him intently. "Is what?!" I yelped. "I don't know! There were once words here besides those but it looks like they got smudged out!" I held my head in my hands and started pacing the room. "Oh no," I said. "This is bad. This is really, really bad! What do we do!" Atticus raised his arms panickingly and said, "I don't know! I'm not a wizard! Nor was I the one who suggested we try out a spell; in fact, I warned you not to do it!" I kept pacing and thinking. I could tell Atticus was thinking to because he was cleaning his glasses. He always does that when he thinks. I glanced at the doorway and saw Nellie, covered in egg yolk, walking to the bathroom. That's when it hit me. "Nellie!" I mumbled. I turned to Atticus. "Nellie! She's done a lot things we don't know about! Maybe she can help me!" Atticus nodded and said, "Yes, she probably could help." I also realized that she was headed to the bathroom. To take a shower. And she was Nellie. Att realized it as well and we both bolted. he almost bumped into me a few times as we ran down the hall to the bathroom. Nellie was just heading in. I shouted, "Nelle!" but she wasn't paying attention, and she closed the door. I heard it lock. I leaned agaist the wall andfell slowly to the floor. We sat there and listened to the shower come on and her start to sing some weird song. Atticus looked at me in a funny way. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing. I have an idea." ------******------ We stood by the door, eager to see if our plan worked. We waited for 15 minutes and then we heard a scream. Nellie quickly unlocked the door and ran out slaming it shut. She was wrapped in a towel, dripping wet. "Who did that?!" she screamed. "I did," I said. "Who said that? Dan?" she was looking at the corners for me. "Whare are you?" she scratched her head. "Right here." I tapped her shoulder. She spun around and looked confused. "However you are doing this, Dan, you are in sooo much trouble." "I'm invisable!" I exclaimed. "No, your not! You can't be!" "Yes, I am," I argued. "Prove it." She crossed her arms and i stepped on her foot. "Ow!" she screamed. "That hurt!" Her expression changed to fear when she realized i was telling the truth. "No. Way. You're invisable? When? How? And most importantly, why? Wait, don't answer that last one." I grabbed her arm and pulled her to my room. "Let me show you." I showed her the book and said, "This book is real. It has real spells and we tried one on me. This invisability spell." I pointed to it. "It does not have a spell to change me back, however." She took the book from me and started reading. She checked the contents page. After a few minutes she closed the book and said, "Your right. there is no spell to change you back. I'm sorry." I looked at the book and swiped it from Nellie's hands. I went over to the window and pulled up the glass. "What are you doing?" Nellie asked me. I looked at her and said, "I'm getting rid of this awful book." and i threw it out the window. 
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

singingtwilight16

aka PantherJanus3

Countinue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Karen~
  • Posted at:

Karen Styles the Directioner

New Yorker

Professional Weirdo

Why are you looking at me like that?

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Wow, Dan. Nice solution. 
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

@Lynn just you wait.
@Karen i will, right now!

@everyone very soon i may not beable post on here more often than two weeks. so i may do a chapter every day.
Chapter 7: Sinead's Solution

I was walking up to Amy and Dan's house with Ned and Ted to show them my new MP3 player (I modified it to hold over a million songs!) when I felt a sharp pain on the top of my head and heard something fall to the ground. I looked and saw a book. Judging from where i was when it hit i'd say it was thrown out of Dan's bedroom window. That's just like Dan, I thought as Ned knocked on the door. Fiske answered the door and said, "Oh, you've come already. Dan and Amy are a little...busy right now, but please come in." we came and he gestured for us to sit at the table. I sat down, facing the stairway and saw something strange. Amy and Nellie were painting a manequin that looked exactly like dan. Only, I couldn't see half of it. I walked over and said, "Cool  manequin. It looks a lot like Dan. where did you get it." After I finished speaking I saw the manequin's lips move and say, "I am Dan!" I stared at him. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but, why are you painting him?" I asked. Nellie was still painting when she answered. "Long story short: he's invisable." I thought for a moment and then said, "I think I might be able to help. But first, Dan has to go get a shower." What was painted of Dan's face was set in a puzzled expression. "I'll explain after that shower."------******------We were in my basement when  Dan asked, "What is that machine do?" He pointed to the cylinder in the middle of the room, surrounded by other inventions. "That, my invisable friend, is a specially desighned particle accelerator. It should, in theory, excite every atom in your body so that each one becomes irridescant and can be placed with a color. After the process you should be visable again." I finnished hooking it up to its powersupply and told Dan to get in. I was about to close the door when he blurted out, "Is it gonna hurt?" I told him, "Not a bit." and closed and locked the door. I could see him panic dashed over to the control panel and flipped the switch to turn it on. There was an electric hum that sounded like a billion bees and then the cylinder was lit up. We all saw his glowing body for about ten seconds and then the machine was filled with smoke. The door opened. we saw the smoke move for Dan to come out. But we didn't see Dan.
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

CLASSIFIED

just going to post to remmeber
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Chapter 8: Ned's plan
We were all standing there looking at the mist were a visable Dan should be. But he isn't. "Aw man!" Dan's voice said. "What went wrong?" Sinead said. "It was adjusted perfectly to Dan's size and weight. Why didn't it work?" Dan's best friend Atticus spoke, "Maybe the book has a special energy that we don't know about; I mean, that is possible, right?" "Yes," Ted agreed. "It is possible, but unlikely." We all stood there thinking for what seemed like days. I heard teeth chattering, but no one was shaking. "What's wrong Dan?" I asked the invisable boy. "Oh, nothing Ned," he said to me. "Just a little...cold." Amy looked at Nellie and then to where Dan should be standing. "How can you be cold?" she asked. "It's, like, a hundred and fifteen degrees in here!" More chattering. "I don't know I just am." he picked up a wrench and it fell on Saladin. He gave a, "Mrrp!" of anger and ran out. "Why'd you do that?" Amy asked. "I...didn't," Dan sounded scared. "It just...fell through me." Everyone in the room stopped thinking and stared at the spot Dan should me. "We have to think fast!" I exclaimed to everyone. "Whatever energy that was inside that book is making Dan dissa--" I stopped talking because I realized something. I flat out ran out of the basement and out the door. I probably surprised everyone because I didn't hear anyone following me. I ran one block with ease. At the second block my legs burned, and halfway through the third I got one of my headaches. I kept running untill I was at Dan's window at his house. I doubled over in pain. Sinead caught up and crouched beside, put her hands on my back and asked, "Another one?" My head hurt so bad I could barely nod. Everybody elses shoes filled my vision. "Why did you run?" Amy asked. "The book," I mumbled. "Somebody...get the...book and... hook it up... to the ma...chine." Nellie, Amy and Atticus walked over to were the book was, bent over to get it and walked back. There was worry in Nellies voice when she said, "The book. It's gone."
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Chapter 9: a Giant Tail

Me, Madison, Reagan, my dad and my mom were training in the park when it started for us. We were doing push-ups, dad doing them faster than the rest of us. We had let Arnold run lose to enjoy the other dogs here but we couldn't watch him because as soon as we did, dad yelled, "ATTENTION!" We all lined up side by side waiting for our instructions. "All right, this family may have lost the hunt for the clues, but we will win every other competition from here on, understand?" "Yes sir!" we all screamed. "So what are we going to do?" "Win!" "I can't here you!" "WIN! WIN! WIN!" we chanted that word as part of our training. I almost gave up from breathlessness, but dad would be disapointed if I did so I kept saying "win" and training. I heard Arnold bark. I looked up and saw our little pitbull running toward us with something in his mouth. "Hey dad," I said as I got up and headed to the dog. "Arnold has something in his mouth." He dropped it and ran off. I pick it up and felt lots of dog drool. I wiped it off and read the title. A Spell Book for the Young and Aspiring. Or did it say Asprin? What ever, I thought. "Hey, dad, look what Arnold found." Dad looked up and quickly read the title. "Magic, phooey. Just throw it away." I took the book and went over to my bag, stuffing the book inside. Later on, when it was lights-out, I pulled the book from my bag, grabbed a flashlight, and read the contents page. I love magic, so I thought this book would teach a few tricks. I found a section on making things grow. It read, first, find a packet of jelly. I went downstairs to find a packet of sugar-free flavorless jel-o. that's the only kind my mom and dad buy. Second, get a big bowl of water. I got our mixing bowl and filled it with water. I hope mom and dad don't wake up, I thought. Third, mix jelly and water in bowl with a chicken spleen. that was a weird ingrediant, but luckinly we kill chickens fresh, so we have a lot of parts we can't eat. I found a spleen and began mixing. when I had finished it looked disgusting. Fourth, say these magic words: I said the magic words aloud, "Opyn, simphonium Mon Blud." The mixture glowed and turned green. there were more words. Finally, to grow, you must eat the concoction known by most scientists and sorcerers as Monster Blood. I was hessitant, but I was going to eat it. I heard someone coming and hid the bowl at my feet. Dad came down the stairs and saw me. "What are you doing up?" he asked. "Just...getting a drink," I said and got a cup, filled it with water and chugged it down. "Okay," Dad said as he did the same. He went back to bed and i reached down to pick up the bowl, but saw Arnold eating it. He looked at me and I saw his body shift--in size!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

Front sm

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

Branch: Lucian

This story is really cool! I like the part about them killing their chickens fresh. It's a unique way of solving the problem that few people have spleens laying around! ~*
  • Posted at:

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

~*Hunter, Reader, Montanan

~*Great Reads:/39475 by Leo,/48797 by Azure

~*/48210 is My Story, Alternative Endings

Front sm

snowwizard1

aka DelightedMyrrh1

Whoa! Super Arnold!
  • Posted at:

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE PYGMY

SLOW LORISES                            

#RememberSkylarForever                            

Front sm

fogphoenix14

aka BullAdept28

Chapter 10: Spell Book Unleeshed

I had a concert in Boston in October. When I went, I sang, signed autographs, and had an interview. "So, Jonah," the reporter was saying. "Halloween is drawing near, are you going to dress up this year?" I looked him square in the eye. "You know, tht is the stupidest question ever. I'm sixteen, yo! Of course i'm dressin' up!" That started a whole bunch of new questions. I was about to answer the first one when I heard a sound that sounded like a loud "rarf" nearby. "What was that?" everyone looked around. My dad even put down his Blackberry to see what it was. Then I heard a faint voice comming from down town; i think it was saying "No Arnold! Not the car!" That's strange, I thought. Isn't Arnold the Dolts' dog? "Sorry holmies, I gotta check somethin' out. You feel me? peace! I ran towards the sound and my dad followed. "Son!," he kept saying. "son! Slow down!" I kept running. I'm not usually nosey, but something just didn't feel right about that sound. I knew i'd gotten there when I saw a twenty-foot-tall pitbull running down the street, and the Holts chasing after it. Behind the holts were Amy and Dan's little friend, those two's babysitter, Fiske, and the Ekat kids that got trapped in an explosion. I started to follow them. My dad obviously couldn't do it because he was huffing and puffing and cursing out the wazoo. "Dad, stay here," i said to him. "No son," he replyed. "I can't let you go after that monster-dog on your own--and I know that's what you're going to do." I didn't want argue with him now so I stuck my thumb between his eyes and pulled his head forward. He dropped to the ground sound asleep. I guess it pays to train with Shaolin monks after all, I thought as I got back to chasing the dog. Whne I cought up to the others, I saw that the oldest of the holt children had a book and he was looking for something in it. you'd think Amy would be the one to do that, but he was. He said something and pointed to a lamppost and it turned to a snake. He yelped and tried to turn it back. Everthing he tried made it worse. Next, the snake got bigger--it was not fifty feet long--then it turned red and started spewing flames, and then it got a huge stinger on the tip of its tail. "That's not good!" It slashed at me. I ducked. "Yo! What was that for?!" It started after the dog now. I didn't see him, but I heard Dan's voice say, "Why does that apartment look familiar?"  Amy said to his voice, "I know! that's the apartment Ian and Natalie are renting untill Ian makes enough money to get a house!" The British kids? I had almost forgot they became poor after the clue hunt. Even with that million dollars, they are probably saving that. The dog crashed its head into a window. I watched in horror as a head dropped down, and bright red blood ran down its chin!
sorry about any misspronuciations, I am tired and it is 54 degrees is the part of Yexas I live in. hope you all like it!
  • Posted at:

I am Stephen

Proud Christian

Carian!

Ravenclaw

Bakugan Battle Brawler

Aaron and Seira FOREVER!

#RememberSkylar

1 ,