CLASSIFIED

Have you had an experience that has to do with the 39 clues existing in real life????? Then post it here!!!!! Only REAL stories please!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

Branch: Lucian

Yeah, something happened to me that was a bit Cahilly. But right now I forget. I'll check back on my old posts and tell you it when I have it.
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

That  Irish girl who’s Bohemian  Queen  of the Modern World

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

Ok, I remember now. I was watching this movie on TV, and guess what? I thought I saw the Madrigal . I'M SERIOUS! And I thought I saw a Cahill  on my dressing gown... Plus, when we were on holidays in Italy last year, I kept feeling like I was being followed... As if Vespers were trying to kill me, coz I heard gunshots too. But the strange thing is that I didn't know who or what Vespers were at the time. They obviously knew I was a Cahill, despite the fact that I didn't know I was a Cahill. And now I'm starting to predict things and decipher things WAY too easily...Well, not exactly the deciphering part, but I'm improving. It's kinda starting to scare me...
P.S. I also saw the letter V in the sky. 

P.S.S. I'll post more if I remember something else or anything. 
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

CLASSIFIED

I've seen the man in black at an airport! Ya...it was weird. Anyone else seen him too????

Lucy Cahill!! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

frostrainbow14

aka StreakingSecret1

Branch: Ekaterina

I frequently have the feeling of being watched most of the time. I thought it was just becuase I was paranoid but I actually saw someone outside our house, looking at it, as if waiting for someone or something. And that someone was wearing all black. And last friday, July 20, 2012, I was with my parents to get my passport when my dad told my mom in Tausug, "You go ahead, so that they won't suspect anything." They thought I wouldn't understand it, but I did. And earlier I also heard my dad say to my mom, "It will be obvious it's me if I do it like that." And lastly the colors of the PE uniforms in my high school is:
1st Year - Green (Janus)
2nd Year - Red (Lucian)
3rd Year - Yellow (Ekaterina)
4th Year - Blue (Tomas)
and in our AVR, on the wall there were holes as designs, but when I looked closely the last time I visited, it looked like Morse Code, or Braille or something..

That's it for now. I'll post more if I remember anything else.

- Raina 
  • Posted at:

frostrainbow14 aka StreakingSecret1

Don't think of it as losing a boyfriend, think of it as gaining a stalker. - Dan Cahill

>>Believe in what you want to believe, don't listen to what others say<< :) <3

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

I've heard multiple reports of sightings of the Man in Black. I've never seen him...But it's only a matter of time.... I haven't seen any other unusual Cahill sightings... yet... WAIT! I have only just realized that practically everywhere me and my mom have went for holidays(ever since I got my passport)... Are a place that had or have a Clue! Paris, London, New York... Does Naples have one? I don't think so. But now I REALLY want to re-visit all those places... Just in case I get evidnce of a Clue. Good thing I'm going to London for this years' holidays! I can take a closer look at everything......
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

Front sm

silverwolf260

aka FriendlyGenius3

Hey guys. I think I know why we are seeing  and  symbols and think that the 39 Clues exists! It turns out the authors must have took those symbols and used them for the 39 Clues! I found the M symbol on a light sweat shirt! But that does not mean it exists! These symbols were used way before the 39 Clues came out! What a coincedence!
  • Posted at:

Dracia's Vesper Kitten

So many tears lie amongst these shattered hearts....

Front sm

epictroll9

aka BreakingAggressive124

I saw the Cahill crest snuck into the pattern on my friends couch,and I found a possible lead to a Clue!! The layout was like this:
321with a large capital H above that. I think oit may be a lead to the Hydrogen clue,as H is the symbol of Hydrogen on the Table of Elements/
  • Posted at:

epictroll9 aka BreakingAggressive124

Pi=3.14. Pie=Yummy!!

Descended from Brian Boru!!

Ekat High Leader!!! :D

Spasky Rebel

Ben Spasky

The preciousss..

Front sm

bluedolphin3541

aka DolphinLynx1

Branch: Janus

well i don't have a lot of anything to say... I mean i feel like i'm being followed anytime i'm alone. and my parents want to bring me back to paris and then bring me to london,italy,and greece. but i don't think it has to do with the 39 clues...what do you guy's think?

lexie cahill  
  • Posted at:

bluedolphin3541 aka DolphinLynx1

Lexie Cahill

I'm A Jamy And I'm Proud Of It! :) 

Check Out My Story's-27764 -31048

I'm A Christian And I Love It! 

I'm A Reading Freak And I Don't Care What People Think! :)

Front sm

fairydragon282

aka AmethystDragon519

Yah, I know what you mean some times I feel like I am being wached.
  • Posted at:

The trouble with an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth is that everyone ends up blind and toothless.

I am proud of being called a bookworm.

Walk by faith Not by sight

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

One time I was at my friend's house and we were flipping through channels on her tv. On channel 39, I was sure it said General Cahill or something very close to that. Another time, I found the letter V scratched into my bedroom wall, right behind my dresser. On my 13 birthday, I had some friends spend the night and two claim they heard someone say "They're inside, let's go around back." That had all happened in the same year and it was the same year I found out I was a Cahill.
  • Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

CLASSIFIED

Has anyone noticed that th Olympic Rings are red (Lucians), blue (Tomas), green (Janus), yellow (Ekaterina), and black (Madrigal)!!! Weird!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

darkheroine5

aka SecretCat23

CaptavatingPanther3: Yeah, I noticed that thing about the rings, too! Only very recently though. IT'S SO CREEPY!!!!
  • Posted at:

Katie Spaskaya:

Empress of Evil

Airwoman of the Angels

*Proud  Feminist*

Front sm

frostrainbow14

aka StreakingSecret1

Just now, my uncle visited. I went upstairs to get my phone and when I return, I find my uncle reading the post about proof of the 39 clues being real. When he noticed me, he backed away and in his eyes was nervousness or something...

- Raina   
  • Posted at:

frostrainbow14 aka StreakingSecret1

Don't think of it as losing a boyfriend, think of it as gaining a stalker. - Dan Cahill

>>Believe in what you want to believe, don't listen to what others say<< :) <3

CLASSIFIED

Ya...I had noticed it recently because I never knew the colors of the Olympic rings until now!!! The last Olympics were so long ago, and unlike Dan, I can't remember details that great!!!!! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

@CaptivatingPanther4, I've noticed the same thing sometime last year. Though I think it would mostly be Tomas who would be in the Olympics.
  • Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

CLASSIFIED

Oh, I wasn't in the Olympics, I watched them. Yes, I do enjoy watching polo and water polo, so I just had to go. Being in the Olympics? No, it wouldn't work. Too many losers and so few winners. I like to surround myself with winners! :) Just kidding. I've loosened up a bit and now tolerate those who lose. I'm not that rude! :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i just noticed something. you know how on the first page of a book it says: 
This book is a work of ficton. References to real people, events and establishments, organizatons or locales are intended only to provide a sense of authenticity, and are used to advance the fictonial narrative. All other characters, and all incidents and dialouge, are drawn from the authors imagination. All relations to real people, living or dead, is conceiquental and accidental. 
well, guess what??! the 39 clues books dont say that!! its crazy. so they have to be real. legally, the have to be real. i know that because in nofiction books it doesnt have that paragraph either. u have to put that in the book unless is nonfiction. so the 39 clues is 100% real. legally 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

risingdragon228

aka DragonRuthless19

so, the 39 clues are most definatly 100% real. and i have a couple stories to help prove it. story 1, okay so about a little over a month ago me, my aunt, and my mom were in San Diego and we had just parked to go to the beach. well like right after we parked and got out of the car this fancy car pulled up next to us. i was like all right the car found the only availeble parking spot and i thought nothing of it. then these two teenagers got out of the car wearing fancy clothes. i looked over at them and did a double take. becouse it was Ian and Natalie Kabra. like dont try and argue with me on that it really was them. then the dude, Ian, gave me a wierd look before they walked away. i was just like wow what just happend. and i realised something, i had seen that car behind us on the drive to the beach.

thought that was wierd well this next story happend to my friend while she was in Hawii. she and her parents were out and then this guy walked up behind her and put a paret on her shoulder and insisted that she take some pics with it. they agreed and after that he tried to convince them to come in a dark alley with him to look at them, thankfuly they just walked away. after that this guy was following them for like the whole day. those dudes were probly vespers and the first dude told the second guy to follow the girl in the photos.

oh and this isnt really a story but i always feel like im being watched. and im pretty sure i saw a man in black a few times, i guess the men in black (no not the movie) are just other Madrigals. probly not Fisk though becouse he was just watching Amy and Dan. ill tell you if i find more evidence.  
  • Posted at:

risingdragon228 aka DragonRuthless19

Gillian

The totally awesome artist here to save the day. How's it going y'all.

CLASSIFIED

Oh my gosh thats crazy!!! i have a cool thing to. My homeroom teacher has a poster on a her wall that is William Shakespere made with words he said or made up. One word was all funky looking. I knew it couldnt be right so I inscrambled the letters and it said Madrigal!!!!! I was freaking out inside!!! 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

yep i saw fiske at school he was spying on me
  • Posted at:

Front sm

hydraares228

I think im a lucían or a vesper

• Posted at:

once upon a time

gravity falls

the 39 clues

harry potter

percy jackson

goosebumps

Front sm

agentninja65

Ok so one day i went to Massachusetts and i saw a guy

like he looks exactly like  Dan Cahill

and he seems to be going inside unauthorized areas

i tried to follow him

but i lost him.

I went back home to Melbourne in Australia

and i started to feel like i was being followed

and im like WTH is going on!

i started to keep myself armed at all times with powerful homemade weapons

so yeah i dont know yet

• Posted at:

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Hey, I know this isn't much if a story, but I saw Dad on the site about ancestry a while ago(maybe 2 years ago), and guess what? There is proof I am Cahill! The name Cahill showed up, like, 5 ancestors ago! I think it was 5 ancestors ago.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!