CLASSIFIED

Name: Amanda Swords 
Personality: Brave, pro fighter(way better then Percy), strong, kind(to certain people), hates girly girls
Appearance: Short brown hair shoulder length, electric blue eyes, tan,
Godly Parent: Undetermined, when I'm found out Zeus
Years at camp: New 
weapon of choice: when given to me, bird claw necklace that turns into a sword that can also kill mortals
fatal flaw:hubris
fears: height and snakes
Back story: since I'm new, you can make it
Other: Can I be a main character since I'm new,please? 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

Am I too late? I hope not. I'll post my POV after I catch up
 Name: Missy Kay 
Personality: spunky, sassy, intelligent, usually takes the easy way out of things, totally a fighter, fast learner
Apearence: short, fluffy brown hair, blue-green eyes, light skin, freckled, tall
Godly Parent: Artemis
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet) NOT AT CAMP YET!!!
weapon of choice: her mind(can be used to control others), and if not, a gun(a gift from Ares that kills mythical monsters with bullets that regenerate in the gun), if not(once again), a bow and arrow
fatal flaw: if someone touches her in a certain place(that being under her jawbone) she collapses and will do what they command
fears: that her Dad will find her(will be explained later)
Backstory (optional): she escaped from her maniacal father and stayed out of the god's view for 8 years(not sure how yet but I'm thinking on it)
Other:she wears heels all the time, ranging from a two-inch wedge in battle to a six-inch stiletto around camp
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Cea-Cea- Sure! I'm fine with that! (As long as she doesn't come off sounding evil or something :-))
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Missy's POV
I walked slowly up the hill, darting between trees and bushes, making sure they couldn't see me. Eight years I thought longest hide-and-seek I've ever played. Before I started hiding, Mom gave me one thing before I left: an address. I never knew where it lead until now. As I turned around the corner of one of the trees I began to see it. A summer camp? How was this place supposed to help me? With my weird "glitches" and stuff I wouldn't know what to do here! Eight years and a summer camp. Maybe I'll take a shower, but what if Poseidon sees me?!?!?!?!!! It would be hard trying to adjust to the gods watching your every move. All day. All night. Creepy. As I got closer I saw a boy, and I hoped and prayed the boy didn't see me(I hadn't perfected my mind-erasing yet). No. Such. Luck. "Hey, who are you?" he asks. I peek around the side of the tree, pull my hair back behind my ear and say, "Oh, nobody." "Oh, well hello Nobody, I'm Percy." I laugh at his little joke, enjoying the pleasure that may only last this long. "Well, are you going to step out behind that tree so I can see you?" As I looked into the eyes of the boy, I saw it. Poseidon. This kid was a half-blood, like me. "Will he see me?" I ask, somewhat nervously. If I gave up now, it would be all for ruin. Percy looks confused, like this-girl's-psycho confused. I shook my head, forgetting th thought. "If you don't mind my asking, will who see you?" Percy asked, still looking confused. "You know, your dad, and my mom and somebody else's parents, up there in the sky." INSERT CONTINUED PSYCHO LOOKS. "You know, your Dad." "Paul?" "No, Poseidon, duh. What other Dad would I know?" He looks at me shockedly. Looking both ways, he finally whispered, "How do you know? Who's your mother?" I wanted to say Artemis, but my mouth wouldn't say a word. Maybe it was finally seeing his eyes twinkle in the sunlight. Maybe it was because I was plum tired and my mouth didn't feel like saying anything else. Or maybe it was something about this camp and I couldn't say it without the gods seeing me. So I did something I haven't done in years: i stepped out into the light, and I said, "Artemis." Immediately I felt myself engulfed in a red-violet light, floating inches above the ground, then set back down. Nothing happened. "I think we should take you to the big house." Percy said. We started walking through the camp when I fell to the ground, clutching my knee. "Sweet Hades that hurts!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" he asked me, while grabbing my arm and helping pull me up. "I cut it a few days ago when I was fighting some creepy monster. I don't even know if there was anything unusual about it!" That wasn't totally a lie. I had cut it when fighting a weird monster, but I definetely knew something was wrong with it. About a minute after I killed it my leg started swelling up to about three times its size and I started having blurry vision and sat in the same spot for about two days, but I wasn't going to mention that unless we were in court. Two girls ran out and looked at Percy half-dragging me across camp when I lost consciousness from the pain.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfzeus79

aka BreakingBull633

Branch: Janus

Name: Derrick Westerbrook
Personality: Nice, awesome, funny, awesome to have around,
Apearence: Caucasin, 5'9, Black hair, bangs, aqua eyes
Godly Parent: Zeus
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet): My first day
weapon of choice: 2 Long 6ft lightning swords
fatal flaw: Peer pressure
fears: Mega-spiders, Sirens
Backstory (optional): My dad married an 25 year-old named, Rebecca.
Other: I'm awesome at a lot of things
I hope it is not too late to join! 

• Posted at:

DERRICK CAHILL WESTBROOK

Janus Double Agent

"Did somebody say food?!"- Me

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Branch: Lucian

@Dreamer: Sure!
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

werewolfzeus79

aka BreakingBull633

Hey. This is my POV if I can join.
Derrick's POV: 'Ah, Camp-Half Blood. I hope it's better than the name sounds.' I stood at the front of Camp Half-Blood. My mom said it was time I found out about who I really was. She told me I was a Half-Blood, Half kid, Half God. She said my dad never told her his true identity, but he said he was a god. She said that people in the world were after me and that I had to get somewhere safe. So she said I needed to get somewhere safe so she said Camp-Half Blood was the best option.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a deep Breath and walked in to Camp Half-Blood. Wen I walked in, I first noticed kids all over training. Some shooting archery, some climbing a wall full of steaing, hot, lava. And some boys about my ge were shooting hoops and I saw some girls making googly eyes at them. Huh. I walked up and a centaur walked up to me."Hello. I'm Chiron, Head of Half-Blood. You must be Derrick." I nodded."Do you know who your godly parent is?" I shook my head."Then you will be put in the Herme's cabin.""Okay." i replied. He waved to a girl."This is Posy, she will show you too the Hermes Cabin and give you a tour" I nodded. He walked away."Hi, i'm Posy. The Herme's Cabin is right over there." She pointed to the east way. I walked over there and wen I immediately saw my cabin mates, I knew that I would not leave my stuff unprotected. They looked like tiny devil's with there facil expression's. One kid walked up and said,"Hey. I'm Drew. Welcome to the Herme's cabin." I shook his hand and thought,'Hopefully I will not be here long.'

To be continued...      
  • Posted at:

DERRICK CAHILL WESTBROOK

Janus Double Agent

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

Hi Missy!
I have decided to go look for Percy.
People here think that I am the one causing the storms cause my mother is Nyx, goddess of darkness.
I should really go. Do everybody a favour. I head to my camp under some hemlock trees and begin packing.
In my carpet bag goes my first ever gift from my mother, a necklace with a circle of obsidian, through witch I can contact Mother. A braclet with my name on it.
Also a notebook and pen. Lastly, clothes and weapons. A camp shirt and jeans+a bow and arrows, as well as a sword.
Good bye, I say.
At the last minute, I write a note, so people know that I have left. Like they care.

People can add me all they want!
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Jess. She's a psychopath.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

CLASSIFIED

FireDragon371- I'm sorry, but you can't be a child of Zeus. I actually put my reasoning in an earlier post to someone else. It's on the first page. If you could read through it, that'd be great. (It says Poseidon but in paretheses it says it applies to Zeus too) Please don't be mad.
BrigadierBrigade2- Please read the above.
ScarletRowing1- You can't be a child of Artemis. She is a virgin goddess.  

****Note***** Sorry I did not specify this from the beginning, I'm going to clarify now. You may not be the child of Zeus, Poseidon, Artemis, Hera, Hestia, or any other virgin goddess. (I don't know them all) Zeus and Poseidon were part of the big three. (Hades, being all secretive and all, doesn't really count so much.) I know that Molly's a child of Poseidon, and I'm sure not all of you think that's fair. But I really already have the whole relationship between Percy and Molly planned out, (and have for about a year) and, (seriously, I REALLY don't want you guys to think I'm a jerk, but this is how I feel.) This is a roleplay I created. Part of the reason I created my roleplay was because I wanted to finally make something successful, part of the reason was because I wanted to FINALLY get to have my dream character. And I'm going to tell you, it's really hard. I'm insecure. I have serious anxiety issues. I'm afraid of being hated. I want people to like me. I REALLY hate telling you guys no, and I have a hard time trying to be assertive. I love being in charge, but at the same time it's really difficult to try to make everyone happy and not mad at me. Please respect that, and try to understand where I'm coming from.  (wow. this was longer than I was planning.)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Dreamer- Sure!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Branch: Ekaterina

Morgan-no I wouldn't make Molly sound evil (unless she is... JK)
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

BreakingBull633: you can't be a son of Zeus. I already explained why. twice....
CobraMyrrh12: Uhh...why would you search for Percy? he's not missing....

• Posted at:

Front sm

zee100

aka AgentArrow196

Jade's POV: I run and start to climb up a tall tree. The evil monster woman starts to climb after me but I can tell she hasn't climbed a tree before. She grabs my leg and I kick her in the face she falls and takes my sneaker with her. I groan that was my only pair. Then I hear a noise and then an attack. I see a girl and boy down there looking for someone. They eventually leave. After washing my shoe. I pull out my mom's letter. It says go to Delphi Strawbery Service. I think that she's nuts to think they will help me but I see that I am close. So I head towards a clearing and I read the sign Camp Half Blood. I think it over if to go in.So I enter and I see people fighting. And people staring at me. Well I must've looked like a mess especially holding a metal bat and a giant knife strapped to my belt. A girl raises her eyes at tells me to come with her. Neither of us speak soon I see a half horse dude. I stare he chuckles and says" my dear you can put down the bat." I don't move I ask "How do I know you guys won't try to kill me." They both just look at me I put the bat down. But move my hand towards my knife. Then Chiron says "Follow me where to start...."
  • Posted at:

Kenzie                                      

Sometimes I believe in as many as SIX impossible things before breakfast

CLASSIFIED

Quick question, do we al have to post a POV right now or can we wait until our characters arive at camp?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Gabriella's POV
This summer had been totally interesting. I mean the whole war was one thing, but the fact that we were gonna have a bunch of campers next year topped that. The good thing is that everyone should get claimed which means they will be in the proper cabin. I just hope none of the cabins will become too full. Anyway, it was almost the end of summer which meant some of my friends were leaving which was a bummer. I talked to some of my friends to cheer myself up while I walked around camp. I ran into Anna who is in my cabin. I was totally glad that she was staying I don't know what I would've done. We talked for a little while before I had to talk to Annabeth.
"Hey, Annabeth," I said.
"Hey, Gabriella. What's up?" she asked.
" I need your help with something," I replied.
"What is it?" she asked.

I took a deep breath. It's now or never...
(Hope you like it ~
 Dreamer)
  • Posted at:

I love wolves! I mean they're awesome!

Soccer's amazing! I got kneed in the jaw!

Tiger's are my favorite feline

And I'm a Christian :)

*interviewer raises hand* Why are you bouncing on a ball while answering?

*stops bouncing* I never said I was sane.

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

veronica or annabell's pov
(I'm annabeth's made up sister!! ) 

Annabeth was not talking with percy. So, pratically she was stuck with me.

Me and my sister was planning out some statues for olympus. Ares wanted a recall on his statues. "My face looks horrid!!! make my face look hansomer!!! and my sword should be pointing out the right way!!" He had said.

"Anna.. Veronica?? are you listening?" Annabeth waved her hand in my face. I shook my head "Yeah, just thinking.." Annabeth sighed "You have to consentrate on the important facts, we are the daughters of athena you know" I nodded my head sheepishly.

"Anyway, we'll have to work on the sword of ares. Should we make it silver or gold?" annabeth said 

"Gold rubbs off, ares will pratically yell our heads off if he saw that"

"Ok, we'll make it silver then, the hilt must be tilt to the right by a 45 degree angle"

"wait, 45? make that 60. that way it can reflect the light and shine"

"hmm.. makes sense but the other gods will complain that only the statue of ares glints, and it shines light on their eyes"

"yeah, you're right ,make that 45degree angle"

our conversation lasted a long time. And when I finally steped out of the cabin, I was streching and groaning. I sighed "I'll take a little walk, I'll go around the cabins" I thought to my self. And headed over to the cabins.

• Posted at:

DarkCat38 aka midnightstranger1

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

Sorry, got mixed up.
Really, SORRY!!
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

CLASSIFIED

Ok, I'm just warning you before I start that my writing isn't very good. You'll have to forgive me of that. Also, If you have ever read Wildwood I am going to use something simalair to the beginning of that.

The horse half man half thingy walking torawds me is just about the least of my concerns I thought. Probably the top thing on my concern list was the monster chasing me. As I run past a sign that says Camp Half-Blood I wonder where on earth I am. As I run into the camp the monster gets atacked by 3 kids about my age. After that I don't look back. I feel kinda bad for those kids, I mean that monster is just going to kill them. I dont stop running until I run inside the biggest house on the property. When I get inside I immediatly regret it. A table full of what used to be argueing people stopped their conversation to look at me. After a moment of akward ( I don't know how to spell that) silence the horse thingy walked in.

To be continued....

Sorry I was going to write more but I just realized the time. I have to go get ready for swim lessons. (2 hours of swimming, mostly laps.) I told you I was a pretty bad writer. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to become my characters friend on here. I find it a lot easier to write if I have someone to be like my friend. If no one wants to that fine.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ok then, I wont be posiedon. I'll be Apollo.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Crystal's POV:

I sighed, "Another year, another time being expelled."
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I sighed, "Another year, another time being expelled. Well at least this time should be better. Woohoo! Highschool!" I added half-heartedly. Everytime I went to school, something bad happened. And the school counselers would always blame it on me. My mom was driving me to school. I always hated school. My English and Spanish were always below a C+ and the only thing I was good at was Math and Archery. At least archery was fun: the only sunshine in my world of darkness. Math wasnt so much: my head filled with negatives and positives and multiplying them. Ugh. Well, anyway, My English class put me to sleep (as usual) and I was sent to the principal's office. "Ms. Nightinggale," he said, "Our records say that you have been expelled in every single school youve went to. If you keep falling asleep in class, We'll do more than expell you: two hours of in school detention every day for the rest of the school year. Now, no more falling asleep in class, okay?" I replied, "okay." So naturally the rest of the school year I fell asleep in just about ever single class, then suffering in-school detention. A halfway through the year, I met a lowly friend. He always wore pants and a baseball cap. My best, and only, friend. He was a Vegetarian and hated seeing the wild places being destroyed for more homes. A third of the way into the year, my Archery teacher had discovered that he had cancer. Another teacher filled in his place: an old man in a wheelchair who called himself Mr. Brunner. But dont let that fool you. even while sitting down, he can hit a bullseye from a hundred feet away. One day, after school, Mr. Brunner wanted to give me some archery tips. we met in the school gym. "Now Crystal, You have to stand up straight and bring your shoulder blades together." I did as he said and got to bullseyes in a row. "Awesome!" I said, "Thanks Mr. Brunner!" "No problem," He replied. All of the sudden, there was a rumbling in outside. "What was that?" I said, shaking. "Oh no," he replied, "They've found you." "What do you mean 'founfd me'? Who?" Thats when the gym wall smashed open. When the dust cleared, i saw this creepy ten foot Bull-man, the head of a bull, fuzzy chest, and the legs of a man. "I-i-i-is h-h-h-he a-a-a n-new m-m-mascot?" I said. "Run!" Mr. Brunner whispered. "Why?" "Just do it!" "I'm not leaving you alone!" Once he saw that he could shake me, he said, "That thing is dangerous. But if your not leaving, at least take these." he held out some bronze arrows. When I say bronze, I dont mean the color,  mean the actual metal. By now the Bull-man caught our scent. He let loose a roar so loud, the rest of the gym shouldve come crashing down on us. That thing is dangerous he had said. I took snatched up the arrows, took one, and put the rest in my sheath. "Shoot!" Mr. Brunner said. The monster charged. I fought the urge to run, Took aim, and right befor he plowed into me, shot. Poof! It blew up ito dust. When I looked at Mr. Brunner, I realixed how much I was shaking. Then he said, "Its time."
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Indigodownpour2: You have to bring your character to camp in a POV. I won't be doing it for you.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna's POV

Summer was here! I was so excited because new people usually come in the summer! Luckily, my friends are year rounders and they're not going home for the summer. I'd go home but I don't have a home anymore. Ever since the cyclops attacked our home I lived here in Camp Half-blood.
I was in the Apollo cabin searching my trunk for my bow & arrows. Once I found it I walked out of the cabin and headed towards the archery arena.
Along the way I met up with my friend Gabriella, who's also daughter of Apollo. We chatted for a while and then she left because she was looking for a camper.
I got to the archery place and started to practice. I'm really great with bow & arrows since I'm daughter of Apollo. I was practicing because we were having Capture the Flag on Friday.

Continuing later. GTG watch the Olympics on TV!
~Anna 
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

werewolfzeus79

aka BreakingBull633

Okay. I'll swich to hades.
  • Posted at:

DERRICK CAHILL WESTBROOK

Janus Double Agent

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

Gosh, someones BOSSY!!
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

CLASSIFIED

CobraMyrrh12- are you talking to me? What did I say? goshdangit! Now I'm making people mad without even knowing it! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

Reply.
SOOOOOOSOOSOOO
SORRY!!
I just thought that Percy left, and, and...
I'm Confused.
Is he gone yet?
CONFUSION!!!
An then you told me that Percy hasn't left, so I got Co Nf Us Ed!!!!!
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

CLASSIFIED

In the books, Percy dissapeared about 3 1/2 days before the LOST HERO begins. technically, the Last Olympian ends at the end of the summer, but for the sake of the roleplay, I'm going to magically add another summer to that summer. So, everything in the Last Olympian has happened, but we are pretending it's only the beginning of summer, not the end. So Percy is not missing.  Does that sound good to everyone? 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

O.K.
Just pretend I can read the futureLOL.
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Branch: Ekaterina

Yes, that is a great idea and everyone please be nice! This is Morgan(Molly)'s RP that she started, so she's setting the timeline, KK?
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Sweetness!!! So there is a summer between when Percy disappears and the Last Olympian? That's soooo cool!!! I want someone to write a POV though!!!! ~Dreamer
  • Posted at:

I love wolves! I mean they're awesome!

Soccer's amazing! I got kneed in the jaw!

Tiger's are my favorite feline

And I'm a Christian :)

*interviewer raises hand* Why are you bouncing on a ball while answering?

*stops bouncing* I never said I was sane.

CLASSIFIED

what do I do?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Post a POV. (point of view) from your character. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Wait a minute, I can't be Artemis or Hera? But there are children of Athena in the world, and she's a virgin goddess, so why not?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ScarlettRowing1- YES!!!! YOU FINALLY ASKED ME A QUESTION I KNOW HOW TO ANSWER WITH OUT OFFENDING SOMEONE!!! THANK YOU!!! *happy dance* anyway, I totally know how to answer that!
Ok, so let's go over some facts.
1. Hera is the Goddess of Marriage. So no demigod children. She says so herself in The Battle Of The Labrynth.
2. Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, and the goddess of maidens. So she is an eternal maiden. The hunters of Artemis are girls who join Artemis and swear off boys forever. So no kids for her, either.
3. Athena- She is a virgin goddess. BUT in one of the books (I think the first or second) Annabeth explains to Percy how she was born. she said it was purely intellectual, a "Meeting of the minds" She said that she was born from their thoughts. A gift from Athena to the men she favors. Remember, Athena was born from Zeus's skull. So her children are born from her mind, too. Does that make sense? I hope so.

Have you actually read all the books? I thought it was explained pretty well....
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

yeah I've read the books but not in a couple years and I've probably plowed through a couple hundred books since then. And in the case of the goddesses, THEN WHO THE HECK IS MY MOM?!?!?!?!?!!!! i want a goddess, but i'm not real into Greek Mythology since we haven't started studying it in school yet, so I don't know all the goddesses. Any suggestions? If I must, I'll take a god.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Demeter- Goddess of agriculture
Athena- wisdom and battle
Aphrodite- love
That's just from the Council. if you want, you can search wiki for minor gods.

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ooh, I forgot about Aphrodite! I choose APHRODITE! I think it would be funny because I'm not a girly girl or really into makeup(sure, a little eyeshadow now and then, but not the masks they put on! Oh, and I occaisonally put on skin-tone blush on areas of my face that are sunburned when I don't want anyone to see it.).  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

moonrisevampire19

aka GoldBloodhound49

Name: Andy
Personality:smart,practical,awesome, trustworthy 
Appearence:short black hair,one black eye,one blue eye,slim,has ring that turns into a stygian steel sword(3 feet long)
Godly Parent:Dionysus
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet):I am new.1st day.
weapon of choice:sword
fatal flaw:hubris
fears:heights
Backstory (optional):was abondened as a child at the age of 2.Thrown in tartarus for no reason by Zeus.Grew up in tartarus learning from the spirit Tartarus.He was tortured by Tartarus for disobeying him and Andy somehow climbed all the way up the pit and went to camp Half-Blood.
Other:
  • Posted at:

moonrisevampire19 aka GoldBloodhound49

GO HERE TO ALL YOU ANIME LOVERS AND OTAKUS!!!!!!!!! : http://the39clues.scholastic.com/messageboard/show/51534

CLASSIFIED

name : kalyn leigh
personality: loyal , very sarcastc, pessimist ,perfectionist , hates blood (like seriously she'll faint), obssessive reader
appearance: tall , black hair , dark skin , brown eyes , big build , looks older than her age, hair is shoulder legnth and very curly
godly parent:athena (i know first daughter of athena without blonde hair and gray eyes)
how long have u been at camp :a couple of months
weapon of choice :
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 25 , 26 , 27