Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Branch: Ekaterina

boop

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Nery/Blue beetle and I approve this message.

"Crusher "Inscription on Thor's Hammer

Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults, because that's what we're expected to do.

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

bop it

• Posted at:

Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults, because that's what we're expected to do.

Front sm

cobratummy13

Dude, I'm here. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I didn't think anyone was going to post, so I stopped checking. How wrong I was...

Just a few questions before I get back into the swing of things:

-Why are we headed to the Himalayas again?

-I remember that Blake showed up at a Capture the Flag game, but do we know what he's planning?

And finally-Are we on the yacht, or are we still at camp?

I'm sorry, but these seemed a little hazy to me.

• Posted at:

Angie

Been here circa 2012 so I know what's good

str8 chillin in my pjs all day blazin lol 

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

So frost and chole are looking for an ancient spell t book. And no we dont know what they are planing yet. Jist where they are going. And you put yourself on the yacht I was just riting how my characters led up to It so yes we are on the yacht. Also eliot and cat are in london to find a magical item

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Okey dokey. Thank you very much. As soon as I finish my homework, I'll start a POV.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

if the rp ends i have a way that it possible could happen. what we are doing now could lead to one last battle and possible an end. It could continue afterwards and I would totally want to continue but if all we can do is make an ending then i have a way to make a great one

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Nery!!!!

Ugh so sorry, my account has been glitching out so much I haven't been on.

And I guess we should end it, I mean, we're the only ones who are on still (and it's mostly you who has been on so yeah).

I feel really bad ending it, but I don't think it could still go anywhere with just us, unless you have an idea? 

Maybe I could make more characters, if that helps. I'd be down for that.

And then I could invite Aubrey back too. Since I can do that. MWAHAHAHAHA I SHALL SUMMON HER 

Anyways, I hope that helps, I feel so guilty not having been on :( I hope that it hasn't been to weird for you, I mean, I've made other posts, but I just can't think of where to start for this, so when my computer does glitch out, I always panic but then I remember, 'hey, I don't even have a post to make, so whatever,' but I still want to continue!! I'm on a different computer, which is why I'm able to post this. 

Again, I am super sorry that I haven't been on this thread. I hope that we can continue, but if we have to end it, at least it'll be a mutual agreement.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Branch: Janus

Nery! I don't know if you remember me, but I was here forever ago. I really wanted to post on here, but I was super busy. You guys have kept it going for so long. It's 27 pages worth! That's super impressive. I wish I could have been a part of the adventure, but alas, school took precedent over everything. I might try and read all of this, but it might take a while. Nice job you both!

• Posted at:

I love wolves! I mean they're awesome!

Soccer's amazing! I got kneed in the jaw!

Tiger's are my favorite feline

And I'm a Christian :)

*interviewer raises hand* Why are you bouncing on a ball while answering?

*stops bouncing* I never said I was sane.

Front sm

cobratummy13

Aww thanks if only it was going as strong as when it first started :/

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Of course I remeber you I dont know how long its been but you are always welcolme to join 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

and like i said i dont want it to end either. i have a possible ending and what we could do is a time skip of two years or something and keep going 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Look everyone has some big event that happens to them in their life. Once the event happens a person’s life ends up split in two. Their life before it happened and then how they have to survive after it happens. For me that was my sister’s death. I was never the same after it happened. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s go back to the beginning.

My name is Eliot Knox and When I was younger I had to learn how to take care of myself pretty quick. My parents always were working and for the most part pawned me off to other people to to look after me while they were away. And when they were around they didn’t really act like I existed. I was basically thr most independent 5 year old. And I had to grow up pretty quick. In hind sight I guess it was a good thing I grew up this fast because when I was 5 my sister was born. Her name was Millie and from the second she was born I was the only one to look after her. I don’t know why my parents even bothered having another kids. Especially since they barely payed me any attention I didn’t see how they expected to treat her any different. I wasted her to grow up different than I did so whatever she needed, food comfort a bed time story, I made sure she got it. She was my best friend I mean I didn’t get along with people at school but I didn’t care because I didn’t have time to play with other kids I needed to be there for Millie. Over the years she grew up me and her were inseparable. She was never able to pronounce my name so she always called me Ellie.

One day I remember waking up on my 10th birthday and she was already in front of me watching me. She did this every year. She loved being there to be the first to wish me a happy birthday.

“Ellie, come on you can’t sleep late on your birthday.!” She poked me in my cheek as I tried to blink away the tiredness from my eyes.

“Millie, we have the whole day to celebrate you don’t need to do this every year” I tell her trying to stifle a yawn f.
I shake my head and stand up letting her hug me and pull me into the kitchen. She already set me up a birthday breakfast. It was just a pizza lunch able that she found in our fridge and she smiled brightly when I started eating it. I knew it was a small pizza and I was still hungry after wards but I pretended that it was the best pizza I ever had.

“so what do you want to do for your birthday? “She asked me after I was done with my last peperoni.

I smiled remembering the last crazy things we did for each other’s birthday. When Millie turned 5 a few months ago we built a huge fort out of blankets in her room. She loved it so much we left it there and she made it her new room for about a week. Even when its my birthday we end up doing something she loves and it never bothered me because I just wanted her to be happy.

“Well. ..How about you and me go to the park for the day” I tell her “we could play tag and I could teach you how to build a sandcastle.”

“Yay that sounds awesome!! Can I bring Penny?” she ran to her room before I could answer. I was going to say yes anyway since I knew ever since I got her that brown  stuffed rabbit she took it everywhere with her. I went to my room and grabbed my shovel and a small soccer ball in case she got bored building the sandcastle.

Millie! Are you ready?” I called after her. I was ready at the door with my backpack and soccer ball.

She ran up to me with Penny cradled in her arms”Yup! Penny is wanted to tell you happy birthday too!” She held her up to me for me to hug her and I did but felt a little embarrassed about it.

“Thanks Penny. Letts go Millie or the sand box might already be taken by other kids”the  park was really close to our house we just had to be careful crossing the street. The park was small for the most part with a empty field a sandbox a few swings and a bathroom on the other side. Millie didn’t care about that though, she was just happy to be playing. We built a small sandcastle with the pail she brought with her.

Millie put Penny in the middle of the sand castle” Ellie can I be the princess of the castle?”

“Sure you helped build it after all”

“And you can be the knight of the castle since you are so brave and you protect me no matter what”

She added some more sand to the middle of the castle and I got up and went to the bathroom since there was a drinking fountain there and I was getting thirsty.

I had barely taken a sip when I heard he screech of tires and the sound of something hitting the hood of the car a. Next came someone screaming I didn’t know who it was. I turned around and looked to the sand box first. It as empty I turned to there the noise came from and I was a croud starting to form andmy soccer ball roling away frim them to the other side of the road. I didn’t see Millie anywhere but I had a really bad feeling. I walkded to  the croud and I could feel my hands turning numb and start to shake. It was as if my body already knew what happened and was waiting for my mind to see for itself. I moved through the croud and saw what they were all looking at. My eyes landed on Penny first she was off to the side of the road and a few feet infront of her was mMillie.  She looked smaller somehow an her eyes were open. They looked glassy kind of the way they usually did when she was about to cry. I half expected her to start calling for me to help her. It was when I was a mall pool of blood slowly growing from the side of her head that I knew she would never be calling for me again. I landed closer to her body and I couldn’t feel anything. My whole body was numb. I couldn’t even feel my heart beating. I felt the hot tears rushing down my face, I didn’t even feel when I started crying. The tears simply appeared and refused to stop. People were talking around me but I didn’t listen. I felt like screaming and when I opened my mouth no noise came out. The tears were falling faster now.Evferything after that happened in a blur. The ambulance came they wanted my parents phone number and they took Millie to the Hospital. I already knew it was too late. They offered me a ride to the hospital but I just wanted to go home. The whole time I never let go of Penny. It felt wrong to leave Millie’s Favorite stuffed animal lying there on theground.I walked back into my house and it felt so empty now. I walked to my room but saw that the door to Millie's Room was open. I went inside and found a small envelope with my name written on it in crayon. I opened it and found a drawing of Millie and I. She drew balloons with smiley faces everywhere.And on the top she wrote Happy Birthday to the best brother ever.  That was the moment I broke. Everything hit me hard and fast. I watched her on the ground the blood oozing out of her over and over again. I felt like I was dying. I fell to the floor my legs couldn't hold me up anymore.I couldn't stop crying the scream that I wanted to let out before finally came and It was a cry of anguish from the depths of my soul. I couldn't be her anymore. I had to pull myself together, Before I knew it I was shoving everything I could cary into my backpack. saw a small picture drawn of me and her

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Are we creating new characters and restarting, or is this an original character that's part of the same universe?

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

cobratummy13

Nery pls

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Wow it’s been a while since I’ve been here 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

And to answer your question Angie it was just some backstory to some already existing characters 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Also I could be wrong here but I think this might be the longest Percy Jackson Roleplay on here. In terms of word count not actuall pages 

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

do u want to continue lol 

• Posted at:

Angie

1 , 2 , 3 ... 25 , , 27