Front sm

cobratummy13

Branch: Ekaterina

No one has posted. I don't know where to start. Food is low. We've been stranded in the middle of the ocean for weeks now. I hope people have found the messages in those bottles I sent, and are sending help. For now, we can only hope.

sorry, but I don't know where anyone is anymore. :(

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Angie

Been here circa 2012 so I know what's good

str8 chillin in my pjs all day blazin lol 

Front sm

ravenqueen27

Branch: Janus

ill join! you can also make a new thread

• Posted at:

Yo, Raven queen here...or Rae if you prefer..

"If Your a guild, you take care of your friends." ~Natsu

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ~Dumbledore

Front sm

cobratummy13

But this thread has, like, 26 pages. What kind of person would I be to end that legacy? And what if Nery and Sage and Sidney don't find the new thread? 

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

cobratummy13

Sorry, pardon my anguish. Yes please join! One rule:No children of the big 3. Other than that, go wild.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

scarletfairy670

Is it to late to join? Because I haven't read the books and you guys are really far along in your story. If I can here's my person:

Name: Anastasia Johnson (sorry if it seems vain I'm using my name)
Personality: Funny, nice, gets nervous under pressure, when her friends/family are threatened she is quick to help, and shy.
Apearence: Has streaks of sea blue and green that get darker when she is angry and lighter when she uses her "powers" (great knowledge of herbs- the ability to transform others using the herbs, can communicate with ocean animals.) Brown eyes, wheres long  sleeves and high boots all the time (to hide daggers.)
Godly Parent: Amphitrite - Greek Goddess of the sea and consort of the God Poseidon.
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet) 2 years.
weapon of choice: Dagger.
fatal flaw: Gets mad quickly.
fear: Being abandoned.

Other: Goes by Anastasia, Ana, and Tas

• Posted at:

Mental issues

Harry Potter

Reading

School

SLEEP

Front sm

cobratummy13

Yup! I don't know where everyone else is, so there might not be a lot of traffic, but when there are more people, you are perfectly welcome to join. We'll try not to spoil the series for you, if you request so!

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

I am back sorry let me catch you up on what was happening

I was first to join

In the rp I fell into camp halfblood with a coma

When i came back I died then I came back

And now I am here again 

I vote to continue this legacy

Anyon

• Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

emmanuel-pacings 

Front sm

scarletfairy670

Thank you but don't worry I'm not going to read the books. Could you give me a quick run down of whats happening? Thank you.

Ana

• Posted at:

Mental issues

Harry Potter

Reading

School

SLEEP

Front sm

cobratummy13

I beleive we just finished a game of Capture the Flag. And Thor, another character, had a thumb drive that was something, but I was hoping Nery would expand on that. And the magic books that the children of Hecate had got stolen. I'm not really that in the know. This was more Nerys idea.

My name is Angelica Cottingwood, and my mother is Nyx, goddess of night. I think I'm about 13-14. I started out in this RP as 9. But a few years have passed. Soooooo.....

But yeah. I dont know where Nery and Sidney are.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

scarletfairy670

Thanks for the run down. Would you mind incorporating me into the story because I don't really know whats going on? Thanks.

• Posted at:

Mental issues

Harry Potter

Reading

School

SLEEP

Front sm

cobratummy13

*sighs a sigh that is a mixture of nostalgia and sadness and tears and hope and helplessness* I wish Nery was here since he knows about this I know there's a thumb drive. And I just really miss Nery since he knew about the stuff I didnt. Like this. I don't know what page the thumb drive bit was on, so I can't find it. But let's just start with a Capture the Flag game I guess.

Sorry if I'm being vague and ineffective but I just don't know what to do.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Sorry Still here super busy still want to continue will probably write so many povs over thanks giving break sorry for all the silence

• Posted at:

My name is Nery/Blue beetle and I approve this message.

"Crusher "Inscription on Thor's Hammer

Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults, because that's what we're expected to do.

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

And for people wondering whats going on now I recommend reading at least the last page of rps

• Posted at:

Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults, because that's what we're expected to do.

Front sm

cobratummy13

ohmygodthankyousomuch 

Obviously I am not good with this at all. (I'm so socially awkward, even on the internet) and I've had an increase in Homework, which is why I didnt have time to check the pages. sorry.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

cobratummy13

It was a pleasure roleplaying with everyone here, but I don't think that anyone is still here. So Nery, Sidney, and Aubrey, Kaylee, Gabi, and Morgan, I love you all very much, but this RP seems dead. Have a spectacular holiday season, my lovelies.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Oz’s POV

After getting tackled to the ground by the Ares kids the game of capture the flag was over pretty quick Oliver was pretty happy about winning and probably would have gloated over it but Thor Took him away and went down by the beach where the Argo II Jr. was docked. Although after what happened to the Argo II after the battle with Gaia I wondered if it was a good idea to keep calling the yacht that. Sadie and Angie looked pretty bummed about losing as I was but that just meant that we would have to plan better for next time. I headed back to my cabin and decided to take a nap. This turned out to be a great idea( Or bad Idea depending on howyou looka at it. ) I felt my self flying into the city in the dream and I was in an unfamiliar apartment watching a 17 or 18 year old girl talking to a black cat “ Of course we’re taking you with us Seven you are a big help to  us. Just try not to scratch any security guards at the airport”

The cat meowed angrily” You know Blake can’t just teleport us there. He and Kate have their mission we have ours”

Another girl walked in and this one I recognized, I saw her wih Frost back when we infiltrated the Roman camp her name was Chloe

“Cat lets go Frost is already waiting for us With Eliot “

“Alright I’m ready let’s go Seven London is calling us” The cat jumped onto her shoulder and the left out the door.

When she closed the door I felt Thor shaking me awake” Oz we got a problem”

“Let me guess it has something to do with Blake and Oversight right?”

“Yeah how did…?”

“Dream” I answered simply and followed him out of my cabin.

We walked together to the yacht and I told him what I saw” I’m guessing that the people I saw were demigods too, man how many demigods do they have working for them?”

“Six that’s it” Thor answered” I know where most of them are heading except for Kate and Blake. Ollie is heading to the Hecate cabin to try a locater spell. WE need some people to help we cant follow all of them ourselves”

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV

Once the game was over I practically dragged Oliver back to the Yacht.

“Thor hold on I need to make my victory speech”

“No you don’t we have bigger things to deal with.”

I had a bad feeling that once I checked the flash drive we would be sent on another quest where we would have to go against Blake and his friends. And snce the last time we fought against him he managed to raise a giant I knew what ever he was planning next had to be bad. I pluged in the flash drive an opened up random files trying to see what I could find. I didn’t find much at first just a bunch of weird missions that Oversight did in the past, they worked for whoever was willing to pay apparently their client list went from mob bosses and weapons dealers to politicians and even the president. Some of their missions were good but there were just as many missions that were pretty dark. I knew I would have to deal with that later but for now I had to focus on Blake. After searching for a dew hours I foud what I think I was looking for, it was a icon labled Demigod Files.

I opened it up and learned more about who I was dealing with. These six were the only demigods working for Oversight and it looked like they were recrued when they were really young oneof them a girl named Cat Parker was brought in when she was 7 years old. She was also the Daughter of Tyche goddess of luck. I looked thought the other profiles and saw Frost son of Khione no surprise there seeing how he stabbed Oliver’s had with an icicle. Chloe daughter of Iris also not surprised. I looked more into it and found out that they were all on the move I found flight logs showing that Cat and Eliot were heading to London for a retrevile mission in London and Chloe and Frost where going to a vilige near Mt Everest. I dug deeper and had no idea where Kate and Blake were. Maybe I can get one of the Hecate campers to try a locater spell but for now we had some solid leads on how t get their spellbooks back and even find out what Blake is planning. I let Oliver do his own thing and went to tell Oz what I found. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

I'll keep poving in the hopes that new people join i refuse to let this rp die

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

I got you fam. Let this RP rise again from the brink of death.

Angie's POV~

Losing was probably the best part of the day, actually. Finding out that Oversight was headed to London, and once again boarding the Argo Jr. for a quest was close to the worst. Now, don't get me wrong. The Argo Jr. is the bomb. Best ship ever. However, I was not thrilled about the name anymore, especially after its questionable legacy. But it would have to do. It's not like there were any other flying ships, right?

I glanced over Thor's shoulder at the files he was flicking through while we waited for everyone to gear up. It didn't look the least bit interesting, but I'm sure he would fill us in later. Abruptly, he stood up, and jogged over to Oz. I stepped back, then sat down at the computer, and began to look through them as well. As boring as it was, it was better than Oliver's speech, to be perfectly honest. Most of it was data on missions, contacts, clients, etc. etc. The Demigod Files that Thor had been looking at were fairly interesting, but nothing that I could use. I exited the folder, and scrolled through the titles, and came across another file titled Demigod Files 2 oh my gods cat get seven off the keyboard you know I'm allergic. Intriguing, to say the least. I opened it, and almost fell over. It was data......... on us. Not just the basic info, like parents and powers, but personal stuff that wouldn't be brought up over a cup of coffee. I didn't bother to read through it. But I had no idea how they knew that kind of information. However, if they knew about that, who's to say that they didn't know more about us that wasn't on the thumb drive. Quickly exiting, I shut the laptop down. I stowed it in my backpack, and grabbing my sword, I walked onto the yacht. 

"Yet another adventure with ol' gang, amiright?" Oliver cheerily announces. I nod, flopping onto the bunk beds Aubrey and Sadie installed. The engine fired up, and we were off. Like the old times, I guess. Lying down, a brief smile lingered on my face, before I fell asleep. And dreamed.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

cobratummy13

Happy new year!! And we're almost to 4 years on the RP, Nery. Quite a milestone.   :)

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

I know right it is pretty impressive

• Posted at:

Front sm

mysteryagent70

Branch: Lucian

Omg I miss this RP sooooooo much! I haven't been on in a long time though. :/

• Posted at:

Sidney

R Y R

EA

T

R

R D

"Give me scars. Give me pain. Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me, this one's a fighter."

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

cobratummy13

YAAAAAY!!!! Sidney you're back! *gives you a gigantic hug* welcome to our crumbling RP. :)

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Sorry I havent posted I wanted to do like 4 povs in a row and if you have any questions about whats going on in the story let me know

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Oliver’s POV

After Thor left to find Oz for some reason, he gave me one of the used hex bags that he kept from the first time we tangled with Blake and his crew. Weird to think how many more times we’ve run into people Blake was connected to since then. I headed down to the Hecate cabin to talk to Stephen. I know him and his cabin have had some problems recently with their mojo books stolen but if Thor was right Stephen might be able to help us find Blake.

“Yo Stevie!” I walked into the cabin and found him and the rest of his cabin writing thing down like crazy in a bunch of old note books.

“What is it Oliver? Can’t you see that we are busy trying to keep what little spells we can remember since our Grimiors have been taken.”

That made sense since Thor was telling me about his theory about how it might have been Frost and Chloe that stole them from the cabin. That plus the new info he learned from the flash drive and we have a basic idea of who is part of team Oversight.

“Right sorry man Thor sent me here because he found a lead that might help us get you spell books back” I take the hex bag out of my jacket” Goes by the name Blake and we’ve run into him before. He used one of these on us and I was hoping there might be some mystical way for you to find him with this.”

Stephen stopped writing and grabbed the bag from me. He walked over to his desk which was covered in all sorts of weird looking letters in languages that I would not be able to understand. The unfolded the bag and looked though the powder and I think I saw him pull out a tiny bone from the bag and smelled it.”This is a tough hex bag to make. Most people would have a hard time making this and to be able to control a person with it. The guy who made is is a pretty powerful sorcerer if he could pull this off.” He put his hand on it, closed his eyes and started chanting something softly.

Then he was quiet for a few seconds when he suddenly he spoke up” He’s blocking me he doesn’t want me to know where he is”

“Cant you just concentrate harder?” I needed to know where he was.

“Magic doesn’t work that way” His eyes clenched tighter and he resumed chanting. Everything was quiet for a while and then the worst happened, I look up unexpectedly and I see that Stephen’s hand is engulfed in flames and the freaky part is his eyes are still closed.

I don’t know what to do and one of his sisters rushed forward and tries to put out the fire with glass of water but it had no effect. As quickly as the fire started the fire goes out by itself and Stephen falls backward groaning and cluthing his hand.

“What the @#$*&@ was that?” I finally let myself freak out and help him back up. His hand looks terrible and severly burned. One of his brothers comes to him with necter and with a paper that im guessing had a healing spell since he began chanting.

“Like I said “Stephen took a deep breath and opened up his hand. Inside as if they were carved in were the words “Don’t look for me” “This is a powerful sorcerer, im not going to be able to find him. “ I was bummed out but I knew he tried his best. I left the cabin and went down to meet with Thor and Oz.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

I want to continue but I wanted to talk to you about how we might split the group into teams and which team would go to london or the Himalayas

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV

I went back to the yacht with Oz and when I showed him what I found he wasn't happy. He looked through the different profiles on the demigods and the only ones we haven't met so far were Eliot and Cat.

“She was in my dream with Chloe” Oz pointed to the picture of Cat.” They said something about going to London”

“Yeah I know I saw some flight plans and I know she is going there with Eliot. Meanwhile Frost and Chloe are off in the Himalayas near Mount Everest.  And as for Kate and Blake, we’ll know more when Ollie comes back from Stephen's and tell us how the locater spell went“

I take my laptop back and looked though the profiles again. I noticed another demigod file but I decided not to tell people about that yet. It might make them paranoid to learn that we were somehow being watched by Oversight. We need to deal with one problem at a time. Oz was telling me how we needed more people when Ollie came in.

“Okay good news bad news, Bad news is that the locater spell was a bust and Blake is way scarier than I thought he was”

Oliver pulled up a chair and sat down next to us.

“And what about the good news?” Oz was staring at the screen of the laptop and trying to see what information we could find about the new demigods.

“Oh right. I found a nickle!” It physically hurt me as I rolled my eyes at another lame attempt from Ollie at humor but I had bigger problems

“Look enough Oliver, right now we got Blake up to something and whatever it is its bad. What we need to do is go after them by splitting in two groups. One in London and another in the Himalayas”

I knew that Oz and Oliver were with me, maybe Angie too. We needed to get the team together again and stop whatever Blake is planning.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

also who else is here so i know Im not writting to no one here.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Eliot’s POV

Now that Blake told us what we had to do him and Kate teleported out of the apartment and hopefully find a safe way to the under world.

“Wow he certainly knows how to make an exit” Frost smiled and made his way to his room to start packing.

“What do you expect, being mysterious comes with the territory. He’s a wizard after all.” Cat laughed and Seven walked up to her hoping to be fed one more time before we left. I remembered the first time we met Blake. He did not like getting called a wizard at all.

Blake and Kate were the last one’s to arrive here at Oversight. I still can’t believe that happened almost 6 years ago. I was the first one recruited to Oversight and that’s not a time I like to think about to much. All the mortals with Sight here didn’t trust me and they though Mason was crazy for trying to recruit demigods. No one thought we would be loyal and they thought we would call down our godly parents and kill them or something. Not like that would ever haoppen. Our parents never did anything for us so I doubted they even cared or knew we were alive. It didn’t matter now any way. We found each other and made our own family despite everything the world threw at us.

Once I had everything I needed in my bag I met Frost down stairs and he had the taxis ready for us. This was where we were going to split up.

“Have fun in London guys and Steal me back a souvenir” Frost said hugging Cat.

“Ill try later guys!” We went into the taxi and arrived at the airport and had a slight problem.

“What do you mean he doesn't want to go under the plane?” I held my head in my hands because security was all over us now because of Seven.

“Its what he said, he doesn't want to be under the plane in a cage because he said he deserves better than that.” I looked down at Seven and he already let himself out of the cat carrier. He looked up at me with his luminous golden eyes and he seemed pretty pleased with himself. A few minutes earlier we sent him down the conveyor belt and apparently while he was in there he let himself out of the cage and then scratched up anyone who got in his way as he tried to find us. Several of them now needed stitches and then Seven led the security guards to us and now they wouldn't let us board the plane until we got him secured.

“Look Seven we need to get to London and you wanted to come with us so just get in the cage so we can get out of here. “ I pleaded with him and he just meowed angrily. “What did he say?” I turned to Cat, who was too busy laughing” Trust me Eliot you don't want to know what he said”

“Look couldn't we just take him with us on the plane once he is there I'm sure he'll behave”

“Can’t do it son we have rules against that. “

I sighed and did what I had to I the skin around my eyes grow hot like they usually do when I decide to turn on the fear. Its hard to explain but when my eyes turn red like this I can feel how scared and afraid everyone near me gets. Ive cleared a whole museum once and I can control how intense I want them to feel the terror. I needed to concentrate to make sure that only he was affected “alrigh how about this instead let us on the plane or you can I make you let us on it. And trust me you don't want me to force you. It could get very…unpleasant.” His face turned white and he started stammering his apologies and radioed ahead to people at the gate. Seven hopped up into Cat's arms and he had the smuggest look on his face. Hopefully this mission would get easier once we were in London.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Eliot’s POV

Now that Blake told us what we had to do him and Kate teleported out of the apartment and hopefully find a safe way to the under world.

“Wow he certainly knows how to make an exit” Frost smiled and made his way to his room to start packing.

“What do you expect, being mysterious comes with the territory. He’s a wizard after all.” Cat laughed and Seven walked up to her hoping to be fed one more time before we left. I remembered the first time we met Blake. He did not like getting called a wizard at all.

Blake and Kate were the last one’s to arrive here at Oversight. I still can’t believe that happened almost 6 years ago. I was the first one recruited to Oversight and that’s not a time I like to think about to much. All the mortals with Sight here didn’t trust me and they though Mason was crazy for trying to recruit demigods. No one thought we would be loyal and they thought we would call down our godly parents and kill them or something. Not like that would ever haoppen. Our parents never did anything for us so I doubted they even cared or knew we were alive. It didn’t matter now any way. We found each other and made our own family despite everything the world threw at us.

Once I had everything I needed in my bag I met Frost down stairs and he had the taxis ready for us. This was where we were going to split up.

“Have fun in London guys and Steal me back a souvenir” Frost said hugging Cat.

“Ill try later guys!” We went into the taxi and arrived at the airport and had a slight problem.

“What do you mean he doesn't want to go under the plane?” I held my head in my hands because security was all over us now because of Seven.

“Its what he said, he doesn't want to be under the plane in a cage because he said he deserves better than that.” I looked down at Seven and he already let himself out of the cat carrier. He looked up at me with his luminous golden eyes and he seemed pretty pleased with himself. A few minutes earlier we sent him down the conveyor belt and apparently while he was in there he let himself out of the cage and then scratched up anyone who got in his way as he tried to find us. Several of them now needed stitches and then Seven led the security guards to us and now they wouldn't let us board the plane until we got him secured.

“Look Seven we need to get to London and you wanted to come with us so just get in the cage so we can get out of here. “ I pleaded with him and he just meowed angrily. “What did he say?” I turned to Cat, who was too busy laughing” Trust me Eliot you don't want to know what he said”

“Look couldn't we just take him with us on the plane once he is there I'm sure he'll behave”

“Can’t do it son we have rules against that. “

I sighed and did what I had to I the skin around my eyes grow hot like they usually do when I decide to turn on the fear. Its hard to explain but when my eyes turn red like this I can feel how scared and afraid everyone near me gets. Ive cleared a whole museum once and I can control how intense I want them to feel the terror. I needed to concentrate to make sure that only he was affected “alrigh how about this instead let us on the plane or you can I make you let us on it. And trust me you don't want me to force you. It could get very…unpleasant.” His face turned white and he started stammering his apologies and radioed ahead to people at the gate. Seven hopped up into Cat's arms and he had the smuggest look on his face. Hopefully this mission would get easier once we were in London.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

random bump so you guys see it or so we get new blood in the rp

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Also anyone who has been in the rp in the past dont be afraid to come back your characters will be waiting for you

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

bump for morale

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Bop 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

this is my fault really i should have posted more to get people to stay

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

iiiiiiiii'm hooked on a feeling!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Bo boop

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

We need more good writers here 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Like sage angie and sadie they wrote some great povs

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 26 ,