Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Branch: Ekaterina

no worries but we'll try not to spoil it for you.  Just avoid the last povs like the plague untill you read it

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Nery/Blue beetle and I approve this message.

"Crusher "Inscription on Thor's Hammer

Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults, because that's what we're expected to do.

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Branch: Janus

Thanks! And I have no clue what to post though...

• Posted at:

I love wolves! I mean they're awesome!

Soccer's amazing! I got kneed in the jaw!

Tiger's are my favorite feline

And I'm a Christian :)

*interviewer raises hand* Why are you bouncing on a ball while answering?

*stops bouncing* I never said I was sane.

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Hmmm I know Ill do a pov when the battle is now over and then a few weeks later the camp has a game of capture the flag and remember guys no spoilers about the blood of olympus!

• Posted at:

Yeah, but the truth is we never really grow up. We just masquerade as adults, because that's what we're expected to do.

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV

It’s been a few days since the battle, and so far about half the people from camp are in the big house being treated by the healers from the Apollo cabin and some people from the Hecate cabin were helping with their magic. Oliver’s been in there since the end of the battle and Sadie told me that he finally woke up.

I walked to the back where Oliver was and he seemed fine, he still had a bandage from where Frost tossed a knife through his hand, but for the most part he looked pretty up beat.

“What happened to you Ollie? One second you were next to me and the next you were out cold on the other side of the battle field.”

“Well here’s the thing one of those giant scorpions came out of nowhere and just slapped me with its claws. But relax its no biggie.

“No biggie?” a voice said from over my shoulder, it was Stephen from the Hecate cabin” You were bleeding internally”

“So?” Oliver replied “My blood’s supposed to be inside me anyway.”

“Whatever listen guys I have to tell you something that has everyone in my cabin super worried”

“What is it?” I asked.

“I don’t know why but for some reason all of our Grimoires are missing”

“Wait your what?”

“Our Encantus, or spellbooks”

“Well why didn’t you say that in the firt place.”

“Oliver…”

“What? How was I supposed to know that?”

I ignored him “Okay how many were taken?”

“All of them, even the random pages from other spell books that we had been collecting. It’s bad, the spell books would be useless unless you could read the language of magic, so who ever took them must be looking for a specific type of spell.”

“Any spells we should be worried about?”

“Not that I know of, but I’ll ask my siblings. Maybe one of their Grimoires have some sort of doomsday spell.”

“Alright keep me posted”

It always seems like when we solve one problem another one comes up almost immediately. On the plus side there is a game of capture the flag tomorrow so I might as well try to have some fun

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV

Oliver felt much better after being taken care of in the big house so he was able to make it for capture the flag. We just had to make one stop to get ready. Oliver went into his cabin to pick up his taser. And me, all I had to do was walk past my cabin and call for crusher. We  got to the forest where we were going to meet up with our teams. And almost every one was there. Oz was on the blue team with and Oliver and I were on the red team.

sorry its so short but i didnt know who wanted to be on what team. also let me know if you want to be on blue or red and well divide the cabins too

• Posted at:

Front sm

mysteryagent70

Branch: Lucian

Sadie's P.O.V 

I pull up my re-enforced high tops. In case you didn't know, I had persuaded the Hephastus cabin to make me a pair that could never be ruined or out-grown. I know, I know, I have completely OP shoes.

I walk through the forest with leaves crunching underfoot. That will be a problem. I make a mental note to remind all the other cabins on the blue team to step light and quickly in between the leaves. 

When I arrive at the small clearing the Athena cabin has set up at I am overwhelmed with a sense of happiness. Sitting right in the middle, holding a blue flag, is Malcom. 

"You finally got out of the infirmary!" I squeeled. 

"Yeah," he said, "Now help us get planning!" I pull out a blue Sharpie marker and begin drawing in my plan on a map. I push it into the middle and watch someone grab it, add and erase something to it, then push it back into the middle. We go around like this, adding and combining plans until we have a perfect one. Now we just have to make some alliances. 

BLUE                              RED

Athena

• Posted at:

Sidney

R Y R

EA

T

R

R D

"Give me scars. Give me pain. Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me, this one's a fighter."

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Nice sydney you can add apollo and Hephaestus on the red team and Aeolus on the blue

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV 6 years ago

Hi my name is Sam Morgan and I’m 15 years old,  but that doesn’t matter right now because I’m running for my life. I should explain, it started a week ago in Texas. I was at the store with my mom and one of the workers said I smelled good. Mom thought it was creepy, but she ignored it. Later that night I was dreaming and I saw what looked like half crows, half panthers flying in a group for my house, and then I heard a deep raspy voice saying “Run!”  At first I thought it was just a bad dream, but I looked out the window and one of the things I saw was flying outside. Mom was working late so I couldn’t tell her to help me.  I grabbed my aluminum baseball bat next to my bed and ran outside. This was a bad idea because one I was outside one of those things picked me up and literally, carried me off.

I screamed at a higher pitch than was normal before I knew I had to do something. I looked down and I was flying higher every second. I looked around for something that could help, and I saw it. About 50 feet in front of me was someone’s pool, if I timed it right I might be able to land there. I gripped my bat tighter and swung it above me right into the monster’s head. It let out a screech and it dropped me. I didn’t have time to scream, because after a few seconds I landed in the pool with a splash. I couldn’t rest because I knew they would be after me. And I didn’t go home because I knew that they would probably attack my mom when she came home from work.

It was touch and go after that, I left because of the dream, and the next day I had a dream telling me to go to New York.  How did I get to New York? Lots and lots of sneaking around in the back of people’s trucks and fighting the occasional monster. When I finally got to New York, I stayed in central Park and clutched my bat tight incase monsters came by. I had another dream that night. I saw a bunch of weird looking cabins, plenty of kids running around with orang shirts, and I think I saw a centaur. At the end of the dream I saw a sign that said Long Island, and that’s when I woke up. Now that I was so close I thought that maybe it might be easier, but no. Before I left the park I heard a growling noise and behind me was I giant black dog the size of a van. I looked at my bat and the dog and I just ran.

And that brings me to now and why im running for my life. I ran down the street and the dog just kept coming. I run down an alley and I get lost, somehow I end up at a dead end. The dog walks slowly towards me growling. I hold up my bat ready to fight for my life. What happened next was the luckiest thing ever. Somehow a rock came out of nowhere and hit it right in the eye. It backed away a little. Which gave me the opportunity to slam my bat into its other eye. Now the dog was backing away blinded.

“Hey you! Over here!” it was a guy my age about 15 yards, holding a sling shot. I ran around the giant dog, and we ran as fast as we could for about ten minutes. When we finally stopped, he turned to me and said” You can see them to?”

“I was about to ask you the same thing” I explained to him what happened with me in Texas, and when I got to my dreams, he said” I think I had the same dream, about the camp anyway. I was headed there when I saw that you were in trouble.”

He held out his hand” Oliver Wilson”

“Sam Morgan” I shook it back.

The trip to long island way by far way easier than my trip to New York .

The whole time Oliver told me his story about how he had to leave his house after a cyclops chased him there” Seriously a cyclops had one eye and everything!”

“What did you do?”

He pulled out his slingshot “Shot him in the eye with this bad boy! At night I had the dream about camp and here we are!”

We walked over a hill and there was a big tree on there next to us. But that wasn’t what surprised me. Spread out in front of me just like my dream was the camp.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Nyx is on the red team.

Are we doing backstories now? If so, I can bust one out really quick.

And welcome back! Long time no see. 

• Posted at:

Angie

Been here circa 2012 so I know what's good

str8 chillin in my pjs all day blazin lol 

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

you can do a back story if you want. Ive been doing a huge backstory of how Blake and Kate joined Oversight. I wanted to do one of how Thor and Oliver met for a long time and I might do some more with them. Like how Thor got his hammer, and other stuff like that

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Okay. I guess I'll think about it. 

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

These are the teams if you want some cabin o anoterh team let me know

Red

Nyx

Apollo

Hephaestus

Ares

Aphrodite

Iris

Hypnos

Blue

Aeolus

Hermes

Nike

Demeter

Athena

Dionysus

Nemisis

• Posted at:

Front sm

mysteryagent70

Sadie's P.O.V 

When the rest of the cabins arrived we began filing them out. 

"Hermes- front line. You're the children of the God of thieves, can it be that hard to steal a flag?" I said. They all grumbled. 

"Nike- defense and offense. Deal yourselves out." Another Athena child said. 

"Nemesis, I don't even know. Do something." Someone mumbled. This is how setting up Capture the Flag usually went, except my friends were usually right by my side. Now I was against them. I was so going to beat them.

Sorry for another short P.O.V. Knowing me, I'll get a huge burst of inspiration and write a really long P.O.V soon. XD

• Posted at:

Sidney

R Y R

EA

T

R

R D

"Give me scars. Give me pain. Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me, this one's a fighter."

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Oz's POV

I knew I was going to be late for capture the flag, so I grabbed my sword and armor, and just flew as fast as I could towards the field. I landed right next to Sadie and the rest of the people on our team stared at me for a second. I must have surprised them. 

"Ready for this Sadie?"

"I'm a daughter of Athena, I'm always ready" she smiled

"Well all I want is to wipe Oliver's grin off his face" I turned to the other side of the forest and saw Thor leading Oliver somewhere else, but not before Oliver mimed shooting me with an arrow. 

"Don't worry we'll make sure you get that chance.

we stayed on our side of the forest for a while. It was going fine until the greek fire came in. I didn't notice it, but luckily Sadie managed to push me out of the way. We didn't get burned, but we were close enough that we could still feel the heat radiating from the greek fire like a furnace.

Sadie cursed" Who ever launched that is going to get it" I looked around to see if I could find out where it came from, but nothing in the forest was moving.

"I don't know whoever threw it is gone now."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor's POV

Once we arrived with the rest of our team, everyone already knew there place. Some of the Apollo campers were finding trees to climb up so they could try and knock out enemies with out them seeing. Most of my cabin was setting up a mini armory so that people on our team could come by and pick up extra weapons or traps that we designed. Some of the best weapons we designed with the help of the Hecate cabin. But that was before their spell books were taken. That's why they weren't here playing capture the flag with the rest of us. They were trying to write down all the spells they could try to remember, and trying to find out who had taken them. I had a theory about that and the more I thought about it, the more obvious it seemed. Frost and Chloe came here with the Romans, and apparently they were spying on the Romans for some unknown reason. Frost fought us for a while and then he left, but why? I mean he had us, and he was clearly an amazing fighter. So, why run away? Maybe they used the chaos of the battle to raid the Hecate cabin?

"Thor, stop thinking so hard. You might hurt yourself" Oliver knocked against my forehead.

"Yeah sorry" I saw Oz on the other side with Sadie, and next to me Oliver was just taunting him.On  a reflex I went to pull him back by his quiver, but ever since he got that bow that makes its own lightning arrows he stopped carrying one so i ended up grabbing air. I tried again and grabbed the collar of his shirt and led him deeper in the forest.

I made sure the armory was hidden from view so that only our team could find it. And then Oliver and I made our way to the other side of he forest. I saw Angie fighting some people that crossed into our side. One camper was about to tackle her from behind but Oliver shot a lightning arrow. He turns down the voltage for capture the flag so it won't do too much damage. We kept moving and we had to be more stealthy once we crossed into enemy territory. We were at a ridge on higher ground and I could see Angie leading a team trying to find the flag. Unfortunately there was a huge group and they were about to walk into them. I reached into my carrying bag and pulled out a greek fire bomb.

Oliver pulled it from my hands" I got this!"

And he tossed it into a clearing. The group that was in front of Angie ran towards the explosion and She was able to keep her tam moving without any trouble.

"I don't say this often, but nice job Ollie!" I looked over my shoulder to the greek fire and I see that it had almost hit Oz in the clearing. 

"Really Ollie? Really?"

"Oh whatever it was funny!"

Sure when there's a battle Oz and Oliver work fine together, but when there isn't they always mess with each other.

"You know one of theses days this little rivalry has to stop"

"Yeah you're right, but not today!" Oliver ran down the clearing to where Oz and Sadie were, and I didn't want to but I followed him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Blake’S POV near the end of the battle with the romans

I was doing nothing at home, just lying down on the couch and listening to Cat argue with Seven.

“You know why I can’t let you out the window, you could die”

Seven meowed angrily at her.

“I don’t care what that pigeon said to you I’m not letting you out there just so you can teach him a lesson.”

Suddenly an iris message appeared in front of me ”Blake we need a lift we have what we came for”

I got up from he couch and my staff flew into my hands” Alright I’ll be there soon. Sihal Novarum Chinoth!”

There was a blue flash and I was standing next to Chloe and Frost holding several Grimoires along with several stacks next to them.

“Not bad there weren’t any problems?”

“Not really these guys tried infiltrating the roman camp to stop the invasion, but they don’t know the real goal” Chloe showed me an iris message showing the same people that tried to stop me from raising that giant, they failed then too.

I noticed one girl was bleeding and the guy with blond hair was holding his hand and there was an icicle there” Your handy work?” I asked Frost

“Well they did almost run us over in their flying yacht, so I wanted a little payback” He smiled

“Looks like you got it” Over the hill I see the battle winding down its time for us to leave

“I’ll teleport us out of here. I have a lot of reading to do”

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Angie's POV~

Greek fire erupted suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere in front of my group. We'd made good progress through the forest, having crossed the boundary several yards back. Before, I almost had my pride handed to me by some blue team member, if it hadn't been for Oliver's electric arrow. I'll have to thank him after we win. I glanced back, behind the five people behind me, and saw Thor and Oliver laughing as I heard someone who could only be Oz yelling at them. We veered away from him, and thank goodness, because through the bushes, I could see some of the other team.

The faction I was leading was more of a free-lance SWAT team, making our plans up as we went. We were made up of two Ares campers, Cameron and Carmen (twins), one Hypnos camper Naomi, two Iris campers, Portia and Alex, and myself. Our idea was to sneak around the back, and see if we couldn't steal the flag when a different group from our team was distracting them. Of course, any plan that was so vague as ours could very well end in flames. So, making our way through the woods and staying far away from anyone we came across. We made good progress, unhindered by enemies. The Ares campers were beginning to grumble about the lack of action. The Iris campers had created a sort of curtain out of fine mist, so fine that you couldn't even notice it. In essence, we were invisible. However, in the sun, we would create a brilliant rainbow, so I would bend the shadows to keep us from becoming a box of Crayola crayons. Naomi kept us on course. She had a knack for communicating with the dormant tree spirits. Maybe because they were asleep. 

Suddenly, our mist-shield disappeared. I looked back at Alex and Portia, but they were gone. The twins had disappeared as well. The only people left were me and Naomi. I silently alerted her to their disappearance. She nodded, and continued her chat with the elderly pine tree who looked extremely tired. No, he hadn't seen what happened. He had been asleep. Which had been nice, thank you very much. Naomi thanked him, and he melted back into his tree, harrumphing.

I crept over to a bank of shrubs, and peered through the branches. Carmen, Cameron, Alex, Lily, and many other people were in the middle of what seemed to be a makeshift jail. The other seven people in the jail were part of the diversion crew. I sighed quietly, wishing that I had paid better attention. In a real-life situation, my four companions might have been dead.

Then, just behind my imprisoned teammates, I spotted a corner of the flag. 

"Naomi, distract the guards and try to free the rest of our team," I whispered. "I'll distract the flag guards. Do what you can to get everyone to the flag." She winked at me, and pulled out a gold pocket watch, swinging on a fine silver chain. I almost became hypnotized at the sight of it. It was Naomi's trademark. I smiled, and whirled away into the shadows, landing next to the rock that the flag was on.

I peeked around the sides of the rock, and finally pulled out my sword quietly, making sure that the blade didn't scrape against the sheath. Same with my ice dagger, something I'd fashioned after Frost's powers. It had been very impressive, despite how scared I'd been during that whole transaction.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV 6 years ago

“Demigods?” I asked Oliver once Chiron had explained everything to us. We sat by the lake and watched people walk around doing random things.

“We’re demigods?”

“I know hard to believe right?” Oliver said staring at the lake.

“ Monsters and gods exist!”

Once we walked into the camp there was the centaur waiting for us like he somehow knew we would be there. There was a young blond girl asking him if one of us was the one. He sent her away and took us to this house in the middle of camp to show us an orientation video. After that we were able to call our parents since my mom was really worried about me, and  Oliver’s Mom and step dad had no idea where he was. It explained so much about my life. Like why I was dyslexic and ADHD, and why I never met my dad. After the video we were taken to the Hermes cabin where we would be staying until we were claimed. Right now were we just trying to process everything we learned by the lake.

“Its kind of cool though like a new world open to us.” Oliver fiddled with his sling shot.

“Yeah I guess but still kind of crazy right? Who do you think our parents are?”

I looked around at all the cabins and wondered if I would ever be claimed. It didn’t seem likely since apparently some of the kids in the Hermes cabin have been waiting for that for months.

“Come on lets do some practicing in the arena!” Oliver jumped up and I followed him. It seemed like a good idea, especially since we should probably learn how to defend ourselves now that monsters are going to be after us. We arrived at the arena and some people were already there learning how to use all types of weapons.

“Alright who’s next?” said the counselor of the Ares cabin.

Oliver just smiled and raised his hand.

“Alright pick your weapon”

“Can I use this?” He pulled out his sling shot and the other campers started laughing.

“Oliver maybe you should use a sword?” I asked worried since he was up against someone that had a super sharp sword.

“Relax Sammy. I got this!”

“ Alright fine, but don’t call me Sammy.”

Oliver pulled out a rock from his pocket and put it in the slingshot, the other camper raised his sword. When the counselor shouted go, the guy raced towards Oliver and slashed his sword across his face.

Oliver ducked at the last possible second and ended up behind him” Easy Rambo!”

He launched the rock at him but he just deflected it with the sword.

“ Okay maybe this was a mistake! Truce? No? “ Oliver held out his hand an started to back away when the guy came closer. Oliver backed away more, tripped and fell backwards.

The guy brought the point of his sword to Oliver’s throat” We have a winner! Nice try newbie!”

Oliver stood up and smiled like it was all a big joke” Yeah well I let him win alright!”

He walked back next to me and I was up next” Any advice?”

“ I usually just picture them in their underwear.”

“Pretty sure that’s only for stage fright”

“Ohh, in that case I got nothing. Good luck Sammy!”

I really wished he would stop calling me that. I decided to learn from his mistake and actually use a sword instead of my bat. I picked up a random sword and it was much heavier than it looked. I looked at the guy that wiped the floor with Oliver and I steeled myself for the possible embarrassment that was about to wash over me. I decide to make the first move and rand up and swung my sword just like I did with my baseball bat.  It was intercepted easily and hi sword swung towards me. Instinctively I raised mine to block it and worked on defense. I backed away each time the sword came close and block as best as I could. It was not enough though since I ended up getting slashed across my shoulder. The pain was great enough that I lost my grip on the sword and dropped it. His sword was at my throat and I knew I lost too. In the end I learned one thing, swords were not my thing.

“Well that sucked! Maybe we should have practiced with less ridiculous weapons” Oliver pointed to my bat.

“Oh please you have a sling shot, I got a bat! Let’s agree that we are both a little ridiculous”

“Good point, but hey, its our first day here we can only get better right?”

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor’s POV

I followed Oliver down to the clearing and he was already busy shooting lightning at Oz and Sadie. All I could hear was them shouting at Oliver. As I got closer Oz shouted” When I get my hands on you Oliver, you’re toast!”

“What if I don’t want to be toast? What if I want to be a pop tart? Or a brownie? Oh or pancakes! I love pancakes! Especially with some butter whipped cream, some nice warm syrup and…”

“Oliver shut up!”

“What? Do you want me to use cold syrup instead like an animal?” I ignore him and he just laughs.

He tries to launch another lightning bolt but nothing happens “What the..?”

Oliver keeps trying to pull back the bow string and normally lighting would appear but nothing was happening.

“ Why didn’t you bring other arrows?!”

“Sorry I didn’t know that this thing ran out” He shakes it as if that would fix it.

I heard a gust of wind and I knew that could only mean one thing” Heads up”

Oliver looks up” What…?”

Oz launched himself at Oliver using the wind and tackled him to the ground. I didn’t even try to help him. He kind of deserved it. Sadie came up behind me” Sorry Thor but we have to take you guys prisoners”

“Yeah I know” I hand her Crusher without even trying to resist.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Blake’s POV Now

I was in my room with all the Grimoires, spread out everywhere. So far I’ve learned some new spells that might be useful someday, but I haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for. I have found some parts though. I wrote down all the important thing that I would need.

Kate knocked on my door before coming in” How’s it going?”

“Well its hard but I found some things that could help but I’m still missing something.”

She picked up one of the books “ Did you read all of these?”

“Yeah almost, I’d ask you guys to help but I’m the only one who can read Magic” I rubbed my eyes hoping it would help keep me awake.

“Come on you need a break” She took my hand and pulled me off the bed. We went into the kitchen and everyone was there.

I looked at my list and decided to let them in on what I found. “Guys we need to talk”

Cat was feeding Seven “ What’s up?

“Well after the giants failed you all know how Frost and Chloe went to the camps right?”

“Yeah and you never thanked us for that” Frost said and Chloe elbowed him in the ribs.

“ Any way, thanks to you guys I looked through the books and found some stuff that might be useful.  Cat and Eliot, I need you two to go to London and get this” I show them a drawing of a ring.

“What is it?” Eliot take the drawing.

“Well according to this it has a gem that can increase the power needed to do a summoning spell. And something tells me that we could really need it.”

I looked through my notes” Frost and Chloe?”

“Present!” Frost raised his hand

“You two need to get this. If I’m right this is one of the oldest Grimoirs in existence. If that doesn't have the spell I’m looking for then nothing does”

“No worries we got it” Chloe folded up the notes.

Once everyone left Kate came closer to me” What about us?”

I smiled “We get to go to the Underworld, don’t say I never take you anywhere.”

She sighed and laughed” Wow a trip to the Underworld! Best boyfriend ever”she said sarcastically

“Don’t worry all we have to do is find this and we are good” I look down at the picture of a weird looking key that we had to get somehow

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Blake’s POV seven years ago

When Kate and I reached the mall I thought a lot about what she told me about our powers. Maybe she was right, maybe we didn’t need to know how we got them or why. Plus we were using them to help the kids at the Warehouse so its not like we were abusing them. Well… if you don’t count the fact that Kate was talking the store manager into giving us all our food for free, or the times I’ve used my Mist to steal stuff. But we do that because we have no choice alright!

“Blake help me out with these” Kate handed me one of the bags filled with food.

“Thanks for everything!” she waved at the manager and he just waved back. This was the first time I saw her use her power to make people do what she wanted. I’m really glad I’m immune to it otherwise who knows what she would make me do. We both walked back to the Warehouse taking the shortcut through the alley.

“Hey Kate I wanted to ask you something”

“What is it?”

“Well you know how I do my magic show for people on the streets? I was wondering if you wanted to be my assistant or something” Its weird to think that before when I first arrived at the Warehouse I was too nervous to talk to her and now we are best friends.

“Sure that sounds fun! I don’t need to wear a costume or anything do I?”

“No of course not, just let me saw you in half a few times”

“Wow, way to make it sound tempting.”

I heard a click behind us and a voice saying” Drop the bags and give me your money.”

We both turned around after dropping the bags and it was a guy wearing a ski mask and he had a gun pointed right at Kate.

“ You don’t want to do this. Put the gun down and walk away” She tried to make him do it but she was so nervous with the gun pointed at her it wasn’t working. Instead he pulled the trigger and the noise was deafening in the middle of the alley. Late grabbed her stomach and fell to the floor. I was in so much shock I couldn’t even scream. He turned the gun to me and all I felt was rage.

I lifted my arm to him and shouted “Balthakk!” A beam of energy shot from my hand and hit him so hard he flew into the wall and was knocked out. I looked at Kate and there was blood everywhere and her eyes were closed.

“No no no…” I reached into my back pack and pulled out my Grimoir. I know I saw something about a healing spell somewhere. Kate’s shirt was getting covered in blood and I flipped through the pages so fast I almost ripped a few of them. Finally I found it,  I practiced moving my arms like it said and took a deep breath and put my hands on Kate’s stomach ”Valtorr!

My hands felt warmer and I could feel energy leaving my hands and when the feeling went away, I lifted my hands and saw that the bullet hole was gone.

Kate opened her eyes “Blake… what…?”

“It worked!” I hugged her tightly and helped her up.

“What happened?”

I was going to explain but suddenly I felt very tired. I opened my mouth and then I felt myself falling to the ground.

• Posted at:

Front sm

darksoul33

aka AquaBloodhound339

I was stalking some of you guys (erm, Nery, more like) and oh gosh, this is still on? I've just returned and wow, maybe I ought to regain my interest in this :P

Cheers, Sage the Mad Hatter

• Posted at:

Sage

Many places I have been

Many sorrows I have seen

But I don't regret, nor will I forget

All who took that road with me 

~ The Last Goodbye

I am the one thing in life I can control

I am inimitable I am an original

~ Hamilton

Etoile, Arslan Senki

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

of course you should come back sage! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Yay! Sage you're back!

I missed you. Like, a lot.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

mysteryagent70

Sadie's P.O.V

We finally had prisoners. Maybe they weren't caught in the fairest of ways (it's not my fault Oliver can be unsuspecting and kind of gullible!) but at this point I didn't care. The plan was actually beginning to work out. 

Well, at least until I heard the Stolls screaming. 

"Ohmygosh!" I said in one breath, pushing Thor over with Oliver and Oz. I placed my dagger in my shealth and prepared myself for my stupid action. 

I climbed a tree. 

Not just any tree, though. A tree with a Nymph. So I not only had my bad tree climbing skills, but a Nymph trying to destroy me. Great. 

The moment when I reached the top of the tree was probably one of the greatest moments in my life. The Nymph gave up on me, and I got to stop climbing. Yay. But then, of course, I saw the Stolls. 

The other team had them tied up to trees, the flag placed neatly in between them. Amongst a pile of thorns.

"Let us go!" Travis shouted. 

"What he said!" Connor responded with the same amount of anger. 

"No." Someone said simply. That's when Travis caught sight of me. He winked three times.

"What's going on there?" The person asked again.

"Eye twitch," He responded sheepishly. 

Three winks meant all clear. We had discussed this during the Athena master plan talk. It obviously wasn't all clear, unless....

And that was when I fell off the tree. On top of the person. Where at least twelve Ares camper guards launched at me. 

• Posted at:

Sidney

R Y R

EA

T

R

R D

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

cobratummy13

I want to post, but I don't know if I should wait for Sage or Nery.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

You dont need to wait for me and with Sage I don't know if she is coming back or not, as much as I wish she would. We need more people like her and you guys that are good story tellers.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Red

Nyx

Apollo

Hephaestus

Ares

Aphrodite

Iris

Hypnos

Blue

Aeolus

Hermes

Nike

Demeter

Athena

Dionysus

Nemisis

here are just the teams so we dont forget

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

You're a good storyteller as well. :)

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

OZ's POV

Sadie and I started to lead Oliver and Thor to where they would be kept prisoner when Sadie stopped me" What is it?"

"Not sure I thought I heard something, hold on"

She started to climb a tree and I waited down with the prisoners.

"Guys we need to talk" Thor said in an ordering tone voice which I thought was impressive since he had his hands tied behind his back.

I put my sword in its sheath"Whats up?"

"Stephen was telling me that some spell books were taken from the Hecate cabin. Apparently they could cause some problems if you know how to use them, and there's only one person we know that would have the magic it takes to steal them."

"Blake!" I gripped my sword tighter and thought about what this could mean. "I remember in the battle where we were attacked by Frost. Looks like maybe him and Blake know each other or something?"

"Bingo, thats what big brain here was thinking too" Oliver chimed in.

"Man who are these guys? Is there like another place that's safe for demigods now?"

"No I don't think so. Remember when Ollie and I went into the Oversight building? That's where we saw Kate, I think the mortals there recruited them or something. Maybe they have more demigods working for them but I'm not sure. I have a flash drive that I took from them filled with info. I might have found something. Like some missions that they have been on and where they might go next."

If this was true I wondered what Blake would do next. Lats time we saw him he brought back a giant, who knows what he might bring with those spell books.

"Alright we'll deal with this after the game and... " Suddenly I was tackled from behind by a camper. I was distracted and got surrounded by Ares campers.

"Nice one team! Little help?" Oliver held up his hands and some one was untying him and Thor. Sadie fell from the tree and landed right on one of the Ares kids. Some of them rushed her and I was still on the ground with three of them holding me down. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Also who is still here?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Thor's POV 6 years ago

It took some getting used too, but eventually I got the hang of being at camp. After our fiasco with sword training Oliver and I just worked together to learn more about the camp. I was much better at climbing the wall even with all the lava it spewed at me. Oliver had way too much fun pulling pranks with the other Hermes campers. I told him putting spiders in the Athena cabin was a bad idea, but of course he didn't listen. After a month we had to go back home and we still were not claimed. I tried not to let it bother me and focused on the fact that I would see my mom again. After all some campers had been here way longer than me and were still waiting for that.

Oliver was there waiting for me at the big house with a back pack" Ready to leave Sammy?"

"Yeah but i wish I could stay longer" I looked around the camp and felt sad about leaving but I knew my mom wouldn't let me stay here all year. She really wanted me to do well in school. But at least I knew I would be back once it was summer. 

"Hey man if you ever want to visit me in New York feel free."

"Thanks Oliver I'll keep that in mind. " We both walked together to get a ride from one of the vans that the camp used to deliver srawberries. I was dropped off at the airport since my mom bought me a plane ticket.  

Being back at school felt weird I was always looking over my shoulder in case of monsters. I had a celestial bronze dagger on my belt just in case but I still felt nervous. I didn't need to be sure i did get attacked by some monsters in Texas but it was nothing I couldn't handle. When summer finally arrived I was on a plane back to camp immediatly. It was great being back. Oliver was already there in our cabin shooting paper wads with his sling shot. 

"What took you so long I've been here for three days?"

"Sorry I got held up. How was your summer?"

"Pretty boring, I got better at this though!" He held up a paper ball and shot it at my head." Maybe I should use a bow and arrow instead of a sword"

I cringed as I remembered our last experience with sword fighting" Yeah that sounds like a plan"

We left the cabin and went to go find some food. All the other cabins were already there eating their lunch by the time we got there.

Oliver was in the middle of telling me a story about how the Athena cabin got revenge on him for the last prank he did and there was a golden light floating over his head. It was so bright, but i could see the shape of a lyre that seemed to be the source of the light. Everyone was pointing at the light until it vanished.

"Woah what was that!?" Oliver stared at the spot where the hologram used to be. All around us people were kneeling as Chiron stamped his hoof on the ground and said" Hail Oliver Wilson, Son of Apollo!"

Oliver grinned like an idiot and climbed up onto the table where we were eating" Yes!!! Keel before Zod!"

This of course caused everyone keeling to stand back up pretty quick. 

I knew Oliver was going to ruin it some how. Some of the Apollo campers took him to their table and started talking to him and asking him all sorts of questions.

I felt happy for Oliver and a little jealous. I looked to the others at the Hermes table and I saw the same look of jealousy on some others. The head counselor of his cabin gave Oliver his very own bow and a quiver of arrows. Which given his skills with a sling shot and how he is seemed like a bad idea to me. And probably gave him new ideas of how to pull pranks. Over the next few weeks I didn't really see much of Oliver. It made sense I guess, I would probably be the same if I was claimed. I spent most of my days walking around camp practicing on the climbing wall and tossing rocks into the lake. Some naiads eventually came up telling me to stop though.

"Hey Thor what's up?" 

I turned around and Oliver was there with the same goofy grin he always had. Except now he also had a quiver an a bow strapped to his back.

"Sorry we haven't hung out as much as we used to but you know I've been busy" 

"Don't worry about it I get it. Being claimed is pretty exciting"

"Yeah its cool I feel like I really belong there, plus its like a huge family over there" he pointed over to the solid gold cabin. 

"Come one I need your help to practice some archery"

I follow Oliver glad that he didn't forget about me like I thought. Although that feeling went away when he told me what he wanted to do

"Forget it!"

"Come on it will be so awesome!"

"I don't care how good you are with that thing you are not shooting an apple off my head!"

"How about off your shoulder?" Oliver asked and I was not sure if he was joking or not.

"No its not happening" 

A few more weeks later ever one was talking about this new kid who managed to kill a Minotaur when he made it to camp with a satyr and the impressive thing was he was only 12. i was almost 16 and I still hadn't done anything close to that impressive. And the wost part for me and part of the Hermes cabin was that he was claimed in the game of capture the flag days after he got to camp. The kid left on some quest that basically would save the world and here I was just eating dinner with the rest of the Hermes cabin. Sorry i know I shouldn't be in such a bad move but I couldn't help it. After burning offerings to who ever my dad was supposed to be for the past few months i felt that it would never happen. 

"Look a shooting star!" one of the younger campers said pointing to the sky. I looked up and it looked like it was getting bigger. 

"Its coming right for us!" everyone panicked and moved out of the way one camper grabbed his plate of food before running.  What ever it was crashed right between the tables and managed not to hit anyone. People had their weapons ready and approached the crater that was made.

I went closer to and int the crater surrounded by fire was a hammer. 

"No way..!" Oliver breath as he appeared next to me. People whispered aloud asking if it was a sign from the gods. 

"It says something on the handle!" Someone shouted.

I squinted at the handle and Oliver's voice rose " It better say whosoever holds this hammer..."

"It says Crusher!" I interrupted him and I knew I made a mistake. The hammer flew towards me like it heard and I didn't have time to get aw. I brought my hands up to protect myself and instead f getting hit the hammer settled into my right hand. I stared at it and it was a celestial bronze hammer. The mallet part of the hammer was as big as my head and it was lighter than I thought it would be. The mallet also had fire surrounding it which was luck cause I didn't want to get burned. Everyone turned from my hammer to the banner over the Hephaestus table. I wondered if this was really happening when people started to kneel and I heard Chiron telling people that I was just claimed. 

Oliver patted me on the Shoulder " Congrats Thor!" 

"Who's Thor?" I asked

" I have to get you to read some comics like my step dad made me"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

Guys I was thinking that we could use the info on Thor's Flash drive to split the group into two groups to do some missions. The missions are the ones that Blake gave to his friends if you guys are interested

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

I'm game for that!

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

apollogirl12

I'm game too! Wow I haven't been on for a while I'll post soon. Just want you to know I'm still here!!! 

~Aubrey

• Posted at:

"I am and always will be the optimist,

the hoper of far flung hopes,

and the dreamer of improbable dreams."

~11th doctor

Bowties are cool.

and don't forget it.

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

awesome good to know I think sidney is still here lets just finish the game of capture the flag and we can start that. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

unicorncat821

Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but can I join? It's okay if not.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobratummy13

Sure thing, UnicornCat821!

Right now, the people who are still here are me a.k.a. Angie/Angelica, Nery (BlueBeetle), Sidney (with the blue font colour), and Aubrey (ApolloGirl12).

Just fill out the form, maybe skim the past few pages to catch up, and you're set! Right now we're in a Capture the Flag game, and Nery posted the teams above. Have fun. :)

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

mysteryagent70

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a while I just started at a new school. I'll P.O.V soon. :D

~Sidney

• Posted at:

Sidney

R Y R

EA

T

R

R D

#RememberSkylarForever

Front sm

bluebeetle816

aka DragonGold206

its cool I understand Im busy too but Obviously i dont want this to end so I will post when I can

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 25 , , 27