Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Branch: Janus

Are we going to come up with the story as we go? If so, who's gonna start the story? ~Dreamer
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I love wolves! I mean they're awesome!

Soccer's amazing! I got kneed in the jaw!

Tiger's are my favorite feline

And I'm a Christian :)

*interviewer raises hand* Why are you bouncing on a ball while answering?

*stops bouncing* I never said I was sane.

CLASSIFIED

Ok, going in order.
DarkCat38: The sure was for the changing your age thing. Frenenmies..hmm...Because of Molly's character, and her protectiveness of her brother...I'm not sure we would be FRenemies. Enemies, maybe, friends, doubtful. However Molly also isn't the enemy type. So probably the wouldn't be enemies, but also not friends. is that ok? and there's no such thing as posting too much :-)
Blackwolf360: We don't really use guns. We use things like swords, dagger, bows, spears
IndigoDownpour2: Yeah..to many poiseidon offspring would kind of spoil the effect. Thanks for understanding.
AgentDreamer92- Kind of. I would love for you guys to help me with ideas for the plot. That's basically how roleplays work, everyone contributes to the way the story goes through their character. However there's usually a base storyline with events to keep the story going, instrumented by me, the roleplay starter person. However, I NEED all of your help to come up with ideas. I'll start the story if you want me to. Just say the word.
@Everyone- Could you guys please post what you want me to call you on here. It can be your name, your agent name, your nickname, a random word, anything.  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I've only read the Percy Jackson seris(SP)...
  • Posted at:

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

Branch: Lucian

ok!!!!!
sure!~
no frenemies but can we be friends???
pleeeeease!!!!!
anyway I'll post my pov soon and call me veronica!!!   
  • Posted at:

DarkCat38 aka midnightstranger1

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

I've been, here for 5 years.
Since Percy Jackson left.
To an uprising every time we play Capture the Flag.
Being the daughter of Nyx, your often overlooked. No cabin. Every night a storm comes and every day, people blame it on me.

My times up, sorry!
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Jess. She's a psychopath.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

@ArtisticAgent45 or Morgan- First which do you prefer I call you? Second can you start the story? Third, do you have a plot in mind already? If so, maybe we can all go from there, but first we have to decide on the order of POV's and how do we do that? Sorry I have so many questions this is my first RPG on the MB. ~Dreamer 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ok so since I can't be a daughter of Posiden can I be Daughter of Khionie ( and if not her Demeter)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Name: Tobias/Toby M. Davidson
Personality:Tactical HILARIOUS!!!!!Somewhat annoying.Loves Hip-Hop/Break/Step Dancing
Apearence:Black Hair,Brown Eyes
Godly Parent:Athena
How long have you been at camp: 3 years
weapon of choice:Spear, Round shield/Ring, Fedora/Helmet,
fatal flaw:Overconfidence
fears:Bees,Wasps,Hornets,Needles
Backstory (optional)Father killed in car crash,Lives with Grand parents, sneaks out window to break dance at night,
Other:Awsome dancer
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You can call me Megan. But I'm not real picky I'll answer to near about anything.

And in responce to the potential plot perhapse we could start with Percy's disapearence. You said that the story takes place in between  the 5th PJ and the lost hero. Right? So we could start with him being MIA and what the camp does to find him Ect. Inclueding quests and different outings into the real world in various attempts to find him.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Name: Joshua James Carter
Personality: Kind, Smart, focused, trust must be earned, Social, friendly, cockyApearance: Tall, Athletic build, short dark blonde (dirty blonde) hair, 
Godly Parent: Apollo 
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet) 4 years
weapon of choice: Bow & Arrow
fatal flaw: overconfidence
fears: losing
Backstory (optional) After Joshua was born his mother, Heather Carter-Anderson, married Bill Anderson. When Joshua was 3 years old they had a baby named Jane Amelia Anderson. Bill loved Joshua's mom, but he didn't like Joshua. Jane wasn't a problem, she was just a sweet little kid, but Bill was a jerk to Joshua. He bossed him around and yelled at him all the time. When he was 6 years old he wandered into the woods and nearby monsters caught his scent. His mom ran after him and tried to fend off the monsters, Joshua escaped sucsessfully but his mother did not. Joshua then decided that he would runaway from home. When he was about 7 a satyr found him on the streets and brought him to Camp Half-Blood.
Other: He is a inexpirienced healer but a great archer
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Personally I would like you to call me grace. Also um I've only read to the titans curse in the percy Jackson series and I haven;t started the last hero yet. Will this still make sense if I haven't read them? If they won't will you fill me in a little bit. (I don't mind if you spoil the books except for the lost hero please dont spoil that one)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

WinningSilver10- Ok. This takes place before the second series starts, so if you haven't read it that's ok.
Veronica- We can be friends, but if your character is trying to break up Percy and Annabeth, Molly might not trust you.
Dreamer- 1. You guys can call me Morgan.  2. I'll start the story tonight. 3. I don't have to much of a plot in  mind yet. But first we have to get everyone to camp, and that can take awhile.  4.  We're not going to do POV's in any particular order. You can post whenever you want. 
SneakyAmbitious2: Ok!
Megan- I kinda want to start right after The last Olympian. When the lost hero starts he's only been missing a few days. I think there was almost a year of peace. We can still do lots of quests, peace doesn't mean the monsters all go away.
Grace-  It could get a little confusing since The last Olympian just ended, but it shouldn't be too bad.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Wed have to have 1 pretty big quest to have all of us or a million small ones
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Everyone- Pleasse post if your character is a summer camper or a year-rounder. Molly is a year-rounder.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Joshua is a year rounder
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ellie/Elizabeth varies year to year. One year she stays for the summer;next year she's a year- rounder. This year she is a year rounder.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Alisha is a year rounder
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

Angelica is a year rounder.
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Jess. She's a psychopath.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

Front sm

zee100

aka AgentArrow196

Jade will probably become a year rounder
  • Posted at:

Kenzie                                      

Sometimes I believe in as many as SIX impossible things before breakfast

Front sm

dragonchief32

aka DragonChief43

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm a Summer Camper.
  • Posted at:

dragonchief32 aka DragonChief43

Omar

Son of Hades

Host of Osiris

11th Division Captain

Hidden Cloud Ninja

Waterbender

Go Diego Go

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

@ArtisticAgent45: You can call me Anna and can our characters be friends? (Sorry I didn't ask before putting it down)
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Gabriella is a year rounder. ~Dreamer
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

It was just a suggestion. I thought that was only a few months later that PJ went missing but whatever is fine with me. I'm game with anythign that is thrown out there I was trying to help get the plot convo started. But thanks for the responce anyhow.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

I'm a year rounder
and I'm taking back the part about
veronica trying to break up percy and annabeth!!  
  • Posted at:

DarkCat38 aka midnightstranger1

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

CLASSIFIED

Anna- Sure! 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Posy is a year rounder!
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

Toby is a year rounder!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Toby also sails competitiveley.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'll be a year rounder (backstory will show why.)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

risingdragon228

aka DragonRuthless19

name: karma nariel
personality: brave, loyal, funny, stern, nice, dangerous
appearence: long red hair, deathly pale skin, one grey eye and one blue eye, dresses mostly in black and red
godly parent: Thanatos ( he was mentioned in the son of Neptune )
how long have you been at camp: i was droped off at camp as a baby so i grew up there
weapon of choice: a flute that can turn into any weapon when the right note is played
fatal flaw: not sure at the moment, ill come up with something later
fears: letting down her friends
backstory: mom didnt want monsters to come after her so she sent karma off to camp almost immediatly
other: can shadow travel, controll shadows, raise the dead, and controll the gates of thanatos

• Posted at:

risingdragon228 aka DragonRuthless19

Gillian

The totally awesome artist here to save the day. How's it going y'all.

Front sm

risingdragon228

aka DragonRuthless19

karmas a year rounder
  • Posted at:

risingdragon228 aka DragonRuthless19

Gillian

The totally awesome artist here to save the day. How's it going y'all.

CLASSIFIED

Alan will be a year rounder.

• Posted at:

Front sm

princessvampire11

aka DolphinActress36

I'll post later 

• Posted at:

princessvampire11 aka DolphinActress36

Tera Marie

Vampire

Host

Gallagher Girl

Dauntless

Gryffindor

Daughter of Athena

District 12

Madrigal

Weirdo 4 ever!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIFIED

Percy has a little sister?!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Name: Crystal Nightinggale
Personality: Faithful to friends, trustworthy, dangerous while fighting
Appearance: tan skin, sky blue eyes, black hair, wears a bloodred/dark blue mood ring that tells if she's angry or calm.

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oops, didn't mean to send it yet . . . 

Godly Parent: Zeus
Time at Camp: presently on Half-Blood Hill fighting a few dracnae.
Weapon of choice: bow and arrow.
Fatal flaw: like Percy, loyal to friends
fears: Poesidon, Thunderstorms, and terrified of Cyclops (twice as much as Grover)      
backstory: her mom, Daisy Nightinggale, sent her to boarding schools (that she kept getting kicked out of). Her dyslexia prevented her from getting good grades on English and Spanish, exellent at Math, and her ADHD made her get in trouble many times when she started singing during class. A satyr sniffed her out, sent for Chiron, and was intent on becoming her best friend. Chiron became her new Archery teacher and she was sent to Camp Half-Blood at the end of the year, after the Minotaur crashed through the school gym and was disintegrated by Her arrows. On the way to Camp, dracnae wuldnt stop chasing her.
other: She is Thalia's cousin, twice- removed.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@FireDragon371: Well, technically Percy doesn't have a sister. I made her up. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Molly's POV:

“Why don't you come home this year, Molly? Just try it.” My brother, Percy asked. We were sitting on the bunk below mine in the Poseidon cabin.

I am home. I've lived here for nine years. I lived at your home for three years. I lived on the streets for one year. I barely even remember living with you and Mom and Gabe. I do, however remember exactly how it felt to get abandoned.” I said, with just the slightest touch of betrayal in my voice.

Molly, Mom didn't abandon you, remember? That was all Gabe being a jerk.”

I know...it's just...sometimes...well, sometimes I wish I had gotten to grow up like a normal girl. I now that's impossible for a half-blood, but I never even got a life in the first place, at least you got to grow up with a mom. I just got stuck in the Hermes cabin for five years. I'm not used to the normal world, even though I've seen it on trips. I can't live outside of camp all year. I don't belong there.”

Molly, you can't just stay here your whole life if you have a family back home.” He pleaded.

Posy's a year rounder.” I stated.

Posy doesn't have what you have. I'm sure if Posy's mom was still alive, she would only come for the summer. Molly, Mom wants to get to know you better, she missed a lot of years and wants to start making up for it. Come home. Just for one year.”

I'll have to think about.” I said. Then I got up and walked out of the cabin.

I walked by the cabins until I came to the one for Hades. The cabin still freaks me out a little bit, Hades being the 'god of the dead' and all. But I've gotten used to it.

Posy?” I called, opening the door.

Oh, hey Molly.” She said. “How's it going?”

Not so great.” I said. “Percy wants me try living at home.”

And....”

And I'm nervous. It's like I want to, but I don't want to. I...well, I don't really feel comfortable around Mom and Paul. They're really nice, and they seem like great parents, but I just don't feel like I belong.” 
                                                           ******************************
Cea-Cea: I'll let you decide what you want to say. (Also, do you care if I talk for Posy in the future, or would you like me to let you post your response?) 

• Posted at:

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Posy's POV

I was stitting on my bunk, peicing together pictures for the Camp Half-Blood scrap-book. Chiron had thought that would be fun for us to have pictures of the last year, so I was elected to put it together. Then, Molly walked in.

Posy?”

Oh, hey Molly.” I said. “How's it going?”

Not so great.” Molly said. “Percy wants me try living at home.”

And....”

And I'm nervous. It's like I want to, but I don't want to. I...well, I don't really feel comfortable around Mom and Paul. They're really nice, and they seem like great parents, but I just don't feel like I belong.” 

"Sure you belong!" I said "Your Paul and your mom love you! And you've got Percy!"

"But I don't feel-"

"You don't feel what? Loved? Accepted? I've never felt those feelings!"

"But-" I interupted again

"Molly, are you crazy?" Molly stared at me. I'd known her for years and years but she still managed to suprise me. "Molly, if I had a family, a brother, parents who didn't live in the Underworld, then I'd go home as much as I could!"

"But-" I cut Molly off (again!)

"Molly Jackson, sometimes you don't understand! I've never had the choice to go home for Christmas or summer or for school or at all. I've never had a "normal" life. I was always on the streets or in foster care and beleive me, all of those houses make your step-dad Gabe look saintly. I lost it all. You can have the perfect life!"

Molly glared at me "And who do you think you are to tell me?"

"I...I think I'm Posy, your BFF since forever. I lost my mom and I bearly see Dad." I was starting to cry and I never cry...unless we talk about my mother or my friends. I wiped my eyes on my sleeve. Molly put her arm on my shoulder and we sat down on my bunk.

***************************************************************************************

Morgan: I'm great with you talking for Posy! I just want to be able to post! And would you be ok if sometimes I talk for Molly?
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

@CleverOutsmarting11 or Anna- Since we would like sorta be in the same cabin can we be friends?
@Morgan- Can Molly and Gabriella be friends?
~ Dreamer 

• Posted at:

, 2 , ... 25 , 26 , 27