CLASSIFIED

I decided to do a Percy Jackson Roleplay. The roleplay takes place between The Last Olympian (the last book of the first series.) and The Lost Hero (the first book of the second series.) We'll make it up as we go along, and I'll be gladly taking suggestions for what should happen next. here's the form:
Name:
Apearence:
Godly Parent:
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet)
weapon of choice:
fatal flaw:
fears:
Backstory (optional)
Other:

Here's mine:

Molly Reese Jackson (Percy's younger sister)

Kind, Compassionate, trustworthy, but doesn't immediately trust others. Her trust must be earned. Fierce in battle or when her loved ones are threatened. Tends to hide her emotions.

Tall, long wavy black hair down to her mid back, sparkling green eyes like Percy's,  Beautiful, Slim build. Always wears a locket with a picture of Her mom and stepdad (Paul Blofis) on one side and a picture of Percy and Posiedon on the other. also wears a Gold bracelet with an emereld in the middle. It turns into a long balanced sword.

Posiedon (yes, he broke the oath twice)

4 years

Long balanced sword

Same as Percy's: she would sacrifice greatly to save her friends and family

Spiders, death of the people she's close to, not being loved

Molly is 3 years younger than Percy. She has always known she was a half-blood, because her mother couldn't handle both her and Percy, and Gabe was a total jerk and refused to allow another child in the house, insisting that Molly be sent away. So her mother was forced to send her away when she was 3. Percy remembered nothing about her as he grew up, and his mom didn't bring it up because she didn't want to tell him what would only cause him pain because she didn't know anything about where she was. Molly showed up at camp around the time Percy did, and never told anyone where she had been. She absolutely adores Percy.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

Bump
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Bump
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Bump
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dragonchief32

aka DragonChief43

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Omar
Personality:Logical, sarcastic, friendly, could be funny
Apearence: Chocolate brown skin, brown curly hair, and deep brown eyes
Godly Parent:Hades
How long have you been at camp: I'm going to camp
weapon of choice: A sword made of all the riches in the world
fatal flaw: Not enough confidence
fears: My dad
Backstory (optional)
Other:
  • Posted at:

dragonchief32 aka DragonChief43

Omar

Son of Hades

Host of Osiris

11th Division Captain

Hidden Cloud Ninja

Waterbender

Go Diego Go

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Branch: Lucian

Name: Anna Jackson
Personality: nice, smart, fierce at times of danger, friendly, loyal
Apearence: long wavy light brown hair, blue eyes, 5'3"
Godly Parent: Apollo
How long have you been at camp: two years
Weapon of choice: bow & arrow
Fatal flaw: loyalty
Fears: failure and bugs
Backstory: She came to camp wen she was 12. Her mother died because of a cyclops attack at her house. She barely made it out of there alive. A satyr found her and took her to Camp. She's a year rounder.
Other: Friends with Molly
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Name: Posy McKayne
Personality: Mysterious, (a first) alittle dark, not trusting of everyone, strong, stubborn, brave, nice, funny, smart, thoughtful, doesn't have alot of friends
Apearence: Long red hair, big dark brown eyes that look black, 5'8", very thin and tall, pale skin, long fingernails, doesn't always smile
Godly Parent: Hades
How long have you been at camp: 5 years (since age 8)
weapon of choice: A long sword just like Nico's except hot pink
fatal flaw: Not trusting enough, but with friends she would die for them
fears: Death (as funny as it seams)
Backstory: Her mom died when she was 3 and she was always on the streets. Then she was put in foster care, then found by a sayter and taken to camp (age 8)
Other: Can I be Molly's BFF? Maybe?
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

Name: sam trams (its fake mods)
Personality:smart trustworty 
Apearence: brown hair grey eyes silver in battle
Godly Parent:athena grandpa hephestes
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet) just got there
weapon of choice: wepon that morphs in to any wepon (alwasysed balensed
fatal flaw: loves things with sentamental valuue will do any thing to protect them
fears: spibers (shuder)
Backstory (optional)get back get back is screamed as the  monster came at me  i keet throwing rocks it it but id dint help much the monster had  a snake taill the body of a lion  and the head of a goat (a chimra)then a had in idea i took out a smal sword hilt and hit a buton it turened in to a dagger. thats more like it i said  i stabed at the monster and just as i slashed it it tured to sand cool i said then a girl with sea green eyes said come on lets get u to camp she had a sword in her hand hey u could have heleped me with that a said pointing at the sand well i would have helped but i saw u had it under control come on lets go meet chiron. 
Other:can i be head of athena cabin (thats were i live btw ps is a summer camper
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ok so this is really cool! Ill try it but i can't do it now. I will post mine later.

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'd love to join!
Alan James Ross

Mostly kind and generous, sometimes snarky and sarcastic, easily angered, wary of people who try to gain trust right away, smart and easy to pick on.

Slightly tanned, short for my age, hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, a little stocky, usually wears jeans and t-shirt, belt with lots of school supplies, backpack with lots of books and survival stuff.
Athena

Not at camp yet.

Two daggers ( not obtained yet).

I act before thinking.

Spiders, Jumping from heights.

Not doing backstory yet, will reveal itself overtime.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'd love to join!
Alan James Ross

Mostly kind and generous, sometimes snarky and sarcastic, easily angered, wary of people who try to gain trust right away, smart and easy to pick on.

Slightly tanned, short for my age, hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, a little stocky, usually wears jeans and t-shirt, belt with lots of school supplies, backpack with lots of books and survival stuff.
Athena

Not at camp yet.

Two daggers ( not obtained yet).

I act before thinking.

Spiders, Jumping from heights.

Not doing backstory yet, will reveal itself overtime.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

hmmmmm... i'll join

name: Sonya
 personality: optomistic, when tired is cranky, and when on a sugarhigh her friends think she is very wierd but she thinks it is hilarious.
 appearance: avarage amarican, with blue eyes, and a long ponytail of black hair
 godly parent: Ares
 i haven't been to camp yet but there is a satyr in my school but i don't know it yet
 weapon of choice; am good with all weapons
 fatal flaw: very bad stagefright so bad will puke into crowd and sometimes i hit a monster and make it mad and have to fight a monster in front of the public
i don't have a backstory(sorry!)

ok is this good?  i can get another person to be the satyr and then we can do a quest.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

Name:Angelica Cottingwood
Personality:Nice, good at archery, stealthy, friendly, enemy
Apearence:Ear length dark brown hair, bluey, greeny, browny eyes, tan skin
Godly Parent:Artemis
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet):5 years
weapon of choice:Bow an Arrows
fatal flaw:Is sometimes a downer
fears:Lonliness
Backstory (optional):I came when I was 4, because my father got a letter from Artemis, saying that I was to go to a special summer camp for demigods. My father did not want me to leave, but he knew this was for the best. I have been here for 5 years, honing my archery skills and practicing fencing.
Other: Has a nice step-sister who is not a demigod named Sara
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Jess. She's a psychopath.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

Front sm

wolfdreamer11

aka AgentDreamer92

Branch: Janus

Hey I'll join.
Name: Gabriella Romero
Personality: Laid back, nice, outgoing, music lover, skeptical at times, but when someone proves true she trusts them
Appearance: Dark brown hair, tall, tanned, bluish gray eyes, necklace that has an arrow and a guitar, athletic build
Godly parent: Apollo
Years at camp: 6 years
Weapon of choice: bow and arrows and sword
Fatal Flaw: sacrificing everthing to help others
Fears: regular sized snakes (bad experience when she was 5)
Backstory: Her mom was a musician which meant she always travelled and Gabriella had to stay with a babysitter. She ended up feeling abandoned which made her run away. She left her baby brother behind who is also a half-blood, but she promised herself she would find him again. He is 4 years younger than her.
Hope you like it!!! ~Dreamer 
  • Posted at:

I love wolves! I mean they're awesome!

Soccer's amazing! I got kneed in the jaw!

Tiger's are my favorite feline

And I'm a Christian :)

*interviewer raises hand* Why are you bouncing on a ball while answering?

*stops bouncing* I never said I was sane.

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

name: veronica annabell chase
personality:  funny, kind, do not mess with me, really smart, sarcastic
Apearence: long black hair, blue and green eyes
godly parent: Athena
how long have you been at camp: 2 years
wepon of choice: silver owl earrings that change into two daggers
fatal flaw: wanting to change the whole world 
fears: spiders and no more
back story: dad is an university teacher like annabeth
other: she's very pretty and could be snobby, sister of annabeth        
  • Posted at:

DarkCat38 aka midnightstranger1

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

CLASSIFIED

Can everyone post their character's name and gender for me? I forgot to put it in the form. Sorry
@CobraMyrrh12 (Angelica)- Sorry, but you can't be a daughter of Artemis, she's a maiden goddess. (no kids)
ps. I'm really excited! I wasn't sure anyone would post!  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@CheerfulSeeker1 (do you want me to call you Cea-Cea?)- Sure Posy and Molly can be BFF's. Thank you for asking before putting it in your profile.
@everyone- Please ask before putting other people in your profiles. Some people might plan on being loners, or not knowing anyone, ect. It's easier to get permission so everyone's on the same page. Thanks! 

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@detectiveauthor4- Since you're a summer camper, you can't be a full cabin leader, but you can co-lead.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'm changing how long Molly has been at camp. She has been at camp 9 years. (was somehow found and brought to camp at age 4 after being kicked out of her house. ((see backstory))) HOWEVER, she wasn't claimed until 4 years ago, shortly after Percy came to camp. (please do not try to think this out too far. I realize that if it was real it would have changed the storyline, and my brain totally has the new and improved storyline, but it is seriously confusing. even to me.)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'm changing how long Molly has been at camp. She has been at camp 9 years. (was somehow found and brought to camp at age 4 after being kicked out of her house. ((see backstory))) HOWEVER, she wasn't claimed until 4 years ago, shortly after Percy came to camp. (please do not try to think this out too far. I realize that if it was real it would have changed the storyline, and my brain totally has the new and improved storyline, but it is seriously confusing. even to me.)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Name: Gwendolyn Kane
Personality: Bad, got a temper. But is actually cool when you get to know her.
Apearence: long wavey chocolate hair, wears dark brown skin tight jeans, knee length black wedge boots,white shirt, a brown whaist coat, wears a gold bracelet on her right hand and wears a gold ring on her left.
Godly Parent: Athena/Ares
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet)1year
weapon of choice: Daggers, swords, bare hands,chains, sticks, Katanas,pistols... well le't make it anything right?
fatal flaw: will die if exposed to fire for a long time. (even if it is from a candle.) 
fears: That she will see her friends and herself go up in flames.
Backstory (optional) She ran away from home after her foster family tried to tame her. she wandered in the forest and lived with the wolves untill see saw a golden light hovering in the distance and her mother's voice telling her to follow it.  She came to a bay not far from the camp and she was so weak that when she came to the water she saw nothing but blackness. next thing she knew she was in the infermary and there was a goat man in front of her.
Other: Suprise me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

veronica is female!!!
and her real name was annabell
but she didn't like her name so she changed it to her middled name
and after almost 3years later when annabeth fled from home   
she decided that she would leave too.
ok? thanks!!!!!!!!!11  
  • Posted at:

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

CLASSIFIED

Ok so now im posting my thing

name: Alisha May (she doesnt remember her last name)
personality: quiet and shy, likes to keep to herself, does not trust many humans, although she is always kind, trys to fit in but it never works, prefers to be by herself.
apearance: tall, slim, very tan, dark brown eyes, long black strait hair, usually in jeans that a bit too big and a cute T-shirt, never seen without her cloth bracelet
Godly Parent: Can it be Posiedon? Please? If not then Athena
How long you have been at camp: Im getting there the day after the story starts
Weapon of choice; I dont know! Can somebody please give me a good idea for it?
Fatal flaw: no confidance in herself
fears: Being left alone, not being loved, and as strange as it is rabbits
Backstory: She was left when she was five by her actual human parent. After that she has just been in orphanages and fotster homes. she does not know that she is a half blood

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Since this is an RPG, may we write our own parts of the story?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mermaidrain1

aka CobraMyrrh12

I'll be daughter of Nyx, who is the goddess of night.
  • Posted at:

SuperWhoLock

I'm Oswin Winchester.

Jess. She's a psychopath.

Dean. Jess's boyfriend

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

CLASSIFIED

Ive only read PJ...

NAME: Kasia
PERSONALITY: mischievious, somewhat rude but only in a teasing way, extremely loyal, if your her friend, she would give her life for you.
Appearence: Long black hair, jade green eyes, bitten nails, usualy wears a skinny jeans, black hoodie, and a red or black shirt
GODLY PARENT: Unknown. She suspects its either Apollo or Hades
HOW LONG AT CAMP: About two days
WEAPON: Sword and bow n arrow
FATAL FLAW: her loyalty to friends and her rebelious side
FEARS: Nothing really. SHe doesnt fear death itself
BACKSTORY: NEVER TALKS ABOUT HER PAST
OTHER: Nope
  • Posted at:

Front sm

zee100

aka AgentArrow196

Name: Jade Howard
Personality:Fiesty,Funny,Tomboy,and a hothead
Apearence:Curly red hair,Jade green eyes,tanned.
Godly Parent:Ares
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet):Not at camp yet
weapon of choice:Knife and herself. (She's a blacbelt)
fatal flaw:She is too Loyal but isn't very trusting
fears:People letting her down even though she's used to it.
Backstory (optional):Her mom died when she was 7. So that left her with her stepdad who was always working and made them move to Manhattan. She always got in trouble at school and has gotten kicked out of many.But when her dad wanted to get remarried. She decided to run away from home.
Other:Not really.

• Posted at:

Kenzie                                      

Sometimes I believe in as many as SIX impossible things before breakfast

CLASSIFIED

Quick question before I sign up. Is it like a take turn thing or is it a post whenever you want?... 

Thank you!!:)

-Hope 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

LieutenantWolf74-A fatal flaw is more of a personality trait. (over confidence, short temper, ect.) The fire thing would be more of an "Other"
DarkCat38: Thank you for posting your character name & age like I asked.
IndigoDownpour2: I really don't want to sound mean or selfish...but I would really prefer to be the only child of Poiseidon on this roleplay. I know that since this takes place after the Last Olympian the oath is technically over, For you to be older than 1 it would mean Posiedon had broken the oath repeatedly. (once is a problem, twice is a problem, more than that...is just weird.The same goes for Zeus. Hades doesn't really count, Since he's more in the shadows and all.) Sorry...Are you ok with being in Athena? 
ClassifiedAgent949: Good question. I must have forgotten to clarify.(see below)
**ATTENTION EVERYONE** Yes, because this IS a roleplaying game, you will be writing your own parts of the story. PLEASE try to interact with others as much as ossible, but at the same time, don't make their characters do too much without consulting the other person. And remember, when you write, at the top it usually says P.O.V. that stands for point of view (ex. Mollly's POV) because you are writing from YOUR characters point of view. So we have a point of view from all the characters, and you can see all the sides of the story, through everyone's individual eyes. That's what makes roleplays so fun and special, and different from any other kind of story. 
CobraMyrrh12: That sounds great!  It's nice to have people being the children of minor gods too!
WinningSilver10: Only read PJ meaning the first series or the first book? If you've only read the first book it will be confusing, and there will be tons of spoilers that ruin the fun of reading the books. (I'm telling you this from experience.) 
ReadingDetective7: You can post whenever you want.  Taking turns is complicated because someone may have a good idea, but then someone before them posts som ething that disables then to do their idea. Also, I know that sometimes you don't have time to get on, and if it's not your turn when you do have time, it can be a problem. This way works best with everyone's individual scedules.
@EVERYONE: You guys can start posting whenever you want, as new people come in, try your hardest to make them feel included. I know from firsthand experience how hard it is to join a roleplay once it's up and running. I also know how it feels to be a nobody and get left out, and how no one even notices when you stop posting. forever. Not fun, not fun at all. That's why I started a roleplay myself.
ps: I LOVE feedback. Please tell me what you're feeling and what you like and dislike about the roleplay, including what should happen next, and what we should consider changing.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

um...
can I change my age to 13? 
  • Posted at:

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

CLASSIFIED

If you guys would like me to post a POV to get the roleplay started, just tell me and I will 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Name: elizabeth
Personality: shy, but loyal to her half-brother,nico, and her friends,annabeth and percy
Apearence: tall 5'7", brown hair/eyes 
Godly Parent: hades
How long have you been at camp: ever sense percy's been there
weapon of choice: sword
fatal flaw: loyalty
fears: none
Backstory: used to be a child of poseidon,zeus, and hades. after the last olympian, i chose to be a true child of hades  
Other: my late mother was  a magician(from kane chronicals) and i have teleportation and telekinesis
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

If its ok with you I'd like to be Percy's Other sister.

Name: Alexandria Sapphire Jackson (percys younger sis)
Personality:kind, fierce, cool, awesome, sweet, caring, protective (if you mess with my sibblings u better watch your back)
Apearence:lond black hair(about to elbows) skin the same shade as Percy's sea green eyes (pretty much like Percy's twin)
Godly Parent:Posiden
How long have you been at camp: (unless you're not at camp yet) 4 years
weapon of choice:hair cliup that turns into a double sidded sword
fatal flaw:loylaty to friends and loved ones
fears:dying and losing loved ones
Backstory (optional)Came to camp while being chased by the hydra
Other:When leo gets to camp (if he does ) I wanna date him if not thenDevin Stole (OC-original character)

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

NM: Kaylee Clarkson
Gndr: Female
Prsnlty: Quiet, looks after the younger kids at camp, hangs out as a teacher more than a camper,kind, gentle and compassionate, likeable, no enemies at camp even the aries kids,not without a spicy temper
Apprnc: Short brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, average height overall unremarkable
Godly parent:Eleos( Goddess of mercy and compassion) 
Tm @ cmp: Since she was 10...  so nine years 
Weapon: Choice words she's not much of a fighter but if she must she prefers a bow.
Fatal flw:She likes to think the best of everyone even evil things, too many second chances.
Fears: Camps destruction, war, rejection

Bckstry: Kaylee or Kay was born into a family of docters and humanitarians. All her father really told her about her mother was that she had such "compassion for the human condition" that she was "good". Eventially she discovers that she is daughter of the goddess Eleos who is the goddess of Mercy and compassion and is very effective in stopping fights and wars simply by being around. Monsters Hate her because she makes them not want to fight. Was chased from her home in New Mexico to Camp Halfblood when she was ten and has stayed there ever since. She is an aid of sorts to Chiron and teaches and looks after the young new campers.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

midnightstranger1

aka DarkCat38

another thing...
(sorry if I'm posting too much....)
can veronica be molly's frienemy or something?
cause veronica doesn't actually think that percy is the right boy for annabeth
and is always trying to break them up.
so, can I be your frienemy in the RP?       
  • Posted at:

My name is Veronica

Seriously? -Me

SHERLOCK

CLASSIFIED

DarkCat38- Sure!
SneakyAmbitious2- Sorry, but I have to say no. IndigoDownpour2 already asked to be a child of Poiseidon, and I told her no too. I posted my reasons on the thread where I answered alot of questions. Sorry. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonwings23

aka BlackWolf360

Name: Zephaniah 'Zeph'  Beilschmidt.  Age: Physically 17.  Personality: Depends.  Apearence: Tall, runner-like build, long white hair, blue-crimson (Heterochromia) eyes, pale.  Godly Parent: Unclaimed.  How long have you been at camp:...A while.  weapon of choice: Gun.  fatal flaw: Daredevil. fears: Loosing her family. Backstory: Whoever her mortal parent was, they left her on the side of the road soon after she was born. She was found by the brothers Gilbert and Ludwig Beilschmidt, both half bloods, and their 'clan' as I suppose you'd call it. When she grew older, however, they could no longer hide her from the monsters and sent her to Camp Halfblood. As it is, she only spends the summer there.  Other: Rather modernized. 
  • Posted at:

What a great run this has been. This series and this website have really changed my life. It was an honor and a pleasure to have been a part of this crazy, wonderful journey.

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

Posy is female! I'll post a POV soon! BTW thk for letting me be Molly's BFF! And yes you can call me Cea-Cea for this!
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

Id love to join!

Name:Maya Parker
Personality:Loves the water since her mom was born in it.Loves her friends and is really smart.
Appearence:long black hair shiny brown eyes and a golden heart necklace that was a gift from her mom.
Godly Parent:Aphrodite(Me and my friends were splitting our class into cabins and i said that im in the poseidon cabin but they said that since i like fashion and all that stuff and Aphrodite was born from sea foam,they said i made a great Aphrodite kid):)
How long have you been at camp:7 years.
Weapon of choice:charmspeak and a sword.
Fatal flaw:loyalty
Fears:heights,that her freinds might dissapeer.
Backstory:Made her way to camp when a satyr brought her there.She was found outside on the streets with her bestfriend Adam(son of apollo) in an Alley way.          
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'm toatally ok with not being the daughter of poiseidon! I figured that it would be akward (I dont know how to spell that) for me to be another child of poieidon. I will now be the daughter of athena.
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 25 , 26 , 27