Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

A long time ago, there were 6 tribes of humans: moon, sun, earth, star, sky, ocean. They each controlled their elements. But the moon and sun tribes got into a war, and the other tribes took sides. Star and sky to sun, ocean and earth to moon. Eventually the moon tribe had all died out, and the sun tribe took over, forcing the ocean and earth tribes to be servants. But a few moon tribe are still alive, and another war is starting to break out. Now the only way to stop the war is to find the true heir to the throne, and only kids can do it.

Spots:

Sun:(male) open

Earth:(female) open

Star:(male) open

Sky:(female) open

Ocean:(male) open

Moon:(male) Maya

Ocean/Star:(female) Maya

Sun/Moon:(female) me

Forms:

Name: Iolanthe ‘Io’ ‘Thea’ Rose ‘Rosie’ Potter 

Appearance: Io have long, soft, curly red hair that is like her moms hair and bright emerald eyes that’s like her dads. She is a little smaller than other 11 year olds and has pretty pale skin with a lightning scar on her neck and a lot of bumps and bruises from her adventures and fights (like falling off a tall tree)

Personality: Io is usually described as ‘stupid brave.’ She gets in way too many fights and has an overactive mind, most of the time multitasking on about twenty things. Around her sisters and friends, Io is smart, kind, funny, and always the one to brighten things up. She can’t stand a sad face. Though her cheerful attitude, Io hates it when people are only her friends because of her parents and she always says ‘I’m better than my dad, you know, and probably better than you,’ and then gets into a big fight with whoever she said that to. She will do literally anything for her friends and has no care for the rules, always getting into trouble all the time. Her biggest weakness is probably her rule-breaking, for she does that all the time. Io is also super sarcastic, sometimes too sarcastic, but she still has many friends.

Crush: Sun or Moon male

Other: she is the true hair to the throne, is scared to hurt everyone. Has no control/worst control over powers.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

uh 1)how are two of them have two spots? 2)ill probbly pass on this

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Ocean/Star

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

blizzard as of now the spot is taken

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Those two are hybrids. 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

I guess save Sky.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.