Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Welcome to Spy School, the training school for the CIA! Spyder (the bad guys), has seemingly disappeared, and Ben and his friends have grown up and had kids. But when there is a spotting of illegal activity, the kids are given a new mission, Operation Tiger Shark. But there are secrets the kids parents have been keeping, and secrets are always revealed.

Spots:

-Daughter of Erica: you

-Son of Erica: you

-Daughter of Joshua, Adopted by Zoe and Ben: me

-Son of Jemma and Mike: me

Explanation of Spots:

Ben: main character of the series. Ben is terrible with all types of fighting but he’s always the only one who can figure out Spyder’s plot.

Zoe: she’s like the sweetest, peppiest, smartest girl ever. She’s the second best fighter and best hacker of the kids.

Erica: she doesn’t really know how to express emotions, yet she is beautiful and Ben’s first crush. Seriously the best spy of them all except Joshua.

Joshua: Erica’s first crush and one of the best spys at spy school, he faked his own death and became a high-up agent of Spyder.

I might explain more people later…

Name: Thea Ripley (fake last name), Hallal (real last name)

Personality: amazingly smart, sarcastic, most rebellious person ever. She cheats a lot (and it's encoraged) and thinks rules are for other people. She's also super kind.

Appearance: long blond hair with a purple and blue streak and bright blue eyes. Extremely pretty.

Skills: extremely good a math (level 16), best fighter and hacker, extremely good actor (though Erica’s kids would probably be better).

Crush: son of Erica

Backstory: her father is Joshua but Zoe and Ben adopted her.

Other: her dad is forcing her to spy on her family and she really doesn’t want to hurt her friends but she doesn’t want to hurt her dad.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Uhhh I never read spy school 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I guessed that and I really don't care because if I did like HP or something we would probably spend our last days on here bargaining over stuff instead of RPing. Seriously, I won't even involve the real characters that much and it could just be like a regular RP. (And like I joined the legacies one though I hadn't watched that.)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah but it's not hard with myth vampires and stuff 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Just.... maybe we could just get all our different characters from different fandoms and just ship them to a random school. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I guess

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who