Front sm

compasspaw43

Branch: Ekaterina

The five steam powred turbines rotated nicely, sending their buzz on the wind. The old ship that was head aloft by a gas filled envelope, came to a near stop, high above the mooring posts and docks. Several ropes were thrown over the side of the Crooked Paradox, and a familiar figure followed them. Mid air, the figure grabbed onto a rope and scrambled along it, grabbing other ropes. Once the airship was low enough, her boots touched the dock. She began to knot the ropes around the mooring posts. Her once vibrant orange hair was was now a dull peach, and her brass goggles were worn over her eyes to hide their fading pale green. The airship captain was nearly gone, a small part of the lively character she used to be. As the Message Boards faded, so did she. Although one may not have recognized her a first, if you did, it was probably from the 'Wanted' posters all over town. Her status had been changed to 'wanted: dead', the price in her head increases, and her reputation darkened. But, once she tuned around, it was clear exactly who she was. It was Ray and she was paying one last visit.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

R U a time lady or something?

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

proudcat90

A small figure shrouded in a black hoodie walks up. Ray swivels around, prepared to defend herself to the last. But the figure pulls down her hood to reveal a pale face and hair that was once a golden blond, now more of a dull yellow. "I come in peace," she whispers. "Will you be joining us in Home Base?" she asks, eyes full of hope and a bit of dread at the answer she has yet to hear.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

compasspaw43

Ray's face turned into a stiff smile. "Bracha, good to see you. Sadly, no, I will not be able to move to home base. Believe me, I wish I could." She finished tying off the last rope, and a few other figures slid down the taunt lines. Two men and a woman, all appearing to be around Ray's age. The man who touched down first, was fair skinned with a black quiff. The man appeared to wearing light makeup. He had a much tidier outfit than the rest of the crew, sporting a purple undershirt, raspberry purple vest, and dark plum purple tight fitting pants. There was a patch on his knee, but that seemed to be the only imperfection about his outfit. His dark brown eyes scanned a golden compass he held. 

"Ray, are you sure this is right? The coordinates are correct, but this doesn't seem like the place you told us about." 

"It's not the place it once was, but I wanted you to see it before it's gone." Ray replied.

Just then, another person dropped a few feet from a rope to his right. She was a woman, with lightly suntanned skin, and long blonde hair, nearly down to her hips. Her grey-blue-green swirling eyes glared at Amber for asking the question. She was wearing a high necked light blue tank top, under a pair of cutoff overalls, white frilly knee socks, and yellow buckled shoes. Her oil stained outfit was completed with a leather tool sash. She stood with her hands on her hips and spoke to Amber, "What an absolute absurd question! Time travelers? Pfft! We are the crew of the Crooked Paradox airship." She gestured to the ship above them. 

"Beam, be nice. It was just a question." A timid voice said. The voice was from a shorter boy, with dark skin, and electric blue curly hair. He was dressed sloppily in a white and orange shirt that was stained with grease in the shoulders, and olive green capri pants that featured several patches. He also had a large wrench tucked into his waistband. He stood slightly behind the first man in purple, possibly for safety.

Ray looked back at Bracha, "right, so this is my gang," she pointed to the man in purple "that's Sheen," then at the woman "Beam," and finally at the shy boy "and Glint. I wanted to take them to see this place before it all goes down. I wanted to visit you guys as well." She paused for a moment, "how is the MB coping with the news of the shutdown?" She asked that more quietly than she had intended. 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

A figure the size of an eight year old walks over to Bracha and Ray, her face covered by a shiny blue hood. "Beleive me, things are terrible yet some people love it. There are people who seem happy to mve to home base, then there are people with leaving threads, and raging everywhere. And may I ask, are you okay? I haven't seen you in so long!" The figure pulls down the hood to reveal a long, blond-white french braid and two, bright blue eyes. It was Fiona.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Ray introduces her crew, and then Fiona walks up. Bracha sighs. "I guess this is a sad sort of reunion. The last time we get to see you. I'm gonna miss you more than I can say."

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Amber rolls her eyes and laughs, "I'm used to people telling me I should stop asking weird questions."

She flips her brown, curly hair and smiles her best grin at everyone.

"It's actually amusing when someone tells me I'm weird or rude for asking a question. Reason I asked was cause I know a few Time travelers." Amber smiles and crosses her pale legs.

"I'm gonna miss this place as much as anyone else. Mainly cause I need a fast connection to use Home Base."

A girl with fire-red hair and fiery clothes walks out of the fog and groans, "Boo hoo hoo. Big deal! Not like anyone actually knows each other."

Amber frowns, "Courage Killer! Some people do know each other. Besides, they are our friends. Whether they're Cahills or not."

Courage Killer groans, "You make me sick. So much love and feelings. Bleh!"

Amber smirks, "You do know I haven't talked about feelings yet, right?"

Before Courage Killer can answer, Amber turns back to Ray, her blue eyes shining.

"Home Base will be a big step for a lot of us. From all I've been able to do there, it is fun. But sometimes I can't be there. Especially since I live on the other side of the world." Amber sighs.

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecat1391

Another figure, shrouded by a emerald green hood materializes. The hood falls, revealing a girl. 

"I don't believe we've met," she tells Ray.

"I'm Catte. I intend on moving to HB, though the parting will be bittersweet." 

She turns to Fiona and Bracha. "And which fate will the two of you accept?"

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

"I apologize for bursting in," a female voice states, before a figure steps into the light to reveal a short brunette in hunting clothes. Her ears are slightly pointed and in one hand she has a firm grasp on her bow while in the other she holds the hand of her best gang friend, Jeff. 

"But I wanted to meet you before you left. My name is Elf, or Ranger, if you like. This is my first gang member, Jeff. He usually follows me around." Her lips curve into a smirk as she ends her introduction. The blond male with a long scar that is carved from his eye to his chin is beside her and gives a quick salute, blue eyes glinting as he studies the old MBer. 

"I've very sorry to see you go. I wish we had met earlier. We might have been friends," Elf continues, a bittersweet smile flashing across her face. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

compasspaw43

Ray nods as Fiona speaks. "Some people embrace change better than others. Sometimes it's not that they won't change, but that they are unable to change. That's the sad truth. As for me, I'm doing ok, but I've been better. I thought about coming back for more visits, but I never got around to them. Do you plan if moving to HB?"

Har attention was drawn to Amber. "Oh yeah, you said you live in Australia, right?"

At that, Glint came out from behind Sheen. "You're from Australia too?" The curly haired boy approached Amber timidly. "That's neat..." he trailed off a bit. 

"I'm glad to meet you, sad we couldn't have met earlier. Y'all seem like lovely people." Ray gave a toothy grin as she shook Elf, Catte, and Jeff's hands.

"And that brings me to Bracha," she pulled her in for a hug "I will miss you dearly, and I regret not being around more often and getting to know you better. Never stop writing the way you do, it's beautiful." 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Amber raises her eyebrows at Glint.

"Australia is where I come from. I say a lot of things that the rest of the world needs a translator for. Turns out, a lot of people don't know how to eat a meat pie." Amber giggles.

Courage Killer groans, "Do you have to be so... bleh! Happy? Not happy, Jan!"

Amber sighs, "Another Popular Aussie catchphrase. Just Google it to understand it. Anyway, did you know about Bracha's meeting with an actual writer?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

proudcat90

Usually Bracha does not like hugs, but this is a special occasion. "I will miss you so very much, too. And thanks. I didn't know you read them." She turns to Catte. "I will be joining HB. I do not think it can ever measure up to the world we have here, but it is better than nothing." So many things will change. So many people are leaving. But so many friends are here now- Ray, Fiona, Amber, Catte, Elf. Me. And we will not let this place be forgotten. We will be leaders.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

compasspaw43

Ray was about to say something, when Sheen tapped her shoulder and showed her his pocket watch. "Ah, yes. I suppose we've run out of time. Best get a move on. Much more adventuring to do." She looks at the MBers with a sad smile. "It was a pleasure meeting all of you and being able to say my goodbyes. I wish you all the best of luck in life, and that one day we might cross paths again." She took off her goggles, letting them hang around her neck. "One more thing, I don't what anyone to be sad because I'm gone. I Want you to be happy because I was here." She gave a wide smile, even though she was fading. With the tip of her cowboy hat, she spun around on her heels to address her crew. "Sheen, the lines. Everyone else, get ready for boarding, adventure awaits us!"

"Aye, cap'in" they all said. Sheen appeared to sprout two extra arms, and began untying the knotted mooring lines that kept the ship stationary. The rest of the crew each held one of the lines. When they were all untied and everyone was holding on. The lines began to ascend up to the airship they called home. As the lines were retracting, Ray looked down at her friends on the dock, and gave a small wave. She wasn't sure if they could see it, but she had a feeling they did. The crew climbed onto the Crooked Paradox, and Ray replaced her goggles on her face, and took to the controls. She sighed, and looked around at her crew, Sheen now having retracted his extra arms. She smiled and pulled a lever, making the turbines spin faster, and began giving orders into a brass speaking tube. "Sheen your on lookout! Beam, keep that boiler running, I don't was us stalling midair! Glint, you get down to the pipe workings, and check for leaks!" As the crewmen got to work, Ray swung the ship around flying by the MBers, making their hair get swept up in the rush of air. She smiled and laughed and made her way towards the horizon. She would dearly miss her friends, but she knew there where still things in this world to see and do. Still things to discover. Still things to experience. Ray knew it was going to be wonderful. 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Amber smiles as the ship flies past, blowing her hair in her face. She waves to Ray and the others. Courage Killer pretends to puke, but no one pays any attention to Courage Killer as they wave goodbye.

• Posted at:

Front sm

compasspaw43

Dare I bump this? Yes. Yes I do. 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Bracha sadly waves to Ray, but then remembers. Ray wants her to be happy. She conjures up all the happy memories they share and tries to smile. "It's gonna be a long ride. But we will not forget you!" she calls.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.