Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

Students in Gryffindor and Slytherin have generally hated each other. But what happens when 2 students from these houses become best friends?

This is like 20 years after Harry Potter so he can't be in here.

Gryffindor: TBDSlytherin: TBD

Kids in Gryffindor and Slytherin: We control them.

You can choose which one you want to be.

Form:

Name:

House:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory

Crush/Shipping: (You can make up your crush/shipping person, I guess)

Other: PoV color

You can also add more to the info on the Form if you want. IDK really.

{Side Note:} I generally suck at this so PLEASE tell me any errors I have made on here? Anyways, Everyone has neglected RP's since they announced they were shutting down the forums. (No offense intended)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Sorry but it's only because no posts are reallygiing through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

This is great, I love Harry Potter! Thank you, Blizzard/Evie (you want to be called Blizzard, right?). I'll take the Gryffindor kid if that's alright with you :D

Name: Iolanthe ‘Io’ ‘Thea’ Rose ‘Rosie’ Anderson

Age: 11 (if they're first years, you can change the age)

House: Gryffindor

Appearance:  Io has long, soft, curly red hair that is like a Weasley's hair and bright emerald eyes. She is a little smaller than other 11 year olds and has pretty pale skin with a lightning scar on her neck and a lot of bumps and bruises from her adventures and fights (like falling off a tall tree or standing up for her friends Jen and Carly (who she decides not to be friends with because they don't like your character and Io does)).

Personality: Io is very much like Harry and is usually described as ‘stupid brave.’ She gets in way too many fights and has an overactive mind, most of the time multitasking on about twenty things. Around her friends, Io is smart, kind, funny, and always the one to brighten things up. She can’t stand a sad face. She will do literally anything for her friends and has no care for the rules, always getting into trouble all the time. Her biggest weakness is probably her rule-breaking, for she does that all the time. Io is also super sarcastic, sometimes too sarcastic, but she still has many friends.

Backstory: she's an adopted muggle born who never knew her parents, and the Slytherins (except probably your character) all are mean to her about being a muggle born.

Crush/Shipping: maybe I'll make one

Other: PoV color

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Form:

Name: Scarlet Xenoa

House: Slytherin

Appearance: Scarlet has jet black hair that meets her mid back, Has brown eyes with green flecks in them, Has a scar on her left cheek from an accident when she was little, tan skin, and is SUPER tall for her age. 

Personality: Scarlet is very smart like Hermione and always helps out her friends. Is rebellious and will do anything for her friends even though it is against school rules. Scarlet hates when other Slytherins call Muggle-borns 'Mudbloods'. Is sarcastic but not that sarcastic. Is a sort of loner but she has 1 or 2 good friends. 

Backstory: Her father is a pure-blood wizard and her mother is a half-blood witch. She had plenty of friends although Scarlet doesn't think they get her.

Crush/Shipping: Kei Beait (I'll make his form later)

Other: PoV color, She also plays Quidditch

Yeah, I want to be called Blizzard.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

And Io is a seeker.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Starting PoV's soon?

Also (I forgot her name) is a seeker

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Do you want to start?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Yea sure!

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Are you going to post a PoV? Maybe we could start at Diagon Alley?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

in coming! I'm at school in math. 

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Now I'm in science

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

Scarlet~

I walked into Flourish and Blotts to get my school books. Mom and Dad were in the Leaky Cauldron. I guess they trust me enough to be on my own. I got my books with the help of the owner and set off to get my robes. I was so lost into my own thoughts when I bumped into a girl with bright red hair. She stumbled back and fell. I helped her up and told her, "I'm so sorry!!! My name is Scarlet Xenoa. How do you do?"

{Note:} I was in Math and my math teacher is SUPER strict and he told us to do IXL's or work for another class or read so I read and in Science I didn't have any time to make a PoV. 

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I had been walking around this strange alle when suddenly I was knocked off my feet by a distracted looking girl. "I'm so sorry!" the girl cried. "My name is Scarlet Xenoa. How do you do?"

I shifted my bag of books and other weird things to my left hip and looked slightly up into the girls eyes. "Iolanthe. Just Iolanthe," I didn't feel like telling her my last name and risk her finding out I'm npot from a magical family. "You can call me Io, or Thea."

"Okay, Thea. I was on my way to get robes. Do you maybe want to come?" said Scarlet.

I grinned, and shifter my bag again. I already had a friend! Mabe we could room together.... "Yes!" I said. "Yes, I do want to come."       

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Scarlet~

I was super happy. I went to Madam Malkin's and opened the door and held it for Thea. "After you." I told her. Thea walked in and I walked in after her. There were a lot of kids in the shop so I knew it was going to be a long wait. "Do you want to play a game?" I asked Thea. My parents were not worried. I had plenty of time to get to know Thea. I hope we were in the same house at Hogwarts.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

up?

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I posted

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

"Sure, why not?" I said. Soon we where almost at the front of the line. "So, what house do you want to be in?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Maybe Slytherin."

"Yeah, I want to be in Slytherin too," I lied. What I didn't tell her is that I that that all of the Slytherin's are arrogant bullies, and she was way to nice to get into that house. I wanted to be in Gryffindor.

We had reached the head of the line, and I waited as Scarlet got fitted for robes. When is was my turn I stood stiff and still, until I caught Scarlet's eyes. We both giggled. "Ouch!" I cried, a pin had stabbed me.

"Hey, is that a mud-blood?" I heard someone say. "Look, a mud-blood is actuall going to Hogwarts!" Some Slytherin second-years were laughing. I got down to Scarlet and tried to ignore them. "Who are our parents?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Scarlet~

"Huh?" I asked Thea. "What do you mean?" I was confused. I ignored it and we went to go get our other things for school. "What did they mean by you are a mud-blood?" "My...uh.... parents are Muggles." she said quietly. "It's okay. You could have told me you were a muggle-born witch." I got up the nerve to ask her, "What house do you really want to be in?" "Gryffindor," she replied. "Oh, okay."

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, I meant to type your parents, not our parents

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Can you post a PoV? okay I posted who my parents were TWICE!!!

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

My parents are Mason and Summer Xenoa.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

Cool my parents are Mason and Summer Xenoa. 

2nd try ughhhhh

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

up

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

Here's my fixed PoV, I guess.

Scarlet~

"Oh, my parents are Mason and Summer Xenoa. Who are yours?" I told Thea. She was quiet for a while so I let it go. We finished our shopping and I went back to the Leaky Cauldron to find my parents. "Mom," I told my mom, "I made a friend. Her name is Iolanthe but I call her Thea. She didn't tell me her last name." I wondered why she didn't tell me her last name. Was she hidng something? Oh, well. I guess I'll find out at Hogwarts. My parents and I went home and went to sleep, thinking about my strange, but fun, encounter with Thea.

Can we do a time-skip?

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

up

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde