Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

First, the safe chat goes down then chatstep, and now this, I feel like I'm losing all of you.

It's just not fair, I have so many memories here, and I'm afraid that once the message board is gone I'll forget all of you, and I don't want to forget all of you!

Sure, the message boards will be gone, but maybe we can still find some way to communicate, please don't let this be the end!

I don't want to forget all the fun times we had on here, I don't want to forget all of the rps we did together, I don't want to forget all of the characters we made together.

I don't want to forget, Mary, Henry, Skyler, Arianna, Dark One, Mathew, and so many more, like sure I could write a story about them on another message board.

It wouldn't feel the same without you all there, though, mods please reconsider, you can't do this!

I don't want my worst fear to come true, I don't want to lose all of you, I don't know what I'll do without you all!

It's just not fair!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Taylor, on Home Base (the new game) they will be adding something called the Newsfeed, which will be like the MB, although I don't think anything can match up to this, but at least we won't lose each other.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Taylor I know it's hard for all of us, but think of this as a new opportunity. home base might be even more fun.

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

You're right, but I still think the mods are making a big mistake, I mean they should keep the site running because the books are still selling, but I guess maybe they're doing this to try to get more money.

It's horrible how people can be greedy these days.

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....