Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Soooo..... 

Just want to start out with an "I'm Sorry". For a while I actually thought I would leave for good. Not because of anything! Just because I thought I had... out grown this place? I think? And I didn't want to make a deal out if it. If/When I go/went, I want(ed) myself to sort of... drift away. To slowly stop posting until I never came back, so that it would be as if you guys didn't notice I was gone. My last post was sort of an explanation of why I wasn't going to be on for a little bit, and I felt... satisfied with that, almost, except you stubborn people kept invading my thoughts. XD 

I was going to post a while back on Valentine's Day (Happy 4th 39CMB B-Day to Me!!!), but just... didn't. (Sorry) But I kept catching myself planning out Rps to do with you guys or planning POVs to post to make my characters suffer more XD. And now I'm here because... I want to Rp with you guys again. Because it was so much fun putting our characters through so much together. Because you guys are great and wouldn't leave my mind. So, I'm just wondering iiiiiffff... you guys would want another go at it? I (luckily) read The Announcement when I got on here today, so I know that the MB is getting... taken down... :/ :'( But I'm still wondering IF... after we've saved all of our forms... and copied as many memories as we can... and once Home Base (I think it was called? Where is that exactly anyway? I also saw that IR was back! :D Sorry, rambling. >.all, because I know this is hard and I know we're all gonna miss this place and it's memories and people stories and Rps and writing stories (I still use your Writing Tips thread, Sarah/Lucy!) and threads and Diners and Pet Stores and old MBers (Whatever happened to Old Man Jenkins, anway?) and traditions and slang (all I can really remember is "fluffeh" from my SAMB days. Do they still use that or am I old now on here?) and impossible scenarios (I remember those hundred Dimensions, Taylor!).

*stops and takes a deep breath because that was a really long run-on sentence*

And I know some of us will leave and move on. But I also want to know if any one of you guys -my old friends, my Rp buddies, my writing-stories pals- will go on and join the new phase of this site.

And will want to Rp with me. 

Elf, Over and Out. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

ELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! Hai Tobias said he was going to try and save the disney divergent rp and  to be honest im trying to stay until homebase forums are up but so far im not really enjoying homebase

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

MADDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!! *huggles* That's awesome!!! I'm thinking about trying to save the Disney Hunger Games Rp, but I'm definitely saving ALL of my forms, so at least there's that. XD And I think the HomeBase is weird right now is because they're still working everything out. :) Do you know how to get to it??? Cuz I honestly have no clue. XD

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

scarletactor17

ELFFFFFFFFF!!!!! How have you been? You've had me worried sick (not to that point, but I still missed you dearly o-o). Like Maddie said, I saved the Disney Divergent RP. The only safe place I could save it to was my Grammarly account and the amount of grammatical errors it found was too much. I'm so tempted to go back and edit it all, but I don't want to change anything! I tried looking for the Disney Hunger Games RP, but I think that one got deleted.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elf in one of the mods post about homebase there is a link it's also an app for phones too

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elf- go to the mod post that says homebase is live and ready to use then click the  Click here button 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I know! I am disappointed, but all good things must come to an end.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP