Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

I left a little while back, but once I heard about what would happen, I knew I had to see this place again. 

I know that there will be new forums in Home Base, but I honestly don't think I can see myself posting there. I am terrible with adapting to change and despite the change from Cahill Command Center to the books as the background and going from The 39 Clues MB to Doublecross MB, it would still be found at the same place. Most of it would be the same.

Now, the whole system is going to change. 

I grew up with these forums. I've been a Cahill since the end of the Clue Hunt series and I know there are people who have been on even longer. 

This place and the people in it have shaped our lives profoundly and I know I'm not the only one who looks back at my old interactions with others here in fondness. 

However, this place is changing. I know my time on the forums is coming to an end, that was something I knew even before all of this. I was already at a point where I was ready to let the MBs go. And I think for some others, this is also going to be among the last times they check this Message Board.

So, I wanted to take this moment for all of us to give a deserving farewell to one of the most amazing, kind, creative communities I know. And what better way to do so than with a quote?

“This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever.”

To all those who are leaving with these forums and those who already left, I wish you the best in life. To those who will relocate to Home Base, I hope you all love it there and that the community will thrive.

And to the mods, old and new, I thank you for keeping the forums up for all these years. It meant a lot to me and I know it meant a lot to many others.

Thank you all so much for the memories,

Hazel

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

teleport

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

I thought I was done crying a few hours ago, but apparently not. 

We'll miss you, Hazel. I hope that you'll be blessed wherever you decide to go in life.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Teleport

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

We'll miss you. Good luck with everything.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

So long, Hazel. Luck be with you, forever. 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

dawnamber101

Farewell, Hazel! I wish you the best of luck in life! When I heard about the news I was devastated to be honest. I've been on the MB for so long that I thought the threads and messages would be here forever. Sadly, that won't be true. 

Hope you do well!

• Posted at:

Far. Fardosa. AmberDosa. FariesFarry. Farreh 

Proud MBer Since: June 2014

Cahill-Demigod-Potterhead-

Reader.

Dreamer.

Just your favorite person :D (30-day money back gurantee)

I feel like I spelled gurantee wrong...it doesn't look right...

Front sm

proudcat90

If we do get siggies, mine is going to be  a long line of forum family members to remember.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Good Bye Hazel. You've really been a hidden gem here. I wish you all the best. I always remember reading these Good Bye posts years ago thinking that maybe they'd come back, but now with the forums changing, I know this is the end. Thanks for the memories as well. Stay true to who you are. You don't need to change a thing.

Zeke

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

This is just the end of a beginning. Thank you for everything that you've contributed! Love you! 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Creative Scarlet: I hope the same for you. :)

Samurai: Good luck for you too.

Reese and Monica: See you guys over the rainbow.

Fardosa: I didn't think the MB would be around forever, but I definitely did not expect it all to be gone so soon. I hope you're well.

Bracha: I think I remember something like that happening a while back actually. That's why I have Remember Emerald in my signature, she was an IRMBer who passed away a couple years back.

Zeke: It's been really nice talking to you again and I hope everything goes well in your future.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald