Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

When is Spring? We only have summer and the rainy season in the Philippines. Ah memories, I will never forget you. Here's a song for the end of the MB.

Thanks For The Memories by Fallout Boy

I'm gonna make you bend and break (It sent you to me without wait)
Say a prayer, but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show (Let the good times roll, let the good times roll)
And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
Who does he think he is?
If that's the worst you got, better put your fingers back to the key

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you, only sweeter
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you, only sweeter, oh

Been looking forward to the future
But my eyesight is going bad
In these crystal balls
It's always cloudy except for
When you look into the past
One night stand
(One night stand)

I only think in the form of crunching numbers
Get me out of my mind
I'm a liner away
From getting you into the mood
Whoa

(One night, one more time)
(For the memories, for the memories
See, he tastes like you, only sweeter

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

dogice169

Branch: Lucian

yes i was able to try them. they are not very good in comparison to this current 39 clues game. is there any way we can keep the 39 clues game that is on here? is there anyone i can talk to to stress this point or any thing like that? 

because 39 clues is one of my favorite series and this web site has so much information on it, i think they should stay. i'm vary sad that the forums are going away but i would be 10 time more sad if the 39 clues web site went away. please, please is there anyway of saving it. like, maybe you could make it its very own island on home base. or get rid of the forums and leve the rest of the web site. or make it in to an app so we can all still play and injoy it.

that i know of the games on the 39 clue web site are not glitching and probubly need little if any repair.

the homebase games do not have a lot to do with the 39 clues series as a whole and besides having quotes from the series they have nothing to do with it. the vesper hunt game on homebase is unplayable currently and will not even load, so i have no clue what is inside it. but if it's anything similiar to the homebase 39 clues games that i've played it also probably has very little to do with that. 

BRRR-CKY B

can you anser my questons please

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B

admin

Sorry for the delay everyone, I was attempting to find out some more information about everything that's going on and...I have bad news.

The 39 Clues MB is the oldest of all our MBs, it's running on the most messy foundation and from what I understand it's not possible to make it read only. Because of this, the developers decided it needed to be shut down sooner. As of now, this will happen on 3/25 next week. I'm trying to get it pushed to at least the same time as when the other forums go read-only which is a few days later, but I'm not sure if that'll be possible.  

I know I'm just filled with bad news lately and I'm sorry. 

In good news, Leo managed to archive the entire site. They are awesome. You can look at their thread here for details: /356691 

@Lilly, the 39 Clues games on here will be going away along with the site. I'd like to give your feedback about the 39 Clues games in Home Base to the devs, can you tell me what's happening to you when you try to play the Vesper Hunt game? Which of the 39 Clues games on here are your favorite to play? Would you be interested in game similar to the ones here even if they weren't 39 Clues themed? If we can figure out what's happening with your Vesper Hunt game, I think you would like that one a lot. You have to figure out who the Vesper is using clues you unlock from completing various minigames, it has the logic puzzley feeling of a lot of the games on the site.

I'm not sure if you're interested in comics, but in the Newsfeed there is a comic creator and it has a bunch of 39 Clues art. You'll be able to make your own 39 Clues-themed comics with that. It's not a game, but it's a way to keep having 39 Clues-related stuff.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Is it possible for you mods to implement Leo's strategy to save the posts from the other MBs? Leo said it was possible, but that it would still take time and hard drive storage (this MB was apparently 1.3 gigabytes and I know it has the least posts of the three left). I think the whole thing took like a week for them, but that was mostly because it kept crashing since they ran into corrupted files, got threads with those archived manually, and had to restart the archiving process. The other MBs are newer though, so there would probably be less of a chance that you would run into corrupted files.

And there's only a week left?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

dragonflying601

Yeah, it'd be nice if y'all could take care of that - I don't really have the time and processing power to archive everything else at the moment. My computer only has enough processing power for one task (such as mirroring the site) at a time, and if it's going to take 24 hours to mirror and then another 48 to archive (those are my estimates for SA at any rate , then I won't be able to get to everything.

That and I'm really very busy at the moment and can't devote too much time to this - prepping for stuff such as army draft ;)

So... any chance of that happening? Y'all have any spare servers or old computers lying around that could be hooked up for that purpose?

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No way. One week left of MB... I can't deal with this... Just one piece of bad news on top of another... oh man. When will Newsfeed be released?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

dogice169

it shows me the fase of my carictor and then it wond lod

and what i like about the games on here are that there off the book. and i like the video shorts done by the carictors in the book. and the flying game with the hups in arena 39.

and in the home base 39 clues branch plasment qize i was put in the janus branch and on here i'm a lusun is there a way i can chang branches?

and way can't the game stay open or be made in to an App?

• Posted at:

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Front sm

butterflyamber887

What I like about the missions here is that they're all different. On HB, it has just three games that keep repeating. Lazer. Code break. Mine dive. Repeat. So I'd like it if there was more variety.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

dogice169

what will hapin to the cards that are in the 39 clues books win the print them it will say theres a game but no game?

can't you save the games please

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogice169

way can't you recreat the old 39 clues game in home base

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecat1391

Becky, please fix the loading problem! I want to be able to access the new forum, but It stays on gray screen, or the gray screen just doesn't show up!

Also, can you make it more compatible for weaker WiFi?

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

catpizza879

Becky, Question. Does the Home Base have an app or not yet?

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

dogice169

so is the forums going away tomarow?

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hey, umm, Modmin Becky?? I try going onto Home Base, but I'm stuck with the gray screen. And then I try it on an incognito tab and it shows up, but then I press play and I have to sign in and after I sign in, it goes back to being the gray screen. Is this a bug that will be fixed or just a computer-thing??? Just wanted to bring this to your attention. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

crowsoul50

Branch: Janus

grey screen people, are you sure your device can run/is running unity?

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Front sm

lokimidwinter3

aka AgentPlayer37

Becky,

Thanks for the warning...

~Midwin

Goodbye, everyone...I have loved you much.

~The friend of Tessa Elwing; L3, Midwin, Paz, forever.

• Posted at:

Because I miss you

Body & soul so strong that it takes my breath away

& I breathe u,into my heart & pray 4 the strength 2 stand today

Cuz I love u, whether it's wrong or right,& thou I can't be w/ you tonight

Know my heart is by your side

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B

admin

@catpizza Yes, there's an app for iphone and android now. If you have trouble finding it, you can search "scholastic" and click "more apps by the developer.

@Elf the grey screen thing is something we have a bunch of bug reports about (and I've gotten myself a few times) I usually works with incognito mode though. Are you using chrome? 

@All, I believe that today is the day this forum and site will go away. Sometimes these things are slow, so I'm not exactly sure what time. I'll be watching out. Maybe I'll see some of you in the WoFMB or SAMB this week. I hope to see you in the Newsfeed as well, either now or as we are able to fix the bugs and make it more accessible to those who currently have issues getting into the game. 

About the 39 Clues games, I see your feedback about why you like the ones here vs the ones in Home Base. I don't think we expected that, since the ones here are so old and the ones in HB are newer and (we thought) more interesting so hearing your thoughts about them is really helpful! 

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Elf: going off what Becky said, I have chrome and it doesn't work so I have to do it on my phone. If you don't have chrome then.... try something like firefox

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

, 2