Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B

admin

The next Home Base update will be coming later in March!

*Please read this entire post before commenting*

We are adding Content Creation features to Home Base. This will include an updated forum called the Newsfeed where you will be able to write and share posts, respond to others, and heart your favorites. You will also be able to create comics! The comic creator will contain tons of images from our series - you can mix and match it and add your own text. Will there be caption contests? Heckin’ yes.

comic

Phil will officially hand things over to his son, Phil Jr aka Lil Phil

Along with content creation comes an entirely new moderation system built into Home Base. You’ve already seen this a little bit with the chat. With this new system, we have control over what is and isn’t shared within Home Base in a more hands-on way. There will be a new filter as well as a dedicated human mod squad who will read and approve or remove your posts.

This means there will be far fewer confusing or mistaken filtrations, as we'll have a better understanding of context. When there are mistakes we can update the filter easily, as you've already seen us do when book terms or in-game terms get blocked in chat. This change is something I’m really excited about - and you’ve been waiting a long time for something like this.

Ok...what does this mean for the current forums?

This has been a long discussion amongst everyone on the team who’s been a part of the forums for the near decade they’ve been around. In the end, it became clear that the forums needed to evolve. They just aren’t working in their current state for a bunch of reasons, many of which you've unfortunately had to deal with over the years as they've gotten older and older. This meant either getting rid of them entirely, building new forums on the site, or building new forums into Home Base. We decided that the future of the forums will be within Home Base, and the current forums will retire.

This is for a few reasons:

1.) The current forums are so, so old and broken in many ways that are pretty unfixable at this point. Remember that time no one could post for 12 hours for seemingly no reason? Glitchy stuff happens, and we just can’t figure it out or fix it.

2.) All the features of the forums will be in Home Base, plus more. It will also be much easier for us to change, update, and fix things in the future - it's significantly easier for us to update things within the game infrastructure than outside it. We’re looking into features like auto-messages that explain why a post was rejected, gaining/losing trust in chat so trusted players are rewarded with a freer filter, building in better video & livestream functionality on the admin-end so we can do Q&As with authors etc. 

3.) Why couldn't we build updated forums outside Home Base? In the end it comes down to limited resources. Building two separate New Things instead of one unified new thing and bringing the new filter to both of them (even if we didn't have a Newsfeed in Home Base, chat is just necessary for an online game like this) would end up with both spaces feeling much worse. 

One example of a new feature: you'll be able to tag your posts by series (don't worry, we will add more than this) and browse posts based on tags. A different, more helpful meaning of "filter"!

filter

**Note: Only admins will be able to upload videos.** 

At the end of March, the forums are scheduled to go into read-only mode: you will be able to go through your posts and save your work, but you won’t be able to create any new posts.

Later in the spring the entire kids site will be replaced, and the forums will be gone. I don’t have the exact date for this, but I recommend you take this month to save your work!

I know it's frustrating not to have exact dates for any of this. As soon as I have them, I'll update here, and once the Newsfeed is available, within Home Base as well.

I know some of you will be sad or mad about this, or maybe just feel conflicted. I understand. This is something new replacing what you're familiar with. That’s why we’re working really hard to make sure this feels like a natural evolution. I hope alongside the sadness you also feel excitement for the updates we're able to make and the future of all this.

I’ll be honest: at first it will be a transitionary period and it will be tumultuous. The initial Newsfeed features will seem pretty basic. There will be bugs. You’ll be annoyed that we couldn’t keep the web forums around simultaneously until we have all the kinks worked out. There are some of you who might have more trouble accessing the game than the web forums. We recognize all these things. Will it be more frustrating than when Phil doesn’t let any of your posts through for half a day? It might be, at times. It’ll take a few months, but we’ve devoted our team to the future of Home Base, making it more accessible, and making it, well, awesome. It will be worth it.

I’m a nerd so I think of this like upgrading to an advanced class in a role-playing game: you’re starting over at level 1 so the beginning is rough, but by the end you’re much stronger than you ever would have been if you’d stayed as the early class. Then you can defeat the ancient evil and save the world. That’s my metaphor and I’m sticking to it.

If you decide this change is just too much and you move elsewhere - you’ll be missed, and I hope you've made some great memories in this place (and come back to visit sometimes!) I also completely understand if the transition itself is too stressful to be around for, but you come back once things have settled a bit.

While this will be a blank slate for you to pioneer, you have months if not years of experience being part of this community. You can grow this new space on the foundation of what you’ve all built here, and I’d love your help in getting it ready. Any tutorials on creating original characters, RPs, worldbuilding, general writing tips, etc. that you want to share once the Newsfeed is launched - please do. I hope you bring your current RPs, FWRPs, stories, and chat threads into Home Base so you can continue them there. We're on this new journey together and I'm here to be your voice to the rest of the team. Any concerns, feedback, etc. please let me know.

I’m sure you’ll have questions about this, please ask away! 

Here's what you can expect:

newsfeed

**Note: Your avatar will go above your username by your post. It won't just be empty white space.

In the Newsfeed you can:

-View your own posts

-View most recent posts

-Bookmark posts

-View your friends posts

-Filter posts by content type and book series

Beyond this update, we're planning:

-Home Island: Exactly what it sounds like, this is your personal Home Base in Home Base! You’ll have a house you can decorate with a new suite of furniture items we’ll be adding. You’ll have your own personal bookcase where you can add books you want to remember to read, that you’ve read, and that are your favorites. You’ll be able to invite friends over!

-Author events: Over the summer, we’ll be bringing authors in and having events in game. Whether it’s a video, a Q&A, them hanging out in the chat with you, or something else, you’ll get to interact with them in a whole new way.

-New islands: We’ve got some new islands in the works, which means new characters and events!

-New games: Some new WoF, Bad Guys, I Survived (and more!) minigames are in the works. They’re pretty darn fun and the game mechanics are all ones I think you’ll enjoy a lot. Some are types of games I’ve seen folks ask for so again, I think you'll be happy with the new minigames :)

-New items: over 50 new items for your avatar are coming in the new two months, better start saving up those tokens now. And then of course you can look forward to more over the summer + furniture items for your house!

-Some kind of Shrubbery Appreciation Outfit (Soon™)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Front sm

jadecat1391

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm sad that the forums will be leaving, but I am super-duper excited about the new home base!

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Why would you launch something if it has bugs? It doesn't really sound like you'd be fixing the problem. Do what you must tho.

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

bikingbiking12579

sometimes I can't access home base so I hope I can still do the forums

• Posted at:

jerry

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

Mods. C'mon. You have to allow us to share usernames for other websites if you're about to lock down the forums. I wanna be able to find my friends - the ones left here, anyway.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr deadonarrival

Front sm

dogice169

can you keep the forums up 

or at lest keep it so we can see all the posts permenently any look back at them i don't want to loos it please please please please please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Front sm

proudcat90

I'm gonna lose all my posts? NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!!!! It's just... I have so much history here... I can't leave it all behind, and I know I can save it but it's not the same... I mean thanks for all the new stuff, I get this has to go, but I"m going into mourning right now. This is just... I can't handle it... Oh man... 

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Mods. This site has been an impotant part of my life for the past four years. While I understand your reasoning behind killing the MB, I need to point out that many people will disagree. So many of us have amazing memories on here, and seeing them disappear would be soul crushing. Please consider leaving this site up, even if it isn't completely operational. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

tsunamininja5

What Valkyrie said.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Black Belt

Super Saiyan

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

Here with Jaguar and Tarik.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Woah. Well, we better hurry up and finish those RPs!

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No! No! No! I mean, I get the forums are old but... How could you do this??!!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Listen to Lily

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

dogyellow583

This is all very overwhelming and sad to me :( I’m sorry that this has to happen.

I’m a very sentimental person and there are some people I’ve met here that potentially will come back to the forums, find them gone and not know where to find me. Not to mention trying to find all the posts I want to save.

While I agree with what Valkyrie said, I’ll do my best to be a good sport about it.

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Seriously though, why couldn't you keep the forums un-updated. I'm not allowed on Home Base a lot and... this is just upsetting to me.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Brrr-cky B

admin

I'm really sorry about this, I know the news isn't great and having this place that's been around forever close down isn't easy. The site update is really out of my hands, we tried to make something work around it but in the end creating a new forum in Home Base became clear as the best option. You can be angry, harsh, sad, just let us know how you're feeling - I'm reading everything on the forums and anything that was filtered.

We are working on optimizing the game better and making it more accessible to as many people as possible, we are looking into how we could have a standalone Newsfeed of some sort. That doesn't save the memories you've made here, but it does make it more possible to continue making them.

I said this on the SAMB, but the no usernames thing is not an arbitrary rule we can free up, it's a rule that we have to have this rule. If I see something, I have to remove it.

You can screenshot an entire page with command+shift+3 or a specific area of a page with cmd+shift+4 on mac. On windows you can use the snipping tool. You can also press the print screen (PrtScn) key to copy a screenshot of the screen, which you then have to paste into a document or application like Microsoft Paint to save it. These are some ways you can save whole sections of an RP without having to select/copy/paste everything and worry about formatting.

I'll be around to answer questions that I can and at least read about what you're feeling and share it with the rest of the team.  

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Front sm

dogice169

will all the games be going away to?

i hope not :(

• Posted at:

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Brrr-cky B

admin

@Lilly Spirit Animals and Horizon will be around here for a while and will be available as apps no matter what. Until the site updates, all the other games will still be available. We've moved some games into or made new games in Home Base like the new 39 Clues games. Are you able to access Home Base or do you have trouble with it?

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Guys, to save whole pages easier and faster, just right click on the page you want to save and click print. Then instead of sending it to your printer, change the settings to save as PDF. Then you can save all the posts on one page in one file. The formatting will be off, but they'll still be there.

That way made it a lot easier to save old Infinity Ring posts of mine.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Why can't you just leave the site up, with no posting, but just let it be, so we can still have our stuff? Cuz it's just not the same... I'm gonna miss this so bad. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

jadecat1391

Guys, GUYS!

- crisis

會 - opprotunity

Do you see? They seem so different, yet are so similar when you think about it. 

So let's stop treating this as a crisis and start thinking about it as an opprotunity!

(mods plz this is INSPIRATIONAL)

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

Front sm

dogyellow583

Have Guys, like Becky said, it’s out of her hands and the rules are there to keep us safe.

For some of us, we were allowed to join on the basis that the rules were upheld— and they have been; the mods have done a great job of that.

I’m not anyone’s parent here but I hope you all have been kind and polite in your posts. Becky mentioned being harsh. Please be respectful (all of us); respect those in authority here, respect the reputation of this forum, etc.

It’s okay to be sad and frustrated but that doesn’t mean we have to take out those emotions on others.

Becky has been so amazing with keeping us up to date and interacting with us— which is something we were asking for.

Maybe instead of making potentially hurtful posts we can politely, kindly, calmly stare our opinions and feelings then make this something positive by recognizing all of the amazing things Becky (and the other mods, of course!) have been doing for us. 

It isn’t exactly that same as what we all know here but Homebase is pretty cool, guys :)

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

dogice169

i'm confuzed so is the 39 clues games going away with the forums?

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yikes... Okay. Becky, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I was just upset... I know it's out of your hands, but it's just a really big shock.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

dragonflying601

For saving pages, remember that you can directly save a page to the Wayback Machine from their front page.

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

jadecat1391

Becky, do you have an exact date for when the forums are closing? I want us to have a remembrance day for the forums on the day they closed. 

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

So it's the end of an era...

The 39 Clues Messageboard ( 3 Aug 2011 - Spring 2019)

I'm just glad I got to be here for all of these years... 

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

dogice169

mis Brrr-cky B i am confuzed about somthing. you said over at the 39 clues forum that the spirit animals and horizon games are not going away. but the way you frased the rest mad it hard to understad if the 39 clues and tombquest games where going away?

can you please explan that part to me agin?

• Posted at:

Brrr-cky B

admin

One cool thing I just learned is that in this new update, we've added the ability to take selfies in-game. You can use those selfies in the comic creator. I realized if you design your avatar to look like an original character you've created, you could create comic adventures for them. 

@Hazel I can't believe I forgot about that technique! Thanks for including it. I'm sharing it to the other MBs as well. 

@Christy Thanks for this :) Like I said to Bracha, I do want to see and understand your sadness and frustration and where it's coming from so we can make sure that if there's anything we can do...we do it. I hope that even though it'll be different, the Newsfeed ends up feeling like a comfortable community for you. 

@Lilly Sorry that was confusing - I'm still figuring out what exactly is changing as well with respect to the games. I believe that the 39 Clues games will be going away when the forums also go away. We do have new games in the 39 Clues area of Home Base. Are you able to try them?

@Bracha Don't worry, I want to see what you're all feeling. It's a huge change. I really want to see it as an evolution of the forums into something that gives you all more freedom to be creative, but it's important for us who are making this new thing to understand how you're feeling about it. In the end it's not gonna matter if I think it's cool, it's you all that matter. 

@Catte I'll update my first post with this, but I've confirmed that the read-only date will be 3/29. The final Friday of this month. 

@Chai It pretty amazing how long they've been around, and it's awesome you've seen all of it. If you have the time to share any early memories of this place, I'd sure enjoy reading them and I'm sure others would as well. Hope to see you pop by Home Base and/or the Newsfeed sometime. 

Here are some common questions I've seen asked across the MBs:

How do I save my work?

-Copy and paste text into a separate document/application

-Take screenshots by pressing command+shift+3 on Mac or using the snipping tool on Windows. 

-Take screenshots on your mobile device

-Thanks to Hazel in the 39 Clues MB for this one: right click on a page and click "Print." You'll see a Print Preview pop-up. Through that you'll see an option to save the entire page as a PDF.

Will signatures be in the new Newsfeed?

At first - no. But I really believe they're important for all the reasons I've seen y'all state. From nicknames, to pronouns, to having a place to share small personal tidbits, I definitely think they're a necessary feature. I'm pushing heavily for this, and will make sure everyone here understands how needed they are.

Why can't you save/archive the forums? Why do they need to be deleted?

It has to do with the total site update that's happening. This is really out of our hands and there's nothing we can do about it. Please believe me that we looked at and tried a number of options here, and through that it became very clear that having the Newsfeed be built into the game was the best option for the future of your having a place like this. 

I can't access Home Base! It crashes/infinite gray screen/lags!

We know accessibility is an issue right now. We are currently working on optimizing so that the game runs better, especially that gray screen bug. We also are considering a standalone Newsfeed that would be connected to the game (update: I can confirm this is possible, and we'll work on it), but would not need you to load the entire game to access. I know it's going to be a rough few months as we figure all this out, but we are working on it.

Can I share my Homebase username?

Yes. This is a Scholastic username. You can absolutely share your Home Base username here.

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Front sm

proudcat90

Thanks, Becky... If we can't have siggies, though, I will send 4,000 boxes of dead frogs to Scholastic HQ in protest ;)

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

dogice169

yes i was able to try them. they are not very good in comparison to this current 39 clues game. is there any way we can keep the 39 clues game that is on here? is there anyone i can talk to to stress this point or any thing like that? 

because 39 clues is one of my favorite series and this web site has so much information on it, i think they should stay. i'm vary sad that the forums are going away but i would be 10 time more sad if the 39 clues web site went away. please, please is there anyway of saving it. like, maybe you could make it its very own island on home base. or get rid of the forums and leve the rest of the web site. or make it in to an app so we can all still play and injoy it.

that i know of the games on the 39 clue web site are not glitching and probubly need little if any repair.

the homebase games do not have a lot to do with the 39 clues series as a whole and besides having quotes from the series they have nothing to do with it. the vesper hunt game on homebase is unplayable currently and will not even load, so i have no clue what is inside it. but if it's anything similiar to the homebase 39 clues games that i've played it also probably has very little to do with that. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Is the forum connected like to the game, or is it separate? 

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

unicorndecoding44

Yeah, I have slow internet so I can't acsess Home Base. It's going to make me really sad when this is shut down.

• Posted at:

Proud RAVENCLAW

Christian

Am A Sea-Wing WOO-HOO!

Front sm

lokimidwinter3

aka AgentPlayer37

Becky,

If only I had had warning like this for the previous change; I could have done something. Since I already lost everything I cared about, there's not too much change for me. At best, I'll save the last message Tessa left here, her signature, and some of the things you wrote me; because you were kind.

For some reason, this still makes me kind of sad. The best part of my life was here for such a long time, and now all of the old formatting will be going away forever.

Everything is closing on me; why do things always have to change?

All the doors I used to hold so dear...my windows, my light.

All there is for me here is words, I don't have time to do anything else. I hope we'll still be able to do this after the site changes. If not, I probably won't come back. I'd no longer have a reason.

But I do understand that you can't do anything, and that you tried your best, because I know you did, and I'm grateful as always, for that.

Just tell me that someday, for me, the changes will be for the better.

~Paz

(Just once, I'll use my old name before we go away.)

• Posted at:

Because I miss you

Body & soul so strong that it takes my breath away

& I breathe u,into my heart & pray 4 the strength 2 stand today

Cuz I love u, whether it's wrong or right,& thou I can't be w/ you tonight

Know my heart is by your side

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

This is just great, now my life is ruined!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*slams fist on table* Will we have... more sig space? (y'know... once it gets installed and all that. XD)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Becky, something isn't working on this site. I've spent two days trying to log on, and this is the first time it's even letting me post. Does this have something to do with this place shutting down?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

pinkcreative39

Hi! I joined t39c when I was in 4th class now I'm in 9th. At first they removed the chat and now the forums I really liked having the online chat. And now................:(

• Posted at:

Call me ...Naina 

Believe in yourself

dream in your sleep

dream in your life 

make those dreams come true

dont give up on your dreams 

no matter what

I am also Browniedress108 but i lost my password.

Front sm

dogice169

miss brack b can you anser my new questons / ideas that are up upabuve

• Posted at:

Front sm

frostsparrow15

aka CovertAgent183

Farewell, 39 Clues MB. It was good knowing you and everyone on it.

• Posted at:

FROSTSPARROW15 aka COVERTAGENT183

Lord of the Trophies

GATEWALKERS

Tact is Everything

THE HUNTED

Ozzomesauce

~Oz~

"Truly, songs and tales fall utterly short of your stupidness. Err,"

"MY PARDON?"

"Stupendousness! I meant stupendousness, O Smaug the inexpressibly wonderful!"

Front sm

dogice169

yes i was able to try them. they are not very good in comparison to this current 39 clues game. is there any way we can keep the 39 clues game that is on here? is there anyone i can talk to to stress this point or any thing like that? 

because 39 clues is one of my favorite series and this web site has so much information on it, i think they should stay. i'm vary sad that the forums are going away but i would be 10 time more sad if the 39 clues web site went away. please, please is there anyway of saving it. like, maybe you could make it its very own island on home base. or get rid of the forums and leve the rest of the web site. or make it in to an app so we can all still play and injoy it.

that i know of the games on the 39 clue web site are not glitching and probubly need little if any repair.

the homebase games do not have a lot to do with the 39 clues series as a whole and besides having quotes from the series they have nothing to do with it. the vesper hunt game on homebase is unplayable currently and will not even load, so i have no clue what is inside it. but if it's anything similiar to the homebase 39 clues games that i've played it also probably has very little to do with that. 

mis becky can you come here please

• Posted at:

1 ,