Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

The New Prophecy:

Legacies of many Greek Gods are living at Camp Half-Blood, despite practically all the gods wanting them dead. Though it seems they should have no powers, suddenly they realize they do and it starts getting out of control. The gods are about to attack them. But then a prophecy about them comes, and the kids need to go on a quest. Can they save the day, and not lose themselves along the way?

Spots:

Legacy of Zeus, Nemesis, Isis, Demeter and Hephaestus(female): me
Legacy of Hades, Isis, Hermes and Athena(female, cousin to 1): Maya?
Legacy of Poseidon, Aphrodite, Hypnos and Apollo(male): Lily?
Legacy of Hades, Ares, Nike and Artemis(first and only to ever be, male): Maya?
Legacy of Demeter, Dionysus, Ares and Tyche(female, cousin to 1 (but not a cousin to 2)): Lily?
Legacy of Hypnos, Apollo, Athena and Nike(male, brother to 3): OPEN
Legacy of Aphrodite, Ares, Hephaestus and Hermes(female, sister to 1): OPEN

Rules:

-Since they all basically have at least one same god, you can have a crush on anyone unless I specifically say they are cousins (and please no same-gender shipping.)

-Only six powers, and no powers like magic.

-I can deny anything I don’t like and will probably add on to these rules.

Forms:

Name: Bethany Rose Sanderson

Nickname: “Beth” (only close friends and sisters), “Rosie” (ONLY sisters)

Appearance: long, curly-wavy blond-red hair that reaches two inches past her shoulders. Bright, round jewel blue eyes side-by-side to her small nose. She has a tanned face with a few freckles and has a scar on her forehead.

Clothes: Bethany usually wears a sparkly top of either red, purple, blue or green and black shorts.

Personality: Bethany has a bit of all her legacy gods in her personality. She has an optimistic side that she rarely shows, but when she gets happy she can’t stop trying to cheer people up. She also has a big mom side and is very protective of all her friends, despite them usually being older than her. She can be very rebellious, and is one of the biggest troublemakers, but only when she breaks the rules alone. Whenever her friends want to break the rules, she is very protective of them and won’t let them break the rules. She has a very brave and bold side and can sometimes be very dark. She has an evil side, and doesn’t want it to take her over.

Flaws: she can’t decide between good and bad.

Crush: 3 or 4

Spot: 1

Powers:(6) Atmokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Rainbow Manipulation, Chlorokinesis (plant control), Tychokinesis (bad and good luck), and aerokinesis.

Other: eventually, Zeus is going to turn evil and Nemesis will split her in half. With her evil personality in one body and her good personality in a duplicate body.

I’m going to post a prophecy later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Legacy of Aphrodite, Ares, Hephaestus and Hermes

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Great :)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

in coming

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

uh you know everyone is technically related except  for the two guys lily and I have they are all cousins or siblings so crushes in this is a bit weird as is it's not possible to split a person in half 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

aqualoki7

Name: Lila Scarlet Kelly

Nickname: “Scar” "Lil" "Scarl"

Appearance: long, curly-wavy blue hair that reaches her mid back. Hair turns pink when near somone she likes. Wears contacts. Has blue eyes but they turn red when she is angry. Is slightly bulky but has a thin build. 

Clothes: Converses, ripped skinny jeans, tank tops, and a jacket around her waist.

Personality: Lila has a bit of all her legacy gods in her personality.  She can be very rebellious,  She has a very shy side. She is naturally bold but doesn't let it show. Likes taking messages to others.

Flaws: trusts too easily

Crush: Open

Spot: 7

Powers:(6) Atmokinesis, charmspeak, can wield fire, can fly, has super strength, can speak to doves

Other: Is a gymnast and is an MMA fighter

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, no crushes, and either I'll put off on the thing... or will explain it later. And we need to get this started before the RP closes!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

How would Lila get atmokinesis, that's a Zeus thing

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Ok. Forget it's on my form. I'm stressed. Like super stressed.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

breakingheart128

this is basically my seven of the seven rp sis

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Uhm, this is basically my Seven of the Seven RP... just not as good... 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I had the idea before you came back and pratically wrote the whole RP before I even knew you, and it's also not nice to say 'just not as good'. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Actually (adding to my other post that hasn't come through), I based this off a literal chat thread where all Maya and I talked about were the difference between Legacys and Demigods.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

breakingheart128

Sorry, sweetness. You know i didn't mean anything by it. It is a little sketchy though

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, and I'm sorry for getting all fired up. I was going to post it a long time ago, but then you posted your RP and I knew it would look sketchy. But since the MB is being shut down, I just wanted to do one last RP with friends. Though I did get my idea for the form layout from you, and if you are still upset a can credit you or something. I really just want to have a fun RP before this site closes

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core