Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

Scarlet~

I checked the mail box again. I had my bag for school with me. I took the mail out of the mailbox. The only mail in the mailbox was for me. I quickly opened it. The letter read: 

You know where to go to get picked up for school. It is in your heart. Good Luck!!

I read the letter 3 times and I knew in my heart where I was going. I walked to the place where I was found by my foster parents. I walked there and waited.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Bethany:

Another letter, with no instructions. Who is this person, and what do they want with me? I went to the orphanage where my foster parents picked me up. "Hello stranger," I turned to see a girl holding a spray painting can.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The girl grinned. "Malia."   

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Scarlet~

I heard voices in another room. I walked in the room and said, "Hi. Who are you?" One girl says, "I'm Bethany and this is Malia." "My name is Scarlet. Nice to meet you." I groan and mumble under my breath," Never trust a stupid letter about a school for natural disasters." Bethany looks at me startled, " What are you talking about a letter about a school?" I showed her the letter. She pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and I saw it was exactly like mine. "Malia? Do you have a letter like this?"

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

aqualoki7

up?

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Will post later 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Would I be here if I didn't"I replied."Yes"Grim replied"We both did."I glared at him.It wasn't their business whether I got some dumb letter or not.It was most likely some dumb prank being played on us to see who would fall for it.I was only here to see it all fall apart when the truth comes out and next thing it'll be posted online."Do you believe it's real"Bethany asked."Not even the slightest"I replied"I'm only here because of how ridiculous it sounds.I'm waiting for this to crash and burn and then people admit it's fake."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

aqualoki7

I'll post later.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

Scarlet~

"Cool. You have your opinion and I have mine." I told her softly. I didn't tell her about being found here when I was only 5. I didn't tell her anything. Then out of no where, a woman popped up. "Ah," she said. "I see all of you are here. I am the Headmistress of School for the Natural Disasters" She walked towards me. "You are the Blizzard." She walked toward Malia. "You are the Earthquake." Then regarding Grim, she said,"You are the wildfire." She walked towards Bethany and said, " You are the Hurricane." She stood in the middle of the room. "This place means something to you all. Now, it is time to leave." I asked her, "Where are we going?" "To school of course" The headmistress snapped her fingers and we were in a castle.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Bethany:

"You can't just do this to us!" I cried. "I had a life back there!"

"If you call living on the streets a life." I gaped at the woman. "Now come along to your dorms." Everyone followed her.

"You can go with her if you want," I snapped. "But I'm leaving." I turned and ran through the castle. Finally I stopped, tears in my eyes. Was this all just a game to these people? To turn our lives upside down? To turn my life upside down? 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

catpizza879

@Blizzard, Sushicat is my other account. Sorry for taking so long. I was busy with school.

Alisa

"Alisa, will you be a dear and get the mail." my Mom asked me, preparing lunch.

"Sure thing mom." I answered getting up from the table.

I went outside, got the mail, and came back inside.

"Did we get anything good?" Mom asked setting two plates down at the table. I only lived with my foster Mother which that was fine. What only mattered was that we had each other.

"Bills, bills, bills... wait! This one says my name on it." I exclaimed. I opened it and read it outloud.

Dear Alisa,

This is a letter for the up and rising natural disasters.

You have been selected to go to this school. You will figure out your disaster soon enough. 

Classes start on March 10th. So send a letter saying if you are or are not coming.

"Wait, "March tenth"? That was six days ago!" Mom wailed, "Let me see it."

I gave her the letter and I think she read it like five times then said, "It doesn't tell you where to go, maybe they will tell you once you send a letter. Would you like to go to this school?"

"Yeah, it sounds pretty cool. I'll get some paper to write a letter to them."

I wrote a letter to the school saying that I was going and put it in he mailbox for tomorrow. When I came back inside Mom said, "We should eat lunch then go pack your bags. I don't know when they will get the letter but let's just hope that they get it soon."

After lunch we went to pack my bags and just had a normal day.

~ ~ The next day ~ ~

Lunch time again and I was waiting for the mail to come, just as I thought the mail wouldn't come the mailman came. I rushed out, snached the mail from the mailman and ran into the house. I looked for anything that had my name on it and sure enough there was a letter for me. It read:

Dear Alisa,

You know where to go to get picked up for school. It is in your heart. Good Luck!!

"What the?" I said, "What's that suppose to mean?"

"What does what mean, Alisa?" Mom asked

"The letter it makes no sense. Here read it for yourself."

Mom read it and looked up at me and said, "Your suppose to go to wherever your heart tells you to go."

"Ok." I said and started to think and thought about this foster home where I grew up in. 

"I know where I have to go, Mom." I said running up the stairs to get my things, "I love you. Bye." 

I rushed out the door and ran down the street towards the place. A few minutes later and I arrived at the place. I walked inside and heard some voices. I walked in to the room and saw some kids and a woman who said, "Aah, and we have Duststorm. Nice to see you, Alisa"

"How did you know that I would come here and what is Duststorm?" I asked

She ingored my question and said," Time for us to leave." And snapped her fingers, where we appeared next made me faint, we were in castle.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

aqualoki7

@Rashid~ It's cool. I understand. Only time I can really post PoV's in during 3rd period. Which is Health and very boring. You have one more PoV to post then you'll be up to speed. Ignore my next PoV. Your PoV didn't post until after I submitted mine I guess.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

Scarlet~

I look down the hall to where Bethany had run. I don't follow her because I was kind of sick of my parents. I walk after the headmistress so I won't get lost. We reach our dorms in about 2 minutes. The headmistress points to me and Malia and says "You two are sharing a dorm. Bethany and Alisa will be sharing a room and Grim will have his own. Classes start tomorrow since my letters came late."

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

up

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

This is a joke Not only do I have to attend this stupid school but I have to share a room with someone."Well I'm out"I said I tried to walk away but it was like they had people watching us.Great I'm stuck here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

catpizza879

@Blizzard, Really! Health is really fun. I mean there are some big words, sure, but it's fun.

Alisa

I go to the room assigned to me and unpack my things. I leave the room when I bumped into someone, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going."

I looked up to see Scarlet rubbing her head, "No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking."

"Ok, um... I was just about to take a look around do you want to join me?" I asked

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

aqualoki7

@Rashid~ We didn't do anything today except play in the gym and on our laptops. Yeah, during our quizzes, I go back and copy and paste the word because I don't know how to spell it.

Scarlet~

"Sure." I told Alisa. We walk down the hall and we see lots of classrooms and teachers. I thought about Malia's reaction to sharing a room with me. I was so lost in my thoughts when I bumped into Grim. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you." I told him.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

as I check my mailbox I see a letter saying "You are invited to the School of Natural Disasters." Then I say "What is this for." Just as a mini tornado whisks away my letter so I get my bag and run after it until it stops at a building then suddenly the door opens and my letter goes inside so I step inside and bump into someone and I say "Sorry. Didn't see you there."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

aqualoki7

up

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

Poseidon

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

@Leo~ You have 2 more PoV's to get caught up

Grim is now sharing a room with Leo.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

up

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

Front sm

aqualoki7

up

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

, 2