Front sm

breakingheart128

Branch: Janus

Here's my character!

Name: Minerva Rachel Victoria Holmes

Nickname: Rachel (thinks Minerva sounds pretentious)

Appearance: lots and lots of smooth, chocolate brown curls to her, sometimes straightened but always styled well, with shorter curls framing her face; ivory skin tone, with a slight natural blush across her nose and cheeks; large, doe shaped mocha eyes with long lashes, dark arched eyebrows; cherry lips; button nose; dimples when she smiles; perfect teeth; makeup always perfect and natural looking. 5'5 and very thin. Rumored to be the prettiest girl in England.

Clothing: Generally ripped, black skinny jeans (tasteful ones), some sort of sweater (normally in red or blue tones), and designer sneakers

Personality: Rachel is constantly taking cares of her little sister and dad, she is a very nurturing and warm soul. Very clever and witty and has some of her dad's intelligence (though not to the extent of Athena); always gets on to her sister and dad about being rude, Rachel is the epitome of class. Has a flirtatious, sassy streak that appears sometimes, that her sister and dad think is annoying but most find it endearing. Loves people, and is constantly giving her hard-earned money to charity. Likes to cook, she's the only one in the house who can (or will). Has to remind her dad and sister to eat all the time and sometimes forgets herself. Her family is her life. Feels like her father favors Athena (and it does appear so) and Athena is very closed off so Rachel finds that her only solace is Scottlyn Watson (thought we'd bring her in lol)

Other: Rachel is classically trained in piano. She is rumored to be the prettiest girl in England and is in the modeling business, her face is on every teen magazine in Europe. Known as Rachel Holmes. Lives in a flat with her family but is secretly hoping to move out with Scottlyn soon. Never keeps a boyfriend long on account of her dad and sister tearing them to pieces.

So, I was thinking maybe Athena and Sherlock could start chasing a serial killer and they get so wrapped up in it that they don't take the time to realize that Rachel's new boyfriend (the son of James Moriarty) is actually behind the crimes and is using poor, weak Rachel (haha sure) to get close to Sherlock and then lure Athena and Sherlock in after taking Rachel captive, but like she escapes and stuff and "oh, i love my family" moments happen and stuff yay.

But just an idea lol. an it would obviously be way more detailed in writing.

Mods: please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Rachel is secretely Irene's daughter (idk who you want Athena's mom to be)

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Bump! (long time since I've said that lol)

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

hey so I'm redoing the black diamond of paledonia but I kind of want it to just be us are you guys interested

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

maybe so!

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yay

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well the available powers will be

Darkness/death-taken by me

Electricity/vibrations-taken by me

Water

Plants

Air

Fire(this was elfs I may or may not use it)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

Good with fire or air.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

you can have both if you really want 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

why not? i'll use Jaz and Brad.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ok I just sent it in 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

bump

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it took me so long!

Name: Athena Amery Jeanine Holmes

Nickname: Thea(but only Rachel and Scottlyn and only sometimes), uses Jeanine Arthur as an alias on the street. Little Holmes, Mini Holmes, Mini Sherlock, Freak, Weirdo, Psycho, etc. (None by choice)

Appearance: Athena has long, thick, soft, dark chocolate brown(almost black) waves. Generally down(straightened when out on the street) or in a ponytail. No matter what she does there's a few that come loose and fall to frame her face, and one that sticks out a little at the side. Athena has slightly almond-shaped  brilliant green-blue/silver eyes that aren't really a specific color. She is skinny to the point of being unhealthy, and tall for her age, but on the smaller side for a Holmes (5’6), with gymnast or dancer’s build. A smooth ivory complexion (What she says is a nice way of saying she’s pale), ruby lips, she's incredibly beautiful (nowhere near the level of her sister though, and she abhors beauty products unless they can be used in an experiment or disguise.)

Clothing: Athena has two modes: homeless bum and upper class Londoner. She's either in a t-shirt and sweatpants(usually accompanied by a ratty winter coat, fingerless gloves,  and converse ) or she’s in a blouse with rolled up sleeves(generally red, black, white, or green) or sweater(same colors), black pants, black boots, and a dark red peacoat. Almost always a long dark grey scarf.

Personality: Athena has been called a mini version of her father, and she hates it. While realizing that she is quite similar to him she tries to distance herself from him(usually in ways that make her seem more like him, at which point she gets mad and leaves.)  She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything, but she often misses something small or deems it unimportant. Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk or talk non-stop for days at a time, it really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her family, despite not really knowing how to show it(she has tried by cooking for them. She has since been banned from the Watson’s kitchen except for the reason of making tea or getting a cup for said tea.) Sarcastic, has a tendency to accidentally insult people while she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, the Lestrade's' and Mrs. Hudson.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She can't/doesn’t like to focus on one thing(that isn't a case) for a long time(and if she has nothing to do she tends to attempt to cook, eats lots and lots of peppermint, drinks enough coffee/hot chocolate to drown a small village, and destroys things "for science.") Athena has always loved stories like those of King Arthur and reading about their father's escapades(though she'd never admit it.) She’s a sociopath, but not totally(despite trying to act like she is.)

Other: She's useless at cooking, but the queen of chemistry(the part where people have to eat what is made doesn't seem to register.) She doesn’t play any specific instruments like her father and sister, though she does immensely like the guitar and cello and will fiddle around with them when she’s alone.

And now I want to spend class drawing the two of them. 

Have you ever read or seen Anne of Green Gables?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

breakingheart128

I'll POV tomorrow!!

Yes, both! I love it! also, Gilbert Blythe is my husband lol

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome! I love him so much. :3

I was wondering if you wanted to do an Anne of Green Gables one?(seeing as our Artemis Fowl and NCIS ones were deleted.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome! I love him so much. :3

I was wondering if you wanted to do an Anne of Green Gables one?(seeing as our Artemis Fowl and NCIS ones were deleted.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

breakingheart128

OH MY YESSSS

also, i'll send me Pov in this afternoon

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Also, I'm thinking about posting The Bela Stone on Wattpad. Could i use Diana's character? 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Rachel's POV:
The flat was a mess, the kitchen was on fire, and Dad and Thea were screaming at each other in the living room. Thea, waving a samurai sword, and my father, a revolver.
"Guys!" I cried, finally managing to put out the fire and running around in a frenzied circle, "A little help?"
No response. Oh, so now they were quiet.
"Guys," I said, wiping the sweat from my brow and crossing into the living room, "I'm going out for lunch with Scottlyn today. Please play nice."
The pair stared up at my with innocent grey eyes, like they couldn't imagine causing any sort of trouble. Yeah, right.
"Okay," I said, crossing over to the mirror and reapplying my lipstick, "I'll be back at 6:00 tonight. Me and Scotty are having lunch and then she's driving me over to a photoshoot."
"Another of your charity drives?" Thea said in a disintersted tone, using the sword to cut slits in the wallpaper.
"No," I said, picking up my purse, "Covergirl."
Thea rolled her eyes and I looked over to my father, who wasn't paying any attention. He rarely did. Thea was his favorite; we all knew it. He cared nothing about my modeling or my piano concerts or the fact that I had finished college at 11. Irrelevant. I couldn't solve a case to save my life.
"Okay," I said, kissing them both on the head, "Uncle John's coming over for dinner, be nice."
Dad looked up, now interested, "He can't cook."
"I can," I said, "He's just putting it in the microwave for you guys."
"We know how to use a microwave," Thea retorted.
"Hmm, the fire in the kitchen told me otherwise. Be good," I waved and walked out the door. I locked it behind me and hoped neither of them tried to leave the house today. I didn't have the energy to do a national coverup with Mycroft today.

"Rachel!" Scotty called, waving me over to a little booth in the corner, "Over here!"
I smiled in relief and felt myself begin to relax. As I sat across from my blond best friend, I realized once again how much of a safe place she was for me. She was the only normal part of my life.
"Scotty, I am drowning."
"You say that everytime I see you."
"Well, I am!" I declared, sipping the coffee she had already ordered for me.
"Oh, Thea and Sherly aren't that bad."
"They had a sword fight in the living room today. With each other."
She cringed, "Okay."
"Honestly, Scotty, I think I want to move out," I said nervously, watching her reaction.
Her eyes lit up, "Sweetie, I've been waiting for you to say that ever since you turned eighteen."
"Really?"
"Yeah," she said, "You need your own space," she sipped her latte, "You should move in with me."
"My dad would flip."
"So?! Mine did too, and I'm still standing."
"Your dad's not a sociopath."
"Fair point," she cringed.  

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

so what should the Anne of Green Gables rp be about? 

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I don't think Dad meant to set the kitchen on fire. Strike that, I don't think he meant to let me try and make anything while he was doing an expiriment. I didn't mean to mess it up. Strike that, I don't really care. 

"Now Rachel's going to be angry!!!"

"So!? She's my daughter, not the other way around!!"

"You act like a child anyways!!"

"You are a child!!"

"Now Uncle Mycroft will think you aren't a good parent!!! Again!!!"

"And!?! How often do I get to test the flamibility-"

"Every other week!!!"

"No! The last one was the left eyeball after being frozen!!"

"Yeah, well-"

"Guys!" We stop shouting, and I lower my Katana, and it falls dangerously close to his robe. 

"A little help?"

Our eyes meet and we both look over at the kitchen as Rachel walks out. I don't think it was a terribly large fire, so it should have bene fine.

Judging by her crossed arms and raised eyebrow it was not at all fine. 

"Guys. I'm going out for lunch with Scottlyn today. Please play nice." That's Rachel; ever the responsable adult our father isn't. 

I school the anoyance off my features and settle into the wide-eyed little sister look.

Her silent response is the ever deadly "I'm angry and disapointed in you with no faith whatsoever."

A roll of her perfect mocha brown eyes and she crosses the room, no doubt to touch up her makeup. I turn and walk back towards what I was doing before the little incident. 

"Okay, I'll be back at 6:00 tonight. Me and Scotty are having lunch and then she's driving me over to a photoshoot."

Photoshoot? Another modeling one? Or maybe it's a charity drive. Being the sole Holmes who doesn't hide in the shadows constantly or have sociopathic tendancies is what made her  rather popular in the begining. And then people realized how practically perfect Rachel Holmes was, and I'm sure her being the prettiest girl in England didn't hurt. 

"Another of your charity drives?" I ask, apathetic as can be, as I go back to redesigining the wallpaper with my Katana. 

"No, Covergirl." I glance over to dad, who's back to his phone, probably messiging Lestrade for a case. He never seems very interested in Rach's modeling carreer. Or her piano concerts. I can only really feel sorry for him in this situation, however, because hearing my sister on piano is possible the only thing that matches her physical beauty. Not that I care. 

"Okay," she kisses my head, then walks over to the sofa to kiss him, though he doesn't seem to notice. "Uncle John's coming over for dinner, be nice."

Oh look, Dad finally heared something that he cared about. I almost wish I had a Watson. Dad had Uncle John, Rachel has Scottie, Athena has nobody. And she doesn't need anyone either. It's just sentiment, nothing more. 

"He can't cook."

"I can. He's just putting it in the microwave for you guys."'

I roll my eyes and go back to the wall.

"We know how to use a microwave." Sometimes.

"Hmm,the fire in the kitchen told me otherwise. Be good." She walks out with a small wave, locking the door behind her. I stop with the wall and listen. A cab rolls up and away, and dad grabs Uncle John's computer that he borrowed sans actually asking the last time they were here. 

"I'm going out."

"Your sister won't like that." 

I slide my precious blade into it's spot on the side of the fireplace, then wander back to my room. Down the fire escape a moment later, strolling down the street in my coat, scrolling through my messages. So far Lestrade still refuses to give me anything good, which means I'm stuck with teenage girls sending messages about stalkers and cheating boyfriends and whatnot. Dull, but it passes the time. 

Reply to Kelly Ashton: Nt going w/ any 1 else, jst kping secret he's planning 2 leave 4 a job in the sts.

Reply to Reese Barton: U shld be wrried abt man following u, thnks u r his lng dead wife, I'd suggest u call the police. Now.

Reply to Daniel Hart: U r the theif, jst txtd u r parents. Have fun! >:)

Then Jefferson, Nickols, Grace, and a handfull of ten second cases. 

I stop just outside the Yard then saunter in. 

"Lestrade!" Garry's son, Geoff?, looks up at me with a sigh.

"Athena."

"I was wondering-"

"Nope. I've told you a hundred times-"

"thirty five."

"Thirty five times, that we can't give you cases. You're a minor, and if I gave you an active case again your Uncles and father would kill me, and I don't think Rachel would have anything good to say about it either."

I roll my eyes and start messing with things on his desk.

"Hey! Stop that!" He moves between me and the numerous files as a exasperated sigh leaves his lips. 

"Fine." I huff out a girlish pout and walk towards the door, hands shoved in my pockets. Five, four, three, two, one...

"Wait. Listen, we have a handfull of cold cases you could look through if you want." I turn, a wide grin on my face for a moment. 

"Thank you! I know where to find them, send you the anwsers later Gilbert-"
"Gray."

"Sorry, Gary."

"Gray."

"That's what I said?"

I walk towards the archives, ready to barter with Margaret the records keeper for something good. 

Hope it's okay, please let it through Mods!!

Uh... we could try a modern one maybe? Or something different, like in the future? Or maybe, like the Diana spot is Anne and Gilbert's daughter maybe? I don't really know....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I don't think Dad meant to set the kitchen on fire. Strike that, I don't think he meant to let me try and make anything while he was doing an expiriment. I didn't mean to mess it up. Strike that, I don't really care. 

"Now Rachel's going to be angry!!!"

"So!? She's my daughter, not the other way around!!"

"You act like a child anyways!!"

"You are a child!!"

"Now Uncle Mycroft will think you aren't a good parent!!! Again!!!"

"And!?! How often do I get to test the flamibility-"

"Every other week!!!"

"No! The last one was the left eyeball after being frozen!!"

"Yeah, well-"

"Guys!" We stop shouting, and I lower my Katana, and it falls dangerously close to his robe. 

"A little help?"

Our eyes meet and we both look over at the kitchen as Rachel walks out. I don't think it was a terribly large fire, so it should have bene fine.

Judging by her crossed arms and raised eyebrow it was not at all fine. 

"Guys. I'm going out for lunch with Scottlyn today. Please play nice." That's Rachel; ever the responsable adult our father isn't. 

I school the anoyance off my features and settle into the wide-eyed little sister look.

Her silent response is the ever deadly "I'm angry and disapointed in you with no faith whatsoever."

A roll of her perfect mocha brown eyes and she crosses the room, no doubt to touch up her makeup. I turn and walk back towards what I was doing before the little incident. 

"Okay, I'll be back at 6:00 tonight. Me and Scotty are having lunch and then she's driving me over to a photoshoot."

Photoshoot? Another modeling one? Or maybe it's a charity drive. Being the sole Holmes who doesn't hide in the shadows constantly or have sociopathic tendancies is what made her  rather popular in the begining. And then people realized how practically perfect Rachel Holmes was, and I'm sure her being the prettiest girl in England didn't hurt. 

"Another of your charity drives?" I ask, apathetic as can be, as I go back to redesigining the wallpaper with my Katana. 

"No, Covergirl." I glance over to dad, who's back to his phone, probably messiging Lestrade for a case. He never seems very interested in Rach's modeling carreer. Or her piano concerts. I can only really feel sorry for him in this situation, however, because hearing my sister on piano is possible the only thing that matches her physical beauty. Not that I care. 

"Okay," she kisses my head, then walks over to the sofa to kiss him, though he doesn't seem to notice. "Uncle John's coming over for dinner, be nice."

Oh look, Dad finally heared something that he cared about. I almost wish I had a Watson. Dad had Uncle John, Rachel has Scottie, Athena has nobody. And she doesn't need anyone either. It's just sentiment, nothing more. 

"He can't cook."

"I can. He's just putting it in the microwave for you guys."'

I roll my eyes and go back to the wall.

"We know how to use a microwave." Sometimes.

"Hmm,the fire in the kitchen told me otherwise. Be good." She walks out with a small wave, locking the door behind her. I stop with the wall and listen. A cab rolls up and away, and dad grabs Uncle John's computer that he borrowed sans actually asking the last time they were here. 

"I'm going out."

"Your sister won't like that." 

I slide my precious blade into it's spot on the side of the fireplace, then wander back to my room. Down the fire escape a moment later, strolling down the street in my coat, scrolling through my messages. So far Lestrade still refuses to give me anything good, which means I'm stuck with teenage girls sending messages about stalkers and cheating boyfriends and whatnot. Dull, but it passes the time. 

Reply to Kelly Ashton: Nt going w/ any 1 else, jst kping secret he's planning 2 leave 4 a job in the sts.

Reply to Reese Barton: U shld be wrried abt man following u, thnks u r his lng dead wife, I'd suggest u call the police. Now.

Reply to Daniel Hart: U r the theif, jst txtd u r parents. Have fun! >:)

Then Jefferson, Nickols, Grace, and a handfull of ten second cases. 

I stop just outside the Yard then saunter in. 

"Lestrade!" Garry's son, Geoff?, looks up at me with a sigh.

"Athena."

"I was wondering-"

"Nope. I've told you a hundred times-"

"thirty five."

"Thirty five times, that we can't give you cases. You're a minor, and if I gave you an active case again your Uncles and father would kill me, and I don't think Rachel would have anything good to say about it either."

I roll my eyes and start messing with things on his desk.

"Hey! Stop that!" He moves between me and the numerous files as a exasperated sigh leaves his lips. 

"Fine." I huff out a girlish pout and walk towards the door, hands shoved in my pockets. Five, four, three, two, one...

"Wait. Listen, we have a handfull of cold cases you could look through if you want." I turn, a wide grin on my face for a moment. 

"Thank you! I know where to find them, send you the anwsers later Gilbert-"
"Gray."

"Sorry, Gary."

"Gray."

"That's what I said?"

I walk towards the archives, ready to barter with Margaret the records keeper for something good. 

Hope it's okay, please let it through Mods!! 2nd try

Uh... we could try a modern one maybe? Or something different, like in the future? Or maybe, like the Diana spot is Anne and Gilbert's daughter maybe? I don't really know....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily