Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

Xander:

"We were just curious." I began. 

Alex:

"We have a mark like you guys, too" I finish. 

Wolf:

I winced, a mark...like mine? I think glancing at the strange sign on my palm. 

Thorne:

"Where are they" Tranquility  omplained. "They said school, but I don't see them." Iceberg said looking around. "I smell Wolf." I say, sniffing. "And a few others I don't recognize." I add. Iceberg sniffed. "He's right, I smell Alexander as well." Tranquility sniffed and looked around. "I don't smell nothing!" She yelled. "Would you keep your voice down!" Iceberg yelled back. "Would you both be quiet?" I hissed quietly. "I need to focus." They both looked at me and followed as I flew to the ground. We wandered into the forest for a little bit until we found our humans a few yards away. I immediately saw the other people and slipped into the shadows. Tranquility saw me and camouflaged her scales. 

Iceberg: 

I was watching the people my eyes mostly on Xander.  I looked around to see the others but neither were there. "Guys!" I hissed. I spun in circles. "Guys!" I said again. Then I heard, "What's that spinning over there?" I froze. Crap. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Dray:

as Dray Two says "I THINK IT'S A DEADLY NADDER, THE OTHER ONE... I CANT RECOGNIZE..." Just then a mark appears on my right eye and when I look at Dray Two he is just staring at it until I pat his head and say "Time to go Dray Two." And then he shakes his head and says "OK." But not before leaving an incredibly visible and obvious drawing of the symbol on his eye but instead of using sticks he's using the plasma to make darkened marks on the ground and walking home and I think "Eh no one'll be out this time of day." And just as I do Dray Two walks in front of Jesse and others and I say "*japanese for "WE GOTTA RUN!"*" and we do all the way back home and when I get there I open the fridge to get a cold drink and when I close it I see Hockey Mask Guy again and I say "Take a hike." And get Dray Two who snaps him up and I say "What an appetite." (Just so you know Hockey Mask Guy is Jason like Jason from the game Friday the Thirteenth)

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Sureshot:

I dive as fast as I can into the trees to see Belinda and a few other kids. Belinda is in a defencive position, with her hand starting to glow even more than earlier. I close my eyes. I think hard.

"Bindi! Can you hear me? If so, just think, don't say a word!" I think to her.

I see her face tense up.

"Who's in my brain?" She thinks back.

I sigh, "Yeah, I haven't spoken yet, but I thought it's about time, so, It's me! Sureshot."

She blinks, and starts actually giggling.

"I am having the wierdest day of my life." She giggles to everyone.

Belinda:

I laugh after Sureshot speaks- well, technically, "Thinks" to me.

"I am having the wierdest day of my life." I giggle.

Jessie asks, "How?"

I suddenly tense up. I hear something. My hand keeps glowing. This can't be good. I quickly go through my bag and put gloves on. Thick gloves. Always be prepared.

"I said, COME ON, CHARLIE!" A boy yells.

I run towards the boy's voice.

"Belinda, wait! I wouldn't go there if I were you!" Sureshot thinks to me.

I think back, "Don't care. You're my eye in the sky. Warn me if the boy looks my way."

The other people follow me. I grab binoculars out of my bag.

"How-" Someone asks before I put my now gloved hands over their mouth.

"Shush." I order.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

proudcat90

This is all saved to the wayback machine. I think we should stop until Newsfeed comes up, because today is the last day of forumhood. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Understood.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Todays the last day!? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

It was supposed to go yesterday!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Now I'm confused.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

1 , , 3