Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Belinda:

I knock on the science lab door. A nerd opens the door.

"What is it?" He lisps.

I smile, "I have a challenge for you. It involves fire, water, and a saddle."

He pulls me in and says, "We have a challenge."

I see the rest of the nerds.

I smile, "Great! Now nerds-"

One hisses, "Don't call us that!"

I ask, "Why not? Nerds are so cool they have a candy named after them."

One asks, "Really?"

I pull out my Wonka Nerds (they are a real thing) and show them.

"They named a candy after us?"

I nod, "Yep! I can't find any candy named after Jocks."

The one that pulled me in smiles, "We're listening."

I smile, "I need a saddle that is Fireproof, waterproof, and wearproof. The size of it should be about this big."

I gesture with my hands.

"What kind of horse is that big?" A girl asks.

I ask, "You want the challenge or not?"

They nod. I remember I have a spine from Sureshot.

"Oh, and when you're done with the saddle, I have 2 gifts for you. One is payment, the other is something you will enjoy studying. But, keep this to yourselves, please. I really hate rumours and don't want one starting that I am a nerd. You guys are awesome, but studying is not a strong suit of mine. Come and tell me when it's finished please." I request.

They nod. I walk out to bump into another person.

"Ow." We both exclaim.

I rub my head, "That's the second time I've bumped into someone today."

She apologises, "Sorry. I was looking for my friend Wolf."

I giggle, "That's funny. I bumped into him earlier."

I see she wears cowboy boots.

"Is your name Jessie?" I ask.

"How'd you know?"

I smirk, "Toy story 2. Jessie the Yodeling cowgirl. Your clothes totally reminded me of her."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

Dray:

the he tarp I put over Dray Two suddenly explodes and I run straight to home and when I get home i suddenly get crushed by something big and black and when I look up I see Dray Two spacing out so I say "Dray Two, get off, me."  Then suddenly he gets off me and when I look it's the same size as Toothless and I think "I need a saddle." So I go to the same nerds as Belinda came to and I say "I need a saddle and suit of *unknown dimensions* that is plasma proof, waterproof, fireproof, lightweight and is dyed black and made out of this material. *dumps boxes of scales*. There's more of that as a reward." And one nerd says "Funny, one person asked for the saddle as well but not the suit. We need more of this, material to do both orders." And I say "Fine." Dumps more boxes "Keep the extra as a reward." And on my way back I see two girls talking and I cross the road to avoid them then cross the road once I'm clear of them

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

I'm giggling.

• Posted at:

Front sm

catpizza879

@Amber, I didn't relize that I made Jess-Belle similar to Jessie from Toy Story. :*)

Jessie

As I'm looking for Wolf I bump heads with a girl, "Sorry, I was looking for my friend Wolf." I said to the girl

She giggles,"That's funny. I bumped into him earlier."

Then she looks down at my boots saying, "Is your name Jessie?"

"How'd you know?"

She smiled, "Toy Story 2. Jessie the Yodeling cowgirl. Your clothes totally reminded me of her."

"Why thank you. My name is really Jess-Belle, but Jessie is just fine." I told her, "What's your name?"

"My name is Belinda."

"Why please to meet you, Belinda." I said shaking her hand, "Oh, my the way. You mention that you bumped into my friend Wolf, could you possibly tell me where he went?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

dogice169

Branch: Lucian

can i still join

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

Jessie asks,  "Oh, my the way. You mention that you bumped into my friend Wolf, could you possibly tell me where he went?"

I think for a moment, then say, "Well, we crashed outside the Principal's Office, so that's a good place to start!"

We walk towards the Principal's Office and I look around. Where did he go?

"Well, He's not here. I do have a question though. Have you found anything strange recently? Like, something tiny that suddenly grew?" I ask.

Jessie asks, "Why do you want to know?"

I hesitate, "Well...  I found something like that and want to know if I found the only one."

A guy skateboards past and I pull Jessie out of the way.

"Ha! So Bindi has a new boring friend? I better get out of here before they start shooting rainbows at me!" The guy laughs.

I grab his shirt and say, "I could Tattle you for using a skateboard inside the school, but I could also just break it. So I suggest you take that tiny little piece of plastic you call a skateboard and get out of here."

I let go and he runs. I brush a tiny bit of hair off my shoulder, then realise I have quite a bit of my hair on the front of my shirt.

"Great! I'm shedding!" I joke.

• Posted at:

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I posted a POV but it didn’t go through so that’s nice.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

*sticks tongue out at Phil*

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jackie

I'm too shy to speak when someone comes in asking for a fire-proof, everything-proof saddle, so she doesn't see me. The next guy who walks in doesn't see me, either. The other nerds are used to me hiding under the table already. It takes some hard work, but we manage to figure it out. When we're done, I photocopy the plans so I can make one for myself at home. 

I walk out of the Cool Creations room (dubbed the "nerds room" -hmph!) and scroll through my phone, looking up some random grammar stuff. That's when I bump into a group of kids huddled together. Two of them are the students who came to get saddles. There's another girl and a boy, too.

"S-sorry," I say and start walking away.

"It's okay," one of the girls says, and apparently she wants to start a conversation. "I haven't seen you before, are you new?"

"No, I j-just s-s-st-stay," oh no it's my stutter, "in the c-corn-ne-ners." 

"Oh. What's your name?" 

"Jackie," I say smoothly. I could never say my full name- Jacqueline- or even my last name. But I can say my nickname perfectly, and it makes me proud. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Ambet BTW thanks for the compliment of the name! If I didn't say that already (probably did) that is my real name. 

Wolf:

Right after I bumped into the girl named Belinda I walked nervously to my locker and hide behind it to make sure no one can see me as I make adjustments for a saddle for Carswell Thorne. 

Xander:

Me and Alex walk through the school halls and as we walk by the "nerd room" we hear someone talking about adjustments for a saddle. Right after the door burst open and a boy, I recognize as Dray, walks out and goes down the hall. 

Alex:

"Did you hear that?" I ask, looking at my twin. He looks at me and nods right as another girl comes out of the room. She's walking like she is either really shy or has something she's trying to hide...or both. "Follow her." I hear Xander whisper. We run along the halls hiding behind objects and watching the suspicious girl. Then she bumps into some people and start talking. We hide behind the wall peaking around the corner trying to catch what they are saying. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Dray: as I walk down the hall I see a guy nervously walk to his locker so I shrug but then run homes and start making sure that Dray Two is safe so I run home and when I open the door I get overwhelmed with scales again so I box it and say "Seriously Dray Two, why do you shed your scales so many times and when I see him he is playing with a yarn ball he managed to get stuck on the cieling and I say "Yup definitely like a cat."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I smile at Jackie and put on my goofy grin.

"Well, how d'ya do? Belinda's the name, making people laugh is my game!" I joke.

I see a smile pull at her face. I do have that effect on people.

I smirk, "You know that Nerds are cool? They have a candy named after them!"

Everyone giggles a bit, and I notice my palm start to glow again. I quickly close it, hoping no one noticed.

"So... who likes chicken flavoured chips?" I ask.

Everyone suddenly stares. I forget, only Australia has Chicken flavoured chips.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Oh, I forgot to say yesterday @Lily Circle yes! You may join if you'd like! : ) 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

catpizza879

Jessie

"Why howey there! Fancy meeting you here." I greeted Jackie after Belinda, "My name is Jess-Belle. But you can call me Jessie."

Belinda smirks saying, "You know Nerads are cool? They have a candy named after them!"

Everyone starts to giggle, but then Belinda says, "So... who likes chicken flavored chips?" Belinda asks.

Everyone starts to stare, but that's when I said "Well, I never heard of those kind of chips before. I'm sure my brothers would love them."

"Um, Jessie? Chicken flavored chips are only from Australia." Belinda informed me

"Oh... well I can just send my brothers to Australia!" I said smiling

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

proudcat90

My POVs aren't going through :(

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

proudcat90

Jackie

Belinda starts talking about chicken chips, and I try to discreetly slip away. But then I see a flash on her hand, which she quickly closes. My curiousity gets the better of me, even though my stomach twists into ten billion knots just thinking about how many words I'm going to have to say. I wait for a break in the conversation, take a deep breath... and immediately chicken out. No, Jackie. You have to do this. You can do it, even if it's scary. I consider it for another minute and then suddenly blurt out, "B-Belin-lin-" I give up. "I h- have a mar-marrrk on my el-el-el-b-b-bo-bow too," I say very slowly. It's taking a minute for them to try to figure out what I said. I flush red and pull up my sleeve, hoping I don't cry. I show them the mark and they both gasp. Belinda opens her hand. I notice a pair of identical twins slowing as they get nearer. We probably shouldn't be doing this in the hall, I think, but I can't say it. It's a good thing Jessie does instead.

Please, Phil. As a goodbye gift?

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I whisper, "I know a place we can talk about this. There's a forest not to far from here. I walk through there all the time. Let's meet up after school outside."

The bells ring and I wave goodbye. I run to my class and skid into the classroom, causing myself to trip. Everyone laughs. 

I exclaim, "The floor looked like it needed a hug!"

Everyone continues to laugh.

I'm pretty sure it's the Dragon's turn now.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Alex:

Xander and I jump out of the way of Belinda and run in the opposite direction. "Did you see that?" I asked urgently. "Yeah I saw it, they had the same marks as me." "As us." I say stubbornly. Xander rolls his eyes. I smack him up side the head and pear around the corner. "No ones there." "I heard them say they were going to meet up in the forest after school." "Ok, but we have to get to class." Xander nods and grabs my hand and we run to class. 

Wolf:

I hear the bell ring and slam my locker door. Spotting the group, I almost screamed and dived back into my locker but I quickly spotted Jessie and waved awkwardly. I probably looked like a mess, sleeping in the forest in my clothes and running all the way to school, what was I thinking!? Well it least it got me away from home for more than I normally can. 

Tranquility:

Iceberg stepped on my tell. "What's your problem!" I yelled at him. "Keep your voice down!" He hissed. I rolled my eyes. "I want to go see her." I say. 

"They told us to stay here." "Yes, but I can camaflouge my scales." "I can't!" "Yeah, I can go by myself. I don't need your help." "You can't leave me here by myself!" "Oh, are you afraid?" I taunted. 

Iceberg:

I growled and tackled "Quil". We burst out of the shed and tumbled into the lawn. "Ow!" I covered her about with my wing, realizing what I had done. She bit me and I snarled again. "Be quiet! We are out in the open." She looked around scaredly. "What did you do?" She snarled wrapping her wings around us both. "What are you doing?" I asked skeptically. "Camaflouging us, you idiot." She barked. I winced and tried not to bite her ear off which was getting too close. "That's it!" I snarled and broke out of her wings. And shot into the sky. "Where are are you going!? Wait for me!" She called. "We're going to school, and you're going to camaflouge us." Quil groaned. 

Thorne: 

I was pacing along the platform and waited for Wolf. It sure was taking a while. I heard a flapping noise and looked up. I saw to dragons flying. One with many colors and the other of snow and ice. The icy one smacked the colorful one up side the head with a wing and said something snappy. Wait! I thought. Wait for me! It had been a while since I had talked to other dragons and they weren't doing a very good job at "blending in". "Hey!" I called. They both looked down and hovered for a moment. I shot off and broke a few branches on the way up. "Who are you?" The colorful one asked. "The names Carswell Thorne. You can call me either, but I prefer Thorne." I said pretty much in one breath. "Well then, Carswell." I tried not to show my emotion like Wolf did so well. "Where are you headed too?" "Well, where are you two going?" They both paused and looked at each other than to me with two of the most mischevious grins I have ever seen on a dragon. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Jessie

"Okay, see y'all later." I said leaving to my class.

Shadow

Jess-Belle left and it has been about a few hours now. I had nothing to do which is a bad thing because I'm starting to think about my old owner, Jason. He was nice at first but then he just started being mean. I don't know why, I was a good little dragon though I'm not that little anymore. 

"That's weird." I thought, "Now that I think about it, I didn't really grow when I was with him. Could it be... no it couldn't.

I look at the mark on my arm [a zig-zag going from my shoulder down to my elbow] it was glowing it had never glowed when I was with Jason.

"Could it be..." I mumbled

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Sureshot was with another Dragon. It's that dragon's turn.

• Posted at:

Front sm

proudcat90

Sorry, I couldn't really follow who was who with the dragons... should I do a POV for Ellie?

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

That's it! Ellie was with Sureshot! They decided to play.

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Ellie

I know Jackie said I have to keep a low profile, but... there was another dragon! So fun! I didn't see another one for so long! And I just couldn't resist! So I flew up and said, "HI I"M ELLIE!!!" Then I realized that was a little loud, so I talked more quietly. "I'm also a dragon, isn't that cool?" 

Sorry, my mom says I have to go...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

flyingartemis3

May I join?

• Posted at:

<{°.°}> Artemis <{°.°}>

(She/her) 

My favorite band is Twenty-Øne Piløts 

My favorite color is Brown

I love to read! 

I am a Christian 

And that is all

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Dray:

As I get Dray Two away from the yarn ball many scratched on my face i walk outside with him following me, occasionally people ask what that is, I tell them "It's my huge cat in a realistic Nightfury costume because he will never take it off, it's kinda glued on to him." And most people believe because I'm a pretty good liar, also because most of them know all about realistic costumes and decide "Whoa! Really Realistic.", And some gullible, and some who are imaginative and see things as something else, such as my dragon is a huge cat. And as we near the woods my dragon snarls and I see movement in the rooftops so I tie him in the center of the forest, run to the nerds and they say "Your saddle is ready." And I grab it and say "THANKS!" Very noticeably as I'm running right down the center of the hall, run to Dray Two, untie him, tie the saddle on, climb on and buckle my self in just as he flies the the treetops and I hit nearly every branch until we get in the clearing and I learn to duck this time but then he turns invisible so I look where he is looking and I see two and I mean TWO other dragons talking to each other, one looks like a Deadly Nadder, and then there's another dragon species I don't recognize flying so I pull out my phone and record a video and I think "Dray Two what are they saying?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Jessie

After school I find Wolf, Belinda, and Jackie who were by there lockers.

"I've been looking everywhere for you Wolf! Have you been avoiding me?" I said to Wolf

"No... I just was... you know..." He said

"Its okay. I forgive you." I said to him to Belinda and Jackie I whispered,"So are we still going to the woods? And would it be all right if I brought my friend too? I just have a hunch that maybe he has a symbol as well."

Shadow

I was getting restless and decided to go outside for a little fresh air. I thought I could maybe fly around before Jessie came back. Since she left the door open, like a goof. 

*sighs* "Did I just really make a joke about her?" I thought shaking my head, "Like I did with Jason...*sighs* Maybe... she is the one for me and she has the same sign as me."

I left the barn and flew up into the sky, as I was flying I saw some other dragons! 

"What! I thought I was the only one around here. I should go say *hi*, but... I want to get back before Jess--" I was cut off by someone yelling "Charlie Nash!"

I stopped flying and started to float down. I knew that voice.... it was Jason.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha does that mean you're leaving for good or just for right now?

@FlyingArtemis3 of course you can join! 

@Zeku was Shadow talking about my dragons near by? 

Wolf:

I look at the girls whispering. "Wh-what's going on?" I ask awkwardly. I hate being awkward but that just seems how it always turns out around me. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No, I just had to eat dinner, that's all. 

Jackie

A guy, who Jessie calls Wolf [cool name, btw] asks what's going on. I think he might have a stutter, just like me, unless it was a one-time nervous thing. Belinda tells us to follow her. 

"I have a nice big tree where we can hide behind and figure stuff out," she says. I text my mom that I'm going to a friend. She won't object- in fact she's probably jumping for joy right now. We go with her and I feel my curiosity -and a foreboding sense of horror- as we walk.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

catpizza879

Wolf, No, he was talking about Belinda and Jackie's dragons

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Zeku oh, ok

@Bracha Ok, whew! 

Wolf:

I follow nervously behind the girls. Should I tell them about my treetop fort? I haven't even told Jessie about that...but I have a feeling...I open my mouth to say something but stop when I hear a stick snap. I turned around and saw two people. A boy an drew girl who looked similar. Probably twins. The boy was frowning at the girl and the girl was wincing and her foot was on a broken stick. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Jessie

I hear a twig snap and turn around. I look and see twins, "Hey! What are you doing here?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

flyingartemis3

@Cye thanks! Also, I like Twenty-Øne Piløts too! And the Lunar Chronicles! 

Character Form 1:

Name: Tyler

Nickname: Ty

Personality: Tyler is smart, a huge nerd, and loves to read. He is slightly shy and has a small crack in his voice when he speaks. Even though he is shy he can still talk to people freely and is super sweet. He also REALLY likes music and loves to listen to it all the time. 

Clothes: (I was going to make him wear what Tyler Jospeh wears but Wolf already does XD) He wears all different merchandise from things he likes. He also carries headphones and a iPod shuffle around with him so he can listen to music everywhere he goes. He also wears a Bandito rebel jumpsuit jacket (a TØP thing) 

Appearance: He has light brown hair and umber (not amber) eyes. He is a strange kind of handsome but is skinny (not bad skinny) and sort of awkward looking. 

Backstory: Will show in role play 

Crush: Jackie (if that's ok with you, Bracha) 

Other: The Sign 

Character Form 2:

Name: Alice 

Nickname: Allie

Personality: Alice is sweet and shy at first. She is always thinking of others and trying to help the best she can. She is also very likeable. 

Clothes: She wears black leggings and a plaid skirt with brown boots that only go half-way to her calf muscle. She wears a plain, nice, black, long-sleeved shirt tucked into her skirt. Normally with a simple red bow in her hair. 

Appearance: She has straight, silky blond hair. And pretty green eyes. She is very pretty. She is also small for her age and delicately built. 

Backstory: Will show in role play 

Crush: open, please ship her! 

Character Form 3:

Name: Robin 

Nickname: Unless you can think of any? 

Personality: Robin is tough, hard-working, and loves to talk with people. She isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She is funny, but sometimes a little hard to get along with. 

Clothes: She wears skinny jeans and dark grey converse high tops that go half-way up her calf muscle. A casual shirt and a brown, leather, adventurers jacket. 

Appearance: Robin has red hair (like a robin's stomach) and freckles across the bridge of her noes. She has strange blue eyes (only meaning people with red hair don't normally have blue eyes). She is also really flexible and good at gymnastics. 

Backstory: Will show in role play. 

Crush: Open, please ship her! 

Other: The Sign. 

Dragon Form 1:

Name: Josh

Nickname: Unless you can think of any? 

Personality: Josh is exactly like Tyler just a little more friendly. 

Appearance: Like Hiccups mom's Dragon but a dark brown color. 

Crush: Open

Abilities: He is nimble and easily moves through the air. He can breath fire. 

Dragon Form 2:

Name: Sandy

Nickname: Unless you can think of one?

Personality: Exactly like Alice but a little more happy-go-lucky. 

Appearance: She looks like a normal Sandwing. 

Abilities: She can breath fire and poison her enemies with the tip of her tail. 

Dragon Form 3:

Name: Jacin

Nickname: Unless you can think of one? 

Personality: Just like Robin but a little more smug. 

Appearance: Just like a Skywing

Abilities: He can breath fire and is a strong fighter and flier. 

• Posted at:

<{°.°}> Artemis <{°.°}>

(She/her) 

My favorite band is Twenty-Øne Piløts 

My favorite color is Brown

I love to read! 

I am a Christian 

And that is all

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Every single one of our OCs has some special place in the woods XD

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha XD I think you're right! 

@Artemis You're forms are accepted and you can start role playing when you are ready. 

I'll post a PoV here in a bit. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Hey Artemis! Welcome! Also Artemis the dragon of Hiccup's mom is a Stormcutter.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

proudcat90

@Artemis, yes, that would be perfect for Jackie! 

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

I keep trying to post a POV! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

catpizza879

Artemis, You could nickname your character "Robin". "Ro" or "Roe".

I'll just continue Shadow's POV.

Shadow

"Hey man! I've been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?" Jason asked.

All I did was sigh. I thought I could get away from him, he may be nice now but if I went home with him all that will change.

"So what are you doing around here?" Jason asked again.

"I was out for some fresh air. Something you didn't let me get. All you did was keep me cooped up in the house." I said.

"I didn't want anybody to take you." He lied, "I just wanted to keep you safe."

"Yeah sure. Listen Jason...." I began.

"No you listen! I have been looking for you for a week." Jason yelled (told you he was mean), "I'm sorry ok. I just wasn't mature enough. But now I am."

"So... you mean to tell me that... you matured in a week?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah pretty much." He replied.

"Well, I'm not going back with you. I just want to fly around and stay with this person who helped me." I said.

"Oh really who?" He asked.

I wasn't sure if I should tell him about Jessie. I didn't want to bring bad luck on to her.

"Her name is Jessie, I don't know her real name. I just know that she is called Jessie."

"Wait! Jessie! How does she look like?" He exclaimed.

"She has bright green eyes, long brown hair, freckles on her face, tan skin..." I said.

"I know her! Her name is Jess-Belle Johnson. I once asked her on a date but she denied me."

"I can see why she would denie you." I thought.

"Ok, since she took you in. I will just bring you back and she will thank me for finding you then will probably want to date me." Jason said, "Come on, Charlie. Let's go."

"No. My name is... Shadow not Charlie." I said not moving.

"I said come on Charlie!" Jason yelled.

"I said no!" I yelled backed. 

Just then we heard some voices near by. One of them sounded like a girls voice, it sounded like Jessie's...

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd