Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

This role play will be about a few kids finding baby dragons. You can have any kind you like, it doesn't matter if you take it from something already made or if you make your own. Anyways once you find this dragon you have a sudden feeling that it's your duty to make sure this dragon stays alive and is not hurt in any way but you don't know why. You also know you have to keep it secret. That night you'll go to bed and when you wake up there's a weird glowing sign that looks slightly like a snowflake but a little different on...wherever you choose. You begin to realize that your dragon is growing pretty quickly. And once this happens you begin to see a sign on your dragon in the same spot that yours is. It glows just like yours. One day (a few days into the role play) you'll find a small torn down building and on the outside corner there's a faint sign. It will be the same sign as yours, naturally, and I think you guys get the rest...we have a sudden urge to bring the dragons to the building on that day we all find each other...and we'll see where the role play goes from there. We will start by finding the dragons...now here are the rules...

Rules:
Be Appropriate.
No OP.
No youngest
No one can be skilled at everything.
Be nice.

If you have read this far put "The Sign" in your PoV color in other.
3 characters max (may change during RP)

One dragon per person 

Character Form Template:

Name:

Nickname: (optional)

Personality:

Clothes:

Appearance:

Backstory: (optional)

Crush: (optional) 

Other: 

Dragon Form Template: 

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Crush: (highly unlikely and optional) 

Abilities: 

Other:

I think that's it if you have any questions you know where to find me, and I will have to put my forms in later. I hope you enjoy! 

Mods please let this through! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

proudcat90

I might join.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Here is mine

Character:

Name:Drayce Church

Nickname:Dray

Personality:Happy, sometimes serious and likes to make jokes

Clothes:an Alan Walker jacket, black pants, and a black shirt and shoes which is so dark you would bump into him if you didn't notice him 

Appearance:cyan hair and eyes that seem to "glow" at night or dark places

Backstory:He was adventuring in the woods when he bumped into something black like a cat with scales so he bent down and then suddenly he saw it was a Nightfury with cyan eyes and cyan glowing spiky scales down its spine up to its tale which climbed on him and curled around his neck and promptly slept and it's pretty big and he heard a tiny cute voice in his head "I must keep this thing safe, no one must know." so he keeps him in the attic of his house

Crush:open

Other:the dragon can communicate with him in his head and only he can hear it and The Sign

Dragon

Name:Dray Two

Nickname:Dray

Personality:Like my character's

Appearance:like a Nightfury but cyan eyes and cyan glowing spiky scales down his spine and a place with no spine (for my character to ride on) and black scales darker than the shadows of a wolf's mouth

Crush:open to other dragons

Other:he sheds scales really quickly and it's hard for me to switch colors so it s just capital and THE SIGN

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Character Form Template:

Name: Belinda

Nickname: (optional) Bindi or Bind

Personality: Nuts, funny, weird, more in POV.

Clothes: a shirt that has Rainbow Dash, denim shorts, and thongs(AKA Flip Flops. Thongs is Aussie slang.)

Appearance: curly brown hair with a really faint ginger tinge. Blue eyes. Fair skin. 

Backstory: She was walking home from school the long way less people knew about when she came across a Dragon, which she recognised as a Deadly Nadder! She quickly scooped it up and ran home. She climbed through her window and hid the Dragon under her bed when her Mum came in.

"I didn't see you come in, Bindi." Mum frowned.

Belinda smiled crazily, "I climbed through the window! I wanted to get in here so I could have a nap! Seeya!"

She closed the door and totally freaked. But she knew she had to hide the Dragon.

Other: Has 2 little sisters. The Sign.

Dragon Form Template: 

Name: Sureshot.

Personality: mischievous, a lot like Stormfly.

Appearance: different green on the scales, yellow crown, 

Crush: (highly unlikely and optional) 

Abilities: can shoot spines from tail, Incredible sense of smell, Enhanced speed, Prehensile tail

Other: loves Chicken. The Sign.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

catpizza879

Charater Form:

Name: Jess-Belle Johnson

Nickname: "Bell", "Jess", and "Jessie"

Personality: She is kind, can be mean at times, loves animals, is very loud, is kinda the rough around the edges, and is a  good dancer. 

Clothes: She wears a red plaid vest open with a white shirt underneath and blue jeans with black cowboy boots.

Appearance: She has bright green eyes, long brown hair that's braided down her back, freckles on her face, tan skin, and around 5'12".

Backstory: Having grown up in the country, being the eldest of six brothers, and having no mom and a working dad. Things were pretty bad for the Johnson's. At the age of ten, Jess-Belle had to take care of her brothers when her dad could not. 

Crush: "Um,....I'm not so sure about that. How about later?" - Jess-Belle

Other: She has a heart for cooking, but isn't really that good of a cook. She is really good (but not skilled) with ropes. The Sign.

Dragon Form:

Name: Shadow the Dragon

Nickname: "Charlie Nash" and/or "Charlie" (don't ask)

Personality: He is very stand-offish, doesn't like to talk all that much, very loyal, and once he gets used to Jess-Belle, he'll open up.

Appearance: He is a black dragon with spikes on his indigo wings and is around 8'6" feet fall (full grown).

Crush: "That is highly unlikely for me to like another dragon." -   Shadow the Dragon

Abilities: He can disappear into the shadows, he can fly, talk using our language, and fire breath.

Other: The Sign

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

proudcat90

Name: Jaqueline Haddix

NIckname: Jackie

Personality: Nerdy, extremely shy, bookworm. She’s actually very caring but she’s just too shy to show it. She has a lot of fears, but can be brave in times of danger.

Clothes: White Mark Twain t-shirt, purple sweater tied around her waist, green pants, black sneakers. Hasn't got much fashion sense.

Appearance: Short black hair, green eyes, average height, purple glasses.

Backstory: Was reading in the woods in her backyard when she saw some strange movements in the brook, she went down and saw a baby dragon stuck in a bush. She carefully took it out. They have a close bond.

Other: Stutters. The Sign

Name: Ellamae

Nickname: Ellie

Personality: Silly, cute, playful, inquisitive, extremely loyal.

Appearance: Green with silver spikes on back and silver horns.

Abilites: In POV

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Leo Crap! XD I was going to have a Nightfury, and the character who was going to find it was going to be emo (which means he was also going to wear all black) , and my other two characters were going to find their dragons in the woods XD XD XD. It's ok, if you don't mind can I still make those characters? And your forms are accepted. 

Also guys you'd didn't have to put how you found the dragons in your background, we are going to start by finding the dragons if I didn't say that all ready...sorry. 

@Bracha would love to have you

@(Rashid?) accepted

@Amber Accepted 

Character Form 1:

Name: Alexandra
Nickname: Alex
Personlaity: She is sweet and hyperactive. She likes adventures and risky things. She also gets into a lot of trouble a bunch.
Clothes: She wears a lot of black and blue. Thats all she'll wear. Sorry, I know this also sounds like copying, but she wears (this) color of blue and it doesn't glow. 
Appearance: She has black hair and bluebell eyes. She is also pretty. 
Backstory: Will be shone in PoV 
Crush: Maybe during the role play, anyone willing? 
Other: Alexander, see the form below, is her twin. The Sign 

Character Form 2:

Name: Alexander 
Nickname: Xander 
Personlaity: He is charming, and nice, but can be a bit flirtatious. He likes adventures and rosky things. And he gets himself and Alex into a lot of trouble all the time. 
Clothes: He wears black, red, and yellow all the time. He wears a red shirt with black leggings under black and yellow and red striped pants (the strips are only in one spot on the outside of either leg, not all over XD that would look horrible) 
Appearance:  He has black hair and bluebell eyes. He is also really handsome. 
Backstory: Will show more in PoV
Crush: Maybe during the RP, anyone willing? 

Character Form 3:

Name: Wolf (this is the first time I used my real name as a actual character BTW) 
Nickname: If you guys have one. 
Personlaity: He is shy and hardly talks to anyone. He comes off as emo (ecspecially his humor which is pretty sarcastic) but once you get to know him he's pretty sweet and very protective. (Remind anyone of someone?) 
Clothes: (To not be fully copying I'll give him some different clothes.) Have you guys ever seen Tyler Joseph from Twenty-Øne Piløts? If not that's ok but he wears black skinny jeans, usually ripped just the slightest at the knees, and a plaid-ish (buttoned all the way up) T-shirt. Sometimes with cool looking suspenders that make him look awesome/emo. 
Appearance: He has brown (almost black) hair and deep, soulful, brown eyes (almost amber). He is also really handsome, more so than Xander. 
Backstory: Will show in the PoV if you can get closer to him. *whispers, "its tragic" 
Crush: Maybe during the role play, anyone willing? 

Dragon Form 1:

Name: Tranquility 

Nickname: "Peter Quil" but more likely known as just "Quil" 

Personality: Like owner

Appearance: She is a Rainwing so she changes colors all the time ecspecially with her emotions. She also has deep purple eyes. 

Crush: Any dragon willing. 

Abilities: She can spit venom, and camouflage her scales to match her surroundings. 

Other: The Sign she is also Alexandra's dragon 

Dragon Form 2:

Name: Iceburg

Nickname: Burg

Personality: Same as owner. 

Appearance: White and light blue and a sort of shimmer like snow. And icy blue eyes. It has spiky scales along its back. And a whip thin tail and spikes on its tail. 

Crush: Any dragon willing?

Abilities: It can breath ice and the spikes can shoot from its tail. 

Other: The Sign he is also Alexander's dragon. 

Dragon Form 3:

Name: Carswell Thorne (XD I'm hoping someone is getting this whole thing!) 

Nickname: Thorne 

Personality: Same as owner 

Appearance: Like a Nightfury (no glowing stuff except for when he uses his full power {like in the 2nd and 3rd movies}) 

Crush: Any dragon willing? 

Abilities: You have seen the movies, right? Well in the 3 one of he gathers all his power he can shoot out and if he flies threw it quickly he can teleport. 

Other: The Sign also he's Wolf's dragon. 

mods please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yeah it's fine. You watched the third movie? The ending was kind of sad because the dragons left them.

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Guess my firms went through just a second before you posted that... 

I should have used my OC Krystal for this, woulda been so much better but I don’t wanna reuse OCs too much...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha accepted. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha, sorry it took forever for me to make my last post I didn't see your forms but you are accepted : ) 

If one more person joins we can start. But if no one joins by the end of tomorrow we'll start anyway. People can still join afterwards though. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Hmm. Sounds good. I may join, depending how many tests/reports I have in the near future...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I also forgot to tell that Dray Two shoots cyan plasma and can do it continually, depending on the level of the shot and he can do the camouflage where he blasts and then he flies into it.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

@Wolf Yeah, its Rashid.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Rashid noice! And I actually like being called by my real name...I might change it to that...

@Leo yes I did! I saw it the day it came out...it was sad at the end but it was like a happy sad...almost. 

@Bracha....didn't you already join? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

proudcat90

Yes, I did already join, but Phil was having a temporary breakdown.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Aaah...and we can start now...anyone willing? And remember we are starting with finding the dragons. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I'll do it!

Leo:

I walk into the woods exploring around when suddenly I trip over something black with spots of cyan then when I get back up its looking right into my eyes then I think "It's a Nightfury!" So I close my eyes and hold out my hand to it and suddenly I feel it's claw touch my hand and I think "That was unexpected." And when I open my eye it's gone! Then suddenly I feel it curl around my neck clawing at my jacket then when I pick it up and look at it I think "It's so cute! And pretty big too..." Then suddenly it says "HELLO! I THINK IM CUTE TOO!" In a kind of cute voice but it's mouth didn't even move so I think "So you can read my mind?" Then it says "YES I CAN!*meowing like a cat*" then suddenly it drops down and rubs against my legs like a cat "WILL YOU KEEP ME SAFE FROM SCARY HUMANS?" Then I think "Always." Then it curls around my neck and falls asleep so I take it home, get a pile of pillows and put them in my huge closet then I put him down on it and go to sleep but then it wakes up and sleeps beside me on the bed but I sense something so I penmanship eye and there it is so I put a small blanket on him and go to sleep.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I pull my jumpers hoodie over my head. I smile. I like being alone once in a while. I hear a noise in the bushes behind me. I instantly drop to the ground. I sneak to the bush to see a little Dragon.

"Woah. Oh, my, goodness! Your a Deadly Nadder!" I exclaim.

Something in my head tells me to hide it, safe in my room, while another part tells me to leave the creature. It hears something and comes really close to me, obviously scared. I pick it up and run home as fast as I can. I jump through the window and shove the Dragon under my bed as I hear the door handle moving.

"I didn't see you come in, Bindi." Mum frowns.

I smile, "I came through the window! I wanted a nap before the chores! Seeya!"

I slam the door and panic. If mum sees the Dragon, she'll call the government and the little Nadder will be taken away and have expirements done on it. I pull the Nadder out from under my pet. I hold the Nadder close, then see it's a girl.

"Hey girl, what do you think of the name Sureshot?" I ask her.

She tilts her head, her eyes showing confusion.

"You are a Nadder. The spines on your tail, you'll have precise accuracy when you shoot them. But you have to stay in my room for a while before I can find another place to keep you safe." I smile.

"Twerp! You got a lot of my chores to do!" I hear a guys voice say.

I get up and smirk, "If they are your chores, you do them, Nicholas William!"

He yells, "Belinda Scarlett! Get out here right now!"

I smirk, "Make me, bro!"

I hear him stomping to my room.

"May I take a spine?" I whisper.

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jackie

I took my book out to the backyard, where I can get some peace and quiet away from my annoying sisters. I turn the last page and close the book, staring at it in silent awe for a moment. As any true reader knows, this is the general ritual for really good books. I hear a slight shuffling noise near the brook. At first, I think it's just a family of deer. Those are pretty common where I live. But then I hear a small whine and I feel compelled to get up and go see what it is. I'm really a little bit scared, but I'm also curious. I just hope it's not some rabid skunk. I scan the area where the noise was coming from and hear another whine, and see a bush wiggle. I slowly walk up to it.

I see a glint of irridescent green and gasp. It's a dragon! 

"Hey, little dragon," I whisper. It whines again. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of there." I pull away the branches and gently pull the dragon out. She has sparkly silver spikes along her back and two sharp horns on her head. 

"Thank you, brave girl," she says inside my head. What??? This is so cool! We have telepathy! 

"My name is Jackie. Can I take you home?" I ask her. 

"Yes, I would love that. I will protect you from all danger. I am forever indebted to you for saving me," she says.

It wasn't really a big deal, all I did was pull her out of a bush. But I just shrug. "You're adorable. I think I'll call you... Ellamae." 

She wiggles her tail. "Ellie!" she exclaims. 

"Okay then, Ellie. You hide in my sweater and I'll show you around my room. But you have to be very quiet, okay?"

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Leo isn't your characters name Dray not Leo? XD 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Leo isn't your characters name Dray not Leo? XD 

Alex:

Me and Xander are running through the forest. I can feel my pockets bumping with the toast, apples, oranges, and a bag of Fritos I had stolen from my mom's kitchen. I could see Xander a few paces ahead of me to the right. It was easy to tell it was him by the clothes he wore...all the time! His pockets were full of food too, pretty much the same as mine but Doritos instead of Fritos. Suddenly he stopped. 

I'm going to change Xander's PoV color to red. 

Xander:

I was running and I could hear Alex's small foot patter and her slight giggle when all of a sudden something catches my eye. I stop and stare at the roots of the trees. "What!?" Alex calls. I can tell she stopped running too. "Come look at this!" I yell.  Alex trots up. "Woah..." she said. "Ice." There was a thick layer of ice surrounding the bottom of the tree trunk. "Where did it come from?" I ask. Alex shrugs. We heard a strange noise like, "Eeaaarrrkkk!" "Woah!" I say. A tiny head peeps from behind the tree. "Alex, look!" I say, pointing at it. It was small and white. It had cut little spikes along its back and as it jumped out it unfurled its wings. "Are we really seeing this?" Alex says in awe. It runs to me and jumps at me. As soon as I touch it. This weird feeling comes over me and we both look into each other's eyes. Then Alex ruins it by saying, "Awe! I want one." I'm about to stick my tongue out at her when there's another noise. All of a sudden Alex jerks back and she almost screams but then another small dragon appears in her arms. "Yes!" She yells. And I groan.

I'll PoV Xander later.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I'm so used to typing Leo ugh sorry forgot.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Dray:

I wake up and stretch my arms and I see the dragon looking into my eyes so I think "What name would you like?" Then it says "DRAY TWO SINCE YOUR DRAY! ALSO SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR." so I cover him with a cardboard box with a cut for his mouth and hold him like a cannon and walk to the door and then suddenly some one with a hockey mask and big knife appear at my door and I know it's not Halloween so I scream and run but then Dray Two breaks out of the box and I realize "Whoa he's huge!" Then he blasts the hockey mask dude and he suddenly just melts and smoke comes from him in a skull shape and I accidentally breathe and I inhale the smoke which smells like alcohol and smoke combined then suddenly I get overwhelmed in a huge wave of black scales from Dray Two then suddenly it stops and Dray Two swims to me so I get boxes upstairs and fill them with scales and there are at least ten huge boxes filled with scales then I realize I can use these for something, maybe a fire suit like Hiccups but I think I need someone to help but I don't trust anyone else...

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Wolf:

I'm walking along the river bend skipping rocks and trying to forget about what's happening at home. There's too much...things happening at home. I think skipping another rock along the water. My way across the river was coming up soon and I was excited to get to the other side, nobody knew about yet but on the other side is my "den". I do everything there. I really go there just to escape but it's useful for other things. I get lost in thought so I don't see the two little green eyes peaking out at me from the bush. I skip another rock. And as it plunks I hear a strange noise. I spin around and the bushes ruffle quickly. My heart was beating hard and I was curious to see what was in the bushes. But my fear over came my curiosity and I ran to the tree fallen over to make a bridge across the water and ran across it nimbly. I had done that so many times it became a natural thing for me to balance like that. I jumped off the end and slid to a stop, taking a few breaths. I smoothed my brown hair out of my eyes and then heard a plunk and a pitter-patter and I look up quickly to see a small dragon...dragon! Running across the log to me. It was watching it's feet carefully then got to the end and looked up at me, wagging its tail and flapping its wings. I was pressed against the tree and I could feel the bark pressing against my arms but when I saw the dragon my heart stilled and I relaxed. Slowly I took a step toward it and the dragon stopped moving and just smiled. I didn't know dragons could smile. I thought, as I walked closer it bent down and jumped at me. I caught it and its momentum almost carried me over but I held it. The scales were smooth and soft. "Hey," I whispered softly. It made a cute croaking noise and I smiled. "You look like a Nightfury." I say, holding it out and examining it closely. The dragon smiled again and so did I. It's smile almost looked like a smirk and it reminded me of a book character from a book series I had read. "Can I call you Carswell? Carswell Thorne?" It gave me a disgusted look. Yep, just like Thorne. "Then how about I call you Thorne for short?" I ask. It smiled and wags its tail again which almost makes me drop it. I smile and hoist it up so I can carry it comfortably. Then I hear whispers near by. I look around and so does the dragon quickly I run off not being so quiet this time. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

proudcat90

I used to have a log across the brook in my backyard just like Wolf but it rotted...

Jackie

Ellie's sleeping next to my bed. I'm staring up at the ceiling. The door opens a crack and I quickly shove her under my bed, nearly toppling off.

"Jackie, please calm down! How many times do I have to tell you, you need to get a hold of yourself!"

"I know, Dad, I know, I was just rolling over," I say, trying to sound sleepy. Dad sighs and looks up at the ceiling. "You really had to wallpaper it with twigs and leaves?" he grumbles.

"I like it." 

"Well, good night, Jackie." 

"Good night." He closes my curtains and then leaves. The room is pitch dark. No, not pitch dark. There's a slight glow coming from... under my bed. Ellie? 

I peek under my bed. Yes, it's definitely coming from her. I scoop her out and she snores softly, itching her tummy with her wing. I smile. She's the cutest dragon I've ever seen. (Not that I've seen any other ones, but she's really really cute!) On her arm, I guess, the bone that the wing webs out of, there's a pale green snowflake-thingy that's glowing. This is pretty strange. I need to figure this out. I sneak downstairs and creep into the office, firing up the computer. I hope I don't get caught. Last time this happened I had to put an injured mother bird back outside because nobody had any mercy. They just cared about getting it out. But Ellie is quieter than that bird. And... well, I sure hope she's toilet trained...

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

catpizza879

Jess-Belle Johnson

Bang!

I heard a huge bang coming from the outside of the house. "It couldn't be dad because he's at work and it couldn't be my brothers there asleep." I thought, trying to think of what could've made that sound. I ended up getting up from my bed, putting on my slippers and robe, and going downstairs. Grabbing a flashlight on my way out, I opened the door, blinking so my eyes can get used to the darkness then turned on the flashlight. I looked around for what seemed like half a hour, then turning to go inside I saw something that looked like a shadow on our porch. When I got closer I saw that it was a dragon. As if it heard me it picked up its head, looking staight at me. 

"Hello stange one. Could you help me?" the black dragon spoked with a deep voice, moving his mouth to form the words

"Uh, hi there. What do you need help with?" I asked

"I need help with finding a place to rest. I don't suppose you have a place for me do you?" said the dragon

"Uh, I think so I mean your small enough to fit inside my room. You can stay there for the night.", I said smiling at the dragon, "Come on. Its kinda chilly out here." Walking towards the door opening it, letting me and the dragon inside.

Once in my room I got some blankets and a cardboard box then placed the dragon inside saying, "Do you have a name?" it took a moment to answer but said,

"No, I don't."

"Would you like it if I named you?"

"If you wish."

"Ok, because I thought you were a shadow, I'll name you *Shadow*.", I stated watching for a expression, not seeing any I said, "Do you like it?"

"Perhaps" was all he said, slowly closing his eyes 

"So, you do like it or--"

*Snores*

"I guess you can tell me tomorrow." I said in a hushed tone, getting into bed myself.

Shadow the Dragon

It had been weeks since I left my "owner", if you would even call him that. When I finally stopped at a house to rest, but being to tired I landed with a loud Bang! on the ground. Once I recovered from the fall, I heard some foot steps and quickly hid, fearing for the worst. 

"Oh man! That was close." I thought, seeing that it was a girl I crept towards her porch, merging with the shadows. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I let human help me just this once." I thought The girl wondered around for a while before stopping and walking over towards the porch, then stopping looking at me stangely then step a little closer, "Ok, its either Nate or lever-- I mean now or never." I thought, picking up my head then saying, 

"Hello stange one. Could you help me?"

"Uh, hi there. What do you need help with?" the girl asked

"I need help with finding a place to rest. I don't suppose you have a place for me do you?" I answered

"Uh, I think so I mean your small enough to fit inside my room. You can stay there for the night.", she said smiling at me, "Come on. Its kinda chilly out here."

Then she opened  the door for us and went inside as I followed her. As we entered her room she got some blankets and a box, putting the blankets in the box then me. She then sat down next to the box and asked me a question I never want to hear again,

"Do you have a name?"

I hesitated at first, I DID have a name, "Charlie Nash", after a dumb video game charater*, but that isn't my name anymore. So I guess I'm nameless. 

"No, I don't" is what I said

"Would you like it if I named you?" She asked

"Not really." I thought, but outloud I said,

"If you wish." I said, with a hint of rudeness

"Ok, because I thought you were a shadow, I'll name you *Shadow*.", she stated looking at me oddly then continued saying, "Do you like it?"

I KINDA did, but not really,

"Perhaps" was all I said sleep starting to dawn on me

"So, you do like it or--"

I fell asleep bfore I could hear anything she had to say.

*Charlie Nash is a real video charater. Who is really cool.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Wolf:

I ean still carrying the dragon until I got to the tall tree I had been looking for. It marked my spot where I hid my den entrance. I looked at the dragon in my arms, trying to think of a way to carry it. It looked at me right back. "Can you hold on to my suspenders?" (I don't think that's something I would have ever said in my life XD) It looked at me and cocked its head. "Ok?" I said. I lifted him over my head and onto my back. I felt it's small claws wrap around my suspenders and its wings folded around my shoulders. "It understands." I whispered thoughtfully. Then I placed my foot on a knot in the tree and knot-by-knot and branch-by-branch I climbed the tree. When I was about 15 feet off the ground where the branches are thick and hiding. There was my platform/den. It spread out to 4 other trees and had everything I needed. Including somewhere to sleep. 

Sorry guys that's all I can post now I'll try to finish later

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Sureshot:

I wake to see a small snowflake on my foot. I try to wipe it off, but it doesn't move. I have to show Bindi. I jump onto her bed to see she has the same one on her hand. I push her head, then she wakes up.

Belinda:

I wake up in the middle of the night to see Sureshot in my face.

"Hey, girl. What's going on?" I ask.

I see a snowflake shape on Sureshot's foot, then I see the same one on my palm. I notice Sureshot is 50cm taller than she was when a found her.

"What's going on?" I whisper.

Sureshot shrugs. I check the time on my phone. 1 a.m.

"We gotta find another place to keep you. My treehouse in my backyard!" I smile.

I hear a knock at the door but before I can hide Sureshot, my little sister Jacinta comes in. 

"I can explain?" I whisper.

She almost bolts out, but instead hits her head and falls down, unconscious.

"Sooner the better." I frown.

I pick up Jacinta and put her back in her room. I sneak Sureshot out the window into the treehouse.

"I have school tomorrow. Maybe while there, I'll find a better place to keep you hidden."

*At 6 a.m.*

I crawl out of bed to see Sureshot has grown quite a bit since last night. Her head's sticking out the window of the treehouse. I climb up the ladder and wake her up.

"Woah. You're almost big enough to ride!" I gasp.

Sureshot rolls her eyes and I give her some chicken.

"Be back later. Stay hidden." I whisper.

I climb back down. Maybe hanging out with Jackie will give me ideas.

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Dray:

I design a sort of harness out of scales, a glue gun, and some cloth which my dragon can hold on to and I can tell people it's a backpack but for good measure I attach a tarp over it and just as Dray Two climbs on I notice a sign ON his eye and then afterwards I see it to so we adventure into the town and eventually I see the same sign on my eye and Dray Two's eye on a shack which looks like it will shatter the moment I hit it with a paintball gun so I start approaching it

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Alexandra:

Xander and I had hidden the two dragons in our old outhouse. And had checked on them that morning. We were walking to school now. Our house was out in the country so we had to walk to school ourselves.  All I could think of was my sweet little dragon. She wasn't so calm and liked to camouflage to much so I couldn't find her. So I felt it necessary to give her the name, "Tranquility,". Xander felt it more necessary to give his a bland name, Iceburg. Not fun at all! We arrived at school earlier than I thought should take. We walked in and there was loud bustle. 

Wolf:

I woke and found Carswell Thorne curled under my arm. I smiled gently and sat up rubbing my eyes. Thorne looked up at me and made a purring noise. I smiled and looked up at the sky then remembered school. Oh no! I thought jumping up. Thorne jumped up. He seamed a lot bigger than yesterday. "I have to go Thorne." I say. I grabbed my suspenders from the side. I didn't have time to go home and change clothes, let alone deal with my mom and dad. I attached them quickly and looked at Thorne's sad face. "It's ok I'll be back. Don't leave." I say. He sits and watches me go. I grab a branch and swing to a lower one, again and again. When I was about  5 feet above the ground I jumped. Wincing, I ran through the forest, across the log, to the road, and down the road to school. I came huffing and puffing to the door, just realizing a strange tiny mark on my wrist. It had a slight glow to it and I stared at it strangely then shook my head and walked inside. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Sureshot:

I sigh as I watch Belinda walk away from the house. I gotta stretch my wings. I open the door and fly up outside of the treehouse. I feel so free. I love the feeling of flight. I see Belinda from up here and fly above her. I smile as she walks into the building. Why can't I stay with her all day? She's fun.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpledragon2722

It might be too late to join, but if not this is me

Name: Skylar Gable

Nickame: Sky

Personality: Doesn't trust most people, loves adventures

Clothes: usually wears purple, black, leather, or all three

Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, a pretty smile

Backstory: Her mother died and her father can be abusive, she has an older brother who's never around

Other: the sign

Dragon

Name: Fury

Personality: really sweet and a little naive and scared

Appearance: kinda like Toothless from HTTYD

Abilities: Fast flier, shoots purple fire

• Posted at:

I'm a Christian

#39clues4ever

Kingdom Keepers

PRO LIFE

#Carian#Amian#Evamy

Front sm

proudcat90

My POV didn't go through :(

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

proudcat90

Jackie

I wake up early and peek under my bed. Ellie's there, but she's -whoa!- she's HUGE! I poke her gently. "Ellie, wake up," I whisper. "We gotta get you someplace else, fast." I'm getting really scared now. I freeze and listen to make sure nobody's up. Ellie sleepily opens an eye and smiles when she sees me. "Where will you hide me?" she asks. "Just follow me," I whisper back. She's too big to hide now, so we'll just have to be quick and quiet. As we pad down the steps, I notice that I also have a glowing snowflake thingy on my elbow, just like Ellie. "Hmm. Strange," I think.

Ellie

I follow Jackie out the back door, across the yard, through a forest, over a trail of rocks crossing a small stream, and finally we get to a big hollow tree. It's lined with blankets and there's a few pillows, too. Jackie didn't know what I like to eat so she gave me some jerky, blech. I'll catch some food later. Right now there's another dragon flying in the sky and I need to play, I need to play, I need to play!

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Sureshot:

I notice another Dragon coming towards me. I dodge and laugh.

"Hello, fellow Dragon! I'm Sureshot. Deadly Nadder, of course." I smile.

She giggles, "I'm Ellie."

I ask, "Where you wanna go? Race? See who can catch the most fish in the closest lake?"

Belinda:

As soon as school's over, I should be able to go home. Unless something happens like detention. I walk through the halls to my locker. I open it to see my secure hiding place has been moved. I look and see my maths book is gone. Who would invade my locker? I grab some Fingerprint dust quickly and dust for fingerprints. I find some, put tape on them, and lock my locker again. I walk to the principal's office.

"Sir, I have a complaint to make. Someone invaded my locker and stole my maths book. I have the fingerprints of the culprit." I frown.

He sighs, "That's the second time this week, Belinda! Would you stop lying?"

I throw my hands down on the desk.

"Listen, I was robbed of my maths book. If it were Brainetics, that would be the worst thing. I want my books back, Mr "I hate Belinda because she has a temper which is actually better than I'll tell her"! Good day!" I exclaim.

I walk out the door and slam it shut.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Purpledragon accepted! 

Wolf:

I was walking past the principles office when a girl stormed out. She crashed into me and I almost fell over. "I'm sorry." I said hurriedly, straightening and checking to make sure she was ok. She looked a little angry. I hope that's not because of me. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I rub my head after I bump into a boy.

"I'm sorry!" He quickly apologises.

I sigh, "It's alright. My fault for not looking where I'm going. Someone broke into my locker and stole my maths book. I reported it, but he didn't believe me. What is wrong with the system? I've been robbed 5 times in the last month, and no one believes me! I even got proof with a spy kit I bought online." I frown.

He hesitates.

I sigh, "I'm sorry I bumped into you. I'm Belinda."

I smile and hold my hand out to shake his.

"Wolf." He smiles.

I giggle, "That's the coolest name ever. Seeya, Wolf!"

I walk off. Finally! Someone who doesn't their noses up when I go near them, let alone crash into them. I have to go to the nerd place to get a fireproof, waterproof  and wearproof saddle. I think 20 bucks will cover it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

catpizza879

Jessie

*Alarm Clock Sounds*

I woke up turning my alarm off then I noticed that Shadow gotten larger than before. I quickly woke him up, saying "Shadow. Oh, Shadow. Shadow! Wake Up!"

"Oh. Is it morning already?"

"Yes. Its morning. I have to get you out of here. How would you like it if I let you stay in the barn?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope. Then it's settle. You will stay in the barn while I go to school."

I quitely went downstairs with Shadow, and out the door towards the barn. 

"Now be good while I'm gone. Ok?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I'll be back later. Bye!" I said, running out of the barn, " I can't wait to tell Wolf about this! And I better hurry I'm already late!" I thought

Sorry its short I was in a rush.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

1 , , 3