How's the first chapter?

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

(I don't know how to start this, but I'll try. Just don't judge me for my mistakes.)

Chapter 1 ~ Love at                                Last Sight....

Dan's Pov (8:30 in the morning)

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day.....then I reaized that were having the "Cobra's" over today. *groans* Why did we have to invite them? Of all people, maybe because Amy wants me to bust a move on Natalie, which I will never do. She believes that I should get a girlfriend because she has a boyfriend. "Gross." I thought getting up and rubbing my head "But, I guess I have to get up and help with everything." I mumbled, putting on the samething I had on from yesterday. After stretching a little bit to wake me up, I opened my door and went downstairs to the kitchen where Amy and Nellie were making breakfast. I sat down at the table and said "Good Morning, whacha making?"

"Good morning! How can you say that when we have so much work to do and it's about time you got up! I was going to go up there and wake you up!" Amy yelled, turning around to look at me

"Calm down, Amy." Nellie spoke "I know your stessed about today, but it'll be alright. Right Dan?"

"Yeah, it'll be fine. I won't do anything bad just a little prank or --- Dan!--- Ok! I won't do any pranks, happy?"

"Yes, now will you be a dear and get three plates from the cabinet please." Nellie asked

*sighs* "Ok." I mumbled then thought "I hope, the *Cobra's* plane gets delayed."

Natalie's Pov (8:30 in the morning)

"But, Ian I don't want to go!" I yelled back at Ian "I hate it when we go there!"

"Oh, calm down, Natalie. We were invited by Amy to *make ends meet*. Besides, we were really mean to them during the hunt for the 39 clues. It's only fair that we go."my older brother, Ian explained

"Oh, you just want to go because Amy asked YOU to come. Is that why?" I asked 

Once I said that Ian started to blush and stutter like crazy, "N-No, she i-invited u-us b-both."

"Oh, calm down Ian you sound like Amy now." I said

"R-Right, I mean, Right I guess we should get our things together." 

"Right."

~ ~ A few moments later in the airport ~ ~

*sighs* "These seats are so hard. There's hardly any cushin on them." I thought wiggling in my seat in the airport waiting for our plane "I wonder, how long are they going to let us wait here for? Because I can not sit here any longer! *sighs* "Oh, I hope our plane gets delayed."

~ ~ 6:45 Party Time! ~ ~

Natalie's Pov (6:45)

I'm wearing my long, flowly purple dress as we arrived at the Cahill's large Mansion. We arrived right on time, while Ian wearing his black tux knocked on the door. We were greeted by Amy, who was wearing a emerald green dress that matched her bright green eyes.

"Hello, it's so nice to see you two again." Amy greeted

"Like wise." Ian said "Also you look lovely, Amy."

"Oh." Amy said blushing "Thank you, you look nice as well, Ian."

At that comment Ian twitched his nose --- meaning he didn't like what Amy said --- "Oh, where are my manners? Please come in." said Amy, who moved off to the side to left us in.

As we were ushered in I saw Daniel sitting on the couch, looking rather dashing in his blue tux, not that I cared or anything. "I don't care, how he looks tonight. If anything he's as ugly as a toad."

Dan's Pov

I saw Natalie staring at me and gave her the stink eye, which she said "Oh, hello Daniel." and looked away sitting on the couch a cross from me.

"I had to admitt she did look really pretty in that dress." I thought, then mentally slapped myself thinking "What! How could I think of her as pretty. If anything she's as ugly as a frog."

Thrid person's Pov

The night went on just like that, Dan and Natalie thinking how cute each other were then quickly thinking "If anything their as ugly as a..." See what I mean? But that will all change later on in the night.....

~ ~ 10:12 Time to Go Home ~ ~

Dan's Pov

As the Kabra's were leaving I was about to go upstairs when Natalie called my name "Dan?"

"Yes?" I answered turning around

"Dan, be nice." Amy said sternly

"I just wanted to say Goodnight." Natalie said softly, turning to go

"Oh, well Goodnight." I answered going up the stairs. As I went to my room I take off my tux, put on my pj's and go to bed, but I didn't go to sleep right away, I kept thinking about Natalie. "Why am I thinking about her of all people. When she said *Goodnight* to me... it made me feel some type of way. Is this what it's like to like-like someone? What do they call it *Love at first sight*? Well, it certainty wasn't *Love at first sight*, I guess it's more so Love at Last Sight........

Mods please let this though 

To everyone how did you like it?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

sushicat131

Branch: Janus

Pokey to the top!

• Posted at:

Hello!

Hi it is I, the great Catpizza, but I am now a Sushicat

"Every hero needs a grand entrance." ~ Rashid of the turbulent wind from Street Fighter V

*This is my account from my phone*

Front sm

blueghost611

Branch: Tomas

This is great Catpizza! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

• Posted at:

I like baseball

I collect Pokemon cards

I love Sonic and

I have a crush on Hamilton Holt Shhh! don't tell him

"I am Rashid of the turbulent wind." ~ Rashid from Street Fighter V

Front sm

catpizza879

Thank you Blueghost! Just waiting for more votes.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

purpledragon2722

Branch: Lucian

Gr8 chapter CatPizza! I'm glad at least someone responded to my challenge....you did awesome!

• Posted at:

I'm a Christian

#39clues4ever

Kingdom Keepers

PRO LIFE

#Carian#Amian#Evamy

Front sm

catpizza879

Thanks Purpledragon!

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

aqualoki7

I r3ally thought it was aw3some! You should make another chapter.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

purpledragon2722

MORE MORE MORE!!!! .......pws?

• Posted at:

I'm a Christian

#39clues4ever

Kingdom Keepers

PRO LIFE

#Carian#Amian#Evamy

Front sm

catpizza879

Ok, update uping soon. :*)

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

purpledragon2722

YAY!!!

• Posted at:

I'm a Christian

#39clues4ever

Kingdom Keepers

PRO LIFE

#Carian#Amian#Evamy