Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

I have a bunch of book ideas that I can't write at the moment because I've already finished one and I'm on the re-writing process so I was wondering if some of you guys would like to role play them? If some people notice them I'll post a list and if you guys would rather just read stories I might be able to type some here? Which ever you guys choose! : ) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

proudcat90

Choose the most roleplay-able ones and make those into an rp (I prob won't be able to join sorry), and maybe post one for us to read.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Thanks for the input, Bracha, I appreciate it. : ) and I might be able to do that...

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

purpledragon2722

Branch: Lucian

Yeah, I like Bracha's idea, and maybe then I'll join! Most of the RP's around here are based on tv shows I haven't watched

• Posted at:

I'm a Christian

#39clues4ever

Kingdom Keepers

PRO LIFE

#Carian#Amian#Evamy

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Purpledragon2722 yep, all my ideas I'm having are original! And I'd love for you to join them...once I get them up of course...there's one already, it's called The Sign and yoixould join that one if you'd like! 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

purpledragon2722

Branch: Lucian

Thnx! I posted a form on The Sign, i just have to wait for it to go through....You could join one of my RPs...i need more people...I have one about the 39 clues, 1 is a 39 clues/Kingdom Keepers crossover, and 1 is an RP from the How to Train Your Dragon show Race to the Edge

• Posted at:

I'm a Christian

#39clues4ever

Kingdom Keepers

PRO LIFE

#Carian#Amian#Evamy

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

XD I did post on the HTTYD one. : ) and I'll try to find the other ones : )

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons