Front sm

breakingheart128

Branch: Janus

So if you need a synopsis, just go to this thread! (/241314)
This RP will be a big commitment, but I do understand if you need a break every now and then. Let's have fun and finish this thing!

SPOTS:

1. Daughter of Percy and Annabeth (Older)- Me
2. Daughter of Percy and Annabeth (Younger)- Maya
3. Son of Leo and Calypso- Tobias
4. Daughter of Leo and Calypso- Lilli
5. Daughter of Hazel and Frank- Maya
6. Son of Jason and Piper- OPEN
7. Son of Jason and Piper (twin)- OPEN

Spot:
Name:
Nickname: (if any)
Fatal Flaw:
Appearance:
Powers:
Other:

Spot: Daughter of Percy/Annabeth (1)
Name: Dylana Bianca Jackson
Nickname: Dylan, Lana
Personality: Very much The Mom Friend. Very protective and sweet and gentle, but if you threaten her Children (friends) she turns into the sassiest woman ever and will literally skin you with a smile. She is very intelligent and always wants to be the best example for her little sis, and so she constantly tries to be perfectly funny and smart and pretty and all that. Mateo is the only person she can really relax around and be herself. Once you get past her "perfect" exterior, she loves to crack jokes and mess around. Has saved Mateo and Maya's lives more than once by talking them out of doing dumb stuff. She loves pretty much everyone and always wants to be the best she can be and help people. If she feels like she is losing control, she often turns to dangerous coping mechanisms such as hurting herself or starving herself, but she only does these things in private. She is a light, but she doesn't feel like it.
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty. Absolute loyalty to her family and friends will be her downfall.
Appearance: Dylan is right at the edge of tall at 5'6, and is built like an Olympic gymnast. Her skin is extremely tan and she has lots of freckles around her nose and cheeks, and the tops of her shoulders. Wild black hair in messy waves to the small of her back; her hair never looks tidy. Dark eyebrows and lashes; button nose and soft lips. Pretty, but in a very natural and beachy sort of way. Usually dresses very casually: ripped jeans, t-shirts, and an old pair of checkered Vans. (I kind of hate this, but I kind of imagine Dylan looking like Vanessa Hudgens *very deep sigh*)
Powers: Hydrokinesis; can control Earthquakes (Maya, do you remember Maya's secret power where she can summon animals made of water to be shields and fighters and stuff?)
Other: She and Mateo have been best friends since they were little; her naturally sensitive and emotional nature makes her powers even worse to control; she and Mateo will both eventually fall into Tartarus. Not very good at art or anything like that, and has always envied her little sister's ability to not care what people think of her. Dylana sees herself as very protective of Maya, but in truth, Maya is perhaps better suited to be more protective of Dylan. Dylan is sort of a glue for the Seven. Her father's old sword, Riptide, was gifted to her before the leave on the quest. She can't read hardly at all, due to her dyslexia, but can speak Greek and some Spanish(thanks to Mateo), but she's not very good at the latter.

NOTES:

-I didn't add rules, but let's not all act like children.

-Tobias, I edited Dylan's personality a tiny bit so she and Mateo could mesh a little better.

-Maya, the youngest your character can be is 14.

-Lillian, can your character be around 13-14 as well?

-If our newcomers have any questions, let me know.

Mods: Please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

Can I join? If so I'll post my form later for son of Jason and Piper (6) and also what is Jason's last name I forgot. XD

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

maya was the youngest also she had riptide 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also I'm making hazel and Frank have a son I'm using grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

Woah, Maya, you're making a lot of changes to my RP...

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No maya had riptide in the original and I said I wanted to use grim before the thread was made 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

I'll allow it, just this once.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Also, Rashid, those spots are saved at the moment.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name: Maya
Nickname: 
Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 
Fatal Flaw:hates rules and doesn't follow them 
Appearance: blond hair blue eyes mal's d2 outfit in uma's colors
Powers: her dad's is also a shapeshifter but in animal form she looks like she's made from water in which enemies can't harm her but she can harm them
Other:she is the owner of riptide the more she hear's gaea's voice the more distant she becomes to her friends daughter of Percy and Annabeth

Has a crush on jason and piper's son

Grim

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

He's closed off so a bit difficult to work with

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Both her parents shapeshifter 

Has a crush on daughter of leo and calypso but won't admit it people tend to see him as a villain

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

Looks good, Maya.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name: Maya
Nickname: 
Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 
Fatal Flaw:hates rules and doesn't follow them 
Appearance: blond hair blue eyes mal's d2 outfit in uma's colors
Powers: her dad's is also a shapeshifter but in animal form she looks like she's made from water in which enemies can't harm her but she can harm them
Other:she is the owner of riptide the more she hear's gaea's voice the more distant she becomes to her friends daughter of Percy and Annabeth

Has a crush on jason and piper's son

Grim

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

He's closed off so a bit difficult to work with

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Both her parents shapeshifter 

Has a crush on daughter of leo and calypso but won't admit it people tend to see him as a villain

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uggh the first one came in late

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also maya is scared of hurting her sister and friends when she loses control of her powers which is pretty often when she scared or stressed or ha ing nightmares 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Loving the forms guys!

Spot: Son of Leo and Calypso
Name: Mateo Valdez
Nickname: None
Personality: At first glance, Mateo may seem silly and annoying. Once you get to know him, you'll find that beneath the recklessness and slight immaturity, Mateo is a very kind, smart, warm, welcoming individual. He's loyal to a fault and will do anything for his friends (the other six). Given that he and his friends are outcasted by most of Half-Blood, few people actually see this side of Mateo. Fun fact, Mateo is actually good at telling jokes, unlike his father.
Fatal Flaw: Inferiority. He feels that his annoying first impression makes him lesser than the others and that  it keeps people away from him.
Appearance: Tall at a height of 5'7. Mateo has a mixed Caucasian-Hispanic skin tone, almond-shaped hazel eyes that are filled with the spark of life, and an elfish, mischievous, face. His hair is a curly, caramel/black mess that covers down to the bottom of his ears. Mateo typically goes for henleys, t-shirts, or flannel with either shorts or jeans and a pair of black Nike sneakers.
Powers: Pyrokinesis. Over the course of the story, Mateo will learn that he can create fire out of nothing and manipulate it into things, such as weapons.
Other: He and Dylan have been best friends since a very young age. Similar to Dylan, Mateo tries to stay close with his sister, but is less protective over her. He knows that she can handle herself. Mateo fights with the Greek sword, Harpe. His Abuelo Hephaestus gave it to him for his 5th birthday, against the wishes of his parents. This detail may seem a bit cheesy, but Hephaestus redid the hilt to look similar, not exact to the second hilt of Luke Skywalker, Mateo's favorite movie character. When you think of a five-year-old Mateo with a sword, imagine the knife kid vine. He's also fluent in Spanish and Greek.

Clev: That works!

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

breakingheart128

Also, Tobias, if I accidentally call you mateo during this RP, forgive XD

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

scarletactor17

No worries Clev, you're good. xD

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Samantha Andromeda Esperanza Valdez
Nickname: "Sammy", "Sam." "Blow torch", "Goldenrod", "Azula", "Phoenix."
Personality: Samantha is very outgoing when she's actually around people. She tends to seclude herself in bunker nine or other places where she can just build things without needing to worry about burning people or things down. Very very very sweet, charming, a little flirtatious, somewhat naive, but incredibly intelligent(far more so than people would think) and thinks somewhat strategically. Unless she panics, in which case then she just does without thinking. Adventurous, funny, bright, and kind, she's is just a happy person in general. Fiercely loyal and will do almost anything to keep the ones she cares about safe, is an absolutely amazing friend. Sam hates being told what to do, but she loves to learn and is always up for trying something new(especially when it comes to food.) Can be very sarcastic and sassy at times though, and tends to switch to Spanish or French when she's angry or excited. Despite what most people think, Sammy is very good at reading people and can usually tell when her friends need to talk or want to be left alone. 
Fatal Flaw: She tends to be a little hot-headed and think things through really fast. She's fiercely loyal and stubborn(to the point of what has been called stupidity.) Would do almost anything to keep her brother safe. Rather terrified of hurting people with her powers though.
Appearance: Samantha has long, thick, soft brown hair streaked with honey gold(super curly/wavy, generally pulled back in a ponytail.) Her almond shaped eyes are a sort of light caramel brown framed by dark lashes. Sam is around average height for her age(on the smaller/skinnier side), with a slim/slight build. She has smooth light golden-bronze skin and is over all quite beautiful, looking like a more tanned/curly haired version of her mom.
Powers: Has her father's mechanical abilities and pyrokinesis plus her mother's skill with weaving(she only does it when she's bored,and then it's obsessively.)
Other: Sam is fluent in Spanish, English, Greek, and Morse-code(not like speaking it,  ‘cause yeah…). She tends to burn things down, light random things on fire, cause explosions, etc. Her hair will randomly burst into flames at times, and if she's really nervous or angry then she completely bursts into flames.

So, I changed a couple things, hope she's still okay! I'm so happy we're doing this again!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

scarletactor17

I just remembered that back when I was going to make the Two of Seven Story, I made a playlist for Mateo and Dylan. Its kind of cheesy, but not too bad. 

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Great form Lilli btw!

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

We can start! I'll post tomorrow or Tuesday!

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

winterfairy70

Thanks Tobias! :3

Hey, y'all wouldn't mind if at some point I draw them all?

Mods. I've tried to send this through three times. Please?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

breakingheart128

That would be great, Lilli!! :D

I'll try to post my POV today or tomorrow!

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

Dylana's POV:
"Guys, this is the stupidest idea you've ever come up with," I announced, crossing my arms at the two.
Maya and Mateo, arms full of the Aphrodite cabin's beauty supplies, both stopped and looked up at me, then at each other.
"Nah," they said at the same time, and continued their work.
I rolled my eyes at them, and crossed to the window to look out. Maybe I could keep them from getting murdered. "Alrights, guys, we probably have ten minutes before they get back from afternoon tea, let's go."
"Sounds good to me," Maya said, slinging several backpacks full of makeup and hair gels and perfumes over her shoulder, "We need to go get these loaded up. Where are we putting these again?"
"Girl, I got it, don't worry about it," Mateo said, flicking strands of dark hair away from his face, with a goofy grin, "Last night, I set up a canoe that drifts a little farther away from you every time you try to touch it."
Maya squinted, "Sounds dumb, but okay."
"It is not-!"
"Okay, children," I said, herding them out the back door, "Let's act like big girls."
"Okay," Mateo sighed, "But Maya started it."
"Did not!"
I sighed deeply, looking at the two people I loved most in the world (except for Tom Hiddleston, that man is an angel) with profound exasperation. Mateo, with his wild hair and easy smile, and Maya, blond and tiny, but with more attitude in her pinky finger than the whole of the Apollo cabin could produce. "Alright, guys, five minutes until the Aphrodite kids are back, let's get this finished."
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"That was fun," Mateo said, with a breathless sigh as we headed towards the Mess Hall. Maya had gone on ahead to meet with Sammy, so we walked alone.
Mateo had been my closest friend for ages; we bonded over eating dirt in kindergarten and we'd been best friends ever since! Hooray!
But, seriously, I loved him like a brother.
More than a brother, I thought, glancing over at him.
"So, you remember that guy from the Apollo cabin? The blond?" I asked, breaking the silence.
Mateo smirked, "They're all blond, Dyl."
I punched him in the shoulder, and he shyed away, laughing.
"Kidding," he said, nudging me back, "Yeah, I know. The dude who was checking you out yesterday. Ryan, right? Ah, real gentleman."
I frowned at him, "He's actually very nice. He asked me to the campfire tonight."
His eyes widened, "No way! Dylan got a date?!"
"Matty."
"Kidding again," he laughed, opening the Mess Hall door and letting me in, "But that's cool. Although," he said, sitting down and sliding me a glass, "He uses too much hair gel."
"I'll allow it," I admitted, swigging my Coke Zero, "But he's cute."
Maya and Sammy suddenly sat down in front of me, and once I again I was stricken by how much Sammy and Mateo looked alike. I glanced at Maya. We didn't look alike at all. I was dark and tan, but Maya had a mess of blond hair and fair skin. I would do anything for her.
"So, I heard you guys pranked the Aphrodite kids," Sammy began, "Bold move."
"Yeah, if I show up tomorrow with curling iron burns, you'll know what happened," Mateo laughed. Yeah, right. Like I would let that happen.
"We stole those, too, remember?" Maya kicked him under the table.
"Oh, right."
I rolled my eyes.

It's not very long, but this is just the start of the RP, so we'll have a couple of fun POVs at camp! Remember, no one has their powers yet, and everyone assumes they won't get them, because they're just Legacies.

I'm thinking tonight Dylan (who is obssessed with constellations) will see a constellation of bad omens tonight at the bonfire and they will all get their powers in the next couple of days.

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome post! I'll try to do one later(but I just learned I have an essay due on wednesday.) I just drew and posted a sort of rough sketch of them all on wattpad, so if y'all wanna see it look up "just some art" or my username.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

breakingheart128

@Lilli

Oh, don't worry about it! I understand! 

The drawings look so good!!!

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

breakingheart128

@Maya

Okay! :D

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

.... wow. Those are a couple days late. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I sat playing with my food while my sister was talking to our friends about the prank we pulled.Though what they didn't know is that I may have added a little extra.I left one shampoo and filled it with green dye.One of the Aphrodite girls entered the Mess Hall.Her hair was bright green.Everyone was laughing."Who did this"she yelled."Looks good.You should dye it green more often"I replied."You think this is funny"she hissed."No it's hilarious"I said.She stormed off."You did that"Dylan asked."I had to.How  could I not"I asked.I got up and de ided to go hang out at the beach.Grim was still on the training field battling one of Clarisse's kids.They are just as bad as she is.Grim won."You gonna eat something"I asked."Maybe later"he said.I gave him a look."Fine"he said heading to the dining hall.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Who at the dirt first Clev? 

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Great POVs btw.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

I love the drawings Lilli!

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

*ate

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

breakingheart128

Mateo, obviously XD then a very impressionable Dylana got onto him and then felt bad so she decided to eat some dirt too XD

• Posted at:

cry hard

dance harder

Front sm

scarletactor17

Also, spot on drawing Lilli!

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Both amazing POVs! Amazing pictures too, Lilli! I'm getting chills that we are doing this. 

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

1 , , 3 , 4