Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Clev, Maya, and I are thinking about rebooting an old RP called The Seven of the Seven. Its a Percy Jackson RP that revolves around the children of the Seven. We've tried multiple times to reboot it, but we finally feel ready to go through with it. We think that'd you be a good addition to it. I know that two RPs may be a big commitment, so its perfectly fine if you do not want to do it. Here is the number of the thread: /241314. If I'm correct, the children of Jason/Piper and Hazel/Frank are open. By the way, Clev and I are still fully commited to Dumbledore's Army.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

I'll look into it, Tobias. Looks pretty cool.  It's getting late, am I'm sorry for my little excitement on the DA thread. 

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

scarletactor17

No need to apologize Zeke. The whole filter disaster made everything a bit weird.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Tobias, will you do an Original RP on the Spirit Animals forum with me?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Three RPs may be a bit tough for me, but I think I can do it. What knd of RP is it?

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

I'll make a post for you on the SA titled, Tobias.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok, sounds good! I'll look out for it there.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn